Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Arctic's eyes widened. "No! Do leave!" She hugged Liara's leg tightly, trying to keep her from leaving.

"Please... Don't leave the pack..." Arctic cried. She whimpered and gave Liara the puppy dog eyes.

She said, "your cute...it won't work but, your cute." She went to her room to pack her backpack with things she'd need.

Arctic didn't remove herself from Liara's leg. "Please! We need you! You're like the pack's mother!"

She said, "arctic, stop acting like a baby. I have to do something alone and where I am going, Anthros aren't allowed. So none of you can come."

She said, "Arctic, I have been on my own for years...ever since Volpe died. I think I can handle going to mount thunderhead without getting hurt."

Arctic whimpered but obeyed. "Please, Liara, you're our pack mother. We'll be lost without you." Tears streamed down her face. "If you do have to leave, promise me that you'll come back."

"I know, but they have the right to know," Arctic said. She wanted to hug her Alpha female, but had been told to stay.

The entire pack began begging and whining for Liara to not leave. Butch, however silenced them. "Liara, if you must go, at least let me give you something. I want you to be safe."

Back
Top Bottom