Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MURPG: So you want to be a hero?

Morning I will be doing some last minute checks and will be starting probably tomorrow.

yes I will be starting later tonight (sorry work schedule got a hold of me and I just spent the past 32 hours awake so need to crash)

A note if you will indulge me on PVP.

Hero's and team members often fight each other, regardless for if it is an actual disagreement, mind control or if the two are only training PVP is allowed and will happen when such a time comes please describe your actions and how your stones are being spent privately to me. This will be the best way to ensure that there are no people attempting to react to another person's post and the game moves smoothly.

So I am guessing Eric is not in the suit. So are the 5 demons outside approaching the mansion? Is his rifle nearby?

Yeah 5 demons looking to abduct Ambrosia, Oh my, so scared now, well she is scared, I'm hyped ^^

Ok hope I don't have much work tomorrow so I can read through the basics of my character and the overall rules, meanwhile I don't have a clear idea on who do we know or how do I got there. I saw WinterStar and BronzeMan have a thread on how they met, maybe Ambrosia can have a prelude with him as well or maybe I can just talk something quick out through PMs with kckolbe.

Since the proper IC thread has started, we can just hash something out quickly. I am actually worried about this fight, since it is basically Ambrosia and some human vs 5 demons.

Well some human with more or less maxed human stats in his physical abilities and decent combat training ... and if needed a Collapsible suit of power armour which he might have handy when meeting an enhanced person who they might not know well.

True, forgot how fast he could put on the suit. Definitely a game changer.

Or if he doesn't have his suit at hand maybe Ambrosia can imbue his clothes and make them sort of BronzeManSuitish :p

Also sorry it was crazy day at work today and didn't get a minute free so couldn't check the handbook at all, but will be doing it soon enough, don't worry^^

Actually I meant to ask - what is Imbuement?
I can't find it in the books - if you give a page number and a book I can likely find it I just seem to be drawing a blank.

Oh lilithsboy gave me the MURPG_House_Rules_Assemble_v1.6, there it is on page 4

Ok, read the books and guess I covered everything though a little bit of experience in actual gaming will definitely help a lot. Also got a little question, Imbuement does makes reference as Abilities/Action/Modifiers/Stats but Power Boost says that it amplifies powers so I'm a little confused here on what do they exactly refer to when they say powers.

Okay let me clarify something there are not 5 demons approaching the mansion there are 5 demons so close that you can count the hairs on their arms.

funny thing about demons in marvel they can be summoned just about anywhere any the vast majority of them can teleport.

Oh and imbument is one of those really freaking expensive powers that has almost unlimited potential... basically she can give you the power to do whatever she dreams up.

Cool got a hand on the house rules thing so have had a look now.

For power boost by reading it that it can boost active powers - and that powers are superhuman abilities (but powers seems that it could be anything depending on background - a trained martial artist might have no powers where someone who has an intuitive understanding of martial arts but no training might have close combat as a power - despite the two ratings being the same).

in a way yes pretty much anything can be a super power but it would be described differently.

lilithsboy said:
Okay let me clarify something there are not 5 demons approaching the mansion there are 5 demons so close that you can count the hairs on their arms.

funny thing about demons in marvel they can be summoned just about anywhere any the vast majority of them can teleport.

So they are inside the mansion then or still outside?

Back
Top Bottom