Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Whatever. I love you." She said to him not liking her right now. She wanted him to be as safe as possible. She didn't want anything to happen to her Boo.

"We have been cuddling Jake." She laughed and nodded her head, "The couch first so you can eat and then I will get your pillow and the downstairs bedroom ready for us to sleep in." She smiled at him. "I might have to pull the pack and play into that bedroom. I don't know how Owen will do upstairs alone." In truth, she didn't know how she would do with Owen upstairs alone.

"I was planning on going anywhere, Jake." She laughed and nodded her head, "Yeah, I'll be around."

He grunted again. "I love you too but I still hurt." He knew it was safe for him but it hurt.

"I know but I get clingy and cuddly when I hurt or don't feel good. Don't make fun of me. I'm not that difficult to take care of..." He told her. "Sounds good."

"Okay. Well I didn't know if you had any shopping on going to the store." He shrugged.

When they got home. Unfastening his seat belt was painful again before he went inside but Luke and Amy were there. Luke kept Max from jumping on Jake. "Hey buddy." He scatched behind his ears. Amy brought Owen over to Jake. "O! Hey big guy." He gave him a lot of kisses. "Daddy missed you so much." He then made his way to the couch and looked at Adri. "Baby...I need my shirt off."

She made a face when he said he wasn't that difficult to take care of. "You aren't difficult, you are just...time consuming." She told him. "Just be aware that I have to take care of Owen too. Okay?" She said and rubbed his thigh.

She shook her head, "I might go grocery shopping but that will be early in the morning. I'll take O with me so you can sleep."

Adri helped him get his shirt off and gave him their food. She took Owen from Amy and gave O some kisses. Luke grabbed the bags from the car and put them in the living room. Adri thanked them both for helping out and they would call and see them tomorrow. When they were gone Adri sat down to eat and kicked her feet up.

"It feels good to be home right?" She smiled.

He looked at her when she said he was time consuming. "Alright. I'm sorry. If you have stuff to do I'll be okay." He really didn't mean to be a pain in the ass.

"So I should make you a list then."

Jake thanked Amy and Luke before they left. He looked at Adri when she sat next to him. "It is wonderful to be home." He started to eat and Owen kept coming up to them for bites. "You're lucky I like you. Otherwise I would NOT share my Chipotle." Jake only could eat about half before he sat back. He still couldn't eat a lot.

"Why don't you pick a movie to turn on baby. That way if I gall asleep it's not a huge deal." He suggested.

She smiled at Jake, "I know you are in pain. You can lean on me. Okay?" She just needed him to be mindful. Owen took a lot of her attention and she would try to divide but he demanded a lot of attention when he was hurt.

She nodded her head to him making a list. "I have the binder. You can flip through it after lunch." She smiled. "Just don't ask me to make the entire binder." She laughed.

Adri shared little pieces of chicken and veggies with Owen but tried not to feed him too much. She turned on TV so she could catch up on shows and gave him some pillows. She moved his plate to the fridge and sat back on the couch.

While he was out, she did some laundry and answered some emails on her iPad.

He gave her a nod about leaning on her. "Okay."

"O likes Chipotle too. Don't you O? We're starting him off right early."

Jake didn't get through the binder before he was asleep. He had a big day with walking, peeing, and coming home. He didn't want to take a too long of a nap though and have trouble sleeping that night.

Owen played for awhile on the floor before he crawled over to the couch and stood up touching Jake's leg. He then kept saying Jake's name smacking his leg.

She nodded her head, "Yeah. Sure. You started this, remember that." She told him.

She played on the flor with Owen for a bit. Until he got bored of her and wanted Jake. She felt bad that Jake couldn't play with so she took him outside and put him in a baby swing they had outside. She pushed him in that and that helped him out a little bit. She was able to distract him until he got sleepy and then she took him insider to eat and take his afternoon nap.

When both guys were asleep, she told Max he would be getting a brother or sister soon. He would spay be number one in their heart but their family would be expanding soon. She cuddled him and gave him all of her attention. She get Jakes pain pills ready for him to take and then when back on the floor to play with Max some more.

Max just looked at Adri weird when she mentioned their family expanding and that he'd get a brother or sister. His head tilted to the side a bit but soon he didn't care because she was playing with him and giving him all her attention.

After awhile Jake started to wake up and he was in pain. He groaned and Max heard him and got up to see if his dad was okay. Jake saw him and rubbed his head. "Hi buddy. I'm okay."

He took a drink and sat there in pain and feeling exhausted. He felt like he just got his ass kicked in a work out and hadn't slept in days. "O sleeping?"

The rest of the night and following day he didn't eat much. He was sleeping a lot. After lunch Jake looked at Adri. "I need cleaned up before our company comes. Can you help?"

"Your pain pills are right there. You don't have to sit in pain." She told him. She nodded her head to Owen sleeping. "Yeah. He has been for maybe two hours. I'm going to have to wake him up soon unless he wakes up on his own." She frowned and looked at the baby monitor.

She was more tired than she thought she would be when she took on taking care of her entire family but she felt good about it. She was exhausted but she felt good. She raised her eyebrows when Jake said he needed to get cleaned up.

"Okay. Are the guests going to want you to wear a shirt?" She asked. "I like you shirtless but I can find a jacket to throw on you for a couple hours." She supposed.

"I just don't want to be too dependant on them is all." He shrugged but took the medicine.

Jake was really glad to have Adri there to help him. She was an amazing fiancé and he had no doubt she'd be an even better wife when they finally got married. The beauty though was normally when Owen napped Adri could rest too.

He got up to get cleaned up. "Um...yeah I probably should have a shirt or something on. Maybe a hoodie or even one of my cut up shirts you like so much." He smiled and kissed her softly. "I love you babe." He said before going to the bathroom. "Shorts is good too or sweats whichever you grab."

LJake take the medicine. That is what it is for. You have to take it so you aren't in pain. I don't want to listen to you groan in pain when the remedy is right next to you. Two every six hours. That's all you get. I am keeping track. You won't OD and you won't get addicted."

She went upstairs to get him some boxers, a cut up shirt and a pair of joggers. She also grabbed his soap and a towel and went back downstairs. She got the water started and rubbed her lips together. They still couldn't get the wound wet so she had to Saran Wrap and tape it.

"This probably would have been easier if I just wet the washcloth and soaped you down that way huh? Sink bath, I think it's called." She said softly.

"Babe I took it...I'm not worried about getting addicted or OD just dependent that's different."

He looked at her when she suggested just using a wash cloth. "Whatever you think is easiest. I just want to smell half way decent with company stopping." He chuckled and dropped his sweats and underwear. "You need to wash those so I can put them on again soon. I know how much you love them." He smiled.

It was nice she had no idea who was coming by. "We may want to put Max outside when we're done. For him to get exercise."

She turned the water off and washed him down with the wash cloth and used the shower only to rinse him off when she was finished. She got him dressed and put a load of laundry in the washing machine. By the time she was downstairs, Owen was crying for attention, so she went to get him and gave him some love.

"How was your nap big guy?" She smiled at him and gave him more kisses. She kept him on her hip and get him a puree to eat. She also grabbed a bib since he was dressed pretty cute and she didn't want him getting too messy.

She fed him on the floor. "Are you going to tell me who is coming?" She asked.

Jake was appreciative of all of Adri's help. He gave her a few kisses when he was dressed and went downstairs.

He was going to sit down and get comfortable but remembered he should let Max outside so he opened the door for him and then sat back down. He let out a few breaths before getting comfy.

"Hey buddy." He smiled at him when Adri brought him in. "Nope you'll find out soon."

It was perfect timing. When she finished feeding Owen there was a knock on their door. "Baby...you mind?" He asked with a smile. When she opened the door, the owner of the twin puppies stood at the door holding them.

Adri cleaned Owen's face off and got up. She looked at Owen and then at Jake. Owen would most likely follow her or use Jakes legs to stand up. She thought the guest would come into the house so it would t be that long either.

She answered the door and was surprised to see the puppies. She laughed and smiled and picked them out of their owners hands. "Really?" She was in love already. She let the owner in but he went to grab some of their things. The puppy food they were used to eating, their medical records, a blanket for each of them that smelt like their mother and they were set.

Adri closed the door and set them down. They did a cute waddle since they were so cute and fat. She walked into the living room and they chased after her. Now she had five things to take care of. She would need some help now. She didn't want her house smelling like puppy pee and poop. She need them potty trained and actually trained.

She needed names. She looked at Jake and sat on the floor with her puppies, "I knew you couldn't resist. I love you Boo. Thank you very much."

Jake chuckled when the dogs waddled in and taped them on his phone. "I love you too babe...but who said we were keeping them. I thought it would be just good to meet them." He teased.

"So...I have me to take care of and O. But I did help you out. Amy found a trainer. She will come by to train them here. Really all I need help with is getting dressed and showering. Amy can come help anytime. We will be fine. I can help let them out and keep an eye on O. I can't pick him up but can feed him and stuff." He smiled at her.

"What are you thinking for names babe? And if you want to wait to get them...we can. They will keep them...until we are ready."

"This is a lot Babe. Thank you." That was one thing taken care of. At least when they were training, it gave Adri time to get some things around the house done. One of the puppies rolled on her back and she rubbed her belly. The other puppy walked over and started to wrestle with the other one. "Be nice." She chided softly and picked the one on top up.

She looked at it and then at Jake, "I don't know. I don't want to give them up though. They are here and they are staying here."

She set them down and watched them play. Owen crawled over and the puppies pounced at him and then gave him some kisses. "BamBam and Rocky. Since they like to fight so much."

Jake wondered if he made a mistake having the owner bring the puppies so soon after getting home. It was putting a lot on Adri and he felt bad. He just heard her going on and on about wanting the dogs and then also she lit up when she saw them. He had to get them. If he waited too long they could have lost their chance.

"You sure babe? I don't want to overwhelm you."

Jake gave Adri a face when she said their names. "But...babe...you can't take all the good fighter names. How am I supposed to get my work out buddy and not name him after a fighter. You can't take Ali...like Mohammad Ali. That's mine. Bring them over so I can see them. Please?"

"Yeah it's fine. I'll just ask Amy to come over when you want to shower. She can watch Owen, I can get you clean. Maybe I'll cook while she's here too so Owen isn't trapped in a play pen or a high chair watching me cook." She smiled at Jake.

"They're my babies. I can't send them away." She kissed them both and took them to Jake. She gave him a Rocky since she was calmer and she kept BamBam but held her up so Jake could see her.

Owen crawled over and tried to crawl up Adri's leg. She picked him up and let him sit in her lap while they played with the puppies.

"They need everything. Bowls, leashes, collars. All of it. Would you mind if I went to get them stuff for here. I'll call Amy over. You took a shower and you have clothes on. I can take Owen if you want." The puppies were still too little so they'd have to stay here with Amy around to watch them and keep them out of trouble.

Jake nodded. "I talked to her and she's willing to help with anything. Plus if she gets to come over and play with the puppies she's happy." He chuckled a bit.

He pet Rocky and gave her a kiss. "Can I keep one?" He teased and chuckled. "My girl happy?" He asked and looked at her as he scratched behind her ears, the dogs ears.

"Can you say Rocky or BamBam?" He smiled at Owen trying to pet the puppies. "You have to take them outside and let Max meet them baby..." He looked at her. "Take one at a time. Hold them. So he knows they belong to you. Let him sniff them. I'll come out with you."

Jake thought it over. "What if Amy stays with Owen and Max and you, me and the puppies go shopping?"

"Yeah. You can keep one." She told him. They lived together so she didn't mind him keeping one. If they lived separately it would be a different story. She tried to figure out if he was talki to her or the puppy but when he looked at her, she nodded her head. "I'm very happy. I'm starting to think I should have gotten boys though." She teased and gave Jake a kiss.

She took BamBam outside first since she was holding her and !ac was pretty good. He was curious like all dogs were and when she set Bam down he got in her face but Bam held her own and barked at him. It was the beginning of a complicated friendship. Rocky on the other hand wanted nothing to do with Max and instead ran to the grass and rolled around.

She made a face and shook her head, "No. Owen and I will go out for w little bit and you and sister can have some si lunging bonding time with the twins. Aw, it's perfect Boo." She smiled and gave him a kiss. "Love you. Time to tell the word of our new additions."

He held Rocky up. "Mommy said I can keep you. You heard her. Yep. It happened." He snuggled with her. Jake kissed her slow and deeply. "Why is someone jealous that I may fall in love with two pretty girls?" He teased back.

Jake watched from the couch to see how the girls were with Max. Max seemed to be pretty gentle with both of them, just like Jake suspected. He was gentle with Owen so it should be the same with the puppies.

He sighed. "Fine you go have fun with Owen. Have fun taking your little man shopping. Get some cool stuff for them okay?" He would hang out with Amy and let the puppies snuggle with him on the couch. "You taking Max?" He teased. "I love you too." He kissed her back. "Can you bring me a drink before you go?" He smiled at her and chuckled a bit.

Adri rolled her eyes, "I'm just used to be surrounded by boys. And on second thought, you cannot have her. She's mine. They're both mine." She teased and face a face at him.

It was fun watching Max play with the puppies. When he laid down, they would crawl on him and he wouldn't care. Just like when Owen crawled on him. He really was a special dog.

She smiled, "We will have fun. We need a mommy son date anyways. I'll call Amy." She walked into the kitchen and called Amy and then she looked down and saw Bam biting on her toes. She picked her up and gave her a kiss, "That not a good girl." She told Bam and set her down next to Max again.

Amy came by around an hour after Adri called. Adri went to get dressed and get the diaper bag packed. She put it inh the e car with her purse and changed Owens diaper really quick before picking him to say good bye. She gave Jake and Amy a kiss and so did O. They left to go to the puppy store and probably pick up something from Panera on the way home.

"Wait you can't take her back. Meanie. She's mine." He gave her a small kiss.

Jake watched the puppies and Owen play on the floor. It was also cute watching them follow Adri around. "How are you going to like five of us calling for you and wanting your love and attention? And you better not ignore me and cuddle with them all the time babe...remember who got you these puppies." He smiled at her.

It would be nice for her to have time alone with Owen. "Well I'm looking forward to spending time alone with the girls and Max. We all may be passed out when you get home." He chuckled.

Jake gave Owen kisses where he attacked his cheek and neck with kisses to make him laugh. He then stole a normal kiss. He then looked at Adri. "Have a good time baby. I love you. Bring something home for Max...like a toy or something...get some of those Nerf dog balls. One for Max and then smaller ones for the girls." He thought about. "I may text you a list." He chuckle. It was a good thing they the baby gates because they could use them to keep the puppies confined too.

Once Adri left, Amy let the puppies out to potty then took them back in and set them on the couch and the dogs, all three snuggled up with Jake and Amy. They talked about training and then turned on some home improvement tv shows that they both liked. Jake started to get tired and started to fall asleep after awhile. Amy's job was made pretty easy.

She rolled her eyes, "Attention will be divided as well as smiled. "But the puppies are the babies and they need a little extra attention to get adjusted to their new home." She smiled.

"I wouldn't be surprised honestly." She teased.

She rolled her eyes at him texting her a list. "I will see you later. I love you." She laughed. Adri went to the store and got a new toy for all three dogs. Then she got treats, Max's dog food brand but for a small dog. She got their collars, leashes and name tags. They would be some glamourous pups with rhinestone collars. She gothic me new beds when they weren't sleeping in bed with them. She got stairs do they could easily climb up on her and Jake's huge bed. She probably went a little over board but she got everything they needed. Then she went to target and got Owen some new toys since he was a good boy. She got a walker because she was determined to get the boy walking around.

She sent text about ordering a pizza and having it delivered home. She was trying to beat it home but if she didn't there was money in the freezer to cover the cost. Adri did beat it home though just barely. She paid and set it on the hood of the car. She took Owen inside first and then brought the bags upon bag of dog stuff in. She found her puppies and collar them them both and Jake a kiss on his forehead.

Back
Top Bottom