Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutei was at first shocked at what happened to Z but then fortunately noticed that these two must be amateurs mist ninja's don't rush, not the good ones anyways.

pulling a kunai of his own he staggered to his feet after gulping down a pill, the price for the rejuvenation was future Sutei's problem.

"you chose a bad time to cause trouble."

Fuka made it to hijiri and knelt down beside him grabbing his hand and lent him a small portion of her chakra. Hijiri opened his eyes and stood up looking at all the chaos around him. Fuka nodded behind her mask and stood up with her fellow team member. A crystal ice mirror appeared behind her and she backed into it. Another few mirrors formed up around the area near the enemy ninjas. "Reflection technique " fuka said and teleported to a mirror and attempted to battle sound ninja. Hijiri ran towards a group of sound ninja swinging his arm As he ran. Sending a bone flying into the shoulder of a sound ninja " disperse" hijiri whispered. The water in his blood in the bone marrow of the bone exploded greatly damaging the ninjas arm. Hijiri began to battle with the other ninja

(Sorry for the delay. I was waiting for a new person to join who vanished. Then I had a few things that demanded my immediate attention.)

Her opponent didn't give her a chance to steal much chakra before she ripped the head from her leg. It left a bloody gash but it didn't seem to care. She got back up on her feet and when Himitsuri attacked this time the flail slung out and lighting speed, caught her across the chest and launched her into the wall. it had also been infused with chakra,
not enough to break Himi's armor but enough to bruise the bones and bursting blood vessels under her skin from the blunt force. There was another problem. Himitsuri had used up a lot of chakra during the fight, and now she was burning through more and more of her dwindling reserve.
"Come on, I was told I would be having a little fun when I was sent to kill you." her tone changed. "You're boring me." She said in bitter disappointment.
---------------------------------

Suddenly they dashed to the side and tossed Kunai at him. One of them made a B-line straight for him, but the other was going for Z.

Suddenly someone landed between them. He moved fast, two fast for them and there was suddenly a hand on their heads. "Release." The world suddenly changed. Everyone was in a panic, but the other shinobi were fighting shadows, well most of them. "This is Genjutsu, powerful jutsu. Said a woman. It was the Chief proctor, a member of the Hyuga clan. "You two go gather some of the others and find out whats causing this." She turned. "The rest of us have more important things to worry about." She mumbled, then leaped back into the stands and out of the stadium.

"O know you don't." The huge man said. One hand moved quickly and he was suddenly shooting a stream of fire at her from his mouth, and without even cinging his beard strangely.

Sutei managed to deflect the kunai and leapt into the way bringing his say prings first into the path of the attacker.

The attacker went down. She slid between his legs and kept going. Like her comrade she was going after the wounded Z as well. Z pulled himself to his feet and managed to delfect one attack. Only for the second to throw a Kunai that stuck in his thigh.

“ screw this I’m bored....” as haruki already summoned her puppets and chose someone at random being the women with the weapon. “ it’s me!!” Sending one her puppets to attack as she laid the other girl inside the shell of her salamander. “ come on then with your stupid chakra thing...” jumping up to land poison around her and land onto the wall. “ let’s use this and see how much trouble I can get...” as she pulled the scroll to summon the spider. Then jumping down onto it and taking her puppets on it as well to retreat back.

One blow of the flail was enough to almost shatter crow. "Don't screw with me little girl, you are out of your league." She leaped up to chase after. Then, from above, Riu came and dropped her heel down on the woman's head. She hit the ground hard, but the growl she let out made it clear she had been little mire then annoyed by the blow. Which wasn't good for the two girls.
"This chick is not going to go down easy." no she was not, she was out of their league, she must have been as strong as their master easily. "I hope you have a plan for this one. Haruki."

Soon haruki started to laugh loudly, " you idiot you looked so stupid to not see that one coming!! You can call yourself strong but not very smart..." Soon she had a wicked and twisted from on her face. " well it's simple, the basic counter to a close range fighter is long range and with two of us we both switch off in attacking...not that hard...of course she should know that but still it will be hard to land a big blow when she has to worry about another. She can only swing that stupid thing in any direction at once and even if she does use anything it won't work without either of us seeing what she would do and moving in to counter. She might be strong....and dumb..." shrugging as she crossed her arms. " come on with your stupid flail...what kind of person even uses that anyway...I would prefer a sexier weapon like the naginata..." throwing a few kunai and waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom