Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners (Darkkitten9389 & CrimsonMaster)

Ciara waited patiently outside of the hotel room, her hands tucked into her pockets. She was actually more nervous about seeing her mother after so long then it looked. She could feel her heart beating a little faster then normal and she could feel that her palms were damp. She found it strange. She hadn't been nervous about torturing and killing people in defense of her family and in retribution of what had been done to herself. But now, all she was doing was seeing her birth mother and she was nervous. Taking a deep breath, she sighed and tugged on the edge of her vest. Ciara rarely went anywhere without her vest on. In a way it was like a security blanket for her and it made her feel safer.

Hearing the handle of the door open, Ciara looked up as the door swung open and she saw her mother. Ciara could see the shock on her mothers face when she saw her and it helped to push back the nervousness that Ciara was feeling as she stood there. The two red-headed women standing side by side looked like they could possibly be sisters. When Monica finally spoke, Ciara raised an eyebrow slightly at her mother, her eyes locked on the older woman. Those very same eyes that her father had. After the mention of how long it had been since Monica had seen her, Ciara shook her head. "I believe it's been longer then that." she told her mother. "I did leave when I was 18 after all. I'm nearly 22 now."

The woman shrugged slightly. "But I'm not hear to argue numbers." she said. After she was asked why she was there and how she found her, Ciara glanced over at Cherry before tilting her head. There was a look on Ciara's face that Cherry would recognize. It was usually one that appeared when Ciara was up to some kind of mischief. "Well, mother. I live not too far from here with my family." she said, her Scottish accent adding a gentle purr to her voice. "As for how I found you. Well, that's the interesting thing. Edward told me, where to find you. He was visiting the family when he told me that you were here." She brushed her hair back from her face before speaking again. "You know, I've been called many things over these last couple years, but I've never been called a whore by my own mother."

Monica was already confused as to why her daughter was here. Her confusion would only grow as Ciara spoke. Monica hadn't thought that much time had passed, since they last saw each other. But, as she thought of it, more then three years had gone by. Monica would like to say she missed Ciara. However, she was happy not to hear her daughter's constant bitching. Plus, Ciara had become very rude in Monica's eyes. That was something else Monica didn't care for. Monica's confusion spread acrossed her mind. Ciara spoke of Edward telling her where to find her mother. That was odd, since Ciara didn't care for Edward enough to speak with the man properly. At least not when she was living at home. Ciara also spoke of having a family. That just felt like a slap. Monica huffed when Ciara spoke of her family. She looked at Cherry, who just flashed her a smile. Cherry remained silent as Ciara spoke with her birth mother. She stood beside Ciara, until Monica moved away from the door. This let Ciara & Cherry the freedom to enter the room.

" When the hell did you start speaking with Edward!?.........You barely spoke with him when you lived at home........Now you're telling me he's been visiting you!? " Monica spoke while moving away from the door. When Ciara spoke of her calling her daughter a "whore". Monica turned sharply. " That's a lie!.........I never called you a whore! " Monica snapped back at her daughter. She then blamed Edward for lying. Monica was now believing that the girl Edward was screwing. The same girl who was causing him to cut her off. Must be from this family Ciara spoke of. " The whore is one of your friends........From this so called family you've been speaking of..........No doubt they've turned you into a piece of trash. " Monica spoke like she was still very high and mighty. Cherry raised an eyebrow when Monica used the term trash. She had no plans on getting involved with Ciara and her birth mother. But, she wouldn't stand around and let this bitch call her daughter trash.

As she spoke, Ciara loved watching the emotions pass over her mothers face. The main one for a while was confusion and it nearly made her smirk as she spoke of how she'd been told of how she knew where to find her mother. Monica's reaction to Ciara speaking with Edward was quite amusing. Once Monica was done questioning her about Edward speaking and visiting her, Ciara spoke up. "Oh, I started talking to Edward about, oh..." She paused and looked at Cherry. "It's been what, Cherry? A little over a year or so?" The redhead looked at her mother again. "And he's been doing more then just visiting. He usually stays with me when he's in town."

As Monica moved away from the door, Ciara moved past her mother and entered the room with Cherry. After she spoke of Monica calling her a whore, Ciara watched Monica turn sharply and deny the comment. Monica blamed Edward for lying and then she began to talk about the whore being one of Ciara's friends from her 'so called family'. Ciara merely stood there calmly as her mother talked, her hands still in her pockets. Upon being called trash though, Ciara looked over at Cherry and she saw the look on her face and she reached out, touching Cherry's arm. "Don't worry about it." she softly said before returning her attention to Monica. "Are you finished, Mother?" she asked firmly. "I don't appreciate you talking about my family like this. And no, this whore isn't one of my friends. I'll have you know that Edward's been coming to see me and my family. Such as my husband, and our children."

