Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is this place Heaven or Hell? [OpenHentai x Sophia Titor]

Erisella struggled to fight back tears. It was like such a heavy burden had lifted when she finally stopped fearing something that she couldn't avoid. Her attractions were natural, she couldn't shut them out, and now it was so nice to be able to look up at the beauty of the other woman, drink her in and appreciate her company, and the closeness. Her body trembled as Ruta attempted to trace along the lash scars across her back, which were numerous and sensitive still even after all these years.

After a moments of hesitation, she sat up slightly, stradling Ruta's hips while she reached down and proceeded to lift her tunic up over her head, exposing her soft skin, defined abdominals and pert breasts. Her cheeks burned as Ruta's eyes fell upon her form, and she shyly laid back down, their breasts squishing together. Craning her head against the womans neck, kissing and nipping at her neck and shoulder gently, hoping Ruta would return to tracing her fingers along her back. She wanted to feel her touch her scars. In a way what she was doing now, made all of that suffering so pointless, but it was better than hating and repressing herself for the rest of her life.

Ruta looked up at Erisella’s sublime body. Her chest, soft skin, and feminine grace. It was a feast for Ruta’s eyes, and it was hers to savor alone. The amount of nerve it took Erisella to do this had to be staggering. Feeling Erisella’s breasts against her own made her heart flutter. Her lips on her neck, gave Ruta chills. “Eris.” She whispered longingly. She brushed Erisella’s hair of her back and neck. Returning the gesture with a soft kiss on the nape of her neck. Then Ruta saw it. A sigh that practically broke her heart. The scars, all of the scars that plagued Eris’s back.

Tears streamed down Ruta’s cheeks. “You could ever be so cruel?” Her voice quivered. To force a beautiful woman like Erisella to inflict so much harm upon herself for being herself. Ruta’s fingers light traced over the lash marks. It gave her goosebumps just feeling the damaged flesh. Scars that may fade, but will never truly heal. Worse were the scars underneath. The emotional trauma Erisella must have endured for her attract. Her hands ran gently over each one. Every scar told a story, each one sadder than the next. It was all Ruta could do not to cry.

As more of their flesh touched, Erisella's loins began to heat up, just as the kisses to Ruta's neck increased in pace and intensity. It felt so good to be close to her, part of her never wanted this moment to end. She could sense the despair in her voice as she took notice of the scars, shame welling up within, but the gentle touch and carress as she traced each and every sensitive scar and groove upon her back made her feel at peace. "Mmm....Don't stop." There was something to be said about the fact that despite being a warrior, her only scars were self inflicted. Before she always believed that she was mentally and emotionally weak, unable to resist tempting thoughts, but physically capable, now she knew better.

"I-I wish we were some where else, somewhere safer, a warm house, with a fire, soup and tea, and a warm comfortable bed for us to..." She trailed off "hold eachother in..."

Her lips brushed along Ruta's chin before planting against her lips, kissing deep, this time allowing her tongue to snake in and explore her mouth.

Ruta nodded and smiled. “Me too Eris.” Ruta listened and felt more and more of her scar ridden back. It was sad, but at the same time Ruta was glad Erisella shared this with her. It made her heart feel lighter, like somehow this level of trust between them was enough for Ruta to feel like they could survive and endure all of this. Then came the kiss. A feeling of tender loving affection that to Ruta felt like it’d been a lifetime since she’d last experiences. She happily welcomed Erisella’s tongue. It danced in her mouth as her own played along. Then her own tongue exploring Erisella. Gentle moans escaped as they made out. No matter how dire the circumstance was, nothing could ruin this moment between them.

Ruta’s hands explored more. Following each scar from one to another. It pained her to see and feel just how battered Erisella’s flawless skin was. Then feeling her breasts against Erisella’s. Their nipples rubbing together, it excited Ruta, she imagined Erisella was feeling that same sense of excitement. That sexual passion building. Ruta knew not to try and push Erisella into anything, so she let the inexperienced woman lead them in this dance of passion and lust. Ruta was happy to guide her every step of the way. Erisella’s tongue work was a little clumsy, but Ruta happily forgave it, and demonstrated with her own abilities.

