Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The First Foe [Reydan and Revnarh]

Robin enjoyed the whole situation too much. He loved how this subjugation quest had turned out and thanked the gods for how weak he was. All the resistance that he once had against getting fucked was now gone.

A few strings of hite goo shot out of his small dick when he heard that Harrick wanted to impregnate him. The thought of carrying his lovers child and bearing it one day was enough to cause the young boy to cum.

He returned the kiss with gusto and moaned into Harrick's mouth when a second orgasm coursed through his entire body again as soon as he felt a big load of thick semen flooding into his tight bumhole. "Yes! Please breed me, master! I love how your cock feels inside me!"

Robin rested against his lovers strong body, looked up and used his remaining strength to move his head up in order to kiss Harrick for a few minutes. "Please make me your bride, master...I love you..."

Who needed to be a rich and famous hero when he could enjoy the rest of his life as Harrick's sex slave?

Harrick smiled, taking the boy's adoring kiss with an air of entitled smugness. His thick cock was still buried in Robin's rear, his seed seeping around his meat and trickling down the young man's thighs. One powerful hand came up to gently grasp Robin's neck, making sure that whilst the kiss was loving and lewd in equal measures, there was no forgetting that he was in charge.

Gently, he picked up Robin's smaller body, not for the first time marveling at just how feminine the young adventurer was, and carried him to the bed upstairs. They young man was asleep before they even got under the covers.

Harrick awoke to find Robin draped across his chest, the pretty little face of the former hero pouting in its sleep. He grabbed a handful of firm ass and gave it a squeeze, grinding the flesh in his hands as the young man came awake.

'Good morning my little wife' he said in a deep voice, crooking his neck to kiss Robin on the lips. 'Today we're going on a quest together. You remember what one of those is right?' he added with a chuckle 'or have I fucked all the memories of being a hero out of your head?'

He glanced over to where the items he'd bought for Robin lay on his desk. 'I've got some new clothes for you...seeing as your old ones were...disposed of'. He was interested to see what Robin would make of the female witch outfit he'd purchased that was little more than a black skirt and some strips of fabric that passed roughly for a top. A cute pointed hat, high-heeled boots, and a little cape completed the ensemble. He let the young man look at it, laid out there, for a moment. His hand stroked Robin tenderly, enjoying more and more the feeling of sexually owning this little thing.

'But before you get all dolled up' he said, his cock stirring, 'I want to see you please me.' He motioned down the bed, shifting the covers aside to reveal their naked bodies. 'We don't want you getting sexually distracted on the quest' he said, although in truth he intended to tease the young man throughout the journey. 'So I want you to kneel between my legs, and I want you to jack off that little prick of yours. Do it slowly, and be nice and noisy. I want you to tell me what you are thinking while you jack off. I want to hear how much you love me and why.' He clicked his fingers, pointing to the space between his legs. 'Get going bubble-butt'.

Robin was tired after having so much sex in one single day without being used to it. That was the reason why he fell asleep in Harrick's arms so quickly after the kiss full of passion and lewdness.

Waking up early the next day with a sore ass and empty stomach while being in his lovers arms brought a smile on his soft lips. "Good morning, master..." The words 'my wife' combined with his ass cheek getting squeezed coused him to blush without objecting in any way.

"Of course I still know what quests are...but I'm not a hero anymore." That didn't mean that they couldn't go on adventures together. He couldn't just let Harrick do all the work to earn some money and wait for him to return. Cleaning, cooking, washing clothes and doing other chores until his master came back and then please him at night wasn't such a bad idea either.

The sight of the witch outfit was enough to let him know what his role during future quests would be. "But I'm not so good at magic...can I be a sorceress instead?" That way he could still use his sword too since most magic users prefered to use staffs or wands which boosted their spells.

Robin didn't waste any time to follow his masters order and kneeled down in front of him. He used only one finger and his thumb to slowly stoke his little dick as slow as he possibly could, stopping sometimes before he would cum without permission. "I love your cock and how it feels inside me...you're so strong...a real man, unlike me..."

One hand was used to stroke his small member and the other fingered his tight bumhole while his tongue traveled all over the big penis in front of him in order to please Harrick at the same time. "Please, master...please fuck me again...as a reward after completing the quest...I'll do my best to complete it...if I cant, then please punish me, master..."

'You can be whatever you like, my little darling' Harrick chuckled as he watched the young man consider the witch's outfit 'as long as you wear something ravishing and sexy'. He wanted to see that cute little ass jiggle around as they adventured together. To be honest if it wasn't for the impracticality, he'd have the young man naked on their journeys.

Harrick lay back, enjoying the sight of Robin kneeling before him. He watched, with a smile, as the small young man worked his tiny little cock with just a thumb and finger, his other hand teasing that delicious little rear, the boy's body shaking as he tried to keep himself from cumming.

'Yes' the bandit said lazily. 'I'm a real man, rough and powerful, whilst you're...' he chuckled 'a lovely pouty little girl. I love fucking your ass. Don't worry. You won't have to wait for the end of the quest to feel me inside your hot little body again my little heroine. I know just how dirty you are deep down'.

He stretched a little, making his cock rub up against Robin's tiny one. The licking from the young man had made his member slick and they glided together in a pleasing way. 'Now, my little bitch, I want to see you cum all over my cock. Spray my superior shaft with your weak pathetic seed. And then?' He smiled, his eyes sparkling with mischief. 'I want to see you lick all of your useless seed off of me.'

Robin turned his head around to look at the witch outfit again and bit his lower lip at the thought of wearing sexy clothes from now on. He would wear anything for his master, including only a hat and high heeled boots. Walking around with the shoes he was supposed to wear could be a challenge in itself for the young boy.

Harrick's words brought him back from his thoughts and soon three thin, white ropes of inferior seed squirted out of his small dick. He removed his hand from his prick and teased one of his stiff nipples while continuing fingering himself. Rubbing and pressing against his prostate was more than enough stimulation to get over the edge and cum on his lovers much bigger cock.

Robin followed the next order as soon as he finished cumming and began to lick the precum-like liquid off of his masters huge member. Other boys his age shot out white semen mixed with sperm in it, but Robin's seed was more see-through like clear water.

He didn't just stop with licking Harrick's shaft clean and was soon giving his master a blowjob to make him cum too. Robin still had a gag reflex, but he somehow managed to deepthroat every inch for a few seconds longer than the last time before he had to move his head away to breath.

Harrick groaned as the boy came, his second-rate seed patently obvious as it splashed onto his much larger shaft. The boy was still writhing, finger-fucking his ass like a bitch in heat, and the bandit chuckled. This turned into a groan as that hot little mouth he was growing to adore dropped down to first lick and then suck, enthusiastically, on his swollen dick.

'Gods-damn wifey' he moaned, grabbing hold of Robin's long hair and pushing him deeper still until he could see tears prick the corners of the young man's eyes. 'You know how to use those soft lips of your's don't you?' He gasped, cumming suddenly, flooding Robin's throat with his seed. His own cum was thick and potent, laced with sperm to the point that it was almost creamy in taste and texture, and once more Harrick was struck by just how much he wanted to breed the young man sucking his cock.

It took them a few moments to recover, and Harrick had to fight the urge just to spend the day in bed fucking Robin again.

An hour or so later they were riding through the forest on the back of Harrick's warhorse. The young man was wearing the purple and black outfit Harrick had purchased, complete with thigh high high-heeled boots, and was sitting in front of him in the saddle they shared.

'We're heading north' he told the young man. 'There are rumors of a witch troubling some of the villages nearby. They've put a bounty on her head, which would be nice for us, but I'm also interested in what her magic might mean for my pretty little wife' he said. His free hand, the other holding the reins of the horse, snaked around to stroke Robin's corset meaningfully whilst his thick cock pressed against the boy's ass from behind as they rode.

