Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[PTU] Pokémon: Unbound Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get annoyed at the accusations, "I'm not--" but she can't finish the thought due to being distracted by the man's resistance and the swift kick that followed. Sighing, she just does her best to cover up with her hands, what's left of her shirt not even worth picking up now, and nods at the officer, blushing and desperately hoping no one notices that she's less embarrassed and more aroused and not entirely certain why, "I...I don't have anything else, can't you just look the other way right now? I'm going to go find the professor and hope she's got something I can wear...she's the reason I'm here, after all."

Of course, while that was true, she also didn't have any idea of what else she could do, and the idea of walking through town topless was appealing in its own way. It's not as if she could go shopping in her present lack of attire anyway, nor did she have the money on hand to afford new clothes, and Sai and Fia both needed treatment which she was confident the professor's lab could provide...or at least if it wasn't damaged too badly in that explosion. And so by the time Suri spoke up, Sera was already walking toward town, one arm covering her bare breasts and the other trying to keep her skirt from ripping any more than it already was and calls back, "I'm going to try and find the professor, you can come with me if you want?"

The bold ginger deflated a little at that answer, focusing a bit on holding the criminal tight until the police arrived. Though she pursed her lips and frowned a little when Meg interjected, and doubly so when the police came and seemed to believe her. Once again Mercy was tempted just to sit back and observe. The woman was nice to look at, the surrounding folks' reactions were fascinating, but reason stepped in again. Those who were grateful could be more useful later.

”Alright, wait, here!” she called back at the retreating exhibitionist, slipping off her coat and holding it out in offering with an odd smile. ”Wouldn’t do to see you assaulted and then arrested. Such a backwards society, sheesh.”

Plans from there were relatively simple. She would do a quick scouting of the area, looking anywhere she could think within a short time period, and if that came up empty she would have to make her way home, report the missing kit, and ask her parents if they knew if any of the other Pokemon in their care could track the little gal.

At the offer of clothing, Sera stops and turns around. She hadn't gotten far but quickly turns around and jogs, arms at her sides, bouncing back up to Mercy, smiling, "Thanks..." realizing with a start that she'd almost done something awful she exclaims, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I got caught up with all the," she glances toward the police officers and motions toward them before blushing and swiftly donning the proffered coat, pulling it closed without thinking to button it, "All this, I panicked. Your Eevee is missing, I can't just leave you out here, I'll help you look!"

Assuming the officers didn't have any objection to her just being covered with a coat, which is significantly more than she'd had when she'd started off toward town, Sera joins Mercy in her search, "If we don't find her quickly I'll need to go take Fia and Sai to a Center so they can get treated but I'll keep looking while they're in there, okay?"

Sera's Survival and thus tracking ability is pathetic, but since we don't have a trail to follow, how about Intuition to have a gut feeling about where to look? [roll]2d6[/roll]

Edit:...right, no dice roller built in. I don't have the dice roller in my history on this computer, would someone mind rolling it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom