Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners (Darkkitten9389 & CrimsonMaster)

Ciara knew how Tara wouldn't of hesitated to beat the shit out of the girl and that was why she stepped in and told Tara to back down. Ciara knew the kind of position that this girl currently was in and she was very understanding of her situation. After she spoke up, Tara backed off and let the girl go before heading off to get the last of the things that they needed. "Thanks darling." she told Tara before her friend walked off. Ciara's attention then returned to the girl and she began taking care of her, helping to hide the evidence of the girls accident while the girl introduced herself. She told Ciara that her name was Tasha and the young woman began to answer Ciara's questions about when she last ate. Hearing that it had been a couple days made Ciara tsk softly while shaking her head.

When Tasha then said that it'd been a while since she had last had a bath of any type, Ciara slowly nodded before meeting Tasha's gaze when the girl mentioned that she better get going while holding her hand out. Before Ciara could say anything, Tara returned and asked if she was ready to split and Ciara nodded. "Yeah. It's time for us to get back." she told Tara before looking at Tasha once again. "Your coming with us. You can get a nice hot shower at our hotel room and I think I have some pants that might fit. No arguments." Her voice was firm, letting Tasha know that Ciara wouldn't take 'no' as an answer. "Come on." She moved next to the girl and placed her hand at the small of Tasha's back and began to guide her out of the aisle that they were standing in.

Tara wasn't sure if bringing this girl back with them was a good idea. They weren't here on a vacation after all. Tara didn't think this girl was a threat, but they were here for a reason. It was possible to keep the girl from knowing what was going on. None of the meetings would be happening in the motel room used by the Sinners. The meetings would take place elsewhere. So keeping this girl from knowing more then she should, would be easy. Tara wasn't even going to question Ciara on her current line of thinking. She knew it was impossible to change her sister's mind, once it was made up. Ciara was very head strong when she wanted something bad enough. " Take her outside and wait......I'll pay for everything and meet you out front. " Tara spoke while putting all the items into one basket. She then started towards where people checked out.

Tasha wasn't sure why Ciara wanted to do anything for her. She was nothing special. Just one of many girls who lived on the streets. Tasha decided not to ask any questions. The offer of a shower and some food sounded good. Perhaps to good to be true? But, Tasha had nothing to lose. Not unless Ciara & Tara were a couple of women who knocked people out to steal a kidney. Tasha had heard such stories, though she wan't sure if those stories were true. Tasha just walked along with Ciara as they left the store. Once they got outside, Tasha asked Ciara if she had a cigarette? The young girl didn't know where any of this was going. Tara soon exited the store with two bags in her hands. Once Tara had joined them, the three women began walking back to the motel. Tasha walked between Ciara & Tara. Back along the same route which they followed before. They soon reached the motel. Upon entering the room, they found Tank & Meat hadn't returned from checking the area out. Tasha remained near the door as Ciara & Tara moved inside. The young girl was even more nervous. Looking around as if she expected someone to jump out and attack her.

Once Ciara made it clear that she was bringing Tasha back with them, Tara said that she'd pay for everything and meet them out front. She knew that Ciara was stubborn and when she put her mind to something, it was hard to make her change her mind. So Ciara nodded and guided Tasha towards the exit of the store while Tara took their purchases towards the checkout counter to pay for them. Taking the girl outside, Ciara stood off to the side to wait for her friend to rejoin them, tucking her hands into her pockets while she waited. When Tasha asked her if she had a cigarette, Ciara shook her head and told her that she didn't. "These pants don't make it possible to hold much." she said while looking down at her tight denim shorts with a grin. "But I have a pack back at my motel room. You can have one after you clean up."

It wasn't long before Tara rejoined them and Ciara took one of the bags from Tara and the threesome started back along the same path that the girls had taken to get to the store. As they walked, Ciara softly told Tasha that she didn't have anything to fear from them. "I'll explain more later." she told the girl as they walked. "Once we're in the motel room and settled." Back at the motel, Ciara unlocked the door and let them in, setting her bag down on one of the beds. She looked over and saw Tasha was standing by the door looking nervous and she chuckled while approaching her. "Come on. I think a nice shower will make you feel better." She directed Tasha to the bathroom and handed her a small bag that held her shampoo and conditioner, as well as some bodywash. "I'll have a cigarette waiting for you and I'll answer any questions when you get out." Ciara then pushed a wash-cloth and towel into the girls arms and pushed her gently but firmly towards the bathroom.

Tasha still didn't understand why Ciara was being nice to her. She tried to rob her not long. Though the attempt was pretty pathetic. The young girl had used a toy cap gun. Not smart when Ciara had been packing a knife and she could have cut the girl up badly. Ciara held herself back, she and her family didn't need that kind of trouble, not while they were here on business. Tasha looked at Ciara as she spoke. She then saw the bag and was given a washcloth and a towel. The young girl found herself being moved towards the bathroom. Part of her still thought those stories of people stealing kidneys could be true. The bathroom is where such things happened. The young girl knew victims would wake up in the bathtub. The tub would be filled with ice and a note was left behind. The note told the victims what happened and said they should get medical help right away. Tasha became more nervous as Ciara became more forceful. Moving the young girl along towards the bathroom.

There was nothing Tasha could do against both Ciara & Tara. Both women were a lot tougher then she was. Tara stood by the bathroom door. She held the door open. " Come on girl........Get your ass inside. " Tara spoke while motioning for the girl to enter the room. Tasha was soon pushed inside and the door closed behind her. To her surprise. The bathroom looked normal. There were no bags of ice emptied into the bathtub. There was nothing which spoke of danger. Ciara & Tara remained outside. Tasha slowly moved into the room. She placed the bag down, then the washcloth and towel. Tasha then began to slowly undress. Removing her clothes. She placed them in a pile, then moved towards the tub. Tasha relaxed a bit as she started running the water for the shower. She grabbed the shampoo, conditioner, body wash and the washcloth. Tasha then climbed into the shower. She went to work washing her body. It had been a while since she last got the chance to clean herself. While she washed her body. A thought came to Tasha. Maybe Ciara & Tara weren't looking to steal her kidney? Maybe they were a couple of dykes looking to use her body? Ciara & Tara didn't fit the image of what Tasha thought dykes looked liked, but both had many tattoos which Tasha had seen. That certainly added to their rough look. Once her body was clean, her hair washed and cared for. Tasha left the shower, dried off then opened the door. She came out of the room. The towel wrapped around her body. Her hair was damp as it hung down. Tasha stepped out looking a little embraced.

Ciara could feel Tasha getting nervous and it made the young woman harder to guide along into the bathroom. Tara held the door open for her and Ciara soon pushed the girl inside and the door was closed behind her. "You'd think she was afraid of water or something." Ciara's voice could be heard from the other side, a soft laugh in her voice as she spoke. It was a little while before Ciara and Tara would be able to hear the shower running and the red head shook her head before she began going through their purchases. There were a couple things for each of them personally and then a couple items for the whole group to use. By the time Tasha finished her shower, Ciara was done and she was sitting on her bed, her shoes kicked off and she was sitting with her back against the head board while talking to Tara.

Hearing the shower stop, Ciara took a long drag of the cigarette she was smoking and then looked over as the door opened, watching the embarrassed young woman step out. "Here, these should fit you." Ciara said while standing up. She grabbed a small pile of clothes and moved over to the girl, holding them out to her. It was a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "I didn't provide any underclothes. I didn't bring many changes of those and what I did bring are my mans favorite ones to see me in." She grinned at the girl before returning to the bed and sitting on the edge. "Once your dressed, here's that cigarette I promised you." She held up the pack of cigarettes that she had brought with her and then set them on the side table next to her lighter. Ciara didn't smoke too often. Only one or two a day. Despite her rough life, she'd surprisingly been serious about taking care of herself. Trying not to smoke too much nor drink so much she got sick. But she did enjoy life at the same time.

Tasha was still expecting something to happen. She wasn't sure if Ciara & Tara meant her any harm. Though, that seemed less likely now. Tasha was of the mind, she was dealing with a couple of dykes. Dykes weren't much of a threat, not that Tasha knew anyway. She assumed the two women would want something from her in exchange for everything they were doing for her. Tasha watched as Ciara left her bed, grabbing some clothes and handed then to the young girl. Ciara spoke of not having any underclothes for her. " I don't wear them. " Tasha said softly while tucking the clothes under her arm. Ciara then pointed out the pack of cigarettes and the lighter. She promised Tasha a smoke once she was dressed. The young girl's mind wasn't on the smoke at the moment. She was thinking about what Ciara had said.

