Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Crucible of Shadows) OOC Chat

I'm going to hit it hard tonight after a nap. Should be able to roll it out quick. Thanks for asking though!

A rowdy bunch of loveable psychopaths? I don't know for sure. I'm playing a knife fighter/ combat pilot/ Assassin. KC is playing some sort of corporate agent, there's also a medic and possibly a martial artist. Not sure the rest.

What is particularly interesting is that we only have one Jedi, and she isn't part of the order. Aside from that, we have pretty much everything given how big the group is

Oh. I mentioned scouts to Chris and Noob, then when Chris said she wanted to be a sniper I assumed scout...

Was I wrong, Chris?

I might have given noob bad advise when i said we had one after all. ^_^;;

I could certainly play as a scout! Though I'm going to have to find some different talent trees.

But I do have survival... And riding... and all kinds of fun with guns and computers to!

Still, being god at everything and focusing on something is not the same, so I am still best as a Sniper/Hacker.

I just hope no one asks my age... while looking the part to be able to buy drinks, my character's legal papers say she is not even 15 year old... ;)

Hmmm. Well I must confess that having a character who is a force user is a bit more appealing. So if you have survival, maybe a scout isn't necessary?

Use the Force!

But I have to tell you that I am way better with technology than nature. At least if we really need it, I can always get another level as a scout later. :)

Back
Top Bottom