Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Crucible of Shadows) OOC Chat

Okay, time to divide up our folks. We have a total of 6 spots on the Crimson Falcon and 10 on the Elysium. Droids don't count for total spots, but can be in crew positions.

Crimson Falcon
Pilot: Jax
Co Pilot: Nikita
Sensor Operator: Raynee
Gunner: Cassandra
Mechanic: Chandra's Droid
Passengers: Melaara, Firaro

Elysium:
Pilot: Luna's slave (still unnamed)
Co Pilot: Kannan
Sensor Operator: Kaloh
Gunner: Mirim
Mechanic 1: Chandra
Mechanic 2:
Passengers: Noob

I know that some of you have droids, which can fill some spots, but would like to at least identify a pilot for each ship.

If nothing else I can pilot but Chandra and her droid would make an excellent mechanical team, if it comes to that. I'll be mechanic for Elysium.

While sensor operator could work with Nikita, she can pilot and be a Mechanic just as good as playing gunner or be a passenger.

I am imagining her filling the support positions, so maybe Co-pilot, giving help to the gunners, mechanics, or just trying to get the shields working right...

But Sensor Op. is perfect if she needs to gather information or hack something while en route or in a squirmish.

Out of curiosity, what kind of ships are the Crimson Falcon and the Elysium? I don't recall having seen their type, make, etc mentioned anywhere. But I'm also sick and might just be a bit out of it right now. lol

The Elysium is owned by my char (he's still making payments actually) and is a heavily upgraded Ghtroc 720. It has top of the line shields and maneuverability, but is difficult to navigate with. The stats are in the player folder under supporting cast.

The Crimson Falcon is more well rounded, and is similar to a YT 1300 (I forget the actual model). It has a med bay and is presumably owned by Sesska Kree.

outrider.jpg

or
e7327d7526f362ed0a09e5667549e533.jpg

or
latest

maybe
yt-1930_001.jpg

maybe even
27acfe59a77ca7843fa74a3621033e3c.jpg

I found a link where you can look if you find the ship..
https://hu.pinterest.com/heretic1/corellian-engineering-corporation/

Kannan can go to either ship. He has both piloting and mechanical skills, though doesn't have feats for ship combat.

Hi everyone, I know I'm a bit late but had been very busy lately, still I guess some of you already know I'm in ^^

So what should I know so far, I see there are two spaceships

I guess I'll have Kannan be aboard the Elysium. I'm open as to his position, though it seems we're down to co-pilot or passenger. lol

I'll be polishing final details with Tenshi in a while to be fully ready. Also I just saw Rayne is sensor operator in the Crimson Falcon, that's fine I guess ^^

Okay, I clearly didn't write a very good scenario set up.

My intention was that EVERYONE be newly assembling for the official job of transporting medical supplies and the secret mission of investigating sith influence.

It's probably a good thing that people are aranging to know each other ahead of time isntead, but could you please not cast supicion upon those characters who showed up the way I intended?

*Sweat drop*

(Yes, I am talking about Cassandra, but it's an across the board way of trying to get us all bakc on the same page.)

sorry about the grouchy post. ^_^;; If I havent mentioned it yet, I have the flu.

Firaro sent me a text tonight bowing out of the game.

Maybe in a few years he'll want to try text RP again. He seemed really impressed with the world we were weaving, but didn't believe he could keep up with it.

Let's cotninue. :) I'm eager for more!

Aww, so how many people are we into this then?

By the way Tenshi as characters do not know each other yet and mission briefing was vague I was really wondering what is known about Raynee thus the access information roll

I'm having a bit of troulbe saying what's known about new characters without being able to talk to them about what there is to know.

I mean, the Herd Ship's Computer knowes how long you've been aboard. If you sent a resume to Melaara then the computer has that--whatever's in it.

Back
Top Bottom