Emma Watson - The Gameshow Contestant (RoleplayMaster x ChrisGabriel)

Gripping her hips, the thrusts he gave her could be described as rough and violent, as if fucking her purely for his own pleasure. But he had grown to realise how dirty and depraved Emma was sexually, as she would enjoy just about everything. So using her as his sex toy, Curtis thrust and thrust, before pulling out and giving her a thick load all over her ass, creaming her crack with ease.

Panting, Curtis pulled out and walked over to Emma, sticking his dick in her mouth to suck him clean, while he searched the magazine for the contract forms. He soon gave the forms to Emma to sign, while he got his clothes back on. "So... the session is over for today... would you like me to come back to your place tonight? As always, you're my last appointment, so we can go there now if you wanted?" He suggested, packing up some various drugs in bottles that had no distinct labelling, while Emma got dressed.

The actress was still luxuriating laying there naked and covered with slowly caking cum. Licking her lips, she smiled up at Curtis. "Hmmm... You want to kick me out of here like always? At least you want to be a gentleman enough to drive me home... Do I need to dress?" she asked jokingly, but was not thinking to go outside withut at least her coat and hat on... with sunglasses and her sandals, of course.

She was feeling elated, and kinky, covered and smelling with cum, slick with her own juices and oil. "I think I need a shower before I dress..." she was looking around to find a bathroom, but was in a very relaxed state and would follow her ex-therapist's suggestions... maybe.

"Shower? No need for that just yet. I'll drive you home, we can have a little more fun... then we can shower together." Curtis suggested with a smirk. After all, he wanted to drug her up a little more in the shower. "If you promise to put on just a coat and your disguise stuff, and then get in my car now, I will make sure you will cum until you pass out tonight." The therapist promised, already planning on giving her the sensitivity drug once again.

Grabbing the signed paperwork, Curtis put it in an envelope and placed it on his secretary's desk (who had gone home by now) so she could mail it the following morning. "Ready?" He asked. "I'll even let you suck my dick on the way to your home." He suggested, and with how the hormones already in her would work, anything like that would sound like a treat to her.

While Emma shrugged on her coat and was soon readyx like a kinky slut, but she still had to say "While you drive? No way! That is dangerous!" but while not sucking him off in the car while hedrove, she indeed pulled his cock out and kept stroking it when they had to stop at a red light. She even went and took him in her mouth when he parked in the garage to her flat...

Looking forward to an evening with her new byfriend, and finally having someone other than her hands and toys to sex her into oblivion, Emma stopped before he had came, and crawled out of the car, giggling. "Come on, Curtis, putit away, We have the whole night!" before trying to remember where she left her keycard to the lift and then to her door.

Smiling, Curtis put away his penis and followed Emma to her flat, watching her and grabbing at her ass on occasion. When they finally got to her flat, the man excused himself to the bathroom, needing to drug up her things. The only thing he really wanted to do was affect her soap, which would help not only make her breasts go from the current C cup to a D, but also permanently have her nipples stiff and sensitive. With her breasts getting much bigger than her original B cup, her bras would no longer fit, so stiff nipples would be constantly poking through her shirt.

After flushing the toilet, pretending that was what he was doing, Curtis pushed Emma onto her bed, pressing his body against hers and kissing her softly. "Where do you want to start?" He asked. In his pants pocket, he had a pill that would make her sensitive and horny, like he had used recently. All he had to do was apply it to her once again.

While her new man was in the bathroom, Emma removed her coat and sandals, throwing away her hat - and realising she never put on her sunglasses, and that she left her dress back at his place. But she was still in stockings, which she kept on, and put on some music. Going behind the kitchen counter to search for something to drink for both of them, Emma realised that she was having kinky fun... and that it felt good!

Meeting back in front of the bathroom, she grabbed at his belt and pulled Curtis towards her bedroom. "Start? When do we stopped?" she laughed, and tried to push him on her bed, to undress him and crawl all over Curtis. Emma wanted to push her nipples into his mouth, and to sit on his cock... first with her pussy to make him all slick and hard, before she tried to fill the other void...

Smiling, Curtis allowed himself to be pushed back onto the bed, enjoying Emma's pressure on top of him. She looked good from any angle, but with barely any clothes on, she looked great from above. Her breasts began to lower to his face, so the man quickly removed his glasses before burying his face in her chest, kissing and sucking at the skin there. He was eager and horny, sucking and nibbling on her nipples. Reaching into his pocket, Curtis grabbed the pill and told Emma to sit on his face.

As the girl was distracted with moving, the man slipped the pill into his mouth. Once her pussy was presented, he went to work, eating her out for a few minutes while his tongue pushed the pill inside of her. It would take mere minutes for her sensitivity to grow, and thanks to the situation, she'd believe it was all thanks to him.

He didn't bring her to orgasm, not planning to with his oral skills. He could feel her legs tightening, bracing as she felt the orgasm approach. But then he stopped, smirking up at the celebrity before patting her thigh to tell her to get off. "You now get to finish what you started in the car, and then I'll repay you with your own orgasm." Curtis smiled, knowing how easy it would be to make her cum.

Getting the man naked enough to stroke his chest and gyrate her hips against his returning erection was just the start for Emma. Almost without being asked, she went to take him in her mouth, still moaning from the licks and sucks on her breasts. But Emma was eager to present her pussy for kisses and licking, getting into 69 and sucking his cock like she was starved for more of his cum.

As she got hotter and hotter, she no longer wanted to gulp down his seed, but to impale herself on his cock, so she turned around and sat down on Curtis' erection, panting with lust and humming with pleasure. "So, Mister Therapist, what is the next homework for me?" she asks, while circling with her hips, slowly fucking herself on his member.

Sighing happily as she quickly pushed herself onto his cock, Curtis closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations it brought, before hearing her question. "If you're not too busy tomorrow, and as suspect as this might sound, I'm being serious... I want to sexually exhaust you. I have a few things I can grab to help, since I definitely won't be able to fuck you that much, but you should get to the point where you pass out." he commented, gripping Emma's ass and thrusting up into her.

The man's cock was soaking wet from her flowing juices, much more than what would usually appear to reveal her arousal. It showed that the pill was definitely in effect. His thrusts were fast for a few moments before slowing down soon after. He knew that with Emma's level of horniness, she would not want a slow speed after a faster speed had began.

"Don't be a tease!" she growled playfully at him, trying to slam down faster on his cock. While Emma was sure that she would be all right after their frantic coupling, she could remember a day or two from the past weeks when she had needed more than three orgasm to fall asleep tiredly... And one of that still left her horny.

Maybe Curtis would be up for another round, but if not, then she had enough strenght to finish herself off one more time... hopefully it would be enough to sexually exhaust her. However... Emma was a little bit curious about what things he would grab...

Shaking her head she concentrated on the moment, and clenched her pussy on his cock, trying to use muscles she discovered with all the masturbation she had been doing recently. Grunting, she lay on Curtis, her pillowy breasts adding to the sensations, as she tried to kiss him while she had his cock fully inside her in a weak grip.

Kissing Emma, he held Emma's ass and helped her lower body ride him while her upper body stayed still, enjoying the feel of her plump lips and soft breasts against his chest. It must have been a combination of horniness, tiredness, and sensitivity, but it did not take long until he creamed, shooting a thick load inside her. Panting, he smiled up at her, a little embarrassed he was so quick. "Sorry about that..." He muttered, kissing her neck. It would not be long until even the slightest touch would drive Emma crazy, so he wanted to be asleep before that beast awoke.

Pulling out, the man cleaned himself off and slipped under the covers, inviting Emma to join him so she was the inner spoon for their spooning. A few moments later, she would hear him fall asleep.

--

The next morning, Curtis was the first to wake, surprisingly. Leaving a note on her bedside table in case she awoke while he was gone, he promised he would not be gone long. When he returned 45 minutes later, the therapist had a case of toys. Or specifically a case with one big toy, and a few bonus things here and there for his own enjoyment of teasing her.

Gently shaking her awake, he made a point to grab her breast, as that was sure to drive her crazy. "We should start this sex therapy soon, because the longer we wait, the longer into the night it may go. I want you to tell me where you wouldn't mind being for the rest of the day. You'll be in one place for the rest of the day. Will it be here on the bed? In front of the TV? Something else?" He asked.

