Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disturbing said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I just won my first game of pool against a bunch of BOYS!!!

Fact: These boys have lost the privilege to be included in our gender. Welcome them with open arms, as they are now sissies.

I just practiced like a fucking mad woman. My whole life has amounted to this moment. But yes, that makes them total pussies xD

xWickedBlackLace said:
Disturbing said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I just won my first game of pool against a bunch of BOYS!!!

Fact: These boys have lost the privilege to be included in our gender. Welcome them with open arms, as they are now sissies.

I just practiced like a fucking mad woman. My whole life has amounted to this moment. But yes, that makes them total pussies xD

>...>!
* Practices his ass off so he doesn't lose to Lacey and become a sissy*

H a r r i e t said:
Battleship44 said:
>...>!

If Lacey and I ganged up, all the practice in the world couldn't stop you from being made into a sissy.

Impossible.
I have too much man in me to ever become this.
If I lose at pool, I will beat you in bowling. There is no manlier game.
-sage nod-

H a r r i e t said:
Battleship44 said:
>...>!

If Lacey and I ganged up, all the practice in the world couldn't stop you from being made into a sissy.

*Pinball Wizard*

Oh, wait, we're talking about Pool?
Well then....fuck.
*sissy*

Battleship44 said:
H a r r i e t said:
Battleship44 said:
>...>!

Impossible.
I have too much man in me to ever become this.
If I lose at pool, I will beat you in bowling. There is no manlier game.
-sage nod-

I suck so hard at bowling, and with my knuckles in this shape, I'd suck even harder.
D:

H a r r i e t said:
Disturbing said:
Wait, if bowling and pool are "manly"...

Where would Rugby be on the manliness scale?

I've seen high school chicks break people's faces in Rugby.
.__.

Well that's good. . .

As we used to say in my High School league for the 4 years I played....

"We're the only athletes who wear short shorts and still kick ass!!"
Not very catchy, but eh.

Fact: Skimmed through the page and the first thing I caught was "I'd suck even harder"

Fact: H a r r i e t makes me all hot and bothered >///>

Fact: Bill Overbeck is dead. This saddens me, even though I've only played Left 4 Dead twice.

Fact: I easily get emotionally attached to fake objects/characters.

Fact: I love you, companion cube.

H a r r i e t said:
Disturbing said:
Fact: I easily get emotionally attached to fake objects/characters.

Well ain't that the truth.
D:

Fact: Hope I don't suck in the PM I sent. There wasn't much for him to do, so you get 4 paragraphs about nothing!

D'oh!

1) Right on, Vega! Excellent luck! Just call the folks and work your way through the phone menus; it's not difficult to get them to come out to an apartment and set it up. Then you gotta call in people to help you move...

2) Pool and bowling are both very sedentary games. So the manliness they measure is "fat manliness." Try kickboxing; Kravin would be the manliest of us all. Which means his smug look would be earned. :) But right on, Lacey, good job.

3) Those knuckles of yours, Harri... they gotta get healed. Like, right now. <forces them to heal with the sheer power of his WILL!>

4) I had to warm up the laserdisc player, because I'm about to watch me some Clockwork Orange.

Mr Master said:
1) Right on, Vega! Excellent luck! Just call the folks and work your way through the phone menus; it's not difficult to get them to come out to an apartment and set it up. Then you gotta call in people to help you move...

2) Pool and bowling are both very sedentary games. So the manliness they measure is "fat manliness." Try kickboxing; Kravin would be the manliest of us all. Which means his smug look would be earned. :) But right on, Lacey, good job.

3) Those knuckles of yours, Harri... they gotta get healed. Like, right now. <forces them to heal with the sheer power of his WILL!>

4) I had to warm up the laserdisc player, because I'm about to watch me some Clockwork Orange.

I appreciate the effort, MM.
<3

Mr Master said:

haha xD
Fact: I <3 the Narwhal

Fact: Clockwork Orange was creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom