What's A Princess To Do? (Biles & DonVoltonus)

Daisy made a gurgling sound as the cock was fully stuffed down her gullet and denying any chance to protest. However, the only sounds that came out was the rutting moan and the heavy blustering hot air from her flaring nostrils. The flow of pre became much runnier and thicker with each bouncing slam against her hips. The princess' foreskin had all but assimilated into her meaty pink veiny rod and the lubrication made her member much greasier than before.

Now, Daisy was unable to stop the erotic urges her body demanded and when her balls were loudly slapping against Iggy's own, she started sputtering feminine juices out from her flaring nether lips. The squelching slurping sound not only was coming from Birdo's cock sliding in and out of Daisy's throat but also the ringed sphincter of Iggy's anus as it milked the monstrous invading length. The futa princess let out an agonizing long grunt and was on the verge of explosion. Her tongue swirled around the tip of Birdo's shecock and she could taste the intoxicating flavor of her meat.

He bounced faster with a moan, birdo giving an odd sound as she filled Daisy's throat with sweet tasting spunk. "Go ahead princess, then it's your ass's turn to be pounded."

Daisy was melting into the sexual urges demanded angrily by her body. As her mind dissolved into a vegetative state gradually, the burning numbness and tingling sensations rocked her hapless bloated prostate. The tip of her girly cock opened wide screaming in agony as it twitched and writhed from the intense pressure and the unbearable pleasure. Finally, the futa princess froze utterly and helplessly as she let loose a fury of hot creamy white passion and exploded violently deep into Iggy's anal cavity.

Her body rocked and thrashed in a haphazard way. This forced her to orally convulsed around Birdo's pink slab of meat as her throat twisted and bended her meaty length in unnatural ways. Her groin muscles spazzed out of control and caused her hips to slam and bounce hard against iggy's buttcheeks. By then her eyes rolled up deep and her mind went into a meltdown leaving only her body to shake shiver just by the mere nerve reflexes throughout her body.

He groaned deeply in pleasure, spurting his own seed across Birdo's back, prompting a low moan and another orgasm from the tranny, warm seed filling Daisy's throat again, spurting out and coating her face.

((sorry for the delay, the presidential election stole my eyeballs unfortunately.))

Daisy's trapped girly cock was being forcefully milked and drained of her creamy white seeds as it coated the interior surface of Iggy's rectal cavity. She could even feel the quivering donut puckered orifice pulse and throb against her hapless girth as it caressed her veins and jerked what little foreskin she had. However, any scream she wanted to vent out was replaced with the gulping noise of Birdo's seeds being ingested down her gullet and her throat would bulge every second. However in the last moments of climax, Birdo somehow managed to dislodge her sputtering slab of meat and splatter any remaining load onto Daisy's face. Daisy herself became a writhing mess and her eyes still rolled up into their sockets. She laid on the ground limp but shivering as she was gasping hard for breath.

(Quite a ridiculous one this time, yeah.)

Iggy laughed, the pair of them getting up easily. "Well princess? How would you like to fuck my slut's rear too?" Iggy smirked. "If there's anything left in that Mega Mushroom of your's.

Daisy panted shivering and gulping hard as her throat was temporarily parched. She could feel her shecock throbbing in agony as it was slowly deflating somewhat to its flaccid state but the state of arousal continued to keep the blood pumping into her member. Slowly, she lifted her head up to see her naked body in a sexual wreck.

"Uhh, I don't know if I can.... handle another..." she whimpered yet for all her effort to express her protest, her body said otherwise as her erection refused to lay down. Slowly, the veins and arteries began to inflate and her meat started to rise up once more.

"I don't get it. Why am I still hard?" she was wondering grimacing in fear of what was going to happen next but her obvious hardened erection was giving both Iggy and Birdo a good sign that Daisy was ready for another dose of orgy goodness.

Iggy chuckled, sitting on his throne to watch as the plump cheeks of Birdo's pink ass sunk down onto the princess' swollen cock, not nearly as tight as Iggy, just a warm, wet hole for her cock.

Sometime after the koopaling returned to sit back at his throne, Birdo wasted no time in taking her turn to ride the red-headed princess and her meaty iron-rod of love.

"Uhh no wait.. I aah... Told you I I can't...." she begged but once the big rump pink rear finally pushed down against Daisy's pride, a gasping squeal escaped from her lips as she watched helplessly her raging hardened veiny girth suddenly vanish into the deep crevice of Birdo's buttocks. Suddenly, a wet but warm slurp devoured her entire length and the intense warm lubricated interior of pleasure overwhelmed Daisy as she let out a whimpering moan and stretched her back onto the floor with her head digging upside down against the floor.

Birdo rocked and bounced roughly, taking one of Daisy's breasts into her wide mouth and sucking. She seemed very eager to please, her slick hole clenching down and rippling, milking the princess's swollen length.

The futa tomboy couldn't help herself from rutting like a whore and blushing hard across her face, Daisy didn't want to admit to anyone, especially Iggy that her body was reveling and enjoying the orgy. As Birdo's tight passage quivered and milked her cock, her foreskin was pressed tightly around the veiny meaty girth and forced to scrunch up and down her aching length but always teasing the bottom neck since the lips were not allowed to roll passed the crown ridge of her glans.

"Oh my god... Nnngh. I didn't know you... Aaah were this tight too!" Daisy grimaced clenching her teeth and hissing air loudly into her mouth. She shook her body and flexed her groin muscles as Birdo continued riding her massive throbbing meat relentlessly and with not a single second of reprieve. All that the princess could do now as just flex her hips and gyrate against the large bubbly rear end as her own breasts were getting plenty of attention by Birdo's groping hands. Slowly Daisy's own feminine puffy lips began to swell up and gradually open up like a blooming flower only to let out a stench of her pheromone perfume escape and expose her soaking humid wet glistening raw pink inner lips.

She responded only with her odd noises, her short tail rubbing against Daisy's slit as she bounced on the princess' thick shaft, milking her eagerly.

"She's quite insatiable isn't she?" Iggy laughed, lounging in his chair. "Maybe you'll tire her out for me!"

"Nnngh... Please... It's too much" Daisy whimpered despite her body thrusting eagerly into Birdo as her hot tight hole relentlessly devoured and slurped her entire length deep into her hungry anal gullet. But now as the princess became highly aroused, she then rewarded Birdo with large squirts of pre which did nothing more than to lubricate her slick length and allowed her big pink booty to easily slosh up and down her member and rapidly bring Daisy close to climax. However it was then that Birdo's tail began stimulating the wet inner raw lips within the puffy slit underneath Daisy's churning balls.

As overwhelming pleasure surged up her spine, she couldn't help but to stretch out her legs and curl her toes while letting out a high pitched squealing cry before tossing her head side to side. Daisy's balls started constricting up into her loin regions while her prostate reached its capacity. Finally, the futa princess grabbed a hold of Birdo's thighs when Daisy froze up.

With a loud long crying yell, the hapless princess unloaded a painful spunk of her seeds into Birdo's anal cavity and began jerking and jolting out of control. While she did not release as much from the previous orgasm, Daisy was left to writhe and convulse to the point that her cock was essentially dry-heaving long after it could no longer sputter out anymore drops of her precious milk.

Back
Top Bottom