Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kravin5150 said:
Fact:turns out the Tora-con night rave is 18+....is very interested in finding out why o.o

Raves are known for things like drugs and intimate dancing/touching. And if it's a night rave then it likely won't be ending until several hours into the next day. That doesn't really sound to me like the kind of environment that's minor-friendly, convention or no. I remember when I went to Otakon that the raves were always 18+. Even if nothing like that happens, though I guarantee you it will, it would be a legal nightmare to let a kid into something like that.

As_Day_Fades said:
Kravin5150 said:
Fact:turns out the Tora-con night rave is 18+....is very interested in finding out why o.o
Raves are known for things like drugs and intimate dancing/touching. And if it's a night rave then it likely won't be ending until several hours into the next day. That doesn't really sound to me like the kind of environment that's minor-friendly, convention or no. I remember when I went to Otakon that the raves were always 18+. Even if nothing like that happens, though I guarantee you it will, it would be a legal nightmare to let a kid into something like that.
So it's probably just a C.Y.A. measure, is what you're saying.

Kravin5150 said:

It's because of curfew laws 99% of the time and not wanting to deal with children staying out late unattended. The convention people do not want to be held responsible for children at 2am. I've worked enough conventions to know this.

AkumaTsuki said:
Kravin5150 said:

It's because of curfew laws 99% of the time and not wanting to deal with children staying out late unattended. The convention people do not want to be held responsible for children at 2am. I've worked enough conventions to know this.
Votes this the correct answer

Fact: I woke up so late today
Fact: Feel kinda bad ><
Fact: Hopefully my day will go well~ Fridays are usually awesome.

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; Nearly killed myself in my shower. Fun times.
Fact; Nearly had a heart attack when I came back onto my computer. More fun times.
Fact; I've been distracted from cleaning. Again. Not fun times.

Madame: You need to sit on your bed, look up at your posters and stare at Matt Hardy's butt till you fall asleep and rest.

Battleship44 said:
H a r r i e t said:
Fact; Nearly had a heart attack when I came back onto my computer. More fun times.

Madame: You need to sit on your bed, look up at your posters and stare at Matt Hardy's butt till you fall asleep and rest.

If I was going to be wasting away in bed, staring at someone's ass, it wouldn't be Matt Hardy's.
Maybe Jeff's.... maybe.

H a r r i e t said:
Battleship44 said:
H a r r i e t said:

If I was going to be wasting away in bed, staring at someone's ass, it wouldn't be Matt Hardy's.
Maybe Jeff's.... maybe.

Well, there's billions of people all over your wall and ceiling, I'm PRETTY sure you'll find an ass you like to look at XD
-snuggles-

H a r r i e t said:
Battleship44 said:
Well, there's billions of people all over your wall and ceiling, I'm PRETTY sure you'll find an ass you like to look at XD
-snuggles-

I don't have any posters of anyone's ass on my wall or ceiling.
Just their faces. Because I'm not a pervert like that.
x3

Babe, who are you kidding?
-_-

H a r r i e t said:
Battleship44 said:
Babe, who are you kidding?
-_-

... >>;
-duct tapes Battlesheep's mouth shit and ties his hands behind his back-
I'm sorry, what was that? Are you accusing me of lying?

-Is not incapable of speaking, yet gives her the "You know the answer to that question" Look-
-Calls Captain Falcon telepathically to rescue him-

H a r r i e t said:
U8<

Fact; If I could stuff Battlesheep into a closet right now and lock the door, I would.

Fact: You will probably sneak in with me and molest me inside this closet.
Just sayin'.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I just won my first game of pool against a bunch of BOYS!!!

Fact: These boys have lost the privilege to be included in our gender. Welcome them with open arms, as they are now sissies.

Fact: 1 week is going to be fucking FAST O_O
Fact: I need to contact people to turn on the electricity in my apt >>
Fact; OH YEAH I GOT THE APARTMENT :D!!!
Fact: There shall be a party at my place no doubt <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom