Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: A New Dawn (TheCorsair, Xanaphia)

Darth Vader strode through the halls of the Death Star, his son at his side and flanked by men in black space armor. Luke was almost jogging to keep up with the Dark Lord as they swept towards the hanger. "Father," he asked, still startled by the abrupt summons, "we count thirty Rebel ships, small enough to evade our turbo-lasers."

Darth Vader nodded, once. "We'll have to destroy hem ship to ship." The ebon helmet turned to face Luke. "Get the crews to their fighters."

Luke nodded. "As you command, father." He made a gesture. "Rogue Squadron. With me!"

Boots clattered as Luke led his command to their fighters. Vader paused by his own ship, gazing up towards the armored bulkhead above him. "Mara. Leia. What game are you playing?" Then, abruptly, he mounted his ship.

"All wings," the voice of mission control said, static from turbo-laser discharges washing through the words. We've picked up a new group of signals. Enemy fighters coming your way."

Leia's eyes flicked over her readouts before scanning space around her. "My scope's negative. I don't see anything." That wasn't a guarantee, of course. She knew how to fly, but Luke had always been better at combat piloting. Her strength was with people, seeing their weaknesses and manipulating. He had always been better with a lightsaber and behind the yoke of a fighter. If only he were here now, serving as her wingman instead of Mara...

Crimson tracer fire from a surface turret hammered past her ship, and she sent it rolling away in a desperate evasive turn. "Keep up your visual scanning," Red Leader chastised as he poured fire into the gun. "With all this jamming, they'll be on top of you before your scope can pick them up."

Finally, she saw them. Bulbous-bodied, flat-winged ships that rose in a deceptively gentle arc from the hull of the incomprehensible warship beneath. They flashed past, faster than she could follow, and suddenly her R5 unit was shrieking a warning in time with the proximity sensors of the battered T-65 she flew. Blaster fire flashed past as she spun and darted, calling on the Force to guide her.

"Leia!" Red Leader called. "You've picked one up... watch it!"

Tell me something I don't know... she snarled, harnessing the rage to reach out with the Dark Side. If she could find the pilot's mind, she could throw him off. Perhaps even turn him on his fellows. "I can't see it!" she shouted, voice shaking with the beginning of hysterical panic as blaster fire creased her ventral port engine. "Where is he?!"

“No good, I can’t maneuver.”

“Stay on target.”

“They’re too close!”

“Stay on target!”

Within the trench, gold leader exploded into orange flame, and three imperial ships emerged victorious in that dog fight. Mara couldn’t pay much mind to the loss of gold team, as she trailed the ship blasting Leia. It burst into white smoke as she moved through the debris, running alongside Leia.

“Thanks Mara.” Leia called over the comm, regrouping away from the center of the fire fight.

“Red Leader, this is Base One. Keep half your team back as you make your attack run.”

“Mara, Leia, Red 4, that’s you. Hold up here until I give you the signal.”

“Copy that.” The three ships circled in a tight formation, watching this latest attack run with hope. There was less than five minutes before the Death Star was in range of the rebel base.

“Keep an eye out for enemy fighters,” Red leader directed, leading the charge.

“Too much interference, I don’t see them!” Red two called back. “Red Five, can you see them from up there?”

“Where are you?” Mara murmured mostly to herself, scanning the horizon of the massive space station, “There, coming in point three five.”

“Closing in on the target,” Red leader reported.

“I can’t hold them!” Red Two called, just before his ship went down.

“It’s away!” Red leader called pulling up out of the trench. There was a tentative moment of celebration before he sighed of the comm. “Negative. Negative, it didn’t go in.”

There was less than three minutes left to stop the star destroyer form firing its main cannon. “I am making my run. Leia, Red 4, on me,” Mara declared, swooping into position.

"Luke," Darth Vader stated, voice calm and measured as he destroyed one of the Rebel fighters. "Several fighters have broken off from the main group."

"I see them, father," Luke replied. "Entering the northern longitudinal trench."

"Signal Rogue Squadron," Vader ordered. "And come with me."

Luke spun his fighter on its axis and accelerated towards the Death Star. "On me, Rogues," he ordered, tapping the fire button on his control stick. The X-Wing in his sights detonated in a sphere of flame and debris. "The Rebels are gunning for something down there, and it's up to us to stop it."

"Different day, same shit," Sim drawled.

"Stow that shit, Yavok," replied Brevet Captain Horn. Technically, his promotion had to be confirmed before it would be effective, but nobody had any doubts. Lord Luke Vader, like his father, could be most persuasive.

"Be right there," Lieutenant Longstar announced. "Just dealing with a thing, here."

"Need a hand, Peggy?" Luke asked, checking his instruments. Her TIE, it seemed, had a Rebel fighter glued to it.

"Naw," she laughed. "Just need to discourage lover-boy here." On the scope he watched her break and spun, letting the less maneuverable X-Wing shoot past her. Then she whirled, raking the ship with cannon fire. "You're cute and all," she called out, blowing a kiss at the slowly-disintegrating fighter, "but I need some romance before I'll let you hit it!"

"Quit breaking their hearts, Peggy," Luke laughed. "And look alive, everyone. We're accompanying Lord Vader."

Leia drew a breath as she dove into the trench behind Mara. Fear lashed through her nerves and she embraced it, drawing on the power it offered to enhance her perceptions and reactions. Ahead of her, Mara's fighter drifted through her targeting scopes. Smiling softly, she stroked the firing stud. It would be easy. Just a little pressure, and...

She moved her thumb. No. Whatever else she wanted, Tarkin's Folly needed to be destroyed. Any revenge on the Princess, if she chose to take her revenge, would be savored. Let the bitch know what happened.

If she decided to kill her. Mara could be a useful ally as well...

Her thoughts were interrupted by cannon fire, illuminating the trench as it streaked past her ship. "Above?" she gasped, flicking on the tacnet. "Watch your backs! Fighters above you, coming my in!" A sudden shock of realization touched her. "Luke?"

There wasn’t much room to maneuver within the trench and there was certainly no room to properly dodge. No wonder Gold Team meet their deaths here, Mara noted as she flew past the charred remains of their ships. She had to flew even faster to make the trek before the imperials were on her, which meant she’d need lightning reflexes to pull up in time after making the shot. Bail’s words warred against the memory of Alderaan’s destruction, and the aching loss she felt then. She couldn’t let the rebellion suffer the same fate, she just couldn’t. The only choice was to make the make, regardless of the consequences.

Plasma fire battered the ship, a glancing blow as she sped on ahead. Just three kilometers to go, that’s all she needed. “Two minutes until the Death Star is in range of Yavin VI,” called over her comm, from the rebel base, likely.

“This is our last shot,” She called over her comm, “I need cover!” More red lasers chased her, just missing they sprayed the floor of the trench. Two kilometers to go, and shots rained from above. Two landed on Red Four, smashing into the wall on the left. Closing in on the final kilometer, Mara reached through the force, trying one last desperate tactic, delving into the pilot’s mind.

Trying and failing, that was, bleak darkness shielding his mind from hers. Luke, she realized, shaken, remembering Leia’s words. He wouldn’t shoot on her, so she was the only target left for him. “It’s on you, Leia,” Mara commanded, pulling up out of the trench. Letting Luke trail her, pulling his attention away from the essential mission that lay at the end of it. More plasma fire skimmed her ship as she drew him further and further away, knowing she couldn’t escape, could only distract him for a little awhile longer.

Fighting against the fear screaming in her mind, Mara sough peace, acceptance. There is death, and yet there is the force. It would be quick, she figured, barreling away from one shot. Painful for just a moment, and then over. There was nothing stopping Leia now, as Mara watched her draw closer to the exhaust port. Mara's ship dipped under another series of blasts from behind. Luke was gaining on her; she wouldn’t even get to see the ship explode.

“Yahoo!” Came over the comm, carrying a familiar and unexpected voice. Laser fire Sent luke’s ship careening off course, leaving him to scramble regain control. Just long enough for Mara to pull away, putting distance between them.

“All Clear,” Han called over the comms, “Blow this ship and let’s get out of here!”

Leia tensed as Mara peeled off, oddly angry that she was capturing his attention. "Slut," she snarled softly. "Fucking whore." The rage warmed her blood. She embraced it, drawing on it. She'd need it, for what she had to do next. Then she opened up the afterburners, racing the clock as she burned towards the reactor vent.

Luke veered away, grateful for the excuse to take his guns off Leia. "With me, Rogues," he ordered, spinning his ship to pursue the X-Wing.

"I've nearly got it," Horn called back, his TIE doggedly clinging to the Rebel fighter - to Leia's fighter. "This one's good," he added as cannon fire streaked by close enough to blacken paint.

"Peel off," Luke ordered. "We want this one - it's got our traitor Princess in it."

"Shit," Horn replied calmly. "On it. Orders?"

"Cripple it," he said. "If you can. Lord Vader wants to talk to her." And leave my sister alone..

Grinning, he pursued the Rebel ship. It shouldn't have been a contest, not four next-gen prototype TIEs against an antique. But Mara Palpatine was her father's daughter, and the Force was with her. But it was with him, too. So he reached out, touching her thoughts. Surrender. You can't escape, Princess. Your act of defiance is...

Warning klaxons screamed as his fighter shook and his deflectors buckled under cannon fire. The TIE/D spun uncontrollably as a battered YT-1300 hot past, maneuvering as lightly as any starfighter. Then, as he struggled for control, he caught Leia's thoughts. "Rogues!" he shouted frantically. "Abort! Break off and run!"

"Her computer's off line!" a tech reported, calling to the tense figures watching the tactical display. Sounds of consternation filled the air at the news, and men and women deflated. They'd failed. 30 seconds from now, they'd all be dead.

"Elia?" Bail demanded. "You switched off your targeting computer! What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Leia replied grimly, shoving the ruined scope away. That damned astromech had shoved it in her face three times now, and she wasn't having it any more. "I don't need it!"

She felt outside of herself, fueled by her rage and her hate. Hate of that bitch leading her brother on, and hate of her brother for paying attention to the cunt. Loathing for the dead metal monstrosity beneath her ship, of the way it put power in the hands of petty men fit only to be servants. Well, they'd learn a hard lesson that the power to destroy a planet was nothing before the Dark Side. And that bitch Mara would learn. She'd make her beg. Let her brother watch as she had the rapist cunt, let her watch as she...

Now!

Leis stabbed the fire button and felt the ship lurch as the torpedoes launched. Then she was climbing, streaking away from the Death Star with every ounce of power in the antiquated engines of her starfighter. Mere seconds to get clear, now.

"Did you do it?" a vaguely familiar voice asked. The smuggler, she realized. Oh yes, the smuggler. She'd have him, too. Make the bitch watch as she fucked him, let her feel every touch, every thrust.

There was a flash of light, brighter than the noonday sun on Naboo, and the Death Star exploded. Leis smiled grimly as cheers and shouts rang out across the tacnet. "Oh, yes," she replied, voice smug. "I did."

Two high ranking members of the Imperial court and a smuggler. This unlikely trio were the saviors of the rebellion. And they were being honored now, Bail presenting them with medals to congratulate them on their victory.

Han stood between her and Leia, wearing that sexy, smug smirk he always wore. That sexy, smug smirk that made her want to rip his shirt off. Thoughts she let play out in her mind as the medal ceremony progressed. Once it was finally over, she was so keyed up from fantasies she dragged Han away, pulling him into a storage room.

“I haven’t had a real chance to thank you for saving my ass out there,” Mara explained, pressing his body against a wall with her own, “Nor have I had a real chance to apologize for using you. So I hope you don’t mind if I do that now.” She kissed him before he could answer, hoping he wasn’t going to protest. “Just give me one chance…”

She dropped to her knees at that, staring up at him. Licking her lips in a sultry smile as she unbuckled his pants. “Ever wanted an Imperial princess on her knees, sucking your cock?” Her tongue traced the veins on his shaft. Affectionally, she swallowed his head, looking up at him as she started sucking.

The door opened, and before she could even pull off Han, another body was in the closet with them. “Room for one more?” Leia joked, squeezing in. “I wanted to celebrate our victory too.”

There was something off about Leia’s tone, but they had forgiven each other, hadn’t they? Could she trust her? Maybe banging Han would help her get over Luke, and cement her place in the Rebellion. “I don’t mind if Han doesn’t,” Mara explained, going back to sucking Han off.

Leia pushed up against Han, over Mara, pushing a hungry kiss on his lips. “I could really use a good hard fucking. You’re good at that, aren’t you Captain?” She teased, nipping at his lip.

Mara could feel a hand fisting in her hair, pushing her deeper down Han’s meat. Not letting her come up much. Perhaps Leia hadn’t completely forgiven her. Well, She’d have a hard time riding’ Han’s cock if he emptied his load in Mara’s mouth. So Mara deep throated him, determined to to drive him over the edge.

There was something he was missing, clearly. Some subtext to the conversation the two women were having. But Han wasn't worrying too much about it. Not with his dick buried in Mara's throat and Leia pressing her tight body against him. She was wearing a form-hugging white gown that keft little to the imagination, and it was thin enough that she might as well be naked under his exploring hands. "Yeah, I'm good at that."

One of Leia's hands played over his chest, tugging his shirt up and srltroking his abdomen. The other fisted in Mara's hair, forcing the princess to swalliw his dick further. "I bet you are," Leia purred, biting at his throat. "I want you to show me."

"Hm?" Distracted by the action of Mara's tongue and throat, he wasn't quite sure what she meant.

"You've got the Imperial princess on her knees, sucking you off like a common whore." She tugged Han's shirt over his head and tissed it aside, pressing herself against his bare skin. Smiling, she guided his hand to Mara's hair. "Show me," she breathed, closing his fingrrs into a fist. "Use her the way she wants. Fuck her mouth like the whore she wants to be."

"I..." Han began.

Leia slipped away, moving to stand behing the kneeling Mara. Her fingers stroked over Mara's face as her critch pressed against the back of her head. Leaning forward, she kissed Han lingeringly. "She wants it," she whispered. "Show me how good and hard you can fuck."

Tangling his fists in Mara's hair, Han began driving his meat into her throat.

Mara groaned as Leia tempted Han into using her mouth. Groaned, but no sound could be heard, as his fat dick pushed into her throat. Still, she was determined to win, whatever “winning” was in this situation. So she focused on her tongue while Han stroked into her mouth and throat, letting his movements guide her.

“Hmm, watching her suck your cock is making me so hot,” Leia moaned, leaning back against the opposite wall. The storage closet confines were tight, enough that even leaning back as she was, her legs were still straddling Mara. Watching Han and Mara for a moment, she glanced up at Han with dark eyes, “Damn, I can see your cock bulging in her throat. I bet it would feel amazing inside me.” With that she bunched up her skirt, showing off toned, slim legs, as well as a distinct lack of panties.

With a teasing smirk, she stroked her hand along her thigh, inching ever closer to her slit. Glistening with lust, her musky scent filled the tiny room as she parted her lips with a finger. “Fuck,” she sighed, biting her lips as she glanced back down on Mara, entranced by the movement of Han’s cock between her lips, “It’s so hot watching her suck you like a whore. Use her…use her harder.” Leia demands were husky as she slipped two fingers in her cunt. Slippery flesh swallowed the digits with a moist sound, leaving no doubt as to how wet she was.

Finally, Leia broke eye contact with Han, throwing her head back and closing her eyes in rapture. Fingers moving harder and faster within her soft walls. “Fuck, I am so close. What do you want, captain? Who do you want? Gonna… gonna shoot you load down her throat? Or…or do you wanna fuck my pussy raw?”

Some choices were difficult, and this was one of them. Mostly, Han knew, because he was certain he'd be fucking them both before they were done. But, even as he used Mara's mouth and throat as a fuck-toy, he saw something in Leia's expression. A note of mocking triumph, like she was getting something over on him. Or on Mara. Or on both of them. And he didn't like it. So he reached out and grabbed Leia's arm, spinning her and shoving her into the closet wall.

"Oh, I've had her," he growled, pinning Leia to the wall with his weight. One of his arms snaked around hers, holding her in a half-nelson as he dragged her skirts over her hip with the other. "How are you?" he asked, rubbing his spit-slick cock against her ass. "You think you're a better fuck than an Imperial princess? Huh?"

His nails raked over her bare skin as he pulled her hips back from the wall. Slick with spit and precum, his head rubbed against her, probing the puckered entrance of her ass and then her dripping slit. "You wanted this," he reminded her, pressing the side of her face against the wall. "You wanted me to fuck this cunt raw."

With that his he pushed forward, forcing his meat into her. "Fuck, you're wet," he groaned, pushing harder, burying himself in her cunt. "Wet and tight.". He started pounding into her, pinning her against the wall as he did. "It's what you wanted, isn't it? To get used hard, get this tight snatch pumped full of cum. Huh?"

Leia supposed she deserved this. Deserved to be shoved against the wall, deserved to have Han shove his thick cock inside her. The only response she could give as he split open her tight slit was a wordless cry, sharp and high. Her walls squeezed him, resisted his thrusts, but not slowing him in the slightest.

"It's what you wanted, isn't it? To get used hard, get this tight snatch pumped full of cum. Huh?"

“Yes.” The word was more a grunt, harsh and in time with his motions, “Fuck me! Fucking use me.” It was disturbingly easy to imagine Luke instead of Han. Just close her eyes and pretend this was Luke, dragging her into some hidden alcove and taking her. Taking what he wanted, because he needed her. Morals, consequences, damn it all! Luke was all she needed in the galaxy, the only one who could complete her. Two strokes later, she could see in her mind, Luke’s hands holding her against the wall to drive desperately into her dripping cunt. Leia had to bit her lip not to scream her brother’s name.

Mara cracked her jaw, still recovering from the thorough face fucking from Han. It was fun, in the moment, but her face ached in the aftermath. Still, she was getting a hell of a show, watching that sexy captain manhandle Leia. There was a darkness in her still, a darkness she had been raised with, that wanted to watch Han use that prideful bitch, and reduce her to nothing but a cum hungry slut. She shook her head, chasing the desire away. That wasn’t her, not anymore. Her father had been a Jedi, and she would follow in his footsteps. Which started with resisting the call of the darkness.

Pushing herself to her feet, she came behind Han. Watching over his shoulder as he pistoned in and out of Leia. Watching her pink lips dragged up and down his meat. Fuck, that was hot. As was the pleasure pouring off both of them. The feel of Leia’s velvety folds swallowing Han’s cock, the pressure of a thick shaft parting her walls. She could feel both, in her mind, at the same time, confusing and amazing. This was better than cruelty and malice.

“I’m so hot, watching you fuck her,” Mara groaned into Han’s ear. She stripped out of her top and pants, feeling up her own curves in the process. Her nude figure brushed against Han’s as her plowed Leia, “I hope I get a turn too.”

"Oh, you'll get a turn," Han promised, pulling out of Leia and spinning her around. He grinned at her dazed expression , then gripped one sleek leg and wrapped it around his hip. His cock, slick from her juices, slipped over her belly and slit. Then one of her arms was wrapped around his shoulder and she gripped his shaft, positioning his head against her slit. Gripping her hips, he lifted her and pushed into her once more. "Won't she, Leai?"

Leia gasped as he slammed into her again, her fingers digging into his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his waist. "Yes..." she gasped as he slammed her back into the wall. "Fuck yes," she moaned, staring into Mara's eyes with a triumphant expression. Then her body arched as she threw her head back, gasping in pleasure. Han used the opportunity to grip the neck of her gown and pull, tearing the sheer white gown and bearing her breasts to his gaze. "Fuck me!" she demanded as he bit at the exposed flesh. "Show... show her... fuck! I... I'm cumming!"

Han slammed into her one last time as her walls clenched around him. With a hoarse shout he climaxed, and Leia moaned at the feel of his hot cum filling her. Her legs flexed against him and he took the hint, thrusting deep into her as he emptied himself into her body. Finally, gasping and shaking from the exertion, Han lowered Leia back to the floor. She was gasping for breath, leaning against the wall and clinging to him for support as she glanced at Mara. "I think he made a mess," she purred. "Why don't you come lick it off me, until he's ready to fuck you too?"

Han spun her, forcing her to look at him while he fucked her. Forcing her to remember she wasn’t with Luke, not now. Which, honestly, was a good thing. Han felt so damn good, hard cock pounding her hungry slit, she could almost push aside the dangerous lust for Luke. Could almost… “Yes…Fuck yes. Fuck me!”

Rapture closed in as she arched into him, wanting more of him. Needing more of him. He was amazing, even if he wasn’t Luke, tearing her gown and biting at her breasts. Damn, that aggression, that feral passion, that– “Show her…fuck! I…I’m cumming!”

There was an instant of dark rage in Mara’s mind, at Leia’s demand. Jealousy at the sight of her pink lips sticky with cum, still quivering from her climax. Challenge at the look of triumph in Leia’s face. Dark eyes heavy lidded, lips parts, blush crawling along her skin. Again, it was an effort to push down the darkness, not to unleash that hatred as cruel lust.

“I suppose I could clean you off,” Mara offered, slithering against Leia, their breasts pressed together. She kissed her then, hungry and rough. Her teeth caught Leia’s lips as she tried to pull away, not getting far anyways. After all, she was still against the wall. “If you got into position.”

With those words, she pulled Leia down, both women on their knees. More kissing, savage and needy, fucking Leia’s mouth with her tongue. Just when she felt Leia’s reaction, returning the kiss with the same fervor, she pulled off and pushed her down onto her back. Letting the shock of sudden movement distract her, just long enough for Mara to straddle her face. Just because she wasn’t giving into her darkness didn’t mean she had be a pushover.

True to her word, she licked Leia, long and deep. Delving into the cum soaked cunt, letting both of their juices dribble down her chin. When Leia didn’t return her attentions quick enough, her teeth found Leia’s clit, hard and throbbing form her orgasm. Mara didn’t bite hard. Just hard enough to get her attention, “Leia Vader is legendary for her sharp tongue. Why don’t you put that tongue to get use now?"

Still wearing her torn white gown, Leia spread her legs and moaned as Mara lapped the Correlian's cum from her thighs and crotch. Her body arched and writhed, offering more of herself to the Imperial Princess, hate and lust and confusion coiling in her mid to leave her shivering with need. She'd never had a woman before - hells, she'd only had me in the dark before, where her imagination could fill in the lean, powerful form of her brother - except for the interrogation on the Death Star, and rape wasn't really sex. It was violence, but her strange arousal and attraction...

She gasped as teeth found her clit. "Leia Vader is legendary for her sharp tongue," Mara taunted "Why don’t you put that tongue to get use now?"

Well, fuck. No way she was leaving that alone. Leia's slim hands caressed the curving flesh of Mara's ass, shurt red-painted nails pressing into skin as she took hold. Her tongue stretched out, and she ran just the tip along the folds of Mara's slit. She'd tasted her own arousal before, on the mouth of her infrequent lovers (none of them could compare to Luke), but Mara's taste was different. Sharper, and stronger. "Is it sharp enough for the traitor Princess?" she laughed. "Because it cuts deeper.". She repeated the stroke, the top of her tongue collecting Mara's flavor, then worked the slippery, flexible organ between her lips. She explored greedily, making soft sounds of pleasure as she lapped, then wrapped her lips around Mara's clit and sucked noisily.

Sure, he'd just cum and would need a little recovery time. But Han leaned against the wall, watching the two gorgeous women fuck with lust-filled eyes. His hand wrapped around his cock, still sticky with his spunk and Leia's juices, pumping gently. He'd just cum, but they were fucking hot and the sights and sounds of Mara and Leia tangled together and eating each other out was getting him hard again. Fuck, but he wanted them both.

Mara groaned into the cum slick slit, her own fingers digging into Leia’s creamy thighs as pleasure built. Mara could taste the passion of Han and Leia’s fucking, their scents mingled and mixed together. That was hot, and she relived it with each thrust of her tongue into Leia. Anticipation grew, dripping down her quivering thighs, knowing soon, it would be her turn to fuck Han. Or get fucked by him. Maybe like this, riding Leia. Literally rubbing it in her face.

Oh, Mara was trying to let go of the hate she held for Leia for so long, try to follow in her father’s footsteps, but it wasn’t easy. Not easy to release the anger that had fueled her for over a decade. Not easy to forgive or forget.

Besides, that hate was making this a hotter fuck. How, Mara wasn’t entirely sure, nor was she all that willing to analyze it. But there was victory in sitting on the face of a rival, writhing as that rival licked her from perineum to clit and everywhere inbetween. There was satisfaction in teasing Leia, knowing she disliked Mara just as much, and still was getting off on her touch. Both women were powerless to their lust, to pleasure and desire and need to find release.

So mutual oral became a mutual contest, each woman trying to get the other off, to prove her superiority. Mara was amped up, forced to watch Leia and Han together with only her own fingers to keep her company. Leia was still sensitive, still trembling from the rough fucking Han pounded into her. Mara faltered, tensing sweetly against Leia’s sultry tongue, before driving two fingers into Leia’s cunt. Leia Arched against the invading fingers, clenching them tight to hold back her bliss, but Mara would not be stopped. Biceps bulged as she stroked in and out of her tight channel, fighting the small storage closet with the sounds of flesh in flesh and her own moans.

In a final, desperate attempt to overwhelm Mara, Leia sent her the sensation of pleasure she was receiving from Mara’s hands. Her ecstasy became Mara’s, until both women surrendered to it, their pleased cries echoing and reverberating, building upon one another’s before the process started anew.

By the time both women clmazed, Han was ready to go. He knelt, straddling Leia's face and rubbing his stiff cock against Mara's ass. "Fuck, the two of you look hot," he grinned, rakng his nails over Mara,'s bare back. Then he moaned as Leia lifted her head, sucking on one of his balls. -Oh, fuck yeah. Like that.". His fingers scraped down her ass and over the sopping folds of Mara's cunt. "Should I fuck you here? You want this royal cunt full of Corellian dick again?"

He felt Leia's mouth release his balls. "He ass," she called. "She wants that thick dick in her ass."

"That right?" Han asked, pressing the blunt head of his cock against her ass. As he did he gripped her cheeks, spreading her open for him. "You want this sweet ass full of dick, do you?". Gripping his shaft with one hand, he positioned himself and pushed. The feel of her sphincter stretching around him as he drove I to her was incredible. "Fuck, you're tight. Nobody ever fucked your royal ass before, princess?". He continued pushing, slow and hard, until he was buried to the hilt in her. "Is it hot, spreading your ass for a smuggler on the floor of a closet?"

Leia laughed, hard and mocking and lustfful, and pushed two fingers into Mara's sopping pussy. "I think she likes it, captain.". The fingers plunged in and out, alternating with Han's rhythm as he pounded into Mara's ass. "use her. Use her like the whore she is, captain."

Mara still hadn’t forgotten what Leia had done to her in the mindscape, while she was prisoner to Leia. Which is why she froze at Leia’s suggestion. But Han wouldn’t hurt her, she knew, and she let herself relax as he took his time pushing into her.

"Fuck, you're tight. Nobody ever fucked your royal ass before, princess?"

“You’re the first,” she groaned, gasping as he pulled out and slid back in. His slow pace worked for her, and it didn’t take long before she was bouncing back against him, taking him as much as he took her.

"Is it hot, spreading your ass for a smuggler on the floor of a closet?"

“Oh, hell yes!” she growled letting herself get into it. Fuck, it was a hell of a tight fit, made even tighter as Leia’s fingers in her cunt. Just bordering on too much, too rough, too good. Mara sunk into the sensations, letting them overcome her mind. Just getting used, and finding pleasure in that. She let that bliss drip from her mind, sending it along the currents in the force towards Han and Leia.

Perhaps Leia intended to humiliate her, but Mara found delight instead and shared that delight. As Leia’s pace in her cunt faltered, she knew the other woman was feeling it, and then Leia was chasing release alongside Mara as her tempo increased. Harder, faster, moving in time with Han now, finding ecstasy in that sensation of overwhelming fullness. Finding euphoria in pressing up against her limits. Mara’s back arched as that rapture caught up to her, holding Han fast in the tight anal channel, while Leia kept fingering her. Staggering moans filled the closet, likely spilled out as well, leaving anyone passing by without any doubts what was happening in here. “Fuck! Cum in me, Captain!”

Leia gasped, caught off-guard by the emotions she sensed from Mara. She'd intended to humiliate the Princess, and the feelings of utter pleasure radiating off Mara were unexpected. Unexpected, and fucking hot. After a brief struggle to assert dominance, she gave up and surrendered to the feelings as she worked harder on Mara's slick, sweet pussy. "Oh, fuck," she groaned, stroking Han's dick through Mara's flesh and letting her free hand trail down her body to fill her own dripping folds. She moaned again as she filled herself, staring hungrily at Han as he thrust deep into Mara's ass again and again. Her fingers slipped from Mara's cunt to be replaced by her mouth and tongue, tasting the Imperial Princess as she moaned and begged for the smuggler's thick cock and cum. Mara's orgasm combined with her own arousal and the fingers pumping in and out of her cunt to send her over the edge. She cried out, sounds muffled by Mara's dripping cunt, lapping desperately at the climaxing woman above her.

Han thrust deep one last time, grunting as his pleasure built. The two women beneath him thrashed and screamed and moaned in orgasm, and his own gutteral cry joined them. His fingers gripped Mara's ass with almost bruising force as his cock throbbed, hot cum emptying into her colon. He pulled out as he neared the end of his orgasm, the last jets of his seed splattering Mara's rump and spurting down ont Leia's bare breasts. Then, utterly spent, he sagged sideways and collapsed to the floor. There wasn't much room in the supply closet, so he found himself pressed up against Mara's side and Leia's long, shapely legs. "Fuck," he gasped, struggling for breath. "Oh, fuck. You two are gonna kill me with this." His cock jerked one last time, spurting a droplet of cum on Mara's thigh that trickled down to stain the bunched remains of Leia's white dress.

Damn, he just wanted to go to sleep now. After the tension of flying into that firefight around the Death Star, and the adrenaline high of seeing that massive fortress explode, and then wild sex in a closet, he was exhausted. "We should, uhm, probably move. Soon. I think half the Alliance heard us, there at the end."

Bail stared at the glass of... well, he didn't honestly know what it was. Something one of the flight crew had distilled, with a high alcohol content and a taste like repeller exhaust. But despite that, he was contemplating drinking it anyway. Now that the crisis was over, the enormity of what had happened was crashing down on him. Alderaan was gone. But that was almost too big to absorb. Breha. Maybe she'd been offworld? It could have... but no. No, she wouldn't have been. She was aware of what his mission had been. Aware that she'd need to put a brave face on it, and that she'd need to present an alibi if he returned from Scarith with Imperial forces in pursuit. She'd have been in the palace, waiting for him.

Waiting for him.

Bail sobbed once, feeling her loss hit him. It must have been quick. The Death Star had destroyed his world, his queen, his wife, in a matter of seconds. She'd have died in ignorance of what had happened, and that didn't help at all. She was gone. Gone, and he was left to carry on. No wonder Quentin had been so broken, there at the end. No wonder he'd gone into seclusion, emerging only when specifically called on for help. Because all he wanted to do now was lay down and...

The com beeped again. How long had that been happening? He wiped his eyes, and fumbled for the controls. "Yes?"

"There's a coded message for you, Senator." Senator. What a hollow joke. Senator of ash and dust. "Requesting a response."

"Put it through," he grunted, staring at the screen. Then he relaxed a little as he saw a familiar symbol.

latest

"This is Fulcrum," the synthesized voice announced. "I understand you need me to come in for something important?"

“Did you know my parents?”

Agent Fulcrum, also known as the former Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, half turned towards Mara and shook her head. “Not really. They weren’t exactly typical Jedi for one. And I wasn’t yet a Padawan when your mother had been imprisoned.” She punched in the coordinates and set the liftoff sequence for the ship. “I met you father, once, after the Emperor ascended to power. The last Master Jedi and he had been stripped of his connection to the force by then.” Ahsoka shook her head.

“What about mine?” Leia asked, adjusting her seatbelt. Mara still wasn’t sure she could trust Vader’s daughter, but if there was a chance she could turn towards the light, there was a chance Leia could as well. The journey to Jedi would be easier if someone else was beside her, wouldn’t it? “Did you know him while he was still a Jedi?”

The pained grimace on Ahsoka’s face spook volumes. “Yeah, I knew Anakin and Padme. Thought I knew them, at least,” She sighed, looking as if she were weighed down by memories. “I was his Padawan. Served beside him in the Clone Wars. Worked alongside Padme too. I know Kenobi’s defection hit Anakin hard, and I left the Jedi Order before he turned. Maybe if I stayed I could have…” She didn’t finish the sentence, just stared out at the endless sea of stars. Buzzing from the ship’s instruments indicated it was ready to engage the light speed. “It doesn’t matter now.”

“Where are we headed?” Mara asked, letting herself sink into her seat as the ship accelerated and the stars before them stretched.

“Zeltros. Your father, Quentin, left a cache there, with supplies and some stolen bits of Jedi knowledge. He hid them all over the galaxy, and told me each one contained instructions on how to find the next.”

"Welcome to Zeltros!"

The speaker was a dignified older Zeltron woman, wearing a floor-length gown of black mesh. To her right, wearing what was clearly light body armor styled to look like a suit, stalked a grizzled Cathar, yellow-gold eyes sweeping the area before resting on the three beside the ship. To her left walked a young man, with long black hair and crimson skin, his athletic figure displayed by clothing that was little more than gem-encrusted harnesses from which hunt an elegant vibroblade and a decorative blaster. He eyed the three women with a naked interest, smiling broadly at the sight of them. The woman ignored them both, choosing to cross the ferrocrete of the private landing pad and fp;d Ashoka into an enthusiastic embrace. Ashoka looked slightly uncomfortable as she returned it. "Thank you, Lady Golb," she managed.

"No need to stand on ceremony, my dear," the Zeltron laughed. "I may have been knighted for my services to Zeltros, but you are far more of..."

"Shhh!" Ashoka hissed, frantically making shushing gestures. "Not so loud!"

"It's perfectly safe here," the Zeltron laughed. "The Empire hasn't attempted to formally annex our world yet, and I had the port swept for spy rays before directing you here. But, as you wish - as long as you remember I am always Sheila to you, my dear Soka." She peered around, taking in the two women behind her. "These must be the guests you mentioned. But... where is my faylen Quentin? Still mourning in his desert retreat?"

Ashoka led the Lady Golb over. "This is dangerous, Sheila," she hissed. "But let me introduce her Lady Leia... Vader?"

Sheila hissed a little at the name, sucking in her breath in shock. Leia pursed her lips, and made a decision. "Skywalker," she said, taking Lady Golb's hand. "Call me Leia Skywalker. It's a name with less... baggage."

"Sheila Golb, Duchess of Elysium, Chief Executive of Golb Industries," the Zeltron declared, raising Leia's hand to her lips. "But call me Sheila." She gestured at the young Zeltron man, who bowed and made a show of it. "This is my son Kalin."

"Charmed," Kalin declared, taking Leia's hand and kissing it as well. "If there is anything I may do to make your stay more pleasurable, Lady Skywalker, I am at your service."

Sheila turned her attention to Mara. "Have we met, my dear? You seem... familiar, somehow."

"Well, this is where it gets even stickier," Ashoka began.

"I do hope so," Sheila murmured, looking over Mara approvingly.

Ashoka rolled her eyes. "You might have seen her on the HoloNet as Princess Mara Palpatine. But, well, she's going by Mara Jade Hall-Voss now."

"Hall-Voss?" Sheila gasped the name, eyes going wide

“Quentin and Kaydia were my parents,” Mara explained, managing a weak smile. Sheila’s expression moved from shock to recognition to joy.

“Of course. By Dana, you look just like her. With Quentin’s eyes, though,” Sheila marveled, placing hands on Mara’s shoulders. “But I have so many questions. Like…When were you born? We had Kaydia’s funeral here, over twenty years ago, and Quentin didn’t mention an infant daughter at the time.”

It’s a long story, one I have just recently been able to piece together. Perhaps we can go somewhere more private, and I can explain?”

Sheila invited them into the penthouse, rising above the skyline to display the city in the large windows. Within there were sleek lines and rounded details, in stark, bold colors. The Living area was spacious, with a long modular couch and several scattered chairs and love seats. Mara sat by herself across from Sheila and her Cathar bodyguard.

“So how did my two favorite humans manage to keep the existence of their daughter from me?” The question was playful, but the answer was not.

And so Mara relayed the story she had learned from Bail. That Palpatine had used his position as chancellor to secretly imprison her mother while reporting that she had been executed to the public. That he had taken her in as a hostage, to assure her mother’s compliance as a political assassin. That her mother and father had met again on Alderaan, with just enough time for Kaydia tell Quentin of her existence, and plead with him to find and rescue her.

But Palpatine had covered his bases, and Quentin looked to the Darth Tyrannous and Darth Terminus for his captive daughter. Only to be told she had been killed. And for his trouble, he was stripped of his connection to the force and his eyes. Left to die, it was luck that lead to be rescued by Bail again.

“When he had recovered from the torment, he learned that Kaydia had been killed by Vader,” She glanced over at Leia then, unable to shake that immediate connection. With a deep breath, she reminded herself Leia had little to do with her mother’s death. “Crippled in the force and without my mother, he had no connection to the force to find me, and no reason to believe Tyrannous and Terminus lied in any case. Neither of us knew the other existed until a few weeks back when I was sent to hunt him down.”
“Hunt him down?” Sheila gasped. Her horror and sorrow at the tale were palpable.

“It seems the reason Emperor Palpatine kept me was so he could mold me into an assassin, just like my mother. More loyal, even, since I believed him my father.”

“I don’t know if sending me to kill my father was a mistake or some sort of test I apparently failed, but I am no longer Imperial Princess. I’ll not be a tool to the man who stole me from my parents. My father wanted me to become a Jedi, and it’s the best way I know to honor his memory.”

“So, Quentin is…”

Mara nodded sadly, “We got captured by Vader. He sacrificed himself so we could escape.”

Sheila covered her mouth as tears welled up in her eyes. The Cathar wrapped her in his arms, letting her cry against his chest for a few moments. Mara practiced her breathing, embracing the brief memory of her father and the love she felt from him in his last moments before letting it pass through her. Sheila calmed herself soon enough. She took Mara’s hands in her own, smiling through the tears.

“I am so glad he got you back before he left this life. I only saw him once since he cloistered himself on Tatooine, and he was a shell of his former self then. I thought the loss of his force connection had caused that, but now it is clear it was the loss of his wife and daughter that broke him. I am sure knowing you had lived after all brought him some happiness, and peace at the end. And I have no doubt he and Kaydia are thrilled to be joined again in the force, after all this time apart.”

Mara managed a laugh at that point, hoping it was true. Hoping her parents had finally found peace in the force. Seeking that peace herself, instead of dwelling on what could have been.

“Well, I imagine you’ve come for the cache Quentin left, all those years ago,” Sheila noted, nodding at her guests. “Mith’ras can escort you tomorrow, but tonight I insist upon a feast.”

“Sheila we have absolutely no time to have a feast,” Ahsoka bemoaned.

“Ah, but my dear Soka, you absolutely do,” Sheila challenged, a mischievous gleam in her eyes, “For coming to Zeltros and not engaging in a celebration is the very sort of suspicious behavior you are seeking to avoid, is it not?”

Ahsoka did not argue, just sighed in defeat, “Fine.”

“Excellent!” Sheila clapped her hands together, “Let’s get you all into some proper attire for this evening!”

Luke watched his father stalk past, and it was an effort not to flinch at the raw fury that roiled off the surface of his presence. Sensing his attention, his father stoped and slowly turned to face him. He could see his reflection in the twin obsidian mirrors that covered his eyes. "Our Master will speak with you now," Darth Vader rasped. Then, after a pause, he added, "He is... displeased."

Vader's gauntleted fists clenched, and Luke was grateful to the Darkness that the boiling rage beneath the calm mask was directed elsewhere. It was to be expected, though. The Death Star had been destroyed. Darth Vader had failed to prevent the Rebels from retaining the plans that allowed them to find the weakness they exploited. And Tarkin, the architect of the scheme, was dead with hundreds of thousands of Imperial troops and hundreds of trillions of Imperial credits. Vader, no doubt, bore the blame. He nodded. "I understand, father."

He turned, walking slowly and composing himself for the meeting. In the background he could hear his father turn and march away. There were no words of comfort, no expressions wishing him well. That had never been Darth Vader's way. The simple warning if the Emperor's displeasure had been sufficient. Had he despised his son, Vader would not have offered even that much.

The chamber door hissed open. Luke walked in, taking his place before the HoloNet receiver. He knelt, resting his right fist on the floor, and bowed his head. "What is thy bidding, my Master?" he asked, formally.

"Lord Luke Amidala-Skywalker," the Emperor's voice purred as his holographic likeness appeared. Luke felt a thrill of fear and confusion at the name. Amidala-Skywalker? Why would the Emperor address him in such a fashion? "You and your sister were tasked by Lord Vader with assisting him in recovering the plans for the Death Star. What happened?" The Emperor peered around the audience room. "And where is your sister?"

"I...". Luke licked lips that had become suddenly dry. "I failed, my Master. We tracked the plans to a world named Tatooine, where they came into the possession of..."

"Of a surviving Jedi, yes," the Emperor interrupted. "I read your report. The information about my daughter was... interesting." He stared at Luke. "She has betrayed the Empire, seduced by the lies of the old Jedi she did not kill."

"But..." Luke hesitated, until the Emperor nodded slightly. "He possessed no strength in the Force. How..."

"There is more to power than wielding the Force," replied the Emperor. "You will meditate upon this, as you take up your new duties."

"Yes, my Master. I...". Luke hesitated, then looked up. "New duties?"

The Sith Lord's laughter was cold. "You, the Lord Luke Amidala-Skywalker, newly-created Crown Prince of Naboo, will head a diplomatic mission to Zeltros II. It falls to you to bring the Zeltron Confederation into the Empire."

"Peacefully?" Luke asked, curious.

"It will be a lesson to you, in the use of power," the Emperor replied. He stared down at Luke, then continued. "There is a second duty I require of you, while you are there."

"And that is?" Luke wondered.

"My rebellious daughter will be there. I have foreseen it." A small smile creased the Emperor's scarred lips. "I would have her returned to me, so that she may explain her actions."

"As you wish, my Master," Luke answered.

The Emperor studied him. "I have no other heir, Luke. She must be brought to me. But...". He spoke slowly, almost as if thinking aloud. "But I have long considered uniting the Palestine and Skywalker families, my young apprentice." He smiled at Luke's involuntary gasp. "If you bring her back, I would look with favor upon such a union."

The hologram faded. Luke rose slowly, head reeling. Heir. Heir and, perhaps, Emperor? Schemes and plots began to form as he left the audience chamber.

He turned over schemes in his mind as he sat, staring into the swirling chaos of hyperspace and considering what he knew. The old cripple in the desert had known nothing, he was sure of that. He had taken what he wanted, and the Jedi had known nothing of the shadow vahdar. But the vision had been so clear.

Then he'd felt the dying scream of a world, making clear the vision he'd seen of a monstrous dark star that brought only death. And he'd felt the dark star die as well, and he'd heard the rumors. The Emperor's daughter had turned against him, said dark whispers. He'd returned to Tatooine then, and learned that the Jedi had fled. Fled with a young woman, the very image of the Imperial Princess.

His vision had not lied, and yet the Shadow spoke the truth. He had merely come too soon. The shadow vahdar existed, and he adjusted the controls as he beheld the destination in the Force. The irony was delicious.

Darth Sidious had betrayed him. Now the Sith Lord's daughter would be the instrument of his revenge.

Mara wasn’t sure what to expect when Sheila offered to dress them for the party, but she could not complain. The black dress had delicate lace panels that showed off her curvy, yet toned figure. Leia’s dress impressed as well, draping her slender figure in powder blue silk. Her firm, perky breasts framed by the deliciously deep cut of the neckline.

Ahsoka didn’t look as comfortable in her dress, a strappy, sparkly, silver assemblage of sequins and space. Her fit form wore the gown well, but she didn’t fit in the scene. The rebel agent wasn’t accustom to such formal settings, not like the two former members of the imperial court.

Unlike the decorous events Mara often attended as an Imperial princess, the celebration Sheila threw was a true revelry. Most of the guests were Zeltrons, other such politicians, and royalty, and Zeltrons knew just how to party. Mara and Leia arrived on Kalin’s arms. The handsome young man had lavished attention on them both since they arrived, and Mara would have been lying if she said she wasn’t interested. Zeltrons were famous for being considerate lovers, as dedicated to their partner’s pleasure as much their own.

Jedi, on the other hand, were supposed to be celibate, though there seemed to be many contradictions to that doctrine. Her existence, for one, and Leia’s for another. Besides, she wasn’t a Jedi yet. And she wasn’t under the watchful eye of the Emperor, who used her hand in marriage as a prize to be given to his most loyal servants. She had a small window in which she could enjoy herself, with pressures or responsibilities, and she intended to make good use of it.

Mara finished a dance with Kalin, and Leia cut in. There was a moment of jealousy, before Mara calmed herself, finding peace in her memories of sharing Han with Leia, and how hot that had been. Perhaps they could learn to share Kalin too.

Caught up in enticing fantasies, Mara wasn’t paying attention as she wandered the ballroom. While images of Kalin’s handsome face consumed her mind, another handsome face appeared before her. One she hadn’t seen since he stood between her and her father, preventing her from going to his aid. “Luke…”

He smiled. A stunning smile, she could admit, even while panic and dread flooded her veins. “Mara,” he acknowledged, his voice smooth as silk. The way one whisper to a lover as hands ghost over skin. Shit. Sheila had told her this was a diplomatic affair, and no weapons would be permitted, and she cursed herself for complying.

“What are you doing here?” she asked, straining for calm as her every sense screamed in alarm.

“Ah, Mara, I see you have met with The Crowned Prince of Naboo,” Sheila explained, standing beside them. “Lord Luke Amidala-Skywalker is here to discuss continued peace between The Zeltron Confederation and the Empire.”

Shoring up their support, more like, Mara brooded, wearing a stoic expression. After the destruction of Alderaan, and the subsequent victory against the Death Star, more and more systems were joining the Rebel Alliance. Zeltros had remained neutral, but would soon have to pick a side. But now Sheila was most interested in preserving peace between her Imperial and Rebellion guests. An altercation here and now could mean full on war and devastation. “Peace is an admirable goal,” she acknowledged, accepting a flute of champagne off a passing serving droid, “But I hope the Empire is aware that peace without freedom is strictly a prison.”

"But, your highness," Luke replied with a wry grin, taking a flute of champagne for himself, "peace is a lie. There is only passion."

The young Sith Lord was very much a contrast to the Zeltron nobility around them. He was dressed conservatively in black - tunic and pants, boots, gloves, even a hooded black cloak worn with the hood down. "But what do you mean by 'freedom', anyway?". He sipped at his drink. "The vast majority of people are content to be led, after all. Give them security, and food, and entertainment, and they ask no more. Freedom is uncertainty, to the common mind. And uncertainty is fear."

He gave Mara a frank look of interest, unconsciously comparing her to Leia as he did. She was taller than his sister, with wider hips and more generous curves and heavier breasts. Not fat, not by any stretch of the imagination. It was just that Leia took after their mother - slim and delicate of build. The princess, however, was tall and powerfully built. And oddly, there was an air about her that reminded him of his father. Thoughts of his sister led him to glance her way, eyes lingering on the slim line of her body as she danced some complicated, erotic dance with two Zeltron noblemen.

"But tell me," he said, voice harder than he'd intended thanks to the uncontrollable thrill of jealousy that shot through him, "if you are so concerned about the common herd... why did you rebel against your father? You have unique access to him, after all."

Ashoka hovered by one of the great doors that opened to the pleasure gardens of the palace, uncomfortable with the proceedings. She was accustomed to a far more austere life than the Zeltrons practiced, and the sybaritic celebrations made her uneasy. As did the guests. She'd controlled it when she'd met Leia Vader. Leia Skywalker.

Vader. Darth Vader, the Dark Lord of the Sith, was... was Anakin Skywalker. She'd never connected the two, the implacable Sith Lord and the cocky laughing man who'd been her Master. Not until she'd met his daughter. Not until she'd felt the palpable aura of darkness around the woman. Her Master... was Darth Vader.

She leaned against the wall, clenching her fists. How could it be? Skyguy had been headstrong, yes. Defiant, certainly. But... it had been Darth Vader that slaughtered the children at the Temple. Who'd led the Purge in the wake of Order 66. How could he have fallen so far? She should have stayed. If she'd stayed, maybe she could have stopped it. Stopped him. Saved him.

Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to pay attention to the crowd. Anything to distract her thoughts. And then she saw the man Mara was talking to, and her heart stopped. "Annie?" she whispered, shocked. Then she shook her head. No, no. Not Anakin. Luke. Luke Amidala-Skywalker. The image of his father. Was he the source of the choking evil she'd sensed, ever since arriving?

"Come, come," a Zeltron woman laughed, catching her off guard as she grabbed her arm. "It's a celebration! You shouldn't sulk in the corner. Let me introduce you to some people!"

“There is passion, and yet there is peace,” Mara countered, holding Luke’s gaze. Not that it was difficult, he was rather easy to look at. A fact that had always bothered her. Ostensibly, they had been on the same side, but she had been at odds with him. Because of his father, the man who had killed her mother. Because of her “father”, the man who had fed and nurtured her hatred, to turn her into a weapon. And even now, with both of them clearly on opposite sides, she still couldn’t deny his appeal.

"But what do you mean by 'freedom', anyway?". He sipped at his drink. "The vast majority of people are content to be led, after all. Give them security, and food, and entertainment, and they ask no more. Freedom is uncertainty, to the common mind. And uncertainty is fear."

His arguments sounded good. It wasn’t so long ago that she agreed with him, and believed as he did. It up the elite of the galaxy to care for the common folk. To guide and control them, for their own good. Another of the Emperor’s lies. “If the people of the galaxy are so content to be fed and protected and entertained, then why do they rise up against the false authority of the emperor? Why risk their lives in conflict? The widespread Rebel Alliance is proof that they do indeed ask for more.”

"if you are so concerned about the common herd... why did you rebel against your father? You have unique access to him, after all."

Because he isn’t my father, she thought, but didn’t say. Immediately, she felt the flare of rage at the deception, and at herself for believing the lie for so long. It took a longer drink of champagne to drown that anger. “The empire is an illegitimate government. There is no working within the system to improve it. It must be torn down, so that the people may build a rightful system in its place.”

Leia laughed, quite thoroughly enjoying the attention from Kalin and his friend, Jarris. She wasn’t familiar with the steps of the dance they engaged in, but she suspected it was mostly an excuse for the men to run their hands all over her body, and she was not complaining. Not complaining because they felt amazing against her. It was easy to imagine joining them in bed together this evening. Especially since Mara’s room was right next to hers. Make that bitch jealous by fucking both men at the same time. Hell, maybe she would invite Mara again. Make that slut lick their cum from her cunt again.

But as she glanced over to Mara, she was talking to someone else. Someone familiar, looking impeccable in his tight black suit. He glanced over toward her and she gasped, pulled from her celebrating by recognition. “Luke…”

Jarris pressed against her back, his erection growing into her ass as one hand gripped her hip. His breath was hot in her ear as he whispered to her. “Oh, yes, the Crowned Prince of Naboo, an extremely handsome and eligible bachelor. Do you know him?”

“He’s my brother,” She admitted, too engrossed in the sight of Luke with Mara to keep up with her cover. That fucking whore! Making a move on him, right here and now, while Leia was in the same ballroom. And Luke, just going along with her. How could he? Was he punishing her, for joining the rebels? What choice did she have?

“That is too bad for you, because he is so delicious,” Kalin noted, eying the visiting prince, “Does he like men too, or just women?” Leia didn’t answer him, just growled and yanked his face towards her, capturing his mouth in an angry, possessive kiss. A possessive kiss he wished she could give Luke, before everyone here, letting them all know he was hers. But he wasn’t hers, and could never be hers. But he could at least be jealous.

“I thought you two wanted to bed me.”

"The people," Luke laughed, sipping at his own drink. "Your thoughts betray you, Princess. You have no love for your father - I can feel your hate, when I speak of the Emperor. You don't care about the Rebellion at all, do you?" Handing the delicate crystal flute back to a passing droid, he regarded her with a mixture of curiosity and admiration. "They're just pawns in a dangerous game you're playing, aren't they?"

It made sense, enough sense that he wondered why he hadn't seen it before. The idea that Imperial Princess Mara Jade Palpatine would attempt to overthrow the Emperor in the name of justice and freedom was absurd. Utterly absurd. But... the idea that a Dark Lady of the Sith would take control of a band of rebels so she could forge them into a weapon she could use to displace the ruling Lord of the Sith? Well, that explained much. A desperate throw of the dice in a gamble to seize ultimate power. It was daring, even audacious. And no wonder Darth Sidious wanted her returned. Such ambition, combined with the success the rebels had had since she and Leia took command, merely demonstrated her fitness to be Sith.

Kalin returned as good as he received, his crimson hands contrasting with the powder blue of Leia's gown as he allowed them to explore her slim curves. Like all Zeltrons he was an empath, and better and more skilled than most - two of his mother's faylen had been Jedi of all things, and they'd taught her some techniques that she'd passed on to him. Because of that, he could feel the angry jealousy in her mind. It was a dark thing, directed at and about the man she'd identified as her brother, and he understood that. Incest was one of the very few sexual taboos among the Zeltrons, after all, and outworlders were frequently far more repressed about such matters than people. So she'd probably never been willing to be open about her attraction, or willing to seek assistance with understand and dealing with it.

"I thought you two wanted to bed me," she growled.

Jarris ground against her rear, letting her feel his erection as he caressed the exposed surface of her breasts with his rose-colored hands. "We could bed you," he murmured, nipping at her ear. "I've heard that outworlders enjoy some privacy, after all. But, to be honest..." His fingers pinched her nipple through the thin silk of her gown. "We'd thought about pleasuring you here."

Kalin cupped her face and leaned forward, kissing her back. His lips worked at hers, teasing them open before tasing her mouth with his tongue. "That may be a little too much for the Lady Skywalker, Jarris," he murmured as he broke the kiss. "Most outworlders are inhibited. They rarely want to indulge in the pleasures of the body where..." His eyes flicked towards Luke and Mara, so quickly that it could have been an accident. "Where anyone can see them."

"What a pity," Jarris said, gently pulling at the shoulders of her gown until the silk pooled around her waist, leaving her upper body bare to his touch. "Beauty like this should be shared, not hidden."

The realization of what Mara planned, and the scope of it, made him want her. Not merely as an abstract concept, and a step towards ruling the galaxy himself. No, it made him want her nearly as badly as he wanted Leia. And with the feedback he was feeling from Leia, and the sudden shock of seeing her slowly stripped bare by her two Zeltron partners, he wanted his sister badly. And Mara was a fine, fine substitute. She was gorgeous, after all. And powerful. And ambitious. If they could find common ground, they would be an unstoppable team. So, bowing slightly and trying to calm his breathing, he extended his hand. "I'm afraid I don't know the protocol on Zeltros, so... may I have the honor of this dance?"

Back
Top Bottom