Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ice Queen and Fire Prince (Zellsantal and Alexis)

Nail smirk as he felt her teasing with her finger, he stoped kissing her for the moment as he moved his hands on the bottle of her shirt and pull it up until it was over her head. Once he got a good look at her without the shirt he notice she didn't have a bra on. He wanted to make a joke about it but right away closed his mouth. He had his jokes and now wasn't the time for more. However it did made him wonder if she had any panites on, he would soon find out. Nail slowly move his hands up from her sides until cuping both her brests, he squeeze them firmly though not hard it would hurt but not too soft as if he was afraid to hurt.
-------

"Sound like a plan to me, better then to have my father and sister be there watching us as if a good show for them." he told her. Once they got to the palace the two nobles were lead to the dinning room were Ozai and Azula sat at the table alrady and waiting. It was a long table, long and big enough to have thirdy people all together if they so wished it. The food was just being set on the table as they came too the room "Ah Queen Elsa, it's good to see again. It have been a long time sense I've seen you around here, if I known you be here earlier I would have welcome you peronaly." he said then wave at the sets that were ready for them. "Please join us, it is after all Zuko's welcome home party." he told her just before he start getting himself something to eat.

"Being it was such a surprise I do hope you understand that your ship had to be searched." he told her. Zuko surprised at this, the water nation have been allyed with fire for a long time. Never did he heard that their ships have to be searched "why go that far farther? The treaty was made to both factions to work together." He said. "Because my son there have been reports that some of the water tribes are helping against the fire nation and some of the ships have been used to get close enough to our ships. It have been happening the last few months, on top of that there been talk about spys here in the nation. A few have been found but killed themselfs before we could get any infomation about who set them." Ozai told him and then his eyes turn back to Elsa.

Alexis moaned softly as he massaged her bare breasts. Her nipples perked up slightly as the cool air touched her skin. Her skin was smooth and soft, her breasts giving way slightly with each gentle squeeze. She sat up more, adjusting herself so she was straddling him with her hands on his stomach for support. Her blue skirt cascaded around her body, and her bare legs pressed against his sides. She positioned herself and felt a hard bulge beneath his pants press against her light blue panties, which were becoming a little wet.. "Looks like you're a little excited too." She pushed down against it, grinding against him.

------

Elsa greeted Ozai and Azula politely before taking a seat. Before them was a rather simple meal by royal standards, and it truly spoke to the practicality of the leader of the fire nation. Lord Ozai was not one to be wasteful, even in times of celebration. Elsa poured herself a glass of merlot and began helping herself to dinner before Ozai mentioned that her ship had been searched. Normally, such a breech in protocol would be insulting, however the queen knew this situation was different. She had not announced her arrival, and so when a water tribe ship had been docked at the station it would have been treated as any other foreign vessel - rather than one carrying the queen of the northern water tribe. "It's quite alright, Zuko. Security measures must be taken at times such as these. I understand."

"We too have heard these rumours of Water Tribe ships being used for such purposes. It is quite unfortunate that the water tribe is thought to be associated with such heinous acts." She said, taking a sip of wine. "I assure you, Lord Ozai, the Water Tribes are doing all that we can to discover the truth of these matters. But, now isn't a time for such things," She said, raising her glass in a toast. "I would recommend we toast to Zuko's return." She turned to look at Ozai, expecting him to say something.

Nail lightly bite his lower lip as he felt her rubbing her rubbing against him. "Oh what guy wouldn't be when he have a hot girl on top of him." he told her as he move his hands from her breasts and onto her bear legs before sliding them up her skirt until they came to her nice ass. His hands have hold of her ass and give it a good squeeze before pulling hips down against his only to rub her inner thighs a little harder before he suddenly flipped them over with him on top of her now.

From that point he let go of her ass and kiss her lips once more but this time more lustful and passionate then before. He wasn't here just for himself like other men might do, for Nail he want his partner to have the same pleasure as well. So he kiss her lips once more before he slowly lower himself down her body. Kissing her neck and down to her breasts. His mouth cover one of her nipple and let his tongue play with it for a bit, meanwhile one hand slide over down her panties with in her skirt and rub against Alexis inner thigh. He slide his fingers against her pussy lips before slowly sliding two fingers inside of her.

------------

"Indeed!" The fire lord called out and raise his glass, Azula did the same which only make Zuko feel a bit embarrassed but he too raise his glass. "To Zuko's return!" Ozai called out once more and all took a sip of their wine. It was in that time the door to the dinning room opened, a man in fire nation uniform walked up to Ozai himself and whispers to his ear. The fire lord nodded to the man before taking a napkin and wipe his mouth "it seems something is in need of my attention, I will leave you be for the rest of the night and will see you both in the morning. Azula your to come with me as well." he said to them as he rose up. Azula did the same without a word as both of them left together. Again it felt awkward that Zuko's own father seem to be so nice and for that mater left him and Elsa alone.

She loved the feel of his lips as they danced across her body. Every time he kissed her she felt a slight shiver run down her body. When he kissed her nipple, she felt his tongue twirl around for a moment, and she became even more wet. She loved the feeling of having her nipples teased like that. And life just got better as his groping hand found it's way to her thigh, teasing her. But it didn't tease for long as he slid inside her, forcing her to gasp in pleasure. "Oh just like that." She said, her hips thrusting into him as he thrust his fingers into her. She wrapped her hands in his hair, holding his head to her breast. "Mmmm." She savored the feel of his fingers for a moment before pushing his head slowly downwards, towards her pussy. "You should get in there with your tongue too." She said, as one of her legs wrapped around him, pulling him closer to her.

------

Elsa paused for a moment, taken aback by the turn of events. She eventually turned to Zuko, glass in hand. "Well that was odd, wasn't it?" She said, taking another sip. She set the glass down and went to the door, opening it a crack. She could see Ozai and Azula walking briskly down the hall before the guard at the door took notice of her. "Queen Elsa." He said, snapping a quick salute as he stepped in front of her, obscuring her view of the fire lord. "May I assist you with anything?" The guard asked.

"No, no. I'm quite alright. I was just curious about where our hosts were off to." She said, smiling politely at the guard. The guard said - rather stiffly - that he did not know, but could send someone to inquire on her behalf. "No, that's quite alright. Thank you for your assistance."

She promptly returned to the table, standing at the head. "What do you think he was summoned away for?" She couldn't shake the feeling that she was missing something important. And being here without another representative of the Water Tribes certainly wasn't helping. She was unsure of her self, not sure if she should trust her gut or not.

"Heh I was planning to do that next Alexis. But first we need to get this out of the way." he said as he remove his fingers then went ahead and grab hold of her panties and slide them over her legs and tose it on the floor. All that was left was the skirt but he could see with her open legs her lovely sex. He lower himself down once more and moved the skirt over so he could better access. His face now just a half an inch to her pussy lips, he give a good lick before he start eating her pussy out. Sliding his tongue against her opening and sucking on her clitoris.

After a while he could tell she was very wet and ready for him if need be but right now it was time he get a little loving himself. He stop eating her out and stood up only to take his pants off. Once he got them off she would see him in his fully glory, he stood with a thick cock size of nine inch's long. Being he didn't know the size she been use to Nail have hoped this is enough for her. "I think it's time you get me ready don't you think? Then we can get the main event started."

"Not sure, really it just been one odd day, for me at lest. My father seems a lot more... chearefuly then normal. Even when I met him earlyer he sounded like he was greatful to have me back. Something about that just seems off, as for what he and my sister was summoned for I have no idea. Then again I can't say I'll miss them at the moment, it did leave us alone once more." he said but smile at the same time. "So the question is what do we want to do or talk about while we still have time for ourselfs?

She moaned in pleasure, gripping his hair tightly as he licked and sucked on her. His tongue pushed its way inside her pussy, spreading her, getting her wet and ready. She was disappointed when he finally pulled away, but that disappointment only lasted as long as his pants did. She licked her lips in anticipation. "My pleasure." She said as she got up on her knees. She moved forward so his big cock was waving in her face. She placed both hands on his hips and leaned in, kissing his inner thigh. His cock was sliding against her smooth cheek as she moved her face up. She tilted her head up, kissing the base of his cock as she looked up at him with her pale blue eyes.

Her lips planted small kisses all along the base of his cock before she licked it. She licked it all the way from the base to the tip, slowly, savoring the small drop of precum she received at the end. She grabbed hold of the base of his cock with one hand and finally wrapped her lips around the tip of his member. Her tongue wrapped around the tip of his cock a few times, getting it nice and wet, before she put it in deeper. Her head began to bob slowly, taking his cock deeper in her mouth each time. It pressed against her wet lips, and against her tongue as she sucked him off. Her other hand lowered itself to her breasts, where she began playing with her own nipples as she sucked him off.

------

Elsa returned to her seat beside Zuko. "That's a good question." She said, pushing her plate away and turning towards him. "I suppose we could get caught up. It has been a full year since I've seen you. Tell me about one of your adventures while you were away! I love a good story."

Nail couldn't help but feel his head moving back with his eyes rolling back as well in pure pleasure. Dame he wonder how many men she have done to get this good, better then most women have done so far. His hand lay onto her head as she suck him good and gave a few moans as well. However after a little bit of time he was close in cumming, he quickly stop her head to move many more and slowly slide his cock out of the young water bender's mouth "Alright, I think it's time for the main event dont you think? So then how you want it to go? All the wall, on all fours or you have something in mind?" he asked her.

---------

"Heh alright, hmm were to start. I guess would be how I met up with Nail." Zuko told her as he look back in memory lain. Zuko told with in the first week he was sent to give aid to a port base what was on the edge of earth kingdom beach's. The commanders and higher ranks of the army knew what happen back home and he knew they all thought him nothing more then a dishonor prince. Right away Zuko was assigned on a scouting run with a group heading out, one among them were Nail himself. Being Zuko was never part of the field he wasn't sure what to expect however his group leader and everyone else didn't seem to help much either as Zuko tried to ask some questions about the layout of the land and such in hopes to better himself.

Only one was open enough to help him and it was Nail himself which none of the group they were in wanted to talk to him either. In sort none of them thought anything was going to happen and it be just a normal day. Well they were worng for they were ambushed by Earth kingdom soldiers. The earth benders caught them off guard. Nail was on the ground and about to be crushed by a earth bender and a larger boulder. Zuko was able to reach Nail in time and pull him out before the boulder hit the ground.

A retreat was called and right away all the fire nation soldiers were trying to get away. Unfortunately Zuko was captured while the rest got out safely. Zuko told Elsa he was taking to a small camp not far from the ambushed site. Here he was taken to a tent and they learnd who they have as their prisoner. "Justice needed to be made" one said for the deaths of people by the fire nation. Those within the tent agreed, they were going to break Zuko's hands so he could fire bend again, they gotten his arms out and ready to be smashed by some large stones. It would have been the end of his bending if not Nail coming out of no were and saving his sorry ass.

When the scouting group regrouped they realized Zuko was not among them and Nail tried talking them into saving him. None want to take the risk and the commander said no one would miss him anyways. It only pist Nail off to no end and decide to on his own even though the commander order him to come back. Nail managed to make distraction when he found the camp and lure everyone away from the tents long enough for him to find Zuko about to have his arms smashed. Nail fought the three who were there on his own and it only impressed Zuko of how well of a fight and bender he truly was.

Both escape from the camp and back to their own base safely, knowing that Nail might get an ass chewing and more likely doing clean up duty for the rest of his life he then asked Zuko if could take him were ever he goes. "He figure it would be better with me then staying with some commander who didn't know his head from a hole in the ground. I didn't see the harm in it, a matter of fact I am grateful have him come with me. It made the year go a little faster and we as partners were able to get things done were others wouldn't or couldn't do. For Nail it made life more interesting or so that's what he told me. From there we went a few times to the front lines to aid in cargo runs, other times it was to check the villages and towns we control and make sure they were staying faithful to our nation. There were a few.... we found out weren't, end up burning their homes down. " he told her and could tell he didn't like the last part he said.

Alexis gasped for breath as he pulled out of her mouth. She got up and backed up slightly until her ass bumped into the wall. She spread her legs, waiting for him, and raised one hand to him, gesturing for him to come forward. "I want you to fuck me against the wall." She said, licking her lips.

------

She listened intently to the story, asking the odd question here or there, or gasping in shock or surprise at the appropriate moments. She frowned at the last part, clearly disappointed. "You really burned down their villages? They were civilians, Zuko. Not soldiers."

She shook her head, commenting in general on the rest of the story. "Wow, that's incredible Zuko. I will have to thank Nail next time I see him. Speaking of," She said, looking out the window at the steadily fading light. "I wonder where they are? They must have lost track of time. No matter."

Elsa told him a little more of what her past year has been like, at it was quite politic heavy. It seemed that every day the water tribe had some crisis that needed her immediate attention, or some critical decision that needed making. "Relationships have been tense this past year. The war has been weighing heavily on everyone."

Nail didn't say anything as he fallowed her to the wall, take a hand onto his cock and rub the tip against her opening before sliding the tip inside her. Quickly he got a hold of her legs and pull them up against his hips, hopfuly she get the idea to hang on by them. As he did this he gave one hard thrust and plunged his whole cock inside her. Being how wet she was it was easy for Nail to slide it all in her, and she is dame time as well. Without skiping a beat Nail pounder her like a sex craved beast. His hands moved over to grip her ass while his eyes staded on hers.

-------------

"I didnt have a choise Elsa, I didn't like the idea more then you but still I was not in command but follow thoses who are. If it were to take lifes then I would have drawn the line, I rather turn homes then kill anyone and thankfuly I no blood was spild." he told her. He agreed with her which wasn't the problem, it was the same type of thoughts that got him banshed in the first place but still it made him wonder if that was still right or not. When Elsa sounded worried about their friend he couldn't help but chuckle "I wouldn't worry, any girl with Nail is bound to have a good time. Trust me when I say we won't see them until morning." He told her.

Zuko new Nail too well, hes a man who loves his women, if Alexis gotten his friend's eye and not back for a while it can only mean they are fucking like rabbits. Zuko nodded to Elsa in agreement about the politics and how the war have been for everyone. "Well in any case it might be best we are selfs get some sleep. Tomorrow I'll see what my father have planned and afterwards seem if we can have some time for our selfs, at lest while your still here." he said to her. He knew she couldn't stay too long, heaven's knows what Anna might to back at the northen kingdom, now she wasn't a bad sub for Elsa but no way near as good as her elder sister. "I'll take you to your room, I'm sure it one of the spare rooms is ready for just about anyone to come in."

Alexis wrapped her arms around him as he plunged into her. Her hands gripped him tightly, and her legs clung tightly to his torso as he thrust into her wildly. With each thrust she moaned, savoring the feel of him entering her. Her breasts bounced with each movement. "Oh, Nail!" She yelled out, "Deeper!" She leaned in, kissing him passionately as he fucked her, her breasts pressed tightly against his chest.

------

Elsa walked with him down the corridors until they reached her temporary room. "Well, thanks for an interesting night, Zuko." She said, smiling at him from the door. "I'll see you in the morning." And with that she left him to his own affairs for the evening. Elsa yawned almost immediately as she closed the door behind her. She was more tired than she thought, and the wine certainly wasn't helping. Quite a lot had happened today, and it was starting to take its toll. She searched the room quickly, taking stock of her surroundings. It was - as it turned out - a room she had stayed at before at the Fire Nation's palace, so she was quite familiar with it. She retrieved a nightgown from the dresser and changed out of her dress, hanging it neatly in the closet in the process. She crawled under the covers and was asleep within moments.

Nail kissed her back while his hips moved to meet with hers. He kept pounding her and move deep as he could with in her. He kept this pace up for a good while and none have came just yet. He figure she was doing the same as he is, hanging in there until one finaly gives out. In either case he was just about his limit and trying very hard not to let it go inside her. Nail broke the kiss and stoped for a moment and taking a few deep breaths "I'm close, so unless you want me to let it out in you I need to pull out." he said to her before he start sliding himself out of her.

Alexis thrust with him in time, feeling close to climaxing herself. "No, no!" She said, pulling his body closer to her. "Don't stop! Finish inside me."

Nail felt himself being shoved right back in her, his eyes looked at hers for a moment. It was a first any woman asked to finsh it inside her and knew what could happen. However it was her request and he only hope she wouldn't hate him afterworlds. Nail quickly went back to were he was left off and in a short time he couldn't hold it anymore. He kiss her lips just before he gave one final thrust. His moans were held by the kiss but she would feel his warm seed filling her insides.

Alexis felt a hot rush spread through her body, starting at her womb. She loved the feel of his hot seed pulsing into her. She gasped, having climaxed during that final kiss. She kissed him lightly now on the lips as she slid him out of her. "That was amazing." She said, feeling as if she were in a stupor. "You," she said, planting a finger on his lips, "Are quite the lover." She planted another gentle kiss on him and walked over to the sleeping bag that was lying on the ground. She grabbed it - still half naked except for her blue skirt, and pulled it closer to the fire. She opened it up and lay inside with the flap open, turning towards him so he could admire her curves. She patted the space next to her - there wasn't much. "Come on, let's snuggle by the fire."

"Heh thanks, I have to say though you were amazing your self. Really your the first woman I know who can still walk after a fuck like that. Normally they pass out right on me." he told her as she walked over to the sleeping bag with her. It was big enough to hold them both and really he didn't mind sharing either. Nail chuckle as he got in with her "I wonder how our noble friends are doing." he said as he lay on his back and put an arm around her if she decide to lay on top of him. "In any case Ill see you tomorrow maybe we can go again before we meet up with him." he said before he start dozing off.

------------

Elsa saw her self and her sister Anna when they were just little kids playing outside. Elsa using her water bending to entertain her younger sister. However Elsa would see her younger self suddenly wasn't feeling good and fall to the ground, Anna cried out for their parents. A strong wind of snow blew over Elsa's eyes to find her self inside one of the healing chambers. The healers used everything water bending method they could think of but nothing seem to cure her of the illness she have. Her parents were desperate for she could tell they didn't lose one of their daughters, her father left the room and headed outside.

Another wave of snow blew in front of Elsa as she now sees her father in what looked to be a temple made of ice. She never saw this place before however the craftsmanship is the best she have ever seen, flawless in every way which looked the same way as she used her bending to make her own towers and such. Her father was on one knee and bowing to what looked to be a pond of water "Tamra, supreme sprit of water. I come asking.... begging for your help. My daughter Elsa gravely ill, even the greatest healers of the northern water tribe could do nothing for her. Please, I will pay any price that is within my power, even my own life if need be." he said to the pond. For long moments nothing seem to happen, until a voice replied "I hear your request." a woman's voice was heard in the chamber. The water in the pond started rise up in the air and taking a form of what looked to be a human woman.

A tall pale skinned woman stood on top of the water itself. Long pale lavender hair, which is partially tied up in the back of a long bun and falls behind her shoulders. In the middle of her forehead a blue symbol of water. Wearing a large sleeve and long hem white kimono. Her icy blue eyes looked down on Elsa's father . The man looked up and stunned for a moment before quickly putting his head back down. Tamra smiled "Rise, you and your family of done well in protecting this temple and respect the spirits as well. For that alone I will grant your request. Bring your daughter here and I will do what I can for her." she told him. Elsa's father looked up at the water spirit and over joyed to what he heard. "Thank you!" and with that he turned to rush out of the temple.

At that moment Tamra turn to Elsa herself "You father brought you to me, I indeed cured you of the illness you had. In order to do that however I had to put a part of myself inside you, it is the reason you are so strong with your bending. However there was more of a reason why I helped you. I chose you Elsa, to partake in the trials of the Avatar. You, along with three others will be tested to see which among are worthy to become the next Avatar. A new one id greatly needed more now then ever to bring back balance to both worlds. You, the chosen of fire and the truth seeker must gather the chosen of air and earth then all most come to the spirit world to start the trials." she told her as she came closer until the spirit was now face to face with Elsa.

"You must hurry and leave the palace, for your life is in grave danger as well as the chosen of fire. For the fate of the future for both worlds are at stake." with those final words Tamra and the temple faded and suddenly the world around her changed. Above in the air she could seen her kingdom but lay waste in frozen ruins. In a flash she would see now the earth kingdom of Ba Sing Se, its large walls in pieces and the kingdom itself a lifeless wasteland. Next was the kingdom of hair with crumbled plateaus which the air temples once stood. In a flash once more she would see the fire nation which looked fine form were she was at in the air, but then it seems she was coming closer very quickly. She would notice something new, a very large dome in the middle of the kingdom itself and she was heading right for it. The next thing she knew she was inside the dome and floating towards an area. She could tell it was a over size fighting arena. In the middle which was the arena itself were many people fighting along each other, both benders and non while there were people setting on the stands themselves who seem to be enjoying the mindless fighting.

Elsa would land right at the bottle of a set of stairs and on top of the stairs was a throne with blazing fire flaring up on the sides of it. On the throne itself sat a figure, the man wore the standard fire nation clothing but with no shirt and showing the man bear muscular chest and abs. However there was some sort of symbol on the chest as well. The man's face was covered in shadows but a dark grin could be seen. Next to Elsa she would suddenly seen herself being pushed to her knees by a fire nation soldier. This Elsa looked a bit older and war torn as well. With a final flash of light she would find her self awake from her dream.

-----

It was only a few hours but Nail seem he himself was having a dream, his movements might have waken Alexis but if it haven't then Nail would. He quickly sat up wide away from the dream he just had. He was sweating and his heart was pounding. "Alexis get up, we have to go!" he said as he got up and quickly getting change.

The soldier pushed her down to the ground forcefully, a wicked grin plastered on his face. As she knelt on the ground with this man at her back, she could not escape the feeling that this was it, this was where her story ended. Elsa awoke in a cold sweat, and immediately looked over her shoulder expecting to see the tall brooding soldier hovering over her. She could feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins as she pulled off the sweat-soaked sheets in a hurry. The red symbol emblazoned on that man's chest flashed through her mind as she quickly pulled her dress on. She was familiar with the spirits and their world, but had never in her whole life had a vision as clear as that. Whether it was simply a vivid dream or truly a prophetic vision she was not sure. But every fibre of her being was warning her to get away - and fast!

She had no weapons to speak of - save for her water-bending - and for that she needed to have water on hand, should anything go awry. She looked around her room quickly and spotted a pitcher next to the wash basin. She quickly filled it up, cradling it in her arms as she rushed to the door, water sloshing on her dress in the process. She opened the door to the hallway and peered cautiously down the hall. Empty. She turned right, moving quietly but swiftly down the hall. She paused at any split in the path, searching her memory for the correct way to Zuko's room. "Hang on, Zuko. I'm coming." She said, turning another corner. Just a couple more turns and she was almost there.

------

Alexis could feel Nail fidgeting and muttering in his sleep, as if he were having a night terror. She groaned and shoved him lightly, muttering that it was just a dream and telling him to go back to sleep. But he took no notice of her attempts to sooth him. Suddenly he quickly sat up, half carrying her with him as he tugged the sleeping bag up in the process. That woke her up instantly. "Ow! What do you mean we have to go?" She said, struggling out of the sleeping bag. The fire had died down and was just now barely glowing embers. She retrieved her top and pulled it on, feeling a little chill in the air now that the sun was down. "You were just having a dream, Nail. Calm down."

At the final corner there were a captain and his guards just passing Zuko room, the captain himself blinked but smiled warmly "Queen Elsa, I was just about to come get you. Though I find it interesting your running around the halls in this late of the hour. However sense you are here I ask you come with me, the firelord wish to talk to you about something." The man said as he and his two men came closer to her.
------------

"I'm sorry I can't, not until I see for myself if I'm wrong. The dream... was too real to be just a dream." he said as he tried to claim down but he couldn't, not after what he saw. In his dream he walked though a set of double doors and the place itself looked much like the firelord's throne room but more grand. There were people or what looked like people dancing around and music playing as if he just came to a party. On the throne was a beautyful woman dressed in red and gold dress. The woman looked to be about in her early thirdys or older twentys. Deep taned skin and long red hair that went just over her shoulders. Nail couldn't help how every flet so real and on top of that he wonder if this was a wild wet dream, with a hot woman like this in front of him dame he hope so.

The woman only gave a small laugh as if reading his mind "Oh no, that's not what this is Nail." the woman said and her look on her face became more serious, the dancers turned to a puff of smoke and the music stopped playing. "Nail Brightblade. I now unlock your sight beyond sight, as it is your power as the Truthseeker. You will now able to see what others could not and this will aid you in finding the chosen of air and earth." she said before the background changed and suddenly Nail seen the wrold around seem to be in ruins before he suddenly see himself coming to what looked like a dome like arena. He saw before him Elsa chained and kneeing down just below a set of stairs leading up to a throne and the figure that had some odd mark on his chest.

Nail turn only to see the woman next to him "I am Rasa, the supreme spirit of fire. This is the fate of both our worlds if the avatar does not rise soon, now go quickly Nail for both Zuko and Elsa are the chosen of fire and water and they are in danger. Your guarden will be there to help you shortly and can tell you more of what is to come. Now go!" she told him and that was when he awoke.

As Nail and Alexis gotten changed he told her about the dream, he wasn't sure how she would react to it. He knew it sounded crazy and maybe she was right and it was just a dream but something in him felt different and felt this wasn't something to just let go, not yet at lest. "Look you can hit me in the nuts if I'm wrong ok? For now please just trust me with this." he said.

Elsa didn't even take the time to give the man a snappy retort. She took a quick step back from the slowly advancing guards and immediately sprung into action, splashing the pitcher full of water towards the men. While the water flew in the air in front of them she threw aside the pitcher and the began her water dance. With a quick flourish of the hand she stopped the falling water and collected it into a sphere that hovered between herself and the guards. The two men stopped their advance, looking a little uncertain. It seems they had not expected her to be so ready to fight, and she wasn't about to give them the opportunity to think it over.

She moved like a ballerina, her arms flowing like the water she controlled. The ball of water hardened into a solid block of ice. Suddenly, she thrust forward as if she were striking a punching bag, shouting out like a boxer would, and the ball of ice shattered, sending small daggers of ice flying rapidly towards the two men who stood against her.

------

Alexis listened to the story with a rather skeptical expression on her face. She had grown up learning about the spirits as well, but had never given much stock to the idea. It all sounded like a lot of fairy tale nonsense to her, and this little story he cooked up seemed no different. Still, he looked very - well very serious, which seemed odd for him. Whatever was going on, he seemed to believe in the dream. She rolled her eyes. "I won't hit you in the nuts, Nail, but you are definitely wrong." She said, teasing him. "Let's just go and get this over with. We'll go find Zuko and Elsa, they'll get a laugh about the whole thing and we can get back to bed." She led the way out the door, waving for him to follow.

The three of them were indeed caught off guard by the sudden use of the water pitcher and just bearly have the time to get out of most of the attacks, the two guards who were agains't the wall got a few shards on them but luckly the army took most of the hit. The captain was able to fall his back and the shards went just above his face. Zuko's door open and lucky for the prince the door open outward for the shards hit the door. Zuko jumped back a bit when he seen the points of the shards on the other side of his door but quickly rushed out and ready for a fight. Only to see Elsa, a captain and two guards in the hall "What the hell is going on here!?" he shouted and hope it gotten all their attenion.
-----------

Nail only nodded to her as they left the cave, in truth he hoped he was wrong but some how the feeling with him said other wise. It took them the same time getting back to the city limits, once came to a turn a corener right away Nail pulled himand Alexis back. At the palace gates were many guards, more then the normal number but that's not what got Nail's attention. "Um You know that red mark I told you about, call me crazy but I see that same mark on all those men's forheads." he told her. "Well that would explan a lot fo things and it's about time you two got back from your hot time in the cave." a male voice said outloud and just above the two as well and both could hear the figure as well. Nail quickly looked up and saw what looked to be a masked figure on top of the building they were hiding behind. The man's clothing were all black and the mask he had was that of a dragon serpent "Who the hell are you?!" Nail asked but not too loud to draw the guard's attention.

"The one Rasa sent, we'll all have a little chat later but for now we have bigger problems. We need to get Elsa and Zuko out of there quickly, before that crazy firelord put the mark on those two. I'll destraked the guards long enough for you to get in, getting out might be a bit tricky but I'll see what i can do." he said before suddenly moving out of site. Nail slowly turn his head to Alexis and hoping he wasn't the only one that was seeing and hearing what was said.

Elsa got in a ready position, her eyes locked on the captain who seemed to have uncanny reflexes. The two guards plucked some shards of ice out of their arms, wincing in pain. The captain got up off the ground and glared at Elsa momentarily before his expression changed. One moment he was full of menace and the next his face read nothing but surprise, as if he were panicked by what had happened. He turned to Zuko and snapped a quick salute. "Prince Zuko!" The Captain said, "We were just doing our patrols in the hallway when Elsa attacked - seemingly out of nowhere!"

"Don't listen to him, Zuko!" She said, waving her arms slightly. The shards of ice started to quiver slightly, gathering together slowly. This set the guards on edge, and she was worried they would panic and strike out at her. "There's no time to explain, but we have to get out of here. Now!"

------

Alexis felt a lump in her throat, and for the first time she was scared for Elsa. She had no idea what was going on, but she could make out a faint red mark on the soldier's heads. That, on top of this mysterious individual... She couldn't deny that there was some truth to this bizarre story. "Alright," She said, her voice cracking slightly. She cleared her throat quietly and said again. "Alright, I'm convinced." She knelt down low to the ground and peered around the corner. She could see the guards standing alert by the gate. Even worse, small squads of them appeared to be roaming the nearby streets. If they didn't move soon they would be discovered here.

She pulled herself around the corner and leaned against the wall, her eyes a little wide. "I don't know who that was, but he may be our only shot of getting to Elsa and Zuko. That place is swarming with guards though. Once he thins the herd a little we will have to move quickly. Hard and fast." She eyed him up and down briefly. "Do you have any weapons on you?" Alexis was - at the moment - weaponless. Her bow and quiver were stored safely on their ship, and carrying an open weapon was unwise here. Besides, two skilled water benders could defend themselves well enough if the need arose.

This day kept getting weirder, if not for his dream he would have thought Elsa was losing it. But this day felt so odd he wasn't sure what was going on. Zuko just gotten home and regain his respect and honor, now however it seems he must give it up once more if he is the help the woman his heart want the most. Captain, your free to leave and keep on patrol." he told him "I'll make sure our guest is put back in her room." he told them. The captain in the other hand shook his head a bit before looking back at the prince "I am afriad that won't do, fo ryou see the fire lord himself wish to speak to her in privet. Somthing in the lines of finding... spys." He said as he half turn to the ice queen her self.

Zuko blinked, it was odd for his father to wanting to talk to her in late at night. However it didn't bother him about the spys part, sense he had to let some one get into the northen water tribe just to make sure what ws going on there. Still however why would his father want to talk her in late and not just in the morning? He frown at the captain and came up to him to push him aside "Tell my father I will deal with queen Elsa." he said as he pass thenm all and took one of her hands. He made sure the men and the Captain were both behind him before moving his eyes to the corner behind her, he moved his eyes in a way that trying to point her to go to the corener. He would then make a run for it with her.
----------

"I've always used my fire mending, that's my only weapon I really use and fighting skills." he told her. It wasn't he couldn't use weapons but he just didn't have the need for it, that and he didn't like killing what so ever. Shortly they got their sign when they heard a near by exsplosion, all the guards turned that way, the ones with the marks anyways. They took off to check it out and leaving only two guards at the gate, these two in the other hand didn't have the marks on them. He wasn't sure why they didn't but maybe he and Alexis could pass them without a fight. He thought for a moment, most of the guards should know who Alexis sense she is with Elsa all the time. That should work to get them in, getting out will be a problem but he push that thought away for the time being.

"Alright heres the plan, I'm going to act like a sickly drunk and your helping to my room back at the palace. If any luck they with buy it and we can get in, otherwise get us close enough to knock them out. These two don't have any marks so I am guessing these guys will be fooled by the plan, unless you have a better idea in mind?" he asked.

