Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Continuing the Blood Line (PatientOne & Lagertha)

Alex looked up from his reports to see his sister dressed in a tight black dress and nice heels. Smiling a bit he watched her sit down and shrugged.
"I believe Francis said something about red velvet cake, chocolate brownies and I think May is making some toffee. I'm not entirely sure."
He said as he went back to reading over his report. He then slid the report her way.
"I spoke with the Coven and a lot of the members have been wanting an indoor gym. So I made some arrangements. This is one of the projects that you will be helping me oversee."

Letting her read over the list of supplies and the workers involved he wanted to see how she'd do. The layout was pretty good, he just wanted to see her actually taking the time to think over each worker and their pro's and con's. He did put one worker in there who wasn't suited for construction and more for electrical work when the initial construction was done. This was his way of seeing how well she knew the workers in her Coven. He'd been gone for a year and she'd been here so that was plenty of time to learn her house members.

Rose looked up from her book when her brother spoke, before he slid the report over to her on the table. She rolled her eyes, bending the page she was on in the corner before laying the book down as she picked up the report.
"Is this why you wanted me to join you for dinner? To look over a report?" Rose raised a brow as she skimmed the documents, smiling at the idea of a gym in the basement. Though she also felt like her brother was doing this so he could keep her closer, give her another reason not to leave. Then again, she doubted either of them would admit to such a thing.

"Him." Rose pointed to the worker that she knew had fixed her electricity often in the past century. "He usually works on electricity, why would you put him on the list? I remember him fixing my night light when I was younger..afraid of the hunters." Rose put down the report, sliding it over to him with her finger on the name; Phillips Dupre. "If you want to really please the members, I'm sure some would enjoy an Olympic sized swimming pool as well."​

Alex looked at the paper and then glanced at his sister.
"The names were put in specified order but I threw a name in there that wouldn't fit. I wanted to see if you took the time that I was away to get to know the Coven members and what their strengths and weaknesses were. Seems like you've met a few of the members and that's good. Knowing who can go where and what talents they have is a must as a Coven leader as well as a Pure Blood."

Smiling he took the paper and slipped it to the side before looking at his sister as she mentioned the swimming pool.
"Apparently a lot of the members are happy with the current things but just having some more options for working out and exercising has been a bit of a want in the Coven. The Coven is more than financially stable so I figured this would be a good way to get people involved as well as give you something to do other than listen to boring lectures from me during training."

Sitting back he moved as a plate was put in front of him for supper then looked at his sister.
"You look nice by the way."
He said as he usually tried to make sure and compliment her when she'd dressed nice before he left. Soon a plate of red velvet cake was placed in the center in front of the two of them as well as an assortment of brownies, and cookies. Alex glanced to his sister and smirked.
"Well there's your sweet tooth."

"I suppose most of them would enjoy having a gym in the coven. Honestly, I would be fine going into town and joining a twenty four hour gym there." Rose looked at him smiling some as she thumbed her book. "Yes, big brother, I've been around a lot of the members since you were gone." She looked down the table, some of the others of the Coven on the other end of the long table.

"Another way to keep me close?" Rose raised a brow at him, kicking her leg a bit. "At least I can run on the treadmill like a dog after a piece of meat while you bore me to death." Rose teased. "I do enjoy hearing your voice though, so I doubt you'd bore me. Besides the 'Rose do as I say', thing."

Rose reached for his tie, grasping it lightly and straightening it for him when he commented on how she looked. She shied away as the desert came to them.
"And you look delicious as always Alex." Rose dug into the deserts grinning and relaxing as she ate them. She stared ahead at the painting across from her. "What about yours? Did the fancy deserts over the seas spoil you?"​

Back
Top Bottom