Ciara spoke of only having a few pairs of panties. Saying only the ones her man liked to see her wear. Tasha thought about Ciara's words. If Ciara had a man, she couldn't be a dyke. Could she? Tasha wasn't sure what was going on here. " You're not a dyke? " Tasha asked. The words she just spoke made Tara break out in laughter. Tara was sitting on the bed, drinking a beer. Tara couldn't believe what came out of the young girl's mouth. " Honey.......My sister loves eating pussy.....But she ain't no dyke. " Tara spoke while shaking her head. She really didn't know where Tasha got that idea from. Clearly the girl hadn't met many dykes in her life. Tasha stood looking at Tara. The young girl then turned her attention on Ciara. " Is that what you want for your help?.......You want to eat my pussy? " Tasha asked, still standing by the bathroom door.

Ciara had just taken another drag of her cigarette when the girl asked about her being a dyke and she gave a quick laugh, a puff of smoke rushing out of her mouth as she laughed, her eyes lighting up with amusement and a grin forming on her face. At the same time, Tara began laughing from the other bed and Ciara glanced at her friend as Tara spoke of how Ciara loved eating pussy, but she wasn't a dyke. Ciara shook her head while laughing, very amused by Tasha and her comment. Tasha then went from looking at Tara to looking at Ciara, asking if that was what Ciara wanted in exchange for her help, to eat the girls pussy and it made the red head laugh even more while she reached out and stubbed out the little bit that was left of her cigarette.

"If you're offering, sweetheart." Ciara said with a grin. "But that's not why I offered to help you." She shook her hair back over her shoulder and looked at the girl curiously. "I offered to help you because you remind me of myself when I was younger. Some years ago, I had run from home and I was stuck doing what I had to in order to survive. Much like you are. I just needed to meet the right people to help put me on the right track." She nodded towards Tara and smiled at her friend, lover and sister. "She's become one of my bestfriends and sister. And thanks to these people, I met the man who is pretty much my husband." She stood up and fetched a beer for herself, taking a drink from it before looking at Tasha again. "And I'd suggest getting dressed unless you want to give Tank and Meat a peep show." The woman was clearly not bothered by the thought that her man would see another woman naked as she sat back down and relaxed.

Tasha was surprised by how laid back Ciara was. So cool while she spoke. The redhead made it clear, she wasn't looking for sex, nor did she ask the young girl for anything. Ciara explained her reason for helping Tasha. The redhead spoke of how the young girl reminded her of herself. Tara sat quietly on the other bed, drinking her beer while listening. She knew of Ciara's life before joining the Sinners. Each of the female Sinners had some kind of trouble in their past. Trouble with their families, trouble with society in general. Obviously, Tasha came from the same background. Whether it was a broken home, or just from not having a home. Tara noticed how Tasha still seemed uneasy. Like the young girl didn't know how to relax. That could be because of the type of life she led.

Tasha could see how sexy Ciara was. Both women were very hot. However, Tasha had never been with another woman before. She wouldn't even know how to start. Tasha lowered her head when Ciara spoke of how she better get dressed. Saying that Tank & Meat would get a peep show. Tasha never heard of anyone with such names before. Those names didn't make her feel any less uncomfortable. Tasha slowly turned, then walked back into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her. Tasha dropped the towel to the floor. She then began getting dressed. Slipping the jeans and shirt on. Tasha then slowly opened the door, stepping out into the other room. The young girl stood there for a moment. She then moved to the far corner of the room. Tasha then sat down, drawing her knees up and wrapping her arms around them. She wasn't sure what else to do. She didn't know anything about these two women or the others Ciara spoke of. Tasha didn't even know what Ciara had planned for her.

Ciara watched as Tasha bowed her head and then disappeared back into the bathroom before glancing over at Tara but she didn't say anything for now. She sighed while taking another sip of her beer. After Tasha was done dressing and had come back out, the girl moved to the far corner of the room and sat down with her knees drawn up and wrapped her arms around them. Ciara saw this and sighed as she was reminded even more of herself. It was a position that she could remember taking back when her mother would tell her off when she tried to tell her about her step father when she was a teen. Setting her beer aside, Ciara stood up and moved slowly over to where Tasha sat and she crouched down in front of her. "Hey." she softly said, tilting her head while gazing at the girl. "You don't have to sit over here in the corner."

The red head reached behind her and pulled out the cap gun that Tasha had used on her and held it out to her. "All I'm offering was the chance at a shower and something to eat. Maybe someone to talk to who actually understands. I don't have any ill intentions towards you and none of us are gonna hurt you or force you to do anything. That's not what this was about." she explained while handing over the toy. "If you're not interested in any of that, you can go and we won't stop you. You're not some kind of prisoner here." She stopped talking and looked at the girl before smiling kindly at her. "You really do remind me of myself when I was younger." Ciara lightly patted the girls arm before standing up and moving back over to the bed and sitting down on the edge, giving Tasha some room and some time to figure out what she wanted to do.

It had always been Tasha's experience. When someone did something nice for you, they wanted or expected something in return. Tasha had never known anyone to do something because of kindness. This was unfamiliar and totally alien to Tasha. The only reason why she took the corner, a corner was all she had in the room she shared with a dozen other girls. Tasha watched as Ciara came over, kneeling down in front of her. The young girl was surprised by how heartfelt the words spoken by the redhead were. Tasha didn't doubt that Ciara saw herself in the pretty dark haired girl. Ciara had so far kept her word with Tasha. Promising a shower, which the girl got. Anything else was icing on the cake as far as Tasha was concerned.

Tasha took the toy gun from Ciara's hand. She placed the cap gun down on the floor. " You've been kind........And i don't wish to seem ungrateful.......But I'm used to people wanting something in return for help. " Tasha spoke as Ciara returned to her bed. " That's why I thought you two were dykes. " Tasha confessed. " I thought maybe you two were into some kinky shit and wanted to have sex with me.....Or to steal one of my kidneys. " Tasha added. Her words drew a loud laugh from Tara. " Holy shit!.......Black market kidneys!.......I haven't heard that one in a long time. " Tara was clearly amused by what Tasha had said. The joke was lost on the young girl. She didn't know all those stories were just that, stories. Tara did admit that she & Ciara could get very kinky. With members of both sexes. Tara placed her empty beer bottle down. Telling Ciara maybe they should get Tasha something to eat? She felt it may make the girl more at ease.

Ciara wasn't upset by how the girl was acting as she understood. Probably better then most others ever would and when the girl said about being used to people wanting something in return for help, Ciara nodded in understanding before chuckling again when the girl spoke about thinking the two women were dykes who were into kinky shit and wanted to have sex with the girl. "Like I said Tasha, unless you're offering, I ain't interested. I don't force people into anything that they aren't really interested in." she said firmly. The comment about wanting to steal the girls kidney made Ciara snort while in the middle of taking a drink from her beer and she coughed a couple times while laughing at how her sister reacted. Ciara grinned and shook her head at the whole thing. Like Tara, that was something she'd not heard in a long time.

"Sweetheart, the whole black-market kidney tales are nothing but urban legend." she told Tasha. "No one actually does the whole ice bath shtick. I don't think anyone ever has." Tara admitted that the two of them could get very kinky with both men and women, something which Ciara confirmed without shame or embarrassment. Ciara no longer got embarrassed about such things and she hadn't in a long time. After Tara suggested getting Tasha something to eat, Ciara nodded again. "Sounds like a good idea. I could use a nip to eat too." Ciara quickly drank down the last of her beer before standing up and stretching. "Lets go get something to eat. The guys might be a while yet."

Once Ciara was on board with getting some food. Tara swung her legs off the bed she sat on. She slipped her feet into her boots, then stood while grabbing her cell phone. Tasha unwrapped her arms from around her legs. She then slowly stood up, but didn't wonder far from the corner. It was like her safe place. Tara spoke of texting the guys to let them know, they would be stepping out for some food. This would let the guy get something to eat while they were out. Tara then asked Ciara, if she should tell Tank & Meat of Tasha being with them? It was a surprise that the two woman managed to find a girl while out shopping. It was also something which Ciara might want to inform Tank about. Tank & Ciara were leading this venture.

Once Ciara was ready. The three women left the room. Tasha didn't really know anything about places to eat. She never went out, nor did she know where the best food would be. The life she led, wasn't about restaurants. Tasha survived on whatever she could get from the man she was stealing for. After exiting the room. Tara pointed the hot dog shop down by the beach. She reminded Ciara of the burger and shake place a few blocks the other way. They passed the placed on their way to the motel. Tara was hungry for almost anything and she didn't thing Tasha would be a picky eater. Tasha said she'd going where ever Ciara thought sounded okay. None of the women were dressed for anything fancy and fancy wasn't what the Sinners did.

Like Tara, Ciara slipped on her boots, zipping them up before slipping her phone and wallet into her pocket. She glanced over at Tasha as Tara spoke of texting the guys and then asked if she should tell Tank and Meat of the girl being with them and Ciara shook her head. "No. I'll message Tank myself and let him know that she's with us." she told Tara. "I'll message him and let him know about Tasha. That way if we run across them while out and about, they're not surprised to see her." It didn't take Ciara long to get ready and once she was, they all left the room. Almost right away, Tara pointed out the hot dog shop down by the beach and Ciara shook her head at that one.

Even though she was a skinny girl, Ciara was a big eater. It was something some of the guys thought was funny and they joked about it once in a while. She could eat a big burger just like the guys could, but they didn't know where she put it. The sexy red head always joked that it was fuel so she could fuck them. "I think a juicy burger sounds good right now." Ciara said while looking in the direction of the burger place. "Come on. We'll get a couple burgers." The red head then began to lead the way down the street towards where the burger shop was. As they walked, Ciara slipped out her phone and began quickly typing away on her phone. She kept the message to Tank short, just letting him know that they had picked up a girl while out shopping and they were getting something to eat. She promised more details later.

As they got closer to the burger place, the scent of the cooking burgers began to reach Ciara and her stomach rumbled softly, making the woman comment on how they smelled good.

The fact that Ciara could eat like she was one of the guys, was often joked about. Most of her sisters within the Sinners, had to workout to keep their figures. It seemed natural for Ciara to eat anything she wanted without worry. Ciara did workout, but only to keep up her muscle tone. Her high sex drive was seen as a reason why Ciara kept such a sexy form. She had an insatiable appetite for sex. Ciara could out fuck almost everyone she knew. Even most of her sisters had trouble keeping up with her. Only a few in her family could match her, but no one could pass her. Even Tara had trouble keeping up with her sexy redheaded sister. But the dark haired woman loved a challenge. Tara smiled at Ciara's choice. Though she loved hot dogs, Tara also loved a huge juicy hunk of meat on a bun. Tara & Tasha followed as Ciara started leading the way. The text Ciara sent Tank, was surprising. Knowing that Ciara had picked up a girl while out shopping. Caused Tank & Meat to toss around some jokes. Only Ciara could go shopping and end up picking up some girl. They were very interested in seeing just how hot this girl was.

It didn't take the three women long to reach the burger shack. The smell coming from inside was amazing. The three women entered, then found a table and sat down. Each one ordered a burger, fries and a drink. Tasha asked for a milkshake, which she got. Ciara said she could have anything she wanted. She had promised that before they entered. The burgers were amazing. Freshly made and cooked over a real fire grill. Just like burgers are cooked for backyard parties. The meat was thick and juicy. Just like they should be. The fries were hand cut from fresh potatoes. The milkshakes were made from real milk and ice cream. Tasha became much more comfortable while eating. She was more at ease with Ciara & Tara now. Once their meal was over, the three women started back for the motel. They took a longer way back, walking near the beach. During the walk, Tasha opened up more. Talking of her life. She was an orphan. Her parents were had been killed when she was young. The girl had spent time in foster homes, with people who weren't very nice. Tasha spoke of how she ran away before anyone could hurt her. She'd been living on the streets for the last five years. Tasha also admitted that she was still a virgin. Despite what happened to her, she kept her virginity. Though she had used her mouth and hands to get certain men off. As they continued on, Tasha questioned Ciara on what she said before. Back when Tasha thought she and Tara wanted her for sex. Ciara had spoken of only if Tasha was offering. Tasha said she'd never been with other girls before. She did think both Tara & Ciara were very pretty. She spoke of knowing why men liked them. The two sexy women had drawn looks from many men & women as they walked along.

