Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming a goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin lets out a whoop of triumph as the creature falls, grinning from ear to ear as she bent down to claim a trophy to bring back. "Good work Wolves! We'll be the envy of the company by nightfall!" She said, slapping each of the men on the rear. A good fight always got her worked up, and if companionship hadn't been part of the pay shed be sizing the boys up to see who she was going to drag into bed. and she was considering Jerric anyway. and grinning at Sven. "And I wouldn't worry if I were you. Someone back in town is waiting to kiss it and make it all better." She said. "Now lets go get our money!" she said.

The boys all laugh and smack her ass back, Jerric in particular grabbing a little feel as he does so. Sven nods and returns his sword to its scabbard and the small squad make there way back home.

Erin gives Jerric a wink when he grabs her ass, always appreciating a man who takes what he wants. She teases him on the way back to town and presents her trophy to the barkeep with a giant grin. "Here is your rock. Tell your cook there was four of us and you can take a second barrel of your ale out of the pay." She said, looking back at her crew. "And three girls. I like friendly ones." She said. Erin was planning on getting drunk and getting laid, and as much fun as teasing Jerric had been she wasn't going to be picky about who.

(So three girls and a selection of guys, or do you just want Jerric tonight? Also roll a d20)

The bar keep nods after looking at the magic stained rock and moved to get their meals started and the ale moved out. He walks back over to the girl with two sizable barrels under his arms. "Meals are cooking, here is the ale and the girls are going to be here tonight. They felt the need to prepare I guess. After the party, I'll level your tab and give you the rest." The bar keep says, grabbing up his rag and cleaning the bar down before the dinner rush would come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom