What's A Princess To Do? (Biles & DonVoltonus)

Wendy gave a growling groan of pleasure, gripping Daisy tight and clenching down, squirting around her cock as her hungry womb drank deeply, swallowing down every shot of unctuous white jism, her belly sttarting to round out. Daisy's cum was unable to escape her gripping confines, simply forced to swell her within and make it's own space.

The hapless kidnapped futa princess finally surrendered and continued feeding Wendy's greedy hungry snatch her precious life-giving spunk, Daisy could not help but feel the slurping fat wet lips pull and suck in her entire quivering length deep into her folds. The futa's face contorted into a painful but confused expression. Never before had she been forced to cum so much and blow out all the reserves she had stored in the pair of vats aching within her swollen sacks. As she was slowly regaining consciousness, Daisy would be greeted with a sound of Wendy's bouncing buttocks making squishing and sloshing sounds as it continued masticating her veiny pride, and the raw stench of their combined sex and intimacy.

Then finally in the waking moments when Daisy's volley shot was losing moment and the amount of seeds her trapped cock was able to sputter out, her hips acted on their own accord and deliver last several hard thrusts hard into Wendy before the desecrated princess finally collapsed onto the ground shaking and shivering like a mess. Her breasts flopped as Daisy was huffing hard to catch her breath, albeit stuttering and shaking. Both of her legs virtually went numb and stopped flailing though she managed to keep her soccer sneaker boots planted firmly on the now-soiled floor of her cell.

Wendy chuckled, panting heavily as she stood up. "Okay princess, I guess you're not all bad." She smiled, a flick of magic letting Daisy free. "You know, I think the dungeon is a little excessive for somebody so well endowed." She smirked, thick white dripping down her thighs. "You can go wherever you like in our castle, once your legs will listen to you. You can't leave past the guards anyway."

With a flick of Wendy's magic, the cuff vanished leaving Daisy to feel the pressure bearing down on her wrists to disappear and replace the agonizing painful stress with some bit of breathing space and relief. Yet even as she was fully freed from any bindings or enclosed cage, Daisy was not truly free for she could not leave the castle given her current strength. She laid there looking sexually drunk with a rosy cheeks still blushing from the afterglow. Her shecock laid on the ground pulsing as if trying to catch her breath and it was going to be a matter of time before her hardened erection softened up and return back to its sleeping dormant flaccid state.

For now, the futa princess was still enamored by the thick stench of sex and her body was compelled to bask in the fresh warm aroma. Clearly she was slowly becoming a slut and wanted nothing more than to stay where she was so as to soak in the sexual essence of her erotic ordeal with the female koopaling. Time would pass and Daisy slowly got up grunting and as her legs remained spread open, she rubbed her head.

"Uhhh.. Wha what happened?" she mumbled quickly panning her head around only to find herself all alone in the cell. Gradually she got up on two feet but both her legs felt wobbly and could not stop their knees from shaking and bending into eachother. The princess started walking down the hallways bracing her hand against the walls as she made her way to explore the other parts of the castle.

(Short post atm, just to kind of lead her.) She would soon hear sounds of sex, moaning and slapping hips, the wet and sticky sound of passionate rutting.

Daisy's crotch remained sopping wet and did her best to cover both her private parts, particularly her slab of meat and her breasts. Eventually she was slowly regaining strength in her legs that she no longer needed to slide along the walls. Upon traveling down the hallway, Daisy heard the sound of sex groaning and whimpering down the path. Curious even though her first priority was to find an escape, was following the sound of sex down to its source. Daisy then trailed off from her original goal just to find who or what was making such a ruckus.

She would find Birdo bent over a throne, her slender cock drooling precum as Iggy buried his long black dick deep into her ass, his claws gripping the transsexual's plump hips. His colorful toeclaws gripped the ground as he thrust harder, stringy pre spurting from birdo's cock with each hammering thrust.

Daisy finally entered a large room, a throne room to be exact and found Iggy and Birdo fucking eachother's brain out. As the futa princess stepped just within the entrance of the throne room, she was some distance away from the two lovers but their groaning love-making for one another was loud enough to echo throughout the chambers. Daisy braced one hand against the corner of the wall while the other brought her fist to cover her embarassing blush on her cheeks.

"Oh my, whodathunk" she whispered to herself shortly before spinning her head left and right to see how she could try and get passed them "Well, no point in having me interrupt their personal business" Daisy grimaced just before noticing one of the flanking hallways separated by rows of statues and leading to one of the doors to the other side. She believed if she could sneak passed them, then Daisy would have a chance. Wasting no time, the princess quietly traversed the long hallways but as she was coming close to reaching her exit, her eyes peered at the two and realized that Birdo wasn't exactly a female.

"Woah, and this whole time she was just more than a female.. Oh well" she murmured but while her eyes locked onto the Iggy and Birdo, her body walked straight into one of the podiums and knocking over a Bowser statue which was sent crashing into the chess-patterned floor and shattered into fragments. The shattering was so loud that it basically drowned out the sound of Iggy and Birdo making out.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean to... Ahhh!" Daisy blurted out standing all exposed for them to see.

Iggy paused, sliding slowly out of Birdo in silence, leaving her panting and gripping the throne, giving a low whine. He turned around the an off-putting grin. "Oh, have my brothers dressed up another whore to play princess?" He turned, glasses sliding nearly off his face when her saw her swollen cock. "Oh...did Wendy go doing that to you?" He snickered, fiddling with the straps of his ruined straightjacket. "I swear, that girl is insane!" He laughed.

Daisy froze stiff like a statue covering up her breasts with one arm and barely trying to cover her large hung slab of meat with the other. Like a child who was caught breaking something, She shook her knees a bit as they collided into one another. Slowly she tried taking a couple of steps back.

"Oh umm.. Sorry there aah" she blurted out "I.. I umm didn't mean to interrupt umm" Daisy's eyes darted elsewhere and in a panic she attempted to make a dash for it. "Well, umm, gotta go see ya" she said before sprinting towards the exit but as she was looking at Iggy and Birdo while running, Daisy failed to notice yet another Bowser statue. Within a few seconds after taking off, Daisy collided with a big grunting oomph. This time however, she slammed her head into the statue and not only did she sent it crashing into the floor, but now she herself was knocked back and sent careening as well.

"Aaaahh!" she yelled just as her bare buttocks hit the floor and with a thump, Daisy fell on her back with her head throbbing and temporarily entered a state of unconscious but not fully passed out. Minutes later she lifted her upper body in a slumped sitting position rubbing her head. "Owww, that hurt".

Iggy snapped his fingers, Birdo suddenly pinning her down, a long tongue emerging from her round mouth to caress Daisy's hot meat. "Now where are you running to? Stay awhile and enjoy my little pet. We've been looking for a third for a little bit of fun you know." He smirked, watching as Birdo pulled Daisy's cock into her strange maw, bobbing and sucking at her length.

Without so much of a warning, Daisy yelped when her body was suddenly pinned down onto the ground.

"Hey what's going on?!" she demanded but then freaked out a Birdo was literally on top of her. "uhh... what is that? No wait you're not gonna... Uuuaaah!!!" Daisy squealed upon seeing a wet slobbering tongue suddenly coiled around her elongated throbbing member and then instantly pulling it into its maw. "Noooo!" she yelled out but now the futa princess was suddenly doing hip thrusts into the air as both hands grabbed a firm hold on Birdo's head. Both of her legs spread out and like before, bent at the knees and her feet planted onto the ground. Upon feeling her entire shecock devoured, a wet slobbering squelch soon followed and within the hungry orifices, Daisy panted and groaned. The inner slick flesh and caressed her veiny foreskin as the intense vacuum forced her girth to swell up in size.

Iggy chuckled, sitting down on her chest as Birdo to continued sucking, easily forcing Daisy to full erection. "Sounds like you're really enjoying my little fuckslave." He smirked, roughly pulling her head up. "Now if you want to pump those big balls down her throat, you're going to put that tongue to work on me princess."

Daisy could barely struggle from her precarious position, let alone trying to focus her attention away from the pleasure that she could not deny Birdo was offering with relative ease. Her aching erection grew harder and bigger as it slid further into the squelching honkers of hers. But soon the futa princess was pinned down onto the ground once more as Iggy showed up and plopped down on top of her chest and giving Birdo free reigns to her hapless shecock.

"Unnnghh... Hey watch it!" she growled grimacing her teeth as the male koopaling held the princess by her brown-orange lock. She looked up at him squinting her eyes partially with a bit of angry defiance as Iggy demanded she use her tongue to pleasure him. "Hey c'mon now. I'm not into uggh.. guys" she squealed but Birdo's magic was weakening Daisy's will and determination as her shecock was squealing in agony from such torrents of pleasure ripping into her loins. Squirts of ropey pre came sputtering out from her engulfed glans.

"Well in that case I can have her stop." He snapped his fingers, Birdo halting. "After all, she is a man, and you don't like that, right?" He taunted, cock bobbing in her face. "Unless you'd like to change your mind and let us enjoy you."

Daisy gulped still feeling Birdo's large honker just breathing hard down on her needy hardened cock that was now throbbing in agony and extremely drenched in fluids. Her foreskin had peeled back to reveal a plump succulent tip that Birdo no doubt was enjoying. After all, the princess' erection was heavily engorged and swollen to the ripened perfect size and it could fit inside Birdo's hungry maw like a glove. Even though Daisy didn't answer immediately, her body wanted Birdo to suck her balls dry endlessly and to have her enjoy savoring that tasty meaty length of hers to her heart's content.

The futa princess grimaced and turned her head off to one side as if to avoid Iggy's obnoxious hardened cock that was begging for some lubricated action.

"Uhh, I'm just not into uhh... Guys but... umm" she spoke whimpering in her lips. Daisy realized she'd have to compromise if she had any chance to get out of this situation. Finally, she was forced to swallow her pride and turned her head up but squinting her eyes. With a large sigh she gave in. "Oh alright, you guys can eat my cock and fuck my pussy! Just... nnngh get it over with quickly!" she demanded in a panicking state.

"Oh I want nothing to do with your pussy, only those luscious lips and that figth ass of yours!" He laughed, rubbing his cock against her lips as Birdo resumed her bobbing and sucking. "To be honest though, I'll be going for a ride on that cock!"

Daisy was squeamish as Iggy continued taunting her face with his fattened cock. Though she herself had a cock, the futa princess wasn't usually into sucking mens' dick, just those bearing female body types. Still she squirmed and dug her head into the floor though mysteriously her crown had yet to truly fall off her head and no head strap was present on her face. Now with her shecock painfully erect beyond its capacity, Daisy grimaced hard and her prostate was bloated and overloaded with loads of her own milky seeds. Excess trickled up her meaty length and shot out as ropes of pre but her orgasm was gradually building up. Feeling Birdo ruthlessly milk her heavily engorged pride was unbearable and she couldn't help but feel her body betraying her will just to bathe in unending flow of pleasure.

"Okay, okay! My ass is yours!" Daisy yelled out tossing her head left and right trying to avoid Iggy's throbbing cock. Now groaning and rutting, her hips were thrusting off the floor, and giving that the koopaling was on top of her, it was amazing how much strength she had. Any other striker princess would've given up already, but not Daisy. Her tomboyish personality gave her much stronger defiant resolve, but now she was on the verge of exploding to a climactic ending, but that had yet to determine whether or not Iggy was going to harvest any fun and pleasure out from her painful veiny length before she hit her limit.

((Sorry for the delay as a water pipe in my kitchen exploded and I had to deal with the aftermath))

"Well darling, I'll have to remind you once more, it's not your ass I want." He snapped, Birdo pulling up as he moved back, rubbing her long girth between the tight cheeks of his ass.

Daisy was soon feeling the limits of her own sexual arousal. As Birdo finally pulled her big nozzle off slowly from her sensitive quivering length, she could see the glistening shine on the surface of her stretched foreskin as the veins and arteries blackened and thickened to great sizes. The futa princess couldn't help but to shiver and whimper while focusing much of her effort to try and not explode her load. She feared she would be given a fate much worse should her cock finally climax and let loose a fury storm of creamy white passion.

Daisy's exposed cock hardly bobbed little given how painfully rock-hard her shecock finally became and was ready to be devoured by yet another orfice, this time Iggy was prepping his tight anus as he was about to mount the princess and let his tight puckering anus squeeze and engulf her massive girth. Daisy could do nothing but grimace and clench her face tight in anticipation.

Iggy chuckled, sliding down her length, his tight hole warmly embracing his cock. "Don't worry if you cum, we won't be stopping until I'm satisfied!" He grinned, birdo taking his place on her chest, pointed cock in daisy's face.

Daisy moaned still struggling in vain but once Iggy began lowering himself on her towering throbbing rod, did she grimace and clenched her teeth. Watching as the puckering hole opened up and slid around her mushroom tip before clenching tight at the neck was overwhelming. Immediately the futa became numb at the tip before shortly, the anus slid down her fattened girth and pushed her foreskin all the way to the base of her shaft.

"Fuuuck! It's so nnngh fricking tight!" she squealed out jerking her hips which only helped to thrust and vigorously pump her cock deep inside Iggy's cavity. Soon after, Birdo mounted Daisy's chest and a huge cock was presented before her. Like the princess, she too was a futa and the stiff meat was sliding betwee her breasts and the tip was practically kissing the eager tip.

"What's this? You want me to..." she mumbled biting her lower lips, but soon sighed as she decided to give in and opened her mouth. Her lips devoured Birdo's glans and soon bobbed her head back and forth to take in the meaty slab between her breasts.

Birdo gave an odd, low sound, rocking her hips smoothly. "Isn't he a lovely boy?" Iggy grunted, skillfully bouncing his hips on Daisy's cock. "Sorry, a lovely girl, I make that mistake now and then, but she's a woman at heart." He chuckled, giving Birdo a slap on the rear.

"Uhh, you're... So tight... Your ass is choking my cock!" Daisy squealed but despite her squeamish protest, her body was betraying her will and her erection soon grew painfully large as the tight puckering hole partially cut flow of blood to her needy erection to help inflate the monstrous veins and arteries now entangling on her length. Even as the futa princess begged Iggy not to move due to being that sensitive, her plea sounded nothing more than an encouragement and for Iggy to do just the opposite.

Soon enough, Daisy's eyes were rolling up into their sockets and her pre started sputtering out only to help lubricate her giant meaty rod and allow Iggy's buttocks to easily slide up and down her monstrous length.

He gave a twisted laugh, bouncing faster as Birdo fucked Daisy's mouth. "What? Little princess can't handle an ass?" He taunted, squeezing her ass with his length, milking her cock. "Now that's just sad, somebody hung like you should have better endurance!"

Back
Top Bottom