Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Every Mamono Needs a Hiro! [Frostsch/Umbrale]

Indeed, as Hiro's own tongue suddenly drove inwards--driving her to whine loudly at the sensation--her own head drove the opposite direction. Inch after long, hard inch, slipped right into her mouth. Gods, how she loved the taste. Something about the hot, iron-hard, but velvet-soft rod, had her practically drooling. And, drool she did, over it, as it drove to her throat. However un-surprisingly, she did gag hard, a soft retch that tightened her about him. Quick to recover, she pulled just a bit away, and set that long tongue to work. Stroking, flicking, and washing all over him, that strong appendage worshiped at her own brother's manhood. That was another incredible addition. That strange, throbbing, incestuous taboo that they were engaging in. Oh, how it had her aching in the worst, yet the best of ways.

Thus, she gave herself over to the action. Her hips, as he pierced her bubblegum lips, began to rock forward. Of course, she had already been rather wet; now her juices were flowing quickly. The sweet, almost sugary substance drifted to meet his questing tongue, and had her body clutching around him. Like warm velvet, it coaxed and tightened at the slippery appendage; offering him all the more of her delectable nectar. Of course, down between his own legs, she wouldn't be beat. While her soft moans and mewls of need drifted down--sending delicious vibrations down the length--it was her murmur around it that would sound all the dirtier. Sensing the rapid throbbing and hot need of his schaft, she could haughtily moan around it, "M-Mmph...Giv...it to meph... Lest me tashte your seeb...", she moaned around his schaft. And, even in the darkness, a glance down his body, would find her golden hues hazed over with that lusty, dirt need that her body had. Her unadulterated, unfiltered lust, for her very own brother.

Quiet moans escaped Hiro's lips in the form of vibrations. His tongue quivered inside of his sister's pussy, shaking uncontrollably inside as she felt her mouth engulf his thick member. Determined not to be beat by his sister, Hiro's fingers spread apart her nether lips so he could delve deeper inside, pushing his tongue further in while wiggling his tongue against her soft insides. His tongue began to map out every curve and crease of her womanhood, lapping up delicious juices while replacing them with his own saliva. His hot breaths continued to play pranks on her skin, brushing along it with desire. His hard cock twitched in delight from the sensations and sounds that his sister had to offer. Blood continued to flow towards it, keeping the mast stiff and firm. The tip of his cock would feel like lava, simply so hot that it even threatened to burn the roof of her mouth if she sucked on it long enough. "K-Kyra...!" He weakly called out her name as her tongue slid alongside him. Small amounts of precum were secreted from the tip, gently spilling over and giving the sister a salty surprise whenever her tongue would glide alongside it.

Likewise, Hiro began to thrust his hips upward, driving his cock deep into her throat enough to force her gag reactions over and over. The older brother wiggled his tongue side to side with the rest of his head, melting his tongue into the depths of her folds. His hand would rise and give Kyra's full ass a wonderful slap, then two, then three until it glowed bright red. "E-Esss gweed!" Hiro gasped. He rolled them sideways so that half of their bodies were pressed against the mattress, while the other hald was exposed to the cold air. "Kiiwwaa... I wubb yeww...!" Hiro's thrusting became more and more erratic, pushing into her mouth with need. His tongue motions became faster and sloppy. The bed continued to sqeak with lust. Before long, his cock would throb inside of her mouth, growing slightly larger in girth. The dark-haired male wedged his cock as far deep inside his sister's mouth as he could before letting loose a torrent of his hot, white seed. The semen poured down violently, spilling against the back of her throat. Hiro would tense up, allowing two or three healthy squirts spill into her mouth.

Ryo gasped, breathing heavily as sweat trickled down his neck. "Dear gods... is this what heaven tastes like...?"​

Of course, as Hiro was nearing his own hasty climax, Kyra was rapidly accelerating towards her own. The sensation of her own brother's hot schaft, buried in her mouth, and his ecstatic moans vibrating up against her own dripping core, was all she needed. At that point, the way his tongue thrust upwards just right, and how it curved to hit all her sweet-spots, was just icing on the cake. As it was, her hips were rolling; thrusting forward when it came to them pushed on one side, rocking against his face in the hopes of getting ever more stimulation. Her own brother, heading buried betwixt her legs, as she herself sucked away at his manhood.... well, the incestrous, queer thrill of it all sent shivers down her spine. Like electricity building, building, building... snap! Almost perfectly on queue with his hasty moans of her name, she couldn't help but cry out his. Back arching in perfect symmetry, as her head slammed forward, to take the length of his cock; her juices flooded his mouth. But moments later, she felt him swell slightly, throbbing, and found her mouth so suddenly packed with seed. Eyes glazing over at the erotic sensations so bombarded at her, the Mamono eagerly drank the substance down; sucking all the while.

Eventually, they separated, and Kyra found herself rolling backwards, if only to stare up at the ceiling. Heavy, lasting pants found their way from her lips, as she fought to regain control over her body. Oh, the drive was there. The instincts telling her to strike again, to let her tail go free, and ravish the male next to her... but she restrained them, for now; if only to giggle at his words."You're such a fucking dork...", she muttered, resorting right back to that Tsundere style of tomboy that she was locally-famous for.

However, as much so as that might seem 'her', she did actually murmur, much softer, "...I could say the same, though...." A sultry, slow, lick of her lips, had the girl savoring that fresh substance, only for her golden hues to flash over in the darkness, taking him in. Even if in the darkness, his own eyes could barely perceive her form, those monstrous hues found him with uncanny precision, and seemed to enjoy his naked shape. "...What do you think... of me, like this?" A strange question now, of course, but she had yet to bring it up. While it may have been pre-texted by the fact that she did look so vastly different... well, the thought was mute, when confronted by the fact that she was rather self-conscious. Most tomboys were, after the facade, or tough-gal' act.

It was as if Kyra's excited humping had encouraged him to delve deeper into her. The more she rolled her hips, the more he sank inside to taste her goodness. By now, his saliva had mixed inside with her womanly juices - blended so well that it was hard to distinguish one fluid from the other. Hiro's hands grabbed hold of his sister's lovely ass, gripping them tightly and forcing her as down as he could, sinking her wet folds into his wiggling tongue so he could taste all of her goodness. The black-haired male would not allow a single drop to escape Kyra's climax, making a point to lick each spray of liquid she had to offer him, and give his sister a chance to ride out his face as she came. As their wonderful session reached an intermission, Hiro gasped for air. He licked his lips, taking in any stray droplets that his sister had to offer him. The male chuckled, as he leaned his head towards his sister, gently nuzzling the crease of her neck. "If it means I get to sample you some more, I don't mind being a dork..." The male whispered seductively, before giving Kyra a playful, yet painful bite on her shoulder.

Hiro soon returned to his side and glanced up at the ceiling. "To be honest, I'm afraid. Afraid that you'd overpower and kill me, like when you first went on a rampage." The male replied. Kyra would feel something warm brush agaisnt her fingertips. It would come again, though this time, she would recognize it has his hand folding around hers. Their fingers interlocked perfectly, allowing the sister to feel the brother's rough, yet warm hands. "But there's a part of me that's strangely aroused by your form. Does that make a pervert?" He chuckled. "I want to do so many more dirty things to you, Kyra... If you only knew what was going through my mind..." The male leaned forward once more, now gently nibbling on her ear. His teeth grazed against her delicate flesh. "I want to hump you, sister. I want to hump you a lot." He whispered, as if attempting to avoid directly expressing his thoughts. He squeezed her hand harder.

"So, what will it be, Kyra? Should we continue doing more sinful things, or should we return downstairs before Alexis and Melio notice?"​

Back
Top Bottom