Elsa took his hand and allowed herself to be led away. The ball of ice she had been forming slumped down to the ground and rolled for a moment before coming to rest against the wall. She took notice of his glance and walked with him to the corner when she heard a voice behind them. "Don't take another step, Prince Zuko." The captain said, and she turned her head to see him approaching the pair of them, the two guards flanking him on either side. "I'm afraid I must insist that the Fire Lord talk to the queen tonight." Elsa looked over to Zuko and raised his eyebrows, nodding slightly to the side. Run for it? she mouthed silently, her back still to the guards.

------

Alexis raised her hands in the air in exasperation. "I don't know what symbols you're talking about, Nail. But what choice do we have?" She peered around the corner and watched the majority of the guards rushing away into the distance. "This is the best chance we're going to get. Come on." She grabbed his hand and yanked him around the corner. She wrapped an arm around him and helped guide him towards the gates. The two guards quickly took notice of the two stumbling citizens.

The two guards walked over towards them. "Hold there!" One of them said, "What business do you - oh" The guard looked her up and down, taking note of her blue dress. "You were with Queen Elsa earlier, were you not? What happened to your friend here?"

Alexis chuckled, readjusting her grip on Nail. "I'm afraid I drank my friend here under the table." The second guard laughed and made a joke about Alexis handling her drink for her size. She laughed, saying she was no lightweight. "I'm just helping him back to his room."

This was very odd, the last he knew things were never this tight even in war. How this all looks it could very well make it seem like Elsa was trying to kill him but he knew better then that so he put that thought behind him, the bit with spys didn't surprised him either and in truth couldn't blame her but still the prince couldn't believe that was all. Right now he had a choice, his honor he finaly worked to regain or the woman his heart fell for. Well in that case... so much for honor. Zuko gave her a quick nod and turn to thrust his arm forword and shot a wave of fire before quickly running. He only hoped it would buy them enough time to get outside at lest.
-------
Nail played along, moving around as if he couldn't stand on one foot though he didn't over do it so he and Alexis wouldn't wast too much time, he hope though they wouldn't catch on that he didn't have a breath of a drunken man. Once they were though the gates and they close right behind them he stood back up. "Ok, once we are though the front door... I have no idea were to go." he said as he felt like a fool. He didn't know his ins and outs of this place and feard they might more or less get lost. That is unless Alexis new the way. Before he could say anything though as they got close to the double doors, one of the doors open up and coming though was Azula her self. "Man not this crazy...." he was saying but then notice a red mark on her as well. "Oh great she has one too." He whispers to Alexis.

The guards yelled out in shock as the fire sprang towards them. It wouldn't stall them for long, she knew, and so she sprinted down the hall the way she had come with Zuko close on her heels. "Thanks for trusting me, Zuko!" She said as they ran. She rounded a corner and could hear them calling for aid from behind them. Soon the halls would be swarming with guards. They had to get out, and fast! "I swear, I'll explain everything once we are safe. Do you know a quick way out of here?" She was somewhat familiar with the palace, but assumed if anyone knew the ins and outs it was him. She came to a crosswords and stopped momentarily, not sure which direction to take.

------

Alexis swore as Azula stepped right in front of them. Alexis heard the whisper and swore again. Azula spotted them almost immediately and grinned maliciously. "If it isn't the tag-alongs." She said, placing her hands on her hips. "Zuko has been looking for you," She said, pointing to Nail, "And our dear guest the Queen has been looking for you." She finished, pointing at Alexis. "Why don't we head inside and meet up with them?"

Alexis let go of Nail, and raised her arms defensively. "Not a chance, you witch!"

"Why wouldn't I trust you? Even with the case that you were spying on the nation why didnt my father get you sooner? On top of that things felt a little odd sense I got back." he told her though he want to say more but he figure to let it go for the time being and forus more on running.
--------

If what Zuko told him about his sister Nail new very well she wouldn't take well being called a witch. Azula frown and glared at the water bender "You dare call me a witch you two time slut?!" she said as she got into a fighting stands and as she did they would notice Azula's fingers started to spark. From what Nail have understood Azula have advance bending behind her, she could literally fire lighting out of her own finger tips. By the look of it those werent lieing. They were about to have a fight in their hand and they didn't have time to start one.

Not doing what would happen but still it was better the mad witch be after him then Alexis. "Hey sweet cheeks, mind telling me about the red mark on your forhead? Looks interesting if you ask me." he said to her. It was that moment that Azula bolted her to look right at him and ignoring ALexis all together. "Kill the truth seeker!" and with that Azula fires a lightning bolt at him. Quickly Nail push Alexis out of the way and he jump the other way of the attack. With that dodge in the other hand Nail didn't stop running and Azula want after him. "Get Zuko and Elsa, I'll meed you guys back to the gates!" he called out. as he was being chanced and fired upon.

Back
Top Bottom