Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empty Spaces [IC] (Desril and steinulfr)

The pain and pleasure begin to flow together, the heat of the poison and the small pains when that stinger pricks you subsumed into the euphoric pleasure of the moment. The bee behind you rocks against your body, rubbing up on you and soon coating you with sweet-smelling nectar as she hits her climax. She continues for a time more, taking advantage of the fact that her stinger is unlikely to go flaccid any time soon, and seeming to take pleasure simply in the act of penetrating you with it. The others continue to move around you in a slow dance, touching each other, playing with each other. Hands trail over your skin, but none of the humanoids seem interested in more than a quick caress, a crack of the whip, a light brush of steel or heat on your skin. The only ones directly fucking you are the bee creatures, which seem positively eager to do so. One after another stands before you, allowing you to worship at the altar of her cunt with your lips and tongue. They trade off behind you as well, each one ramming her stinger into you and rubbing against your ass. It isn't so very long before you're almost coated in the sweet nectar these things secrete, and they don't seem inclined to stop.

At some point--you've long since lost track of time--one of the bees steps up to your face and doesn't fuck it. Instead, she holds a small glass of viscous golden liquid to your lips. It looks like honey, though it sparkles in the light and flows a touch more smoothly. She presses it to your mouth, and holds your head to it with her other hand, all but forcing you to drink.

At the same time, the bees change how they're approaching you from behind, as well. The next one still inserts her stinger into you, working it around and rubbing it against your walls. At the same time, though, another of them moves underneath you, lying on her back between your legs. Her fingers stroke and tease your entrance, and then she pulls you down to her, going to work eagerly on you. Her tongue is very flexible, and her mandibles dig in lightly to your skin, holding you still as she licks and laps at you. The music has accelerated, too, the girl's fingers flying over the harp strings and pouring out a rapid, urgent melody.

Emilia's moans were only interrupted by her mouth constantly being otherwise occupied, so when one of the odd creatures approached her with a vial rather than a pussy, she was finally able to express herself. Her breathing was ragged now, but she never voiced even the slightest complaint and happily lapped up the strange nectar, her eyes briefly rolling back as the next one shoved itself into her from behind.

When they change their tempo though, she manages to gasp out, her voice weak but almost desperate, begging, "Please...this is what I want...make me the world's fuck toy, use me, take me, everyone!"

The thick, golden fluid burns as it goes down, the flavor reminiscent of a very strong and pure honey, but with a heat like distilled alcohol. Once it's down, though, that heat mellows and spreads, filling your entire body with a powerful warmth that stops just short of painful. The world seems to slow around you, even as your senses sharpen. Everything, from the sound of harpstrings being plucked with a speed and precision that suggests a truly gifted musician to the feather-light brush of fingertips against your skin, seems to sharpen and intensify. The overlapping and shifting colors no longer seem chaotic, but rather a smooth and flowing dance, the lights blending together into hues that you somehow know are just outside the range of your normal vision. And, of course, the pleasurable sensations rocking your body intensify as well, even as time seems to slow until you have time to catalogue each minute detail of what is happening. The intense sensations continue to heighten, until finally it becomes too much and you lose consciousness.

Hours later (but not many) our heroine awakens, lying in a bed which is not her own. Her body is naked under the smooth linen sheets, and wholly healed from the trials of the previous day; Kayla is, after all, not one to default on any debt, for better or worse. After a moment she can see that she is in a small wood-walled room, of the sort commonly rented out in inns. Across from the small but comfortable bed is a window, through which the sun is shining; judging by the quality of the light, it must be shortly after dawn. Beneath the window is a wooden table, where our heroine sees her belongings, along with a few small cloth bags. Additionally, a small vial of thick golden honey is sitting on the table.

Having thus recovered from her educational but ultimately largely irrelevant foray into the realm of the depraved, our heroine naturally decides to do something useful with herself, perhaps by reviewing the materials she claimed from the deceased wizard's tower.

Everything was a blurry haze in her mind, but Emilia blushed at the thought of what'd transpired yesterday...and was still uncertain how she felt. She gave Kayla an answer in the heat of the moment while lost in arousal but was that answer still true now? The aasimar didn't know, and wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to. But that only made her more susceptible to suggestions, and so she did as the voice bid. The question of the strange honey like concoction would have to wait, for no she needed to try and figure out what happened that had allowed her to survive, and what happened to the wizard whose tower it happened in. And so she goes to her belongings, carefully sorting through all of it and looking for anything that seemed like a good place to start.

The books she recovered from the tower seem like the most reasonable starting place, and it's there that Emilia begins looking for answers. In particular, the heavy grimoire she found in the laboratory seems to have some connection to what was happening in the tower.

The majority of the tome seems to be filled with names. At first this seems bizarre, but now that she's more clear-headed, it soon becomes apparent that these are the true names of outsiders. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of names written into the pages of the grimoire, interspersed with detailed diagrams of summoning circles used to conjure and bind the named outsiders. Most of the names seem like they belong to either devils or demons, with a splash of elementals, proteans, and more obscure types of spirit. The value of such information to the right collector is astronomical, nearly priceless.

More immediately interesting, though, are the occasional notes among the list of names. From what you can piece together, they look to be records of how each batch of summoning went. You can track the author's progress to more and more obscure and more dangerous sources, seemingly following the trail of some question. What that question is, though, is difficult to say. The notes aren't precisely written in code, but they aren't far from it. A great many things are left unstated, and what is stated isn't obvious in its meaning. The only thing you can piece together is that it has to do with the history of Kaer Maga.

Later on, the notations and diagrams become much fewer. Just before the shift, you find a note which is less obscure than the others: "Demon indicates Undercity as origin of signal. Triangulation w/ ice devil suggests ~370 ft. below dreaming pillars. Possible Thassilonian connection.

Why were astronomers working underground?"

So many Names, that alone would've been enough for her to begin to consolidate a great deal of power, but tempting as it was, Emilia had other matters to deal with that meant more than simply empowering herself. Still, it was worth keeping around, if the old owner was using those names to gather information it would be a good place to seek answers from, or at least it would be, if the cryptic, half intelligible notes didn't give a more immediate clue.

"Signal? What signal? And what does that have to do with astronomy?" She had a few options to answer that...but given that the note referred to a demon and an ice devil, while tracking their Names down wouldn't be too difficult, actually performing the rituals to call them to this plane and contain them were risky propositions, especially given that she hadn't yet figured out what had really happened to her yesterday. "Guess the only thing I can do is try and find a way down from the dreaming pillars to see what this 'signal' is." It was more productive than giving her body over to the Calistrians again, at least.

Still naked, she looks to her sword, sheathed and resting against the wall, "What do you think?"

The blade's response is immediate, and her mental voice is caustic. About which? she asks sarcastically. The signal, or you whoring yourself out to a dozen strangers on a whim?

The sword then sighs, and her next comment sounds almost apologetic. I'd be wary of using the names in that book. That wizard was obviously involved in some dangerous business. Figuring out what he was trying to research, though, might help us figure our what happened to you.

Blushing, Emilia turns away from the sword, not that it helps when it communicates telepathically. "That was not my fault!" she counters, "I was hurt and desperate for help...and that was thriae honey, its effects on other species aren't known, it must be a...particularly potent aphrodisiac," she says, more convinced of it herself than convincing as she examines the golden vial and absent mindedly puts it in the bags she was given. "But you're right, they're certainly dangerous...I'm not sure I have the power to keep them in check if I were to use them...so I guess," she says while moving over to pick up the blade, "We should go investigate the Dreaming Pillars and see what we learn there before we plan our next move."

If the blade doesn't say anything, Emilia stows the journal away, and heads for the door without remembering to dress, so focused is she on other matters. While she looks for a member of the clergy to send a message to thank her for everything she'd done, even if she was dreadfully ashamed of how she'd acted under the influence of the honey and the condition she arrived at the temple in the priestess did a great deal to help her, so it was only right. If no one makes mention of the fact, the aasimar quickly finds herself back on the streets heading for the Dreaming Pillars with naught but a smile and her sword.

Emilia turns out not to be in the temple, but rather in an inn across the street from it. She's so absorbed in her own thoughts that she doesn't even notice the appreciative looks and whistles being directed her way. The priest who greets her at the door of the temple takes it similarly in stride, not even really seeming to notice as he promises to give her thanks to Kayla.

As a result, the first she realizes of her own nudity is when a tall woman with a barbed tail and faintly visible horns stops her. The tiefling smiles, showing needle-sharp teeth and a long black tongue. "How much for an hour?" she asks, reaching for her belt pouch.

A celestial heritage certainly has its perks, as the naked aasimar strolls out into the city with everything on display, her impressive bosom bouncing perkily quite naturally, oblivious to why she seemed to be attracting more attention than usual until another woman broke her out of her thoughts. Still, she was distracted by the tiefling's smile and offer of coin and just cocks her head briefly, offering a bemused smile. Clearly the woman recognized her as an adventurer or mercenary and was looking for a bodyguard or just wasn't used to hiring out such people and hadn't yet explained the job, so Emilia simply shakes her head. "No, no, my time is free for every inhabitant of this city, I have a duty to them, I can't charge you for my help," she says with a smile. "Just take me where you need me."

The tiefling's smile widens slightly. "Oh, interesting. Is this some sort of charity thing, then? I like it." She grabs Emilia's hand and hurries off, seeming anxious. She only goes a few blocks before turning off down an alleyway, where she opens an unremarkable door in a large building just off the main street. Inside is a dark apartment which appears to be furnished sparely but very well.

Emilia barely has time to take this in before the tiefling has seized her and pinned her against the wall. The woman kisses her forcefully, even as she grabs the aasimar's arms and holds them to the wall, pinning her in place. That tongue proves to be as long as it looks as it reaches into Emilia's mouth, writhing and licking inside of her. The tiefling's touch is strangely hot, almost burning, her skin being far warmer than a human's.

At this point, Emilia realizes two things. One, she can feel the heat of that touch, and the pressure of the tiefling's body against hers, far too clearly -- she must be naked, to feel it with such acuteness. Two, she can hear Serathiel snickering in her mind.

Caught off guard, Emilia is slow to react. Being so brazenly assaulted like this certainly isn't what she'd expected, but she doesn't bite down on the tiefling's tongue, either because she doesn't want to seriously injure the woman or because she subconsciously wants to see where this goes, however, is impossible to say. But when she hears Serathiel's telepathic snicker and feels the heat and pressure of the woman's body against her own, she blushes far more intensely than she had on any day of her life save the previous one.

Oh gods above did I really walk outside naked?! She must've thought that I--- Her blush only deepens as she finally comes to her senses and puts up a pathetic bit of resistance against the woman, so pathetic, in fact, that it could be easily mistaken for feigned resistance rather than a true desire to escape. After all, given what she'd said and the fact that her razor sharp teeth didn't seem to be chomping down, she clearly wasn't fighting as if her life depended on it.

The tiefling drags the kiss out for a long moment, her body rubbing and grinding against Emilia. She works the aasimar's arms above her head, where she can hold them in place with one hand, and reaches for the fastenings of her own clothing. She has her own shirt unbuttoned and pulled aside, revealing dusky grey skin and generous breasts, before finally breaking the kiss.

"I love the whole charity angle you have going," she says, more than slightly out of breath. Her eyes are wide and wild, and her broad smile shows a great many needle-like teeth. Between the two she looks dangerous, hungry, and passionate. "And the whole innocent girl act, the struggling...gods, it's hot."

With the hand not busy restraining Emilia's arms, she reaches out and drags one finger down the other woman's chest. Her long black nail feels more like a claw as it glides through Emilia's silvery fur from her throat down to her belly.

Eyes still wide as the tiefling talks about her innocent "act" Emilia tries to say that it's not an act and it really was a mistake even as she squirms pathetically to escape her new lover's iron grip, succeeding only in shifting about half an inch toward the door. "I-I'm not acting," she whimpers as the woman's claw-like nail teases her chest. Embarassed, aroused, and panicked make her sound more like a bad actor more than a victim, "My clothes, I must've left them in the inn! I'm not a whore!"

Of course, she was right. She wasn't a whore. The way she'd advertised herself she was more like a public utility.

Actually attempting CMB, but got a nat 1 >.>

So much for moving this into public lol

"Of course you aren't," the tiefling says, easily restraining Emilia. "Whores get paid." With an impish grin, she licks the aasimar's face, even as her hand works its way steadily lower. "I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling eager," she purrs as her hand reaches Emilia's crotch and feels the dampness there. She licks the aasimar again, going back to undoing her clothing with her hand.

The absence of her touch, though, is a short one. She's barely moved her hand away before her tail darts up and thrusts aggressively into Emilia's cunt. The barbed tip slides inside easily and begins writhing slowly further inside.

Her struggles are a bit less pathetic this time as the tiefling's tail penetrates the aasimar, fiend and celestial perversely entwined, and giving her a burst of adrenaline. But the barbed tail scraping at her vaginal entrance makes her twitch and squirm in a mixture of pain and ecstasy, her strength is wild and unfocused, barely managing to shift her position as she gasps, "Not like this!" She meant, of course, that she didn't want to be raped, again, but with the act she'd been putting on there were any number of ways she could have been misinterpreted.

"It is a bit awkward, isn't it," the tiefling says. Her tone is a touch too kind, her smile just a bit too innocent not to be an act of her own. She doesn't move away, but if anything presses both against and inside of Emilia even more firmly.

Then, suddenly, she pulls a wrestling trick. Emilia can't quite follow how it goes, but it involves her leg being swept out from underneath her. She spins away from the wall while falling, and lands hard on her back with the tiefling straddling her. Her hands are still above her head, pinned even more tightly to the floor than they had been to the wall.

"This feels much better," the tiefling says, her expression now a wicked smirk. She takes advantage of her new position to grind her clit against Emilia's pelvis, while also shoving her tail even further up into the aasimar.

The sensation of falling is rarely a pleasant one, and nearly always all-consuming. The landing didn't hurt as much as it could've though, but it served to take the aasimar's mind, ever so briefly, off the situation she was in, her mind too busy panicking on instinct and looking and failing to find something to catch herself with.

Of course, that only holds true for a brief moment before the tiefling starts to grind against her, penetrating her more fully with her tail, the tip of it tickling her womb and making Emilia gasp. It wasn't nearly as filling or thrilling as Yethazmari's, but the sensation was similar enough to throw her mind back to the feeling of having her entire body violated by its tail.

The tiefling keeps Emilia pinned to the ground easily with one hand and her weight, leaving the other free to carry on. She trails her fingers teasingly over the aasimar's chest and belly, then seizes a nipple between her finger and thumb and twists it painfully. Her lower body, meanwhile, continues to writhe and press both within and without Emilia's body. That tail is moving in a sinuous way that seems to ripple and press against every part of her pussy at once.

"What are you waiting for?" the tiefling asks, breaking the kiss for a moment. "You aren't going to make me do all the work, are you?" She punctuates this with a thrust of her hips almost forceful enough to leave bruises.

For her part, Emilia can do little more than gasp, writhe, and give in to her body's desires as her hips start to gyrate against her will. When she finally gets a chance to speak, she's almost but not quite too lost to desire to try and escape...unfortunately, between her moans, she sounds less than sincere when she begs, "Please....noo.....stop..."

The tiefling pauses as Emilia manages to buck her off. "What do you mean 'stop'?" she asks, sitting on the floor beside the aasimar. "We're just getting to the good part." She does not, however, make any move back towards Emilia.

Panting and moaning as the tiefling backs away briefly, it takes Emilia a moment to formulate a response in her present state, barely managing to say "I...didn't mean...I wasn't...giving myself to people...like this," she says, badly explaining herself. It doesn't change the context of what had already been discussed, and rather than make it seem like she isn't offering her body, it only makes it sound like her body is only free for the taking for things that aren't people.

She's still aching at the edge of an unwanted release though, and moans again, "But now I...I need...no, I can't," she says, reaching a hand out toward the tiefling before pulling it back, barely keeping herself in control, her mind torn between lust and her values. She wasn't a virgin any more, she couldn't hide behind that, but she wasn't some harlot either, and no matter how much she craved the release she couldn't beg the tiefling to finish what she'd started.

"Well, how were you giving yourself to people?" the tiefling asks in a matter-of-fact voice. "Because I'm open to something else, but..mmm...sooner than later, hm?" She reaches down and drags a finger slowly along her own labia, shuddering. She clearly isn't that far from climax herself.

The aasimar, slowly coming back to her senses but still in desperate need for the tiefling to finish what she'd started, eventually manages to respond. "I...thought you needed...a sword-arm, or a spell...that you were in trouble...I didn't mean giving...away my body...like it was still those hell hounds' plaything..." At the mention of yesterday's depraved orgy, however, she moans again, this one filled with far more lust than any the tiefling had managed to elicit so far, so close to climaxing herself that the part of her that enjoyed the bestial rutting briefly managed to surface.

"You say you didn't mean to, but you certainly seemed to like it," the tiefling says dryly. "Now, I don't mean to push - I won't force you, not now that I know you don't want to be forced. But I do have to say, well, you certainly seem to be looking for a little more, and I know I'm too close to be stopping now."

Back
Top Bottom