Sure, Tank wasn't officially married to her under the court of law, but he was her ol' man and they might as well be married. Ciara was devoted to Tank, just as she was devoted to her family. "Edward and I have overcome our differences and after some.... quality time together, we've come to actually care about each other. In other words, I've grown up and forgave him." Ciara wondered how long it would take her mother to finally figure out that it was Ciara that was fucking Edward. Of course, her mother wasn't always the brightest, so she might have to just straight out tell her. But she was also kind of enjoying stringing her mother along.

Being the brightest crayon in the box, wasn't Monica's claim to fame. She knew how to manipulate people, mostly men into doing things. That's how she got Ciara's dad to marry her. Monica had always wanted to marry a wealthy man. Ciara's father was never a wealthy man, but he was a starting point. Monica knew she couldn't just find a rich man. She needed to build up to one. When she first met Edward. Monica knew, she'd found the man she really wanted. However, she didn't think Edward would fall in love with her teenage daughter. Edward only married Monica so he could be near Ciara. Monica was just baggage which came along with the deal. That's what Edward really thought of her. And now that he & Ciara were spending time together. Edward no longer saw a need to have a gold digger like Monica around. He was tried of paying her bills. Ciara had given Edward a son. Something he wanted most of all.

Monica listened as Ciara spoke. Her daughter wasn't making any sense. She spoke of Edward staying with her. She spoke of them overcoming their differences, after spending quality time together. Ciara had also said, she & Edward had been in contact for at least a year. This was confirmed by Cherry. Monica didn't know who the other redhead was, but she knew she didn't like her. Monica saw Cherry as a tramp. Someone who obviously had be good breeding, or she wouldn't be dressed like some biker chick. It was clear this Cherry had influence on Ciara. They were dressed as if they were both in a biker gang. Which they were. Monica scuffed when Ciara spoke of having forgiven Edward. That sounded like a huge load of horse shit. Monica knew damn well, how much Ciara hated Edward. It become obvious that Ciara was deflecting attention from the real target. Monica then looked at Cherry. " You're the gold digger whore who is stealing what's rightfully mine!.......You've turned my daughter into some cheap piece if biker trash!........Now you're behind Edward wanting a divorce! " Monica snapped out at the other redhead. Cherry was relaxed, and letting Ciara take care of this. But, this woman was now getting on Cherry's nerves. " You better back off bitch!........That's twice you've used the term trash!........Do it again and you'll be spitting teeth out! " Cherry would only take so much shit from someone before she acted. Monica was already on a short rope and she'd already used up all the slack she had.

As Ciara spoke, she watched her mothers face, her blue eyes watching for any sign that her mother was catching onto what she was trying to tell her. For a moment it seemed like Monica might of finally caught on, but instead Monica began accusing Cherry of being the one fucking Edward and Ciara sighed as she listened to her say that Cherry had turned Ciara into a piece of biker trash. It was finally when Cherry began to fire back on Monica that Ciara moved between the two women. She turned to Cherry and placed a gently hand on her shoulder, a small smile on her lips as she looked at the woman who had become a dear friend, lover and a mother to her. "It's okay Cherry." she softly said.

With a sigh, she slowly turned to face her mother. "No, Monica, Cherry is not the one fucking Edward." she told her. "It's not even one of the other girls in my new family who've been fucking him." Ciara stood before Monica and spread her arms out a bit. "It's been me. I'm the supposed gold digging whore, who has been fucking him. And I've been fucking him for well over a year now." She let her arms drop back to her sides and she shook her head. "See, I've come to terms with why I hated him so much. It actually wasn't really him that I hated." The young woman's normally gentle features hardened with a look of vaguely disguised dislike for her mother upon her face. "My anger and hatred that I had for so long, was wrongfully placed upon him. When it should of all been focused at you."

Monica, stood there glaring daggers at the second redhead. It would explain why she was here, with Clara. Edward had fallen into this wicked bitch's trap. Just like Clara had fallen in and became one of them. She now believed this "biker chick", was only using Edward for his money. Normally, that was something Monica could respect. But, Edward was her meal ticket. His money was hers, and hers alone. Monica wasn't willing to share it with anyone. Certainly not some dirty biker slut. Monica was about to protest when Clara stepped between Monica & Cherry. She didn't know how lucky she was. Cherry would have mopped the floor with Monica. Despite all her mean looks and brave words. Monica was no fighter. Still, she believed this other redhead would back down if confronted. This was wishful thinking. Something that would never happen.

Monica huffed when Clara spoke so softly with the other woman. The affection Clare had for Cherry, was easily heard in her words. Monica then crossed her arms, in a defiant manner, when Clara turned to face her. Clare corrected her birth mother. Saying that Cherry wasn't the one fucking Edward. She also said, none of the girls in her group were fucking Edward. Monica just shook her head. Either Clara was covering for someone, or she was here for another reason. Monica soon had the truth dropped on her like a bomb. She wore her anger like a mask. Monica listened as Clara then admitted to being the one Edward was fucking. She held nothing back. First stating that she was the gold digging whore, then saying she'd been fucking Edward for over a year. Monica couldn't believe what she was hearing. She remembered how Clara used to bitch and moan how Edward was trying to force sex on her. Hell, at one point, Monica even suggested that Clara give in and let Edward have sex with her. Letting him fuck her daughter, would be an excellent way of keeping Edward from getting sex outside the home. This would have kept Monica in better control of his wealth, which was the reason why she was here. Because of Clara, because of her daughter, Monica was losing her free ride.

Clara wasn't done with just admitting to being Edward's other women. She also spoke of the hatred she once had for the man. How she came to terms with her hatred, and found it was misplaced. Clara then used her words, like the back of her hand. Monica was beyond shocked when Clara said all her hatred should have been focused on Monica. This brought a short laugh of disbelief from Monica. The laugh fell flat as it was obvious, this was no joke. Monica then slapped Clara acrossed the face. " You dirty little cunt!......How dare you!......I carried you in my belly and gave birth to you! " Monica snapped out. The fact that she slapped Clara, made Cherry ball her right hand up into a fist. If Clara wasn't standing between Cherry & Monica. The older woman would have found herself quickly knocked onto her ass. " You always bitched about Edward wanting to fuck you!......You bitched that he was trying to force you into sex!.......Now you're telling me you're fucking him and have been doing so for over a year! " Monica was unleashing all the anger she had for the gold digging whore. She never would have guessed, that gold digging whore would be her own daughter.

When Monica slapped her, Ciara wasn't really expecting it, yet it didn't come as much of a surprise. Ciara's head moved to the side at the impact and she stood there completely still while her birth mother snapped at her, listening as her mother bitched. Finally Monica shut up and Ciara slowly looked at her, her eyes, so much like her birth fathers, glared at the other woman. "Are you finally finished?" she asked firmly. "You always make everything about you, Monica. Ever since I was a girl, I've seen it. My father worked his ass off, because you were never happy with what you had. You always had to have more." Ciara was beginning to get worked up, finally facing her mother and confronting her for what she'd done while the younger woman was growing up. "Father made good money in the military, buy you weren't happy with him gone all the time. So he retired and started working for the police, but then you weren't happy with the lower pay. It was never enough for you!"

The young woman's cheek had a red handprint upon it, yet her face was beginning to flush with her anger as well. "And yes, I did bitch. I always BITCHED, because my own mother was willing to sell her own daughter to her new husband for sex!" she snapped. "My father had just died and mere months later, you were off marrying some guy and moving us away from what had been our home! After that, when I came to you for help to get him to leave me alone, you tell me to just let him fuck me! What kind of mother does that?" As she spoke to her mother, she began to approach her, her angry gaze boring into the older woman. "A piss poor mother." she said.

Once she was really close to her mother, Ciara suddenly shoved her mother back. "So, yes. I'm fucking him. I'm fucking him and I've given him the one thing you have never been willing nor wanted to." she said and shoved Monica back again. "I gave him a son. And I've not asked for a damn thing. I still haven't because I'm not like you."

Monica's anger grew while Clara spoke of this being her mother's fault. She was saying her mother was behind all the trouble. Speaking of how hardworking her father had been. How nothing he did pleased her mother. This just served to piss Monica off even more. Obviously, Clara didn't understand her mother or her needs. Monica was what she was. Nature had made her this way. Monica never did work outside the home. Hell, she never cared to do housework either. That's why she always wanted a wealthy husband. A man who would keep her in the lifestyle she wanted. A lifestyle Monica felt she deserved. That's why she jumped at the chance to marry Edward. And if Edward wanted to fuck Clara, then why should Monica stop him? It would keep him around and under Monica's thumb.

Monica was ready to lash into Clara once again with more words. This was stopped before it could happen. Clara began shoving her mother. Much to the delight of Cherry who remained behind Clara. Monica's face showed the shock she felt after the first push. The shocked look became more outstanding as the shoving continued. Clara wasn't done with her own tongue lashing. She was still giving her mother an ear full. Telling Monica that she was fucking Edward and she gave him something Monica wasn't willing to give him. Clara spoke of having a child with Edward. Monica wasn't ready for this bit of news. But, the truth is often hard to swallow for those who ignore it. " You sick little tramp! " Monica fired back with a shove of her own. " You bitch about Edward wanting you!.......Then you start fucking him and have a bastard child with your own step father! " Monica screamed out. She then spoke of Clara stealing Edward from her. It was time Monica learned another painful truth about Edward and who he really wanted.

Ciara could see Monica's simmering anger growing and she continued to lay into her mother, tearing strips off her as she poured out how much she blamed her mother for everything. A long time ago Ciara had figured out that Monica was a narcissist and didn't care about anyone but herself. When Monica was ready to lash out at her again, Ciara was more then ready for it, which was why she shoved her mother. She wasn't about to let the woman begin speaking just yet. Instead she kept the woman on her toes as she shoved her again. However, Monica found a chance at one point to fire back and shove Ciara in return, calling her a sick little tramp.

