Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Showing My Sister

She moaned as she got close. "I'll cum for you if you cum for me and with me." Her fingers pumping Danielle's pussy furiously

Her own cum squirted out over Danielle's fingers and she panted heavily, kissing Danielle again

"You lick my pussy," Danielle replied, after a moment's thought. "You're going to have to learn some time or another after all."

She nodded as she slowly slipped her fingers out of Danielle's pussy. She then slowly and lightly kissed her way down Danielle's body, stopping at Danielle's breasts to swirl her tongue around her nipples. Once she was on her knees looking right at Danielle's pussy, she spread her sister's legs apart before going in for slow licks

Moaning softly in pleasure, Danielle was happy to see that Mary had the right idea. There was no need to rush the process, slow and steady was much better then mimicing an overanxious puppy after all.

She gently parted her sister's folds before making one long slow lick from the bottom up to Danielle's clit before twirling her tongue around it. "I just love licking you."

Arching her back in pleasure as Mary's tongue circled her clit, Danielle gasped her sister's name softly.

"That's good, because you're going to do it a lot from now on."

She smiled as she heard Danielle's gasp. She swirled her tongue around Danielle's clit again before taking it gently into her mouth and sucking gently, looking up at Danielle as she did so

Clearly Danielle was enjoying what she was doing. Arching her back in pleasure, she let out a howl of joy as her body shook from the sensation.

Mary grinned. "Cum for me. Cum all over my face Danielle." she continued her work on Danielle's clit, slipping a finger into Danielle's pussy as well as one into her own hot cunt

Back
Top Bottom