Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ice Queen and Fire Prince (Zellsantal and Alexis)

Elsa smiled, feeling more at ease with this interesting individual as time went on. At first his blatant openess was rather alarming, but he didn't take that long to get used to. Perhaps she had Alexis to thank for that. "I don't really know. I'll need time to think about it." Bob arrived then, offering to refresh their pot. "Not at the moment, thank you Bob. Perhaps when our fourth guest arrives we can have a fresh pot?"

"Of course, Elsa, of course. Let me know if you need anything." He said with a slight bow of the head before departing once more. Elsa smiled at his departing form, glad he had abandoned the whole your highness thing.

"I am curious about what you plan on doing now though, Nail." She said, turning her attention back to him. "The two of you have been away for over a year. Is there anything you want to do now that you are home? Any family to see?"

He was about to reply to her up until she said family then his eyes turn to his cup with a frown. "Family I really don't want to see lets put it that way." he said and then he looks up and seen Zuko just walking though the door "Well specking of the devil himself, took you long enough! I was just finishing telling them about the encounter with Rose." Nail said. Zuko blinked before taking a hand against his face and shook his head back and forth "Why in all nations would you tell them that one, sense then those guys still think I might have been more interested in men." he said in reply while still by the door and lucky for them they were still alone.

"Heh um I didn't say that part." Nail said with a grin. Zuko blinked as he now realize he walked into that one. "You little.." Zuko was saying but before he could fished he was pushed aside and to the floor as another man came into the place. He had short brown hair and a thin beard covering his face, he was taller then Zuko he had a bear gut that was for sure and he reeked of reek of booze as the man walked over to the table "Well the little shit returns, I knew you would be crawling your sorry ass back here. On top of that your already trying to get into some one's panties!" he said before the man lower himself enough to have his face between the girls. Nail frowned deeper then what they might have seen before, "Nice to see you too, father." replying to the man.

Elsa's nose crinkled in disgust as the smell of the man engulfed them. She turned to find his face mere inches from hers and she quickly dismissed herself from the table, leaving the man hovering over Alexis' shoulder. Elsa turned back as she walked and her eyes met Alexis', sending her a rather clear message that read Get rid of this idiot. Elsa approached the fallen Zuko, extending a hand to help him up. "Nevermind the story, Zuko. And nevermind him." She said with a nod of the head towards the overly ample man at the table. "It's really good to see you again."

Back at the table Alexis was attempting to deal with the booze-bag who had suddenly invaded her space. She stood up and turned around to confront the man, standing tall despite being a full half-foot shorter than the portly fellow. "Excuse me, where do you get off busting in here like that? Your son and I were having a lovely discussion before you rudely barged in and disrupted us. If you are only here to belittle your son and insult his friends then you may as well leave." In his stupor the man would most likely jump at the prospect of a fight, although whether or not he would try to fight a woman she was not sure. Perhaps he could be persuaded to leave before things got out of hand.

Zuko was half way up when Elsa came over to help him out, he was about to give the man a piece of his mind but remembering she is around he didn't want to show his temper to her. More so to her. He took her hand and got off the floor but also smile at her as he got up, not taking his eyes off her for that moment. However he blinked and heard what Alexis was saying quickly turning his attenion to her Nail and Nail's father.

"Jon I told you not to come back here, its bad for busness." Bob was saying but then Jon turned half way to look at Bob "I"ll do what the hell I want! Bo you know who I am Bob? I can head commander Jon Brightblade head of the nation's security. I could very well shut this place down, so fuck off!" he yelled and turn around to hear Alexis trying to tell him to leave. "And who are you to tell me what to do you water tribe trash?! You have no rights to say shit here!" he said as he rose one arm that would lead to a very hard slap, however Nail notice it right away and quickly got off his set and grab the arm with one hand to stop his father from hiting her.

"You dare little shit?" Jon asked. "Yea I dare just as I dare you to take this outside like a real man would, not some bar braw. Or are you too afraid to get your ass kicked?" Nail asked still holding that frown on his face. "Ha, fine! I be more then happy to let everyone around to see the little shit like you getting your ass handed to you." he said before Jon start moving out of the place.

Alexis stiffened as the man rose his arm, ready to defend herself. But Nail leaped into action to intervene. The man turned to leave and Elsa stepped aside from the doorway, letting the obnoxious man through. As he walked by Elsa stared daggers at the man, her icy blue eyes cutting through him. Before Nail could follow his father out the door Alexis laid a hand on his shoulder, spinning him around to face her. "Well I can see why you didn't want to see him." Alexis said, feeling pity for him. "Don't let him bait you, Nail. Let's just sneak out the back and leave him be."

Bob was standing nearby and seemed to be nodding in agreement. He gestured over his back with his thumb and said in a low voice. "I can let you out the back, no troubles miss. I'd rather avoid a fight breaking out right on my front step anyways." It was clear he disagreed with the head commander's attitude, but had very little say in the matter. It seems his position bought him quite a bit of power in this town.

Nail shook his head "Why bother, he still would give Bob hell and might even shut him down. Besides, he already fucked up if you think about it. He pushed the son of the firelord to the ground without thinking and calling Elsa trash while both are nobles in your on right which that along could get his ass in deed trouble, that is if it known to everyone." he said with a grin. "You plan to publicly humiliation, in front of everyone thats here?" Zuko asked as if guessing what Nail was planning.

Nail grined to the prince "you bet your ass, also I'm an unskilled fighter like was when I first joined the army. Besides I don't turn down a challange, more so when it comes to my old man." he said before turning back to Alexis "Hey Alexis, if I come out alright would you mind joinning going some were, just the two of us?" he asked. her.

Elsa sighed, clearly not in support of the idea. She realized Nail's mind had been made up though, and so simply lead the way out the door. "Men." She said in a frustrated voice as she took up a place in front of the store. Jon was putting on a tough guy act outside the store, trying to intimidate his own son. She was embarrassed for him, but not enough to feel pity for him.

Alexis smiled at Nail's question. "I would like that. I was hoping you would ask." She said with a wink. "Now go show that deadbeat who you really are."

Nail laughed about the 'Men' comment "Yep, its a man thing. Besides I already ran from porblem years ago. Its about time I deal with it and show that I'm not some little kid to be pushed around any more, no matter who I'm facing." he said as he looked over at Zuko. He turned back to Alexis "In that case I'll try to make this quick." he said to them before walking out the door.

Outside a crowd of people have gatherd after Jon's yelling in front of the tea shop. Once Nail came out the man took another swig of what ever drink he had in the contaner he held. Once in the middle of the street and hopfuly out of the way of anyone coming by Nail got into his fightint stance. Jon didn't even bother to get into his own stance "well boy what are you waiting for?" he asked and with that the fight begins, however it didn't last long. Nail started running towards his father, meanwhile his old man threw some fire balls at him. Nail dodge with ease and came closer to Jon, his old man in the other hand grin just before he push a wave of fire at his own son. Nail didn't flinch, reall he didn't look afraid at all. At the last instent before the fire reached him the young fire bender slide under the wave of fire and stoped right between Jon's legs. Before Jon could make a move Nail made his own. He thrust his fist forword, to the man's chestnuts.

Many people, mostly men flinched when they saw that, even Zuko couldn't help flinched at that site. Jon drop the container and droped to his knees while both hands held his balls, his eyes wide in pain and his mouth open in a silent scream. Nail quickly got up before his own man could set on his face and stood over him as he walked in front of him. After a few moments Jon recoverd mostly and looked up at his son "finsh it, get it over with." he said to him. It made Nail blinked and some what surprised to hear this from his own man, he frown as he form a ball of fire on his hand. Nail threw it not at Jon but at the contaner beside him and shattering it. "I could, I could make you lose your job for half the shit you done right now and make you more of a fool then you are now. By I wont, for the sake of my mother's last request." he told him before turning around and walking back to his friends.

The crowd scattered as stray fireballs exploded into the cobblestone streets. Elsa and Alexis calmly set about containing the fires. Their water dance was almost hypnotic in their blue dresses, the fabric flowing like the water they controlled. They pulled water from simple puddles, sloshing it over open flames before they spread to the tea shop or other nearby buildings. "No regard for public decency." Elsa muttered to herself as she danced, causing Alexis to grin. They both sucked in their breath as Nail's punch struck home.

Elsa tilted her head slightly at Nail's last comment about his mother's last request, but Alexis was more focused on the decision he made. She smiled at Nail as he returned to them, happy with the decision he made. "Come on," She said, offering him a hand. "Let's get out of here while the crowd's let us." Elsa agreed, suggesting they get away from all the commotion. It wouldn't be great to have the Queen of the Northern Water Tribe implemented in this fiasco.

Zuko stared at the man on his knees and the look of defeat in the man's eyes. He had to say he was impressed by Nail but yet it only make himself feel bad. It only reminded him of his own dishoner and wonder if he would ever get a chance to redeem himelf. He knew he shouldn't feel this way but yet he couldn't help it. His eyes turned from Jon and back to the others. Nail took the pinked haired girl's hand, he have to say he is indeed in a very good mood and hope that maybe Alexis might be in the same way, if not well he still have some time with a lovely woman.

The four of them move away from the area without any trouble and once they came to a stop he turned to Elsa and Zuko "Well sense you two have some catching up to do, I'm going to shwo Alexis here some other sites around here. And don't worry I'll bring her back around dinner time alright." He said to the prince and winks at him, really he was winking at both Zuko and Elsa and hope they got the idea he was giving them some alone time together.

Alexis waved goodbye and pulled on Nail's hand, leading them away before either Zuko or Elsa could raise a fuss about the idea. Once they rounded the corner and the Royal Couple was out of sight Alexis said, "That was a good idea, leaving the two of them together. Maybe now they will actually get around to talking. Lord knows they have a lot to talk about." She let go of his hand and turned towards him as they walked. "So where are we headed to anyways?"

-----

Elsa was left standing awkwardly beside the Prince - the one man she had sought out for so long - only to find that she didn't really want to be alone with him. It was so much easier with Alexis by her side to speak her mind, and so much had happened this past year she didn't really know how to begin. "So," She said, her feet shuffling awkwardly for a moment. For a Queen she certainly struggled with her words when Zuko was involved. She wasn't quite ready to talk about him or her yet, so she diverted the conversation back to Nail. "That was quite a commotion back there, wasn't it? Hard to believe your friend and that man are actually related."

"Oh for sure, Elsa should have a good edge of how she could get Zuko to open those eyes of his. That is if he's not putting himself down every time you turn around, still I think Elsa can bring him around. In any case lets leave the royal's to thier own thing and us with ours. As for were to take you, just follow me and you'll find out. Trust me I think you'll enjoy it."

Nail walked them out of town and more into the mountain area. It took them an hour to reach it but they stop what looked to be a water fall. He have then walked in an area that was behind the water fall itself and lies a mouth of a large cave, hidden by the water fall itself. As they went deeper in the gave they come to a spot at the end that looked to be two chests a spot in the middle with stones around in a circle and old black wood in the middle of it. "Welcome to my place, it might not be much but best place to hide from a drunken father. Also it have a good view, just go up this path it would lead to the top of this place and could see all of the fire nation and stars at night.

----------

"I know, he never told me about his family. Then again I never asked." he said before giving a nerves laugh. This was bad, he wasn't fully ready to face Elsa or be alone with her for that matter. However it's better now then never or so Nail would say if he was here. "So how are things going back at home and how is your younger sister doing? Last I've heard she was going to marry some noble or something?" he asked. It might have been the best start but it was better then nothing and a start for that matter.

It was a longer walk then she anticipated, but Alexis didn't mind. As Nail led her to who knew where Alexis talked freely, telling him a little more about her and the water tribes in general. She told him about how there were very few water tribe settlements compared to the earth or fire nations, and how it was relatively rare for a water tribe member to have traveled as far as she had. Because she often accompanied Elsa on her diplomatic missions she had the unique opportunity to travel and learn about the world - something she had always wanted to do. Alexis was no small-town girl at heart, that was for sure. She did, however, have a deep love of the natural world, so she could truly appreciate the beauty of the place Nail had found to hide away.

As they walked behind the waterfall she held out an arm, allowing the cool, crisp water to flow over her hand, savoring the feel of it. A little taste of home in a nation miles away from where she grew up. "It's beautiful, Nail. It reminds me of the ice caves back home. I'd love to see the view."

------

Elsa was glad for the distraction. Talking about her little sister seemed to put her at ease. "Yes, that came as quite a surprise to us!" She said, referring to her sister's fast approaching marriage. "It seems that little Anna was swept up in a whirlwind romance. It's all she talks about these days. Everything is wedding-this or Hans-that." She leaned forward to speak quietly to him. "Honestly, it's nice to get away from all the wedding talk for a change."

"Come on then." he told her as he lead her to a built in ladder leading upward. after climbing up to the top they would have a small area were the two of them could set and they would able to see whole area around above the trees and see the clear sky above them. "I found this place just a year before my mother died. She always had a thing for the stars and figure she would have loved to see them here." he said before forming a sad smile "I was never able to. So coming here remind me of the good times with her around. She died of illness and when that happen my father started drinking his pain away. It wasn't bad at first but over time it did. To the point he would beat me to death and blame me for my mother's death." he said and frown. "The last time almost did kill me, I gotten enough money needed to fully heal myself by water benders but even they couldn't take away the scars. Thats when I join the army to get away from it all." He told her before taking a deep breath.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like 'poor Nail' or anything like that. Just mainly want you to know the reason why I come here. But enough of me, tell me Alexis how long you and Elsa known each other or for that matter how you two got paired up in the first place? Also how many guys have hit on you so far?" He asked. He have listen to her earlier about diplomatic mission but he doubt that she want to talk about those. Rather he wanted to see what else he could get out of her if she is open to do so. It's one of the reason he open himself up, it was a tactic to get information and he's very good at it. However this was for him personally and not for anyone else.
---------
(Ill get Zuko and Elsa on my next post after work.)

She settled herself in a comfortable position and watched the clouds slowly pass overhead as he spoke - rambled really. It really was a peaceful place, it was no wonder he enjoyed it so much. She smiled at his blatant question about how many men she had been with, wondering idly how Elsa would have reacted to such a bold statement. "Well regarding how many men I've been with, a Lady doesn't kiss and tell." She said, throwing a suggestive wink his way before moving on to tell him a little about her own story.

"Elsa and I met," She began, pausing for a moment to gather her thoughts. "Well it would have been four or five years ago now, I suppose. Wow, time flies. Anyways, at the time I was still an amateur water bender. Still am, compared to Elsa. That was what drew me to her in the first place. I was practicing down by the water, trying to change the movement of the waves, to little avail, when I heard a great scraping of ice. It sounded as if a great shelf of ice had broken off and slumped into the water or something." As she told her story, Alexis' hands moved enthusiastically, telling the story along with her. And her whole face got into it as well, her emotions showing clearly on her face - the disappointment in her water bending, the shock at the sound... She really was a great story teller to watch.

"So I stopped practicing and followed the sound up the coast, and that's when I first saw Elsa. Well, up close at least. She is royalty afterall, so I saw her occasionally standing beside her parents or some other figure as they made a speech. Anyways, Elsa wasn't just bending the water, she was bending the snow and the ice! I had never seen anything like it before. She was manipulating the terrain all around her, building towers and collapsing them as if it were childs play! I was enthralled. She eventually spotted me watching her, and after the initial confusion she started teaching me a little. It became a regular thing. We would meet down by the water and practice water bending, maybe go fishing or hunting afterwords. It struck me as odd at first, doing this sort of thing with a Princess. But I got used to the idea. She was just another person after all."

Nail listen and watch her as she told her little story, he had to admit he would be interested in seeing someone able to building towers and such. At lest she made the story interesting rather like some people who want to make it so dame sort and and sound boring. He heard there were some benders that were stronger then others and each with their own unique abilitys and Elsa happen to be one of them. Hell if he was able to make some sort of building with fire bending that would be interesting, then again maybe it would be too hot for him to handle. That thought alone almost made him laugh. Though something got to him troward the end, she said princess and not queen. "Alexis you said she was a princess five years ago then when and how she became the queen of the north? Unless..." unless the ruler before Elsa died or something in that way is what he wanted to say but wasn't sure if that was the best idea.
------

Zuko smiled and nodded "I bet, I never had that problem but I can still imagine the feeling. Though I'm surprise none tried to take your hand so far, or have some tried and you gave them the 'cold shoulder'?" he asked. It was ment for a joke but also to see if she was interested in anyone. He hoped still he had a chance, he's still have a hard time coming up a way to tell her his feelings but his doubts still plagued him.

"At lest Hans is better then..." he said as he was trying to remember the other guy Anna was going to go with and it happen just before he himself was gone for a year. However he couldn't remember the name or did he know the full story either "Who was the guy before Hans and what happen in that time? I know it was some noble from the sothern water tribe came and seems Anna was hooked onto him or at lest that's what I've heard."

Alexis frowned, saddened by the memory. "Elsa's parents died shortly after that. There was a massive storm and their ship was lost at sea. As far as we know, everyone on board perished that day." She paused, scuffing up the dirt with her shoe a little. "I had thought everyone had heard about that. It was a major loss for the water tribes. Anyways, immediately after that Elsa became the queen - and the youngest queen in water tribe history at that. Elsa changed a lot after that. I saw much less of her, for a long time." She got up from her seat, standing on top of the rock to admire the view. "But enough about that. Come on, let's get a fire going in that pit. I have a feeling you know a guy who can help with that, right?" She said with a smirk.

------

She laughed at his bad pun. "There have been the odd suitor, but none I have been interested in. Perhaps my cold shoulder," She giggled at that. "Has kept the bulk of them at bay. For the time being at least."

She waved a hand dismissively regarding another of Anna's many suitors. "Oh, who knows at this point. Don't tell my sister this, but she is a bit of a flirt! Every guy she meets is the one." She rolled her eyes cartoonishly. "Honestly it's like a cheesy play." She had lightened up a little during their conversation, and decided to be a little bold. "What about you? Did you meet any women in your travels? Besides Rose, of course." She said, feeling herself blush slightly.

For once he flinched, it's always bad for someone's parents to die when they are still a kid, he knew that very well. This only make him hope Elsa can get Zuko out of his hard shell, sounds like she could use a man in her life right now. Though Nail was never a noble but he could guess it wasn't as great as others have claim. He smiles when she suggest to get the fire going, though he wonder which fire was she referring to. However he decide to push his dirty thoughts tot he side for now. He wasn't sure she even want to go that far and for once he didn't want to push his luck with this one. "Oh I would say so." he replied to her before he got up and head back down.

It didn't take long before he got a fire going. One chest had the firewood inside just as he left it and it was still dry after all this time as well. It was starting to get dark though he wasn't sure what else they be doing sense he didn't bring any thing to eat for them. He figure they be leaving back at the palace to met up with Zuko and Elsa. The other chest had floor mats, blankets and pillows which are still in good condition.

---------

"Heh your telling me, I already knew that but kept that to myself sense she done that to me before." Zuko said though he couldn't help but chuckle. Anna wasn't a bad girl, just a bit of an air head like a air bender. Though Anna wasn't a bender like her sister she still knew how to handle herself and for Hans to be "the one" that have to mean he was able to deal with her flirts. When she asked about him that got him off guard, it was bold of her which he did like but the question was one he wasn't sure how to answer. He didn't want to lie but he didn't know how she would react if he fully told her. Maybe a half truth and not a whole truth could work or at lest for the time being. "I've ...got my eye on some one. Though... she doesn't know about it, nor do I know if she feels anything for me if that make sense?" he asked though it was hard for him to let this out that much she could tell.

It didn't take long for the fire to grow and soon they had a crackling fire going over some warm coals. She sat down beside it, enjoying the feel of the warmth, and watching the flames lick at the air. It was always hypnotic, watching a fire grow. She wondered what it was like to control it. "So what's it like travelling with Zuko? He seems a bit uptight to me. Does he ever loosen up?"

------

Elsa was surprised to hear that Anna had flirted with Zuko before, and laughed out loud at the idea. "Anna never told me she had a thing for you!" She said, wondering why she hadn't suspected. Anna must have kept that one to herself, since she knew how attached Elsa was to the Fire Prince. Elsa thought she knew what Zuko was referring to. Oh, she hoped she was right. "I think that makes sense to me." She said with a smile. "To be honest, I have felt the same. Though it is hard to tell where we stand. It's been so long since I've seen him."

"Mmmm you could say he is but yet if you were him you might be the same way. Your own father bunt your face for making him look like a fool and kicked out of home to earn his place again. He have his moments were it was hard for me to deal with him, but he still have a good heart. Just right now the princes is trying to find himself, I done what I could but it felt like something is always holding back to do what he truly wants. I know that sounds strange but that's how he been sense I known him." he said as he lay on the foor close to the fire, he place his hands behind his head as he rested down on the floor.

"I worried that Elsa wouldn't had the same feelings for Zuko and it might have made things worst for him, it was why I pushed to get the in fomation out of her. Zuko is like a brother to me, one I never hand and I would hate the guy to get worst because the girl he was wanting end up just wanting to be freinds if you know what I mean?"

-------------

So she was looking into some, wonder it was this odd suitor she was talking about. Yet when she said that it did worried him. It sounded like this guy was an old fiend of hers but then who was it that been away and for how long in fact. Who was the big question in his mind, what did this man done to catch her attenion? Now the prince felt bad for bringing this up but it was too late to stop now. "Is that so, so who is the lucky man? Maybe I can help get closer to him." he said though in truth Zuko tried very hard to hide the pain his heart.

"Yeah, I suppose that's true." She said, referring to Zuko. She picked up a stick and poked at the coals idly as Nail talked. "Oh, you have no idea how much Elsa has missed him. I don't think she realized how much she treasured their friendship until he was gone, you know? Only thing I'm worried about is that neither of them will end up saying anything about how they truly feel." She turned her head to smile at him suggestively. "But I don't think we have that problem, do we?"

------

Elsa was hardly able to contain herself. It started with a bad case of the giggles, and quickly escalated into uncontrolled laughter. It was always the same since she was a kid. It happened with Anna all the time, and once she started, it was hard to stop. She held her stomach, feeling her muscles begin to ache, and still she was unable to stop. With her other hand she tried to cover her mouth to stifle the laughs. "I'm sorry," She said through her hand, "I know how this must look." She breathed in deeply, gasping for breath. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh." She wiped a tear and reached out to touch his shoulder lightly. "I just couldn't believe you didn't realize who I was talking about. I was talking about you, you dummy."

"Oh I don't think so, your a girl looking for guy to have some fun with. You looked as if you haven't had a good time for a while, I know I havent for the past few months. So how about we stop worrying about the love birds and worry about our own selfs for a while?" he asked as he sat back up. He grins at her "so do you think you can handle this bonfire, and I'm not talking about what's in the fire place either." he said and watch to see how she would react.
------
Zuko was starting to get upet as she started to laugh, it was bad enough that the girl he had a crash on have an interest with some one else. However his anger and self doubt seem to melt away when she told him it was him. His were wide in shook as he couldn't belive his ears, praying this wasn't a dream or some sick joke because he wouldn't the one laughing. Zuko place his hand on hers, the one she place on his shoulder. "Elsa... I.." he was starting to say but was interetuped by a voice behind them. "Prince Zuko." with that the prince turned around with a low growl of frustration. It was a guard that stood behind them and waited to see if he got Zuko's attention, and now have. "I was sent to inform you to return back to the palace for dinner, and request for queen Elsa to join him as well." he said as he gave a low bow to them waiting for a reply.

"You may go, Ill make my return. And Elsa if she wish to." he told the guard and with that the man back away and left the two alone. Still holding Elsa's hand he turnd back to look at her "You know... it might sound silly but I had a crash on you sense we first met. Though why me? As it stands right now I have hardly anything to offer you and... its not like I have a face charming face anymore." he said. It didn't seem like his scar bother her but then again she might be acting it for his sake or that's what he thought at lest.

Alexis rolled her eyes. "My god, you're so corny." She said as she turned to him and placed a hand on his chest. "Just shut up and kiss me." She leaned in, placing her soft, wet lips on his. She pushed him down gently, feeling his toned chest in the process, until he was flat on his back beside the fireplace. She leaned over him, one hand caressing his chest and the other supporting her wait as she kissed him.

------

"Your face is still plenty charming, Zuko." She said, giving his hand a little squeeze before pulling hers back. The guard had ruined the moment, but perhaps they could get caught up over dinner. That would be nice. "It's just a different sort of charm. Before it was more of a handsome young prince sort of charm." She giggled a little at that. "Now it's more rugged. It gives your face character." She nodded her head in the direction of the departing guard. "What do you say to some dinner? I'm a bit hungrier than I thought I was."

Nail couldn't help but chuckle before she kissed him. He didn't resist nor did he want to, instead he kiss her right back while his hands were place on her sides while she was leaning him back to the floor. Held the kiss as he laid on the ground and only broke it so he could kiss the area between her neck and jaw line. His hands moved under her shirt but only to feel the skin of her sides, he didn't dare try to rush this nor did he want to. If she wanted him to get right to the point she would have to at lest give him permission. However he doubt she wanted that short.

-------------

Zuko couldn't help but blush with her comments. He was nervous but still things seem to oddly enough becoming in his favor today. Though she didn't answer his question about why she picked him but he figure she would tell him later or he really he would just let it go. She said she liked him and more then just a friend, to him that's really all it mattered to him. Zuko nodded to her about dinner and couldn't help but laugh about it. "Heh already taking you on a date aren't I?" he asked as they start walking back to the palace.

Alexis enjoyed the feel of his lips on her neck, the feel of his warm breath against her skin. She felt her hairs stand on end slightly and she leaned her head back, encouraging him to continue. Her own hand began to unbutton his shirt as he kissed her, taking it slow, one button at a time. His shirt fell open and her hand caressed him once more, feeling his pecks, teasing his nipple with the tip of her finger, and tracing her hand down his abs.

------

She laughed. "I would hardly call a formal dinner a date. I am sure there will be some pressing matters to discuss at the dinner table. Not really a fun conversation." She shook her head. "No, let's save our first date for something a little more personal. Just the two of us." She turned her head as she walked, smiling at him, her cheeks still a little pink. Talking openly like this was odd for her, but she was starting to like it. "What do you say?"

Back
Top Bottom