Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Week at Cougar Island (MessedupRp x Sheena-Tiger)

Catherine blushed a bit deeper, she was not as toughened as some of her other women. So the offer was certainly spontaneous. She nodded softly with a small smile "um yes Mave... You have a fair point... I would very much enjoy that." She stood up, her boobs jiggling slightly, the sight made her confidence boost again "how about we start now. I can show you a little secret place I have"

[img=143x200 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/Y8OM4zcf6VjUzXi/download[/img]
Mave smiled at Catherine, noticing the slight shift in posture and confidence, knowing after getting 2 or 3 steps into the right direction, this was a little step back. But all in all, it was stepping forward, something to build upon, the lure was out there and Catherine was thinking about biting. Like Cat, Mave stood up, not having as much that could jiggle deliciously like Catherine's boobs.

Hearing the offer she smiled and offered her arm. "A secret place? That sounds good. I can see some more of the island, and all the other will realize even more that we are friends and they should not try to seduce me. I would say, I was really lucky to have made your acquaintance, Cat. Thanks for being so supportive and a real friend." Mave hoped that Catherine would not suddenly turn into a real and dangerous cougar. If the place was really a more secretive place, she might have problems to get away if the older woman decided to turn the tables.

Catherine smiled sweetly and took Mave's hand in her own, she looked left and right around the courts before leading her off. They moved away toward the hiking trails and veered to the right, into the brush "I found this place after I tripped while I was on a hike. It's amazingly beautiful" as she said this, they broke into a clearing.

Below was a round chasm with crystal clear eater and a small waterfall on the other side. The rock made a sort of walkway around it and part of it sloped down to make a way out. The sun sparkled and reflected on the beautiful pool "ta da" Catherine smiled again "welcome to my little oasis"

[img=143x200 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/Y8OM4zcf6VjUzXi/download[/img]
"That was the perfect time and place for a hike and tripping, I would say then." Mave said while she began to slowly take in the sight. This really was a little oasis and she could not spot any instant signs for other people having found and littered this place, maybe not even the crew of the show knew about this place or hoped no one would find it.

The redhead turned around towards Catherine and placed her arms loosely around the MILF's neck, letting them rest on her shoulders while looking at her. "I just had an idea... if I would win the money, I could likely find this kind of places you could rent for a week or so and enjoy it every year with my friend or friends. Would take some management and restraints not to blow all the money in one go but spending some... quality time... with you and maybe someone else.... just having good fun ... as friends..." Mave smiled and slowly moved backwards, letting her hands up a bit, fingers brushing over the skin of Catherine's neck as if she tried to emphasize some kind of image before the hands moved up to hold Cat's face so the redhead could once more get close and place a kiss those soft lips.

Cat gasped and her eyes widened as the kiss was made. She slowly coksed her eyes and kissed back, snaking her arms around Mave. She didn't realize that Mave was using her yet but she thought this was true desire and passion for one another.

Mave smiled as she broke the kiss after a few seconds. The smile was genuine and reached her eyes, but only because she felt as if her plan was slowly working. With her head she made a motion towards the beach below them. "Maybe we should go down there and strip what little we have on to enjoy a bit of sun?"

She then suddenly made a pondering face on their way down and looked at Catherine next to her. "This might be a bit sudden but... I could use a massage. I mean... we are all alone here, no one would know and if we hit the right timing I could give you a nice backrub another time when other people are watching. No need to have someone see it the other way around if you are simply a good friend and help me."

Catherine gasped and nodded, taking her by the hand and leading her down to the steamy edge of the pool, she slowly took off her top and bottoms. Blushing a bit, her toned body exposed "o-okay Mave... But... You need to undress to..."

Mave accepted the hand and walked down the way with Cat and inspected the pool for a few moments, quite interested in their surroundings before turning to Cat in time to see her just letting go of her top and stepped back close to her to take the older woman's face in her hands and kiss her as reward. "Of course Cat, that had been the idea all along. It's only me and my Cat here after all. And it looked really good how you took your clothes off, I could watch you all the time doing that." and with that she kissed her once more, hoping all this positive reinforcement would make the MILF fall all the more quickly. The young woman finally stepped away and began to strip what little she had on herself, not making it much of a show though unlike what she had praised Cat for before she laid down on her stomach, presenting her back for a massage.

Catherine gasped softly as she watched the younger woman undress in front of her. It was like opening a gift on Christmas. You knew what it was but you still became excited as it happened. She smiled and nodded softly, straddling her legs and laying her body closer to kiss and suck Mavr's neck softly as her hands and fingers dug into Mave's back with the dexterity and skill of someone who had training.

The young redhead relaxed as good as she could on the ground with the weight of another woman on her back. It got more easy the more Cat was working her magic, trembling slightly under the administrations. "Mmmmh... that feels good... quite good. You are doing so well Cat. Please go...hmmmm... just a bit...yes... deeper like... right there..." Mave cooed.

Catherine smiled and worked deeper and deeper. Pressing her lips to Mave'd bare back and kissing down it as her hands worked their way down "mm Mave... I'm feeling very tempted to take you right here and now"

Mave sighed softly, feeling gentle lips and hands working their way down. Hearing Cat speaking she lifted her head slightly to look over her shoulder. "Are you sure? You know... if cameras were around...." she said while slowly turning around so Catherine could see her front.

She gently pinned Mave down, kissing her, she whispered in her ear, "fuck the cameras. I could care less aboutbthe cameras watching me make love with you" she kissed Mave's neck, searching for her sweet spot until she kissed down to Mave's breasts. Sucking andnlicking her nipples a bit until she kissed down again to her pussy, kissing the insides of her thighs to tesde her until she finally begsnneating Mave out. Using her tongue to stroke the lips and clit in long licks, the battering the clit, then pushing her tongue inside if Mave's slit.

The redhead smiled, hearing Cat's words as they likely marked an important point between the 2, steering rather clearly towards the needed point. Her smile faded ever so slightly as the MILF began working her way down Mave's skin, making her moan ever so softly. She knew it was in some way wrong, but nevertheless she enjoyed the ministrations of the dark haired woman while she squirmed below her and arched her back, letting Catherine know that her attention to the hardening nipples and every little kiss was welcome.

Once Cat was beginning to tease her thighs, Mave reached down and buried her hands in Cat's hair in an attempt to guide her to the even more pleasurable centers. As Cat finally dug her tongue into the wet tunnel Mave could only moan more deeply. "Ooooh... g...good girl..." she told Cat, working her hands through her hair while pushing her hips up into the busy tongue.

As Catherine's tongue worked in and around the slit, her hands worked along her body, dragging her fingers over Mave and stroking her, feeling her sexy body and focusing on her breadts, kneading and fondling them, rolling the nipple in her fingers.

Mave writhed around on the ground, each and every touch of Catherine's hands and especially her lips and tongue had a profound effect on her. The more the older woman worked on the redhead the more evident it became, that Mave was getting close to a climax and finally she dug her hands deep into dark hair, holding the head right in place as her hips bucked up and into the MILF.

Catherine was egged on by the moans and groans of her partner. She moaned with her and slipped her fingers into Mave's sex, pushing them.in at odd angles to get the most pleasure for her. "Mm Mave darling you taste so good. I want to see how your cum tastes too." She buried her face deeper into Mave's oussy and closed her eyes. Willing her body to make the younger girl cum.

The young redhead was unable to say how she managed to hold out for a couple more seconds, especially as Catherine intensified her ministrations and the fingers clearly hitting the spots. Cat could feel how Mave pushed against her mouth and climaxed right when the older woman told her how much she wanted taste her cum. Mave moaned deeply, her toes were even curling as the pleasure was running through her helpless body while Cat served her.

Mave moaned out,picking the pussy clean gently and swallowing. She gave Mace her fingers to suck and smiled, "that's the taste of your cum baby. It tastes good doesn't it? Now you get to taste mine." She shifted her body to sit on Mave's face and smiled, flondling her breasts softly. "Ooh these are so juicy and sexy... I could just lick these for the rest of my life."

Mave grinned, she was glowing from her climax, that MILF really knew how to pleasure another woman. The young redhead opened her mouth and licked the offered fingers clean but left it without a comment and let Catherine shift around and moaned softly as expert fingers began working on her small breasts.

"Is that an offer? I would take you up on it... Cathy." she purred while she extended her tongue to give a first lick at that offered pussy, wanting to distract Cat from too many thoughts. At the same time she reached up and wrapped her arms around those thighs, pulling the dark haired older woman down, trapping her in case she was reacting negatively to her comment.

Cat moaned and rubbed her pussy on the face, Mave wasn't great but she as good enough. Cat would happily teach her exactly how to pleasure her when the time came and she asked Mave to live with her once they left the island. She was really growing feelings for the younger woman and she thought Mave was too.

Mave indeed was growing feelings for Cat, just not in the same way Catherine hoped. At least the young woman tried to pleasure the MILF above her well enough to keep her in a good mood... and she liked those hands on her small breasts a lot. Her mouth buried in the dark haired woman's pussy she was unable to talk to her but the tongue probed deeper with each passing second.

Cat eventually couldn't stand it, her own fingers pumped in and out of Mave with a passion, urging her to orgasm while her back arched and her own nectar flowed forth. She squealed in ecstasy and bucked her hips softly.

Mave moaned hotly into Catherine's pussy as the MILF pushed her fingers suddenly into her own wet opening. The young redhead was taken quite by surprise and not hat fully recovered from Cat's tongue and had her hips bucking against the fingers in another climax pretty fast while sucking hard on the dark haired woman's opening in return, tasting another woman for the first time like this.

Cat rolled off and pulled Mave into her arms. Grinning wide. "Wow... That was great Mave... I haven't had sex that good in a few years." She leaned in and kissed her on her cheek. "I wanted to ask you... Maybe... Maybe after we get off the island... You'd like to move in with me? I know it's dumb it's dumb. Forget I asked."

Back
Top Bottom