Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How many?

Six in all, including as a student but excluding rebranding.

How many times have you flirted with a complete stranger, maybe at a party or on a bus or train?

Fifteen or so if I had to try and put a number to it and they were complete strangers.

How many times in a week do you masturbate before getting some shuteye.

I've got a lover at the moment, so seldom if ever, but if I were alone, I would do it most nights.

How many times have you fallen asleep during sex?

That's my secret, mistress Sprite. I'm always online (only when my pc is on).

How many birth marks and/or liver spots do you have?

(Cute Rev!)
Of those I can see, five (beauty marks count right?)

How many hours do you sleep each night, typically?

Uhh... anywhere from 6 to 8. I donโ€™t exactly keep a definite count.

How many times have you wondered just how big of an idiot someone can be?

Maybe once ever several days? I try very hard to think well of my fellow beings...for the most part. lol

How many paper towels do you typically grab when drying your hands?

Only one. I fold the paper towel to get the best out of it. Or I shake my hands in the air a few times to dry them.

How many trees would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck trees?

Probably just one its entire life

How long does it take you to decide if you like a person?

Typically a few times of meeting said person. Which, depending on how long I see them each time, could range anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

Playing off of @Revnarh โ€™s post... How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck was Chuck Norris? :p

I don't think all the trees in one forest would satiate the chucking of a wood chuck called Chuck Norris! lol

How many times would you play a song over and over before tiring of it?

That depends on the song. I can't get enough of Broken Crown from Mumford & Sons!

How many times can you watch a movie in one year before deciding to take a break from it for a few months?

LOL, hard to say. I've watched The Hobbit over 10 times and still going strong.

How many times do you move in the night before you find that 'sweet spot' to fall asleep in?

Back
Top Bottom