Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Arctic panted softly and wagged her tail.

Xaota finished eating and stood up. "Liara, please come to my room when you finish eating. I want to talk to you."

Xaota was sitting on his bed. "Please sit down." He would never try to rape or harm Liara, his collar prevented it.

Xaota pointed to his collar. "I know what this does, and I would like it taken off. I won't hurt you or make you my slave. You will remain the alpha female. I want to be able to trust you, and have you do the same to me."

Xaota raised his right paw. "I swear to Lupa herself that you will remain unharmed and unchanged. I am a wolf of my word."

She went to him, "if you try to, it will go back on..." her arms went around his neck and went to the back of the collar letting it snap off.

Xaota let out a pleased sigh as his free will returned. He slowly moved his arms to his neck and rubbed it. "Thank you, Liara. I will stay true to my word. However, should you ever want to be transformed, I will be happy to help."

She said, "just have the half-humans you made wear clothes...girls don't really like to see men's sausages..."

The alpha male smiled at the alpha female. "Liara, I still want you to be one of my mates. I will never force you into it, but I do want you to be mine."

She said, "usually, a guy tries to romance a girl and gets to know them. Your supposed to have trust, respect and love each other...I don't have those feelings for you..."

Xaota looked genuinely hurt by Liara's words. His tail hid between his legs. "I... I understand... Please... Give me a little time to myself..."

Arctic approached her Mistress. "Liara, please forgive me, but I couldn't resist eavesdropping. Alpha clearly cares about you. At least throw him a bone."

She said, "he needs to understand that he can't claim that i'm his mate when I don't have any feelings for him."

She said, "human culture and wolf culture is different. Males tend to woo females by being romantic and going on dates. He has done niether...besides, I want to check out this fort the caravans were making."

"I know that, I WAS a human before he changed me into what I am now," Arctic said. "Of course, I love my new body."

She said, "I just think it's time for me to move on...there's still stuff for me to do...and i'm not ready to settle down..."

Back
Top Bottom