Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teamwork (ClearSight x Javorcek)

Sarah let out a whimper as she was shifted around, instinctively wrapping her arms around Amelia to help steady herself. "I can walk." The wolf muttered but didn't make an effort to work her way out of Amelia's arms. It was...nice, not scary at all. When she was finally laid down she made to reach for the older girl but missed by a mile, her sense of space skewed from the weed. "I'mphfine. Don't needta change." Sarah mumbled into a pillow. The marijuana was finally starting to work its way out of her system and now she felt blissfully warm and fuzzy all over rather than paranoid and anxious. She was slow to respond to Amelia's next question, her mind losing sense of time and extra sluggish at the moment. After a minute or two she finally responded, giving a little nod and opening her eyes which didn't widen to more than half-lidded.

Sarah usually changed in the bathroom when she stayed over. However, as high as she was, she couldn't stand the idea of leaving the warmth of the bed. Tossing modesty to the wind for once, she wriggled out of her hoodie and jeans right on the bed. Amelia would be treated to the sight of several slices of tanned and toned flesh as she tugged off layers of cloth. The beta wasn't as defenseless as she seemed underneath all those clothes; Sarah didn't play rugby anymore and wasn't in the peak physical condition she had once been in but she still ran every day to help treat her anxiety. Her lovely form was lightly toned all over; of course she wouldn't last long in a real fight but she'd be able to give an attacker one hell of a kick before running away.

Left in a dark cami and matching pair of panties, Sarah accepted the pair of pajama bottoms that Amelia handed her and pulled them on. Happy now that she no longer wore anything that had annoying buttons or zippers, Sarah settled back under the sheets and waited for Amelia to come too so that she could snuggle the older female. As soon as the other girl joined her, Sarah was molding her body to her friend's, burying her face into her neck and unconsciously planting a few kisses along the soft flesh as she nuzzled and tried to get comfortable.

Sarah continued to grow more adorable by the second, causing Amelia's smile to become more gentle as she watched the beautiful wolf. "Yeah yeah, change anyways." She chuckled softly, brushing her hand through the beta's hair. Only, Amelia fell into the damn trap. The cuteness, Sarah's natural adorable nature, was being enhanced by the massive amount of marijuana in her system, but that wasn't the only change. Sarah didn't get up to go change but stripped out of her clothes right there, right in front of Amelia. While the toned body underneath was completely different from the image Sarah normally gave off, the fact that she showed her amazing body off in front of a woman that kissed her was exactly in-line with that usual image. Ugh, don't be so trusting of me Sarah! The older wolf shouted desperately in her head, but only sighed as she grabbed the pajama bottoms for the younger wolf. The truth was she could be completely bare and Amelia wouldn't take advantage.

"You're going to kill me..." Amelia muttered, barely able to stop herself from drooling at the sight of Sarah's body. It was a perfect mix of soft and athletic. Amelia's body was more soft, despite her trying to take care of herself she simply didn't have the energy most days. She would run some, but it wasn't hard to figure out she had a job that didn't let her see the sun too often. Thinking Sarah wasn't paying attention, and never being a shy one anyways, Amelia went to her closet and changed into her own night clothes, moving back to the bed once comfortable. Only, she hesitated to slip in next to Sarah for a moment, looking at the gorgeous wolf in her bed and trying to calm herself down, to ease her omega nature. It was hard, because while she generally had a very strong hold on that side of her, once it got out of control, even a little bit, it was difficult to reign it back in.

Eventually Amelia joined Sarah, convinced she could keep herself under control, only to have her friend immediately snuggle into her and start kissing and nuzzling at her sensitive neck. Amelia stiffened, not expecting anything of the sort from the beta. It took everything she had not to growl and climb on top of the girl, her own wolf, omega or not, desperate for the lovely woman in her embrace. Amelia, despite her attraction for Sarah, was still in control though, managing to keep herself in check and simply hold Sarah, letting her do whatever she wanted until she fell asleep... And then staying awake for damn near an hour afterwards in order to settle down before finding sleep herself.

Sarah was practically purring as she nestled into Amelia's neck; that location contained the perfect amount of omega scent which kept the young beta happy and relaxed. "Mmmm..." Sarah hummed happily and let her arm drape over Amelia's stomach, usually she wouldn't tangle herself up with the grad student while they were both awake, but right now she was feeling extra cuddly for some reason.

Off and on throughout the night, Sarah would awaken because the sweet scent she had been enjoying would disappear. Her wolf would nudge it's still stoned human brain into near-consciousness and then the beta would nose forward until she felt soft flesh. As she nudged warm skin and didn't get a response, her mouth opened and her teeth sank down instead. It didn't take much, just a little pressure and then the calming scent would envelope her once more, sending the beta back into a nice deep sleep.

------

Sarah was slow to wake up; she was comfortable and warm, all tangled up in Amelia. The first few times she had stayed over, waking up in such a manner had startled her, now she actually kind of enjoyed the company. Amelia let her snuggle without ever trying to make a move on her and it was nice...relationship pressure didn't sit well with the anxious beta. She hadn't been on a date in two years and she was perfectly happy to not have to deal with the stress. Unfortunately she hadn't taken into account that she had been getting close to Amelia... When she opened her eyes and caught sight of the little purple bite marks that littered her friend's neck, Sarah felt her heart sink. I took her away from her research date last night...

Her heart was quick to start racing and Sarah made to extricate herself from Amelia's grasp as speedily and carefully as possible. She rushed into the living room and searched for a few moments before finding her satchel, rifling through the bag to find her pipe, lighter, and weed. Sarah sat down next to one of the windows, cracking it open to let in a little fresh air while she packed her bowl and lit it up, taking her first long, relaxing hit of the day as she tried to remember last night. She sort of remembered taking a bong hit...kind of remembered sitting outside of a door...Bridge's door... And now she was here....so Amelia must have come and gotten her to bring her somewhere safe. She was truly grateful that her friend had come...but she was kind of annoyed that the grade student's 'research' had been a date with some girl. Why didn't she just tell me?

Snuggling in bed with Sarah was a slightly perverted, very guilty pleasure that Amelia enjoyed at every opportunity, her affection for the young beta making those sleepovers perfect. The previous night had been payback for all of it, balancing the many nights of comfortable sleep for one night of absolute hell. Sarah was too close, nuzzling and biting at her neck, practically wrapped around her body, it did things to Amelia. The normally calm and collected grad student was out of her depths, unable to remain indifferent with the girl she loved constantly pressed against her. It would have been fine if she had merely dealt with it for a time, eventually falling asleep, but that was never the end of it. Sarah would wake up, nibbling and nuzzling against her neck until Amelia was turned on, and then go right back to sleeping. It was hell.

An entire night of being toyed with was truly a test of her will. So often she wanted to roll Sarah onto her back and take her, Amelia's inner wolf thrashing at its metaphorical cage. After all, she was in love with Sarah, resisting the beta's charm was damn near impossible. So, by the next morning Amelia was ragged. Spending the night fighting her urges and letting the adorable beta sleep in her embrace had the omega both exhausted and desperate. She did sleep, but it was short lived and lacked the rejuvenation effect of the more blissful REM sleep Sarah continuously denied her.

Still, as tired as Amelia was, as defeated as she felt, the moment she woke up and realized Sarah was no longer in her arms, she was awake. There was no going back to sleep and being glad she wouldn't be disturbed, because making sure Sarah was okay was more important, the affection and protectiveness more important than anything else. Not that she didn't take a moment to herself, getting out of bed and dragging herself into the bathroom to splash some water on her face and gather her thoughts about the night before. They had kissed, kissed! Then, like the weird people they were they had ignored it. Worse than that, was the bite marks peppering Amelia's neck. They were expected, Sarah had been so very affectionate over the course of the night, but seeing them made her sigh. She was going to have to wear something to cover it up, not that she planned on going out all that much, aside from maybe to her lab for a bit.

Not that any of that was important, people seeing it wouldn't be the end of the world even if a tad awkward. The only important thing was Sarah, and how the young, anxious beta would react to the night before. With a sigh Amelia left the bathroom and made her way to the living room, only feeling relief when she caught sight of Sarah. She didn't run away, good. "Morning, coffee or tea?" She asked, heading towards the kitchen to get some needed caffeine. After the crappy night of sleep she had she couldn't imagine surviving without an injection of liquid energy.

Figuring out what had happened last night was difficult for Sarah; it was like putting together pieces of a puzzle where every piece had unclear edges and someone had lost the box with the picture on it so she didn't even know what she was putting together. It was hard to string together the order of last night...but eventually she figured out that she had gotten waaayyyyy to high and then had a freak out. She'd gone to Bridget but her friend had been 'busy' and then had turned to Amelia for help... Guh. I cried in front of her... Maybe she should just go... Go home and die of embarrassment in the privacy of her own apartment...yeah, that sounded like a good plan, way better than facing the awkwardness of this morning.

So lost in her thoughts that she didn't even hear Amelia wake up. Sarah jumped a little bit when her friend's voice disrupted her musing, the anxious wolf as easy to startle as ever. "Oh, uh...morning...tea, please." The beta offered a little smile, turning away from the window so that she could properly look at Amelia when it all came rushing back to her: Amelia had kissed her last night. Kissed her! KISSED HER ON THE LIPS! Holy shit! It hadn't been lewd but it definitely hadn't been purely platonic either. And now what was she supposed to do about?! Pretend that it hadn't happened?! When Amelia was wearing the bite marks from her 'research' date last night?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sarah wasn't mad about it; the beta had such a sweet disposition that it took a lot for her to get angry about anything but it was all so confusing... Had she imagined it? No, no...she hadn't hit a strain that would make her hallucinate when she overdosed...it had definitely happened. "You...kissed me...last night..." Her tone wasn't accusatory or angry, in fact she spoke more like a foreigner who was trying out English words for the first time. "But you were with that girl, weren't you?" The beta's eyes drifted to Amelia's neck where the marks from another female were. "So why...?" Sarah frowned, obviously having great difficulty talking about this subject because she just didn't get what the hell was going on and what questions she should even be asking.

Amelia didn't want to stress out Sarah so she hadn't brought up the night before, leaving it to the adorable beta as to whether or not they would talk about it. She had mixed feelings. She wanted to talk about it because it had happened and she was happy about it all, but she didn't want to ruin what they had. Sarah was important to her, and she was clearly already smitten. So, when she heard the soft, confused voice of the lovable creature, she turned to look at her with a soft smile. She didn't react rashly, managing to keep herself under control enough not to bombard Sarah with everything she wanted to say, or freak out at the misunderstanding. She was patient. The first thing she did was walk over and put on the tea, letting the convenient machine spit out a fresh cup in less than a minute and then walking it over to Sarah and handing it to her.

"Yeah, I kissed you, but I'm not the type of person to just do things like that." She started, reaching up and brushing some hair out of the way as her fingers slid along the multiple bite marks littering her neck. "These aren't from some random girl, and definitely not from the girl I'm considering a research project with. You did this dummy." She reached out and playfully poked the end of Sarah's nose. "You were biting at my neck most of last night, snuggled up into me." It was all a bit awkward to talk about, but the awkwardness was nothing compared to the warmth Amelia felt for the younger wolf. She adored her, so a show of affection was welcomed, even if she had barely been able to sleep at all because of it.

"As for why I kissed you, it's simple, I like you, a lot. So, when you were freaking out it felt like the right thing to do." She smiled before turning around to go make her some coffee, needing the extra kick to get her day going. She only stopped after a couple of steps, turning to look at Sarah with a rather serious expression, "Don't think I expect anything, I enjoy having you around, I don't want my feelings to jeopardize that... If it's possible." She sighed, turning back around after finally getting the most difficult bit off her chest. She really liked Sarah, had serious feelings for the beta, but if it meant not being around her she would rather bury those feelings and avoid the awkwardness. She would prefer to just have meals and conversations together, to cuddle. She didn't have to get everything she desired, as long as she didn't lose the little bit of happiness she had already found.

"I did those...?" Sarah gulped, paling at the idea that she had been the one to cause the bite marks on Amelia's neck. She couldn't do that! Couldn't do this, couldn't be in a relationship. Sarah had so few people that she could be comfortable around that she didn't want to ruin this friendship by complicating it with romantic feelings. Romantic feelings led to relationship pressure and then to sex and no one wanted to deal with her anxiety, especially when her anxiety always decided to come creeping up on her during sex! Masturbating on her own could be frustrating enough sometimes, she didn't want to add another person into the mix. To make matters worse, if she had sex then she'd have to get naked and Amelia would see the jagged angry scar that was over her heart...she really didn't need any more people thinking that she was still some fragile thing that was always two steps away from the breaking point. Nope, relationships were not for her, not at all.

"I...I should go." Yes, go, right now, leave, go, right now. With her focus entirely on leaving, Sarah didn't bother to go change back into her jeans or figure out where her jacket was. She just grabbed her sneakers and pulled them on and shouldered her satchel so that she could speed out the door. "I've got some work to do and I don't want to get behind in my classes and thanks for the tea and picking me up last night." The beta had blurted out her excuses before Amelia could stop her and was already halfway out the door before the girl could catch her. She quickly closed the door and then sped out the hallway and down the stairs... It was only when she got to the first floor and the glass door to the outside did she pause.

There was snow.

A lot of snow.

And her car was at the rugby house.

Fuck; you can't even run out of an apartment right!

Sarah looovveeddd the cold and loved the snow...but when she was dressed in a t-shirt, thin pair of plaid pajama pants, and completed that outfit with a pair of Vans with no socks, her love of the winter waned. She could probably make it home okay...she was used to the snow. It's only like three miles... Three miles wasn't a big deal, she ran at least two almost everyday. But it was cold out...

Was she seriously leaving a nice, warm apartment with a girl who she loved cuddling and watching documentaries with in order to go trudging through the snow for an hour?

Before she could stop herself with her own insanity, Sarah was pulling out her cellphone so that she could text Amelia.
[I'm sorry.]
[I don't do this stuff well]
[Or at all]
[Not in 2 years]

Fuck, explain yourself!!!

[The dating stuff I mean]

Ahhh! 'Dating'?! What if this is all...not dating.

[If you want to date. We don't have to. I don't mean to assume.]

Great fucking job Sarah you fucking spaz! The beta sighed and closed her eyes, she leaned her head on the cool glass of the front door of the apartment complex and then took a deep breath to try to calm her rapidly beating heart. If she had to be honest with herself, she would like to date Amelia... Of all the people she knew, Amelia made her feel the safest. Plus, she supposed that the other girl was really pretty... Sarah had never been with a girl before but she wasn't repulsed by the idea of kissing Amelia.

[I like you too]

The wolf bit her lower lip, heart pounding as she texted the next bit. [Can I come back up?]

Amelia didn't want to do anything to pressure Sarah, but the mere mention of the night before and the role the beta played in leaving those bite marks seemed to be enough. She should have known, but even with Sarah running out so quickly, Amelia didn't feel rejected or flustered, she simply smile. "Cute." She grinned, walking to get her phone and keys before following Sarah out, guessing the adorable beta forgot she didn't drive. It really was charming how cute Sarah was, the younger girl's every action only making Amelia adore her that much more. Maybe some people would find it taxing, a chore, but not Amelia, she was smitten with every bit of the brilliant, nervous wolf. In fact, it was the reason she liked Sarah, because Sarah was genuine and pleasant, which was surprisingly difficult to find.

Besides, Amelia had never attempted to forcefully transition what they were into a relationship, for all she cared they could stay in the gray area of friends that cuddled and ate meals together and had sleepovers, often. That would be fine, even if she would like more. So even if Sarah freaked out, even if she wanted nothing to do with a relationship, Amelia wouldn't ruin the friendship, Sarah was too important. With her mind set she followed the beta out and went all the way to the door, watching the anxious beta as she stood outside, wanting to let Sarah decide for herself if she wanted to stay or go, and if she looked like she was going to walk home she would step out and offer to drive. After all, she couldn't have Sarah walking, and if that sounded like a better alternative than returning it would say a lot about how uncomfortable she was.

Fortunately she didn't have to face the scene of Sarah choosing to walk through snow before speaking to her, the phone in her right hand dinging and the cutest ramblings from Sarah showing up in the next moment. She didn't rush, she just waited, watching as more and more messages popped up, and slowly starting to smile as they did. Relationship, dating, it was more than she had hoped for and yet Sarah said it. Amelia was bubbling with joy, opening up the door and walking out barefoot, wrapping her arms around Sarah from behind. "Of course you can come back up, you goof." She chuckled, letting go after a moment and letting Sarah turn around before taking her hand and squeezing it gently. "We don't have to rush anything, I'm just happy having you around."

Amelia felt like she needed to be careful, to explain things properly and not let Sarah get caught up in her head, so after a moment, once they had walked hand in hand back inside the building, she stopped and looked at Sarah. "You know I do want to date you right? I just wanted to make sure me saying we don't have to rush doesn't make you think you had it wrong... I want to date you, just without the stupid pressure. I mean, with all our sleepovers and cuddling and meals together we're basically already dating." She smiled, hoping that was what Sarah had been thinking all along. It was better to be sure though, Amelia didn't want to screw anything up, especially when Sarah put herself out there. She knew how difficult that was for the beta.

---

Zoe's eyes were still heavy when she woke up the next morning, her entire body sore and covered in sweat. Her nights with Bridget were always an athletic test of endurance, but adding in someone else had been something else entirely, even if they had to cut it short out of courtesy. It had been amazing regardless, and Zoe was grinning like an idiot from the moment she woke up, but she also felt the desire to do nothing but lay in bed all day to recuperate. It was worth it even if that was the cost, because being used by both Bridget and Julia... It was unforgettable. The young wolf looked at the sleeping Alpha and nuzzled into her embrace further, letting her heavy eyes close as she went about remembering the previous night. Only, as she let her mind wander she stopped feeling sleepy and instead grew aroused. It surprised her, she felt like a complete slut for wanting more the second she woke up with her body as sore and used as it was, but it didn't stop her needs from making it impossible to fall back asleep.

What started as tired nuzzling soon turned in to Zoe nibbling and licking at Bridget's body, the lesser alpha's eyes opening up and her exhaustion seeming to disappear under the prod of her sexual desire. Before she knew what she was doing she had pushed herself up and straddled Bridget, but she didn't kiss her or go for her neck, and instead drifted downwards, starting to kiss and lick at the Alpha's muscular core. The powerful, athletic form of the other woman had been one of the biggest turn-ons from the start, and she wanted to indulge herself in her strong Alpha's form until she woke, and hopefully get much, much more after.

Sarah nearly jumped out of her own skin when she heard the door open and someone approach. She had been so focused on dealing with the current, very uncomfortable situation, that she hadn't even thought about someone else walking into her space. "Geeze, Amelia... You are going to give me a heart attack one of these days," it probably would have sounded more like grumbling if she weren't so busy melting into the older girl's arms. Whenever she was in very close proximity to the other girl it was hard to stay flustered or frustrated; it was like the thousand flickering thoughts caused by her ADD and anxiety were snuffed out and the spotlight of her attention was adjusted to track her friend.

"Yeah...I guess..." Sarah blushed a bit at the admission. Guh, how could she be so stupid? If she really thought about it, she supposed she had known for quite awhile that Amelia was interested in her. Many things made sense if she operated under the premise that the older wolf wanted to date her. And to make matters worse, if she followed that same logic, she realized that she had been unconsciously reciprocating this whole time! Her logical mind went into a frenzied panic at the mere thought of dating, but her wolf craved the comfort and safety that being around Amelia provided. Sarah had been broadcasting her own biological interest this whole time and hadn't even known it. "No pressure sounds good." The beta offered a shy smile and squeezed Amelia's hand. No pressure... She could do no pressure...right?

-----

"Mrrmph." Bridget grunted as the warm thing next to her began shifting around. Waking up the Alpha was like waking up a bear...and today this bear was sore, tired, and didn't want to be disturbed. Last night the rugby captain may have gone a little overboard when she had been fucking the pair of beautiful women in her bed but having Sarah get picked up by another beta, one she had only met in passing, had really bothered the protective wolf so of course she had chosen to work out all of her stress on her two willing partners.

Julia had left early, she knew her friend was taking a few Saturday graduate level classes and had to be out of bed by 7am...but now it must be near 9 or 10 and Zoe must be the one waking her up now. The wolf grunted and nipped at the other female's ear as she began to lick and nuzzle at her. "Sleep." The older captain commanded and rolled onto her side, trying to trap Zoe there and get the rookie to settle down and go back to bed. Unfortunately Zoe appeared to be very awake, because soon Bridget found herself on her back and straddled.

"This is not sleep." The captain huffed but couldn't argue that this wasn't a good way to start the day either. Zoe's lips and tongue were traveling all over her sore abs and the soft treatment felt quite good on her tired muscles. Bridget gave her lean body a good stretch before she conceded and parted her legs so that Zoe could work her way down to her bare mound (in the off season Bridget liked to sport a carefully groomed triangle of hair, but playing a sport that involved people grabbing at whatever part of they could get their hands on had lead her to keep as little hair as possible when it was time for rugby).

"Go on, troublemaker." The captain laced her fingers through Zoe's hair, gently guiding the lesser Alpha to get to work.

Amelia smiled at the blush on Sarah's cheeks, finding the shy side of the beta absolutely adorable. They really were practically dating already, their constant meals and nights together more than most couples would do, but that was how Amelia wanted it to be. There didn't have to be pressure to actively plan dates or make some big deal over being a couple, she preferred the idea of spending time together because they wanted to and doing whatever felt right. Most nights, for the two of them, that meant cuddling and eating a meal in Amelia's apartment, because after all day in the lab neither of them usually felt like running about. That was all she wanted, no pressure to do anything else. Did she want Sarah? Yes, she wanted her badly, but that wasn't a cause to rush, especially not with Sarah. They would get to those things eventually, something Amelia was only convinced about after being nibbled and claimed by a sleepy Sarah for most of the night. If anything she felt confident the gorgeous beta had some naughty desires, even if it was facilitated by her own unique traits.

---

Zoe was grinning at Bridget as the older wolf started to wake up, knowing full well she was doing the exact opposite of sleeping. She wasn't really worried though, she was confident the Alpha wouldn't mind. Truthfully she was a bit nervous, she clearly liked the muscular, powerful body of the rugby captain, but wasn't sure how her little bout of worship would be received. When Bridget chose to stretch her gorgeous, lean body and made way for Zoe to go lower the nervousness faded. It seemed she didn't mind Zoe's little fetish, making younger wolf grin and give a few more dedicated licks to Bridget's core before allowing herself to be guided downwards. There was just something about a body that could forcefully take her if it wanted that was a turn on, it was half the reason she felt insane trying to stop her eyes from wandering in the locker room. Bridget had the nicest body, but there were a lot of sexy women on the team, including the softer beauties like Julia.

Zoe felt like a complete whore, her mind lusting after everything remotely arousing. Bridget had a special place, satisfying the lesser alpha in so many different ways, but that only made things more difficult. All Zoe seemed to want was sex, rough, kinky sex. It was the reason she had so quickly begged and dropped to her hands and knees for two women the night before, and it was why she was eagerly working her tongue into Bridget's sex first thing in the morning, because she was a slut. There was no other way to describe it, and Zoe didn't seem to care. She just licked with more fervor, letting her powerful tongue delve deeply into her Alpha. She wasn't in a hurry to make Bridget cum, choosing to not focus on her sensitive clit, instead letting her hands travel firmly up the captain's legs and along her sides, brushing calloused fingers across Bridget's well-defined body. Part of her wanted to let her hands drop, move them to her own needy slit, but she didn't, focusing on exploring every reachable inch of Bridget's form... While she secretly wished for the dominant Alpha to do so many things to her.

Bridget heaved a relaxed sigh as she basked in the gentle ministrations of Zoe's mouth. With her lover's tongue working her entrance rather than her clit, the build to her orgasm was slow. Zoe didn't seem to be in any sort of rush and Bridget wasn't either. It was nice to just lay back and enjoy a little bit of body worship for once, "So good..." The Alpha purred her pleasure as the younger girl continued; for someone who didn't have much experience with women, Zoe definitely made up for it with her eagerness and a naturally powerful tongue. The climax that had been building inside of her wasn't anything earth shattering or feverish but it was nice...soothing, like the two of them had been lovers for much longer.

"Alright, horny little slut...I suppose its your turn." The Alpha teased as she wriggled her way up the bed, moving the pillows so that she could sit up and lean against the headboard. "Come up here." Bridget pat her lap for Zoe to climb into. It was early on a Saturday, she wasn't going to strain herself much before breakfast, but she did make this little bit of play kinky by angling herself so that she'd be able to see the two of them in the mirror that hung on the back of her door. With Zoe settled in her lap, she could leisurely nibble and kiss along the other girl's shoulders as she peeked at their reflection in the mirror, watching the other female's face and body intently as her hand drifted over her breasts, playing with her nipples until both were stiff peaks. "Spread your legs wider." Bridget nipped at Zoe's neck at the command, waiting for the other girl to spread her legs further before letting her dominant hand drift down to play.

Zoe moaned softly into Bridget, happy about the praise showered upon her by the gorgeous Alpha. She wasn't sure whether it was a previously unknown fetish, or the natural instinct of her wolf, but serving the dominant woman was an arousing, satisfying experiences. It was almost disappointing when Bridget finally climaxed, the needy slut in Zoe wanted to keep going, to lick and pleasure her Alpha for much longer. Bridget's teasing words made her blush as she licked one last time before the older wolf wriggled her way up the bed, watching the muscular form draw away and giving a slight whimper in protest. She was definitely a horny slut, she didn't even want to deny it. Maybe she was over-correcting, making up for lost time, but it didn't feel that way. It felt right, as if Zoe were finally embracing the desires she had shoved away for so long, and Bridget was simply the perfect wolf to help her let loose. After all, it took a special kind of woman to keep up with the lesser alpha's libido and endurance.

If it weren't for Bridget, Zoe wouldn't be able to find satisfaction, she knew it and that was one reason she almost felt addicted to being in the arms of the rugby captain. So when Bridget gave her a gentle command the younger wolf didn't hesitate to climb up and into her lap, chewing her lip as she got comfortable and offered herself up. There was no hesitation of nervousness, she was merely relaxed, allowing herself to be touched and seen by her Alpha. She was Bridget's, a fact that she had practically accepted from their first anonymous night together, but one that hadn't been as obvious until the current moment. It was the nature of what was being done to her and what she had just done, because it wasn't some rough, fevered assault, but something soft and soothing. It was a small change but it expressed an entirely different facet of their strange relationship. Need and sexual hunger could lead to a rough fucking, but a sensual experience required more. Zoe enjoyed the feeling, moaning as Bridget explored her body, eyes shying away from the mirror that revealed every inch of her to her lover.

"Yes my Alpha." She lowered her head slightly, showing the delicate flesh of her neck as her athletic legs spread open, welcoming Bridget's rough fingers. "Last night was amazing..." Zoe spoke as she was slowly touched, letting out tiny moans and soft, hot breaths. Usually she wanted it rough, but the morning after such an active night made the current pace much nicer. "Thank you." She finished speaking, feeling grateful to Bridget for the previous night. It wasn't just the amazing sex, or the fact that if not for Bridget that her and Julia would probably be beating the shit out of one another instead of sharing a twisted attraction. All of it was thanks to Bridget in one way or another, even Zoe's comfort in her own skin could be considered so, as she no longer felt the need to hide herself as much, still not feeling quite ready to shout her sexuality from the rooftops, but she was moving forward. "Mmm, right there..." She gasped in delight as Bridget find a particular spot, pressing her firm body into Bridget, barely keeping her voice down as the Alpha's skilled attention continued.

Bright green eyes tracked straight to the pink slit that was soon bared to her in the mirror. Bridget was throughly enjoying this position: she got to be comfortable while she played with the rookie and got to watch the show as well. Unfortunately their reflection wasn't angled perfectly and so Bridget couldn't see everything with the detail that she would like to, but it would do for now. Zoe had an absolutely mouthwatering body, athletic but soft, and it was made even better this morning when it was covered in Bridget's bite marks and a few bruises that weren't just from rugby.

"You choose now to be shy?" Bridget chuckled softly as she noticed Zoe look away from the mirror. After putting herself on display for a stranger was the rookie really going to be bashful when it was just the two of them? She kissed her way up from Zoe's neck and to her ear, teasing the arch with her teeth as she whispered, "You let Julia watch me play with your ass but watching me finger you in the mirror is too risque?" The Alpha's tone was light and playful as she trailed her hand down to Zoe's entrance and gave her cheek a nudge, trying to get her to look up and watch as the Alpha's fingers slid into her wet slit.

"So greedy." The Alpha felt Zoe's fingers immediately clamp down around her fingers as she slid two inside of her. Bridget was enjoying how easy it was to play with the other girl in this position, she barely felt any burn in her wrist and arm as she hooked her fingers and started to work the spot that Zoe wanted. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself last night...and seem to be enjoying yourself this morning..." The speed of her hand increased and she added a swipe of her thumb into the mix over the younger girl's clit. "But tell me, how exactly do you plan on getting out of here after your daily orgasm?"

Zoe felt the girlish urge to pout as Bridget teased her, sending an adorable glare at the older wolf through the mirror. "It's not the same." She muttered, her cheeks still showing a hue of embarrassment. Being watched by others turned her on, being shared turned her on, and the risk of being caught seemed to also turn her on. Being in a room alone with Bridget, being teased in an almost intimate manner by the gorgeous Alpha, that was different. It was embarrassing because there was a feeling other than pure lust and desire bubbling to the surface, an affection. It wasn't something as ridiculous as love, though she did like Bridget quite a bit. No, it was simply affection, and while she enjoyed the soft, exploratory touches, they were embarrassing. Maybe it didn't make sense, but she couldn't help but blush like an idiot as Bridget took her time to touch and explore her body.

"Others watching is... Mmmph... Sexy. Their eyes on me, arousing." Zoe let out a series of soft moans, her body wriggling back against Bridget, wordlessly begging for more. "Being alone with you... Is different." Part of her wanted to elaborate, but Bridget didn't give her enough time to speak as she started focusing on a spot that made the younger wolf moan out in delight, her voice coming out so suddenly that she didn't have a chance to stop it. Everyone was going to hear her, and now that they had once she didn't see the point in muffling herself further. It wasn't like anyone would hear her blissful moan and not understand what was happening. Besides, it wasn't even a choice, Bridget was too fucking good, her fingers didn't let up and only increased their pace, bringing forth several further moans before hitting Zoe with the reality of the situation.

Zoe hadn't even considered the next morning, her entire night had been so pleasurable that what came after it wasn't important enough for thought. It was only when Bridget reminded her that she was reminded about her last escape. Julia had seen her then, and there was no way the dorm was abandoned on a weekend. As worried as she suddenly was, Zoe couldn't bring herself to stop moaning, even going as far as to gently rock her hips as Bridget's skilled hands continued toying with her. "I... I'll figure it out... After." She whined, her gentle rocking barely enough to satisfy the lesser alpha, but she managed to keep herself in check. While they had only been together a few times, Zoe had learned a lot about Bridget, perhaps because they always ended up having a week of normal person sex crammed into a single night each time. She knew not to take control, to seek her own pleasure too actively, or else she may end up not getting any at all. It was difficult however, leading to several whines and whimpers, though she didn't break down despite the needy noises, she knew it wouldn't take long for Bridget to give her the incredible orgasm she desperately wanted. Then she would figure out how to escape without notice... After pleasure.

Strong hands took their sweet time playing with the lovely rookie in her lap; while one hand stayed between Zoe's legs, languidly thrusting in and out of her tight sex, the other played along various parts of her body. She started at the top, massaging a firm breast and rolling a stiff nipple between her fingers, then she worked her way down lower, fingertips playing down Zoe's rib cage, over her taut stomach, across her hip bone, and then down to her inner thigh which she urged to stay spread. Bridget was thoroughly enjoying the sight of her lover's body writhing in the mirror, but every so often Zoe's legs would move just a little bit as she tried to get better traction on the bed. "This isn't sexy? Me getting to see every inch of you bare before me?" The wolf grinned, enjoying her lover's embarrassment at being put on display.

"My eyes on you aren't as arousing as everyone else's? You seem to be plenty wet for not being turned on by it." Bridget smirked and increased the force of her thrusts to prove her point. Zoe was more than wet enough for her to be able to slide in and out quickly with little effort and to damn the younger girl even further was the lewd slapping of wet skin against wet skin as Bridget worked her over, bringing Zoe closer and closer to the edge. "You're being awfully good this morning...you must really want to cum." The Alpha noted how Zoe was holding herself back. Of course her hips were moving, rolling and grinding into her hand, but it wasn't like she was shamelessly bucking and trying to fuck herself on Bridget's fingers.

Blunt teeth grazed the arch of Zoe's ear as her fingers withdrew from her clutching sex. She knew the younger girl craved release but Bridget had a few other things in mind. She wriggled a little bit behind Zoe, getting comfortable against the headboard as she settled down to relax and enjoy the sight of an absolutely gorgeous young Alpha totally exposed to her. "Go ahead and finish yourself off. I want to watch you cum." Bridget's tone brokered no argument. Zoe may be embarrassed about her current situation, being totally naked and exposed while Bridget was comfortably hidden behind her and watching, but that didn't give her an excuse to disobey the Alpha's order.

While the physical actions of Bridget's hand brought the most pleasure, the lewd slapping of wet skin was arousing. Each thrust of the older Alpha's fingers brought a moan or wriggle from Zoe's sensitive body, causing the younger wolf to whine out in need. It was impossible to keep herself under control when it all felt so intimate, the sensual experience worked wonders on her usual confidence and composure. A soft approach was certainly more effective than the hard, rough manner they usually took, at least when it came to making the poor lesser alpha whine and writhe in pleasure, and show the proper shyness her depraved acts should have caused the entire time. Every second was worth the embarrassment, the younger woman only caring about the pleasure, and how much she enjoyed Bridget's soft voice and skillful teasing. No part of her body was left alone, and she wanted more.

"You know what I mean Bridget!" Zoe gave an absolutely adorable, pouting glare as she faked being angry at the teasing wolf. It was different than the usual swagger she displayed, but it was Zoe just the same, just a more private, hidden side to the younger wolf that she covered with confidence and depravity most of the time. Zoe wasn't one-dimensional. Generally, in public and when it came to rugby, she displayed her confidence and acted as a leader, an alpha. She had recently learned she enjoyed being submissive in bed and being shown off to others, but she would push back when it felt right. None of that meant she didn't have a cuter, softer side. She couldn't be a bravado driven ass or depraved slut all the time, and Bridget's gentle touch, in the morning when they were alone together, was what coaxed the cute side from its hiding place.

"I do want to cum...." After a moment of hesitation she started acting even cuter, whining softly, though it morphed into a needy whimper about half-way through, as fingers withdrew from her dripping sex. Zoe was flushed, appearing absolutely delicious as she leaned back into Bridget and looked at her with slight desperation, barely short of begging the Alpha to keep going. As much of a horny mess as Zoe was, she was still aware enough to recognize an order, stopping herself from speaking as she gave a nod and got comfortable leaned back against her Alpha. At first it was difficult, Zoe's fingers dipped down and clumsily toyed with herself, but then it happened. Unlike the intimacy that had driven her to blushing and whining like a love struck beta, the act of being ordered to finger herself while the older student watched was enough to make the slutty freshman melt in delight. It was a different thing entirely, no matter how subtle the change in position and role was.

It wasn't about what would feel better, only what was dirtier, more arousing. As she shook off the shackles of embarrassment and embraced her need to do just as Bridget told her, to masturbate for Bridget, her actions became deliberate and sure. She let her hands slap lewdly against her soaked slit, her other hands roughly teasing her own breasts, all the while the younger woman keeping her legs spread wide and exposing every inch of herself to the rugby captain. The job Bridget started didn't take long for Zoe to finish, only taking some brief but pleasant exhibitionism to conclude. Zoe wasn't shy with her body, nor her voice, having moaned the entire time only to let out a high, satisfied cry as she climaxed in front of Bridget, not stopping her self-pleasuring movements until she finished riding the entire wave of ecstasy, and it was incredible. When it ended she fell back onto the firm body of her Alpha and let her panting fill the room.

Bridget only grinned wider as Zoe's reflection pouted and glared at her. Her new playmate was so cute! Plus, it was refreshing to see Zoe this way, all flustered and adorable. On the rugby field all she saw was a cocky new player, and the past few times they had fooled around, all she had seen was a submissive slut. "Go on...I know you want to..." The Alpha purred her encouragement sweetly as the younger girl hesitated and tried to figure out whether or not she was brave enough to masturbate in front of her or not. Bridget busied herself with licking her fingers clean while the younger girl mulled it over, humming appreciatively at the delicious taste of the younger girl.

Zoe finally made up her mind to get her fingers between her legs and start to play. It was a little awkward at first, so Bridget tried to 'help' by raking her nails up and down those lovely toned thighs. The younger girl soon settled into a rhythm that was purposeful, confident, and very arousing to watch. If she hadn't been so sleepy from being woken up early and her first orgasm, Bridget probably would have pounced all over the other female. As it was, she was content to just watch the younger girl writhe in her lap and moan, her face contorting in pleasure as she came closer and closer to her climax.

"Good girl..." The Alpha murmured as she planted a few lazy kisses on Zoe's shoulder. Her arms circled around the younger girl and she just held her, basking in their shared body heat and the comfort that such a position provided. "Mmm...how about we take a nap? Then you can figure out how you're going to get out of here afterwards..."

------

Sarah had been sleeping over at Amelia's every day now that they were dating-not-dating...unfortunately it looked like her friend hadn't really slept on any of those nights. It had previously been common practice for the anxious beta to sleep over on the weekends....but now she was staying over on school nights and she had taken to biting Amelia's neck in her sleep. She had tried everything short of wearing a mouthguard to keep herself from nibbling on the other beta's throat but to no avail; Sarah's wolf knew what her friend was, even if her human form could not put a label on it. All Sarah knew was that her friend's scent relaxed her; the thousands of thoughts that rampaged through her mind quieted whenever she was wrapped up in the other beta's scent. She'd been getting excellent nights of sleep but by Wednesday she noticed that Amelia's neck was covered in bite marks and her friend was looking particularly exhausted as they cuddled on the couch with a little bit of TV.

"Maybe I should go home tonight?" The nervous beta bit her bottom lip; she didn't really want to go but she didn't want to be a bother either. I can go home tonight and it won't be a big deal...not a big deal at all to be all alone...in a cold bed...all alone... She frowned a little bit at her own thoughts, knowing they were silly, knowing that she had been functioning perfectly well on her own several days ago. This was one of the reasons that she hadn't wanted to get sucked into a relationship! She didn't want to rely on someone else all the time to fix her crazy!

"You look really tired and it's really not a big deal. I know that I've been uh- doing...that." Sarah's eyes flicked down to Amelia's neck that was littered with purple teeth marks. "I really don't mean to..." She had even tried to keep herself from biting Amelia by becoming the little spoon, having thought that angling herself away from the other girl right before she fell asleep would keep her from rolling around and biting her throat. Unfortunately her plan hadn't worked and all she had managed to do in her sleep had been to grind into Amelia before finally rolling over and biting her in her unconscious state.

Bridget was enjoying Zoe's moment of vulnerability and shyness far too much, the older Alpha making it very obvious how much she liked teasing her. Still, it wasn't unpleasant to be teased, to blush and writhe in the Alpha's arms. It actually felt comfortable, the lesser alpha found her current position, wrapped in Bridget's arms, to be very secure and welcomed. She didn't want to say it, part of her was more comfortable being the confident, closeted slut than the shy, layered individual she was. Being one-dimensional and horny was easier to play off. Some things were impossible to hide, her masturbating for Bridget's pleasure, leaning back into her strong embrace, was not something Zoe could hide or fake. She couldn't deny how much she wanted to keep going, to please her Alpha and show herself off in the process. She couldn't even deny her desire to nap, cuddled up in Bridget's arms after. She ended up climaxing mere moments after the suggestion, as if she had been waiting for Bridget to call her a good girl and hold her close. As if it were on command. Then, all she could do was nod gently, snuggling back in to the athletic woman's arms. She didn't give a damn how she would get out at that moment, she just wanted to be close to Bridget... It was the first time sexual desire wasn't the driving factor.

---

Time passed after their rather unconventional confessions, Sarah and Amelia were dating. Yet, it didn't seem like dating. It wasn't as if Amelia had some desire to conform to the norms of dating protocol, but even she was aware of how strange they were as a couple. It wasn't a lack of chemistry or affection, if anything they were overqualified in those categories. No, it was the fact that sometimes they both seemed to forget that they were a real couple... And then right after they would be cuddling in bed and Amelia would be struggling to sleep while Sarah spent the night marking her neck. She had grown far too accustomed to receiving little sleep and walking around with her entire neck peppered in bite marks. In fact, there had been several instances of people giving her crap for it, to which the grad student had become numb. She didn't give a damn what people thought, only that it was becoming increasingly difficult for her constantly needy self to keep her omega side under control. Being edged for days straight was torture.

"I don't want you to go home Sarah. I prefer your company to sleep." She grinned, leaning over and taking a chance to give Sarah a rare, hot kiss. Only when she was satisfied did she pull back, licking her lips and giving Sarah a charming smile. "Delicious." She leaned in again and nipped at Sarah's nose. "Don't worry, honestly I'm getting used to it. Eventually I will be able to ignore it, and if not we can figure something out. I could always just keep some of your special product next to the bed to keep me nice and tired." Amelia wasn't sure it would work but she truly didn't want Sarah to leave, having the younger wolf in her life was the best thing that had ever happened to her, and she didn't want to move backwards in their relationship. Mostly, she was just madly in love with the silly beta, willing to do anything for her. Not that she acted too ridiculous around Sarah, Amelia was good at keeping her emotions in check, but she did care for the girl immensely.

"Besides, I don't mind people knowing that I have a cute thing biting at me constantly." She had started teasing Sarah a bit more after they officially began dating, trying to shift things towards intimate as much as possible, even if they were generally the same as usual. Amelia had always been a bit flirt anyways, now she just did less to hide it. She pulled Sarah in closer as they snuggled, watching the show on TV absentmindedly, thinking about various ways they could stop the habit, and getting caught up on "tiring" her out... And what Amelia let that fantasy entail. Mmmm, that would be nice.

"You can't prefer my company to sleep!" Sarah was prepared to scold her friend about her sleeping habits but her train of thought was derailed by the sudden kiss to her lips. The nervous beta was becoming a little more comfortable with kissing another female... but she still received a kiss like it was a surprise even though the two of them had been dating for four days. She only froze for a split second before deciding to kiss back, her lips tentatively parting to allow the other girl's tongue passage as Amelia led the impromptu show of affection. When they separated, her cheeks and ears were burning red, mostly from the intensity of the kiss...and a little bit because she was embarrassed at her own shyness. A 21 year old wolf should not be acting like a bashful teenager! And yet here she was, moving at a snail's pace with Amelia because she could not bring herself to do things like initiate kisses while she was awake, meanwhile, her wolf got her into trouble when she was asleep by biting at the other girl's neck. At least they're not big, claiming marks...just little nibbles... -A lot- of little nibbles that made Amelia's throat look like a chew toy, but still, they were just little, innocent nips of affection.

"Okay...okay...but you shouldn't smoke in bed or you're going to fall asleep and light us both on fire." The younger wolf frowned. "You could try some of my tea again...I know you don't like the taste of the valerian root, but I really think it's working, it's been putting me out like a light since I've been taking it." Sarah had started drinking a stronger tea to help her relax and cope with the sudden changes to her schedule. Rearranging her life to include sleeping over at Amelia's was incredibly stressful. She chalked up relaxation and deep sleep to the tea, not to the status of her friend's wolf.

At the comment that she was cute, Sarah rolled her eyes and nudged at her friend, a little blush rising to her cheeks. She knew she was pretty...with her bright green eyes, dark brown hair, and sweet smile, Sarah knew that she was okay to look at...it was just different when someone else said it. The compliment made her a little bashful. "Alright, smooth talker, how about we go to sleep a little earlier tonight?" Sarah nuzzled affectionately at Amelia's neck, feeling a sudden wave of sleepiness wash over her as the older girl continued to watch TV. "Come on." Sarah nipped at her friend because Amelia seemed sucked into the show. She carefully untangled herself from the older girl and then head off to the bedroom so that she could get herself some pajamas, change in the bathroom, and then slide underneath the sheets for some bedtime snuggles with her new girlfriend.

----

Amelia's apartment was a little colder than she was used to and so the beta snuggled as close to her human furnace as possible. As she slept, her cold nose was pressed into the older girl's warm neck and she had shimmied her legs up so that she could sandwich her toes between Amelia's calves. Then there was the problem of her fingers....Sarah had long, thin fingers that grew cold very quickly. With Amelia being the warmest thing in the bed, it was only natural that the sleeping wolf would seek out the heat between the other girl's legs.

Sarah was adorable, but Amelia couldn't help herself from wanting a good night of sleep. Not enough to send the beta home, that sounded worse than struggling to get deep, refreshing sleep, but enough to be seriously considering methods to keep herself passed out. If only tea was the solution. Unfortunately, Amelia had a better grasp on the situation than her girlfriend, she knew it wasn't the tea that let Sarah sleep so soundly, it was the omega scent. Usually it would drive a wolf wild, with Sarah it made her nibble and bite, but it seemed to relax her more than turn the beta on. Amelia didn't have a problem with that, it was nice that her omega side didn't make the shy, nervous wolf turn in to just another horny mess, at least not under normal circumstances... Maybe it would if she stopped suppressing it, but that wasn't a scenario she was ready to explore.

"Early? Sure." Amelia finally said, turning and nuzzling Sarah back as the girl got up and headed towards the bedroom. Amelia didn't rush to follow, watching Sarah leave with a slight grin on her face... Her girlfriend was gorgeous. She felt lucky, even if she was suffering a few setbacks in the sleep department. A few moments after Sarah left her view, Amelia sighed and stood up, turning the TV off and slowly making her way towards the bedroom. Maybe she could get a bit more sleep if they went to bed early? Maybe.

Sarah wasted no time changing and getting into bed, and Amelia smiled as she walked into the room, chuckling. "I know you basically already have one, but I should clear out an entire drawer or something for you, do it just like in the movies." Amelia was glad to have Sarah around almost every night, but she could tell that her own comfort level with the situation was far better than Sarah's. For instance, Sarah still left the room to change in privacy, whereas Amelia just took off everything but her underwear, put on a t-shirt, and slid into bed. She didn't mind Sarah seeing her bare chest briefly, or showing off her body. In fact, she rather liked letting Sarah get a peek, she was confident in her looks. She was even more confident when it came to snuggling, wrapping her long arms around Sarah and hugging her close, nuzzling at Sarah's neck before giving it a gentle nip. "Good night Sarah." She cooed, getting as comfortable as she could and closing her eyes, taking in the warmth of her lover's body, and resisting the urge to make their early bedtime a reason to make out.

---

It hadn't taken long for the pair to fall asleep, it never was considering how comfortable and relaxed they seemed to make one another. Only, while Sarah was getting a restful sleep, Amelia was woken up in what could be described as absolute hell. The nibbling throughout the night was difficult to deal with, it made it hard for the omega to get an uninterrupted night of sleep, but she would do anything if that was all Sarah was doing. At first she had been confused, waking up to the latest torment and having to question whether or not Sarah had taken to trying something very unusual and daring. She had not. It was more of the younger wolf's unintentional torture. She was asleep, something Amelia had to confirm to believe, but her hand, her fingers, they were... Pushed between her legs and moving just enough to feel incredible to the horny, constantly teased omega.

When she woke up it had been surprising, but Amelia had been indecisive, not sure whether she should wake Sarah up or just try to move her hands or what, leading to the current situation. She was aroused, and the gentle movements of Sarah's fingers were enough to make her pant lightly. It wasn't enough to give her any real pleasure, not by a long shot, but it was enough to make Amelia nearly lose her composure. She was on the verge of grinding against Sarah's hand, an action that wouldn't be so ridiculous given the near week of being teased and edged in her sleep by the orally fixated beta. She managed not to do that, but she couldn't continue to be indecisive or moaning wouldn't be that far off. So she moved, reluctantly moving backwards and sliding out of the bed, performing a balancing act not to fall out of the bed or disturb Sarah as she retreated. It looks like it was going to be a long night on the couch, or at the very least she would have to calm herself down before returning... Yeah, "calm herself".

Sarah was perfectly happy in her current position: she was warm, her teeth could easily sink into her girlfriend's delicate throat, and she was protected by a gorgeous older girl. But when Amelia began to shift around, a soft, wolfish whine erupted from Sarah's throat when her heater decided to get up and leave. Still under the effects of Amelia's scent, she didn't fully wake up or make a proper attempt to get Amelia back. Instead, the beta merely moved to take over the newly vacated, but still very warm, spot on the bed. With a happy sigh, she snuggled into the pillow that smelled heavily of her girlfriend's relaxing scent, tinged with the smell of her conditioner. This was the life...

Something woke up Sarah's wolf up about fifteen minutes after Amelia had left, and it wasn't the fact that the bed was now cold. There was something sweet in the air that called to the beta, something that could not be ignored even when the human side was still groggy.

Sarah wouldn't be able to recall how she had gotten there, but somehow she was standing in the short hallway that went to the living room. Her wolf had made her prowl this far closer and closer to the scent that backoned her, but once the sound of a moan rang out, Sarah had awoken from her sleepwalking state. She looked around, wondering what on earth had happened because she hadn't sleptwalk since she had been a little girl. In the darkness she could barely make out the sight of Amelia on the couch, and as a second soft moan sounded from the couch, it didn't take much for her to figure out what the heck was going on.

Oh god, Oh god, oh godohgodohgodohgod! If she hadn't freaked out, maayybbeee she could have gone back to the bedroom without Amelia noticing her presence. But of course, Sarah being Sarah, ended up tripping over her own to feet as she tried to both step backwards, turn around, and be as quiet as possible. She fell to the ground with a thud and an "Oof," the girl turning red from head to toe as she scrambled back to the bedroom to hide under the sheets and pretend whatever had just happened hadn't happened.

Amelia was quite distraught that despite her lifelong struggle to control her desires and her wolf, that some rather mild touching from her sleeping girlfriend undid it all. It was dramatic to say undid, it simply weakened the grad student's resolve enough for her to sneak away and relieve the pressure, but it was still a telling result. Clearly when it came to Sarah, Amelia was vulnerable. It wasn't a bad thing, not to the omega who had fallen head over heels for the cute little beta, but it was something she knew she would have to think about. If nothing else she would probably need to sit down and tell Sarah, make her aware of what her wolf was, and why there would be certain times where she would have to be careful, mainly out in public. Growing horny in her own home was fine, wonderful even, but if it happened outside of her protected walls there could be consequences... Amelia knew more about the consequences than she ever wanted to.

All of the serious worries were undermined by the wolf's needs, Amelia was pleasuring herself, and to make matters worse she wasn't watching porn... She was just thinking about Sarah. So, when her gorgeous fantasy appeared in person, Amelia panicked. Sarah falling and scrambling away caused Amelia to stop and watch with horror as she realized she had just been seen. She didn't move for a good minute before she swallowed hard and summoned the courage to explain herself. Fuck, fuck, fuck! How do I explain this?! She's going to think I'm some horny beast!

Amelia was depressed, her head hung in shame as she made the short walk from the living room to her bedroom, looking towards the bed where Sarah was hiding under the sheets. Amelia chewed on her lower lip, showing a rare moment of nervousness on her usually calm face. "Sarah..." She started, stopping the moment she did to move closer and sit at the edge of the bed, gently pulling at the covers to let the beta know she would like to see her face but wouldn't force it. "Sorry Sarah, I didn't mean for you to see that. It's the first time I've had to, but tonight was a bit rough... Your uh... Your fingers were... Bold... Tonight." She didn't place the blame on her younger lover, but there was no doubt that the long, slender digits played a role in her unraveling. "Don't think it means I want to rush anything though!" She added quickly, a small expression of fear on her features. She wanted to explain herself, but she also wanted to reassure Sarah that nothing was changing... Somehow make it convincing that her lack of willpower was only a problem when it came to self-pleasure. Yeah, that made sense. She felt like an idiot, but it was the truth!

---

"Classes? Who cares about fucking classes?! I'll either skip or sleep after, so stop whining and either get in her for another or go to bed." The words she typed were always crude, she didn't care about how people viewed her and could be seemed as blunt, but it wasn't about the words, it was about the game! Skylar, known by Sky is the Limit by those she gamed with, was a serious League of Legends addict. If she wasn't at class or the rare outing, she was sitting behind her computer playing LoL. While she played other games it was easily her favorite, and as of the previous season she had managed to climb to Diamond 5, barely scraping by but still making it. With her skills reaching a new high and her drive more powerful than ever, she had started looking for other skilled players, even putting up a poster for a duo partner and possible campus team. Her desire to reach even higher heights, perhaps Master or Challenger tier, had her crazed. Currently she was typing furiously to one of the players she met through her poster, trying to convince her to keep playing... Because League was life.

Holy crap what has gotten into you recently?!?! Sarah yelled at a wolf who she knew wouldn't answer. Betas weren't as closely intertwined with their wolves as Alphas were...an Alpha would have known exactly what was going on; Sarah, however, was pretty sure she was going crazy. She -never- had urges to bite, -never- got up in the middle of the night (except for when she had been on her first round of anxiety meds that had had a sleep walking side effect), and -never- had wanted to actually go back to an embarrassing situation and watch it unfold....what the hell was going on?!?!

"I didn't see anything!" The panicked wolf blurted out quickly as Amelia began to speak to her. Nope, didn't see anything. Part of her wished that she had seen everything...but Sarah was trying to ignore that part of herself. The beta turned brighter pink at the thought, and things only became worse as Amelia kept speaking. My fingers were bold? Of course her mind jumped to the worst scenario: that she'd been grabbing at Amelia's breasts or something in her sleep, and now said her fingers were clenching a little more tightly at the blankets to keep herself hidden. This is bad. This is bad and awful and terrible and I should just go home and hide for the rest of forever... Yeah! Hide! Avoid this madness!

Sarah sighed softly as she heard the fear in Amelia's voice. As scared as she was, her friend seemed to be on the same page. Very slowly, she started to poke her way out from under the blankets. "I know...I know..." Part of her felt guilty because she knew that Amelia didn't want to rush things...that was probably why she had gone off to 'take care' of herself. "You don't have to be sorry, I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on. I don't sleep walk... And I've never been so...handsy...in my sleep before." The young wolf frowned. Midterms were coming up next month...she must be stressed...that had to be it.

------

[Not all of us can sleep when there is daylight outside!] Julia's fingers danced quickly over the keyboard as she responded to Sky. Uggghhhh she couldn't stay up all night! She had an 8am class to get to in the morning. But, if she had to be honest with herself, leaving now would bug the shit out of her. She had 2 wins and 2 losses for her promotion from Gold I to Plat V...one more game and she'd get to know whether she was stuck in Gold or could move on to Plat. [Alright. Fine] After a moment of thought, she quickly added. [Do you want to mic up this time? Because if I don't get this fucking promo done I'm going to flip tables.]

With a name like Starving Weasels, (it was an old gamertag from when she played shooters and wanted other people to see 'You were killed by Starving Weasels') Julia knew that most people thought she was a guy...which is what she preferred because gamer boys always got weird and/or creepy when they found out they were playing with a female. Hopefully Sky wouldn't be a creeper, they'd been playing together for a couple of weeks now so hopefully things wouldn't get weird because they kinda sorta knew each other.

There were some things Amelia didn't want to say, but watching her girlfriend agonize over what was happening made it impossible to just sit back and watch. She wanted to keep her secret for as long as possible, but she wanted Sarah to be relaxed and happy more than that. So after a moment and a long sigh she leaned over and hugged Sarah close, her body shaking slightly out of nervousness. She didn't tell people that she was an omega, nothing good ever came from it, but Sarah was worth the risk, she was amazing. "There's something I need to tell you Sarah, it may make it easier to understand what's going on." Amelia leaned her head against her girlfriend, closing her eyes as she steadied her breath and prepared herself. It shouldn't have been such a big deal, it was just telling her the truth, but Amelia dreaded her label as an omega her entire life, it made things difficult.

"I probably should have told you this before we started dating, I just... It's hard for me to admit. I'll just say it and stop being cryptic. I'm an omega Sarah." She gulped as the words came out of her mouth, an intense feeling of fear rising up inside of her. She didn't know how Sarah would react. She knew the beta was an amazing, caring person, she wouldn't judge, but it was difficult to convince herself things would go so well. "So basically... When I'm turned on it becomes hard to hide my scent, which is probably what is making you touch and bite at me... It's all my fault and I'm sorry." She apologized, always feeling a need to do so despite not having chosen the curse that was her wolf. Besides, she felt like letting it go for so long was already a horrible thing, that she should have told Sarah that first night that the reason she was nibbling at her neck was the wolf. She didn't exactly know, she couldn't be sure that was what it was, but it had crossed her mind.

---

[Voice chat huh? Sure.] Sky sent back as her ridiculous gamer friend once again threatened to flip a table, it was a common theme with Starving Weasels. She sighed as she logged on to skype, knowing full well that her being a girl could make things strange, but whatever! She didn't care enough to be nervous or say no, sending her contact info over to Weasels, Skylar_Cassidy, because she had made it being as generic as possible. Fortunately the picture was nerdy, otherwise it may have thrown the other person off, an artwork of Jinx wrapped around Vi from behind, hanging off her neck and kissing her cheek. Yeah, she had a few too many sexual fantasies about LoL characters... Ugh.

[Hurry up so we can gooooo!] She sent, grinning from behind her screen as she constantly changed her selected roles back and forth. It was only when she got the call that she stopped, answering it with a cheery "Helloooo~" Her voice matched her appearance, it was adorable. Not that her appearance could be shared over voice communication, but her short, fiery, cute side was well paired with the high, chirping voice. "Ready to get to plat?"

An...omega? Sarah was quiet for awhile, surprised at Amelia's confession. Omegas were rare...and for there to be an unmated one this late in life? That was damn near impossible. Usually omegas got married off early to a nice strong Alpha from a good family...they didn't stay single all the way into their graduate program and they DEFINITELY didn't date betas. An omega's scent was irresistible, Amelia could undoubtedly have anyone she wanted...yet here she was, holding a disaster waiting to happen in the middle of the night and slowly courting her. The older girl could have manipulated her at any moment to pounce - omegas who were particularly apt at controlling their scent and weaving it with their will could have even an Alpha under their thumb - but Amelia was going slow, just for her... "It's actually kind of sweet..." Sarah offered a little smile and for the first time ever initiated a kiss, catching Amelia's lips in something very gentle and caring.

"You've been holding back for me and I appreciate it...I really do." The beta murmured softly as she stayed close to Amelia, her forehead leaning against the other girl's. Everyone knew stories about omegas, though what was true and what were exaggerated rumors were hard to separate at times. Sarah knew (or at least was 90% sure) that Amelia could have driven her into a frenzy whenever she wanted and what was perhaps the scariest thing was that Sarah wouldn't have even known, she would have probably thought it was her own idea and not Amelia manipulating her. Amelia would never do that though...she really cares about me... That was one thing she knew for sure; no wolf would subject themselves to a snail's pace courtship unless they really cared about the other person. "So you don't need to be sorry, Amelia, I really like you and you don't need to worry...I'm not going to pounce all over you or hurt you." Sarah soothed, not wanting her friend to be scared now that her secret was out. The beta didn't really think about sex on a good day on and a bad day such an idea would give her a panic attack. She was pretty sure she could keep herself under control, she wasn't about to mindlessly jump her friend like an Alpha would.

"Do you uh- need to, er...finish?" Sarah turned bright pink at the question but figured she had to bring it up. Now that everything was all explained, she could relax...and smell that Amelia smelled a little bit like sex. It was pleasant but not overpowering, strong enough to have Sarah be awake and not ready to doze off for once. "You can go...or I can go. I can sleep anywhere, really. And I know I've been difficult...so...you pick." Sarah moved to rest her head on Amelia's shoulder, nuzzling at kissing the flesh gently as her friend figured out what she wanted to do to end their night.

-------

Skylar_Cassidy? For once Julia thought that the other person on the other side of the screen might be a female. Julia's own contact info appeared to be a little more illusive - she used Starving Weasels for everything, not comfortable putting her real name on anything because of pick up groups. The picture on her Skype profile was of Tracer - she'd stopped playing Overwatch for awhile but she'd probably pick it back up in the summer when she had proper time to devote to such a game. For now her life revolved around League of Legends because it was easy to just pick it up, put it down, and run around the jungle as a dragon lady.

As she watched the icons under Sky's gamertag change in a show of impatience, she hooked up her headset and pulled it on, trying to get the stupid thing comfortable over her glasses. A chipper voice sounding in her ears made her smirk a bit, she hadn't thought that the constantly cursing gamer would sound so feminine. "Hey, can you hear me?" Julia asked as she switched to Jungle and Support. The beta didn't play often enough to be able to CS properly but she had excellent map awareness and good instincts - enough that she made a pretty good jungle and a halfway decent support anyways. "If I get stuck as support again I'm going to explode. I can't do anything in the bottom lane with some idiot."

Back
Top Bottom