"Yeah, I had a child with him. A child he's always wanted. Edward is beyond happy right now." she told her mother. "The only dark mark on his happiness right now. Is you. I didn't have to steal him away from you. You see, Edward never loved you! He never even wanted you. He knew exactly the kind of woman you were from the very beginning and now that he has what he really wanted from the beginning, he is ready to toss you aside like a piece of rubbish." Ciara shook her head and grabbed her mother by the front of her top, her hands gripping the material tightly. "Edward has always loved me. You were only an easy fuck for him to have on hand while he tried to get close to me. And now that he has me, he doesn't need you any more." With that, she shoved Monica back once again. But this time it was hard enough to send her backwards towards the bed.

Ciara watched her mother. "You have become.... inconsequential, Monica. It's time you come to terms with that."

That facts that Edward was fucking Ciara, and they had a child together was hard enough for Monica to swallow. She wasn't ready for what her daughter planned on unleashing next. Ciara knew the truth often hurt, and she was ready with the ultimate truth. Monica was on the offensive long. Ciara regained control of the argument. She seemed proud to now have Edward as a lover. Monica tried to use his being her step father against her. Hoping it would make her feel some remorse for letting him fuck her, but Ciara didn't let that stop her. Ciara wasn't effected by the fact that Edward was her step father. She looked passed that, as she looked passed what happened between them. She always called him "daddy" during sex, because it really turned him on when he was fucking her, Ciara knew how to get the best out of all her lovers, no matter if they were men or women.

Monica was left dumbstruck when Ciara dropped the last of her bombshells. She told her mother how Edward didn't really love her. She spoke of how he really loved Ciara this entire tine. Edward was just using Ciara for sex, just as she was using him for his money. Since Edward got what wanted most in life. His child and Ciara as a lover. He had no more use for Monica. She was just a leech which would no longer needed. Ciara pointed at this as the reason why Edward was kicking her to to curb. Monica then sound herself pushed into the bed. She fell backwards, looking up at her daughter. " You little fucking cunt!......Get the hell out of here!......Get out of here now! " Monica screamed. Cherry turned and opened the door. What needed to said, had been said, but this was far from over. Cherry knew the type of woman Monica was. But, there was no telling what she would do next. Monica could just slink away and never be heard of again. She could also do something totally insane. Cherry could see both things happening, thought she hoped Monica would just lnk away like the snake she was.

As Ciara dropped that last bit of information, forcing her mother to hear it, she could see how much her mother didn't like what she was saying. True, in the past Ciara had fought with Edward like cat with a dog. However, much of their quarreling was caused by Monica herself with the way she acted. The older woman was so determined to keep what she believed that she deserved, that she always tried to force the teenage Ciara to fuck Edward. It just made things worse between the teen and both her mother and Edward. But once she was out of the house and had finally been able to begin to calm down, things began to change. It was only when she'd been found by Edward that things truly and completely changed.

After she shoved her mother back towards the bed, Ciara watched her fall back onto it before she began screaming at the young woman. Monica called her a cunt and demanded that she get out of the room. Rolling her eyes, Ciara shook her head before turning her head to look at Cherry. Seeing her mom turn, Ciara nodded to herself before glancing one last time at her mother. Without even another word, Ciara turned and left the room, pulling the door shut behind her with a click. Like Cherry, Ciara had a feeling that this wasn't over. She just hoped that Monica would slither away like the snake she was and leave her and her family alone. "Thanks for coming with me mom." she told Cherry as they left the hotel.

Monica moved from the bed once Ciara closed the door. She moved towards the door, then stood there, glaring at the door. As if she could burn holes into it. She cursed her daughter for being a dirty slut. She vowed to make her ungrateful offspring pay for causing all this trouble. Monica didn't how it would happen, but she believed it would. She knew it couldn't happen without some kind of help. Monica no longer had the power she once did. She also didn't have the money which was once hers. Just thinking of what she lost made Monica want to punish Ciara in the worst way possible. Monica needed to find someone who could help her hurt both Edward & Ciara.

Cherry put her arm around Ciara's waist as they walked down the hallway. " I love you baby girl........You know I'd do anything for you. " Cherry spoke as they continued on. The two woman walked as if they were lovers, which they were. Ciara was Cherry's daughter, as if she'd given birth to her. Ciara was also a lover. This made them closer then any other mother and daughter could be. As the two women walked passed the front desk. Cherry had her hand on Ciara's sweet looking ass. She knew the clerk would be watching them as they walked by. Cherry made sure she gave Ciara's ass a good hard squeeze, just to tease the man standing there. " What you should do now.....Is go home and have a good time with Edward......Show Edward your love for him......Enjoy being with him. " Cherry spoke while keeping her hand on Ciara's ass. The two women left the hotel, heading for the truck. They climbed inside and left the parking lot. Cherry took Ciara home, to the ranch. Once Ciara was dropped off, Cherry headed for the clubhouse.

Ciara moved a little closer to Cherry as she slipped an arm around the younger redheads waist and she leaned into her a little while slipping her arm around Cherry as well, slipping her hand into the back pocket of the other womans shorts. As they walked, they walked as if lovers and neither were ashamed nor hesitant to do admit it. As Cherry spoke of loving her and called her 'baby girl', Ciara rested her head against her shoulder for a moment, a happy smile upon her face before she lifted her head again while they walked. As they passed the clerk, Ciara felt Cherry squeeze her ass and she giggled before looking back over their shoulder at the clerk they passed, a smile upon her face.

As they moved out of the building, Cherry began to tell her that she should go home and have a good time with Edward. To show her love for him and she nodded. "I was planning to." she told her with a cheeky grin. Together they moved over to the truck and climbed inside before Cherry took Ciara home to the ranch. There, Ciara kissed her softly before slipping out of the truck and heading inside, waving back at Cherry as she head into the house. Once inside, Ciara's first move was to check on the baby.

Edward had taken some time away from his work. He was still able to make sure certain tasks were done by using his cell phone. Edward wanted to spend more time with his son and with Ciara. He was staying with them at the ranch. Tank gave Edward one of the spare bedroom to use as his own. Whenever he was around. The two men had become fast friends. They did have a lot in common. Both loved Ciara and wanted nothing but for her to be happy. Edward was caring for his son, with Jenna's help of course. The teenage girl just loved having a baby around. The boy was her little brother after all. Since Ciara left with Cherry. Jenna & Edward were left watching over the child. Jon was busy doing work around the ranch. Once his work was done, he'd be heading into town, to help his father work at the repair shop. Tank & Jon were building two bikes from the ground up. One was for Jon. The second, was a surprise for Ciara. Tank, Jon, Jenna, & Edward were pitching into to buy Ciara a motorcycle of her own. It would be built by Tank & Jon. The parts were being bought from the shop. Tank wanted to build Ciara's bike piece by piece. Sure, he could just buy her one, ready to ride. However, building her a custom bike, from the ground up. Showed the love he and her family had for her.

Edward & Jenna were siting at the kitchen table playing cards. The baby was sleeping at the moment in his room. Jenna didn't know many card games, so they were playing "Go Fish". Not a card game Edward played often, but he did for Jenna. This is where Ciara would find them. Once she got back home. Edward was watching the clock. Wondering what was happening. Jenna was also clock watching. She was also checking her cell phone for messages. Neither had heard a word from Ciara since she left that morning.

Entering the house, Ciara kicked off her shoes and put them away before moving further into the house. She stopped in at the babies room, smiling to herself when she saw he was sleeping and she reached into the crib, softly stroking his cheek with her knuckles. For a little bit she watched him sleep and then left the room, not wanting to wake him up just yet. So she head out to the kitchen where she found Edward and Jenna playing cards. Moving up behind Jenna, she leaned down and kissed her softly. "What are you two playing?" she asked with a soft chuckle in her voice. "Go fish?"

As moved around to the other side where Edward sat and she kissed him as well. She moved over to the fridge afterwards and she poured herself a drink from the pitcher of tea that she had made the night before, taking a sip of it as she took a seat at the table as well. She took a sip of her drink while she watched them. Now that she was home, she felt almost completely relaxed and she was happy to be with her family again.

Edward smiled when Ciara asked about their game, then said "Go Fish". He said yes it was and Jenna was kicking his ass. Edward joked that it was a good thing they weren't playing for money. Jenna would have broken him by now. Jenna sat there smiling, like the little devil she really was. The teenager loved having Edward around. She was happy when Edward & Ciara put their trouble pasts behind them and became lovers. Edward had become like a grandfather for Jenna, a rich grandfather. He'd become a bright spot in the teen's other wise dull life. Jenna was still disappointed that her father wouldn't let her join the Sinners. Soon, she'd be eighteen and ready to join. But, since she was tank's daughter, he needed to give his permission. That rule never changed, even after Cherry & Turk changed the rules allowing the female Sinners a greater role in the club. Jenna would remain part of the extended family unless her father changed his mind. She would always be on the outside, looking in.

Once the card game was over. Jenna said she was going to go and sit with Robert, in his room. She loved sitting in there and watching the baby sleep. It made her want a baby of her own. If Jenna ever did get pregnant, her father would flip his lid. She was his youngest and hsi only daughter. Tank still saw Jenna as a little girl. He refused to see that she'd grown into a very sexy young woman. Jenna left the table. Edward then asked Ciara how the meeting went wih her mother? He wondered how much Ciara told Monica. He also wondered how Monica took what was said. Though, he expected Monica to have been pissed, depending on how much she knew of the turth.

After she asked about what kind of card game they were playing, Ciara chuckled softly after Edward told her that Jenna was kicking his ass and that it was a good thing they weren't playing for money. Her eyes lit up with her amusement when he said that Jenna would of broken him by now. Looking across at her daughter, Ciara saw how she was smiling, the little she-devil making CIara grin at the girl. Ciara loved her immensely. She had become a friend, lover and daughter to Ciara. She knew that Jenna wanted to join the Sinners and any time Ciara tried to talk to Turk about it, he wouldn't hear about it. He didn't want his 'little girl' to join it. His decision to not let her join was hurting the teen because she felt like an outsider in their own family and to see the teen hurt, in turn hurt the redhead who loved her.

After the game was over, Jenna said that she was going to go and sit with Robert in his room and Ciara nodded, watching the teen head off to where Robert was sleeping. Once she was alone with Edward, Ciara sighed with a shake of her head then looked at Edward when he asked how the meeting with her mother went. This made her scoff and she told him that it went as well as could be expected with Monica. "Lets say that she's not very happy with me." she told him honestly. "At first she thought that Cherry was the 'gold digging whore' who had lured you away from her. It took a while for her to finally understand that Cherry wasn't the one you were fucking. When she finally figured it out, well, it wasn't very pretty."

Edward had already guessed Monica wouldn't be happy. He also wasn't surprised to hear that she pegged someone other then Ciara as the gold digger. There had been a time when Monica wanted Edward to fuck Ciara. She would have done anything to keep Edward on a short chain. She would have even let him fuck her daughter. That was a small price to pay, so Monica could live a wealthy lifestyle. Monica wasn't a happy woman, and she was looking for revenge. She wanted to make Edward & Ciara pay for what they did. Monica didn't much care what happened to them. She just wanted them to suffer for all the trouble they caused her. Monica knew her time in Dallas was limited. She no longer had Edward's money to leech from. Monica only had one credit card which was in her name. After Ciara & Cherry left her room. Monica sat and stewed for almost an hour. If she was to get revenge. She would need some kind of help. Monica knew she wouldn't find any help sitting in her motel room. By the time Ciara returned home, to the ranch. Monica left her room to find someone who could help her. She decided bars were her best bet.

Edward spoke of how happy he was that Ciara was okay. Ciara could handle herself better then most men. However, Monica was a very pissed off woman. Edward believed she was capable of anything. " Once the divorce is final........Monica will be out of our lives forever......We can then live in peace with our son. " As Edward spoke, he placed his right hand on Ciara's fine looking ass. " I love you Ciara......I have always loved you......And you've made me a very happy man. " Edward added while his hand rubbed over the curve her ass. It took sometime, but Edward finally got to be with Ciara. And they even had a son together. That was something he always wanted, and having his child made Ciara a very happy woman. Though, there was a time when Ciara would have thought it was insane to have a son with Edward. She was older now and he was no longer the bad guy she thought he once was.

Ciara wouldn't be surprised to learn that her mother decided to try and get back and her and Edward. If there was one thing she'd learned over the years, it was that Monica was a spiteful bitch who always felt that others had to pay. Whether it was for her lifestyle of some wrong done to her, she was always looking for ways to make others suffer in order for her to be happy. But Monica didn't know who she was dealing with any more. She no longer knew exactly who her daughter was nor the kind of people that Ciara now called her family, nor what she would do to protect that family. Edward knew a little bit of how far Ciara would go, the man understanding what a 1% patch meant, but he didn't know the details of how or when she earned it. She didn't offer up any details nor did he ask. It was to protect the both of them.

As Edward spoke of being happy that she was okay, she smiled at him when he mentioned Monica being out of their lives forever once the divorce was finalized. "Mm, I can only hope so." she told him, though deep down she knew better. She felt his hand move to rest upon her ass and his hand rubbed the curve of her nice ass while he told her that he loved her and that he'd made him a very happy man. Moving, she got closer to him and she placed a hand upon his cheek, drawing Edward into a soft kiss. "I love you too Edward." she softly said after she parted from the kiss, her long red hair framing her pretty face while she gazed him in the eyes.

While Ciara didn't love Edward in exactly the same way he loved her, she did have the same kind of love for him that she held for many of her fellow club members. It was the love of family and of a sexual partner without her being in love with him. If she was honest, she'd fallen in love with her old man some time ago and she didn't see herself with anyone else like she was with Tank. But everyone else were still loved by her.

There was a time when Edward only wanted Ciara for himself. Back when they lived together, after her father's death. Edward fall in love with Ciara. He thought by getting close to her mother, they would become closer. In those days, Ciara was full of anger. And she directed a lot of that anger towards Edward. The more he tried to connect with her, the more Ciara rejected him. Hatred had blinded her to the affection Edward had for her. It wasn't until just recently that Ciara allowed herself to see Edward for who he really was, and not what she thought he was. It took many years, but they became lovers. Over those years. Edward had decided if he ever got through, and Ciara saw the love he had for her. He would take whatever she would give. Even in an open sexual lifestyle, there is one above everyone else. In Ciara's life, that was Tank. Ciara had many lovers within the club, and a few outside the club. She loved each one of them, but Tank was her main man. Edward was fine with this. He just wanted to enjoy a part of Ciara's life, and she willing gave him part. They had a child together. That was a special bond between them.

