What's A Princess To Do? (Biles & DonVoltonus)

Biles

Supernova
In the desert kingdom of Sarasaland lived a princess different than those in the Mushroom world. Unlike Peach and Rosalina who enjoyed a cup of tea early in the noon, Daisy was the one that liked to practice sports. It was going to be a typical day and today she decided to work on her soccer skills in the park next to a jungle forest. After donning her trademark striker outfit, Daisy bolted out the castle door. Of course none of the toads wanted to accompany her given the destructive habits Daisy was capable of with a soccer ball so she went out alone.

In one of her warm-up practice, the princess kicked the ball so high it landed in the middle of the forest. She immediately darted into the jungle not knowing she was going to get lost. After running through and searching in vain, Daisy slumped against a palm tree sighing.

"Well geez, where did it go? Shoot, I really gotta work on my kicks." she mumbled rubbing her chin. Decided not to waste the day, she got up and walked around a bit only to stop and realize "Oh heck, which way back to the park?" she wondered scratching her head like a dumbfounded idiot. Clearly she was lost yet was not alone. Stalkers followed the helpless Daisy from a distance and would soon make a strike when the opportunity was right.

A net suddenly dropped from the trees above her, entangling the princess. "Yes! Daddy will definately let me go shopping after this!"

Wendy walked out from the trees with a grin, her plump C-cups bobbing as she strutted out, her hands on her curvy hips. "Oh dammit, you aren't peach are you?" She pouted. "Well maybe I can hold you for ransom, and go shopping with that." She muttered, walking slowly around Daisy. "So, which kingdom are you from anyway?"

As she stared out into the forest for a few seconds, the net came down on her. Only then did Daisy gasped and panicked angrily. Struggling in vain, she tried to untangle herself from the net but ended up getting more tangled than she did before.

"Hey what the.... Gah, someone get me outta here!" but then stopped suddenly upon hearing someone complain about her disappointment. "Hey who's there?" she demanded only to express a surprise on her face. "No way, are you?" she grumbled a bit when Wendy treated her like a second fiddle to Peach.

"Hey you, I'm not a nobody, I'm a princess. Princess Daisy" she explained and after the female koopaling explained her plan B, Daisy stood pouting with both arms crossed. "I'm the princess of Sarasaland" she replied proudly "And... Nngh, just you wait till I... aaah" she scowled as Daisy once again tried boxing with the fishnet.

The Koopess laughed, pulling a wand out from under her shell and brandishing it at Daisy. "Sure, whatever, I guess you'll be worth some cash then, Sarasaland has a bunch of oil or something right?" She chuckled, a flick of the wand causing the net to vanish and Daisy to float into the air helplessly. "So, while I'm waiting for your kingdom to respond, what do we do with you?" She smirked, walking along, Daisy forcibly floated behind her.

They soon arrived at a castle, a pair of Hammer Bros. opening the gate for them. They soon reached a pink door and entered, Wendy using the wand to toss her into a cell. "Hmmm, I can't have you looking better than me." She muttered, a burst of magic causing Daisy's clothes to vanish. "Oh....well that's interesting." Wendy snickered.

Daisy growled trying to fight the impossible until she stopped with a brow peaking up.
"Oil? Hey you, better not pull something devious in my kingdom or else..." but was silenced when Wendy used her wand to make the fishnet vanish but soon after, Daisy was squealing when she found herself floating in midair. "Waaah, no fair! Put me down, right now buddy!" but continued flailing about as she was later carded off to some castle. As they finally reached the dungeon, Wendy then used her wand to unceremoniously toss the hapless princess into a cell, perhaps probably the most disgusting one at that.

"Oofff, watch it uhhhh" Daisy protested as she sat on the ground rubbing her behind. Yet just as she wanted to get up and wring Wendy's neck, the koopaling pointed her wand at Daisy and in seconds, a loud cry echoed from her voice along with a loud tear and a rip. Her striker outfit got torn to peaces leaving Daisy pretty much exposed, save for her shoes, kneesocks, and a torn top. Squeamish at the humiliation, Daisy bent her knees inwards while trying to use her thick gloves to cover her breasts and private parts, but had already revealed she was more than just a female. Her thick slab of meat was dangling between her thighs and the lip of her foreskin closed up with a shrivel ending.

"Noo, don't look at me this way please!" she pleaded while blushing too hard across her face. Feeling the air in the dungeon set the futa princess in a much vulnerable state.

A flick of the wand pushed Daisy back against the wall, her wrists and ankles pinned to the stone wall as Wendy walked into the cell. "Are you kidding me? This thing is a monster." She smirked, caressing Daisy's thick meat. "Hmm, It's been awhile since the others left to hunt Peach, so I don't have any Koopa dick around for fun. Looks like you could do the job though." She smirked, kneeling down, stroking Daisy's thick shaft.

Once again, Daisy was yet assaulted with another dose of Wendy's magical wand attacks. This time it was sending her flying against the wall and having both wrists shacked above her head.

"Aaah, damnit not again!" she protested and became very restless when her entire rod was now fully exposed laying somewhat flaccid against the floor. However she seemed perplexed watching Wendy looking all shocked and describing what a monster it was. "A monster? It's not like I'm a guy you know... ooops" she blushed realizing Daisy may have also said something that Wendy would likely exploit in the future. For the moment, the koopaling seemed interested in Daisy's shecock. While her legs were not exactly bound, they were spread opened and flailing somewhat but could offer little assistance to her struggle, not when both arms were bound in such a way that it prevented the princess from gaining any physical leverage she could use to her advantage.

She watched intently blushing hard as Wendy scooted close to her laps and in between her thighs. Daisy could not help but to whimper like a little child and her blush becoming much redder than before. Grimacing through her teeth, she briefly squinted her eyes just as the koopaling grabbed a hold of her throbbing member and began to scrunch her foreskin up and down and forcing her pink rosy fruity glans to pop out and expose its glistening surface.

"Uhh, wait... No no, please no mmfff" she whimpered but the smell of her musky perfume began ebbing out from her sensitive ripened tip. Daisy's balls were pressed against the cold wet grounds of the dungeon as it churned within her delicate fleshy sacks.

Wendy smirked. "Yeah, I'm going to really enjoy having a princess bitch around." She leaned in, wrapping her full lips around Daisy's swollen cock head, her tongue circling the tip, flicking and teasing as her claws caressed the princess' weighty ballsack.

The smell of the princess' musk radiated out through the thick humidity of her body heat when Wendy leaned forward and devoured her plump glans with her huge puffy pillowy lips. Daisy squealed and squirmed uncontrollably while jerking her head back. When her jaw dropped, the princess let out a groaning rutting noise with both eyes rolling upwards. She couldn't ignore the cute squelching slurp of her tip as the sensation drowned the sensitive tip in the koopaling's hot lubricated oral interior.

"Nnngh... Oh god..." she whimpered, when Daisy felt the slobbering tongue circle around her cumslit, her balls began churning and throbbed precariously in Wendy's palm. Now Wendy truly had Princess Daisy by the balls. The futa princess was now moaning along with the high-pitched kissing slurping and squeals from the flatulent lips as they echoed through the dungeon. Both of her legs that originally was kicking out of defiance were now shaking out of agony as the heel of her shoes dug into the grounds.

(flatulent lips...)

Wendy snickered, pulling up with a wet pop. "Wow, all it takes is a little head to turn you into a squealing little bitch!" She laughed, stroking her slowly. "Hmmm, you want to empty a hot load down my tight, wet, throat, don't you princess? Why don't you beg for it?"

((It just occurred to me that in the beginning of this RP when Daisy met Wendy, I missed a good opportunity to pull off a Daisy reference -_-))

Daisy was wheezing and rutting from the wet and warm sensation of Wendy's hungry mouth. Then as she pulled her lips off from the soaking tip, the spit-shine brought out the gleaning reflection off the smooth marble surface of her bulbous flaring glans. Like a pink cherry on top, Wendy was treated to a tasty desert.

"Uhh, no way. I don't wanna and I ain't gonna.. mff do it!" she protested blushing still while clenching her eyes and tossing her head side to side. But as the claw held a grip on her shaft and continued to peel her foreskin up and down, Daisy's hips shook and let out a stuttering gasp. Globs of translucent runny warm pre slowly tricked up her length and formed a droplet over her gaping cumslit. She was losing the battle with her captor.

Wendy smiled, licking up the pearly droplets, halting the movements of her fingers up the towering shaft. "Oh yes you will, with a huge, gorgeous dick like this you can't resist for very long, can you?" She smirked, letting the hulking cock wait for stimulation.

Daisy's locking cuffs rattled hard against the binding chains as Wendy started tormenting her aching length. With her fingers no longer stroking her tightened foreskin, the futa princess whimpered and attempted to thrust her hips further outwards to compensate for the lack of stimulation denied to her needy erection. At best, she could only force her meat to twitch and writhe from the lack of attention and the aching sensations started swirling within her testicular region.

"Oh god no! Nnngh damnit!" she cursed out loud squinting her face shut painfully. Just feeling Wendy's fingers gripping the neck of her member and one pressed against the thick part of her frenum sent a dread of unbearable sensation. The phantom throbbing sensations started to pulsate into her hunger meaty pole and with no other course of action, Daisy's wet lips flared in agony and forced hot juices to come dribbling out from her greased up steamy canal. Even without having her cock stroked, it was enough to force her girth to swell up painfully and cause the bulging veins to suddenly go deep black.

"Oh you poor things." Why don't you just beg huh? I'll let you fuck my koopa cunt if you do!" She grinned, blowing gently on her swollen royal scepter. "Come on, just ask real nicely."

"Mmmff, no... No way uhhh" Daisy squealed being forced to bare the brunt of the agonizing unwanted pleasure. Any other princesses would have given out already but Daisy was barely hanging on. As she blustered and huffed to cause her breasts to bounce up and down, Wendy pulled a dirty trick by gently blowing on her swollen sensitive glans. The breeze from her hot breath caused the futa to let out a cute girly squeal so high that it even rivalled that of Princess Peach herself.

"Nooooo! Not that, please anything... but that!" Daisy begged writhing her torso. The stimulating sensation lit up the bundle of nerves nestled in the lips of her cumslit on fire and at that moment, tiny squirts of droplet pre shot up into the air and splattered onto Wendy's big puffy lips. Daisy's foreskin was tightening to the point of being fully absorbed by the grotesque mutant monstrous cock and she was reaching her breaking limits.

"Just beg and I'll let you blow all that hot royal spunk in my sweet pussy." She turned, bending over, showing off her slick yellow pussy, her potent female scent washing over Daisy. "Come on, don't you wanna sink that huge, juicy thing into these nice warm lips?"

Daisy squirmed all about squealing in agony as her cock let out yet another squirt of her tasty pre.

"Please don't, I I aah..." her protest was interrupted when Wendy suddenly rose up and turned around just to present the princess what she knew her shecock could never resist, a pair of feminine nether lips whose flappy meat was just as puffy as her oral lips. It's wet glistening flesh was literally drooling for Daisy's hot meaty log as it puckered its chapped lips and making a sticky squelcing sound.

"Nnnnghhh.... oh god, what are you?" she freaked out turning her head to one side but her eyes were seduced by Medusa's spell which turned Daisy's aching shecock into a stone-harded length. As she panicked and gasped for air, the princess unintentionally became intoxicated with the koopaling's feminine beauty and the pheromone perfume gushing out from her flaring hole. Even in close-proximity, the futa princess could feel the humid body heat pour down onto her lap and overwhelm her member. Finally, she snapped as there was only so much Daisy could take.

"Aaaah, okay okay!! I give up I give up. Do what you want, just put me outta my mind!" she finally ceded and Wendy had finally won the match. Daisy was struggling desperately as both legs shook frantically "Hurry please, I can't take it anymore!" begging like a little bratty child, she tried thrusting her hips into the air in great desperation just as her balls were becoming painfully blue.

The Koopess grinned, a flick of the wand pulling Daisy from the wall and pinning her to the ground on her back. "Well alright, since you asked so sweetly." She smirked, Straddling Daisy, rubbing her drooling cunt against the head of the princess' shaft. "Mmm, you wanna fuck me hard don't you? Well too bad, I'm just gonna ride you!" She grinned, taking the head slowly into her waiting hole.

The shackles bound to her wrists vanished leaving Daisy freed but only to be bound to the ground and remain in the grasps of Wendy's fiendish sexual whims. The princess grunted and like before, her arms were locked above her head and both legs were now spread apart, but propped up. When she looked at the koopaling's huge buttocks, she could see the hungry flaring lips slobber over Daisy's pink glans as the inner pink puffy lips started kissing and slurping agains the bottom neck of her member where her frenum was the most thickest. The hot wet sensations licked the sensitive G-spot and dribbled juices ran down the stiff length as it cascade along the meandering length of her veins.

"Oh please c'mon...." she whimpered nodding hard but soon the huge booty started to sink down on Daisy's length and she could feel the inner lips slowly devour her length as it pushed down her foreskin and bathe the inner tender meaty rod to more of Wendy's hot feminine lubrication. The futa princess let out a loud squeal just as she arched her back and dug her head into the ground with eyes rolling up into their sockets. Now she started rocking her hips and could not ignore the sloshing slurping sound of their sex making love to one another. Daisy's ability to speak degraded into a series of agonizing moans and ruts.

Wendy gave a low moan, bouncing faster on Daisy's thick girth, her slimy walls wrapping around the length with strong muscles. "You know, my homo brother Iggy would probably love having a go at this beast dick of yours!" She laughed, her wobbly ass slapping loudly against the princess' toned hips.

"Mmfff... Oh fuck.... How uugggh, are you so tight?" she asked haphazardly but barely able to hold down a decent conversation. Each time Wendy's bottom pulled up, she would also pull up her foreskin and reveal to Daisy the glistening wet shine that revealed the muscular details on her hardened pole. But when she slammed down hard on her lap, Daisy grunted after feeling the effects of her foreskin peel down hard that her dick curved into a banana and forcing her glans to dig deep into the koopaling's rugged G-spot.

Daisy began tossing her head side to side moaning and whimpering as her own will was slowly being eaten away by her very own body's lust and desire for that one ultimate climax. She had barely listened to what Wendy said about her gay brother wanting to ride that monstrous meat pole Daisy now had jutting out from between her muscular thighs.

Wendy grinned, bouncing faster. "Koopas have pretty strong inner muscles, don't we huh?" She laughed, squeezing Daisy's swollen length, her walls milking the juicy, ruby head. "Don't worry bitch, you can cum whenever you want, we'll just go again if I haven't yet!"

Daisy by then tilted her head so back that she practically faced the wall behind her upside-down but with her face clenched tight and her teeth gritting hard.

"Aaaah... It's, it's too much... Oh fuck" she blustered out trying to pant as hard as she can "I'm gonna lose it..." Daisy warned and her hips which was thrusting before was now jolting erratically. The strong hungry lips between Wendy's legs overwhelmed the futa princess and whenever she bounced right up, the massive tight girth of Daisy's member allowed the puffy lips to stretch and remain latched close to the base yet was able to jerk her foreskin up and down her meaty length.

Daisy was now writhing in agony as she whimpered and wheezed out loud. The beautiful sound of the sloshing slurp of her hardened rod echoed throughout the dungeon. As she squirted more pre, the faster Wendy's hungry buttocks bounced. The erotic intensity forced the muscle tones in Daisy's thighs to bulge out, even through her thick orange kneesocks. Her inner thighs had now been drenched with her own feminine spray of hot juices and helped to stink up her cell with the delicious aroma.

Wendy laughed and continued to rock and bounce roughly, enjoying the princess' turgid girth. "That's right bitch, moan for me ya princess slut!" She grabbed Daisy's shoulders tightly, Slamming her hips up and down forcefully, her juices coating Daisy's balls and mixing with her own scent.

The strong desire to cum gave Daisy painful sets of blue balls and they were overworking themselves. She couldn't take the heat and wanted to desperately release all that pent-up load and feed it to Wendy's monstrous lips that were hungry for her seeds. Tossing her head frantically, she whimpered on the verge of tears and anguish and her cock became almost numb with unwanted pleasure. At long last, she made one final thrust so hard that she was able to lift her buttocks off the grimy floor and plow her length deep hard inside Wendy.

Her body shook violently as she slammed down back onto the floor and a loud moaning wail roared from her throat. A hot steamy geyser of Daisy's life-giving spunk exploded deep inside the koopaling and squirted into her womb sullying the inner cavity with the princess' dirty seeds. Daisy's mind vanished after phasing in and out of consciousness. When her brain went vegetable, she left her body to convulse and writhe as she was forced to empty her bloated prostate and let her balls shrink and constrict up into her groin regions.

Back
Top Bottom