Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Showing My Sister

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Mary dropped to her bed depressed and in tears. Yet another boyfriend, she'd caught cheating on her with the school slut. At 16, it's not like she wasn't beautiful. She had good looks on her side and a good body figure. But something always drove the guys right out of her arms and into that of the slut's. Now, she was face down on the bed sobbing her eyes out.

Danielle had been in the basement working out when Mary had come home, but when she'd come upstairs to get a glass of juice she immediatly heard the sobbing coming from her sister's room. Fighting down the urge to rush out of the house to pound whomever had made her sister cry, the eighteen year old headed to her sister's room to see what the matter was.

"Mary?" she called, gently knocking on the door. "Mary, what's the matter sweety?"

Mary pushed herself off her bed at her sister's voice. She and Danielle had always been close, Danielle ready to kick the ass of whoever hurt her. She went over to the door and opened it, her red, tear-stained eyes staring right at Danielle. "Danielle, he....he did me like the others....Jacob with that slut Wendy....I caught them on the stairs during lunch...." she started sobbing again shaking uncontrollably

Gently Danielle took Mary in her arms and held her close. Moving to Mary's bed because it was convenient, Danielle gently sat her sister in her lap so she could properly cuddle her as she attempted to comfort her. Gently running her fingers through Mary's hair, she tried to think of the proper words to say in this situation.

"I don't know what to tell you Mary," Danielle admitted, after a few moments. "I think the boys in your school are cursed with phenomonal bad taste."

Mary laid her head on Danielle's shoulder as she cried. Her sobs stopped as she heard Danielle's words. "Thanks Sis. You always know the right things to say. Even if you're supposed to say them just because you're my sister." she chuckled softly and started to dry her eyes

"It's true," Danielle replied. "You're a lovely girl and you have a wonderful personality. You're way more attractive then that Wendy girl."

In fact Danielle knew several people from her gym who wouldn't have chosen Wendy over Mary. Not that she'd neccesarily let said people near Mary but that was hardly the point.

"So the boy who dumped you for her, must be a horrible judge of character or have bad eyesight."

"Heh. Try more like he couldn't keep it in his pants long enough. I think he just got tired of my not wanting sex every time he did." she sighed and wiped her eyes a bit more. "Danielle, what made you realize guys weren't for you?"

"Well I can't actually remember being all that interested in them, to be honest," Danielle replied. "And the few times that I tried to date one they wanted sex when I didn't. That got old rather quickly."

Hugging Mary close, Danielle looked at her sister questioningly.

"You thinking of giving up boys Mary?"

"Yeah I'm thinking of it. Even if it isn't for long. I'd at least like to try to see what things are like with another girl." she looked up at Danielle. "Thing is, I don't really know anyone who could teach me what it's really like. Who knows, maybe I'll be like you and like women enough to stick with just them."

"Well you do know one person," Danielle replied. "Though I understand if that would be a little weird for you."

She was speaking of course about herself, and hardly beliving the words had come out of her mouth.

"Are you saying, you'd teach me sis?" Her eyes lit up full of hope. She knew her sister could teach her. The real importance was whether or not Danielle would be willing to.

Danielle was a bit surprised by how eager Mary was for her to teach her. Though she got along well with her sister, Danielle still thought she'd be weirded out at the idea of sex with her. On the other hand, it was rather nice to know that Mary trusted her enough to do something like this with her.

"Certainly I would," she replied. "If you wanted me too."

"Of course I do. I wouldn't trust anyone but you to show me." Mary meant what she said. Danielle was the only one she trusted to show her something so intimate

"Alright then," Danielle replied, clearly quite flattered by what Mary had said. "Close then door to your room and lock it, then we can get started."

Though Danielle didn't expect their mother to be home anytime soon, Danielle wasn't about to take chances. They didn't want anybody walking in on them after all.

Mary stood and went over to close and lock the door. Once that was done, she returned to the bed, sitting once again in Danielle's lap. "So, what now Sis?"

Sliding her arms around her sister, Danielle gently kissed Mary on the lips. Not a particularly subtle girl most of the time, the only way Danielle could think to teach Mary was by showing her.

Mary was hesitant at first, but soon began to return Danielle's gentle kiss. Her arms started to slide around Danielle's neck

As Mary began to return the kiss, Danielle's hands slid downward to cup her sister's rear. As she did that, Danielle's tongue slid forward to seek entrance into Mary's mouth.

Her lips slowly parted, giving Danielle entrance. Mary's tongue already darting out to meet Danielle's.

Eagerly Danielle's tongue played with Mary's, as she began to tug up the younger girl's skirt. Though she was reluctant at first, it was becoming clear that Mary wanted this badly and Danielle realised she was more then willing to give her what she wanted.

She moaned into the kiss they shared, her tongue eagerly dancing with Danielle's. She started becoming more participating. Her hand started hesitatingly moving to grab Danielle's breast and kneading it

Moaning softly as Mary grabbed and squeezed her breasts, Danielle slid her hands beneath Mary's skirt and gently squeezed her pantied rear. Already Danielle's nipples were stiff beneath her thin leotard.

"Oh my," she purred softly. "Mary's such an eager student."

"An eager student for you teacher. Only for you." The sound of Danielle's purr was such a turn-on. She could feel her panties growing wet with her excitement. "Please teach me more."

"Oh I will Mary," she assured her. "I will touch you in ways no boy ever could, belive me."

Grinning playfully, Danielle began to slowly unbutton Mary's blouse. For Danielle it was Mary's eagerness that was a turn on and the crotch of her leotard was growing wet just as Mary's panties were.

"If I knew you were so eager to learn, I'd have taught you long ago."

"But I didn't realize my eagerness until that jerk did me like the others did." she arched her back

Back
Top Bottom