Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I hate TV dinners. That jenk was nasty.

Fact: Stouffers is working with my microwave in a plot to kill me.

Fact: I just learned there's a massive difference in running on an indoor track and running in a park.

Fact: I learned this fact in front of my superiors and fellow recruits, when I couldn't make it half a mile out side before vomiting and passing out on the side walk.

Fact: Fuck...

I heart vinland saga

16.jpg

Fact: I'm still running a high fever.
Fact: I'm still not 'sick enough' to get anything done to me.
Fact: I can barely concentrate, reading is the only thing I can do for long periods of time.. other then.. well.. sleep.

I feel the need to converse more often with people but I don't really know what to talk about.

FACT: I am a she...I do not have a penis....most of the time.
FACT: It gets kinda annoying having to repeat myself.
FACT: I am NOT a nazi...so don't message me asking if I am or yelling at me.

Fact: I'm not allowed to use the weed whacker anymore. Apparently I can't be trusted. :roll:

PadanFain said:
Fact: I'm not allowed to use the weed whacker anymore. Apparently I can't be trusted. :roll:

Did you use it on animals and small children too?

FACT: Making baby eating jokes in the maternity wing of a hospital is not always well recieved.

FACT: Akuma knows this from experience.

AkumaTsuki said:
PadanFain said:

Did you use it on animals and small children too?
It would seem it's not good form to chase people with lawn tools. Which was definitely news to me... >_0

Hehehe...
FACT: If someone tells you not to do it....you should always do it to spite them.

FACT: PadanFain's art work makes me smile.

AkumaTsuki said:
Hehehe...
FACT: If someone tells you not to do it....you should always do it to spite them.

FACT: PadanFain's art work makes me smile.
Damn right! *revs up a leaf blower, looking for someone to chase with it*

Fact: I don't get mad, I get stabby. o_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom