Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[PTU] Pokémon: Unbound Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
"YES!" Sera jumps into the air for a celebratory shout as the ball clicks shut, her shirt, what's left of it at least, catching the wind and exposing her for the world to see, though luckily there seemed to be no one watching.

Blushing, she notices how indecent she is right now and quickly ducks her head down as she moves to scoop up the Scyther's ball. "I'll have to get you to a Pokemon Center soon...you too, Fia, but we can't rest just yet!" Looking back toward the smoke,I guess the fire department can handle that now so there's no need to... "Oh right, that guy! Come on Fia," she calls out, returning the Petilil to her ball as well.

She quickly scans the area and tries to figure out where he is if he's still visible or, if not, where he was running toward, and takes off in that direction at a full sprint, the destroyed panties that slipped off left forgotten in the brush, her damaged shirt flapping in the wind, and the cut on her skirt slowly but surely tearing open even further with every step and slap of a branch.

"H-heywait, don't leave, I still need to go after the poor eevee before she gets too far." she protested as Meg went away in a huff, trying to remind the girl of the point she'd just made a moment before. Though that thought is put on hold a moment when she feels Octillery struggling sensually and rather arousingly against her legs, deepening her blush and making her quickly look down to see what was going on. ...to which her brows furrowed and lips pursed at what she saw. Well that was just great. Really she should have seen that coming.

"Cursed glue... Um, so I don't suppose you could wash us free with a low-pressure water gun?" she asked, addressing Octillery directly. Her command of the little guy had been rather lacking, but this time it was in his best interest so perhaps it would go better this time.

Whether she was freed just yet or not, the arrival of the scientist held the rest of her attention for the moment. She let out a sigh of relief at the revelation that the Professor was okay, and quirked a brow at the news and distribution of pokeballs. To everyone but her, anyway. Such was the way of things. She returned an awkward smile to the odd look as she took her pokedex. At least she was getting something out of this, if not a pokemon of her own. Though to the matters at hand she had a few things to say, pushing her glasses further up her nose all official-like. "Humor is an effective coping mechanism, officer. Certainly not harmful. Um. Also, if anyone from out of town needs a place to stay during this time, well... considering the state of the lab... the Browne estate is large enough to accommodate some guests. I don't know if we were all going to leave together, but whoever is staying for the two weeks, you'll have a warm bed."

Vika just smiles at the officer as he snaps at her. She was so tempted to smirk, to laugh at him, but she new better. Her face softly softened as she gave the man her best babydoll eyes. "I'm sorry Sir." With that she turned away and dipped the dragon into the water with a smirk on her face. The blond just giggles at the girl with the Octillery all around her. "Looks like you are having fun." With that she starts to softly splash the water onto Mercy while letting the dragon swim. "I'll help you find the little Eevee. Just happy she avoided getting caught."

Vike, after a moment of splashing stands up straight as the scientist comes back in, tensing hard when she hears Widow is hurt, but sighing softly as it is nothing bad. Two more weeks of waiting, but she gets to have a pokemon. That was all she wanted, she did not care about fixing mistakes, coming back in two weeks. She was going to have a pokemon, and she knew which one she wanted. The blond took the items with a gleeful smile. "Thank you."

Listening to Mercy, and watching Suri in the water for a moment the new trainer relaxes a bit more. That was a crazy first day. A lot more scary then a videogame. Mercy was right, she was trying to cope a bit. "I would not mind a room. I haven't really put much thought in how I am leaving to be fair... but first things first, we need to go get your Eevee." She gives a thank you to the scientist for the offer, and a 'thank you' to the officer for letting them go.

~~~ Trouble at the Lab! ~~~
(Mercy,, Vika, Suri)​

Caitlyn seemingly randomly bursts into a fit of giggles, though anyone who follows the girl's eyes as her hands help get the goop off her legs -- they are focused on Suri, submerged deeply into the water. However, after a moment she looks to Mercy. "Do you think it might have ran back to your home... ?"" After taking the Pokedex and Pokeballs, she slowly rises her her feet and puts them into her bag. "I think I prefer camping out, but thank you... "

"Well, I'll take that offer!" Kyle answers with a beaming smile. "... Does it still apply if I live here?" There's a resounding slap as Meg's palm connects with her forehead at the comment, and she huffs at Mercy. "Well, I tried to help! So there! But... I'm gonna take care of Axew... I think I owe him an apology." The blue-haired girl frowns deeply, looking rather guilty in the moment. Which prompts Kyle to speak up again. "Deino and I will help you search, right, buddy?" To which the Pokemon in question... lays down to seeimingly go back to sleep, making Kyle let out a nervous laugh. Caitlyn just sort of raises her hand, like she's voltuneering to help too.

The officer, meanwhile, glowers at Vika, but he doesn't say anything and merely starts hauling each criminal one-by-one to the door for his buddies when they arrive. Which from the sounds of things, they are quite close to doing, given hthe footsteps and voices those present can hear. He doesn't seem to wish to dignify Mercy's comment with a response.

The scientist, meanwhile, nods his head. "Just remember to ask your partner to enter the Pokeball so it can be keyed to you. It'll make it harder for anyone else to steal them, or try to. Anyway, those of you that are free.. follow me... " The man moves to the back of the room, and motions to one of the openings that one of the criminals escaped from. The opening isn't human size. Unfortunately, anyone exiting here would have to be on their hands and knees... which would give anyone still in the room a nice view of their rear, if they had the presence of mind to think of such things.

"Tillery!" Octillery answers to Mercy amid all this. As if to say, 'good idea!' It inhales deeply, then spits forth a little tinkle of water over the scientist's legs. Though after a moment it seems to decide this is taking too long, and with another huff of breath it lets the water gush forth. The effort pushes the glue apart as more of it dissolves, though once it has dissolved enough for Mercy to be freed from the ground and possibly move around, she might find the torrent of water hitting her legs is a little hard to remian standing against!

~~~ Full-Fledged Trainer! ~~~
(Sera)​

The man was still in sight. In fact he had barely made it half-way through the field, though there didn't appear to be anyone giving chase. However, given how he had been heading in her general direction it probably wouldn't have mattered. It also means catching him is relatively easy, relatively. He doesn't exactly slow down upon the two drawing to a close proximity... well, he does at first, almost to a brisk walk. His eyes looking her up and down slowly. Equal parts confusion and disbelief visible.

Once he's taken in her attire though, or rather the lack of it, he suddenly speeds into a sprint while at the same time veering off to the side. With this action comes a warning. "Leave me alone, girl! You don't want to mess with me!" However his tone is somewhat lacking. It doesn't carry with it the inherent thread one might expect. He actually sounds more worried, and agitated than anything.

Sera doesn't hesitate at the warning and continues her chase, in fact, she redoubles her efforts, leaping over a bush, only to further tear her skirt, "That's just what a criminal would say! Get back here!"

It might've been easier to catch the man if she'd sent out Fia or her new Scyther, but seeing as they were both pretty beaten up she decided to do things herself, continuing to sprint after him, doing her best to leap, duck, and sidestep obstacles.

Not much to actually post here, should I roll Athletics or something?

Suris cheeks flush a little pink when she notices Caitlyn laughing at her, quickly turning away, watching Mercy and Octillery. She wasn't quite sure why the girl, who seemed quite similar to her in a lot of ways, was laughing, though she didn't seem like the type to make fun of her, so Suri didn't give it more thought for now.

For the moment, she was focused on Mercy, raising her hand just the slightest bit out of the water, though not managing to open her mouth and ask quite yet.
She hadn't really put any thought on what to do after finally getting her own Pokémon...but returning home certainly wasn't on the agenda yet!
She wanted to go on an adventure with her new partner, maybe catch some more Pokémon and most definitely battle a lot of other Trainers!
There was way too much attention on Mercy for the moment though, and she lowered her hand again...She'd just ask her later, in private.

Instead, she continues turning the Pokéball in her hand, looking up to address Swablu after the scientists instructions "Want to get in there to really make it official~?" throwing a bright grin upwards at her new little friend.
Swablu, in response, jumps off her head and flutters around her hands, seemingly eyeing the ball from all angles, then flying up a few feet, and with an enthousiastic "Bluuuuu~!!" It dives down, hitting the button in the middle of the ball with its beak, and thus being sucked into it in a red flash.

Suri giggles happily, bringing the ball close to her chest and closing her eyes, letting out a deeply content sigh.
The moment she'd been waiting for so long. It was finally here.

~~~ Full-Fledged Trainer ~~~
(Sera)

"Like I'm going to listen to you!" he calls back over his shoulder as he sprints away; he seems to have a big more trouble with the obstacles, being larger, heavier, and weighed down by his clothing and gear; he barrels through short bushes, and deflects off a piece of a broken fence, stumbling, but remaining standing, allowing Sera to close the distance.

Ultimately, it doesn't look good for his escape... and he seems to realise that when he suddenly pauses, turns (and in doing so, snatches something from his belt in one fluid motion) which he then throws down at his feet. There's a POW! And the next thing Sera knows the area around the pair is filling with smoke, obscuring her vision. She could keep charging forward, but who knows if she'll run into him, or something else!?

That would have been wise. I decided to do something a bit... well, things aren't progressing as I thought, so a chase may not be the best of ideas! Anyway, golden rule of play-by-post tabletop, I find is: if in doubt, roll something. :3

~~~ Trouble At The Lab! ~~~
(Mercy, Vika, Suri)

"Huh, what's that?" the scientist asks. A moment ago it might have been possible to spy the two people out in the fields where the Pokemon would be, but now they were gone, instead, there was a rapidly growing cloud of smoke... and anyone crawling out of the dome would be hard-pressed to miss it, that is, assuming, the girls wished to exit and find that eevee sometime soon!

With Vika's splashing, she thankfully found the sticky bonds starting to melt away. Surely she would be freed in no time. In the meantime she nodded to Caitlyn, and gave a bemused look to Kyle and Meg. They made quite the pair. "Oh I hope she went home. That would make this so much easier. Heaven help me if she goes on route 101."

Seeing everyone bonding and accepting their first pokemon brought a sad pang to her chest, but she ignored it in favor of her task recovering the little eevee. Or at least trying to think how she might accomplish it. Her gaze followed the scientist to the little "back door" (if it could really be called such), leaving her with two thoughts. One, "Wait, if these pokemon have had direct access to outside, does that mean the outdoor area is enclosed? Oh the little one might be easier to find than I thought. Phew..."

And two left her looking down at Octillery to see the progress of that little trickle of water. Not so great, which seemed to make him just as impatient as her. Except that his impatience resulted in a full-force water gun against her legs. With Vika having already loosened the glue's hold a bit, the force of the blast rapidly washed away the rest of the glue and went right on to hit her legs. With a surprised yelp she toppled over and landed with a Splash in the wet grass, right on her butt, with only a single hand somewhat breaking the fall, leaving her entirely soaked, as if she'd jumped into the pool herself. Which in turn showed off the lacy white bra she wore under her shirt, and left her quickly pulling her coat over her chest to hide any more revealing things.

"Th-thank you..." she said to the pokemon, trying to sound pleasant over her groan of pain, rubbing her sore behind as she stood back up and headed for the little exit port. With her long coat and blue jeans she held no fears of anyone seeing down below at least, so cared little for being the first to bend down and crawl out. "Well, whoever's coming with me, we're o- ...ff?" Where she was met by a growing cloud of smoke. Though after a moment's thought it was fairly obvious where that had come from. One of the escaped criminals clearly didn't want to be followed, or was met by a patrol. Though she let out a little noise of frustration, and when she had fully crawled out she was looking in the opposite direction, thinking a baby eevee would probably be running away from such commotion, not towards it.

Saying this was her most exciting day since leaving Unova would be an understatement, but with adrenaline coursing through her veins Sera makes a snap decision. Obviously she can't let this incredibly suspicious man get away, what if he was responsible for the fire that scared all these Pokemon? But she also couldn't see through the smoke, and that gave him an opportunity.

There was no way to tell where he was going to go, but he had to slow down to throw the smoke bomb. She didn't. Guess it's the only way!

Still in a full sprint Sera continues onward, not worried about tripping or running face first into anything other than the man, and, trusting her gut, dives in the direction he hopefully went. "You don't have a choice!"

Let's try and speed this along. Either the half-naked trainer will guess right and blindly tackle the guy or miss and dive into who knows what :p

(I'm sure the tackle should be a combat maneuver of some kind but I'm rolling athletics because I don't have access to the PDF to figure out what it might be. If it's something else, please feel free to tell me and I'll fix it/roll it for me)

Intuition to figure out where to aim [6]
Athletics to dive-tackle! [8]

~~~ Trouble at the Lab! ~~~
(Mercy,, Vika, Suri)​

Suri's Swablu isn't the only Pokémon to disappear into red light--Kyle notes her initiative, and after a short talk with his own Dieno, it too disappears into the ball. Caitlyn, now freed, stifles one last giggle before she 'captures' Goomy, though for the moment Meg continues to just hold Axew in her arms. Slowly, Caitlyn gets up, watching the officer dragging the men to the hall. Where from the voices, and proximity of the sirens, is clear some backup has arrived to take them to prison.

Then, Caitlyn looks to Suri. "Um.. are you... going to get out of the water? You're gonna be soaked.. you weren't wearing a white top w-were you?"

"We'll help you, I'm sure... someone can track... " Kyle says as he wanders over near the scientist, curiousity getting the better of him to look outside. Meg slips over as well, but Cailtny remains by the water, meekly offering a hand to Suri.

"Hm? Oh. Well. Sort of." The scientist answers Mercy with a shrug. "Some parts are fenced in. But I can see from here some of the fence broke, not that they would stop someone small like an Eevee... and others we have little tags on, so we can find them. Most don't tend to wander off given we feed them, but... I guess your Eevee wouldn't have that reason to stick around... Oh dear."

The sound of Mercy slipping catches the attention of the others, and a little snort from Meg, while Kyle tries his best to hide a grin. Caitlyn once more giggles, then quickly offers a quiet apology. Kyle allows Mercy to crawl out first, then crawls out next, peering around. "Do you think we should check your house first.. ?"

"YOU LITTLE PEST!" can faintly be heard coming from the smoke...

~~~ Full-Fledged Trainer! ~~~
(Sera)​

Sera took her best guess as to where the man is standing, estimating from where she'd last seen him before the cloud of smoke puffed up and obscured her vision. Her intuition is rewarded as she collides with a solid body, and the man's voice yelling "GAH!" can be heard right before the two topple into the grass. Although momentarily stunned, it isn't long enough to give Sera a particular advantage, nor stop what he tries to do next: get the upper hand.

"YOU LITTLE PEST!" he shouts, his hands immediately coming down to grab and tear at what remains of Sera's outfit. Those hand seeking to grip her, then roll so he'd be the one on top, seeking to pin the younger, smaller woman before she could cause any real damage or harm to his person. It does, however, slow him down significantly, if she couldn't get the upper hand back from him... then she'd have to hope someone was nearby to notice the scuffle, or this could end quite poorly!

From my understanding of combat maneuvers: Grapple needs an AC4 check (he rolled 9), followed by opposed combat or athletics... For him, I rolled athletics (result of 9; 1, 3, 5). I'm not sure if you -have- to use Athletics too... for sake of 'I don't want to spend an hour trying to figure it out,' we'll say you can use whichever is the best for you.

Suddenly and unexpectantly being addressed completely pulls Suri out of the state of bliss she had been in with Swablus Pokeball still clenched to her chest.

Shoot! She had managed to stay mostly unnocticed so well thus far!
The blush the surprise had brought on her face only deepened at Caitlyns question, though she sighs in relief after looking down herself and seeing her black and red Ace-Trainer outfit not having ended up transparent. The thorough soaking does however make it stick quite tightly to the girls skin, not exactly helping to hide her curves.

After quickly slipping her new Pokéball safely into a pocket, she finally climbs out of the pool, placing her hand gently in Caitlyns as a little support, and giving the girl a nervous, though sincere, smile "u-uhm...thanks.."
Caitlyn seemed oddly sympathic, which is not someting Suri found herself thinking about others too often, but something about the dark-haired girl made her less nervous than usual...

Suri is quickly dragged out of her thoughts once more at the sudden splashing sound, giggling at first though then quickly turning away, feeling a little guilty.

"uh...s-so...should we leave too?" Suri more whispers than speaks to Caitlyn after they are likely the last two remaining youngsters in the building given Mercy and Kyle being already gone and Meg aswell as Vika probably followig suit soon.

"Well, thanks for the help." she chimed back to those who had followed her, taking a moment to look around and listen to the scientist while she tried to discern where the little thing might have run off to. "Shoot. So much for this being easier."

She let out a distressed hum as she thought about the new suggestion, before ultimately deciding, "Well, it's better than picking a random direction, and if she hasn't gone that way maybe I can have one of the adults there help track her."

Though not a moment later she heard the shout from within the smoke, eliciting a surprised gasp from the young scientist before she dashed forward. "There's someone still in there!" Of course, in her mind the only "little pest" that could still be in this area was the baby eevee, and she would readily charge headfirst into danger to prevent that little one from getting hurt.

Perception 2d6 = 11 to find the voice in the cloud.

Grunting as she drags the two of them to the ground, Sera unfortunately doesn't recover as quickly as the rogue and finds herself unable to gain the upper hand in the struggle. Instead, as she tries to roll the two of them over to get on top, she only manages to pull herself half-free from her shirt, the torn front splitting without resistance and exposing her chest completely.

It did not, however, keep her from trying to defend herself. Just because she was smaller and exposed didn't mean she couldn't fight, and she does her best to headbutt the man in the nose. "Get off me!"

Grapple Defense (rolled athletics) 3d6 → 7 - failed AFAIK

Not sure what makes most sense for headbutting him in a grapple and I can't check the PDF right now, so...Combat 2d6 → 6 OR Struggle (Attack 14 for 18 damage)

Caitlyn stares for, perhaps, longer than she should as she helps Suri out of the water. "N-no problem," she answers, giving a friendly smile, looking the also-quiet girl over again. "Do... you have anything else to wear? I might have something in my bag that'll fit.. and.. yeah... we should... probably go with them, to help Mercy." She pauses for a moment, then offers a hand, waiting to see if Suri takes it or not before she starts over toward the opening with the others; Vika having already made their way over there, and Meg is waiting for Kyle's 'big butt' as she calls it to hurry up so they can leave.

"Mercy, wait, you can't--!" Kyle calls, as he scrambles out quick as he can on all fours to pursue. The smoke has already started to clear by the time Mercy arrives--it wasn't intended to be a long term thing, and the winds help disperse it--making locating the scuffling pair in the near middle of it easy. The criminal she likely expects. The topless girl under him... probably not so much!

"OW!" the main says, his face scrunching up and his head snapping back as he's knocked good in the nose. "ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT!" he shouts, angrily, not noticing the other girl nearby now as his back is to her. Sera might notice, out of the corner of her eye, but seeing as how the man suddenly reaches out to nab her arms, and if grabbed, he would push them to the ground and move his body further up hers to straddle her chest and pin her completely!

Oki. So while this isn't strictly in the rules (i.e. no pin thing), I feel like it makes the most sense over the presented options. The opposed check to beat this time is 7; 1, 2, then 4 (or as the friend who was in the room with me when I rolled asked, "Why are you multiplying by two?"). If pinned, we'll say Sera can't 'attack' in the normal sese, but she can still make checks to attempt to free herself, otherwise that'd be a tad unfair. ^^;

There's also the option of asking for aid! If Mercy doesn't jump to it immediately herself! Also, finally, you're together! Woo! No more split writing! That should make life easier. xD.

The topless trainer-in-training, like the man pinning her down, also fails to notice the newcomer approaching, but she has more important concerns anyway as she struggles to get free, "I said to get off!"

Of course, shouting and winning a fight are two entirely different issues, and it's all Sera can do just to give herself a little more range of movement as the man tries to restrain her.

Who wins in a tie? Combat = 7

Going to post this as if she was losing the opposed check and not take further action until it's confirmed one way or the other, at which point I can edit if need be. I don't mind losing though, curious to see what Mercy will do.

Suri flashes Caitlyn a bright smile as she steps out of the pool completely, the innocent and oblivious girl not noticing the black-haired girls stares and simply waving her hand dismissively at her offer "That's super nice of you, but that can wait~" , after the training with her parents that mostly took place outside and certainly wasn't stopped by a bit of rain, she was more than used to be soaked, and her mind didn't really make the connection of how it made her look, the black fabric sticking tightly to her skin complimenting her form.

A little blush does however appear on her cheeks again as Caitlyn offers her hand, which Suri takes after only a second of embarrassed hesitation, before quickly hurrying over to the opening and all the noise, though still ending up being the last one to crawl outside, right behind Caitlyn.

With her new little dragon on her belt, Vika smiles as she waits for Kyle as well. She was ready to start helping finding the eevee so they can get some rest soon, too much excitment already for one day. However, when the blond hears the boy calling out for Mercy to hang on, her head quickly scrambles to figuer out what happened, quickly following, getting past Meg if she has to. "Wait, what's going on?" If she gets out fast enough, she was quickly follow the pursuing Kyle.

The intrepid scientist paid very little attention to Kyle's warning call, with thoughts only of helping in her mind. Whether or not she was actually capable of it didn't matter. Especially if that little eevee was involved. Especially after she had stood there doing nothing during the initial fiasco. Though when the smoke cleared away enough for her to see into it, she was given a great deal of pause. A rather incriminating scene if there ever was one, but the rationalist in her had to wonder why the criminal would delay his escape right outside the building to rape a random passerby. Truly criminal depravity and irrationality knew no bounds. Part of her wanted to stand aside and observe how the interaction would play out, but she soon dismissed that notion, realizing that the data would be incomplete with her coming upon the interaction so late.The "right" thing to do was intervene. She didn't have to overpower him. Just stall him long enough for help to arrive. Not wanting to give up the element of surprise, she didn't say a word as she walked up, grabbed the man's shoulders, and yanked him back.

Combat 1d6 = 6 to take control of the grapple.

In one instant, it was the criminal and Sera; the two momentarily deadlocked, with neither making headway. The next moment, a labcoat-clad girl that had exited from the nearby building appeared, swooping in like a Taillow and grabbing the man's shoulders. Caught off-guard, and between her and Sera, the two have little trouble tearing him off the girl with a massive wardrobe malfunction. The criminal is left more or less flailing and kicking as he tries to both get free, and make sense of what just happened. "Get off me!" he echoes Sera's words, the tables turned.

Kyle, quick as a a rattata, dashes up, moving to grab one of the guy's arms from Mercy so that she can handle the other and the young adults can better restrain the older man. Vika hurries in a moment after, not too far behind Kyle, though she did get a "Hey!" from Meg when the young girl scrambled in front of her to get outside. She's quick to follow, but Caitlyn pauses a moment, peering, along with the scientist, through the glass dome to the scene outside. SHe frowns, then motions for Suri to go ahead.

Instead of exiting, the young trainer turns around and hurries to the door of the little room they were in. "H-hey!" she calls, a bit on the quiet side, but she does get soemone's attention as an uniformed officer appears in the doorway. Caitlyn steps aside, and points through the dome at the struggle outside. THe officer turns and mumbles something into his radio, It's less than a minute later anyone looking toward the building would be able to spot a couple of officers come from a different exit to the building, take a look around, then start jogging in the direction of the scuffle.

Suri ends up torn between curiostiy and anxiety as to what is causing all the commotion outside. Of course she allows Kyle, Vika aswell as Meg to slip outside before her and keeps her distance, and she would have let Caitlyn crawl in front of her too hadn't it been for her motion to go ahead.

Simply assuming she wanted to be the last one as much as herself, Suri nodded and flashed the shy girl another friendly smile before slipping down onto all fours and finally crawling out of the dome, only to throw a very surprised look at the unfolding scene and blushing some when she spots the heavily exposed girl beneath one of the criminals.

Quickly brushing any thoughts that might have arisen aside, she slips her hand into her pocket and clenches it around Swablus Pokéball, hoping to be able to remain quiet and just watch, though if the police or the other younglings ended up having too much trouble, she would step in~

Sera was quick to get up, though slow to remember her disheveled, immodest state, once Kyle and Mercy have the obvious criminal in hand, "Oh good, I was hoping someone would come along," she says cheerfully, clearly less bothered by the implications of what her fight looked like than what might be expected, or perhaps just oblivious to it. "I saw this guy come running out of the building with all the smoke looking like he was trying to get away so I tried to stop him in case he had something to do with it," the happy go lucky trainer explains with a tone more serious than her nature normally allows.

"I saw a bunch of Pokemon running away through the forest too, what happened? Is everyone okay?"

It was an interesting struggle, but with Kyle, and soon Vika's help, they were able to get the criminal under control. She hadn't seen Caitlyn calling the cops' attention, which meant that was still step two on her plan. Step one was checking on the girl. Talkative as she was, the formulaic response was obviously, "Are you oka- ...wait did you say you saw pokemon? Did you see a little eevee? Do you know which way she went??"

Suddenly all thoughts of helping the girl were gone. Besides, trying to take off her coat to offer it as a covering would mean she'd have to let go of the struggling criminal, which wan't really an option at the moment. In the meantime she may as well just enjoy the sight, right?

Having expected an answer to her question, not a question of her own to answer, it takes Sera a moment and she looks thoughtful for a moment, glancing back the way she came briefly before shaking her head, "N-no, I don't think I did. But there were a lot of them, mostly small, like Wurmple or Zigzagoon, I guess there could've been an Eevee there? But they were all running away from that fire or whatever it is, did something happen at the lab?" She sounds worried, and she is, both out of general concern and compassion, but also because it meant more delays in getting her license, a fact which made her worriedly move a hand to Fia and Sai's balls, momentarily worried that they might be taken away if she didn't hurry up and get officially registered. "Is everyone alright? Is the professor hurt?"

Suri remains quiet and aside, standing near the dome, while Vika does the same, standing near the scuffle. One shy, the other seemingly just not being certain how to intercede for the first few moments before she too joins in restraining the criminal, who flails wildly in the grasps of the young adults. Kyle is too focused on the struggling criminal to take much note of Sera's appearance. However, there's one who is there, one of the last out, who certainly notices as she comes over.

"Okay, who called the exhibitionist?" Meg questions, frowning as she looks Sera over. The look on Kyle's face makes it clear he'd likely have facepalmed if his hands weren't busy, but at the same time, his eyes to wander, and his cheeks turn somewhat red as they linger in Sera perhaps longer than they should. For his stolen glance, he's nearly clocked by the criminal, making him turn his attention back away quickly. Meg is less embarrassed by the sight herself, and more just seems to find it amusing from the grin on her lips. She also looks a bit... unimpressed, if one pays close enough attention to her features to pick up on that from her eyes, and general stance and demeanor.

Meg clicks her tongue. "People are fine. ... I think. There was an explosion and a bunch of goons like--nngh--him!"

"OW! YOU BRAT!"

Meg's little pause is for her to give a good, swift kick to the side of the man on the ground. Her hands still occupied with Axew, she doesn't try to help. However, it wouldn't matter for very long. The group of police are over in short order, all three of them, and they are quick to take the criminal off the hands of the young trainers there, and cuff him in order to take him into custody. At least one of the officer's lips curls up into the beginngs of the word 'why' as he looks to Sera, but Meg so-helpfully chimes in with. "Exhibitionist." To which another officer adds: "Miss, you should... get a change of clothes... if you walk around town like that we'll have to ticket you... or take you in... "

There's some hesitation in his words, and uncertainty in his voice, like this is a situation he's not quite encountered before and he's actually not entirely sure how it should be resolved. The only thing this does, in essence, is draw attention to the state of Sera's attire, for the three cops, five youths, and the criminal gathered around there.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *​
Alright, I'd like to try and get things moving a little faster ~~ that isn't to say faster posts, but I mean doing some time skips to get things back on track to where I'd hoped they would be. Therefore, in your next reply, please let me know what your character intends to do next (such as Mercy going to search for Eevee/heading home, or perhaps Sera going to go to the lab/searching for clothes).

I'm going to move ahead to those points and sort of bring the current scene to a close. If you'd like to get some RP done between the lot of you in the current scene, do so while you can. If anyone has objections to this, please let me know. Here, in the OOC, or privately.

I'll be providing experience and all that a soon as I can read the section over again and refresh my memory on how it works.
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *​

Suri just watches the entire commotion from the sidelines, continuing to stay close to Caitlyn, even leaning against her some..

She only takes a short glance at the exposed and unfamiliar girl before quickly turning her eyes away in embarrasment, her cheeks flushing some even with no one, except for maybe Caitlyn right next to her, even noticing her look.

She was already about to step in, hands on Swablus Pokéball as Kyle seemed to struggle a lot with taking the last criminal down, though she lets out a sigh of relief when the police step in and it seems like everything is finally resolved.

Only then does the realization finally hit the young girl that he hadn't really given any thought on what exactly to do once she had her first Pokémon. Her thoughts had always just been focused around the excitement of getting it.
But now, with Swablu in a Pokéball in her pocket, she actually didn't know where to go, or what to do.

"S-So...what now?" She asks, turned as if addressing the whole group, though with her keeping her voice down, Caitlyn would likely be the only one hearing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom