Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MURPG: So you want to be a hero?

If yall are performing an action please spend stones you have into that action (I keep comming back to the post to reply and get bogged down because I do not know exactly how much people are doing) Also remember if you plan to have defense you have to spend stones from an action into that. A common tactic is to use an action that either you get free stones or is your highest AN in order to spend. (Example Deadpool Decides to banter at someone instead of attacking so spends 5 into his social skill and then 3 into close combat with a +3 kitana then shifts all 6 stones from his close combat into defense)

Anna is currently just sitting back to see how this plays out, (she is dubious about getting involved at all and certainly not until she knows more).

Still as it is a dangerous situation she will put 3 stones into Close Combat, and transfer them into Defence - this represents her keeping an awareness of her surroundings, they will be back next panel anyway :).

So basically, what my character just did was try to locate who was coming but left himself a sitting duck in case they were hostile?

Yes and did not actually put much into locating them. Any character with a telepathy score or who even thinks to defend against a telepath will be immune. (telepathy gives intelegence in free stones to defense pulse what is specifically put into metal defense plus modifiers)

So if the Hulk though you might be a telepath he is smart enough to deflect a 1 attack having a 1 int.

Though telepathy is done on a diffrent equation than other powers because of it's unique nature.

I only have 1 stone allocated for Telepathy though and have no intelligence boost. Regardless, it really is just for communication and not much else. Good thing he has reflexive dodge, though.

Back
Top Bottom