Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Continuing the Blood Line (PatientOne & Lagertha)

Rose jumped a bit when he moved her, turning her so she was straddling him. Green hues looked up at him as if she had done something wrong as he spoke. The corners of her lips tugged into a smile as she sighed and nodded.
"I'm not the best with voicing things, but I'll try." Rose pressed her forehead against his lips, her soapy hands roaming his chest. "You can tell me when you are lonely too."

Rose was almost entirely asleep by the time they were done. The exhaustion of her orgasms finally hitting her as she dragged her feet behind him, ready to sleep. She giggled, twisting as he pulled her down on top of him and kissed him back. Her brows furrowed at his words, a shy laugh leaving her lips, but then his serious look gave it away that he wasn't joking. "Okay. Makes it easier for me to hide your underwear." Rose joked.

She couldn't even remember when her head had hit the pillow, or him rather, and drool was spilling out of her lips as she slumbered. Dead weight to him as he moved out from under her, allowing her to roll on her stomach and stretch out. No doubt Rose probably could have slept the entire day away, or possibly more like two.

Her face twisted when she heard his voice, but it was really the slap on her bare cheek that caused her eyes to shot open. She twisted, half awake, knocking her head into his before falling back on the bed. "UGH! Can't you let me sleep more?" Rose yawned rubbing her eyes. She sat up, rubbing her head where she had banged into him. "I'm so physically drained, I feel almost human."​

Alex winced as he backed up and had to remind himself that her energy was rather low from the lack of her element. So he simply leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"Yeah. Go back to sleep love. When you wake, I'll be in the office."
As he said this he gathered some of his own energy into his hand and placed that hand on the middle of her back. The boost of energy wouldn't help her element but it would help with her sore muscles.

Pulling his hand away he pulled the sheets over her to cover her from the waist down and kissed her cheek. With that he left her to sleep, keeping the curtains closed over the windows so that the room was still dark. Once he was in his office Raven smirked as he looked at the male.
"Are you and Rose on speaking terms once more?"
Alex nodded as he smiled and just waved off Raven's little smirk. Alex got brought up to speed about how the Coven was doing, fixed some of the finances as well as some of the minor things like money for food, handling bills for those that lived outside the Coven and a few smaller details.

When one in the afternoon rolled around Alex was sitting outside in the garden having some tea and just taking a break from the office. As he sat there he rubbed his forehead and smirked as he thought back to her reaction to him slapping her ass. Shaking his head he looked up at the window to his room wondering if she was still asleep or if she was just stalling and lying in bed. He also thought to her statement last night about him telling her when HE was lonely as well. Like his sister, he wasn't too great at expressing his own feelings. Which was also why she'd felt so alone. Seems like they both had things to work on.

Rose smiled, thankful when he agreed to let her sleep more. She yawned as her head hit the pillow,as she curled up and felt his hand on her back. Shoulders relaxing, thighs un-tensing, Rose fell quickly back to sleep. Being without her power to wield fire was different, she felt weighed down, not as light on her feet as she once was, but perhaps that also had to do with last night.

Rose could have slept all day, had it not been for the fact she was laying in her empty brother's bed. Her eyes had shoot open, looking at the clock on the wall that announced it was one in the afternoon. It felt strange now, being in his bedroom, his words lingering in her head about how this was her room now too. Then again she had always spent an awfully lot of her time in his room. She could still remember a time when her parents had set up a little play pen inside of Alex's room for her when they were busy with work.

"I miss them.." Rose smiled softly, sitting up. Perhaps this was another reason Rose had wanted to be human, to forget the pain of missing someone. After all, humans didn't have to live with their grief over a lost one as long as a vampire had to, but then again there was the bright side. She could spend hundreds of years next to Alex, never aging, always being close to him...

Rose had found herself in her room, rummaging through her clothing and pulling on a tight black dress and heels. She knew her brother had helped loosen her muscles, which made walking a bit easier. She moved out of her room then, roaming down the halls to his study only to not find him there. Rose rolled her eyes moving through the halls as she pondered what to do; She could find Alex, likely he'd be in the garden relaxing, or she could go for a run..one of which she'd probably never hear the end of if she got caught by hunters without her power. Rose grunted, she could also go to the kitchen and chew on sweets, but..well she picked the obvious choice and moved to the garden.

"I thought I'd find you here." Rose simply stated as she looked at him as she approached. "You aren't the best at hiding your chill out zones."​

Alex looked up as he heard and felt his sister coming before hearing her voice. Looking over at her choice of dress he smiled and shrugged.
"Old habits. I've been coming here since you were small."
He said as he smiled and let her sit in his lap rather than sitting next to him. As they sat there his hand moved along her thighs, slowly pumping his energy into her. Since he was a century older than her, he had a hell of a lot more energy than she did when she had her element.

His energy was mostly going to her muscles. Helping them to relax and heal from the marathon they'd had the night before. However he was also slowly slipping energy into her to boost her sensitivity. Punishment for her sleeping half of the day away. Not so much sensitivity in the sexual areas, but all together. The slightest breeze over the right areas would make her wet and highly aroused. He made sure that the energy would take about an hour to fully settle in and kept his poker on tight.

After a few moments of sitting there he stood up and let her slide off.
"Well since someone slept most of the day away, you can just relax today. We'll start your training tomorrow. Be ready for a lot of walking."
He said as he smiled and kissed her lips softly before heading to the office once more so that he could make a list of things they would do tomorrow. He also wanted to get away from her so that she could experience his little gift without him around. No doubt that she'd figure it out quickly, but that was the fun part.

Rose didn't fight when he pulled her into his lap. She gladly rested against him, her head lolled backwards on his shoulder as he spoke. Eyelids rested closed as she listened to the way he spoke, a grin dancing on her face as she felt his hands, his power moving slightly into her body.
"Just like you've been using your room since I was small. I still remember mom and dad putting me in a play pen while they were busy working. I ran around here naked a few times as a kid too. Never seen mom so mad."

Rose sighed, enjoying the flow of his powers hitting her muscles and relaxing her fully. Of course she didn't know the little game he had pushed into her muscles to make her horny at the slightly scent. "I'm going to drool.." Rose admitted before he slid her off his lap. She looked up at him yawning lightly before she moved to her feet. "Well. Guess I'll go for a run then." Though Rose wasn't exactly sure how much running she'd be doing. Spaghetti legs and all..

Rose went back to her room to change, a loose black tank top, gray shorts, black sneakers and black socks. She even pulled up her hair into a ponytail before making her way through the halls out the front door. Rose wasted no time, even though she was shivering from the breeze hitting her. She ignored it as she started running, making her way through the garden to the forest beyond with a little running trail.​

Alex nodded when she said that she was going to go running. That would prove to be a lot more difficult as the time went by. As she was out running he waited for a while before snapping his fingers to fully activate the energy in her body. Smiling to himself he simply sat in his office and wrote down things for them to do tomorrow. The Queen had sent him an email asking how she was doing and he informed her that she was progressing.

As he went over the list of things he decided that taking her out of the Coven and letting her walk around town would be a good thing. Allow her to get some fresh air. The Queen had wiped the town's people's memories about who started the fire. They knew there had been a fire but the memories of they didn't know that it had been Rose who did it. In their minds it was a freak accident. Which had been done to simply keep the peace. They needed to head into town anyways as some of the supplies were getting low so the maids and the butlers of the Coven would be going shopping anyways.

Alex would simply tag along with them and bring Rose so that she could learn what to authorize and not to authorize. Sweets and snacks were allowed but in moderation. No heavy amounts of booze either. Lifting his head he caught the heavy scent of arousal in the air, mixed with a scent of annoyance. Chuckling to himself he knew that Rose would be coming to yell at him sooner or later.

Rose was happy to be outside, running by herself for once. Though it did seem kind of odd her brother didn't seem too worried about her wondering off. Probably because he was hoping she had learned her lesson, and in a way Rose had. How many times had her parents gave a disapproving look at her? Telling her to keep her tantrums to a minimum? However she wasn't worried about disappointing them, since they were dead, it was more the fear of disappointing her brother now. It was highly doubtful Rose would admit that anytime soon to Alex, and it could have been since they mated she felt more like this.

"Gah! Alex!" Rose was in the middle of the forest, running and just trying to relax as she listened to nature around her. Rose found herself tripping, heavy feet from lack of her power, hands wrapped around her chest as she shivered. Rose's eyes were twitching, she knew this reaction to the scents around her wasn't normal, and now she knew why her brother hadn't been too worried about her venturing so far. "I'm going to kill him!" Rose grunted.

Shuffling her feet back into the coven took longer than expected. She didn't know why she even bothered trying to hide she was aroused, since everyone could likely smell her by now. Still, Rose was ticked as she found his office and opened the door. Her teeth were barred, her nipples popping through her shirt and some of her wetness rolling down her inner thigh.

"You are an ass, you know?" Rose was in front of his desk, left eye twitching. "Couldn't let me enjoy my run? Is this your way of telling me you're lonely?"​

Alex looked up from his computer screen as she came into the room, filling the room with the thick scent of her arousal and his eyes moved to her inner thighs where he could see clear fluids leaking down from her shorts. Smirking at her anger he shook his head.
"No this is my way of saying, you slept till one in the afternoon making your training useless today, so this is your training. Fighting past personal wants to get through what you need to do."
He said as he smiled at her and stood up. Walking over to her he stood toe to toe with her and ran his finger along her inner thigh.

Pulling his hand up he showed some of her juices on his finger as he brought it to his mouth and licked her juices from his finger as his eyes flashed like someone had turned on a light bulb behind his eyes then turned it off.
"Tasty."

He said as he smiled and leaned down licking her bottom lip before sitting up right.
"Cute fangs Rose. Mine are bigger."
He said as he bared his own fangs which were a little longer and sharper than hers before he closed his lips around his teeth and watched her.

Rose's hands were clenched, her muscles flexing in her arms as she glared at her brother. She watched him, his smirking face, the glint of humor in his eyes.

"Slept in? You were the one that said I could! If you really wanted me up earlier, you could have kept me awake, but I would have been dragging my feet. You know that." Rose crossed her arms over her chest as she huffed. Her head tilted back when he stood in front of her, not amused at all with this little game he was playing.

"Fighting what I want? What I want is to be outside running and enjoying nature, not having this conversation." Rose watched him, shivering when he collected her fluids and licked them off his fingers. Mocking her? She was both excited and annoyed that he was doing this, not to mention when he licked her lips and looked at her. Rose rolled her eyes, horny, agitated, not in the mood.

"If you want pleasure you can please yourself. Next time, you can just tell me when you are lonely. Because right now, I don't want to be near you after this stunt." Rose was annoyed, she knew her brother was doing this to see if she had any self control, and she had a bit. Though, she really wouldn't mind being wrapped in his arms again. Rose huffed, rubbing her forehead as leaned down to wipe the juices off her inner thigh, some of it having leaked into her sock. Grunting she straightened herself up moving to out of his office with a annoyed look.​

Alex smiled at her as she gave her little rant then left. After the door was closed he closed his eyes and halted the energy so that the arousal would go away. She'd passed. He wanted to see if she'd go in there and strip him down to jump his bones. Even if she was irritated, being that horny was hard to ignore. After removing the energy from her he was back to being his usual self. Connecting his mind to hers.
'You passed. Go for your run but don't go too far.'
He said as he closed his mind from hers and went back to his duties.

He didn't play around with her too much, this was the most playful he'd been in a while and even then, this was just him testing her. As the day dragged on Alex ended up nearly taking a nap in his office out of sheer boredom. Unlike Rose, Alex wasn't necessarily one to get lonely, he just got bored rather easily. That was one of the things he hated most about being a leader was having to sit in an office all day. Building the Coven gave him far more to do. It allowed him to move around a lot more and just be more physical with his work then mental.

Sighing a bit he finally stood up from his desk and decided to go for a walk and simply chat with the Coven members to get an idea of things that they thought could use some improvements. It gave him something to do and may even give him something to work on building...depending.