Ciara knew all about the jokes that her family made about the way she was able to eat whatever and whenever she wanted. Many of the other girls in the Sinners had to work out to keep their sexy figures, but not Ciara. She had a naturally high metabolism and with the way she burned calories with how much she had sex, it wasn't surprising that she ate like the guys. The red head had come to love sex of most kinds and she enjoyed doing it with pretty much everyone. She was considered the most sexually active member of the Sinners as she was always ready and willing to have sex with someone. After Ciara decided on burgers, the group moved in the direction of the burger shack and she sent Tank the quick text before slipping her phone into her pocket again.

At the burger shack, the group head inside and quickly found a table where they all ordered. Ciara told Tasha that she could order whatever she wanted as she would be footing the bill, so the girl could get a milkshake. Ciara got herself a burger with fries and a cola. The burgers were great, just like ones that were made at a cookout. It was thick and juicy, cooked just the way Ciara liked. The three women ate their food and talked about things as they did so, getting to know each other better. Tasha relaxed more around the two older women and as the three women then started back towards the motel, Tasha told them about her past and how she came to be living the way she was. She told Ciara and Tasha about how her parents had died when she was young and she'd spent some time in foster homes run by some not so nice people before she ran away.

When the girl admitted to being a virgin, Ciara was a little surprised as many girls who ended up on the streets ended up selling their virginities quite quickly because sex sold well when a girl ran the streets. But the girl had managed to retain hers. When she was asked about what Ciara had said earlier about only being interested in sex if Tasha was offering and the red head looked at the girl curiously as Tasha admitted to having never been with other girls before. "Tasha, you're a good looking young woman too." she told her. "You've drawn a couple looks also. You just haven't noticed." Ciara moved so she was walking next to Tasha. "And about what I said earlier. If you offer, I'm more then willing." She glanced at Tara with an affectionate smile before looking at Tasha again. "Look, sex with a woman, is much different then it is with men. It can be much more intimate and passionate then with men as no man can bring a woman the same kind of pleasure as another woman can." She became quiet as they walked along, glancing out at the beach and enjoying the smell of the ocean air before she finally spoke up again. "If you are interested, Tara and I can show you what it's like. But like I said, only if you are interested."

Tasha listened as Ciara spoke to her. Talking of how she was getting some looks, though Tasha didn't think those people were really looking at her. She knew Ciara & Tara looked for more sexier then she did. They were wearing shorts, which showed off their great asses and fabulous looking legs. Ciara & Tara looked very sexy with the way they walked. They were women who embraced sex and loved showing off. Hell, if they could get away with it. Ciara & Tara would be walking around naked. Proudly showing off their bodies. This is something Tasha wouldn't have the gut to do. Not at this point in her life. She wasn't comfortable with her looks. Ciara had spoken of Tasha being a good looking young woman. Tasha just didn't see it that way. The girl didn't see herself as Ciara did. Tasha wasn't that comfortable with herself.

Tasha was quiet as Ciara spoke of sex between men & women, being different from sex between women & women. Tasha was even more intrigued by the thought of sex between herself and another woman. It was obvious how willing Ciara was to teach Tasha. The young girl just needed to tell Ciara she wanted to learn. Tasha finally stopped walking. She took a look out towards the water. Tasha then turned, looking at Ciara. " I would like for you and Tara to show me what sex is like with other women......Please? " Tasha spoke softly while looking into Ciara's eyes. She then looked over at Tara. The dark haired woman gave the young girl a smile and nod of her head. Showing she was willing, if her sister was. Tasha returned the smile Tara gave her. She then waited for Ciara to speak.

Ciara and Tara did get looks for looking so sexy, but Tasha got looks too. She was a good looking girl and once she gained confidence in herself, she would just shine. Ciara could tell just by looking at her that once Tasha grew into herself, she'd be quite the sexy woman and Ciara kind of wanted to be there to see it happen. Time would only tell. The three women walked together, occasionally looking out at the beach while they talked and Ciara told Tasha about how different things were between sex with a woman and sex with a man. The red head was more then willing to teach Tasha if she wanted to learn. Tasha just needed to ask her.

All three of them stopped walking when Tasha did and she looked out towards the water. While the girl was looking at the water, Ciara stood there patiently, following Tasha's gaze out over the beach. She was personally looking forward to getting out there at some point and just enjoying the beaches. Finally Tasha turned to her again and asked for her and Tara to show her what sex with another woman was like. Tara smiled at the girl and nodded before it was Ciara's turn to speak and the redhead smiled at the girl before holding her hand out to her. "What are we waiting for then?" she asked softly. "I'd love to teach you." Her blue eyes glittered in the sunlight and her smile was bright.

Once Ciara was on board with teaching Tasha what she wanted to know. The young girl's face lit up brightly. A smile grew on her face as Ciara asked what they were waiting for. Tasha really became excited knowing that Ciara wanted to be with her. It made Tasha feel not only special, but truly wanted by someone who wasn't looking for something in return. Ciara had shown she did want anything from Tasha. She made it clear, nothing was being asked of the young girl. Tasha was free to leave anytime she wanted, or she was free to stay with Ciara and her group. Tasha hadn't met the guys yet, but that would happen soon enough. Ciara would have to bring Tasha up to speed on the fact that she and her group were bikers. Seeing Tank & Meat for the first time could shock Tasha back into her shell. That wouldn't be helpful with Tasha currently becoming more open with her and Tara.

Tara could see how excited Tasha had become. Clearly she wanted to know what sex with other women was like. However, there was something which it seemed Ciara over looked. Ciara had asked what they were waiting for? A fair question, but if they were going back to the motel for some hot sex. What would they do if the guys suddenly returned? Tara doubted the guys would be away much longer. They were only checking the surrounding area out, and maybe getting something to eat, since the girls had done the same. " Ciara?.......What about Tank and Meat? " Tara asked her sister. " If we go back now and start something......They could walk in on us. " Tara spoke, not wishing to dump cold water onto Tasha's bright smile, but she thought this needed addressed. The smile Tasha wore suddenly disappeared. Her eyes moving between the two women as they spoke about what may or may not be happening next. Tara doubted that Tasha was comfortable enough to let Tank & Meat watch her having sex.

After she asked about what they were waiting for, Tara then spoke up and brought something that Ciara had indeed overlooked to her attention. She asked about Meat and Tank, mentioning that if they went back now and started something, the men could walk in on them and Ciara huffed softly, watching as Tasha's smile suddenly disappeared. Like Tara, Ciara didn't think that Tasha would be comfortable letting Tank and Meat watch her having sex and she had no doubt that the sight of the two men would shock the young woman. Ciara had to either figure out someplace else for them to go to, or figure out how to keep the men away a while longer. After a bit, she looked away from Tasha and looked over at Tara.

"Let me give them a quick call. See if the guys would be willing to stay away from the motel room for a while longer so we can enjoy ourselves. I spotted a small bar that they might be able to go and have a couple beers at." she said. She smiled gently at Tasha, telling her that she would figure it out. After that, she slipped her phone out of her pocket and quickly dialed up Tank, taking a couple steps away from Tasha and Tara so she could talk with Tank once he answered. It didn't take him long to pick up and when he did, she asked if he and Meat would be able to give her and the girls some extra time in the motel room before he and Meat returned. She explained that their new friend was shy and wanted her and Tara to show her what it was like to be with another woman.

It was a good thing that Ciara contacted Tank. He and Meat would have returned sooner, rather then later. The two men would have arrived when the women were involved in their fun. Tasha had never met men who were like Tank & Meat. Both men were large, powerfully built and looked like rough bikers. Ciara would need to get Tasha ready to meet the two men. After she showed her how much fun women can have together. Tank was a little disappointed at the news of missing out on the action, but he understood. Ciara had told him who Tasha was. How she and Tara came acrossed the young girl. How they brought her back to the motel room. Tank had also been told of how curious Tasha was about sex with other women. Ciara spoke of not wishing to upset what gains she already made with Tasha. The sexy redhead needed some more time alone with the pretty young girl.

Tank agreed to give Ciara the time she wanted. He and Meat would stay away until either Ciara or Tara called or texted them. The two men would do some bar hopping for a few hours. That would give Ciara time to teach Tasha about sex and get her ready to met the guys. Tank & Meat wouldn't be staying away forever. Meat was also disappointed to miss out on a hot threesome. But Tasha wasn't ready for the guys to watch her having sex, not yet anyway. The young girl didn't even know she had fallen in with a group of bikers. There was a lot Ciara still needed to tell Tasha about her life and why the group was in Daytona. Once the phone call was over. Tara's mind was at ease. They could now return to the motel room and show Tasha a good time. Tasha didn't know how lucky she was. Ciara was a fine sexual teacher. The three women wasted no time in getting back to their room. Once inside, Tara made sure the door was locked. No one would be bothering them.

As she spoke with Tank, Ciara gave Tank more details about Tasha and how they had met up. As well as how they'd brought the girl back to the motel and of Tasha curiosity about sex with other women. She was honest and upfront with Tank about things. Ciara trusted and respected her man too much to hide anything from him, even if it was something small. The only time she would hide something from him, was if it was a surprise for him or like when she got pregnant, she wanted to let everyone know. After she explained everything to Tank, he agreed to give Ciara and Tara the time that they wanted and he told her that the men would do some bar hopping for a while. As if knowing that the two men were disappointed in missing out on a hot threesome, Ciara told him that she promised to make it up to them. There was a chuckle in her voice as she told him this.

Once she'd hung up her phone and put it back in her pocket, she turned and walked back to the girls with a grin on her face. "Tank said that him and Meat would go bar hopping for a while and come back once one of us text or call them." she told Tara. "So we have a couple of hours for just us girls." She smiled brightly at them. Not only did Ciara have the body and sex drive of a sinner, but she had the tongue of one too. The three of them finally returned to the motel room. Ciara knew, in the back of her mind, that she would have to tell Tasha more about the two women were as well as who the group really were and why they were currently in Daytona. But for now, she was looking forward to teaching Tasha about the pleasure of sex with another woman.

With the door closed and locked behind them, Ciara turned and smiled gently at Tasha and told her that she wanted the young woman to just relax and enjoy herself and that if she ever got uncomfortable, all she would have to do is say so and things would stop. Ciara was saying this first so that the young woman understood that this was about Tasha's enjoyment and pleasure. And that they weren't going to force her into anything. After saying this, Ciara moved closer to Tasha and slowly raised her hand, brushing her fingers softly over the girls cheek, pushing her hair back from her face more. "Don't ever doubt how beautiful you are Tasha." Ciara softly said while gazing into the girls eyes. "Because you are." The way Ciara said this came out like a soft purr because of her accent. Leaning in slowly, Ciara pressed her lips softly against Tasha's in a gentle, sweet kiss.

If Tasha had ever kissed a man before, she would instantly feel the difference between kissing a man and kissing a woman. Ciara's kiss was soft and slow, promising more from the redhead while also seeming sensual and intimate at the same time. The kiss didn't last too long before Ciara broke it and she pulled back just a little while running her fingers through Tasha's hair. "There is so much I want to teach you Tasha." she softly told the girl while her hand dropped out of her hair and ran along Tasha's arm in a gentle caress.

It was a relief for Tasha to know that the women would be alone for a while. She would meet Ciara & Tara's men later on. After she'd been with the other women for a little longer. Tasha needed to be ready to meet the guys. They were rather rough looking and Ciara hadn't prepared her for what to expect. Ciara did have a lot to show and share with the younger girl. Not all of it was sexual, but it was all very important for the younger girl. Tara moved over and sat down in a chair while Ciara was interacting with Tasha. The younger girl started to blush as Ciara spoke. The sexy redhead said Tasha was beautiful. This was something no one had ever told her before. She felt rather embraced that someone like Ciara thought she looked beautiful. Ciara's words sounded so sexy, but also seemed totally alien for the younger girl. It wasn't something she was ever told before now.

Tasha's blush grew deeper when Ciara kissed her. Placing her lips against the younger girl. The kiss was soft, gentle and sweet. Tasha wasn't sure what to do. She never really kissed anyone before. Not that she could remember. She'd given a few blow jobs and more then a few band jobs during her life on the streets. However, no one asked her for a kiss. Plus, she could only remember kissing her family members on their cheeks. Tasha was pretty new to most things sexual. She did mimic what Ciara did and kissed her back, but there was a lack of passion. Clearly the girl's sexual education was lacking. Tara watched, with a titled head. She thought Tasha seemed unsure of what she should be doing. Tara remained silent, not wishing to jump in. Tasha was closer with Ciara then she was with Tara. The dark haired woman just watched waited for Ciara to react.

Back
Top Bottom