Edward moaned as Ciara kissed him. His hand remained on her ass. Caressing over the curve of her perfect butt. Whatever the future held, Edward would gladly face it. Knowing he and Ciara did share love for each other. Their son was a product of that love. Ciara had proven herself to be very fertile. So many male members of her family would love to knock her up. Including her son, Jon, the newest male member of the Sinners, and Ciara's newest lover. Edward was caught up in how truly beautiful Ciara was. She looked so wild when her hair hung around her face, as it was now. Edward knew, he was a lucky man to be part of her life. He playful smacked Ciara on her ass while remembering a message for her. " Cherry called.......She picked out a cake for Tank's birthday..... And asked if you decided on giving him that special gift? " Edward told Ciara, not knowing what the special gift was. Ciara would know, since she and Cherry had been planning this party out in secret. Only a few of the other ol' ladies knew of what was being worked on by the two redheads.

Ciara had gathered quite a collection of lovers since running away from home some years ago. Especially after the Sinners had saved her a little over a year ago. So much had changed in her life and had happened since then. Back when she was a teen and had run away, she had held so much anger inside of herself at both her mother and Edward, but since seeing him again, she'd let go of all the grudges that she held against him because she'd come to realize that nothing was really his fault. She'd just been looking for a scapegoat. Someone to blame everything on. Now things were much better. He was one of her many lovers and they even had a beautiful baby boy together. She loved Edward dearly now. However, there was one many who was her number one man, and that was Tank. When she and Tank had met, the two of them had hit it off quickly. To look at the two of them, they looked like an unlikely pair, but they complimented each other perfectly. Ciara loved how small her tall, strong ol' man made her feel. When he wrapped his heavily muscled arms around her, she felt safe and secure with him and she liked to burrow into his embrace.

As Ciara kissed Edward, she smiled into their kiss while listening to the moan that escaped him and she softly nipped at Edwards lip, her teeth gently catching it and she gave a brief tug before releasing it with a chuckle. At the same time, she felt his hand caressing over her ass. Ciara knew that many of the men in her large family wanted to have a kid with her, though she doubted that she would let herself have that many children. She did want a couple more. Two more maybe. It would depend on how things went. When Edward smacked her ass, she laughed and pulled back a bit when he brought up having a message for her and she raised an eyebrow curiously. The mention of Cherry calling and having picked out a cake for Tank's birthday, Ciara smiled and she chuckled before nodding. "I'll have to give her a call and let her know that yes, I am." she told him, though she didn't elaborate as to what that special gift was. "It's a secret." she said with a bright smile. "Very hush, hush, right now. Cherry's orders. Thank you for the message though."

Edward certainly understood the need for keeping the surprise a secret. Though he didn't know any details. Edward knew that Ciara & Cherry were working on setting something up for Tank. There was a huge cookout planned as part of the party. All the Dallas club members would be there. The special surprise for Tank, would happen later on. Once the main party was over. Only Cherry & Ciara knew the full details of what was to take place. Most of the ol ladies had an idea of what was being planned. However, even they didn't know what the true surprise was. Cherry & Ciara put their heads together and came up with something Tank would never forget, and it would change his views on letting Jenna join the club. Edward promised he wouldn't say anything to Tank, or anyone else. Not that he knew a whole lot. Cherry & Ciara were like a pair of gamblers. Everything involving their surprise, was held closely to their vests.

On the day of Tank's birthday. They needed a reason to get Tank away from the house. Rain had just bought a new washer and dryer. She had her ol man, Dice, ask Tank to help him pickup the machines and install them in their house. Dice knew it was just to keep Tank busy for a while. Giving Ciara, Cherry and the others a chance to decorate the house. Get the food cooking and get the cake brought over. With Tank out of the way. Everyone started gathering at the ranch. Turk & Jon got the grill going for the steaks, chicken, hot dogs and hamburgers. Pops & Chucky D brought the booze and beer. Cherry asked Faye & Tiny to pickup the large sheet cake made special for the birthday party. Other members were bringing corn, salads, chips, ice cream and soda for the kids.

Ciara knew that it could be frustrating to some not to know what was going on and as extended family, Edward was kept in the dark about a lot of things going on with the club. However, this was done to not only protect the club, but also to protect him as well. If he didn't know anything, he couldn't get into trouble should something happen and the club end up in trouble with the police. They didn't normally end up in trouble though because the club was careful. The closest that they'd gotten to being in trouble was when they were at war with the Disciples when they were getting their revenge for what their rival gang had done. Things had gotten so bad, the cops kept stopping the Sinners and questioning them, before even begging them to end the war. The Sinners did eventually end the war alright. By ending the lives of the leaders of the chapter of the Disciples in their area. Since then, things have calmed down.