She was not very experienced, the kiss felt awkward, but she tried her best to follow the cues left by Ruta, tongues lashing, soft moans escaping the corner of her lips, slowly she ground her hips against the other woman as the arousal grew in intensity, but just as the fire was set aflame it died, and Erisella broke the kiss off, quickly burying her face inbetween Ruta's neck and shoulder. "S-Sorry."

She panted heavily, clearly aroused, and there was a hint of longing in her voice, indicating she wanted more, she wanted to make love to her, but it was too fast. She didn't want to be controlled by lust. She she may had accepted that it wasn't inherently bad, but she wanted this to blossom organically, not driven by temptation.

She whimpered and panted, her breath hot against Ruta's neck. "I'm not trying to taunt you, I'm sorry. I like you...I...I want this but, I need more time. heavens wings I just want us to get out of here."

Ruta couldn’t help but chuckled, “Take all the time you need dear. I won’t force you, but if this helps any.” Ruta took Erisella’s soft, but firm hand in her own, lacing fingers briefly, then resting it upon Ruta’s breast. The gentle hand cupped her ample breast, the feeling made Ruta’s heart rush. Her lips quivered and kissed Erisella’s neck again. While her hands continued exploring the scarred landscape of Erisella’s back. Soon her hands moved on their own. Following the grooves and scarred flesh. As if her mind had memorized every painful scar the very same way Erisella’s own traumas burned their image into her mind.

Ruta wished she could make the scars go away, she wished she was there to tell Erisella it was okay. She had nothing to feel bad about. Then maybe, the two could have made love, and shattered any illusion that what they shared was evil or impure. Ruta still had that chance, she would slowly but surely destroy any of those preconceived notions that what they were doing was wrong. Ruta will always remember her first takes of true love with the beautiful mother to be. She’d taught Ruta so much about love. Lessons Ruta wanted to share with Erisella now. Guiding her in the ways of the fairer sex. While bringer their hearts closer together.

Erisella couldn't help but feel pressured. She knew Ruta wanted it, which was flattering ina way. She did not think she was trying to corrupt her in anyway, she understood that Ruta was doing her best to ease her into this, they both acknowledged their feelings were mutual. As their fingers interlaced with eachother and her hand guided to Ruta's breast, she gasped softly, feeling the stuff nub under her palm, compelled to roll it softly underneathe her hand. The soft kisses against her neck flesh coaxed another quiet moan from her lips, as Ruta's gentle touch traced the lines of her self inflicted hatred.

Biting her lip nervously, she decided to make a choice and hoped she wouldn't come to regret it or resent herself later. Slowly she kissed along Ruta's neck and collar bone, lowering herself while groping her right breast, kissing between the valley of her breasts before wrapping her lips around the other nipple, flicking her tongue against it gently. Her shyness and lack of experience were evident, but the soft moans were clear that she was enjoying this.

Ruta smiled as she felt the warmth in her chest when Erisella kissed between her cleavage. It felt like Erisella was finally accepting herself, and accepting Ruta by extension. More and more Ruta explored Erisella’s backside. Seeing the damage and feeling just how much Erisella must have suffered. The scars may never go away, but Ruta would do all she could to undo the hurt. Still, she could only imagine how heavily it weighed on Erisella’s heart.

Ruta let out a sharp gasp of delicate when Erisella;s put her lips around her nipple. She smiled and moaned happily. She looked like a child suckle her mother. Erisella was still very shy about this, so Ruta didn’t say much. “Oh Eris.” These words happily escaped her lips as Ruta chests rose and fell as her whole body felt hot. Her heart beating faster and faster as Erisella’s tongue flickered her sensitive nipple. “Just like that.” Ruta gasped and moaned. She was in bliss. Fully embracing Erisella’s daring exploration. Letting Erisella play with her body. Loving every moment of it.

As Ruta moaned her name and coaxed her along, insisting she continue just as she had been, she felt a pang of anxiety and nerves twist around within her stomach. She felt so vulneruble, and part of her could not believe this was happening, it seemed so surreal. This woman had been her sworn enemy. Not only that she repressed her urges and swore her self to celibacy to prevent something like this happening, and yet here she was, her tongue pressed against another womans nipple. Her breasts were soft, round and perfect. Even just the act of groping and squeezing them with her hands while she licked brought her joy and arousal. They were much larger than her own, and it was almost curious how they excited her so. She couldn't explain it, although she supposed her sexuality as a whole was a mystery to her.

Her shy demeanor became more apparently ass he turned her head to pay attention to the other breast, kissing and nipping it gently. soft gasping moans escaping her throat as barely audible whispers. It was clear by her expression if Ruta watched closely that she was enjoying the experience but also very scared and tense, as if in performing this act she would be swallowed by the depths of hell any moment. She knew it wasn't true, but all the same it was difficult to shake a lifetime of conditioning and repression.

Ruta gasped and moaned happily as Erisella turned her attention to her other nipple. Feeing her tongue and sweet mouth playing with her body more and more. She felt her body heating up. An aching between her legs, Ruta didn’t want to touch herself in front of Erisella in fear it would scare her. That kind of contact would no doubt be too much for Erisella. Ruta kept in mind not to do anything Erisella wasn’t ready for. She would let her take the lead. While Ruta would guide her, and ease her.

Ruta craned her neck and kissed Erisella’s neck again. Nipping at it playfully. Grazing it with her teeth and softly tugging on her delicate flesh. Then Erisella’s ear. Ruta playfully nibbled it too, giggling and breathing on her ear and down her neck. She was having fun, and that’s the message she wanted to convey, this deeply intimate moment they were sharing, it didn’t have to be intense or serious. Ruta just wanted to make Erisella feel as good as she was. “You’re making me feel so good Eris.” She whispered into her ear sweetly. She was, and Ruta wanted to make sure she knew this.

Ruta felt the scars more and more, then her arms wrapped securely around Erisella’s body. Taking her into a sweet and caring embrace. Having such intimate companionship was Ruta needed. They both needed it. Ruta didn’t realize how much she’d missed this feeling. While she was Erisella never realized how much she wanted this feeling. Two people of radically different lives, together in desperation, coming together in comfort.

She was becoming so unfathomably worked up now, unable to help herself she ground her hips against Ruta's leg, feeling so needy. Admittedly she didn't have the faintest idea about sex in general living such a sheltered life but atleast could piece together how sex between a man and a woman would work. Between two women however was lost on her, all she could do was helplessly grind and hump, which felt good as she continued to kiss and lick her breasts.

Her insecurities were beginning to shine through though, the more Ruta lead her on and encouraged her, the more shame she felt. Panting softly she finally took a breather, burying her face inbetween her two perfect orbs, laying still a moment as she collected herself. She felt warm, not just between her legs but everywhere. She had become sweaty, despite the cool air within the cave and the minimal heat of the fire, the foreplay had worked her into a heavy sweat. "Nnnhh...Ruta." She whispered shyly, before lifting her head and leaning forward in order to kiss her again. "T-this is so ...hard, I d-don't know what I'm doing, I'm sorry if this is disappointing. It feels so good, but deep down I keep thinking that feeling is bad. I understand now it's not but...it's so difficult to get over that conditioning..."

Ruta nodded and ran her fingers through Erisella’s hair. “We all have to start somewhere Eris. Just do what comes naturally to you. Listen to your body and let it guide you.” Ruta slowly sat up and straddled Erisella on her lap. “If you’ll allow me to take the lead for a moment.” Ruta gave her a teasing smile as she leaned in. She leaned forward and slowly began to suck on Erisella’s tits back and forth. Grazing them softly with her teeth as she tugged on them. Then With one hand started fondling her breast. Kneading it under her hands, feeling the stiff nub of her tit between her fingers. She gave it a soft pinch and tongue while she continued sucking. Switch her hand and mouth periodically to make sure both her breasts were equally loved.

Ruta personally believed she was an expert in love making, and by many accounts this was true. She knew how to pleasure a woman. The situation was how to gently ease Erisella into this world. Ruta felt like she knew the answer. She scooted back and let Erisella off of her lap. Ruta then broke her lips away from Erisella’s breasts and looked her in the eyes. “Love between two woman is not wholly different from love a man and a woman. It all starts here.” Ruts spread her legs and then her moist lips. Her pink, glistening pussy presented to Erisella. “It’s simple.” Ruta took one of Erisella’s hands and licks her finger tips, then placed it against her moist folds and started rubbing up and down. Ruta let out a quivering moan. “Just like that.” Her body heated up more and more. Erisell’a fingers felt truly amazing against her quivering sex.

It was clear Ruta was far more experience din this sort of thing. When she took the lead she knew exactly what to do, and the sensations were bliss. Feeling her lips against her breast was heavenly. It was one thing to kiss another womans body but for her to return this affection made Erisella feel wanted in ways she had never known. "Nnhhh~" She arched her head back, biting her lip. When ruta broke away she looked into her eyes wantingly, feeling an attachment she had never felt with another soul.

As Ruta took her hand , licking her fingers before placing it between her legs to touch her sex, she gasped, feeling anxious again, but she followed in her motions, her index finger gently pressing against the slit, rubbing it gently, pressing her thumb against her clit. "L-like this?" Her voice was higher than usual, vulneruble, but aroused.

Ruta flushed and nodded, “Yes, just like that dear.” She guided Erisella’s hand more and more, eventually letting Erisella’ feeling explore Ruta’s innocence while Ruta went back to giving Erisella’s breasts her full attention. Her body arched and her pussy rubbed against Erisella’s hand with a bit more fervor. Letting her arousal and pleasure guide her body more and more. It felt like the fire beside them was raging in blistering heat, but it was just the ecstasy of their bodies coming together in passion. Ruta felt like she hadn’t experienced the touch of a woman in ages. So, she could only imagine how a woman as sexually repressed as Erisella felt.

Ruta’s hands groped and fondled Erisella’s breasts more and more. Ruta gazed upon her in the dim glow of the fire. Their eyes locked in a tantalizing stare. Ruta leaned forward and made out with Erisella more. Breaking the kiss Ruta’s breath grew sharp and more ragged, feeling her pussy getting more and more excited. “Eris, please I want to make you cum. I want you to feel what I’m feeling right now.” Ruta realized she must have been coming on strong, but her mind was swimming in ecstasy. Drunk on lust. She just wanted to share this sensation with Erisella so badly. Ruta was ready to let go of all control. Shatter her otherwise calm demeanor, just for a moment. Just long enough to show Erisella’ true pleasure.

Erisella continued to rub Ruta's slick pussy and clit, but did not penetrate, simply following in the other womans guiding motions, breathing huskily as they kissed. When the kiss broke off once more and they stared into eachothers eyes, she was taken back by the lust in Ruta's eyes and her declaration to make her cum "I-I..." She was so scared. All of this was happening far too quickly to fathom. She wanted to put a stop to it. Not because she thought it was bad. On the contrary, the experience was bliss, and she wanted it to continue, Ruta was wonderful, and gentle and patient. The problem was, she was out of her comfort zone, and in a place that made her feel miserable, and Ruta was stilll...new. There were so many outlying factors that gave her anxiety, but she was too far in the moment to ask to stop now.

"Nnnhh~ Ruta...I-I...a-ah-feels so good. "P-please, show me." She panted, consenting to Ruta's request.

Ruta smiled and pulled her self away from Erisella once more, a something Ruta felt was getting hard and hard to do. She could already feel her body craving that lust once more, but in time she would be rewarded. Ruta grabbed the sides of Erisella’s pants and slowly slide them off. Revealing her strong, beautiful legs, and her sweet innocence to Ruta. She licked her lips at the sight of Erisella’s glistening pink pussy. Want to ravage it, but she couldn’t. Not yet. Ruta could tell she was still reluctant and scared. This was an unfamiliar place with long since stigmatized feelings she was now acting on.

Ruta approached once more, slowly. Hiking one of Erisella’s legs over hers. Their pussies mere inches apart. She looked into Erisella’s eyes. “There is more than one way for two women to share a kiss, Eris.” Ruta nudged forward and let her damp folds rub against Erisella’s Their sexes rubbing together. Their lower lips kissing. While Ruta grabbed her Erisella’s breasts once more, with a bit more force, and snaked her tongue into Erisella’s mouth. This was the kind of pleasure only two women could know. Their deep intimate feeling, sparking a fiery passion throughout their entire bodies. Ruta moaned and yelped in pleasure as she felt her pussy being ravished by Erisella’s “Yes Eris. Just like that. Don’t stop.” Ruta’s voice was quivering as she encouraged her virgin partner.

Erisella le tout a weak gasp as her trousers were pulled away. For a fleeting moment she felt exposed, but knew it was inevitable. She couldn't put a stop to this now even if she wanted to, and she didn't want to. After all these years of fighting it, of repressing it, to be with another woman, and one who was smart and attractive, it felt...so good. "A-ah p-please...go slow." She whimpered. On the battlefield she would be brimming with confidence, as light shone from her soul, but here she was scared, nervous and unsure of everything.

As their thighs crossed, with one of Ruta's legs slipping up over her shoulder, she felt the warm kiss of Ruta's slit against hers, causing her to cry out softly at the sensation, immediately, bucking and grinding instinctually while Ruta pushed forward to kiss her She felt her tongue snake past her lips forcefully this time, but she did not resist or pull away. Her eyes closed as she became lost in their passionate and intimate embrace, her strong arms wrapped tightly around her, holding her close against her so much of their bodies and skin touching, stomach, and breasts, , thighs, and nether lips, while their tongues lashed hungrilly, tasting one another. The fire was nearly dead, but their bodies had built up so much heat, that they were sweating regardless of the cold.

"Mmmphh yess nn I won't stop...if you don't..."

Ruta felt her heart racing as her paced increased. The precious virgin she was expose to the beauty of sex. Erisella may be inexperienced, but her body was learning quick. Right now, all Ruta wanted was to make her cum, then cum herself. Oh, how much she wanted to cum. Ruta could feel it burning in her loins. Her pussy rubbing excitedly against Erisella’s. For someone who has never known a woman before, she was adapting well. Well, Erisella hadn’t known a man, nor woman, nor herself for that matter. So, all that sexual repression was erupting out.

Ruta was glad she could be the one to unleash that torrent of repressed feelings. To take in all of Erisella’s lust and desire at once. Ruta started out slow, but kept the pace and got faster and faster gradually. “Oh fuck, just like that. Yes, that is amazing.” Ruta’s breath was ragged and sharp. She could feel their passion flowing through her whole body. “Oh yes, Eris, let it all out! Give me everything you have!” Ruta gasped and stuck out her tongue in delight.

Erisella leaned forward to continue to suckle on Ruta's tongue as she exposed it to her, while they continued to mash and hump and grind, gasping and panting intermittedly between their passionate moans. "I-I'm going to..a-ahh~" She could feel it building, a sensation like no other, it was all so new and frightening. her first instinct was to recoil, to shrink away and hide from this feeling, something she had avoided her whole life, so surely it was evil. But it wasn't, and Ruta was trying to show her this truth.

Her body tensed and convulsed as she reached her climax, the rush of euphoria was unlike no other and only pushed her to continue, pushing herself harder against the other woman, lost in the pleasure of flesh. "Yessssss~ ahhh~ nnngh I need this, I need you." She blustered, leaning forward to kiss her and taste her as they ground against one another. The fire next to them was nearly dead, but the heat between them was roaring heavier than ever.

Ruta’s breathing grew heavier and heavier as she heard Erisella’s words. Ruta’s arms wrapped around Erisella’s and dug into her back. She could feel the tender scars. Ruta was mindful of them, but her body was getting more and more aggressive as they both drew closer to their climax. “Fuck! Cum for me Eris! I want to make you cum so bad!” Her own pussy was practically arching to make her partner cum. Ruta loved pleasuring women as much as she loved to pleasure herself. Hearing their voices cry out in ecstasy as their body was overwhelmed with erotic bliss. It made Ruta’s heart race even more just thinking about the once sexual repressed woman achieving that kind of pleasure.

Their lips met once more as they continued grinding and rubbing against each other. Ruta played with Erisella’s tongue as well. She moved her head to nip at her neck and playfully nibble on her ear. “Your pussy feels so good, dear. I’m lucky to be the first woman to be able to experience it.” Ruta said playfully as their climax built more and more. Ruta’s head was swimming in pleasure. She didn’t notice the fire had all be extinguished, their love making was generating enough body heat to keep them more than warm enough.

Erisella continued to grind and push, achieving her second orgasm not long after her first, but continued not to stop, loving the sound of Ruta's moans and encouragement, she too wanted Ruta to feel what she felt and continued to push, grind, hump and kiss until they both had done so. After their frantic love making had slowed down, Erisella continued to nuzzle, nip and kiss Ruta affectionately, as they cuddled close, their hot, sweat covered bodies still wrapped up tightly in eachother. "That was...That was...nice." She whispered heatedly, still panting as her body worked to calm down from the frantic, arousing experience.

As she laid against her, her strong arms hugged Ruta close, as if she never planned to let go, burying her face in the nook of her neck and shoulder, sighing in contentment. She had never felt more free than she did right now. A lifetimes worth of sexual repression finally unleashed and it felt so good, light a giant weight had been lifted. She wasn't sucked into the depths of hell, or corrupted or instantly turned evil, she just felt...good, and happy.

A chill washed over her causing her to shiver and lift her head to notice the fire had gone out. "O-oh, I hadn't noticed...the fire is dead." Most of the wood they gathered had burned away and more was needed before they could start another one. Magic could start one but the kindling was still needed to maintain it.

Ruta cried out excitedly, welcoming the erotic bliss before succumbing to her own orgasm. Delight to make Erisella cum. She could feel it too. Whatever it was, something felt so freeing about this love making. A weight that once bore down on Ruta was being lifted. All thanks to Erisella and her fantastic body. The throes of passion died down and Ruta felt the cool passing over them. Her body in Erisella’s strong embrace was comforting, but without a fire they’d all but freeze in the night.

Ruta chuckled. “I completely forgot. Well, sex does create a lot of heat. Maybe we don’t need a fire.” Ruta winked and giggled. Ruta had to be honest with herself. She was far too exhausted to have sex with Erisella again. A little foreplay maybe, but any more and she’s probably pass out. Erisella would probably do the same. “We should get some wood. I should have more than enough magic to start another fire.” Ruta said this, but she didn’t want to let go either. This was the most companionship she’d had in quite a while.

She was no stranger to having sex with her fellow priestess and Graywards, but that wasn’t anything like this. Ruta felt a connection with Erisella. The kind of feeling that made her want to keep doing this over and over. She smiled softly and pressed her hand gently Erisella’s warm cheek. “Eris.” She said and kissed her. Giving her an alluring smile. This felt good. This felt amazing. Ruta felt something she hadn’t felt in a very long time. She had to wonder if Erisella felt the same way.

Ruta made her feel...unlike anyone had ever done before. Her heart fluttered, which was reminiscent of the feelings she got around the other priestess back in her time at the temple of Castella, but this was different, mutual. She could feel the cold setting upon them as the activity lessened but she too, did not wish to let go. As the grayward cupped her cheek and kissed her, while whispering her name, she returned the kiss, gazing into her eyes, her own eyes were entranced by her.

"I'm not letting go..." She whispered defiantly, before raising one hand which had been wrapped around Ruta's back, effortlessly gesturing it toward the fire. Muttering a couple in audible words under her breath, a large orb of light appeared above the dead pile of ashes. Its luminescent glow was subtle but offered them a significant source of light akin to that of the camp fire, and it was warm, not as hot as the fire but it radiated a soft heat that soon washed over the two naked women. "That should suffice until we need to cook some food."

It was convenient to have her light returned to her, although having this power no longer brought her the kind of pride that it used to. There was something sinister about it, now that she knew its possible origins. That and she just committed an act that, according to her elders should have consumed her with sin and stripped her of any connection to the light, but it did not. She was laying comfortably naked with another woman, content, happy, free of her repression and her powers were as strong as ever. Everything she was ever told was a lie.

"...Then after we eat we can decide on how to proceed....but for now...I-I just want to..." She trailed off, blushing deeply, but kept her face hidden against the other womans neck. "I just want to enjoy being close to you."

“Good idea,” she chuckled, “because I’m not letting go either.” Ruta replied greedily as if Erisella was hers to hold onto. Which she was, Erisella was all Ruta’s to hold onto. And Ruta was all Erisella’s. The two were intertwined in a very complicated situation, in a very complicated relationship. Once enemies, turned allies, and now laying in each other’s naked embrace, all in a matter of days. For what reason, because the very basis of their beliefs were shaken and rocked. Ruta supposed anyone would want some comfort after that, and Erisella was the nearly warm body, but it turned into much more than that. No, it was always more than that. She couldn’t cheapen it by calling it a case of being in the right place at the right time.

What they shared was genuine, and the situation they were in. It was the angels and demons guiding them. Ruta truly believed this. It was destiny that brought them together under these circumstances. Why though? That was Ruta question. She needed to know what all this was for? Why would destiny throw a Grayward and a Lightsworn into each other’s arms? Not that Ruta was complaining, as much as their surrounding circumstance bothered her, they at least had each other. Which meant more to Ruta than she could possible put into words. Ever sense she saw those damned carvings, Ruta’s head was spinning, but now she saw everything with renewed clarity.

Like the face Ruta saw before her. A face she’d grown so fond of in such a short time. A body, battered and beaten, but still so fragile and beautiful. Her fingers light traced the scars, wishing she could personally vanquish them along with all of Erisella’s hate filled preconceptions the Lightsworn filled her head with about this beautiful thing they just shared. “If we stay together I know we’ll survive.” This Ruta promised.

To be loved. Is this what it felt like? Surely they had not known one another long enough to love, and their draw to each other was certainly formed by a very specific set of coincidental circumstances. This wasn't love, atleast, not yet, but she could feel the expression of love, and it prompted her to yearn for Ruta, to be close to her, and stay close to her, and to learn more about her. It was a powerful feeling. If she hadn't already condemned the lightsworn in her mind, this may have been enough to convince her to run, then again would she have allowed this to progress as far as it had if she had remained true to her vows? Such a random string of specifically timed coincidences that brought them together, perhaps there was a greater force at work.

Upon feeling Ruta's gentle touch along her scars again, she purred against her neck. There was something about the act that made it all okay. All of the pain and self hate only to be wasted could cause torment, but Ruta was so gentle, it made being in the smaller womans arms so comforting, even if she was the stronger, physically larger of the two. "Work together, stay together." She agreed, kissing her chin gently

Both had calmed down now, their breathing had steadied, sweat subsided. They were chilled but slightly warmed by the warm glow of her light and their bodies hugging each other close. "Thank you." She whispered sweetly before slowly drifting off to sleep

Back
Top Bottom