Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The First Foe [Reydan and Revnarh]

She wished to get slapped a little bit harder, but all that left her soft lips were moans filled with a carnal desire to fuck. Robin just enjoyed the sensations of Harrick's big, manly hands on her bubble-butt. She had a small orgasm which caused the young slutty adventurer to leak more precum onto the ground bellow. But what made her squirt three loads of thin seed was her lovvers tongue entering the tight tunnel of love that they both enjoyed to use. "Please stop teasing me and put your wonderul cock inside my ass already!"

He could hear her groans, but Harrick wanted to make sure that his woman felt special. Like the woman they both knew she was at heart. Despite what her physical appearence suggested.

So instead of just climbing onto the bed and fucking Robin doggy-style, the bandit lifted the smaller mage and pulled him back. Soon they were sitting against the bedstead - or rather Harrick was. Robin's little body was lying back against his and they were both watching Harrick's thick cock push up into that tight young asshole.

'Fuck....I love you so much' he groaned, kissing the hot and flustered young woman's mouth. Their tongues tangled together. 'You'll always be my beautiful wife however you look' he groaned, fucking Robin in deep, long, rolling thrusts. 'We'll transform you back as soon as we can - but just know that I want you whatever. All the time. In every way'.

He was fucking Robin deep and hard, grinding the young woman onto his cock with every thrust, as the bed creaked beneath them.

Back
Top Bottom