On the day of Tank's birthday, Tank knew that something was going on and had been planned for his birthday, but he had no clue what it was. However, Ciara and the other girls came up with a way to get Tank out of the house and off the property so that they could properly ready things for the party. Ciara had made lists of things needed for the party and split it up between different members, asking them to pick things up. Once Tank was out of the way, Ciara and the other's got busy decorating for the party and setting things up. As others began to show up, Ciara directed them as to where to place things.

Edward wasn't worried about what he didn't know. The Sinners had their secrets. That was something he knew and expected from them. Because of the nature of their group and certain activities they took part in. Edward understood this, he was a businessman after all. Even in the business world, men like Edward did things which weren't above board and legal. Edward saw the Sinners in the same light. They were a business, with some legal holdings and some illegal holdings. Edward didn't want to know everything. He'd rather be kept in the dark, but a birthday surprise was hardly anything to worry about. The only reason why it was being so protected, was Ciara & Cherry didn't want Tank to know what they were going to do for him. Tank was expecting some kind of party for his birthday. The nature of his special gift from Ciara & Cherry was the only thing which needed to be kept hidden. The wheels were already in motion for what would happen later that night.

The Sinners, like most motorcycle clubs, protected their membership in many ways. Turk made deals with certain members of law enforcement. He bought off the police chief, the captain of detectives and the district attorney. Turk always knew, everyone had a price. It was just a matter of how much. Sure, the cops had been harassing the Sinners during the whole mess with the Disciples. That was just street cops not on the payroll. It all stopped after Turk made a phone call downtown. The heat went away, and the Sinners took care of the Disciples. Ending that club's leadership and scattering the rest into the wind. The Disciples were no longer a problem, for anyone. However, there was always something or someone else willing to take the left over void. A new group, even more dangerous then the Disciples, was already slowly spreading into Dallas like a cancer.

Turk was feeling really good after the defeat of an old enemy. The Sinners were making a good sum of money making Meth, but they could make even more money. At the next club meeting. Turk planned on opening the floor for ideas on how they could expend and grow their operation. All the club's legitimate operations were doing well. The strip club, Ciara's adult toy shop, the video store, the garage & clothing store and the tattoo shop. These places gave the club members places to work with in the club. It provided them cover for the extra money brought in by the meth operation. The Sinners played it smart with making their drugs. The Dallas chapter didn't sell any meth locally. They sold the meth to other Sinner clubs, who then sold the drugs in other places. This was a promise Turk made to keep the local law enforcement members on their payroll happy. At the moment, everything was good for the club. They were gathering for a huge party at Tank's ranch. The house, and the deck around the pool were decorated by the time Tank returned. Dice, Rain and their son had come with him.

That Edward understood and respected her family's decision for keeping things quiet made Ciara love him more. He never tried to question the Sinners nor did he try to push for more information then what they were willing to give out about anything. She knew that she probably could of told him about the secret special gift that she and Cherry were planning for Tank, but just to be on the safe side, she kept everything hushed with only those who were taking part in it knowing all the details so far. It was definitely something that Tank would remember for a long time to come.

Ciara knew that Turk had bought several members of the law enforcement in the area, the young woman having met a couple of them when they had come into the club where she stripped. The police chief had been treated to a private dance by the sexy red-head. The police chief was a nice man who understood how things worked with the Sinners and he was willing to work with them. For a price of course. Turk once told Ciara that everyone had a price. It was only a matter of finding out what that price was.

When Tank finally returned with Dice, Rain and their son, everything was set up and ready to go. There was already some meat on the grill, beginning to cook so it was ready for Tanks arrival. This was the first time that Ciara was celebrating Tanks birthday. In fact, the anniversary of her joining the Sinners was coming up pretty soon too. A lot had happened over the past year and she was very happy for it all. While she had done some very bad things after joining the Sinners, she'd done so for her family and she would never go back on it, and they all knew that she would do it again without regret or hesitation. Tank was aware that a party would be happening and when he got back to the ranch with the others with him, there were several cars and bikes parked in front of the house. Seeing the cars, Rain and Dice's son knew that the other kids from the other club members were there, so he took off for the house once he was out of the car, the child running happily while Rain watched him with a chuckle. Her son had come from a relationship before she joined the Sinners, but her new biker family had accepted her son as if he was one of their own and Dice had even adopted him legally, giving the boy Dice's last name. One day, her son might become a member of the club or he might go to college. But no matter what he chose, the Sinners would support him.

Back on the deck, everyone was gathered, waiting for Tank to get there. So when Rain's son came running around the side of the house, Ciara knew that Tank and the others were there and she smiled, excited for her ol' mans party to begin.

Back
Top Bottom