Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: pony is no longer one of the cool kids *sadface*

Pfft, Pony is SO still cool. And if not, she can be my friend. We'll sit at the loser table together, instantaneously turning it into THE place to be!

Fact: I used to have a My Little Pony when I was younger. It was the boy one. SHUT UP.

Vivid Fizz said:
There was a boy My Little Pony?

There was. The only thing I remember for certain is that he was blue. It was a long time ago. There was a My Little Ponies cartoon show, wasn't there? I think he was the only boy, had a saddle and had a star somewhere. I think. I think. I could be wrong on the saddle part.

As_Day_Fades said:
Vivid Fizz said:

There was. The only thing I remember for certain is that he was blue. It was a long time ago. There was a My Little Ponies cartoon show, wasn't there? I think he was the only boy, had a saddle and had a star somewhere. I think. I think. I could be wrong on the saddle part.
D'aw! You liked My Little Ponies!

Vivid Fizz said:
As_Day_Fades said:
Vivid Fizz said:

D'aw! You liked My Little Ponies!

I did. I was a tough boy. *flex*

Ivy Walker said:
Jin said:
I'm learning two languages.

First....Greek.

Second...Na fucking vi :X I went there.
Na'vi? How are you learning it? Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Kaltxi, Ngaru lu fpom srak?

Basically there's a site dedicated to the language, and with Professor frommer leaking information little by little, the community as a whole speaks to one another, and helps the others to become fluent.

What I said was "Hello, are you of well being?" Which is literally how are you, but it's a yes or no question.

Edit: Yes, this is that nerdy. xP

Jin said:
Ivy Walker said:
Jin said:
I'm learning two languages.

First....Greek.

Second...Na fucking vi :X I went there.
Na'vi? How are you learning it? Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Kaltxi, Ngaru lu fpom srak?

Basically there's a site dedicated to the language, and with Professor frommer leaking information little by little, the community as a whole speaks to one another, and helps the others to become fluent.

What I said was "Hello, are you of well being?" Which is literally how are you, but it's a yes or no question.

Edit: Yes, this is that nerdy. xP
Hehe, how neat! :-D

I considered looking it up, for a brief second, after you mentioned looking it up. To, you know, have your back. For having my back. For science. But then I was like, no. I am NOT about to look up My Little Pony on Rule 34. and then admit to it.

Fact: We just planted a peach tree in my backyard two days ago. It'll take two years until it's ready to bear fruit though.
Fact: We used to have a peach tree at my first house when I was younger. It was in the front yard and we didn't have a fence. I was always amazed at people who would just... walk right up on our lawn and take from the tree, as if it weren't on private property. It is in the backyard this time.
Fact: I could eat a peach for hours.

As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: We just planted a peach tree in my backyard two days ago. It'll take two years until it's ready to bear fruit though.
Fact: We used to have a peach tree at my first house when I was younger. It was in the front yard and we didn't have a fence. I was always amazed at people who would just... walk right up on our lawn and take from the tree, as if it weren't on private property. It is in the backyard this time.
My goodness. Such thieves!

Fact: Feeling good tonight. Splendidly happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom