Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Showing My Sister

Danielle smiled as she finished unbuttoning Mary's blouse, and began sliding it off her sister's shoulders.

"It happens that way sometimes," she says. "But I'm more then willing to help you make up for lost time."

Mary adjusted her arms to help Danielle get her shirt off. She then pushed at Danielle's leotard. "I would love for you to help me make up for lost time. So much time to be made up for."

Danielle grinned impishly.

"Then pulll off my leotard Mary," Danielle replied. "So we can get started."

Her leotard and her tights were the only things Danielle had on right now, she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Grinning, Danielle lifted up her rear so that her leotard could be pulled off of her. Since she wasn't wearing anything underneath it, her breasts were bared as soon as it was pulled down far enough.

"I'm not and ready for you Mary," she purred. "See how wet you've gotten me?"

Danielle pointed to the crotch of her tights, which was soaked right through.

Mary licked her lip as she saw her sister's breasts bared to her. Hearing Danielle's words, she looked at the soaked crotch of the tights. "Can I touch it Danielle?"

"Of course you can Mary," Danielle replies, smiling. "You can touch it as much as you want. You can even pull of my tights and touch it bare if you really want to."

She pulled down Danielle's tights and rubbed her fingers gently across her sister's cunt, reveling in the softness and wetness. As she did so, she reached back with her other hand and undid her own bra before taking it off.

Moaning softly in pleasure as Mary's fingers brushed over her pussy, Danielle reached out to cup Mary's breasts in her hands as soon as they were bared. Gently she squeezed them.

"Oh very nice," she purred. "You're a natural Mary."

Mary moaned as Danielle cupped her breasts. Her own cunt so wet from all the attention, she was dripping. "Sis, I'm so wet for you."

She slid down her skirt and panties sexily, stepping out of them easily. Mary then returned her fingers to Danielle's cunt, rubbing softly. "I love how wet you feel."

"Slip your fingers inside," Danielle moaned. "See if you can make me cum Mary."

Danielle assumed Mary knew what cumming was, since she had taken sex ed and all. There was no reason to belive her sister didn't at least know the basics.

"Oh I'll do a lot of things for you Mary," Danielle replied, as she slipped a finger into Mary's sex. "In fact by the time I'm done with you, you'll have cum more then you have in your whole life."

She moaned softly as she felt Danielle's finger in her sex. Mary pumped her own finger in and out of Danielle's. "Let's make each other cum Sis."

Gently thrusting her hips against Mary's eager finger, Danielle smiled at her sister's words.

"I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before Mary," she promised. "Gonna make you forget every boy you ever knew."

"Well then don't hold back Danielle.I'm ready." She bucked her own hips against her sister's finger

Grinning, Danielle curled her finger within Mary and began gently thrusting it against her g-spot.

"Oh the things I'll do to you Mary," Danielle moaned.

Danielle smiled and continued thrusting her finger against that spot. No longer reluctant in the least, Danielle intended to make Mary's first climax as memorable as possible.

Mary did her best to find a similar spot in Danielle's cunt, while pulling her sister in for a kiss

Eagerly returning the kiss, Danielle eagerly rode Mary's pussy as she continued thrusting her finger against her g-spot. As she did so, she slid her tongue into Mary's mouth for a deep kiss.

Mary eagerly rode Danielle's fingers, feeling herself nearing orgasm. She pumped her fingers into Danielle's pussy harder and faster, wanting to cum with her sister.

Felling herself getting closer, Danielle thrust her fingers faster into Mary's pussy.

"Come for me sis," she moaned. "Cum for me and I'll give you the fucking of a lifetime."

Back
Top Bottom