She shuddered as his seed shot deep into her pussy, filling her with warmth and pleasure. Luckily this and that she had someone to cuddle to helped Emma rest peacefully, but after some time she got up to shower, and climb back next to her new bed-stealing older boyfriend. On his other side, of course, to not lay in the puddle they had made. She had enough experience with wet spots from the last two weeks...

--

When she woke up happy and horny, Emma streched and found her bed empty... At first she tought that she just dreamed or fantasized her therapist, but then she felt the cum dripping out of her pussy still, and laughed loudly. She was a strong woman, a feminist, she could feel just as horny and lustful as any man!

With her eyes closed and thinking about the near past and what her future could bring, she still heard him coming back. What surprised her was the gentle touch fueling her arousal, and how he grabbed her breasts, making her instantly wet and arching up to meet his palm. "Oh, God! I need you!" she moaned, on the verge of remembering something important, but now sufficiently distracted.

Panting with unadulterated lust, she followed his words with only half ear. "It is just morning! What do you mean deep into the night?!" she tried to climb to her feet, but every movement seemed to just add to the heat. As her naked and puffy pussy lips was pushed together by her thighs, Emma could feel the lips sliding in the moisture, caressing her clit... the mere air felt like a breeze on her nipples... and as she licked her lips, it was like she had another pussy stroked.

"Bathroom!" she exclaimed, relizing that she would need to use the facilities sooner or later... and the only other place would be the kitchen counter in the main room, because the tap, and she felt thirsty...

Smirking, he heard her exclamation. "We can fuck there first, sure... but I need to set something up, which will mean you'll be in one spot for the whole day. So you'd need something comfortable like a couch or bed to lay on." He explained, stripping down and picking Emma up. He held her so her legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck, holding her sensitive body tightly against him as he walked to the bathroom. Figuring she wanted the shower, he turned it on and got under the spray.

Pressing her against the wall, Curtis kissed Emma softly, smiling softly against her lips. "Suck me off a bit and I'll give you a pounding." He whispered in her ear, nibbling on the earlobe a little before loosening his grip. He didn't move too far though, so she'd need to snake down to the ground between him and the wall to reach his cock.

"Grrr! If you want me alone and resting at any time, then use the bed... or you can always truss me up in the main room, and let me watch TV and be there as you cook and walk around me all day..." Emma was already fantasizing and hugged Curtis with her naked body, lightly working her hips in quest to get him feel her hot naked pussy... maybe goad his cock into some standing ... ovulation. That was what she had in mind last time!

"Oh, shit! I just forgot that I am not on the pill!" she moans, but do not let go, and soon finds herself under the shower, not caring. She would need to get an after pill monday anyway...

And sucking him off meant that his semen would be less for later, so Emma worked really hard to milk him and suck him dry. That she was trapped between him and the cold wall of the tub did not even got realized for the young woman in heat. Maybe she even liked it, or least her body was throbbing in arousal, and everything felt oh so great.

Watching Emma get to work, Curtis pushed her head against the wall gently, before beginning to thrust roughly, the tip of his cock frequently hitting the back of her throat. His morning glory had begun hard, so it did not take long until he came, shooting a thick wad down her throat and briefly gagging her as he pulled out.

As she struggled to handle his semen, Curtis helped the celebrity up, pressing her naked body against the cold glass of the shower stall. A moment later, he thrust inside her, her ass lightly jiggling as his hips slammed into it. Her breasts were freezing from the glass, stiff nipples digging into it. Her cheek was also against the glass, her body slightly limp as he had his way with her. "Start talking dirty. Be my little slut." He whispered in her ear.

After a short coughing fit Emma was panting for air, with a dazed look on her face, but could only gasp again, as she was lifted and tossed to the glass shower wall. Her breath fogged up the glass, while her nipples almost shattered it because their hardness...

Her body was more than ready for the fucking she got. Her mind was less able to work, she was not coherent enough to speak in sentences. She just wanted to be his little slut, so Emma started to speak... or more like moan and grunt out words "Fuck. ... I'm your cunt. ... Just a pussy. ... Yes, yes, give it to me! ... Oh, fuck, my God! ... I'm a little slut! ... More, fill me..." while she was sure that she would behaving second thoughts and greatly humiliated ... after she was all fucked out and over the big orgasm she could feel building, by getting some small ones already.

Smiling, the man listened as Emma degraded herself as nothing more than a pussy, far from the feminist that she had been when they first met. The man thrust back and forth, feeling her pussy constantly push out small orgasms, and it would not be long until she had a bigger finish. Wanting to get this machine started, and wanting to make her much more sexually frustrated, Curtis pulled out. Gently pushing her to the ground, Curtis had his next orgasm, cumming mostly in her sweet, gorgeous hair and watching it slowly run down to her face.

Washing his dick off in the water, he turned the shower off, not letting her clean up, before taking her to the living room. She would find a large sex machine already half put together, only halfway done as he was unsure until recently where the woman wanted to be resting. Helping Emma to a chair, Curtis spent the next five minutes moving furniture and building Emma's new toy, and then positioned the child star on the living room table. When standing, it barely reached her knees. But when Emma was on her knees, it was the perfect height to be bent over. Helping Emma into that spot, the machine was moved against Emma, before it began.

This special machine basically had two rods on it, with thick dildos on the ends. Clearly meant as one for the pussy and one for the ass, it was lucky that the top rod was a lot smaller for her much tighter hole. The rods alternated, so while one thrust into her pussy, the other pulled out most of the way, so the celeb was constantly penetrated by one of them. Both were quick though, not giving Emma any rest.

To finish up, the therapist tied the moaning, orgasming girl in place, her ankles to the machine and the wrists to the table. "Just relax and let the sensations take you. I'll be back in a few minutes." He promised, getting clothed and leaving Emma.

Three hours later, Curtis returned to Emma's home, curious as to what he'd find.

The dirty and horny Emma was panting and weak as she was led to the living room-kitchen, wet from the water, and their juices. She smelled like cum, and the now known pussy smell of her own. Resting wherever the man put her, she could only shudder and moan, as she was finally positioned on all fours and felt the first sliding of dildos.

But as Curtis left her alone, she was soon realising that being tied down was not so... but before she could rationalize the situation, her drugged body had other ideas, catapulting her into that big orgasm...

As she was recovering from the brain-imploding orgasm, she tried to get away from the insistently moving dildos... unsuccessful. Squirming in place, she tried to move the table, her arms and legs, but while she could move a little, her pussy and ass was speared up constantly... Half a hour later she was crying out for Curtis, as she was having another orgasm, and felt lightheaded.

After the first hour, she was no longer crying out loudly or begging for help, or to stop, Emma was just moaning weakly, shuddering in another of the countless orgasms. Three hours later she was not even fully conscious, just her body wrecked with orgasms... Drenched in her juices, but dried from the water and the cum caked on her face and in her hair...

Watching Emma's almost lifeless body as she went through endless orgasms, it was a strangely erotic sight. Walking over to the machine, Curtis altered the settings to it's lowest setting, so she would be more comfortable yet still receive light orgasms on occasion.

"Hey Emma" Curtis smiled, walking up to her and rubbing her head. "I've got some food here so I'll make you some lunch." Curtis said with a smile, her body barely moving. Leaving her alone once again, he soon returned with a sandwich. Emma's head was raised as Curtis pulled lightly on her hair, the sandwich sliding beneath her head. "Eat up. I can't untie you, or else it will ruin the procedure." He lied, her body covered in sweat.

He waited a few moments, waiting for her mouth to begin gnawing at the peanut butter sandwiches. And then the machine was put back up to full speed, the food making her face even more of a mess.

Grabbing the TV remote beside Emma, Curtis sat down nearby and turned it on, finding the channel playing the NBA, and watching a game as Emma had her lunch.

She had not really understood what was in front of her face, but having it thrust into her mouth, she bit down on it lightly. It was food, that got her biting a little more, then getting along with her hunger, Emma started to gnaw on it. While her stomach was full of the trembling from being fucked continously, she still felt hungry. And even more thirstly...

Just to have her face pushed into the food and open her mouth gasping, as the desensitized holes was again plowed with full strenght, making the poor actress body shake with a drug induced orgasm, panting into the sandwich, her face laying in it, smelling the sweet aroma. Lucky that she was not allergic to peanuts...

It took her another couple of high speed orgasms before she could go after her food and gulp down enough of it to abate her hunger. It took another hour for her to lick up whatever she could reach...

When the food was finished, Curtis swapped the empty plate with what seemed to be a dog bowl of water, allowing Emma to lick it up like an animal. There wasn't enough in there to drown herself, nor clean the mess her face already was, but it would refresh her.

Every hour or so, Curtis would use her mouth as a fucktoy, getting his own release while Emma had hundreds. She barely seemed to know what was going on, which was very amusing. Every time he came, he would pull out, shooting a load somewhere on Emma's sweat, worn out body. By the time it was 8pm, Emma's entire back, hair, ass, face, and arms were covered in dried up semen.

Gently untying her, Curtis helped remove the dildos from Emma's body. At first, it seemed like her exhausting night was over, but there was something else planned for her. Two things were slipped inside her, and she soon found out they were like small vibrators, much more powerful than anything she had felt before. A third, known as a magic wand vibrator, was taped to her stomach, so the vibrating bit rested tightly against her clit. Curtis finally finished the setup, by tying Emma together so she was in a ball, so the vibrations would course through her body.

Emma remained like that for the rest of the night, a bowl of semen by her head for Emma to drink/eat. Curtis eventually left her alone to return to the bed, leaving the television on the porn channel.

The next morning, Emma was finally untied for real, removing the toys from Emma's body and carrying her sweaty, smelly body to the small bath he had run for her. By now, the pills he had given her had given Emma an impressive set of DD breasts, which looked a little odd on her small frame. "Breakfast will be on the table when you're ready." He told her, leaving her be for her bath. Curtis had set up bacon and eggs for them both, but the white of the eggs for Emma had been replaced by semen, not that she would realise.

Emma was not sure about how the rest of the day went, she had only some recollection of lapping and trying to drink water, and being plowed still.. then maybe a hazy memory of fucked in the mouth... out of timely order, for she remembered lapping up semen too...

Surrounded by sounds of sex, and occasionally catching a glimpse of some porn rated scene, she was just existing in the haze of orgasms and the smell of sex. Her arms and legs needing a long time to finally relax in the bath. It also slowly calmed her trembling, even if did not soothe her overused holes that much.

Crawling out of the tub, she was mesmerized by the feel and sight of her bigger breasts. She walked out in a daze, still hurting and sensitive, so her walk had some interesting gait... Reaching the table she started eating still standing, like a robot, for she was hungry.

"What... what have you done?" she only asked Curtis after she was finished with everything, croaking, her throat hurting a little too...

"What do you mean?" He asked, puzzled. She looked like a broken woman, sexed up and exhausted. "You had gotten into one of your sensitive days, where the slightest touch would drive you crazy. I knew the best way to fix it was with a rough, somewhat extreme approach. It clearly worked though, as you are walking and moving normally, if not with a bit of soreness from what had happened. But that will wear off soon enough." He assured her. Standing, he grabbed a glass of water and put it by her plate, hoping that would soothe her sore throat.

She drank the water, of course, she was parched... "I mean, I just lost a day tied up and fucked senseless... And my breasts! They are... bigger! It can't be natural..." Emma had her common sense but was also dead tired and all fucked out almst falling off her legs.

Sheking her head, she turned towards the bedroom. "I better go, sleep. Then if I am truly all right, we need to sit down and speak..." she looked around for a clock and to see the window "Sometime in the afternoon, I think." she was going to bed, alone, and just starting to blush feeling his eyes on her naked ass.

"That was necessary, trust me. If we did not do that, you'd probably try and fuck anything you could, if you just left it a few days. And hopefully the symptoms won't show up... well, ever again, but at least for a few weeks now." He explained. "As for the breasts... I have no clue about that. Nothing I have done should have caused it, but they do look impressive." Curtis complimented them.

"Have a good sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." He promised, staring at her ass as she walked away, thinking about how he could improve it. But it looked so damn good, that he had no clue what to do to make it better than perfect.

When Emma awoke hours later, she would find Curtis on the couch, clothed, as he watched the NBA again. He was laying down, arms behind his head, clearly relaxed and comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom