Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Every Mamono Needs a Hiro! [Frostsch/Umbrale]

Kyra, at first, shivered, biting down on her lower lip, to stifle a soft gasp. Her brother, so close... and this new form, so exotically refreshing to her... it was almost like she could feel his breath on her neck... Her cheeks were flushed over with a slight red, but she managed to not look quite so obvious. Her brother... her older brother... so close. Something deep within her urged her closer, urged her to embrace him. Suddenly, the words of the girls at school, felt much more appealing...

But she was prompt to turn her attention to the food; setting herself to scarfing it back down. The first bite of steak to her tongue, and a near-sultry-level-of-happy moan drifted from her lips. She shot him a beaming smile--and with a mouthful of steak, murmured, "It'sh Shooo Goooood, Heero!" She was prompt to start ravishing her plate; giving soft moans of delight with every other bite. If Hiro was one thing as an older brother; it was one hell of cook.

Yet, as she ate, her tail began to sway behind her; simply flicking about like a cat, in her satisfaction. That fleshy tip, with spikes poking out just a bit... it was quite intimidating. Yet, at the same time, it was strangely alluring. Like a mystery that tempted the curious; there was a small, opening at the top. In fact, it all looked quite like a flower bulb; not quite opened, and then covered in slightly-extruding spikes. Something about it appealed carnally to Hiro, deep inside.

Melio seemed to not notice his ludicrous look; continuing to destroy her steak, before she managed to finish it. With a contented sigh, she sat back; not even glancing at the salad. Truth be told, harpies enjoyed fruit far more than vegetables; and a Thunderbird was a subspecies of Harpy.

As to Alexis; she certainly didn't taste from her hands. Rather, and it was evident, by the way she occasionally just tossed something at herself, allowing it to incinerate upon contact with her flames, that she 'tasted' through the burning of the material. An interesting thing to ponder, really. Like a fire burning a log; Alexis consuming fuel was akin to feeding, for her. Along those lines, it was clear that her flames had began to brighten again; from the fading darkness they had acquired from the fight earlier.

Kyra had just managed to finish her plate, before she was entered into a conversation by her brother. "I-It's okay, Onii----", with a start, she seemed to catch herself, and continued, like normal, "...Kii-San. I... know I get on your nerves sometimes... I guess we were both just tired...." She explained, before her eyes widened in surprise at the sudden touch. At first, she pulled her back-paw-like feet away, a start of a frown reaching her lips. But after just a moment, she slid one fit back, lightly placing it over his. It was almost a comforting, if shy touch.​

A soft smile curled on his lips. "Thanks. Maybe I should come home sooner to cook?" Hiro offered. It would take a load off of Kyra's back every day, as she usually cooked. Also, it would give him a chance to try out some new recipes.

Hiro's toes continued to brush against her leg. Though the table wasn't small by any means, there was still a risk of bumping into the table, or worse, bump into Alexis' legs. As the siblings continued their shy encounter literally right under the other girls' noses, Hiro bit his lip to prevent rougher gasps to escape from his lips. His toes walke up her fur, brushing and tingling along her senses. "I-I guess you're right..." He mumbled. Hiro's toes reached the raven-haired girl's thighs. It delicately went to stroke her outer thigh, testing for reactions out of his little sister. He could've stopped here. He could've pulled back his toe and pretended like nothing happened. But, why didn't Kyra yell at him? It was as if she were calling out to him, whispering a sinful desire for intimacy.

Rather than put more attention on them, Hiro turned his attention back over to Melio and Alexis. "As for you two..." His toe curled around in circles. "We'll have to figure out why you two were sent here. We'll have to get you two back to your world before anyone notices you and starts a commotion." He leaned back in his chair. "But there's not much we can do at this moment. So, you're more than welcome to stay. Heading upstairs, there should be two rooms all the way on the right end of the hallway. You can stay there. The bathroom is the first door on the right."

In the midst of his explanation, Hiro was playing with his fork again. This time, it dropped underneath the table. "Ah." The black-haired male pushed his seat away and crawled underneath the table. When he was underneath, the male stared at his sister's own thighs. He reached out towards it, quietly brushing the fur with all of his fingers. His hands quietly ruffled into her newfound flesh, stroking up and down her calf to stimulate a brief massage. His fingers rolled over her nerves, stimulating a minty release. Though Kyra was a monster girl, she still had, for the most part, a human anatomy that Hiro was more than capable of taking advantage of. "Now, where did my fork go..." His other hand reached out towards her inner thigh, drawing closer and closer to her most delicate spot. Yet just when Kyra thought he'd travel all the way with his hand, Hiro suddenly stopped. He picked up his fork and retreated. At that time, his hand gently skimmed Alexis' ankle. Hiro sat back in his seat and gave a quick wink to his sister, where Alexis could not see it. Hopefully, Melio was too occupied with her meal to notice. Hiro had placed on the exact same face that he used on the various girls at school. His soft, delicate features attempting to charm her into submission, just as Alexis had experienced earlier. Though Kyra detested him hitting on other girls, how would she feel when he put those exact same moves on her? Yet, was he just simply teasing her, or did it mean something else?

"I can wash the dishes for tonight. Alexis. Melio. You two can settle in for the night after you finish." Hiro looked back at Kyra. "Sis, do you mind helping me wash the dishes? I think we have a little bit of catching up to do."​

"I-I would really enjoy that...", Kyra answered him promptly, a smile coming to her lips."Your cooking is always so amazing too...", she complimented him, before her eyes suddenly widened a bit. That normally fair complexion of her cheeks suddenly heated up with a light blush. At first, she shot him a look that almost asked him what the hell he was doing... but... she didn't move away. If anything, she only squirmed lightly under the touched, her tail flicking indecisively behind her. Something about his touch, about the way he was suddenly interacting with her, brought a strange yearning to the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

Alexis and Melio gave him affirmative nods. "We really appreciate it...", the more fiery of the two explained to him, before they finished their meals. Melio didn't give him even a spared glance, but nodded in conjunction with Alexis' statement.

Of course, during this time, Hiro had slipped under the table, in search of his fork. Alexis was stunned at first, when she felt his hand rustle up her fur. Her eyes had gone wide, but she was quick to try and stiffle the reaction; the other two girls were just in front of her. But Hiro's hand... drifting so high, brushing through her fur. It was illustrious, tantalizing... how would it feel to have those hands gripping her fur in acts of... Kyra's blush was ever-so-much-more-vibrant, the higher his hands got on her. In fact, when it slid in so close to her core, with nothing but a flimsy pair of panties separating the two; she was barely able to suppress a moan.

When he finally rose, and met her eyes; he would find her staring at him. In those azure orbs that met his, their was a deeper light, some kind of flaring need. In fact, it looked a lot like her estranged, wild look, from before, but much less so; she was still herself. Both alike, and different, it was almost enticing to behold.

Alexis and Melio seemed to not notice,or, at least, were looking away in an effort at modesty. When he spoke to them, however,they turned to him,and nodded. Melio rose instantly,and Alexis was quick to follow." As they passed out of the room, Melio's head turned for but a moment, and her heterochromatic eyes met his. "Thank you for the food." But... was that a smirk on her lips?

The moment they had left, Kyra rose, clearly flustered. Clearing her throat, she nodded, and murmured, "Yeah. I suppose we do." She was quick to move across the table from him; collecting plates and utensils. Yet, even though she refrained from meeting his eyes; her tail was flicking about behind her. No smooth movements now; it was flicking about to-and-fro, with an insistent, rapid aggitation.​

Hiro's cheeks flushed. He casually waved his hand off at Kyra. "Aww... shucks. You're making me blush." He chuckled playfully. The male watched at his sister unraveled from his actions, peeling apart like a banana. It was strange, really. Most of his life, he had never thought my about his sister. Now, he couldn't stop staring at her. Those times when he'd glance at her heart-shaped ass and not think twice about it... now had come back from his memories. He could feel his erection growing, pushing the jeans upwards in an attempt to free itself from its cage. Yes, his sister's wonderful, delicious ass, hidden from view. He had only wished he could see it one more time, and run his hand around her smooth form. Hiro licked his lips.

"Well, I'm happy that everyone enjoyed dinner!" He announced, clapping his hands together as though nothing had happened. The ignus and thunderbird had promptly stood up and left. He had even recieved a strange smile from Melio, though he wasn't too sure why the girl had a smirk on her face. The more he thought about it, the two girls felt... complex. Alexis was a bubblehead at moments, and a serious genius in others. Melio was quiet, yet cocky. No, cocky was too mild of a word for her. Hiro decided he'd have to reserve his judgment for now as the two headed upstairs. All that was left was a brother and his little sister.

Hiro stood up and helped his little sister collect the plates. Once all the items were collected, Hiro filled the sink with hot water and splashed in some dish detergent. "You know, it's been a long time since we've spent any time together... let alone help each other with chores." The black-haired male whispered in a quiet voice. He slipped his yellow rubber gloves on and drove his hands into the warm water. With a sponge in one hand and a plate in the other, Hiro began to clean off the dishes. Once he finished with one, he'd hand it over to Kyra to dry and place on the drying rack. "One moment, you're just a small little child. Now, you're a full-grown woman. You're taller, you've grown you hair out, your ass is - I mean - you're taller..." The male could feel his growing excitement for the girl. He leaned ever so cleverly against the table so that his hips would be pressed agaisnt the sink, pressing, though painfully hiding his erection.

"You know, whenever I think of monsters, I think of those big scary ones with the horns that want to kill you. But you? I feel like it's only made you cuter." Hiro's voice trailed off. The sponge gently brushed the side of the plate. Oh, how badly he wanted to jump on his sister right now. It was as if his body was willing, and calling him. He watched his little sister from the corner of his eyes, trying not to look, but unable to help appreciating her newfound breasts... and that ass...

While Hiro wasn't paying attention, he had accidently run a knife through his thumb. "Ah!" He set the knife down and reached for the paper towel roll, which was set to the side, and gently padded his digit. "I-I must've been thinking about something else." Hiro nervously laughed. At this point, it felt downright uncomfortable hiding his erection. Still, he needed to distract Kyra.

"So, have you... found anyone you like yet?"​

Alexis and Melio were indeed a curious pair. The fiery female had a penchance for the scatterbrained, but was prompt to pull out the words of a walking dictionary. The phone charger, on the other hand, was apt to silence, saying not a word, unless it was notably needed. Yet, she almost didn't need to talk, with the raw aura of emotion that she put off. You could read her like a book, but only the pages she wanted you to see, apparently; and blank pages could only be filled in with the imagination.

Yet, ponderance of those two girls would have to wait, as they had left the room.

Kyra was quick to pass the dishes along to her brother, and grab a towel to help him along with the chores. She took each object in turn, and thoroughly rubbed them over, before setting them in the dish-drainer."Yeah... it has been a while...", she responded at first, before stopping, when he began to critique her. No, critique was too harsh a word. More complimenting really. And even as he tried to cut it off, she noticed the mention of her ass; and for but a split moment, a crimson blush filled her cheeks. She was quick to relax, however, and return her attention to the dishes. Yet... when she turned to the dishdrainer... did she turn farther? Almost... presenting her ass to him, with the highlights of that silken fur, that rested just under the firm globes that comprised it. And from just above it, her tail swung in hypnotizing swishes; all complimenting the sweet heart shaped... even clad in those panties.

"Gee. Now you're just making me feel young...", she joked back at him, before completely freezing up at his comment. Her eyes had widened considerably, and her body seemed frozen; staring down at the dish in her 'hands'. Even her tail had stopped mid-swish, almost suspended in the air.

He... He thinks... A small swallow of anxiety finished her thoughts, as she stirred, and peered at him out of the corner of her eyes. Her brother... her handsome older brother.

...I'm cute?

Something about that excited her. No, it wasn't something about that; it was the acceptance. He accepted her! He accepted her for who she was... and even thought her real form was cute. Immediately, her cheeks had lit-up like the fourth of July; and she couldn't help the glances she made at him. Strange, she noticed, that he was bent over the sink so awkwardly. Was something wrong?

All of a sudden, he cut his finger with a yelp, and she gasped in surprise. Her eyes moved to him, and to his cut finger... but also the large bulge in his pants. She only caught a flash of it, as he turned,to grab the paper towels, but that rigid shape outlined in that thing fabric... Was.... was she turning him on? No, no, that would be... hot. Kyra suddenly felt hot. Like her body had switched on the heater, she found her breath starting to accelerate; her tail slowing it's swishes, but becoming more snap-like in it's movements.

"B-Baka...", she murmured, and made her way over--almost sashaying, it seemed-- to the side of his cut thumb. Reaching out, almost like the older sister this time, she took hold of his wrist; pulling his thumb away from the paper. It was just a minor cut, but she noticed the serrated edge of the steak-knife; it had ripped at the skin. That would sting him for days, surely.

All of a sudden, she leaned down, and licked his thumb. Almost more than a lick; her tongue descended from her mouth, longer than any normal girl's. Rather dexterous, it seemed, she willed the appendage to swirl around his split thumb, making sure to cover the full cut--even though it could have done it with just a touch-- before she moved it back into her mouth."Ta-da!" She exclaimed, gesturing to it, as she released his wrist. Indeed, the cut was healing over already; tingling with a rather itchy feeling, but in mere moments, it was closed."Monster-magic!", Hiro's younger sister gigglingly joked, beaming him a smile. Behind the cheerful spark in her eyes, however, lingered that insistence hunger of a need. Something dark, but lustful, blossoming with light, but oh-so-dirty. It could be easily inferred, however, by Hiro, that her saliva had the enhanced(not to mention mythical) healing effects of an animal's.​

Could the idea of losing his sister have triggered his current state? Did her monster girl qualities set off some sort of unknown desire inside of him? It was hard to tell. In fact, it was hard to think or formulate any thought. His mind was slowly being clouded by lust, and a headache looming that whispered perhaps the only solution to curing him. He could feel his member practically throbbing underneath his jeans, begging for him to glide it alongside his sister's wonderful ass.

"You've always been young, Kyra. Always have been my younger sister." He stated, hoping that their conversation could somehow latch him off of his thoughts. But the more he spoke with her, the more he stood around her, the more his imagination went wild.

Just a quick touch. Then I'll be okay.

His as he handed Kyra a clean fork, he gently leaned towards her and pressed his arm against her shoulder. The scent of her perfume lingered in his nose for just a few moments. His heart was beating so powerfully that he could count each individual pulse. All these minute advances... why didn't his sister shun him? If only she told him 'no', or backed off during his advances, could he tell himself that he shouldn't be doing it. Yet Kyra didn't seem to mind his advances. In fact, it seemed like she almost welcomed it.

I-I still need more...

Hiro let out a rather obvious gasp. When she had reached over to tend to his wound, the black-haired male froze up. He expected her to grab a bandage. Instead, a quick lick on his wound sent a visible shiver down his spine. Hiro couldn't hold it back anymore. A quiet moan escaped his lips as her tongue dragged alongside his wound, like a vampire taking its food before indulging in an erotic night. As she released his hand, it fell to the side. Hiro instinctively peeled off his other yellow glove and set it aside. His beautiful crystal blue eyes stared into hers, completely standing out from his dark hair. It seemed to glow with brilliance, almost reflecting Kyra's own eyes. They were siblings, after all. When he saw the tiny bit of spark in her eyes, Hiro began to wonder if she had the same thoughts. He had turned completely to face her, making no efforts to hide his erection anymore. A rough outline had appeared, straining his jeans and only giving Kyra an imaginative idea of how large it was behind that zipper. Heat was transferring through his body, warping his mind. As his morals became corrupted, Hiro's hands hooked around Kyra's curvy figure. His hands carressed her hips, enjoying them not as his sister's, but as a woman's. "Kyra..." He called out her name, while keeping full-eye contact with her. His hands gently brushed around the hem of her panties, with his thumbs tracing the outline of them. Soon enough, he would grab a hold of her nice, round ass. Fingers were spread out and squeezed her heart-shaped ass, taking up as much as surface area as it could. As Hiro pulled her closer, she would feel a warm, stiff member brush alongside her lower stomach.

Hiro closed his eyes, and leaned in closer. She would feel his warm breath tickle her lips - only this time it was real. The next few seconds would feel like an eternity, and surely would be remembered for that long. Kyra's older sister pressed his firm, soft lips against hers. Like a lock and a key, their lips folded in perfectly with one another. Hiro let out a muffled moan into his sister's mouth, as if secretly telling her, 'I've really wanted to do this'.

His hands continued to knead her ass. He pulled her closer to his embrace by pressing her body against his own. His warm body would protect her, while his arms would shield her from the rest of the world. When their lips parted, Hiro looked into Kyra's eyes, wondering what she thought.​

The tension in the air was passable all of a sudden, and Kyra felt herself seize up for a moment. The shiver that had ran down his spine...and that moan... it was so wrong. But... but it felt so right. Why did it send a flutter of warmth through her body, why did it appeal so strongly to her? She swallowed back a lump of anxiety, and then sharply inhaled, to steel herself.

But then, he had suddenly turned to her; and that rigid pulsing within his pants was revealed to her. Instantly, that breath had escaped her, and a soft gasp filled the air. Her eyes had widened at the sight, but they were just as quick to flit to Hiro's own, at his murmur of her name. The way he whispered it... the way it sent a noticeable shiver down her back, and the way the made her head tilt back for a moment. It was delicious. It felt so good, that she wanted to bask in the sound of that tone... that one murmur of her name left her wanting more...

Then his hands had slipped around her hips, and pulled her closer to him. She had obliged--stunned as she was-- and she felt his hands move along er hips. By now, a vibrant blush has flushed across her cheeks, and only brightened at the sensation of his clothed member rubbing over her stomach. But then, his hands splayed over her ass, and another gasp filled the air. So suddenly afterwards, his fingers sunk it it, grabbing the shapely backside of his younger sister; and a sweet, soft moan filled the air. Almost as soon as she had emitted it, she regretted it, but she was promptly left to forget that, when his heated breath passed over her lips.

Then he kissed her, and that tension suffusing the air, melted into a deep warmth.

His moan once against sent a shiver down her spine; even though she seemed too stunned to even kiss back. Indeed, she remained motionless; not fighting him, but not moving into the kiss. Surely, she had denied him. Surely, she didn't do a thing, because she was so disgusted at his actions...That's why her paw-like hand came up, and was placed on his shoulder, to push him away...

Then it hooked around to the back of his neck, and their lips were pressed back together.

This time, their lips touched, and she melted a thick moan, right into it. Her sweet tone filled the air, and vibrated between them, as her body moved to his. Hiro had pulled her close, but she completed it. Her enticing breasts pressed flushly into his chest, and her taut stomach cradled the bulge in his jeans, as her body moved against him. They were like a perfect match; her body fitting against his like a puzzle piece, made to be. Even her tail had filtered in, looping around him, so that the bulb ended up at her hip; almost as if stopping him from pulling away.

The kiss seemed to do wonders for her, as she shivered against him--the action wiggling her ass just a teasing amount--and her second paw came up to clasp his cheek. She had been surprised when he had kissed her... noone could've guessed that her tongue broke the seal of their lips; prodding tauntingly at his mouth, before slipping passionately between them. It moved in quickly, like a snake, to swarm over his; licking and lapping in an exploratory fashion. She even sucked... Hiro's younger, stubborn sister, coaxed his tongue away from him, and sucked lightly; drawing out the sweet motion.

It was a long few moments before she pulled away, but she eventually did; a thin line of salive joining their lips for a moment. Her breath was coming in soft, lusty pants, after the first live-giving gasp out of the kiss. Her mind was fogged over so suddenly, with this barrage; this sudden realization of what had just happened, and everything that it changed. So much, but so little. This was there all along, lieing in the background, but now... her annoying, stuck-up, absurd older brother... had her panting in his arms; eyes like a puppy's gazing adoringly into his. "O-Onee-San...", she murmured softly, almost like a whisper; as if that use of a proper, older-brother honorific was a natural occurance.​

Each step towards deprivation came with an even greater temptation. Kyra did more than just allow him to advance on her. Her responses told him to commit the dirty sin. Each advance was rewarded with a quiet moan which escaped his sister's lips - one that sent a shiver down his spine. He could feel the curve in her back, arching, as if wishing to become one with him. His eyes darted quickly over to the entrance of the kitchen. The excitement of trying something so daring with his sister while guests were over was quite thrilling. Alexis or Melio could walk downstairs anytimes and catch the siblings in their dark deed. His heart began to race, wondering if either of them would peek in. Even if they didn't, there was a certain thrill about it.

His eyes widened when a paw was pressed up against his shoulders. A second of regret dissipated once Kyra wrapped her arms around him. As they kissed, Hiro was gently shifting his body and rubbing his excitement against her, as if taunting her about the implications of kissing her own brother. There was no redemption if they continued this. No amount of salvation would erase the memory of their kiss. As his chest flared with love, his fingertips slid along her lower back. As her tail curled around his form, he began to feel trapped inside her embrace.

The quiet sound of puckering lips could be heard. Hiro invited Kyra's tongue inside when it pressed past the border of their lips. At first, her tongue had overwhelmed him. It drove into his mouth like a predator, slurping up all of his saliva. Yet, Hiro would not miss out on the action. His own tongue drove into her mouth and began to dance inside. Their tongues swirled around each other, as if they were dancing in a waltz. While tasting each other, their tongues would occasionally bump against one another, coiling perfectly and squeezing at one another. Just when Hiro thought he had the advantage, he could feel his tongue being pulled forward. As it slipped deeper into Kyra's mouth, a quiet moan shook his tongue. It vibrated inside of her for a few moments. At the same time, his hands continued to ride up her back and continue to map out her body. His fingers would explore every part of her. Every muscle and nerve would not be left untouched. The warm hands rushed alongside her form. As soon as they left, Kyra would feel the coldness of not having his hands shield her.

As they peeled themselves apart, Hiro's tongue was still sticking out of his mouth. The bridge of saliva in between their lips glistened for a moments, before breaking in half. Some of the saliva dripped down onto Hiro's chest, while the other portion made its way to Kyra's clevage. It was a sign that the kiss was more than just their lips being corrupted. Their bodies would slowly grow to love the sinful behavior. Hiro's eyes twinkled like a star. Her sweet whispers were so delightful to Hiro's ears that he had actually moaned from hearing it. His rebellious little sister was now his.

Hiro pulled his hands away for a moment. His thumbs hooked underneath the hem of his shirt. In one quick motion, he pulled the shirt over the top of his head and tossed it on the floor. His defined body could now be seen by his little sister. From the curves of his arms to the light shadow appearing underneath his pronounced chest, it was all for Kyra's to taste. He leaned in once more. This time, his thumbs slid underneath the sides of her panties. Although he had the chance to pull it down, he'd give it a simple tug to have his sister's heart race. Hiro nuzzled his nose against the side of her neck. He raised his head and whispered into her ears. "I want you, Kyra..."

A gentle cold air was blown into her ear. Hiro buried his face into her neck and attacked her flesh with his teeth. They gently grabbed hold of her flesh and nibbled on it.

"Do you want me badly, Kyra? Can you... strip for me?"​

Oh, how her eyes feasted upon his toned frame. They dropped low at first, admiring the bulge in his jeans with a rather hungry flare. Yet, they began to move up slowly; over that taut stomach, to the rigid strength of his chest; and the slight curvature of his arms. Eventually, her eyes came to meet his again; biting down on her lower lip, as if savoring all that she saw.

Yet, he took her a bit by surprise when he moved in against her. So suddenly, she found his lips attached to her neck; nibbling on her soft skin. It instantly brought a moan free from her, drifting up into the quiet air of the kitchen. A shiver wracked her at the sensation, but it was nothing compared to the adorableness of her blushing cheeks.When his fingers hooked on her panties,she gave a small, enthusiastic wiggle of her hips; but almost pouted when he asked her to strip. She enjoyed his nibbling mouth for a moment more, but was prompt to pull away from; and just out of his arms.

"O-Only for you, Onee-san...", she murmured, almost looking self-conscious her innocent stance. Slowly, her paws raised, and moved over her head. moving just a bit back, she made a show of running them through her long raven hair,before letting them slip down it. Moving to the middle of her back, she unclasped the bra there, before pulling it of from promptly. This allowed him a full view of those larger breasts, enticing alone, but complete now in shape, with a stark contrast of two pert, pink little nipples among them. Slowly,her hands moved down from there; following her sides a near dance-like fashion, before reaching her panties. Turning around, of course, just to lean against the counter, she bent over--all the easier to pull those panties off-- and began to wiggle her hips.

She was quite clearly taunting him. That swaying, heart-like ass was clearly positioned to tease the everlasting fuck out of him. Despite her mind centered on him, it appeared that she wasn't going to simply let free a submissive side. Slowly, with the wiggling of her hips, she maneuvered those panties down; sliding them off from her, one leg at a time. This revealed her soft, enticingly firm ass, pointing directly at him; all the more enhanced by the tail that stemmed from just above it. Of course, just the tiniest hint of a tight, slick womanhood could be seen from behind; between shapely thighs.

Speaking of that tail, she began to use it. While she herself stayed there--leaning over the counter, and glancing back at him over one shoulder( a smirk had been quick to form on her lips-- the tail maneuvered dexterously to him. Slowly, the bulb had pressed against that rigidity in his pants; being mindful of those spines that poked out, but began to rub it against the bulge. The flesh of her tail seemed exuberantly soft; almost as appealingly grab-able as her ass in texture. A few slow strokes of it, before she pulled it away just an inch or two."D-Don't forget who kissed whom first...", Kyra had murmured, biting down on her lower lip, which only made that smirk all the more lewd."...Don't push this all on me..."

Kyra was absolutely adorable. Her excitement for peeling off her own underwear was indicated when she danced from side to side. It was safe to say that no part of Kyra's body was safe from his imagination. Whether it be her hips or round ass, it became clear that he wanted to devour all of her. Hiro resisted the urge to let out an "aaw!" when she shot him the innocent look, declaring that she would only do this for him. The male forced himself off of his little sister so that she could be free to move. He had only expected for Kyra to pull off her articles of clothing. Instead, the brother was graced with a show. His lips parted ever so slightly, and his eyes felt dizzy from her tantalizing body. His little sister, once never in his lustful visions, had become the center of it. His eyes violated every part of her body. Her long, raven hair was beautiful, especially without her beanie on to hide it. The sound of unclipping bra made his heart race. Rather than stand there and oogle at his little sister, Hiro decided to finish his own stripping as well. The male fumbled with his belt for a few moments - he wasn't looking at his jeans - but instead kept his eyes glued onto her form. His belt slipped loose and was tossed aside once Hiro saw her breasts. "A-Amazing..." Was all he could say. His cheeks bright red, knowing fully well that her nipples were rock hard because of what he had done. Hiro puckered his lips, giving his lower chops a lick. But what had sent him over the edge was when his sister had turned around. He followed the sway of her hips. Left, right, left, right.

By now, his jeans were at his ankles and kicked aside. He had on a plaid black-and-red boxes. Oh, how badly he wanted to sink his hands into her ass and impale her with his member. It felt like an eternity watching her tease him. Before he knew it, Hiro was completely naked. He stood in the kitchen with his mast raised high. The nine-inch member made its presence known. Veins flowed into it, making sure it was so hard that it could cut through steel. The head of his member curiously wagged to the sway of her wonderful rump. Hiro's breaths grew deeper. The girl's thighs were absolutely to die for. Her luscious thighs only complimented her fantastic ass. It was a wonder how Kyra had never claimed a boy before. Hiro made sure that he would be the only one to ever touch his little sister in this way. She was his.

Her juicy ass appeared in the background of the tail, which swayed back and forth in a hypnotic manner. Was it her tail that was also calling him in? And why did Hiro catch himself watching her tail? The devious smile was something that made Hiro's feet cold. What was she planning? As the tail swayed closer and closer to his member, Hiro feared that she was going to suddenly strike him. The tail itself seemed like a dangerous weapon. No, it was a predator that needed to consume its prey. As the tail bumped against his hard member, Kyra would feel a strange, warm fluid escape from the head of his cock. Sticky precum had gently poured out and splashing the tail with a salty delight.

One false move would render him unable to ever mate. The predatory tail brushed against it. Despite the large spikes on the side of the tail, he found himself quietly grinding his tail against her texture. "S-Strange... this is strange!" Hiro couldn't explain his strange infatuation with the appendage. Giving himself better leverage by leaning forward, he'd use the tail to rub off the side of his shaft. Kyra would feel his immense girth brushing alongside it. Heat began to build up from the friction of their foreplay. A groan escaped his lips when Kyra pulled her tail away.

Hiro wanted to cum right there. His sister was turned around, presenting her round ass to him. Her child-bearing hips curved down perfectly to her wonderful thighs. Raven black hair was laid beautifully against her back. Her lewd expression only made his head feel hotter. He wanted to continue. Every fiber of his body begged for him to take the manticore, but he didn't know how. None of his flirting had ever prepared him for the real thing. Well, Hiro had never allowed it to escalate this far with any girl. But now, he had shown his sister his lust, and she happily responded.

"Kyra... are you sure... you want to do this?" He asked, wetting his lips once more.​

Kyra's had locked onto him, over her shoulder, by the time he had dropped his drawers. Her eyes had traveled low, then back... holy shit, he was big. Her eyes had quickly done a double-take back downwards; locking on his member, before widening. Her brother was that hung... no wonder girls always wanted him. She had heard the fantasies, of course, but they almost paled in front of him. To think her older brother had been packing that in his shorts all along... well, it had the younger girl rubbing her thighs together gently; moisture quick to form on her slightly hidden folds.

Yet, he began to move forward on her tail, and rub against it. Almost as soon as his member had touched against it, she gasped; jolting a bit in surprise. Slowly--despite the smug look on her face-- a blush crept onto her cheeks, and she brought a 'hand' up, biting down on one digit as if to stifle a low moan. Glancing back at him in that oh-so-innocently lewd state, she nodded to his question. However, she was prompt to respond, much more questioningly, "Y-Yeah... but...", she paused, and her tail shifted a bit, rubbing against him more."...M-My tail feels so... weird..."

Her tone was quickly acquiring something husky and silken; a soft current that spoke volumes of a sultry, thick need. Indeed, her tail seemed to be twitching lightly; spikes along the lower half of the bulb moving with it. Yet, there was no danger of scratching him. In fact, it almost looked as if they receeded a bit when his member drew close. But suddenly, it pulled back a bit, and...

...Split open.

That tiny tip at the very top of it, has spread apart. Like the petals of a flower, the bulb had spread open, revealing an incredibly wet, luxurious-looking inside. It almost looked like the inside was coated in enticing taste buds; a strange urge rocking through Hiro's body. Of course, he wouldn't have much of a chance to admire it, as it suddenly closed over his member. Only the first half, of course, but the sudden sensation would be sure to overwhelm him. His member would have been encompassed in a wet, slick, heat, before subject to a rhythmically intense sucking. Indeed, the bulb began to suck on him rather powerfully; and the walls of it closed in, stroking over his member like a tongue from all sides.

Kyra, on the other hand, wasn't able to stifle a loud cry this time. It seemed that her tail was rather sensitive, as she shuddered when it closed around him. Her eyes were once again on him; and this time, her face was flushed over with a pleased, almost trance-ly happy look. Her tail continued it's endeavors, and began to slowly--oh, so slowly--inch it's way down his member.​

Hiro felt embarrassed when his sister stared at his member. The male bit his bottom lip. "K-Kyra, stop looking..." He said sheepishly. He raised one forearm and covered his eyes with it to shield himself from the scene before him. "Aaaahh..." Drool trailed down the side of his lips as she began to rub her tail against his member. It seemed to react well to the rubbing, gently squirting some more precum onto the surface of the tail. His breathing grew louder, and he began to gasp as if he was short on breath. He bit hit own tongue. If he let out too loud of a cry, it would alert the girls upstairs. All he could think about was Kyra's sexy form. He imagined coming closer and rubbing his member between her lovely ass cheeks and fertilizing his own sister with his hot seed. Images also came forth of the two sitting side-by-side, jacking each other off until climax. The images lured him enough so that he would pull his forearm down to his side and re-peak at the scene before him. His member was still grinding against the tail, slowly building up heat with every movement.

His legs grew weak with each passing second. Rather than collapse on the floor, Hiro extended his arms towards his sister. He grabbed a hold of her hips as if to help him stand up. Although Kyra would have to bend her tail a bit to compensate for the shorter distance, surely it was worth keeping Hiro afoot. "Y-Your tail?" He stuttered. Just as he said that, the male watched in shock as the tail twitched. As the spikes were drawn back, the tail changed. It pulled apart like a flower, which each petal curling backwards to reveal the contents within. Inside the tail was a pink flesh with countless of small bumps and ridges, which seemed to resemble tentacles. He wasn't too sure exactly what he was looking at, but watched as the insides of her body pulsed with need. He knees locked up as his hands gently squeezed on her hips.

Electricity shot through his body and incited a response that he never knew existed. His heart fluttered at the sight of the tail. All of a sudden, he had gone from horrified to intrigued. His member twitched with delight, taunting the opened tail to come closer and consume its prey. Then, the petals began to close. "H-huh?!" He watched as his member disappeared into the tail. It hugged half of his member and wasted no time pulsing inside. His cock was bombarded by an array of sensations. The slippery, warm insides made it very easy to slide along. His large member pulsed, expanding against the inner walls. As the tail sucked on him, Hiro's fingers gently dug into Kyra. "K-Kyra... y-your tail! It's eating me!" Hiro cried out, half in fear and half in lust. Her sister kept looking at him, taking in his innocent, loose face. His eyelids were half open and filled with lust, while his jaw remained dropped, as if he had no more control over that muscle. The wet sound of tail-sex could be heard as the tail went on to taste more of Hiro's candy stick.

The vibrating sensations seemed too much for the young man to bear. His member twitched inside of her tail. "K-Kyra, slow down... if you don't, I might cum..."​

Oh, the delightful way his body reacted to her. The shivers and moans that slipped from his lips. It made her body alight with an inner fire; a shuddering need that raked her body from the very core. It almost made her ache between the legs; so much so, that her folds were quickly growing to be dripping wet.

When he so suddenly moved over to her, and grabbed onto her lips, a soft gasp slipped from her. She mewled--indeed, mewled almost like a kitten--when he grabbed onto her hips-- yet her tail quickly adjusted to continue on him. A giggling laugh left her lips at his fearful cry; she knew that he was more blabbering pleasure than anything at the moment. Indeed, her tail was continuing on him; quick to reach his base. It had fully engulfed him, and began to intensifying it's procedures.

The walls clamped down around him inside of the bulb, and began to convulse. Or so it felt. Rather, it was those hundreds of tiny tentacle-like nubs; moving all over his member. Stroking, licking, tickling, rubbing. A million sensations over the entirety of his member, all the while it sucked at him like the grandest girl's mouth.

Hearing his plea, an almost predatorial laugh slipped from Kyra. A devilish smirk curled up her lips, and those lust-glazed azure orbs met his. "M-Mm... then cum... cum right in it. I want to have it all...", she erotically commanded him; licking her lips slowly. As she did so, she spread her legs open, and bent across the counter a bit more.

Of course, this revealed what Hiro had been missing. Her tight, soaked, womanhood, had two of those paw-like digits stroking over it. Kyra's claws were sheathed, and stroking rapidly over her folds. After but a moment, they suddenly pressed inwards; a soft cry from Hiro's younger sister accompanying the deep plunge of those two digits. They were arched directly upwards immediately, following a buck of her hips.​

All nine inches of his member had completely vanished inside the threshold of the tail. His member pulsed with desire while nestled inside of its new home. He could feel the tail milking him, encouraging him to spew all of his seed into it. How could he be so turned on, being pleased by something that wasn't even human? The tiny tentacles inside rubbed against his member. He didn't even so much as to have to move, as just staying inside of it was enough to stimulate him. He felt like his spine was melting from all the electric pleasure shooting up his spine. The member thanked the tail by quietly pulsing inside of it like a beating heart. Hiro was now practically leaning over Kyra by now, with his body so close to hers. From the back view, it may have looked like he had slipped his member into her womanhood, though by simply looking at it from another angle, it was clear as day that Hiro was about to cum inside something that wasn't human.

He looked up at his sister, noticing a seductive gaze in her eyes. Her voice was like music, calling out, no, demanding for him to climax inside. Hiro tried his best to hold on. His toes curled underneath his black socks, squeezing onto the kitchen tiles below. His hips had quietly been moving back and forth, ever so slightly inside of her. Though, his subtle movements could be from him barely able to stand up. Sweet, sweet temptation came as Kyra parted her legs. A bubblegum color could be seen between her ass cheeks. Kyra would have no trouble telling how please Hiro felt from the increasing twitch of his member.

Watching his sister, a monster girl, begin to play with herself had left Hiro drooling. His sister's words rang inside his head. "I-It's coming!" His member grew in girth slightly, expanding against the various tentacles stimulating it. A burst of semen was collecting at the base of his member. In an instant, his cock erupted with its white seed. Hot liquids poured into the tail, filling up the appendage with salty goodness. The white cream poured over the tentacles, not only staining them in his color, but also appearing in the small creases between the tentacles - a sticky reminder of their indecent act. Yet, Hiro wasn't done yet. His first official orgasm came in waves. After quick succession, a second wave of his seed splashed into hers. Some of the white fluid had even trickled out of the flowering tail, gently dripping on the floor below. Hiro let out a loud moan, this time not caring if Alexis or Melio had heard either of them. His legs buckled at the sensations. He was drooling so much at this point that some of the saliva trickled down and her lower back and ass, dripping on her fine skin as well.​

This proximity, coupled with the sweet moans that drifted from her brother's lips. They could be mistake as coupling, if one looked at it from the right angle. Indeed, even as he moved over her, her tail went with him; all the more eager to milk his seed. It was overwhelming her, really. These sensation from her tail, coupled with all the noises her sweet older brother was making... it was no wonder two of her digits were knuckled-deep in herself, pumping away rather quickly.

When he so suddenly climaxed in her; his cry was like heaven in her ears. She felt him swell up inside her, before he burst. The first wave hit her, and her entire body tensed up. Her eyes widened in surprise at the sensation. It felt... so wonderfully right. So perfect, and pristine. Then the second wave of his seed splashed into her tail with such force, that some spurted out. That one brought out a cry from her lips; an ecstatic,shuddery thing that hung in the air for a moment.

Yet, even as he flooded her tail, it began to drink in the cum. Or rather, those tiny tentacles absorbed it, to somewhere else in her body. Racked with shudders, Hiro's sister would glance back over her shoulder at him. Now, her tongue was hanging out slightly, and her breath came in ragged pants."M-More... more, more...",she mumbled incoherantly.

Her tail, however, obliged, and Hiro would feel it's efforts increase. The walls tightened more down upon him, sucking fiercely,but starting to emulate a mouth. The rhythmic, timed suctions seemed to fluctuate down his length, mimicing the sensations of a girl gagging about it. Almost becoming sloppy in its haste, the soft noises of wet actions could be heard around his member stuffed within it. While her fingers pumped wildly away within her, Kyra's eyes soon found his again."M-More, Hiro... More, Onee-San! Give me more!" She exclaimed, her eyes alight with a new fire. Like before, but still rather different, her eyes held a bestial, carnal glee. A voracious hunger of the sexual kind, that could only be sated by what her darling brother could give.

The siblings bathed themselves in lust. Hiro's cock was buried inside the tail. Though he didn't know what exactly was going on, he could feel the semen getting absorbed. The sticky semen inside of Kyra's tail was practically evaporating. As the tail consumed the nutrients, Hiro's member would receive a gentle suction from the tentacles. He could feel their small appendages rubbing and licking the semen off of his shaft and cleaned in thouroughly. Oh, Hiro couldn't even imagine how many men would pay to see Kyra's expression. A beautiful, curvy girl who was utterly addicted to intimacy. Her needy expression was all that Hiro needed to remain hard. His member retained its stiff form.

But, no amount of arousal would prepare him for the next sensations. The tail had clamped down on his cock once more. But these feelings... were different. He could feel the powerful force of her tail hoping to crush his cock. In response to the tight fixture, his cock tried to fight for dominance. The appendage pushed back at the pink tentacle walls, squishing the tiny tentacles together. "Kyra!" Hiro's body began to fail. He needed more support, and thus bent over his sister's form. He was so close to his sister now, with her tail being the only thing keeping Hiro's cock from smacking his little sister's plump ass. His chest pressed against her back, while his hands reached past either side of her and grabbed onto the counter for support. Some of his weight would bear down on her, and pushed his cock into her tail at a slight angle. The member would find itself grinding against a part of her wall, with his head gliding alongside the smooth tentacle hell.

Lewd noises filled the room as the cock suckled on his member. It was as if he were getting a blowjob from the tail itself. Absolutely mind-blown from the sensations, Hiro's entire lower body went numb. His hot breaths tickled her nape. Each breath was frantic and uneven. His warmth spread to her body, tickling every part of nerve on her back possible. "Kyra... Kyra!" He called her name out in sweet bliss. Even though he was on top of her, Hiro couldn't help but to feel that the monster girl was the one in control of the situation. At first, precum seeped into her. His moans, now just mere centimeters from her ear, would become forever etched into her mind.

"I-It's good! Your tail-blowjob is good ♥"

Hiro moaned. His back tensed up, arching a bit to make sure his cock was as deep inside her bulbous tail as possible. Another flush of hot semen sprayed into her, as if the cock wanted to desperately impregnate the tail.​

Kyra was ecstatic, when he collapsed against her; his weight on her only filling out the sensations of it all. She was shuddering under him, her fingers working double-time on the dripping folds between her legs, as her tail worked at him. It suck and massaged, licked and stroked, milking away at his length as if it was desperately parched for the liquid he had bestowed upon his younger sister.

Hearing his sweet moans, and lusty cries of pleasure from her actions, was quick to send the raven-haired beauty over the edge. Her fingers sunk deep into her pussy, and curved upwards, to meet that sweet spot of a girl. It drew out a loud, mewling cry, as her juices squirted past her fingers. Of course, it was then accelerated when he came into her.

Her tail spasmed about him now, thrown into disarray by his lunge forward, and the sudden tilt that drove his member against the fleshy wall of it. It drank down his cum oh-so eagerly again, but in it's loving contractions around his schaft, soon found itself slipping away. Indeed, when Kyra's climax was met with the feeling of Hiro's own, she lost control of her tail, and it dropped away from his member. This launched it back up to a throbbing pole, as it came; blasting what remained of his load all about her thighs, and the lower portion of her ass.

She was a shuddering mess for a few moments afterwards; slowly regaining her composure amidst the glorious, golden afterblow that had filled her mind. Eventually, she glanced back at him, that fire dimmed in her eyes, but still present. She seemed sated enough to stop, but those fingers still worked betwixt her legs; and Hiro somehow knew she wouldn't truly stop until he pulled himself away. The question remained, then, did he want to?

---

Of course, lost in their haze of lusting actions, they would never notice themselves being spied upon. From the doorway, across the kitchen, peaked two heads, watching curiously. Having heard that first climax of Hiro's, from the second floor, the Thunderbird and Ignus had made their way down. Those sounds were so alluring, and tantalizing, calling to something deep within them, that they hadn't experience before.

At first,they had almost walked right into the room; Melio anyways. But Alexis was quick to snatch her by the wings, and haul her back into cover. Scowling at the Thunderbird, she made a gesture of silence, before they peered around the corner. So,they had been avidly watching, since Hiro had first claimed his darling younger sisters' tail. Both were blushing furiously; Melio's cheeks alight with an uncharacteristic--and starkly contrasting-- blush, while Alexis' 'cheeks' had grown darker as well; alongside her flames flaring brighter. She made sure to stay back enough to not let her light shine into the room, however.

Entranced, they watched the forbidden duo within the kitchen; taking in every detail. Especially from Hiro.​

Hiro didn't want any semen to escape. He pressed on forward, causing the manticore's bulbous tail to prop against Kyra's ass. Though her tail was long, it was curved directly downward, then back up. Every orgasmic twitch came in the form of ecstatic thrusts, each of which Kyra would be able to feel as her own hips were pushed gently forward by her own tail. One of his hands glided along her smooth arm, curling downwards until his hand was placed over the back of hers. His fingers fit in between her gaps, reassuring his little sister of their feelings. As his fingers squeezed onto hers, she would feel the calasis on his hands. The rough skin tickled her softer skin, reminding the girl of how truly manly her older brother was, and how in a single night she had made him go head-over-heels for him. She had claimed his heart in a single day, where as countless girls tried for months.

His back still loamed over hers. As his body stayed glued to hers, just ever so slightly sticky from sweat, she would feel the beat of his heart. It came in slow, yet powerful intervals. Each thump of the organ would be almost impossible to sense from the nerves on her back. Bump. Bump. Bump. She was listening to his very livelihood and his love. Hiro stirred from time to time, shifting any remaining semen inside of her tail and swirling it around before it dissipated into her tail chamber.

Yet, what was most astounding was that these feelings would come to Kyra in a mere second. For in reality, it had only been a second or two since he had climaxed. What had felt like an eternity of emotions was beginning to speed up. As their sense of time returned, the tail finally fumbled out, no longer able to keep its tight petals around its bee fertilizer - though not that it needed to anymore. The tail had been fed properly, surely digesting the semen and making part of her older brother's semen as forever a part of her. The sticky fluid poured onto some of her ass and thighs (some of which had even splashed onto Hiro's stomach and legs), though she would find just how viscous the semen was. His seed was fully fertile, as each drop of semen appeared to be almost clear white. Guessing just how much semen was concentrated in each of those drops would be almost as impossible as guessing how many jelly beans belonged in a jar. The hot fluid remained on her thighs and ass. When it did slowly trickle down her, it would burn her skin, setting ablaze any skin that it touched. Where ever the semen had touched, it would leave a numbing goodness in its wake.

When she had turned back to see what Hiro wanted out of her, he only responded by leaning even closer onto her. Without her tail in the way, she would feel his erect member, pressed and squished against her left ass cheek. A single hand grabbed a hold of her chin and tilted it to the side, so he could claim her lips once more. His eyes closed, and their lips met once more. This time, however, Hiro wanted payback. As soon as Kyra felt his firm lips, she would notice something sharp glide alongside her lips. His teeth found a new home on her lower lip, establishing themselves by gently digging into her vulnerable flesh. As her older brother nibbled on her lower lips, occasionally gliding his teeth from side to side, his other hand cupped her full breast. First, his hands would come for her underboob, just barely groping it to test out his little sister's reactions. As his fingers folded over, he'd gently squeeze her breasts until his hands sank into them.

As Hiro finished up the kiss, he slid his tongue lengthwise against her lower lip to repair the small amounts of damage he had done. When he pulled his head away, Hiro backed up from his little sister. The two were covered in orgasmic juices. Not even the floor was safe from their floor, and if the floor were alive, would surely be disgusted by the amount of semen that had been shot on it. The black-haired male smiled, tilting his chin down just slightly. His arms stretched out, showing off his great wingspan. "Sis, there's nothing more I'd love to do than you." He chuckled at his unusual word usage. "But we have guests, and they can't catch us doing this."

His crystal eyes still glimmered with lust. He still wanted her. And the confidence in his eyes would assure Kyra that this would be only the first of many times that he would try to blow her mind. "So, this is what people mean by 'makeup sex.' But, why can't we also have a makeup hug?" Hiro smiled cutely, blushing slightly while still keeping his arms wide open for her to embrace him.

Oh, such was a beautiful moment between siblings. It would be an absolute shame if someone were spying on them.​

Kyra was quick to find herself pinned to the counter; her brother thrusting lightly into the bulb of her tail. Every single shift of his hips drew out soft, lusting whines from her, until she had finally fallen over that edge of a climax. A few moments later, with her tail having slid off from him, she found herself panting lightly. Eventually, she stirred a bit, the glaze of an afterglow slowly fading from her eyes.

Her brother... her darling, loving, supportive, older brother, had fed her something her very soul longed for. She was content now, and her body had been sated oh-so-deliciously. She curled her hand against his, when he placed them together, and slowly extracted her other one, from betwixt her legs. She had made him fall for her? Bah, if anything, it was the other way around. She might not have shown it for so long, but he had her fawning over him all childhood; she just showed it a different way.

Hiro's little sister quickly found her lips captured again, and while she would've enjoyed just a sweet kiss; Kyra was pleasantly surprised by the light bite. She found herself moaning lightly against, and it quickly escalated into a blushing yelp of a moan at his firm grasp to her breasts. Of course, he would find the rigid little bumps of her nipples pressing solidly against his palms.

A few more moments of this embrace, and Hiro reluctantly ha​
d pulled away from her. She whined at first, almost whimpering at his absence, but slowly turned about. A soft giggle fled from her lips, but she did move to embrace him, wrapping her arms tightly about his abdomen,and giving a squeeze that rivaled Hercules. Granted, this mashed her breasts right up against his chest; but the time for eroticism had passed."Hiro... Onee-San... I love you." Her only response was whispered impassionately, something from the core of her.

-----

Oh, what a shame it would be, indeed, if two somebodies were spying in on this.

As it was, sensing the conclusion, from that hug, Melio and Alexis pulled away from the doorway. Taking a moment, they looked at one-another, and blushes adorned them both. While they didn't actually know what had occurred, they had a haunting suspicion that it was wrong... and so dreadfully right. Within both of them, something called and sang a joyful song of need, desire, and bountiful sin. Yet, they knew better than to trespass. A shared notion of secretism flashed between them, before they moved to return to their rooms.

----

Eventually, as their loving embrace dragged on, Kyra found herself the courage to pulled away. She peered lovingly into his eyes--leaning up, to plant a soft kiss on his cheek--before murmuring, "You should probably go take a shower..." A pause, and a soft giggle, before she added, "...and I should too, at that..." Now that the moment had passed, and the sheer thrill of electric taboo had passed, the embarassment had set in. It was so wrong, so right, so perfect, so corrupt; and it all felt so wonderful,that she didn't know just what was correct to feel.

Hiro's strong arms encased the girl. His arms were hooked low around her hips, pulling her stomach into his embrace. Alexis and Melio would be able to see the wonderful arch in Kyra's back, as well as an exaggeration of her wonderful heart-shaped ass. The girl's soft body, which bore no shadows, seemed to completely contrast from Hiro's body, which was shaded by the fit physique of his body. Oh, how heavenly it felt to have his little sister's naked breasts pressed against his skin. It was loving at first, but Hiro had found out that the manticore side of his little sister was a tad too strong. The tight squeeze was given no air, and his body began to ache from the embrace. "T-Too... tight!" Hiro groaned, gently tapping his hands against her back, tapping out of the action. He looked down at his sister. His eyes followed the movement of her lips whenever they parted and spoke. "Kyra..." He whispered her name once more when she had told him that she loved him. Hiro didn't know why he didn't recipricate her feelings. Perhaps he wasn't quite ready yet. Or, perhaps he had implied it.

When they pulled away from their embrace, Hiro was quick to try change back into his usual clothing. The last thing he wanted to do was get caught having sex with his little sister by Alexis and Melio. "U-Umm..." The boy nervously scratched the back of his head, unsure of what to say. He had looked away for just long enough for Kyra to plant a kiss on his cheeks, to which his eyes turned back at her with surprise. His eyes had lit up like christmas lights, and his cheeks flooding with warm feelings. He had taken a second to register what she had to say. "Ah, you're right. We can't walk around the house with this scent lingering on us." Hiro chuckled. Her older brother didn't seem to register the corrupt act that they had done - or at least he didn't think about it at the moment. Completely oblivious to her thoughts, Hiro walked by and gave his little sister a nice slap across the ass cheek. As he walked away, Hiro turned his head over to the side so he could look at her from the corner of his eyes. "So, how does it feel to fall victim to the charm of Hiro?" He teased his little sister, sticking his tongue out.

He loved Kyra, but there was a certain push-and-shove dynamic that he secretly adored between the two. They may have made love to one another, but it didn't mean they weren't going to become a perfect couple. Doing that would be to tiresome, and honestly, less interesting.

---

Hiro didn't encounter Alexis nor Melio on his way upstairs. It must've meant that the two girls were now relaxing in their rooms. That had meant that the bathroom was open, and he could finally take a shower. The black-haired male dropped his clothes off on the side of the counter and stepped into the shower. Unlike other bathrooms, their shower glass was completely transparent. A dim light was all Hiro had turned on, which actually rested right above the shower. The orangy-yellow light cascaded down, tickling Hiro's skin. As the shower turned on, a rush of hot water poured over his body. Droplets would stick to his skin, only before slowly peeling down on it. The darkness had hidden only parts of his body, leaving a mysterious allure to his figure. Now that he was alone and could think to himself, Hiro had suddenly remembered the image of his naked sister.

A gutting regret hit Hiro harder than a train. After upsetting his sister and transforming her into a monster girl, he had taken advantage of Kyra for his own lust. He had broken their sacred, invisible family trust by seeing her as a woman. Yet at the same time, he couldn't get the images of her body out of his head. Her round, shapely ass and beautiful curvy form... it was too much for Hiro. He could feel his member slightly rising from excitement, though it would be disappointed to find out that there was no tail to stick itself into. Hiro pressed his head against the shower wall, allowing the warm water to pour over his jet black hair. "What have I done...?" He whispered to himself.

Kyra hadn't been watching how roughly she was squeezing him, so as he tapped at her, she was prompt to pull away.​
, she murmured an apology, and looked down. She had just basked in it so suddenly; enjoyed the protection and love of his arms around her. But, she was quick to push it away, and give him that light peck on the cheek.

Seeing her brother so suddenly light up with the warm feelings she stirred, by just a kiss, brought a flutter to Kyra's heart. Something about that light blush he had gained; the way his eyes found her body alluring now. It was both hypnotizing, and something to savor, something she didn't want to end. But, soon enough, he was pulling away.Of course, he couldn't be done that easily, and a yelp of surprise was torn from his sister's lips, as he spanked her. Her blush had returned ten-fold, but at his snarky remark, a glare moved onto her lips."H-Huh? Why, grrr... you idiot, Kii-San!", she snapped back at him, a slight scowl coming to her lips. It was all a game, but it didn't help that Kyra got fiery pretty quickly.

Grumbling, she waited a few moments, pulling her clothes back on, before heading to her room. She was in a bit of a daze from all that had happened--and she luckily didn't come across Alexis or Melio, wherever they were-- but a few moments ago. Hiro's younger sister managed to round up some fresh clothes, and then headed into the bathroom down the hall. Her brother... she had just essentially sucked off her older brother... and loved every second of it. With a soft, confused shake of her head, she drew back the shower curtain; only to be confronted with a surprise, by Hiro's once-again-naked figure."Er... why didn't you use your own bathroom?" She inquired in a stunned tone of surprise. With their mother always gone, she only occupied one of the regular rooms; Hiro had dibs over the suite, complete with it's own bath. Yet, why did he go to the communal room?

Hiro was too deep in thought to hear the bathroom door open. He had replayed the scenes inside his head of taking hold of his younger sister, a thought that had ravaged his mind. While his body was covered in warm droplets, he began to feel thirsty. The male began to feel a bit dizzy, so much that he didn't want to lift his head from the shower wall. Just a few more minutes, he told himself. But those few minutes would get cut down to mere seconds when the shower curtain was pulled open, revealing his naked body to none other than Kyra. While his sister didn't seem too bugged by seeing her naked brother, he surely felt strange. In fact, a random thought fluttered in his mind - one that would get temporarily get rid of his concerns. A smile appeared on his lips, if only for a second.

"Haaa....?!" Hiro's head immediately lifted off of the shower wall. His cheeks were flushed red, though not from adoration of his little sister. A single arm stretched out and covered his private part, while another hand reached for the side of the shower. He reached for a shampoo bottle and chucked the plastic container right at Kyra's head. Luckily, she was now a resilient monster girl that could withstand several electric shocks and fireballs. Though, that wouldn't take away from the satisfying clunk noise that it made as soon as it rebounded off of her head. "B-B-Baka!" Her older brother let out a loud, high-pitched cry. Then, came a barrage of bathroom items, all headed straight at Kyra. Like an air force ready to rain down on the enemies below, soap, conditioners, shower slippers, and just about anything Kyra could think about all became missiles aimed at claiming her life. "S-S-Stupid! Don't walk in while your older brother showers! Weirdo! Pervert!" Hiro growled at his little sister, before fleeing the scene in case that lustful girl wanted to sneak another peak at him.