Robin began to like the taste of his masters thick seed and gulped it down as soon as it entered his tight throat. He licked any remaining cum off of the big cock in order to get more out of it. Hoping for more despite knowing that they were supposed to complete a quest showed what kind of influence Harrick had on him. Not that it was a bad thing, though.

Getting dressed wasn't so easy as he thought it would be since it was his first time wearing clothes for women. A little bit make-up was the only thing that missed to make him look even more like a sexy witch.

The boots weren't like anything he expected, it was even harder walking around in them. It took Robin a while to get used to them and not falling down or stumbling. Some more practice could even add a little swing to his hips to make him more feminine than he already was.

Riding a horse was one of the needed skills for knights, adventurers and especially heroes. The young boy knew how to ride, but not while sitting like a princess. He clung to Harrick like every movement of the horse could cause him to fall of any moment. Feeling his lovers erection made it harder to concentrate on not falling off.

Hopefully the witch wasn't too strong for them both to defeat her. Maybe they could talk with her instead of having to fight or at least find out what kind of magic she used and then plan how to subdue her. Robin could need an instructor to teach him more spells so he could be more of help to Harrick on future adventures.

If she didn't want to join them, then they could still kill her and take her spell book as well as other magical objects. It wouldn't be stealing when the witch was dead and nobody knew that her belongings were missing. But first they needed to find her, of course.

After a couple of hours they arrived, as darkness began to fall and rain began to spatter, at a road-side inn. Guiding the horse into the stable block, Harrick swung out of the saddle and then reached up to help Robin daintily to his feet. His hand openly groped the young man's ass through his short skirt.

'I think we stop here for the night' he purred, smiling down at the boy like a hungry wolf. 'I hope the walls are thick on the bedrooms. I plan on making you moan and squeal tonight my little wife'.

Putting an arm around Robin's slender waist, he led the way across the courtyard and into the inn. The common room was dark but rather packed with people. Thankfully Harrick had little trouble securing a room, and when he asked about the witch, the barkeep pointed to a figure sitting in the corner.

'Horth knows more about her than most' the innkeep said, pointing to the Orc warrior sitting alone in a shaded alcove in the corner. Harrick smiled. Leaning into Robin, he whispered in the boy's ear. 'Now's your chance to show me what you can do darling. Why don't you go over and flirt with that Orc. See what he knows about the witch we're hunting. Play nice and friendly and see if he has any insights he wants to share'. He grinned. The Orc was handsome and, judging by his appearance, powerful and used to being in command and control. Harrick wondering, leaning back on the bar, what he would make of slutty little Robin.

The rain combined with the blowing wind and skimpy witch clothes caused Robin to shiver despite the warmth of Harrick's body. He was glad that they got to the inn quickly before they got completely drenched. Three small fireballs were enough to dry his wet clothes in a few minutes. The spell could be casted very quick and Robin had enough control over them to make them float around like a will o-wisp, but they lacked the strength to harm a grownup man. The thought of getting fucked later at night made his small dick hard and his cheeks blush crimson red.

It took Robin a short while to calm down before he could even walk towards the handsome orc. "Excuse me...I heard that you know something about a certain witch...I'd like to know where she lives. How about a little deal? Your information for a blowjob from me?" It was obvious that he needed more practice when it came to flirting with others, but hopefully the offer and his revealing clothes were more than enough to complete this task. "If not, then how about you tell my partner over there what we want to know and you fuck me?" He pointed at Harrick to let Horth know who he was talking about.

The battle-scarred Orc grunted, looking up from his ale with tired eyes to examine the person interrupting him. A grin played across his face when he took in Robin's feminine body, his eyes stripping the boy naked and devouring his young flesh as his pointed teeth showed between thick green lips.

'About the witch eh?' he mutters, his voice gravelly and deep. 'I don't know. My memory gets...hazy when I've been drinking.' He stroked his chin. Robin's lack of subtlety left the young man wide open to the Orc's salacious mind.

'Maybe a nice sloppy blowjob from you might help jog my memory darling?' he chuckled, spreading his tree-trunk thick legs and pulling apart his flies to reveal a thick green shaft. It was both longer and thicker than Harrick's, heavily veined and already swollen with arousal.

'Why don't you get on your knees and start trying to help my memory come back?' the Orc said, grinning evilly at the small human.

Robin simply nodded and got on his knees right in front of the tall orc. He didn't care whether people were looking at him or not, he had something to do for the sake of the quest. Seeing how big Horth's cock was surprised the young boy for a short moment. His tongue began moving around the green tip, small hands placed on each leg for support not to fall down while soft lips moved closer and closer towards their masculine goal.

The intoxicating musky scent of the handsome orcs member filled Robin's lungs whenever he inhaled it and clouded his mind with thoughts of lust. His own prick got hard, precum oozing out of it which couldn't be hidden by his short skirt. There was a visible yet small bulge in his wet panties.

Robin looked up at Horth while he tried his best to get every single inch of thick orc cock into his mouth. He moved his head back and forth, licking all over the green shaft until he managed to get it all past his pillowy lips. Deepthroating Harrick's member would be much easier after giving Horth a sloppy blowjob.

It was obvious that the young slut was enjoying every single second of fellating an older man right in the middle of an inn. He didn't hold back his gagging and moans the whole time either. Everybody nearby could enjoy the sight of a little slut sucking on an orcs big cock. Some of the men even thought about paying a small fee to rent Robin's services for a while.

Chuckling, Harrick joined the pair in the shadowy part of the Inn. He knew that, looking around at the lust-filled faces, he could make a small fortune pimping out the young man if he wanted to. Every pair of male eyes, and even a couple of female ones, were fixed on Robin as he worked his mouth on the thick green shaft in front of him. The boy's small hands were braced on the thick legs of the powerfully built orc and, as his head bobbed up and down, Harrick could see the ecstasy painted on the warrior's face.

Horth was in a world of pleasure as Robin's plump little lips stretched around his thick shaft. The boy's mouth was hot and warm as he began to suck on Horth's cock, and the Orc soon began to shift and move in his seat. Still, a seasoned warrior and raider like Horth was used to blowjobs from sluts in taverns. 'Hmmm....witch you said...ughhhhh....not ringing any....ughhhh.....bells' he grunted, taking Robin's hair in his hand and beginning to guide the young boy's head in his lap.

'Maybe you'd like to come upstairs with us and see if a little more...care...from my young friend here helps you think back' Harrick said smoothly, his eyes meeting the Orcs. He stood, his hand replacing Horth's on the back of the boy's head, and pulling him off the Orc's cock with an obscene popping noise. 'Why don't you lead the way darling?' he said, towering over Robin, his own bulge clear in his pants. 'We're in room sixteen, at the top of the stairs'.

Robin knew that people were looking at him while he gave the ork a blowjob, but he didn't care and focused more on the task instead. There wasn't any shame or embarrassment, only lust and arousal from being seen sucking on the cock of a real man. He even wanted to be watched and seen as a horny slut by a crowd of people.

The young boy looked at Harrick with sadness in his eyes that it was over so soon before he could make Horth cum inside his mouth only to smile warmly when he heard that they would continue upstairs. A strand of saliva connected his mouth with the orcs huge member when his head got pulled back all of a sudden.

Robin led the way to the room sixteen, swaying his hips a little bit thanks to the high heels. He glanced back from time to time to check out the big bulges of the two handsome men behind him. He always wanted to be part of a threesome and today he could finally be in one. It didn't matter that he would play the role of the girl who got fucked, getting interrupted while sucking on Horth's big fat cock made him even more eager to have sex with his master and the tall orc.

"How about we continue where we stopped while my master is fucking me, then you two switch places before both of you fuck me in my tight ass? In exchange you'll tell us what we want to know, of course and I'll be your slut for tonight...what do you say?"

Two pairs of eyes stripped him naked as they followed the young man up the stairs, enjoying the sway of his bubbly little rear as the high-heels lent his walk a sexy sway. The stairs creaked beneath them as they climbed to the top of the Inn, room sixteen as far from the common room as was possible.

'Sounds like a plan, my little darling' Harrick replied, grinning, his hand on the boy's ass. He flipped up the skirt as they climbed, letting the Orc have an uninterrupted view of the plump backside as it climbed. The Orc simply chuckled, low and heavy, as he watched the rear before him, thinking of just how badly he planned to ruin it.

They were barely through the door when Harrick had Robin out of the little dress that he was wearing. He kissed him briefly, his tongue pressing into the youth's hot mouth, before he grabbed him and bent him over. Horth was already standing ready, his bulging green shaft ready and waiting, hanging thick and erect before Robin's face. His hands reached for the boy's pretty head as Harrick's hands found his hips and the human's own hard cock pressed against the tight rosebud of Robin's ass.

Robin liked the way how the two handsome men were staring at him with looks full of carnal lust. He stumbled a few times, but was able to keep himself from falling down the stairs. A soft rosy blush appeared on his cheeks when Harrick flipped his skirt all of a sudden to give the orc a good few of his bubble-butt.

Precum leaked out of the young boys small dick at the thought of having sex with two men at once. Maybe they could add a few more to the fun another day. Right now they needed to get the information of the witch's whereabouts so they could find and try to recruit her. Robin really hoped that she would join them, but he might still be able to get some new grimoires even if she prefered fighting instead.

He couldn't wait any longer and moaned into his masters mouth while they kissed for a moment. Horth didn't have to tell him what to do, Robin opened his soft lips and took the big, green cock into his hungry mouth. A warm and wet tongue ran all over the orcs huge member while the slutty boy looked into his eyes the whole time.

Robin spread his legs a little bit to give Harrick better access to his tight asshole and moaned around Horth's orcish penis while he gave him a sloppy blowjob. He tried deepthroating the massive shaft which took a while, but soon his nose touched the tall orcs crotch. This was the best experience he ever had so far, getting fucked by his lover while sucking on a big cock at the same time couldn't be topped by anything so easily.

'Fuck I love this slut's tight little rear' Harrick grunted, his hands holding onto Robin's curvy little hips as he began to plow into the young man's rear. The slapping noise of his body connecting with Robin's, of his swollen balls slapping against the young boy's flesh, filled the room. As did the guttural noises of the young man deep-throating the Orc. Horth's thick shaft was slick with Robin's saliva, glistening when it emerged, briefly, into the candle-light of the inn room. The Orc was in ecstasy, not even having to guide the slut's head, simply standing back and letting him go to work.

'Gods...' Horth grunted, grinning down at the young man's eyes, pricked with tears from the effort of sucking down his massive cock. He had to hand it to Robin - the young human slut was doing better than any of the other humans, male or female, that Horth had coupled with over the years. And it was nice to have a slut so eager for his cock. 'You are lucky, human' he said, over the top of Robin's head to Harrick. 'To have found such a beautiful little whore.' He chuckled. 'Part of me wishes I had killed you on that road and taken the bitch for myself...'

He looked back down to Robin, the sloppy blowjob clearly having an effect. 'I will come with you to face Gisela the Witch tomorrow. The bitch deserves everything she gets, and I would pay dearly to see her squeal and suffer'. A grin spread across his scarred face though as he took Robin's hair in his hand and lifted the boy's head off his shaft. 'But that only gives you part of what you want doesn't it human?' he laughed, half-carrying Robin over to the bed as Harrick pulled out of his bubble-butt. 'I heard you offer your ass to both of us....what a whore you must be' he added, his cock seemingly even thicker with the arousal that came from the idea of double penetrating Robin.

Harrick lay back on the bed, drawing Robin with him so that the young man straddled him reverse cowboy. 'Well done my darling' he purred in Robin's ear, his lips caressing the boy's neck as his cock sank into his ass. The Orc, massive erection jutting out, stood between their spread legs. 'Ready for this human?' he grunted, pressing his swollen head against Robin's already occupied back passage.

Robin was in his element, he loved it to get fucked by his master while sucking another mans big cock at the same time. The little slut thanked the gods for encountering Harrick in the tower and wouldn't even think about changing anything even when he had the chance to use a spell to travel back in time. Robin was close to the first orgasm of many this night only to be kept on the edge when both Horth and Harrick pulled their wonderful cocks away.

He didn't say anything and only stared at the big members of the two handsome men while he got carried to the bed. This wasn't what he had in mind when he said he wanted to have their cocks inside his ass. The air got knocked out of his lungs when he felt the orcs huge dick stretching out his tight hole to its limits. This was the first time that he had two cocks inside his bumhole at the same time and with some training he might be able to get one or two more inside.

Robin couldn't hold his orgasm back even when he wanted to and came as soon as Horth penetrated him. Robin came more than once, squirting his weak and thin seed out like a girl while cumming several times in a row. Having multiple orgasms caused his already tight asshole to tighten up and milk the two big cocks like the pussy of a young woman. Very soon his balls were completely empty and only one dry orgasm after another caused the horny slut to moan like the bitch in heat he was. "More...don't stop...fuck me more...and harder...fill me up with...your thick cum..."

The two cocks thrust roughly into his tight rear and, as the young boy's orgasms spattered both Orc and Human lover with his pathetic seed, the pounding rhythm of their fucking did not stop. They slammed into him, not caring about the odd sensation of their cocks rubbing together, their heavy balls slapping against his ass as they did.

Horth, grunting, came first, flooding Robin's rear with his seed before pulling out, his cock still angry and stiff. He grinned, rubbing the throbbing member as he began to shoot rope after thick heavy rope of semen onto Robin's writhing body, coating the boy's stomach and tiny prick with his own heavy Orc cum. Harrick didn't last much longer, bucking Robin's curvy little ass up and down as he fucked him for a moment or two more. Then he, too, came, hilting his prick inside Robin's rear and shooting his load deep into that tight rear passage.

'Holy fuck' he groaned, rolling Robin off him as Horth collapsed onto the bed. The two men, their muscular bodies sheened with sweat, sandwiched the younger sissy between them, each with an arm draped proprietorially over Robin's girlish little figure. 'Gods-damn Robin' Harrick groaned again, kissing the young man with lazy passion, 'its amazing how tight your plump little rear stays even after its taken a thick cock.'

'I think I will guide you to the witch tomorrow' the Orc grunted from the other side, already settling into a sleeping position next to Robin as his huge chest heaved with the exertion of the rough coupling they had just finished. Pretty soon Robin was stuck between the two sleeping hunks, his ass stuffed full of their hot cum.

Robin was lost in the exctacy of pure bliss from being fucked so hard by two strong men at the same time that he didn't even notice Horth's thick seed landing on his naked body. He fell asleep from exhaustion, but returned the kiss to his master before closing his eyes. The next morning he woke up was the best in his whole life so far and knowing that there would be more days like the last filled the little slut with a tingly feeling. He wriggleg free from the embrace of the hunk of an orc and his master only to wake them both up by licking their wonderful cocks clean.

Two big loads of fresh cum would be all the breakfast Robin needed...but he wanted more than that. He had cleaned himself with some warm water only to wear his revealing clothes and go out to offer his oral services for money. One silver shouldn't be too much to ask for a sloppy blowjob in the tavern. Harrick awakened a cock hungry harlot in the former hero and Robin couldn't be happier about it. There was a sack full of coins on the table, completely filled to the brim. Even some of the women in the inn payed him for his services.

His ass was still sore from the rough fucking he had the night before so he didn't offer anything else than his mouth. Nobody dared to kidnap him since they knew that Harrick and Horth would follow and kill them should they dare to snatch the young boy away. Robin gulped down every single drop of delicious cum from his lovers cock and the green orcish member, only stopping until they woke up and told him to stop. It was still early in the morning and they had enough time to enjoy the horny slut giving them one blowjob after the other, but they had a witch to catch.

Harrick woke to the ecstasy any man would want - a gorgeous little slut eagerly sucking his morning wood. His casual gaze rested, for a moment, on the sack of coins on the table. He knew without asking that Robin had acquired it through whoring. How else would the perfect little sissy make that sort of money? Harrick knew from experience he wasn't exactly a rough-and-tumble adventurer.

He nudged the Orc next to him as the slut's hot little mouth switched to the thick green cock of Horth. The warrior grunted, bleary-eyed in the early hours of the morning, a looked down. As Harrick watched, a huge smug grin spread over the Orc's weathered face and he reached out with a hand to push Robin that little bit further onto his cock. As if any encouragement was actually needed. 'Gods....I could get used to this' he grunted as he came, flooding Robin's mouth with cum. Harrick wasn't far behind when Robin switched back - both men had been on edge from the sissy's careful attention as they awoke.

An hour or so later, Horth guiding them, they were standing on the edge of a dark forest. Although throughout the ride from the village the Orc had been flirting with Robin, making the boy ride on his horse with him and openly groping him, now he was all serious and business-like. 'We should be careful in there' he grunted, adjusting his armor and hefting his axe. 'The bitch had a nasty habit of laying traps last time I encountered her'

Sure enough, within a minute or two of entering the dark wood, a rustling in the trees alerted the adventurers to the presence of foes. As a dozen zombies staggered from the trees around them, Harrick turned to Robin. 'Stay close' he said, his face clearly showing his concern for his lover. 'Keep close to us and keep moving - zombies are weak on their own, but dangerous if they corner you in numbers'. He brandished his sword, ready to fight.

Robin gulped down his delicious breakfast and licked their softening cocks clean before they got dressed to head for where the witch was hiding. Flirting with another handsome man who wasn't Harrick felt good, he could get used to it. Robin still wanted to get officially married to his master and yet seducing others with his slutty body could help with earning some easy money. The only other way would be stealing from others or compleating some quests just like they were going to do right now. But why not having some fun and pleasing others instead of fighting somebody? That way it wouldn't get boring and he could be useful to Harrick instead of just being his bitch.

Traps weren't something the young adventurer was very good with, the more complex they were the harder it was to disarm them. Luckily there were many heroes to save everyone who needed their help or else everything would be lost. Robin was lucky that he met Harrick and learned what his true talents were or otherwhise he could be already digested by a wild beast.

Seeing a group of undead slowly moving towards them caused Robin to panic a little, but he calmed down as soon as he heard his masters words. He knew that his magic wasn't very strong, but he still tried to defeat at least one of them with a few fireballs. If only he had a sword! Then Robin could help out more, but at least most undead creatures were weak to fire. He didn't want to be protected all the time and use his skills to help out too. What if Harrick got attacked and he had to watch how his lover died right in front of him?

Thankfully Robin was spared having to watch his husband-to-be die in front of him. The two warriors, with the help of the femboy's fire magic which proved surprisingly effective against the shambling zombies, cut through the undead with ease.

'Hardly a challenge' grunted Horth, the orc's meaty hand slapping Robin's bubble butt as it peaked out from the bottom of his girly outfit. 'Even our little sorceress here had her uses' he added, winking at the young man.

They continued on, up the winding path through the trees, but there seemed to be little other danger. After a few minutes they came to a simple wooden shack, which looked so innocent and small that it seemed impossible that a dangerous witch lived there. But complacency was their downfall. As the Orc had warned, the witch liked traps, and as the two warriors slammed open the door they froze. It was almost comical, the two beefy fighters frozen in mid lunge, if it wasn't so deadly serious. Across the room, in the shadows, stood a tall thin figure in a dark cloak.

'Come in child' she said in a honeyed voice, beckoning to Robin. 'Don't worry - I haven't killed them. My magic simply holds them - for now. It is you, believe or not, who will get to decide their fate. So come in and hear what I have to say'.

Either the zombies were very weak to fire or his magic was stronger than he thought. What mattered were results and not how they were achieved when it came to fighting against monsters. Every dirty trick was allowed when it came to survial in the wild so why not in a fight against undead too? And yet it was too early to celebrate. Robin felt good earlier thanks to their victory and the slap on his exposed bubble-butt. Seeing both Harrick and Horth freeze in place right where they stood was a shocking sight.

The young feminine boy realised what happened as soon as he heard the words of the witch. Robin took a last glance at the two handsome men before he walked slowly towards to the woman in the robe. "What should I do to free them?" The thought of the witch harming his lover and the kind orc made him feel pain inside his heart. Robin was curious and wanted to find out how he could get his companions out of this situation unharmed. His own magic wasn't strong enough to even think about fighting against her so all he could do was obey and hope that everything would turn out fine. He stopped a few inches in front of her before dropping on his knees and looked up at the robbed woman while he waited for her orders.

The woman looked down at him before reaching down with a gentle, pale, hand a drawing him up to her height again. 'No need to kneel darling' she said in a soft voice, her dark eyes flashing with interest, 'at least not yet'.

She circled his feminine body, her eyes raking over his girlish form. She herself, as the cloak was discarded, was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her long slender legs, her high firm breasts, and her gorgeous physique. The Necromancer was well built and much younger than the Orc had led them to believe.

'You have a gorgeous body' she said in a kind voice. 'You make a lovely woman. But I could make you more lovely still. And more womanly'. She grinned, eyes twinkling, as she spoke. 'Have you ever thought how desirable you would be with a lovely pair of bouncy young breasts? What about a pretty pink pussy? Or even a deep and fertile womb? Or maybe...just maybe...you'd like that little cock and balls of yours to vanish. Become a true woman?'

She stepped closer, their lips only a fraction apart. 'I could give you all that' she said, her tone soft and magical. 'Give you whatever you want. Make you my partner.' She stepped back, her scent filling Robin's nose as she did. She smelled of vanilla and honey, soft and sweet. 'Not like these two, who I'm sure love fucking your holes like you are a slut in heat' she said, a note of distaste in her voice. 'But a true partner in and out of the bedroom. We could rule a Kingdom, you and I, with our magic and our bodies that men would bend at the knee for.' She nodded her head over to a shelf ladden with pink vials full of liquid. 'I have enough lust potions there to start to bring down a city' she said with a smile. 'Think what you and I could achieve together'.

The shelf was just within range of Robin's gaze...and his magic.

Robin stood up and listened to her words only to think for a few monutes about what she offered to him. Having big breasts and a pussy or even a womb so he could get pregnant sounded good, but not when it came with the price of his lovers life. Hearing how she spoke of Harrick and Horth hurt for some reason and made him angry. Robin knew that they saw him more than just a cheap whore who was eager to be fucked all day and night.

There was nothing wrong with getting fucked like a bitch in heat, the truth was that he even liked it and couldn't get enough. Besides, Robin already had a parner and that was Harrick. He would never even dare to think about betraying him, not for all the gold in the world or ruling everybody with an iron fist!

Robin knew what he had to do, one fireball was all it took to foil her plans. The vials on the shelf exploded instantly as soon as they got hit by the magical flames. But instead of getting destroyed, the pink liquid landed on them, covering both the woman and Robin with the lust potions. It soaked into their skin quickly and caused their libido to increase just like a horny animal during mating season. Robin's nipples got incredibly sensitive all of a sudden while his small dick got as hard as it could possibly get.

The young adventurer stripped out of his revealing clothes and ran towards Harrick and Horth to get their cocks out of their pants in a mad frienzy of carnal desire and lust only to beg them both to be fucked hard. Not a single thought was wasted on the sexy necromancer behind him. Hopefully the spell that froze the two men would stop sooner than later or else Robin would have to run to the next town naked in order to get what he needed right now. He failed to notice that the necromancer and he weren't the only ones who got covered by the lust potion earlier.

Back
Top Bottom