Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

He pets their heads. "Go play with penny." He says kissing them each on the forehead. He goes to find Jackie.

"I have a condition you can have my blessing if you let him keep breeding his herd and he lets you play with anyone you want." He kisses his little sissys neck.

"Want to become my mommy full time so you don't need to take Texas from behind and keep him as just being your husband?" He asks kissing her nose.

"No, I want you both to be my babies occasionally," Jackie grinned. "And he's going to be taking my cock daily."

"Fine." He says blushing kissing her nose. "Go tell him you two have my approval with those conditions." He says smirking. "And go nude."

Jackie nodded and walked outside. She caught the eye of the other farmhands, but they knew better than to hit on her.

(Why would they know better than to hit on her she seems to be a loose slut?

Texas is harvesting fruit in the orchard.

(Texas, of course. They don't want him to get on their asses, literally and figuratively.)
"Texas, Daddy will give you his blessing if you follow his terms." Jackie started explaining the terns.

"Seems fair why don't you go show the other farm hands that your still a little slut while I tell my herd the good news." He says winking.

"Only if you dress like my little sissy faggot tonight," Jackie grinned. She walked to a dragon farmhand. "Hey there, big boy. Top or bottom?"

"I thought you were Mr. Texas' bitch?" He says thrusting deeply into the small girls ass.

"That's nice of him." He says thrusting in hard and fast his large cock stretching even her well used hole.

"I'm kriv." He says with a grunt his pale cobalt scales shimmering gently as he thrusts in deeper.

Back
Top Bottom