"Nyaaa~ Stop violating me with your eyes~"

As soon as Hiro fled out of the communal bathroom, he was breathing heavily. A small trail of water trickled down from his skin, leaving small pools that tracked his trail. The male placed both hands on his knees. He was heavily breathing, though he couldn't help but to smile. "Hehe... Got her. It's just a prank, sis." At this point, Hiro realized that his shower time had lasted far too long. His head was throbbing with pain. Rather than go back into the bathroom and explain the situation to his sister, Hiro decided to retire to his room. While he was naked, he surely wouldn't run into either of the monster girls. If they didn't leave their rooms while the siblings were having sex, they surely wouldn't now.

The black-haired male felt his vision betraying him a bit. He walked towards the closest door he could find, and turned the door knob. He opened the door. There he was, completely naked with small water droplets curling down his body. His hair was wet, yet done so in a sensational manner that resembled beach guys walking away from the water. Damn, Hiro was blessed with good lucks. "Ughh..." He groaned, rubbing his eyes. As he looked up, the male would realize that this wasn't his room. No... It was Melio's!​

A single,satisfying, 'clunk' to her head, and Kyra blinked a bit in surprise. She shook her head,trying to clear it, but by the time she opened her eyes, she was hit the face with soap! Then shampoo, and slippers, and a wash rag,and... The list went on, and on, the Monster Girl stunned to speechlessness, as her face was pelted with such a variety of objects, that she wondered for a moment,if the bathtub wasn't actually a multi-dimensional portal. Like hell itself, raining down on her, it seemed.

So abruptly, it stopped, and she found the bathroom empty;her brother having flashed by her. Blinking in an utterly stupid sty of surprise, she glanced to the door, to the shower, back to the door, and then finished at the shower. Slowly, she stepped inside--having she her own clothes when she entered--and moved under the warm water. Only as it cascaded down her, in a relaxing manner, than did mutter, stupified,

"Da' Fuck just happened?!"

-----

Now, granted, it was up to him to decide, whether or not it was a better view than his own room,but Hiro would be greeted with something definitely worth a solid look.

The guest bedroom Melio had moved into was rather quaint. It had one dresser, a desk with an office chair, a nighstand, and a bed that sat straight across from the door. Parallel to the far wall, it was in stark relief to the blue paint backdrop. Yet, something far more in a stark obviousness, sat atop it.

Melio was on her bed, back to the door,

completely naked.

While he couldn't see the front of her; the view from the back could only be as enticing. The small punk-rock girl had shed her clothes next to the door, it seemed, and her small ass was presented to Hiro. That ass was placed over a large white pillow; pinned between her legs. As a small-ish girl, Melio didn't have the curves that Kyra's did, but held a kind of small enticing-ness that could stir the masculine need of a size-dominance, in any male. Moving up, the graceful, sharp arch of her back was seen, extending into those beautiful wings that were angled down, to grab at the pillow under her. From behind, he could spot her avian knee-down legs, spread wide apart; straddling the pillow, while her talons were clutched up in pleasured tension. It was rather obvious--as her back arced forward, then backwards, and her hips slid along the pillow--that she was using it for her own pleasure; sweet, uncharacteristically vocal sounds being emitted from her.

In fact, every time she drew her hips back to hump again, her ass was tilted to meet the arch of her back. In doing so, the globes there spread; revealing both the tiny iris of the hole there, and a solid view of the absolutely soaked folds that she was pleasuring. By the look of the drenched pillow beneath her, it was clear she was putting in some hefty work, as well.​

She had yet to notice him, as silent as he had been on entry; and she seemed rather absorbed in her savoring, long strokes onto a girl's non-expensive, or living, best-friend.

Kyra's expression was absolutely priceless. What Hiro loved the most was that the manticore had no clue as to what was going on. Sure, throwing fireballs or conducting electricity was cool, but they weren't too special if a bottle of pantene could do the same damage. He didn't waste time to see any more of Kyra's reactions, because she would most likely kick his ass if he chose to stick around.

Hiro was naked at the moment, choosing to sacrifice his clothes for the sake of the hilarious prank on his sister. Well, the prank itself was developed on the spot, but those were minor details. The male himself was ready to relax. After finding out that his sister was a monster girl, inviting two girls into his home, and becoming intimate with his sister, Hiro was surely exhausted already. By the time Hiro entered into the room, the door was already swung half open, with Hiro's exposed body presented in all its glory. A single hand held onto the doorknob, while his other hand hung at his side. The male's eyes widened at the scene before him. A tiny girl was sitting in her bed. Her spikey yellow and sea-green hair seemed to sway with the subtle movements that she made. Large, beautiful wings fluttered on either side of the girl's body. Each feather itself seemed to glow like gold, forming a wonderful kaleidoscope of colors. As her body shifted back and forth, her cute little ass could be seen, as if tempting the male.

Hiro gasped at first, only to reach up and cover his lips with his hands. Hoping that the thunderbird was too absorbed in her task to hear him, Hiro watched on with interest. The sweet pleas were surely something that he had never expected from a rather stoic character like her - something so wrong that Hiro had thought he had stepped into another dimension. Yet, it was unfair that the thunderbird got to have all the fun. Hiro was jealous of her. So jealous, in fact, that he reached down with one of his hands and grabbed a hold of his own lightning rod. His fingers curled around his shaft, while his eyes were trained on the small girl. As beautiful cries filled the room, Hiro's fingers began to work. He slid pumped his hand, up and down, allowing the roughness of his hands to brush against the nerves of his shaft. Though silent at first, the sound of fapping flesh could just barely be heard. With the cold wind brushing against the remaining droplets on his skin and hair, Hiro was practically freezing. As warm blood left his limbs and accumulated at the base of his rod, Hiro could only rely on the warmth that came from his member. He bit his bottom lip to resist the urge to moan out, hoping to avoid the detection of the thunderbird.

Precum had gently peaked out from his member, though this time, coated his hands like a sticky lubricant. Hiro felt disgraced. Though he had showered to wash away the dirtiness and sin, here he was, spying on a petite girl. Yet his masturbation session had grown too out of control. With imagination being his own tool to substitute himself for the pillow beneath the thunderbird, Hiro's body couldn't retain his excitement any more. He bit down on his lip, painfully so, and let loose a powerful blast of white semen that splattered onto the carpet floor below.

Hiro gently leaned agains the door frame. His left hand was covered in his own arousal, and his head lowered from exhaustion.​

Oblivious to the world, Melio didn't seem to notice him in the least. Rather, she continued her rigorous self-workings; humping happily away at her pillow. Her soft, needy moans filled the air of her bedroom, and drifted about like the sweet sounds of music. It almost flushed out her look, truly. The electric, green-blue of her vibrant golden wings matched the sounds of ecstatic music that were torn from her lips.

Even as Hiro grasped his throbbing arousal, and set to work, it seemed that Melio was speeding up. At first, it was only evident in the way her hips began to drive down faster, harder, at the sodden pillow under her. Before long, however, her wings had begun to crackle. They shot off small sparks, and little bursts of electricity, that lit the dim room all-the-more. Luckily enough, she seemed to work as her own Ground, and lightning didn't hit anything; but just snapped about the feathers of her illustrious wingspan.

It was becoming steadily more noticeable, however, as her cries got louder, and her hips became reckless. She was getting lost in the action, and her grinding thrusts were only becoming sloppier. Panting amidst her feverish moans, the Thunderbird suddenly collapsed forward. Her wings were clutched desperately about the pillow; and her hips were driving the glistening folds of her womanhood rapidly down upon it, abusing her sweet clit. Her head, having turned on it's side, revealed her face to Hiro; but he was lucky her eyes were closed. Her mouth was agape in order to issue those ecstatic utterances, and it gave unto her face such an adorable, lewd, and almost innocent look, that it stood in stark contrast to her typical demeanor. A few more rapid thrusts, and her back suddenly arched, a soft keen filling the air."K-y-yaaa~" From betweenst her legs, in full view of Hiro, came a furious climax; drenching that pillow even more with her sweet juices. It just so happened, that this occurred shortly after his own peak.

After a few, long moments, of basking in the afterglow, Melio sat up. Her eyes had remained closed, as she rose; and her back was soon to face him again. The Thunderbird was struggling to catch her breath, but 'twas just seconds later, before she called out,

"I have the hearing of a hawk, Hiro..."

Back
Top Bottom