She shook her head, her eye twitching more fiercely when he had announced in her head that she had passed. It wasn't about passing, she wanted Alex always, but this was the first time in a long time he had set up a game for her, and Rose hadn't been ready for it. Still, she pushed that aside as she went back to her room, thankful when she felt most of his energy leave. Rose changed, after taking a quick shower and grunted as she moved out of the halls again.

She had changed into another set of workout gear, moving to go outside she was on the trail again for another run.

Rose ran for a good couple of hours, probably venturing out a bit too far when she did, but at least she was alone. Rose was walking through the garden at the end of her run, sighing as she looked around at the other members doing their work. Some were tending to the roses, the other flowers in the garden, while others were just chatting away. Rose sighed, moving back to go inside the coven doors, making her way through the hallway to the library where she ran her fingers over the binds of the books before picking one up.​

Once Alex had finished up with speaking to the last of the Coven members, a lot of them were asking for an actual gym to be put in the basement of the Coven. Which would make sense. They had a pool and cardio center but no free weights or gym style room. So Alex went back to his office and checked the finances of the Coven. They had more than enough for that so he started making notes about that when he felt Rose was back. Standing up he walked out of his office and spotted her heading into the library.

Smiling a bit he could still vaguely taste her on his tongue from when he'd licked her juices off of his finger. Smirking he walked towards the door and walked inside. Closing the door behind him he walked up behind her and slid a hand around her waist. If she was still upset at him, she'd get over it. Running his hand along her stomach his hand cupped between her legs, pushing his hand under the waistband of her shorts while his other hand moved up her breasts and turned her chin.

Moving his lips to hers he kissed her deeply and began grinding his hips against her ass. He was hard as a rock as he did this and as he pulled back from the kiss he growled a bit as he kissed along her neck.
"I missed you."
He said as he continued to rub her and get her aroused the old fashioned way, but at the same time, he wasn't going to let her shimmy her way out of his hold either.

Rose had picked up a book, a newer thing someone had brought in. She looked at the book, a fantasy book to be exact. Rose often enjoyed going to town, to pick out books she hadn't seen before to add them to her collection. Hell, the library was huge and every bookshelf was filled, it was bigger than the largest bookstore and Rose always enjoyed going to the newer section. This book she picked up was in the wrong place, but she opened it anyways to read it.

Rose had felt Alex's presence before he opened the door. Simply, she shook her head at first, until he crept up behind her and moved his hands to cup her and tilt her head away from the book she was reading. Her hands held firmly onto the book as she kissed him back, sighing when he pulled away to speak. She inhaled, with his hand under her shorts, and his hardness grinding against her toned ass through the clothing.
"I missed you too." Rose admitted as she closed the book. "However I'm still miffed about that stunt you pulled earlier." Rose moved, aiming to pull herself out of his embrace to put the book down on the table with the new arrivals. Though, she could feel him heating her up with his touches as much as it frustrated her. "Alex, can you please let me go?"​

"I could yes...but I don't want to."
He said as he continued to hold her and now as he did, his hand started to rub her pussy from under her shorts. As he rubbed her he simply began kissing up her neck and running his fangs along her skin. She really was upset for a very small reason and that was something she'd have to learn to get over. Holding onto small annoyances and keeping it in her mind was not something she needed to be focusing on. Yes he'd annoyed her. However it should have been done and over with hours ago. Yet she was still holding onto it.

This was one of the things that had gotten her into trouble in the first place. So, this was his way of trying to teach her in a more positive manner. If she continued to be resistant then he'd back off but he'd teach her the less than pleasant way. That was how he'd always been. He taught the easy and fun way first. If they weren't getting the picture then he went with a much more direct line and it was usually a whole lot less enjoyable. The Queen approved of this method simply because he never said what he was doing when he was doing it the fun way. It made the person think about things and work things out in their heads.

When he did get to the more negative punishments, then people tended to be upset until he'd pointed out what he'd been doing when he was trying to be more positive and fun, which usually made them feel like an idiot. Question is...how would Rose manage? Continuing to rub her he moved his hand from her chin and moved down along her breast, cupping it and starting to tease the hardening nipple.

Rose closed her eyes when his hand touched her pussy to rub her. The feeling of his fangs on her, knowing how his venom had affected her the night before, made her shiver. Plus, he had made her extremely horny earlier, though at the wrong time.

"You always know how to get your way with me, don't you?" Rose found herself laughing slightly as he cupped her breast. The way his fingers played delicately with the hardening nipples made her groan. She lifted a hand up, backwards, and ran it through his hair as she pressed her ass against his crotch, rolling her hips. Luckily, there wasn't really anyone in the library but the two of them, though she doubted her brother would much mind if there was.​

Alex smiled at her as she seemed to get over her issues with him and moved a hand from her nipple. Reaching back he yanked her shorts down and moved her so that she was standing off to the side. Her chest pressed against the cool stone wall as he was behind her. They were off and out of sight if someone poked their head into the library but she'd have to be quiet if they wanted to stay hidden. With her shorts down he had a clear view of that soft sweet backside of hers.

Unzipping his pants he let his heavy hot cock spring out and slap against her ass cheek as he leaned into her and nibbled on her ear.
"Yes I do, but you love it...don't deny it."
He said as he continued to stroke her pussy and moved her legs apart by pushing his feet against hers. After a few moments of stroking her he moved his cock between her legs so that the thick hot shaft of his cock was pressed between her lips so that she was practically riding it.

Rubbing his cock back and forth he could feel her juices coating the shaft as he did this and smiled as he gripped her backside tightly before pulling back and pressing the head of his member against her entrance. Lifting the front of her shirt and bra he gripped her breast right as his cock shoved inside and spread her walls. Moaning at the hot slick feeling of her walls gripping and molding to his size once more. As he started thrusting he kept rubbing her clit to keep her pleasure at its highest while his free hand teased her tight nipples then let them rub against the cool stone walls. Reaching up he gripped her hair to pull her head back so that he could kiss her lips while fucking her against the wall.

Rose looked back at him, jumping slightly when he yanked her shorts down. That was one good thing about workout shorts, not needing underwear. She shivered as her chest pressed into the stone wall, giggling lightly as she put the book on an empty shelf to her right. Rose groaned when his cock slapped her ass, the feeling of his teeth on her ears easily made her nipples hard and throbbing.

"I love you..so I do." Her feet wrapped around his when he pushed her legs apart. Her pussy lips were a little wet by the time he started to rub his cock against her entrance. This, easily made her wet, the promise of him being inside of her again.

Rose cried in a bit of surprise when he distracted her with her breasts to shove into her. Her legs shook as she moaned, feeling her wet juices gush around the cock that was pushed inside of her. Her nipples throbbed as her pussy clenched in approval, another moan leaving her. "F-" Rose gripped his hair when he kissed her, brows furrowed in pleasure as she stuck her tongue into his mouth with his thrusts. She shoved her hips back against him, as best she could in this position.​

Returning the kiss and the way her tongue moved along with his, Alex growled into the kiss as his thrusts were a bit more feverish now. Pumping his cock in and out of her hard enough that each thrust in would lift her to her tip toes. Growling against her as he pulled his lips away he panted as he looked at the way her body bowed, her chest pressed against the wall but her ass was sticking out so that he could thrust into her and she could try and thrust back. Moving his hand from her clit he licked his thumb and soon, that wet digit was pressing against the tight pucker of her anus.

Alex had always been a fan of anal play. He wasn't too sure on how she felt about it but they were going to find out. Working the slick pad of his thumb along her tight hole he soon pushed it inside of her. Feeling the incredibly tight embrace of her ass he moaned and pushed his thumb a bit farther, hooking it inside of the hot embrace to tease her walls and give a new kind of full feeling to her while he pounded his cock in and out of her slick folds. Since she had been so sore in the morning and while he'd given her energy, there was no greater rush then feeding while fucking.

So he leaned into her and moved his neck close to her mouth.
"Drink."
Was all he said as he growled the work, with him being so close to her he was digging in balls deep with his thrusts, the head of his cock kissing her cervix with each thrust and while the thrusts weren't as long now with him being so close, they were short and sharp, still lifting her ass up with each impact of his pants to her ass cheeks. There was always something incredibly arousing about being so hell bent on being inside a lover that one didn't even bother fully undressing.

Rose moaned loudly into his mouth as she tried to concentrate on playing with his tongue with her own. He was already giving her so many sensations that she could barely think, and the pleasure was only starting to build up. The cold wall of stone against her hard nipples, the hard texture, felt so good and stimulating with the way he thrusted. Though she opened her eyes to look at him as he pulled away from her clit, giving her a bit more breathing room..

That was until his thick thumb slide inside her ass with some resistance. Her pussy clenched, pleased as she moaned. "Oh Alex.." Rose's legs shook at the feeling of him pushing in and out, the way that pressure inside of her ass made her tighten and hold onto him better as he moved.

Her eyes were flickering as she tried to keep herself from drooling. She could already feel herself tensing, getting ready at an increasing rate. Rose whimpered, crying a bit in pleasure as he moved in closer, pressing her chest into the wall more as she looked at him when he presented his neck to her. The way he growled made he skin tingle, and Rose didn't wait for him to ask again as she gripped his hair and bit into his neck with her fangs. Her eyes rolled into her head when she tasted his blood, mixed with all the other pleasures. Her legs went a little loose, relaxing as she felt her stomach tensing.

It only took a few more thrusts after she tasted his blood before her pussy sucked him in, clenching down and convulsing in pleasure as she cried against his neck. Her thighs knocked into his, unintentionally trying to close as she twisted under him and against the wall.​

So she did enjoy anal. Good to know. He'd certainly be taking advantage of that later on. Feeling her fangs dig into his neck he moaned and his thrusts lost their rhythm a little bit but he refocused quickly. Moving so that he was holding her around her hips to keep her up as he could feel her starting to loose her footing. When she came he moaned and continued thrusting, working her through that orgasm for all that it was worth and then some.

Moving his neck from her mouth he let her close the wound and soon pulled out of both her anus and her pussy. Spinning her in his hold as he lifted her up, holding the tight, toned globes of her ass cheeks. Lifting her off of the ground so that she didn't need to hold herself up he pushed her back against the wall and let gravity act as the driving force each time he was thrusting up inside of her. This time, instead of his thumb being in her ass, it was his middle finger and ring finger. Both fingers were longer than his thumb thus sinking in deeper and they were wider.

Pumping his fingers in and out of the tight hole his cock was destroying her pussy from the rapid fire thrusts. Moving his lips to hers he kissed her lips and swirled his tongue along hers to taste his own blood on her tongue. Moaning as he did this he could feel his cock swelling as he was close to his own release. Probably because of how fast he was thrusting inside of her. Moaning and panting into the kiss he gripped her ass cheek tighter with his free hand.

Dropping her down onto his cock, he sprayed a healthy load of his cum deep inside of her as he ground his hips against her, spraying his cum deep inside of her as they both panted from the intense pleasure. Panting as he looked at her he smiled and while his cock wasn't moving much, he was still working his fingers in and out of her ass.

Rose didn't think she could feel anymore pleasure than this already. Then, he was thrusting her through her orgasm, making it more intense than it was already was. Rose wanted to hold herself, but the pleasure was already underway and she couldn't help as she cried against the skin of his neck as she squirted a bit onto the wall in front of them.

Rose was panting slightly when he pulled his neck away from her, allowing her to lick it so it would close. His blood trickled down the corner of her lips as she looked at him, mouth parted in awe as her pussy continued to convulse even a little bit after he was done thrusting into her for now.

She didn't fight when he turned her around after pulling out of her. She straddled his hips, resting her back against the stone wall as she breathed looking at the man that continued to bring her over whelming pleasure. Her fangs bit into her bottom lip as he slide two of his longer fingers in her ass at the same time he slide back inside of her sensitive pussy.
"You are as hot." Rose moaned against his lips as she kissed him back. Her hands gripped his shirt as she pulled him closer pressing her body against his.

