Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empty Spaces [IC] (Desril and steinulfr)

Blushing, she continues trying to catch her breath and calm down with little success on the latter. Still, she slows her breathing enough to be able to talk in a mostly normal fashion. "I can't control how my body reacts! It's not my fault things are...pleasurable even when you don't want them or they're...forced on you..." She loses focus for a second as her breathing and heart rate spike up, thinking back to yesterday again.

"I...I'll just have to finish..." she blushes even deeper, realizing what she's saying, "S-somewhere private...I'll never be able to study the Dreaming Pillars like this..."

Diplomacy as discussed to convey Emilia's true feelings that even she doesn't understand 1D20+13 => 30
The truth:
She definitely seemed to get more aroused when she mentioned being forced, and by hell hounds no less. She actually would very much like being forced, although attempting to do so could have consequences...

and she certainly seems more interested in inhuman anatomies (it's not the tiefling's fault that her tail isn't as...thorough as Yethazmari's, or as filling as hell hound cocks). It's not her fault though, she was spoiled to humanoids already.

And of course, she was already outside naked, and she's been trying to get to the door...did she really just want to get away, or did she want to be seen and made into a spectacle?

(How much of that the tiefling picked up on I leave to you, it's accurate, but anything can be misinterpreted and it's not like the tiefling has much to work off of!)

"Somewhere private?" the tiefling says archly. "I think we both know you really mean somewhere around someone that isn't me. Or shall we say something?" She smiles wickedly and grabs Emilia by the arm. "Come on, I know where you can have some fun," she says.

The apartment proves to have a back door, a fact that Emilia discovers when she's dragged through it. The tiefling didn't bother to put on clothes, and both of them are quite naked as they walk down the alley to the neightboring building. The tiefling stops before going in, though, and turns to a small stone outbuilding with a fenced in yard of sorts.

"Come on out, fellas," she calls. "I brought you a treat." She grabs Emilia, with one hand on her collar and one between her legs, and pitches her over the fence into the yard.

In response a number of dogs come rushing out of the outbuilding into the yard. All of them are clearly interested in Emilia, rushing at her and licking her. One, though, an enormous hound with more than a hint of wolf to him, pounces on her before she can stand, knocking her back to her knees . He mounts her roughly, not yet fully erect but still rubbing at her entrance, as his claws scratch her back and shoulders.

Emilia's efforts to resist were in vain. She was far too close to climax to have the strength to stop the tiefling, and as she was dragged into the streets her legs went almost limp. By the time they'd reached the yard, she wasn't even trying to resist, having resigned herself to whatever the nameless tiefling had in store for her and struggling to calm her sporadic breathing.

She never had a chance. She didn't see the wolf-like dog in time and as weak as she was compared to how large he was, she collapsed to her knees on impact. As the others lick her and the larger male immediately moves to mount her. With him on her back, the weight isn't quite crushing, but she doesn't have the strength left in her to actually fight back and push him off. She's already panting, her heart rate soaring upward as the sane, rational part of her brain tries to scream out, but with the part that was released yesterday wanting the cry to be cut short by one of the other dog's cocks forcing its way into her throat. She does, however, manage to meet the tiefling's eyes, an uncertain look in her own torn somewhere between loving and hating her for this, but when she opens her mouth to yell for help, no words manage to escape her lips, just a loud, needy moan.

The tiefling laughs, clearly seeing something of Emilia's emotion in her face. "I thought you might enjoy this," she says. "And my neighbor could use the help." She moves back into view, easily vaulting the fence to land in front of Emilia. "Now come on," she says. "Told you I was too close to be stopping.

Fast as a striking snake, her hands dart out and wind themselves into Emilia's hair, holding her head firmly in place. A bare instant later the hound thrusts forward, shoving his cock inside of Emilia and rocking her body forward so that her face is plunged into the tiefling's crotch. This is clearly exactly what the other woman had in mind, as her hands lock down and hold the aasimar in place, her mouth against the tiefling's lower lips.

Being used like this certainly seems to trigger a more cooperative response in the aasimar than the previous attempts, and she doesn't hesitate to probe the tiefling with her tongue as the hound thrusts into her, using her. She was too weak to fight back, but not, apparently, to gyrate her hips a little, as she begins doing so after only the first thrust, her moans muffled by the muff being munched as she rapidly approaches her first climax. She was already close to the edge, but the added degradation and bestiality only pushed her further and harder. She couldn't help but picture how she must look to anyone standing nearby, and it only made her moans louder, her desire stronger. Her thoughts were still her own, but every one of them was quickly drowned out or corrupted, in but a few seconds she'd only be interested in being bred...luckily, there were quite a few more hounds waiting for when the wolf was done.

The tiefling seems to appreciate Emilia's cooperation, holding her head firmly in place while grinding her pussy into the aasimar's mouth, rubbing against her. It seems as though she's using Emilia's full face as a toy rather than just her mouth, a fact which she's clearly enjoying. The tiefling's moans are as loud as Emilia's now, spiking as each of the hound's thrusts rocks the aasimar's body and shoves her even more deeply into place.

It isn't long before the hound begins to speed up his thrusts, ramming home with ever-increasing force. His claws have already drawn blood, his frantic scrabbling at her back occasionally catching skin. The knot begins to swell, and slams against her entrance a few times before managing to squeeze in. The pain of the sudden stretching hasn't even faded when he rips it out again, knot-fucking her with brutal force.

After a few more such strokes, he sinks it even deeper with a low snarl. Emilia can feel his cock spurting inside her, and clearly the tiefling is aware of it as well. She laughs throatily, and thrusts herself into Emilia's mouth even harder, coming in a sudden rush of faintly sulfur-scented fluid. She clearly isn't going to be satisfied with one, though, and continues moving. Now it's her turn to rock Emilia back and forth on the dog's cock, as the hound eases off her back and turns around, locking the knot firmly in place. The force of the motion rapidly grows, until the tiefling lets out a louder moan, yanking Emilia forward so hard she almost rips the knot out again.

"You are quite a mess, my friend," the tiefling says, stepping aside and wiping her forehead with one hand. Her breath is still coming in ragged pants. "Having fun now?"

As soon as the knot entered her for the first time Emilia came, hard. Regardless of what she might've said, her body at least, was enjoying this, and her tongue doesn't let up even as she laps up the fiendishly flavored fluids of the tiefling whose name she still didn't know. It would take a little more to build to her second orgasm, but she was getting there, and by the time the tiefling stepped aside Emilia was breathing heavily, panting, and looking up at the tiefling with pure lust in her eyes.

Blinking, she looks like she's trying to deal with an intense headache for a moment, muttering "G-get out of my heeEEEAaaaad," between her gasping moans before her head lowers and she stares at the ground, her hips still rocking back and forth at a rapid pace having never stopped even when the tiefling stood aside. Being rapidly filled with the canine cum certainly wasn't helping the state of her mind, however, and she slams a balled fist into the ground as she cries out loudly into the air, "FUCK! YES! TAKE ME! USE ME! BREAK ME!" The sane, rational part of her mind was already drowned out at this point. She was under some sort of mind-control, that was the only explanation, and she couldn't fight it, all she could do was let it run its course...When the dogs were gone, when she'd had time to recover, she might be able to think clearly again, but right now Emilia was gone and what was left being fucked by this dog was hungry.

Blood from her wounded shoulders drips down her arm a little as her fist opens and she claws into the ground, sinking her fingers into the dirt as she looks up at the tiefling, her eyes begging for more, her voice quiet, desperate, "...everything in this city." That was what she'd said when this misunderstanding happened, but this time she wasn't trying to be informative, she was begging for the tiefling to make it reality even as her whimpering and wagging tail invite the other half dozen hounds.

Wild Empathy on the dogs to try and get all 7 of them to cooperate and all fuck her simultaneously 1D20+5 => 21

"Everything in the city might be a bit hard to arrange," the tiefling says, leaning on the fence as she watches the first of the dogs pace around to Emilia's mouth, apparently unwilling to squabble with the enormous hound which has her vagina firmly knotted. "But I think you've made some new friends here, no?" The tiefling smirks, just in time for the next of the dogs to lunge at Emilia's face. His strokes are quicker and lighter than that of the beast that has her from behind, but still leave Emilia rocking back and forth along the cock currently embedded in her, churning it inside her with his strokes.

That cock, contrary to all normal expectation, stays just as hard as ever as a third dog steps up behind her, sniffing at where the two are conjoined. After a few snarls and a bite that leaves the second dog bleeding from a torn ear, the squabble is over.

The first dog, though, perhaps realizing that his climax is neither ending nor stopping him, turns (with his cock still inside her) and mounts Emilia again, thrusting hard. His thrusts shove her into the dog in front of her, forcing that canine dick deep down her throat. The dog in her vagina is still in the midst of his first orgasm, and his knot is still swollen, tearing out of Emilia's pussy and ramming back in with soft wet sounds.

The defeated dog, perhaps realizing the futility of trying to shoo the wolflike hound away, instead slinks around and joins the other dog at her mouth. The two are soon crowding her mouth, her jaw forced uncomfortably wide by the twin cocks inside it. The two thrust out of sync, leaving her with no consistent rhythm that she could get used to. Soon the first is coming down her throat, his knot swelling and shoving her mouth further open. Once the second knot is inflated her jaw is stretched as wide as possible, and she can only breathe through her nose in short gasps around the dogs. They, too, continue fucking her through their climaxes, as her body is shoved back and forth by the three animals, all of which are steadily leaking semen into her in between orgasmic spurts. Her body feels as though it's overflowing already, and the rest of the hounds are just getting started....

It's hard to say what the other four are doing, hard to even see them through the fur in front of her eyes. But she can feel a rough tongue lapping at her, around her breasts and throat, and there seems to be a dog underneath her, for sometimes she feels a cock pressing up against her belly as she is rocked back and forth between the three main movers. The final three crawl and tumble over her, thrusting wildly. Occasionally one manages to find a gap between her and another dog, but they don't find any real release until one manages to slam home into her ass, crowding in beside the first of the dogs to claim her. That one, too, quickly drives itself to climax. Wet tongues are everywhere and she can feel another dog spurting over her back, having apparently found a way to get itself off without her assistance.

It's impossible to say how long passes before the tiefling speaks again. "Well," she says, "I think you're enjoying yourself, yes? But I can't leave you like this, and I can't stay here all day."

The initial thrust got into Emilia's mouth because she was gasping for air, having a hard time breathing with her heart beating so quickly, but the moment the canine member hit her tongue she knew what to do and quickly wrapped her lips around the cock while it thrust into her, using her tongue to pleasure it as best she could. She couldn't answer the tiefling like this, but she flicked her eyes in that direction while wagging her tail happily.

When she realized that the first, largest hound didn't seem to be stopping, however, no matter how much he came, and not getting any softer, her mind rushed to the idea of being stuck like this all day, or even longer, and bringing her to the edge of her second orgasm but not quite over it yet. Every thrust of its knot brings her close and closer, however, and when her mouth is filled by a second knot she climaxes again, moaning, muffled though it was by the twin dog dicks, loud enough to be heard and very clearly enjoying herself. She didn't care how much of their cum was filling her up, she didn't mind even if it filled her to the point of bursting, which is just what she did as she came a third time when the forth dog found her ass.

There wasn't much she could do for the other two, but still, she tried. If they couldn't fit inside she could at least try to increase their pleasure, and made an effort to move the hound rubbing against her belly higher up, so that it could release itself using her breasts, even as she reached around looking for the one that came on her back so that she could use her hand to pleasure him directly.

Finally, after a number of orgasms that Emilia long since stopped keeping track of, the tiefling speaks up again. She can't do much to answer in her current position, but her tail wags excitedly when she asks if Emilia is having fun, and droops a little when she implies that the aasimar will have to stop, managing to moan out something that might have been "more" but given her gag could have been anything.

"Come along, now," the tiefling says, vaulting the fence again. She shoves the dogs in Emilia's mouth aside, and then simply picks her up by the arms and yanks, ripping the other dogs' cocks out in the process. The dogs bark and snarl, clearly upset, but the tiefling doesn't pay them any mind as she jumps over the fence again, this time carrying Emilia over her shoulder.

"You said you left your clothes?" she asks, clearly not expecting an answer, as she carries the aasimar back to the earlier apartment. "Well, they're good as gone now, I expect, but you're close to my size. You can wear something of mine. Now, I do feel bad for the misunderstanding here, and it's the least I can do to give you a hand. I figure I can get you to the Dreaming Pillars - that is where you said you're going, right? I don't want you screaming that I'm kidnapping you, though, so until I'm quite sure you're in your right mind again, you'll be staying quiet."

As she carries on this one-sided conversation, she carries Emilia through her apartment to a small closet, where she grabs a handful of clothes. It's hard for her to see what they are, between the dark and the angle. As she says the last part, though, Emilia clearly feels a sock being stuffed into her mouth, followed by a heavy cloth tying it in place.

"Up you go," the tiefling says, once again heaving Emilia over her shoulder. With no more ceremony than that, she opens the door and saunters out, carrying the still-naked Emilia with her. (The tiefling herself appears to have found clothing at some point while Emilia was busy being fucked silly by the dogs.)

Naked and dripping, Emilia doesn't have the strength to protest her treatment as she's carried along like a sack of potatoes. She's only barely starting to come to her senses when the makeshift gag is put into place, leaving her with no ability to protest beyond muffled noises that might be complaints as she's dragged back up and over the tiefling's shoulder again. Luckily she at least still has some uses of her hands, though her arms are more than a little sore, and she manages to point in the direction of her sword, not wanting to leave it before they get too far away.

She was being dragged naked through the city again...but Emilia couldn't figure out if she should be praising or cursing the gods for letting this happen.

The pair attracts a good bit of attention as the tiefling walks through the city, carrying the naked girl over her shoulder. It's a more comfortable ride than it would seem; the tiefingl is strong enough to hold Emilia firmly in place, and her shoulder doesn't dig in too sharply.

Half an hour later, they arrive in the warrens at the western edge of the city. The dreaming pillars are in easy view, in the square just a bit further west.

"All right," the tiefling says, gently lowering Emilia to the ground. "Here you are. Here's your clothes, don't worry about returning them. My name is Serana. Feel free to look me up if you're ever in the mood to not be a whore again." She winks broadly, and then starts walking back.

A fine black silk robe is on the ground next to Emilia, along with Serathiel. The blade is laughing wildly in Emilia's mind, clearly vastly amused by the situation.

Blushing the whole while, Emilia makes no effort to free herself of Serana's grasp as she's shown off to countless passerby, but slowly comes to her senses, realizing what she'd spent the better part of the day doing and gagging into her gag as the tiefling set her down and walked off. Fighting with herself over what happened, she fought back tears as she silently cursed the tiefling for whatever she'd done to her while quickly getting dressed.

Once she'd donned the robe, she barked out a harsh question to Serathiel only to find she was still wearing the gag. Quickly undoing it and spitting it out, she glares, "Why're you laughing?! I couldn't do anything...she must've...charmed me or something!"

She'd give her blade a chance to respond, but that discussion could be had while they were working. She needed to concentrate on something now, anything, to keep from daydreaming about returning to lick her new lovers clean, and the Dreaming Pillars were right there. There has to be an underground passage around somewhere, but maybe I should check for magical interference first, there might be something people overlooked.... So long as nothing questioned the until recently nude and still likely cum-stained aasimar, Emilia quickly makes her way down the street toward the Dreaming Pillars, using a basic enchantment to detect magical signatures.

Detect Magic, will roll relevant checks if anything pings

The Dreaming Pillars blaze with magic, far too strong and complicated for you to decipher beyond the fact that it's overwhelmingly powerful.

Serathiel's response to your comment, on the other hand, is quite easy to understand. I'm in your head, remember? she says, still laughing. I know perfectly well I was alone in here at the time. She didn't do a thing to you but let you do it yourself.

As Emilia looks around, she vaguely remembers an old story. From what her great-aunt claimed, one of the buildings around here has a cellar that has a tunnel leading into the Undercity. It was infamous because, some seventy years ago, the Duskwardens had to fight back a wave of strange creatures that used it as an entry into the surface of the city.

The building has changed hands, but she thinks she recognizes it as an inn nearby.

Shaking her head, "That's not true! It was that...that...witch!"

Arguing wasn't going to get her anywhere though, and even if talking to one's sword wasn't going to attract attention, shouting at it certainly would. So, focusing her attention on the surroundings, she remembers the old tale, noticing the inn. Without a better plan, she heads inside, hoping that the barkeep might know where the tunnel she's looking for is.

The barkeep looks at Emilia oddly at the request, but then shrugs and shows her to the cellar, where a heavy brick wall has a heavier metal door in it. He heaves the door open with a grunt, revealing a long tunnel of worked stone. It slants sharply downward at first, and then evens out to a low, steady slope deeper into the earth.

"Mind yourself down there, miss," the barkeep says. "There's a lot of ugly things as live in the Undercity, and this part ain't nicely charted like some. And I can't be opening this door for everything that knocks, either, else we'd be knee-deep in monsters all the time."

I remember this, Serathiel says, unexpectedly. This tunnel...someone wielded me here once, I don't remember when or who. The tunnel spirals down and then forks. The fork we followed went deeper, and there was...something with teeth, I think, and he died.

As our hero finally approaches the next location that the clue in the tower leads her to, she realizes that what the sword says is, of course, correct. The tunnel she is in will head downwards in a steep spiral to a depth of nearly fifty feet below the surface before branching. Unbeknownst to heroine and sword alike, however, is the earlier branch which arcs out halfway down the spiral, in the direction of the Dreaming Pillars. Had they known of this branch, it would have been a simple matter to reach the vicinity of the pillars' underground environs.

The barkeep had a point, Emilia would just have to make sure she found another way up, or otherwise something worth the barkeep risking opening the door for when she returned. And though she questioned Serathiel on her memories, she somehow expected that the sword wouldn't recall enough details to truly remember anything of value as they continued downward.

The strange, other voice, the mark of her insanity, she made a point of ignoring. It was just wishful thinking, or a delusion brought on by her mind to shield itself from those delicious hell-hound cocks, she thinks to herself, not noticing that the word her mind supplied was not, in fact, devious, or that she licked her lips when she pictured their forms. No, it was best to ignore that and continue onward, on guard for whatever thing with teeth was down here. "Do you know what it was?"

Nooo, Serathiel replies slowly. I barely remember at all...this was so long ago. It wasn't a chimera.... She trails off, clearly trying to remember, and says nothing more until after Emilia reaches the fork which Serathiel mentioned. One branch appears to be blocked by a cave-in, while the other continues downwards into the dark depths of the Undercity. She can smell a rank, musky odor coming from down there, with a hint of iron to it.

Wait, I remember now, the sword says brightly, as Emilia reaches the fork. It was a manticore.

Unfortunately, the warning comes moments too late. The hulking form of the beast can just be seen, lurking not far past the fork and filling the tunnel from one side to the other. The manticore is clearly something of a variant of the species, because rather than a golden lion, it has the black fur and broad muzzle of a jaguar. Jet black dragon's wings brush against the top of the tunnel, and its tail resembles that of a black scorpion, ending in a single heavy point larger than most daggers.

The manticore sees Emilia at the same time she sees it, and it takes a slow, stalking step forward, staring at her out of bright golden eyes.

With Serathiel in hand, Emilia takes a defensive posture as she sees the manticore, but it was worrisome. If she'd had her spell book still, access to her magics, she'd be more confident in being able to slay the beast, but with just her swordplay she was more confident in her tongue. The beast's head was the solution. Manticores were not particularly intelligent beings, but they weren't animals, she thought. Her best option was to reason with it.

"Forgive me, noble beast," she says, laying the charm on thick. "I did not mean to intrude upon your lair, I was simply seeking passage and I did not know this territory was claimed. I beg your forgiveness and request that you let me pass in peace."

"Pass in peace?" the manticore asks, his voice (for the timbre of that voice is very definitely male) hissing on the sibilants. "But I so dislike strangers in my home. And it has been so long since my last meal. What can you offer me, tender one, that is as sweet as your flesh smells?" His tail sways slowly back and forth, the scorpion-stinger on the end of it weaving almost hypnotically.

A quick mental inventory came up with nothing. The journal was worthless to him, Serathiel was a part of her, that didn't leave much. "I'm afraid that I've little of value, great hunter, I have nothing to part with but my clothes and a vial of thriae honey..."

"By all means, then, start with the clothes." The manticore's voice is a purr now, as he takes a pair of slow steps forward. "Such inconvenient things. I don't understand at all why you people wear them. And they don't smell nearly so good as you do."

Blushing in the darkness, realizing that she's going to loses her clothes again, Emilia simply thanks Lady Luck that she had nothing magical or valuable on, and that it wasn't armor as she quickly begins to disrobe, the pile of clothing slowly adding up until the aasimar was once again naked, the clothing that her tiefling companion gifted her lying semi-neatly in a pile between the manticore and herself, Serathiel resting against the wall now, but not entirely out of reach.

Bowing, she takes a step back to allow the manticore access to his toll without her being in reach. "I fear their quality may not be enough for your magnificence, but as you see I have little else I can give."

"I disagree," the manticore says, continuing to pace forwards. "I will be plain with you, miss. I make do for food down here well enough. But the one thing in shorter supply than food is entertainment. It's been far too long for me. You aren't a cat, but you're close enough. Once we're done, you can pass freely. Fair?"

"Entertain you? I...I can probably do that," she says, nodding in agreement without considering what the manticore truly meant and missing his implication. "Is there anything you want me to do in particular? I...have some skills, I'm sure I can at least attempt whatever you want...though I'm afraid my magics are mostly spent."

Back
Top Bottom