Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The First Foe [Reydan and Revnarh]

Whilst Robin was splashed with the pink liquid, the lust potion driving his libido into overdrive, the Necromancer was soaked from head to foot. The dark haired beauty groaned, her eyes rolling back, and she tore at her clothes as Robin ran over to Horth and Harrick. Her pale body, with its luscious breasts and long, slender, legs, seemed to almost pulse with need.

The two men had been splashed a little bit by the explosion, their cocks springing free as Robin grabbed at their pants, and as the mage's concentration broke they were able to take command of the two horny sluts. Harrick seized Robin's face, kissing the young man passionately, pushing his tongue into that hot eager mouth. His hands grabbed the young slut's bubble butt, grinding their erect cocks against each other as they made out.

There was a smashing, breaking, din as Horth swept the Necromancer's things from a low table. Horth and Harrick lay back on the table, the Orc pulling the unstruggling Necromancer onto his lap as Harrick positioned his lover above his own throbbing cock. But they didn't penetrate, not yet, their muscular arms holding the two sluts at bay.

The Orc grinned as his member prodded the needy hole of the Necromancer, the dark haired woman moaning and trying to force herself down onto his cock. 'You wanted to ask her something?' he grinned over at Harrick.

The human was smiling up at his lover, looking at Robin's feminine body. 'Ask her my lover' he grunted, his own cock gently prodding the pucker of Robin's sweet ass. 'Ask her to change your body however you like. I don't think she's in any mood to say no - are you slut? Not if you want that thick Orc cock?'

'Anything' moaned the Necromancer, her face flushed, looking over at Robin pleadingly. 'Just hurry up and tell me. I need this fat Orc cock. I need it so badly...'

Robin kissed Harrick pasdionately, making out with his lover and even let the tongue slither past his soft lips only to add his own to the kiss while he moaned into his lovers mouth. His small prick was painfully hard and twitched like it begged for some release. Precum leaked out and flowed down to the ground like water of a lake traveled to the ocean.

Seeing the naked necromancer being held by Horth and watching her sopping wet cunt hovering over his green cock gave him an idea. "Anything?" A smile spread over the young femboys lips. "Turn me into a sexy girl with big breasts, a tight pussy and a functioning womb so I can get pregnant! But don't make my cock vanish, I like it despite it's small size. In fact, make it bigger so I can fuck you too!"

Harrick could take Robin's new vaginal virginity as soon as the horny necromancer finished her task and then have sex with her after Horth finished fucking her. It was a little bit greedy, but why not having the best of both worlds and enjoy it? "I don't care whether I can impregnate other women or not as long as I can get knocked up by my beloved master!"

Robin tried his best to get Harrick's big cock inside his tight asshole, but all he achieved was rubbing his butt against the sensitive head. This caused him to get frustrated and even more aroused than he already was. Maybe they could even get the recipe for the lust potion for some fun

Robin could use the potion to earn even more money for Harrick and then get fucked as a reward afterwards. They would have to buy a chastity belt to keep Robin from having any sex so he as eager enough to please men and women with his mouth.

Not to forget all the other things of the necromancer which they could keep for themselves as victory spoils. What their quest givers didn't know couldn't harm them, after all. Besides, somebody had to take care of all the magical objects or else they might end up in the wrong hands...

The Necromancer's magic swirled around the young man, the transformations happening before their eyes, but not hurting. His body tingled, as it was remade, but did not ache. His waist became a little slimmer, his shoulders a little less broad. His chest swelled, two pert young breasts topped with stiff pink nipples pressing out until they were a firm double-D. The space behind his little testicles stung, for a moment, and his insides churned like he had butterflies in his stomach. A beautiful little pussy glistened there, ready to be claimed, and although no-one could see it, Robin would be able to sense the fertile womb forming above it, inside of him. Finally, as he had wished, his own stiff cock swelled too. It grew, bigger and bigger, drooling pre-cum, until it was easily as big as Harrick's or Horth's. His balls churned too, despite what he had said, and his seed grew more fertile and potent. Despite this final addition, Robin was very clearly now more woman than man.

Harrick groaned, his cock achingly aroused by the sight of his new beloved. Shifting his cock a little to the entrance to Robin's virginal new cunt, he grinned up at the hot young girl. 'Time for you to have our baby Robin' he said, using the girl's name now, and pulled her down onto his cock. He filled her completely, stretching her pussy out and claiming it as his own. His first thrust saw his swollen cock head bang up against the mouth of Robin's newly formed womb, and within seconds he was bouncing the young girl on his member, enjoying the sight of her full fresh tits jiggling up and down.

Next to them the Necromancer was shrieking in pleasure as Horth split her open with his own green cock. 'Maybe we should keep this slut around...' he grunted.

But Harrick wasn't listening. His entire being was focused on plowing into Robin, claiming his new wife, and he gritted his teeth as he felt the cum in his balls boil. 'I want to hear you lover' he grunted, slamming up into her sex again and again 'tell me how much you love this. How much you need this. Ask me to knock you up'.

Robin watched his own body change thanks to the spell and groaned when he felt the strange sensation of a womb forming inside his body. Now even his own mother wouldn't recognise him - or better her - anymore. She touched her new breasts, exploring their firm softness and played with her stiff nipples which were now more sensitive than they were before the magical change. That her cock got enlarged and her seed more potent wasn't so bad, now she could lose her phallic virginity too by having sex with the necromancer. Today would be the day where a lot of firsts would get taken.

Hearing Harrick's words caused a soft blush spread over her cheeks and a moan escape her pillowy lips. "Yes, master! I want to raise your child!" Now they could have a wedding and become a big family. Maybe even Horth and the necromancer wanted to join them too. They could go on adventures together as a party and have lots of fun together during the night.

Robin didn't even notice the other couple having sex and focused only on getting fucked by her lover. The feeling of his cock entering her tight pussy didn't hurt and felt amazing instead. Pleasure that she could get used to was sending shockwaves through her entire body. "Please, master! Knock me up! Make your slut pregnant! Please fuck me until all your seed flooded into my cunt!"

All the new sensations were too much for her, she was already close to cumming. One more move of Harrick's hips was enough to send her over the edge. A big spurt of thick cum shot out of her throbbing member while her pussy juices covered his lower body. It looked like Robin was a squirter according to all the liquids that erupted out of her when she came. Her pussy got even tighter during climax and it felt like she was trying to milk Harrick's balls dry.

As his lover came, messy and moaning, over his muscular body Harrick grunted and groaned, his own cock shuddering and filling Robin's new pussy with his seed. She was so hot and tight, deliciously wet, that he couldn't hold back. The thought of knocking up the woman, her body swelling with his child, turned him on more than anything in the bandit's life. He didn't care about her now large and jutting cock - in fact, it was a bit of a turn on. He jerked Robin off, bringing her to a second orgasm, as he filled her cunt with his seed. His arousal was so intense that he came in a burst, thick wads of his seed stuffing Robin's newly formed pussy and splashing deep into her fertile new womb.

'Fuckkkkkk take my cummmmmm' he groaned as he slammed his shaft deep into the squirting bitch.

By his side the Necromancer was screaming too, Horth's green cock splitting her ass in two. He was slamming into her, as she sobbed and gasped and writhed and cummed beneath him, the lust potion soaking into her skin and driving her wild with desire. As Robin and Harrick came, though, the Orc grunted and stuffed his own shaft deep into her rear, filling her with his own seed.

'I want to see our hot little slut fuck her first bitch' he grunted, stepping back and looking at the two women.

'Mmmm' Harrick purred, kissing Robin's neck and teasing it with his teeth. 'I want to see that too. I wonder if our slutty little Robin's got it in her to domme a bitch for once...'

Robin moaned loudly while she came again when Harrick jerked her new cock. She loved the sensation of his hot cum shooting into her wet pussy and filling her womb. The thought of losing her last virginity by fucking the horny necromancer was such a good idea that she had to try it out. "Don't stop fucking me...I want to be impregnated by you!" They could get officially married now, make a lot of kids and teach them so they would become adventurers.

It took the young witch only a few steps to walk towards the orc and woman without getting separated from her lover. She grinded her hips against her master and began to tease the necromancer. "Beg me to fuck your cunt, slut..." Robin rubbed her throbbing erection against the other womans wet snatch and only penetrated her when she heard the right words. It took her a lot of willpower not to instantly fuck the necromancer. Soon she was thrusting back and forth, sandwiched between a hot woman and her master.

The next time she came would be while her cock was still inside a sopping wet pussy. It took a while for the effect of the lust potion to fade away, but the necromancer was still horny since she got hit by most of her own potion. Being the center of a small orgy spread the lust potion to the others when they touched her which caused them to have sex the whole night. Robin was still fucking her while Harrick and Horth were watching them.

The witch, bent over doggie style before Robin, could only moan incoherently as she began to rub her cock up and down the witch's labia. Her rear oozed Horth's thick cum as the witch wiggled her hips, trying to force herself onto Robin's new cock. 'Please...please...please fuck me like a whore' she moaned, all sense of shame or self-respect gone as the lust draft permanently addled her system. Her words became howls of pleasure as she felt Robin enter her, her pussy soaking wet and welcoming.

Harrick wasted no time in gripping his wife's hips and fucking her pussy roughly from behind. His hard thrusts helped drive Robin's own thrusts deeper and deeper into the witch, who moaned and screamed like a prize dock-side whore. The impromptu orgy was made complete by Horth who, standing in front of the witch, began to thrust his cock into her moaning, gasping, mouth. The Orc leaned across the top of the witch, kissing Robin on the lips, and muttered something to her. 'Come to see me tonight. Come alone' was all Horth said, before he leaned back and instead spoke loudly to Harrick - 'loving this slut right here human'.

Harrick chuckled, not having heard Horth's private remark, and just winked at him. He in turn leaned into Robin's back and rasped in his ear 'I'm going to put our first child in you now lover. Brace yourself'. And with that he came, hard and hot, deep into Robin.

Robin came as soon as she put her new cock into the witch's dripping wet snatch, but thanks to the lust potion increasing all their libido and stamina they would have a hard time getting tired. Nothing felt so good than geting fucked at the same time while fucking someone. "Yes! Knock me up, master! I can't wait to bear your children!" The young sorceress and former hero came multiple times and was still thrusting her dick into the other womans with cum overflowing pussy even when Harrick and Horth were spent from their litle orgy. She had returned the orcs kiss and nodded after he whispered his words into her ear.

A plug made out of magic which was a seal made out of paper with runes on it kept her lovers seed inside Robin's body in order to prevent it from leaking out and to make sure that the sperm traveled upwards to a fertile egg instead of being affected by gravity. It was late, everyone was asleep except for a naked young woman who was sneaking towards where Horth was located. "You wanted to see me?" Robin wondered why they had to meet alone in the middle of the night. The efect of the potion had stopped, but her body still felt too hot to wear anything and the cold breeze felt good on her bare skin.

The Orc had been gazing out over the dark landscape, but as the busty ex-adventurer appeared in her naked glory, he turned to face Robin. Horth's face was severe, his eyes drinking in Robin's form but also conveying inner turmoil. He, too, was naked, his powerful cock and heavy balls, both bigger than Harrick's, hanging between his thick and muscular legs.

'I wanted to see you human' he said, stepping closer to Robin. His musk filled the air, somehow different from before, more potent and powerful. Like the scent of battles hard-won and deeds of sheer strength accomplished. His hand rested, gently, on the boy's bubble butt.

Horth was silent for a long time, gazing into Robin's eyes, before finally speaking in a low and gravely voice. 'Do not marry the bandit. Leave with me. Here. Tonight'. Suddenly he reached down with that hand and, before Robin could stop him, tugged out the paper seal holding in Harrick's cum.

'I have not told you before' he said, his voice even and low, 'but I am the heir to the Kingdom of Garash. The mighty Orc stronghold in the north. Warlords have usurped my power, but I intend to return and seize the throne that is mine by right. And I want you to be my Queen. Come with me, Robin, and leave behind the bandit. He claims to love you, but I know in months he will tire of you and wander on. He may even happily forget you as he fucks that slut of a witch.'

He leaned in, cupping Robin's chin, their lips a hair apart. 'I? I would make you my Queen. Breed a race of warriors in your womb. Give you everything you desire and more. So come...come with me tonight'.

Robin inhaled the intoxicating masculine scent that came from Horth's body while her eyes were drawn to his big cock and with thick seed filled balls. A soft moan could be heard in the silent of the night while a blush spread on the former boys cheeks at the orcs touch. The moment got broken, the look of lust in Robin's eyes got replaced by shock when Horth pulled the seal away that kept Harrick's cum inside her pussy. It didn't take long until it began to leak out and run down her legs despite her efforts to keep it inside. "No no no! What have you done?"

Hearing his words stopped her movements, cum leaking through her hands while the young adventurer stared at the handsome orc. Was he really a prince? Being a queen and getting worshipped sounded nice, but her heart already belonged to Harrick. Robin didn't want to leave her master and lover behind for somebody else. She stood up slowly, licking up the cum on her hands and then looked at Horth while more of her lovers sperm was flowing down towards the ground. "I'm flattered that you want me to make your queen, but I love Harrick and don't care what you say about him."

Robin turned around to head back to their camp to snuggle with her lover and to have more sex with him in the morning for another attempt at getting knocked up. "Good night, Horth. I hope that you'll find somebody else who can be your queen." If he really wanted to have Robin, then he would have to steal her away and show her that he was a better lover than Harrick. Luckily the effect of the lust potion had worn of after having sex for a few hours or else she would still be horny enough to consider bearing Horth's orcish children.

Horth watched her go, watching her sexy rear sway away into the darkness. His anger burned inside of him as he watched the sexy little human slut rebuff his offer and return to the bandit. He had nothing against Harrick, personally, but he wanted Robin. No, the orc thought as he was left alone in the darkness, he needed the girl. And so his dark plan was hatched.

Harrick was sleeping as Robin returned and simply opened his arms, drawing his bride to be into a snuggling embrace as they settled back down together in bed.

Horth, meanwhile, was on the prowl. Silently, he stalked into the hut and grabbed the sleeping witch by the neck. Her eyes went wide, her mouth struggling to object, but he was too strong. He carried her, by the neck, outside and set her down roughly against a wall. She moaned as he parted her legs and slammed his thick cock into her pussy. As the orc fucked her against the wall, he told her what he wanted her to do.

'Three things' he grunted, plowing her pussy in long heavy strokes, 'I want you to mix all the lust potions you have left into bath for Robin tomorrow morning and entice her in. Two - I want you to lead Harrick off into the woods and let him fuck you raw. Just...keep him busy. And three - ' this he whispered into her ear, his voice only for her as her eyes went wide with surprise.

The next morning the Witch gently stirred Robin awake. 'Good morning Mistress' she said, politely bowing to the young adventurer, 'can I interest you in a bath? I hear that your seed-plug became....loose last night. I have prepared a special bath that will increase you fertility and give your husband's seed a better chance of taking root.' She gestured towards the room behind her from where an inviting smell wafted.

Robin snuggled with Harrick after getting back to bed and fell asleep very quickly despite what she heard earlier. Tomorrow they would have more sex and make sure that she got knocked up. Getting woken up by the witch was a pleasant surprise. The young sorceress listened to her words and nodded. She got out of the bed and followed her to the bathroom. The thought of bathing in a special concotion that would make her more fertile was wonderful. Robin entered the not too hot water and relaxed while deeply inhaling the intoxicating scent that filled this room.

The potion began to work after a few minutes had passed. A strange warmth seeped through Robin's pores and entered her body, but it didn't hurt nor did it give her an uncomfortable feeling. Her cock got slowly hard while her nipples stiffened. There was a weird aching between the former hero's legs, it felt like there was something missing. Before she knew it her hands were wandering over her sexy body and playing with her breasts only to move towards her throbbing erection to stroke it or her new pussy to finger herself. Moaning could be heard comming from the bathroom and it became louder with each passing second. Something was very wrong, but Robin couldn't concentrate nor think about anything else than pleasuring herself.

What was the strangest thing was that no matter how much she fingered herself, massaged her breasts or stroked her cock, Robin couldn't get over the edge and achieve an orgasm. She only got hornier and more aroused the more she played with herself. Getting out of the water would be too late, she even swallowed some of it which made it worse. If only Harrick was here, he could fuck her right now and impregnate her at this moment. Robin didn't know that this was a trap laid out by Horth with the witch's help. Everything went to the orcs plan so far.

As Robin sank into the bath, her aching limbs relaxing in the warm and magically enhanced water, Harrick was already getting his cock sucked a good way away from the house by the slutty witch. Her burning desire for sex, so thoroughly had the potions changed her, had made her a willing accessory to Horth's scheme and now she was deep-throating the bandit with gusto. Harrick, never one to avoid playing the field, had her hair bunched in his hand as he fucked her eager mouth, grunting and groaning his approval.

The Orc himself was watching as the tampered-with bathwater had its effect on Robin. He watched, naked and fully aroused, as the little magic user writhed and moaned in the bath, her feverish hands trying desperately but failing to bring herself to orgasm. He waited, stroking himself as he did, until she was panting for breath and moaning like a cheap whore.

Then he acted.

He strode into the bathroom and stepped into the bath, towering above her so that his massive shaft jutted out in front of her needy eyes. 'I see you are in need Robin' he chuckled, his natural musk filling the air as he stroked his fat cock above her. 'I could hear you moaning and gasping like a bitch in heat outside in the corridor...but where is your man? Not here to satisfy you?' He dangled his cock above her, tempting her, but at the moment keeping it out of reach. He wanted to make her beg.

Robin didn't notice Horth until he walked closer to her. She stopped moving her hands imediately when the handsome orc appeared and stared at his big, green cock. Precum leaked out of her throbbing erection while her pussy was adding its juices to the with potions filled bath water too. He was right, she was in need of some relieve and only a big cock could help her with this maddening itch between her legs.

There was a voice whispering, trying to reason that she shouldn't give into the lust and have sex with Horth. Maybe Harrick would come when she waited long enough or she could get out of the bathroom and search for him. The problem was that the hot water felt so good that Robin couldn't get out of it on her own even when she wanted to. The longer she was inside the enhanced water the more aroused and hornier she got. Deeply inhaling Horth's musk and staring at his rock-hard member that was so close to her face didn't help either.

Robin bit her lower lip while she kept looking at the cock mere inches away. Only one move forward was nough to take it into her mouth, but she held back and resisted with all her willpower. What seemed like an eternity were a few seconds or minutes at best before her tongue began to lick around the tip of Horth's cock. She didn't notice it in her daze, but soon she had reached the other side of the big bath tub by following after his cock like a hungry animal followed its owner to get a treat. "Please..." That one word was only a mere whisper and not loud enough to be understood. Every beast could smell easily how much this bitch in heat needed to mate and one session of wild, animalistic rutting wouldn't be enugh to satisfy her.

Drool was slowly flowing out of Robin's open mouth and leaking down her chin towards her chest. There was something in the water that caused her body to get more affected by the witchs magic. It could be seen by her breasts becoming bigger and milk started oozing out of her stiff nipples. If only Harrick or at least the necromancer was here, then she could have all the sex she wanted right now. Reason began to melt away and lust slowly won with each passing second. Robin tried again to get herself to cum by stroking her painfully hard cock, but not even fisting her itching cunt helped. "Please, help me..." Robin turned around and looked back while she bent down to offer her sopping wet snatch to the handsome orc. "Fuck me as hard and as rough as you want, my prince!"

Horth grunted as the slut positioned herself for him, her aching body trying and failing to find release. Her puckered asshole and glistening pussy stood out like beacons, and he pumped his rigid green cock behind her as Robin braced herself on the edge of the bath. He was not totally immune to the heady mixture in the water either - his head swam, his heart pounding in his ears, and his cock seemed to be even bigger than normal, approaching half again as long as Harrick's and easily twice as thick. Veins throbbed on its surface and, beneath its girth, his balls churned.

He slapped the upturned ass, his warrior-blood boiling. Slapped the other cheek, again, watching a firm hand-print form on the soft young flesh. He could smell her need, her fertile cunt begging to be claimed, and somehow knew in that moment that Harrick's seed had not found purchase before. Robin's womb, the Orc sensed, was ripe for the taking.

He grabbed the young boy's hips, taking control, and allowed the swollen head of his cock to rub up and down Robin's inflammed labia. Precum and feminine juices smeared together as he teased her. 'I am going to take you as my bride, human' he grunted, pushing slowly, teasingly, into her. His cock stretched her needy pussy much further than her lover's did. 'You will worship this cock everyday and night. I will shower you with jewels and fine perfumes' - he was fucking her in a slow, deep, rhythm, now, holding back from the rough fucking she clearly needed to tease her more.

'All will call you Whore Queen' he grunted, picking up the pace, the sounds of their wet fucking filling the room. 'The most famous slut of the North Lands'. His heavy balls were slapping against her own now, Horth slamming into her again and again. 'And you will carry my children. True Orc babies' he groaned. 'Beg for me to impregnate you. Beg for your body to be remade into a temple for Orc cock. Beg for me to put you in your rightful place' he urged, fucking her very, very, hard now and making the water from the bath slop everywhere.

Robin moaned when her ass cheeks got slapped hard enough to leave an imprint of his hands on her sexy rear. She looked back to see his face and gasped at the sight of his big, fat cock. It stretched her tight love tunnel out to the max, but there was only pleasure instead of it being painful when he slowly pushed forward. The voice of reason that she could hear inside her head was now gone, replaced by a carnal desire to mate and get knocked up without caring who did it as long as the deed got done. It was true, Harrick's seed wasn't enough to impregnate her after one night of nonstop animalistic sex. It would take more than that, but there seemed to be something in the water that nade up for it. Only the necromancer and Horth knew what was inside the bath besides a lot of lust potions.

Robin tried to push herself against the masculine orc when he began to teasingly rub his manhood against her sopping wet cunt. She tried to finally get it inside her itching snatch, but she couldn't do it since he was holding her with his strong hands. "Yes...I'll be anything for you...a horny queen...a breeding bitch...just fuck me hard, please!" The thought of worshipping his green cock and getting fucked hard every single day for the rest of her life was enough to make her cum and yet her cock was still as hard as steel. "More! Fuck me like the bitch in heat I am! Show me how you are going to claim me as yours, my king!" The muscles inside her already tight cunt tightened up more like her pussy was trying to milk every single drop of virile orc sperm out of his balls. "Yes! Please breed me! My body is a temple for your cock! Show your slutty queen of a whore what her real place in life is! Just fuck me hard and never stop fucking me!"

Every thrust caused his veiny, green shaft to bump against her cervix before another move with his hips let the head of his cock enter her womb. Not only was it even tighter, it refused letting him leave as if her body was trying to tell him that they should stay connected this way and continue until his thick seed began to flow out of her over filled pussy. Robin managed to spin around while she was still impaled by his meat pole and wrapped her legs around the handsome orcs body. This caused her to sink into the enchanted water again, but she didn't care as long as Horth was fucking her. He could even pick her up right now and walk around while she was bouncing on his green cock.

Horth was a wild animal now, savage Orc lust taking over. He grabbed her hips as his willing slut swung around in a truly impressive display of agility, and pushed her down into the water. Robin's face was only just above the water, her hair spilling out into the magically enhanced fluid as Horth angled her body downwards, raising her hips up as he fucked her roughly.

'Take it my whore' he roared, snarling at the air, his eyes burning with rage and desire. 'Your body is my toy...your every hole mine to defile'.

His cock caused her lower stomach to bulge with ever thrust, so deep and hard did he fuck her. He could feel his head banging against the cervix of her womb until suddenly he came with a huge roar. A flood of thick Orc seed, so powerful and pent up by his lust for Robin that it made Horth's head spin, errupted within the hot slut. He hilted deep in her, grinding their hips together so that he was as deeply impaled in her cunt as he possibly could be.

'Take my seed' he shouted at the top of his lungs, and in that moment the magic the Witch had imbued the water with gave both wildly fucking partners a clear sense that this seed, unlike Harrick's, had taken hold. That Robin was, from that second, pregnant with Horth's child.

Slowly, his massive muscular chest heaving, he withdrew from her and pulled her bodily out of the bath. A shimmering portal, magical blues and greens swirling, waited where the witch had cast it for him. 'It is time for us to return to my homeland Slut Queen of the North' he said, his massive hand groping her ass openly. 'Where we prepare you for your coronation as my wife and Queen'. He led the way towards the portal, assuming he had completely dominated the young slut.

Robin had one mindblowing orgasm after the other with each of Horth's thrusting of his rock-hard cock into her cunt. She was a moaning mess and couldn't even say anything right now so hard was he fucking her. If he did this every single day from now on to her, then she wouldn't mind becoming his slutty breeding queen. Forgotten was her love to Harrick, her head was filled only with the desire to fuck like a wild animal from now on. Maybe she could even have sex with some of his guards when Horth wasn't there, but that was a thought for the far future.

The effect of the potions in the water was still there, making Robin hornier than she ever was and causing her to be always aroused after she swallowed some of the enchanted water which could be seen by her constantly stiff nipples and throbbing erection. She was now a true bitch in heat, not only her body but in mind too and yet there was a strange feeling of guilt. The fog of lust cleared up a little bit inside her head and it allowed her to remember something very important. Horth had tricked her, but she wasn't strong enough to protest right now. He could pick her up and carry her through the portal when she just lay there in the cursed water to catch her breath.

Robin was too exhausted after such an intense fucking and it took her all of her willpower not to beg for another round right here and now. Instead she concentrated to cast a spell in secret before they would leave for Horth's homelands. It was a message for Harrick that explained everything to him and that she still loved him. Maybe he would come to her rescue like a knight in shining armor before it was too late and she really belonged to the orc prince. Tears began to stream down her cheeks when she looked up at horth while panting to catch her breath. "No...please let me go...I still love Harrick...I want to marry him..."

'You'll soon forget all about that bandit scum' the Orc sneered, his savage face more cruel and controlling than she had seen before. His dark green hand reached down and tugged her blonde hair up, pulling Robin out of the swirling pink water of the bath. He lifted her and, as she landed with a wet splosh on the stone floor, began to lead her towards the portal. The arcane magic of the portal swirled and hummed, threatening to suck them into the rough mountain landscape of the Orc Kingdom beyond.

'Not so fast' said a voice. Harrick stood there, sword in hand. He was naked, his bodies covered with small cuts and scrapes, and he heaved for breath as he glared at the Orc. Horth swore, angrily pushing Robin to the ground, grabbing at his own axe. If it hadn't been so deadly it would have been almost comical to see the two muscular naked men circle each other, prepared to fight and kill for Robin.

'Are you alright my love?' Harrick said, shifting from foot to foot as he looked for an opening to attack the Orc. Horth spat, swinging his axe menacingly.

'Why bother to ask?' the Orc sneered. 'All you'll achieve her is for the slut to see you die in front of her'. And with that he lunged. Harrick stepped back, parrying the savage attack, stabbing in return and narrowly missing the Orc's stomach. They circled again, cocks bobbing angrily, before clashing once more.

On the floor between then, Robin could tip the balance. Perhaps she could use her magic to help one or the other in this death struggle for her.

She was a little scared at the thought of being an orc queen and got frightened at the sight of Horth's twisted face. He was much stronger than her and yet she still tried to struggle free from his grasp. The humiliation of being dragged and tossed around hurt more than the pain from the hair pulling or landing on her butt. Robin could feel the portal pulling her towards the orc lands, but there was nothing she could do except hoping that her love would find and free her before it was too late. "Harrick!" She was happy to see him come to her rescue and began to cry tears of joy.

Robin thought that she was going to lose her husband and being forced to become a breeding slut used by the orcs to increase their numbers. Now she was going to lose him for real should she just sit on the ground and watch the two muscular men fight for her love. This aroused her enough to bite her lower lip in order to prevent a moan from escaping her mouth. She had to focus, to do something to help one of them and she needed to do it quick or else regret being a bystander for the rest of her life.

The naked girl closed her eyes and concentrated on the power that was flowing somewhere deep inside her. She whispered a few words and created a wave of magic which moved out from her body before turning into a single arrow made out of pure energy. It hit Horth in his chest, causing him to fly towards the swirling portal with a gaping wound. It didn't pierce through his lungs or heart, but he could still bleed to death after arriving at his homelands. The portal closed as soon as the orc prince flew through it. Robin collapsed on the ground and lost conciousness right in front of Harrick when she tried to hug him.

Robin woke up in the same ruined fortress where she and Harrick had first...consumated their love. Her body ached below the blankets and as she stirred a tired looking Harrick came into view.

'You need to rest lover' he said, his voice a mixture of relief and concern. 'This has been a trying ordeal for you.' With a sigh, he placed a hand on her chest.

Her flat chest. What she would realize, as she came back from her two days of slumber, was that the Witch's magic had reversed. She was back to being the bubble-butted boy who had first strode into his camp and demanded he surrender. No full breasts, no gleaming pussy, no massive shaft, and no womb. Harrick sighed, knowing that Robin would be very, very, distraught by this.

'The Witch's magic wore off' he said. 'I think exposure to all those lust potions sapped her skill. She's little more than a useless slut now - although I was able to sell her to a brothel for some good coin on the way back here.' He reached out to cup Robin's soft face. 'I don't want to give up on this lover. We will transform you any way you want - and this time for good. I've heard a rumor of a powerful mage in the Savage Lands of the Mountains. Maybe we could start there?'

A tear ran down the feminine boys cheek as soon as he noticed that his body had returned back to normal. No, this wasn't right, she was still a girl at heart even after the transformation became reversed. The sensation of breasts on her chest was nice, but Robin would have to manage for now until they found a way to change her again. This time she wanted to make sure that nothing could get in her way of bearing Harrick's children and becoming a mother. The fact that her dick was now smaller than it was after what the witch had done didn't affect the ex-adventurer. What she missed the most was her wet pussy and how it felt to have her lovers cock thrusting inside it.

Robin wiped her tears away and nodded at Harrick with determination burning in her eyes. "Yes, let's go visit that mage. Maybe he can teach me a few things too." She still wanted to become a sorceress and learn the arcane arts. "By the way, how much money do we have?" They would need to buy new equipment and prepare for their journey. But first, Robin needed to rest some more before they went on another quest. She got on her knees and began to take Harrick's cock out only to suck on it. Robin needed some comfort right now and wanted to quench her thirst for his delicious cum which was a side effect from her bath in the lust potions.

Harrick groaned, his cock eagerly responding to Robin's attentions. The young femboi was on his knees and soon the bandit was leaning back against the table, his hand tangled in Robin's long hair, guiding his hungry mouth up and down that fat shaft. Wet noises of sex filled the cave bedroom, Harrick moaning as the young slut got to work in the only way he knew how.

'Oh gods yes' he groaned, his toes practically curling up and down in his shoes as that hot tongue and those soft lips worked in tandem. His hips bucked, pushing his cock deeper into Robin's willing throat, his balls aching for release.

'We're rolling cash for now' he gasped out between groans. It really was an expert blowjob. 'A witch turned cumdump fetches a good price. We'll be able to travel in decent style on our way.......' Soon, though, he was lost in the pleasures of Robin's mouth.

Robin had a small erection, but focused all attention on Harrick's wonderful cock instead of thinking about masturbating. She kept bobbing her head up and down while licked her lovers shaft in an attempt to make him shoot his load of delicious seed a little bit sooner. If only there were more horny men right now who could need a young slut's cum-hungry mouth. Robin craved to give blowjobs and wanted to get fucked at the same time too. It felt good to have a cock move past her soft lips, it was just as good as the sensation of a dick entering her tight hole. "Please...fuck me hard, my love...I need a good fucking right now..." Robin stopped giving Harrick one of the best blowjobs he ever got from the young femboy, but only to get on all fours and wait for the bandit's cock.

Harrick groaned as that hot, perfect, little mouth left his aching cock. As he watched, the soft little slut slid onto all fours, her round, plump, ass bobbing before him invitingly. He knew what Robin needed, even before his lover begged for it, but he also knew he wanted to hear that soft voice moan out in need a bit more. An evil grin spread across his face.

Large hands gripped Robin's full ass cheeks, kneading the flesh like dough in his firm grip. 'Oh Gods this ass' he groaned, slapping it full, watching the flesh jiggle under his touch. One...two...three...large hands landing open palm on the young flesh, not painful but dominant and possessive. The sound of slapping filled the room. 'Mmmm...you're such a hot little slut' he added.

Suddenly, dropping to his knees, he parted Robin's ass cheeks and his hot tongue met her puckered little rear. The tang of her taste hit his tongue and he began to tease that tight little hole with a hot, probing, tongue.

Back
Top Bottom