With some force, Rose was bucking back against him as he plowed into her. Her breathing was catching her legs tensing as her eyes remained back in her head.

Her forehead rested against his, not only had she came a second time, but she had rocked herself into a third orgasm as he had cum inside of her. His thick seed warmed up her belly. She blinked her eyes a few times before her lips pulled into a giggle and she kissed him again. Rose was moaning softly still as he pumped his fingers in and out of her ass though she giggled at the feeling now, her walls convulsing softly as they tried to calm down.

"F-Fuck, do you still want more?" Rose said the words almost breathlessly as she closed her eyes, her teeth grazing her bottom lip as she gave a mindless pleased expression.​

Alex smiled at her as she asked if he still wanted more. While he would love to continue fucking her he shook his head and slowly removed his fingers from her.
"No. You'll need some rest love. I was simply making sure you got as much pleasure as you could."
He said as he smirked and kissed her lips softly before porting her and him to their room. Setting her on the bed he slowly withdrew from her. His cock was limp by the time he pulled out of her, his seed spilling out of her as he withdrew.

Leaning down he kissed her forehead and smiled.
"Be sure to clean yourself up before dinner."
He said as he pulled his cock back into his pants and zipped his pants. However as he looked down at himself he realized he'd need to change pants since her cum was all over the front of his pants. Smiling he walked into his closet and pulled his soiled pants off. Putting on a new pair he tossed his dirty pants into the hamper and walked back to the bed as he used his hand to stroke her cum soaked pussy lips just as a teasing touch.

It was one slow stroke before he pulled his hand away. Leaning into her neck he whispered into her ear.
"Though I may be testing how well that beautiful ass of yours holds up tonight."
He said as he gave her nipple a soft pinch.

Rose came back to herself when he ported them to his room and laid her on the bed. Easily, she fell on her back panting, her clothing clinging to her sweaty body as he pulled out of her. A hand went to her empty snack, covering it as she sighed contently.

"Before Dinner? Didn't you just give me some dinner?" Her shorts were hanging off one of her ankles as she looked at the ceiling, a hand running through her hair as he came back.

"Oh?" Rose lifted a brow at his comment about her ass and she grinned. "If this is my training, I think I'll survive." A yelp left her lips as he pinched her hardened nipple, she grinned at him. "Go on now, I can waggle my way to the bathroom and clean myself up."​

Alex smiled at her as she told him she could manage on her own. Nodding to her he leaned in and kissed her lips deeply, nicking her bottom lip with his fangs. Licking the blood from her lip he gripped her ass tightly in his hand and smirked as he pulled back and left to go clean up himself.

When he was cleaned up and ready, he went to his office and handled a few more things before walking to the team in charge of renovating. He spoke to them about the indoor gym and everything that they could add. After working out the details and the cost, he had the team start collecting materials to begin construction.

When dinner came around, Alex was sitting at the table waiting for the chef's to finish while reading over a report on the materials that would be used for the construction.

Rose rolled her eyes at her brother's teasing attitude. No doubt his sexual appetite was larger then she had first anticipated from years of fantasies running through her head. Still, actually being physical with him beat any fantasy she could imagine anymore.

She had closed her eyes for a bit after he left, before pushing herself to sit up on his bed. Rose pulled her shorts off and threw them in the hamper as she got up and went to the bathroom. She took a bath, cleaning herself and wrapping herself in a towel before heading to her own room to change.

After putting all her things away and changing into a tight short black dress and some heels, Rose went through the hallways and back to the library. She picked up one of the newer books, as well as the book she had been scanning when her brother had found her inside. After retrieving the books, she made her way back down to the dinning hall and opening the doors to find her brother there. Rose smiled softly as she moved inside, taking a seat in a chair diagonal from his.

"So..do you know what kind of deserts they decided to make? I do fancy sweets..." Rose opened one of the books, starting to read it as she leaned back in her chair with her legs crossed.​

Back
Top Bottom