Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Week at Cougar Island (MessedupRp x Sheena-Tiger)

[img=143x200 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/Y8OM4zcf6VjUzXi/download[/img]
Mave wrapped her own arms around the older woman as well, letting Cat pulling her in and not making this a match of who can pull the other more into each other. "Sex that good? I never did it with another woman... maybe I have a hidden talent then?" she smiled and propped herself up on her elbow after Catherine had finished. "Guess I might have sucked your brain out then, if you forgot my idea already, Cathy... I must have been really, really good then. Remember my thoughts about living together? Using the money from winning for both of us?" Getting more courage while she spoke, the redhead swung her leg over Cat, straddling her and looking down while grabbing the others hands, gently stretching them up above Cat's head while leaning down until their noses nearly touched.

"No cameras here... no microphones... so I can share a secret. If I meet certain conditions, I receive a bonus on top of the money for getting through the time here. Thing is... Those 2 conditions are called Catherine and Anna and involve some visible collars on cam. I want the money, the extra money, and many fun years with you, but it is only possible if you would play along... could you do that for me, Cathy?" Mave finally let the secret out, and something within her even began to believe her own words, about wanting to share at least part of her life with Catherine, and not just the short time on the island but afterwards.

Catherine smiled as Mave stretched her out on the smooth stone. As Mave spoke her face slowly fell. She looked at her in stunned silence for a moment then spoke. "Y-you're getting paid?... I should have fucking known" she rolled Mave off her and stood up, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I knew it was too good to be true." She grabbed her clothes and haphazardly put them back on, walking toward the natural stone staircase, she trotted up the steps and slumped down by tree, pulling her legs into her body and crying.

[img=143x200 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/Y8OM4zcf6VjUzXi/download[/img]
Mave cursed inwardly and did not even try to fight Cat as the other wanted to shove her aside. She knew it was of no use forcing the older into the position laying below her, it would have made things only worse. Catching her own breath, the redhead let Catherine dress while thinking about it herself. Moments after the dark haired had climbed up the stairs she herself got up and put her clothes on, barely better than Cat, before following her and kneeling down in front of Catherine as he saw her.

"I am sorry I hurt your feelings, Cat, I truly am, but would you have preferred I had said nothing? What did you think I am here for? Of course I am here for the money and I am offered double pay if I manage to collar 2 specific MILF's. And don't tell me you get nothing out of it. If I had not played all lovey-dovey you would have already tried to lure me into becoming your wive and god knows what else they offer you girls so you take part in this billions making event. If you believe me or not, what I told you about my plans of getting us a nice place to spend our years is not that far from the truth... fucking hell I think I am falling for you, really hard. If you are not woman enough for a future with me, I will go hunt for that Anne alone... but... I really could need your help. I do not think I can trust her like you... I think she will do anything to trick me into something the moment she thinks I show any interest in her. I could really need you... now... and after this is all over and both of us are rich and have an hopefully eager blonde to serve us in our future home."

Cat looked up at Mave, her eyes red with tears, a few still rolling down her cheeks. She sniffles a bit and took something from her bag, she held it up for Mave to see, it was a house on the ocean, it was large and very pretty, walls of windows looking out onto the water, The beach right there for them. Cat slid her hand into Mave's, "this is what I get... They offered me a house just outside LA. I want you to live there with me... Make it into a home, who knows maybe someday we'll get married and raise a family there."

She stood up and wiped the tears from her eyes, adjusting Her breasts in her bikini top to make them pop, "now then... Let's go catch a blonde." She smiled deviously at the thought of having Mave at her side and this blonde to serve then hand and foot.

The redhead watched how Cat calmed down and exhaled, relaxing herself. Slowly she took the picture from the MILF and looked at it, taking in the sight, before handing it back to the older woman. "That building is quite a beauty, Cathy. We will have to think about it carefully though, unless you receive the house however this week ends. I receive the bonus for you only if I have a collar around your beautiful neck. Maybe we need a victim for you as well and skip the bonus I would get for you. That house looks... far more expensive than what I would get." she reasoned, gently pressing the others hand while they walked along.

"That Anne told me this morning... a few hours ago... that she had no interest in me. I have no clue how easy a target she would be. But... if bad comes to worst, I would really prefer to stay with you, Cat."

Cathy shook her head when put her hands on Maves shoulders, "no dear. The rules are simple. You wear the collar, I'm.assuming if they wanted you to be seduced they just wanted to get some sex scenes of you. You'll be collared in no time baby, and if I have to so will I... Noe onto this blonde we need to catch." She took Mave's hand and led her away. Smiling back at her as they walked.

"They want me to collar you and Anne for that extra money. I will get no money if I have a collar around my neck." Mave complained while grabbing the hand of the older woman, walking back with her while checking her mobile, hoping to have some information where Anne might be right now so they could either avoid her or go directly for her, whatever the seemingly more experienced Catherine was thinking would be best. "But we should discuss those topics once the other one is nicely collared and at my beck and call."

Anne appeared to still be at the beach, Cat smiled and kissed Mave. "Alright... But I hope you aren't lying to me. I want us to be able to live together." She smiled and took Mave's hand, leading her away. Soon they arrived at the beach to find a single woman sitting alone on a lounge chair, her blonde hair trailing behind her.

Anne was reading a book, her sexy body covered by a black bikini, a few necklaces shining around her neck. Cat smiled and put a hand On Mave's chest. "Let me handle this dear..." She walked onto the beach, her ass swaying softly. She said something to Anne that made her set down her book and look up, after only a short conversation the two were on the chair together. Making out when Cat motioned for Mave to come on the beach.

"I am really sorry I played with your feelings for my goal... I did not know you one bit, your name and your sexy looks aside." Mave pouted a little but walked with Cat, sharing her what little bit of information she had about Anne. When they really found her where she was located according to the information Mave was really relieved and nodded. "Okay, then do your magic... I have no clue how to handle this... and I really would like to have us 2 in that nice house you were promised."

While the young redhead watched Catherine approach their prey and onlookers would have seen how nervous she was about the whole situation. Once Cat motioned her to come over, Mave straightened up though and walked over. The young woman even threw on a friendly smile, only slightly artificial, as she came closer, sure Anne would remember the unfriendly girl from breakfast she had asked for her number. "Good afternoon... this is a nice place." she started, not sure what exactly Cat might have discussed with the good looking blonde.

Anne chuckled, "look who it is. So this is the one you were talking about dear," she addressed Cat as she took off the other MILFs bikini top. "Tell me Mave, did you get her with those same wonderful seduction skills you worked on me this morning?" She gave her a wry look before licking and suxking Cat's nipples. "Because damn... This is one fine lady. So what do you want anyway"

Mave kept her smile on her face while she watched the lewd display and how Catherine was obviously quite into it. "Why would that be of your interest, Anne? If I remember correctly you had no interest in me anyway and only wanted my number for someone else." she replied, thinking about sticking out her tongue at Anne but reasoned that could send a wrong signal. "But yes... she is a fine lady, I like her and you 2 seem to like each other a lot as well. Maybe I am disturbing both of you? I thought this could be a nice relaxing place and ... since you had no interest in me... where else could it be more save for me?"

Anne simply shrugged, her face impassive. I quite like it here and you are right. Since I have demonstrated no interest in you, you could of course stay here and relax. I would even recommend it as this spot is so very relaxing. Just sitting and watching the ocean mesmerizes you, and in your case. Having this cute little collared thing must be fun as well."

"You must be seeing things, Anne, or I must be blind, since you are the only one seeing someone with a collar around, and for sure, I feel none around my neck." Mave nearly snapped at the blonde but at least her tone was calm enough and sat down herself. Within a few seconds she was leaned back and looked straight ahead, taking in the scenery. "Hmmm... yes... relaxing and calming the mind."

Anne smirked and stood up, "Well then, I guess if this little beauty isn't yours... It would be fine if I took her back to my room." She smiled deviously and walked away, daring Mave to follow her. Cat meanwhile gave her younger lover a distressed look and almost a beg to just collar Anne already. Her feet dangling out as the pair disappeared around a corner.

Back
Top Bottom