Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How many?

2 tablets
1 kindle
2 laptops (only 1 works)

How many pets do you have?

[size=-2]Zero. How many phone numbers do you have in your phone? (What's wrong with your laptop? Perhaps I can help you fix it. I work with computers.)[/size]

55. Going through, made me realize I can cut that down immensely. Haven't updated it in a while.

How many dresser drawers do you have?

[size=-2]Zero. How many times have you yelled at your kids or significant other?( Husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.)[/size]

10 is a reasonable ballpark. Doesn't happen often but I know I've done it.

How many meals do you have a day, on average?

[size=-2]Two. Breakfast and dinner with fruits and snacks in between. How many times have you wished for something to happen, but it never did? (Good or bad.)[/size]

[size=-2]Never. How many times have you resisted the urge to clock or insult the imbecile who is doing something dangerously stupid?[/size]

Don't know if I do imbecile stuff, but I do silly stuff all the time :)

How many times a year do you go to the movies?

Umm...balls? Think this question needs elaboration
(giggles...there are soooo many kinds of balls out there)

[size=-2](Basketballs, soccer ball, baseballs, golf balls, footballs, tennis balls, need I go on?) How many people have stabbed you in the back? (Not in the literal sense.)[/size]

Thankfully none, as I stabbed them first >D

How many lightning storms have you witnessed/heard?

[size=-2]Thirty, it's not weird that I kept track. How many times have you wished you were some kind of a superhero or super villain?[/size]

well about five times in the last two days but my kids wish this upon me way more. How many times have you had to get the hell out of someplace with someone really fast?(I'm imagining Shaggy and Scooby right now)

This week, you mean? Countless over the years. More erotic ones than bad, I'd say.

How many times do you think about sex in a day?

[size=-2]It depends on what I am trying to accomplish writing or art wise. For the latter, two to three. How many works of art do you own? whether they were created by you or someone else.[/size]

I can't count... I have paintings, pictures... Dozens? Love the question.

How many countries have you visited

Back
Top Bottom