Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of the Silken Siren (The Corsair and Xanaphia)

Lilandra sitting up threw his rhythm off, just a bit, but it was worth it to watch the priestess sucking on Aurelia's tongue as they kissed. And to feel the priestess fucking that glass cock up into her cunt as he drove himself into her ass. With a growl he twisted his fingers in Aurelia's hair, dragging her around for a fierce, hungry kiss. The he pulled the priestess up, pressing her into Aurelia's chest as he kissed her over his lover's shoulder. "Fuck, you're hot," he growled, pushing her back to the ground. "Gonna... gonna fuckin'... fuck my cum... into you."

His voice began to break up as he felt his cock thicken in her ass and his balls tighten. His hands dug into her dusky hips and his belly slapped into her ass as he pounded into her hard. "Gonna... gonna... fuck!" The orgasm hit him like a hammer, making his whole body arch as he drove his dick into her ass once more, and cum erupted into her. He gasped as he fucked her, thick stream after thick stream of liquid heat filling her colon and dripping down his stomach and her legs. Finally, dripping with sweat, he collapsed atop her and barely supported himself with shaking arms. "You..." he sighed and gasped as his cock pulsed once more. "You, are a good hot fuck."

In the background, he heard cries of orgasm from the priests in the hot tub. Grinning, he caressed her spine with his lips, tasting the salt of her sweat. "I want you in that spring," he whispered. "I want to watch your eyes as I fill you next. Just you." One hand slid over her skin, cupping her breast as he kissed her neck. "I want all of your attention, when I fuck you."

With a tired, and pleased hum, and significant help from Liandra, Aurelia managed to disentangle, and lead Yusef to the pool. The water was hot, almost as hot as they were, after having fucked others and each other. “I’m sorry for springing this on you,” she apologized insincerely, straddling his thighs once he was settled in the pool, “but I’d had hoped you’d enjoy it. Did you? Did you enjoy it as much as I did?”

She didn’t give him a chance to answer, instead pressing slippery wet breasts against his chest as she took a slow, lingering kiss from his lips. Enjoying the way he felt against her, all firm and drenched in sweat and now dripping with water. “Will you enjoy this as much as I do?” she whispered as the kiss broke, as she continued to kiss his jaw and neck, brushing her body against his as she reached for his ear, “Will you enjoying fucking me as much as I enjoy fucking you?”

She encouraged his arms to support her lower back, so she could lean back now. Putting just enough space between them so she could stroke him, finding still slick with cum. Feeling that cum still slick inside her. “I want to be filled with you, my caliph,” she moaned, fingers gripping his hardening cock even tighter. Once he was throbbing, demonstrating his desire for her as much as she desired him, she shifted, gazing into his piercing eyes as she slid down his shaft. “I want all of you. Forever.”

"Oh, I'm utterly offended," Yusef replied, raising his hips a little to grind his hips against hers. "And completely pissed off about it all." He leaned into the kiss, though, rough hands caressing her thighs as they gripped his. Her lips were salty with sweat as she lingered over him and her body slid over his like silk. "And I'll enjoy fucking you far more."

Her hand gripped his meat, stroking it and squeezing it slowly as she leaned back. He arched his back as well, sighing as he gripped her body so she could display herself for him as she worked him. "Oh, that's good," he moaned. "That's it, yeah. Like that, Aurelia. Get me good and hard for you, so we can see who enjoys themselves more." He felt himself growing harder, pulsing against her hand as her skilled fingers played with him, and he gasped as the ball of her thumb circled his head.

“I want to be filled with you, my caliph,” she moaned, fingers gripping his hardening cock even tighter.

"Do you now, my queen?" he groaned back, going with the game. His hips bucked slightly, making her body jump as he pressed his thick cock into her hand. "How much of me? How much do you want?"

She shifted, looking into his eyes. “I want all of you. Forever.”

"Then take it, my queen." Biceps bulged as he helped lift her, helped her position herself above his shaft, and he groaned as her wet heat swallowed him. "Take all of me," he gasped, pulling her against his chest. His hands moved, helping her slide up and down his length. His lips found hers, tongue parting her lips and slipping between, and he gasped into the hot cavern of her mouth. "Fuck your caliph, my queen."

Water rippled around as Aurelia bounced on Yusef’s cock, splashing against her breasts. Her own wetness splashing against their thighs. She was a touch swollen from the first two times, which made Yusef seem even thicker inside her. Too thick, almost. So instead she took him slow, deep, feeling every bulge and vein and throb, whimpering as he flexed.

“Is it possible, my caliph, for you to enjoy this as much as I do?” she questioned, fingers digging into his shoulders as he thrust up into her, meeting her far wall with his head, “For you to crave me, as I crave you?” The water helped and hindered her motions, resisting her the way her body resisted him. Not enough to stop her, just enough to make her want it more, make her want to work harder. Move harder, and faster. “I enjoy this so much. Too much, at times.” She kissed them at that, tongue thrusting and deep in his mouth as he was in her. “You consume me. My thoughts, my dreams, my every waking moment.”

Water sprayed the walls of the tub as she rocked herself hard on Yusef’s hips. Creating waves with her momentum, waves of ecstasy along her nerves. “Yusef!...My Caliph…My…my…!” She cried out, riding upon the zenith of bliss, holding him tight with her wet heat, until her body melted against his.

Water splashed as he fucked her, as she fucked him. Steaming water that brought a rose flush to her dusky flesh and dappled her skin like a constellation of diamonds. Which was a thought, Aurelia naked save for ropes of precious stones. But then her tongue filled his mouth. "Not enough," he replied, teeth dragging over her lip. "I don't consume you enough. Every instant you are gone from my arms, every moment you are not in my bed, is an eternity." The words bubbled up from a dream or a memory. "Come to me, my queen."

She did, making the water surge and splash as she rode out her pleasure on him. He gasped at the sensation, his lips hot on her face and throat as she gasped out his name and collapsed against him. Then he gasped as well, his hands sliding over her slippery wet skin as he found his own release. For an endless moment she was all that existed. "Aurelia," he groaned as he pulsed within her, his seed coating her walls. "My queen... my love..."

Finally he was spent. He sagged heavily backwards, wewk and trembling with the force of his release. His hands caressed her shoulders, holding her close against him. He kissed her once, twice, and smiled. "Gods, I love you."

Cuddling into Yusef’s arms in the aftermath of passion was Aurelia favorite thing. Those quiet moments after sex, when they were sweat drenched and trying to catch their breath, and utterly sated. The lazy movement of fingers over flesh and lingering kisses that weren’t yet ready to break their connection. It often led to more sex, once they recovered enough, but the times it led to blissful sleep against his chest were nice too.

“Tell me, Yusef,” she started, walking her fingers along his arms, “if we are fucking, and I pay you, does that make you a whore?” She nipped at his ear as she teased him, enjoying the tensing of his physique in response. But after a moment of giggling, reality weighed on her, “Though, truth be told, not sure I can continue to retain the services of your company. I depleted my savings trying to feed and clothe the orphans, and we weren’t in Garabahad long enough to replenish it. All the money I got from Rudain went into setting up the orphans in apprenticeships. I might be able to compensate you in sex, but I doubt the rest of your people are going to be satisfied with that."

The thought of reclining here in the spring, with Aurelia tangled uo in his arms and resting against his body, was exhilerating. And her teasing remarks about being a whore gave him any number of intriguing ideas. But practicality reared it's ugly head with her follow-up questions. "I doubt they would," he agreed. "Men must eat, after all."

Idly tracing patterns on the canvas of her back, he thought. "Well, there's a few alternatives, which could work together. First, the Siren needs to get back to work. Your crew needs to eat as well as mine, after all. My little band of cutthroats aren't the only ones who'll begin complaining soon, cause or no."

His hand traced lower, finger sliding along the cleft between her buttocks. "The other solution is easier, in a way. Both your shios handle well, and your crew is skilled in a fight. And, I think, Rudain owes us recompence for its poor behavior towards us. So..." he lightly scraped his fingernails up her spine. "We go pirating, preying on the merchant vessels of Garabahad."

Laughter burst from Aurelia’s lips at Yusef’s last suggestion, not entirely sure if she should take him seriously. “We just escaped from the jaws of defeat, and your idea is to go back and poke the shark some more?” Staring into his eyes, dark eyes so full of bravado and charm, it was easily to believe anything was possible. Everything was possible, and unfurling before them, reclaiming what they had lost over a century ago… “What the hell, why not? What was it you told me that first night, when you stole a kiss? That the Gods favor boldness above all else?”

The memory inspired her to take a kiss from his lips now, damp breasts pressing into his pecs. In Yusef, she had found that which she had long refused to believed she needed. A true partner and equal, a man to stand beside her, supporting her as much as she supported him. Someone to share her burdens with, if only to rest for a little while. Like now, as the hot water soothed the ache of overworked muscles.

“We can reach port in Ryozu in less than a week,” She reasoned, once the kiss broke. Just because she could relax didn’t mean she got to stop being captain. “It’s just far enough away that word of our deeds might not have reached it yet. Besides, Yuikani rules Korikinou, and they have little love for Rudain.”

A week on the island had served Aurelia well. The opportunity to finally have Yusef in a bed was quite enjoyable, but she was itching to be back on the sea by the end of it. They could visit the ports of Korikinou and Huaxiam sailing along the coast. Hopefully the heat would die off, and they could travel al-Nithiel proper, but they needed to get back into making money before they could worry of any of that.

A day out from Ryozu, Aurelia spotted a ship, flying a familiar flag. Passing her spyglass over to him, she asked, “Tell me, Yusef, does that look like a merchant ship out of Garabahad?”

"I can't believe we're turning pirate again," Kaarim remarked absently. Most if his attention was focused in the half-dozen orbs of water he was tossing in intricate arcs over and around his head. "I mean, it didn't go so well last time."

"Last time," Itoku countered, "the Captain made a play for command of the Brotherhood." He wasn't even watching. Instead, he leaned against the mast carving a bit of wood into a dolphin. At least, that's what he said it was. To Kaarim's eyes, it looked more like a sausage. "I don't really think he'll try seizing control here."

"It's about time," Muhyaddeen groused, sharpening ine if his many knives. "I'm tired of being broke."

Kaarim spun, hurling the balls out and away. They spun in graceful arcs, weaving ariund one another as they made their way back to his hands. "Got to kill a bunch of people, though. I thought thst's what you were in it for?"

"Nope." Muhyaddeen tested the edge of his knife. "I'm in it to get paid to kill a bunch of people. And what's up.with that?" He gestured at Faye, who wax talking to Esmerelda as they played aa game of Shah they'd set up on a barrel. "They fucking?"

Itoku snorted. "Faye? Doubt it. They're bith northerners. I think she's just having fun babbling away in that heathen gibberish of theirs."

"I thought 'heathen gibberish' is what you called our language?" Kaarim asked with a smile.

"The entire worlkd can be divided into two groups," Itoku answered solemnly. "Those who speak Qinshi, and those who babble in heathen gibberish."

"Look lively!" Yusef's bellow cut through the buzz if idle cinversation. "There's a fat orize to port!"

"Heathen gibberish it may be," Muhyaddeen grinned as he came to his feet, "but I like the sound if that!"

“Is robbing merchant ships really such a good idea?” Ayanna asked, strapping her blade to her hip, “Isn’t that like half our clientele?”

“Oh please, the ones who hire us aren’t the ones who sail the ships. The sailors have to make do with the cheap brothels.” Namiko laughed, tying her hair back. “If you think about it, they were exactly the kinds that would have had us, back when we were slaves.”

“Well, that makes me feel a hell of a lot less guilty about all this.”

The Siren and the Cluanai intercepted the merchant ship from each side. Aurelia didn’t have much experience being on this side of the pirating, in this life at least, but she handled this raid as she would have handled anything else. Leading the charge, her boots the first to touch upon the deck.

“I’m not here for your lives, but you want to throw them away, we will not hesitate to oblige you. Give us the goods and no one gets hurt.” She demanded hands on her hips. There were no words form the crew, but the lumbering of a large man charging her from behind. One smooth pivot later her blade was drawn and hilted within the gut of her attacker. He coughed up blade as he fell from her blade, and she splattered what remained whipping her sword to her side.

“If blood is the only language you speak, I am happy to translate.”

Silence reigned on the deck of the merchant ship for a moment, as the eyes of the crew rested on the corpse and in the blood that dropped from Aurelia's blade. Muhyaddeen elbowed Itoku. "Is it wrong that I'm totally fucking turned on right now?" he whispered.

"If you were anyone else?" Itoku whispered back. "Yes."

Just then, a lean man with hard, dark eyes emerged from the captain's cabin. He wore a turban of emerald silk, pinned with a stick of gold, and an indigo brocade coat. The gold-hilted scimitar in his hand was pretty, but no less functional for all its decoration. "And who are you, to threaten the Zephyr of Aldava."

Yusuf offered a mockery of a bow. "Our captain is the Ebon Queen. May we ask your name as well?"

The man stared at him, then laughed in bitter contempt. "Ebon Queen? Ha! A whore putting on airs, more like!" He spat on the deck. I am Nawab-Captain Farouk ben Talesif ul-Afrayit, and my ancestors took the Ebon Queen before taking her before the Evening Star rising in the Scorpion, and I will repeat their-"

"Will you spare us?" one of the crewmen asked, interrupting. He'd clearly done the math, and didn't care for the odds. "If we surrender, I mean?"

"Dog!" Farouk roared.

"There's no profit in shedding blood for its own sake," Yusuf replied. Then he nudged the corpse with his toe. "One chance, just like the Ebon Queen said. Lay down your arms, and live."

Weapons clattered to the deck. Farouk looked around, face purplish with fury. "Men loyal to ul-Afrayit! With me!" Several men, more heavily armed than the sailors, drew blades as Farouk hurled himself across the deck at Aurelia.

Aurelia smirked as the sound of steel clanging surrounded her. She didn’t have qualms against killing those who deserved it, or those that would harm her or those she cared about. But killing for the sake of killing didn’t sit well with her. Apparently This ul-Afrayit didn’t inspire that loyalty in his men. Or he didn’t pay enough.

Farouk charged her, scimitar drawn, but she parried easily. Easier than should have been possible, with her thin blade, but still it glowed with resonate power. His momentum carried him forward several steps, enough time for her to turn, striking his thigh with her blade. He recovered before she could capitalize, blocking her second thrust.

“Most of your crew are women?” Farouk mocked, batting away her blade, “You attack me with a pirate ship of whores?”

There was something about the word that angered Aurelia. Irrationally, she knew, because they were whores, in the strictest sense, even if they generally referred to themselves as courtesans. And she had no shame in her work, even if it wasn’t always fulfilling. There was just something about this bastard spewing the epithet now that inflamed her ire. Perhaps it was because it was his cousin’s fault she ended up a whore. “You,” she snarled, catching his cheek with her swipe, “can shut up!” A thin ruby line grew on his face, trickling along his jaw.

She had to twist to avoid a blow from one of his men, turning what would been a deep slash into a swallow slice along her arm. The enemy captain laughed upon seeing blood drawn. “The whore doesn’t like being called a whore? That’s all you’ll be when I’m done with you!” His man came after her again, winding up for a large swing, but Safia came up behind him, carving her khopesh into his gut. Bloody intestines poured onto the deck as the man crumpled over himself. There was a moment of shock in Farouk’s eyes as he watched his man bleed out, and that was all Aurelia needed, driving her rapier between his ribs.

“Whore?” She whispered in his ear, pulling him closer and further down her blade. “If I am just a whore, then a mere whore killed you. A mere whore will see your line ended and your house burnt to the ground. The ul-Alfrayits will be no more.” Then she kicked him off her blade, watching as his body bounce from the force of the blow. Drowning in his own blood, he sputtered weakly before finally releasing his mortal coil. Turning her gaze to the survivors, the ones who had chosen not to fight, she nodded. “You’ve made a wise choice. May you continue to make wise choices.”

"Sometimes," Igama remarked, "I don't know why they felt the need to hire us."

Battle raged across the deck of the merchant ship as the women if the Silken Siren tore into the ul-Afrayit soldiers. Shouts and cries and the musical clash of steel on steel echoed across the deck as the outnumbered soldiers were cut down. Even Yusef, who had been standing next to Aurelia when the fighgt broke out, had little to do. Every time he moved to engage a man, two blood-streaked women would engage and cut him down.

"This isn't just a fight, though," Senzang remarked, gesturing with his pipe. "This is revenge. Watch them."

Muhyaddeen nodded, pursing his lips. "Yep." Because it clearly was. Time and again a death blow was avoided in favor of spilling blood. They weren't fighting the ul-Afrayit soldiers so much as torturing them.. "Stupid bastards," he added. "There were only ten of them. They should have taken terms, then come back with a warship to look for us."

Soon enough, the one-sided battle was over. Aurelia stared at the surviving sailors, Farouk's blood dripping from her blade. "You've made a wise choice," she declared as the rest of the women cleaned gore from their weapons. "May you continue to make wise choices."

"Is it wrong of me to say that I'm really turned on right now?" Kaarim murmured.

"Nope," replied Itoku.

"Not a bad haul," Yusef declared, watching the sailors unload the last of the goods. "We cleaned out the hold, and took some of the stires as well. So, let me see..." He consulted the notes he'd made. "Two hundred bolts of cotton cloth, and a hundred of silk, and twelve barrels of molasses. A chest containing pepper, cinammon, and coriander. Oh, and another chest of opium. Plus sailcloth and rope and carpenter's tools, and the entire personal treasure of Captain Dumbass."

He nodded in satisfaction. "We're not rich, mind. But we'll make enough to keep everyone happy for a while."

“As long as I’m floating, I’m satisfied,” Aurelia noted, tying off her arm. The wound wasn’t deep, and didn’t require Senzang’s attention. Just needed to be cleaned and covered, and it should heal without even a scar. Her eyes trailed over her lover, his firm form delectable in the afternoon sun, with a light layer of perspiration making his bronze skin sheen. “Well, mostly satisfied, anyway. Not that you get to stop doing your duty.” She pulled him into a kiss, laced with the adrenaline of the fight, and the victory of overcoming her past.

Ryozu was a bustling port on the southern part of Korikinou, one of three major cites on the coast. They made it in just before noon, the Siren sitting across from the Cluanai at the docks, close enough so Yusef’s crew could easily patrol both ships while her crew took on customers.

Selling the good they plundered from the ul-Alfrayits netted a tidy sum, enough at least Aurelia could pay what she had agreed upon, and restock for the trip back out to sea. Three days in port would be enough to get some clients seen without staying long enough for Rudain’s agents to find them. As long as they kept moving, everything would be fine.

“Are you sure it doesn’t bother you? If I continue in this work?” Aurelia asked Yusef, picking out an outfit for the evening. “I mean, I think you know well enough that ordering me to stop isn’t going to end well for either of us, but honesty, frank honesty about how you feel about my work would be appreciated.”

Head still full of the day's work of fencing their stolen cargo, the question caught Yusef off guard. "I... that is... no. No, it doesn't." Leering, he offered her a scanty costume as a suggestion. "After all, you have to practice a lot to stay at the top of your profession. And I benefit from the grueling hours you put in."

He leered a moment longer, then kissed her affectionately and poured two cups of wine. Offering one to her, he leaned back against the bulkhead and sipped the other. "But seriously now. It doesn't, really." He shrugged. "Maybe it would be different if I hadn't known you were a courtesan before I fell in love with you, but maybe it wouldn't. However..." He took another drink, then pointed at her. "One of these days, we'll strike it big. We'll rip off a treasure ship and, even after splitting shares, we'll have enough to buy an island of gold and build a palace of ivory on it. On that day, Aurelia, I plan to keep you all to myself."

Pausing, holding his goblet with one hand, he rummaged through a chest of clothes with the other. The next outfit he offered indicated quite clearly which head he was thinking with. "Which reminds me. What sort of job did you have lined up tonight? And did you need a bodyguard?"

"One of these days, we'll strike it big. We'll rip off a treasure ship and, even after splitting shares, we'll have enough to buy an island of gold and build a palace of ivory on it. On that day, Aurelia, I plan to keep you all to myself."

Aurelia smiled over at Yusef, at his words, a lovely fantasy for their future. She loved the sea, loved sailing, almost as much as she loved him. “Perhaps, after we sail the world first. I want to see it all Yusef, and I want to see it with you.”

Still, despite the optimism of their plans, a prophecy from a lifetime ago haunted her. The blood of the king shall once more sit in judgement. A duty, responsibility they couldn’t so easily run from. But what did it have to do with them? Did she have to follow in the Onyx Queen’s footsteps, because she was reborn as her?

"Which reminds me. What sort of job did you have lined up tonight? And did you need a bodyguard?"

Yusef’s question, and suggestion for what to wear pulled Aurelia away from her contemplation. She needed to focus on the present, on making enough money to keep everyone happy, and staying out of Rudain’s reach.

“I don’t have anything lined up,” She remarked, examining the dancer’s outfit he suggested for her, “but I do have an idea I hope you can help me out with.”

Delinda leaned back with her elbows against the railing of the ship, a pose that emphasized her ample breasts. Made even more appealing in the simple white silk dress she wore, clinging to them as it draped over her shoulder. And she was laughing at the joke Muhyaddeen had been telling, perhaps a bit louder and more embellished than was honest, but she was looking to attract clients for the evening. Though if she didn’t end up with a job, it might be fun to go a round or two with Had. He was clearly interested, and his slender, firm figure appealed just as much to her.

“Are you available, this evening?” A man asked. Turning to face him, it was quite obvious he was the well-groomed servant of a wealthy party.

“Quite available,” She gushed, putting on her work face. Maybe she could fuck Had afterwards, “What are you looking for?”

“My boss is hosting a small gathering for himself and a few business partners. He requires a lovely young woman to provide entertainment. Are you comfortable with this sort of group?”

“It’s a hundred endubies per person, and no more than five,” She explained, laying out her terms.

“Perfect, just perfect. Lord Tenumoyo will be quite pleased,” The servant exclaimed, giving her directions to the estate. “He’d like to begin in an hour.”

“I’ll be there,” she agreed, waving him off. Turning her attention back to Had, she caressed his arm, “Mind accompanying me?”

“May I join your game?” Aurelia asked, stroking her fingers down Yusef’s arm. There were four others at the table, three men and a woman, playing a dice game. She smiled at one of the other men at the table, who looked over her body rather obviously.

“But of course. Have you played Chō-Han Bakuchi before?” The one who had been staring asked. Even though she had, and knew the rules, Aurelia shook her head.

“How do I play?” she cooed, taking a seat besides Yusef.

“We roll the dice in a cup, and place the cup on the table. Everyone bets on whether the dice will be even, ‘Chō” or odd, ‘Han.’”

“I see,” she said, fingers in Yusef’s pocket, stroking his cock as she lifted a coin from him.

"Mind accompanying me?"

Muhyaddeen glanced over at Delinda, and nodded. He hadn't been paying much direct attention, but he was pretty good at being generally aware of things. She'd just accepted a contract, and wanted backup. Made sense. Hell, he preferred backup on his contracts - and he got to be armed on them. "No problem. What sort of image should I project? Classy and discrete muscle, or heavily-armed thug?"

Senzang chuckled. "Do you have a look beyond heavily-armed thug?"

"You wound me, Senzang," Muhyaddeen replied. "I've got plenty of looks beyond that."

"Really?" The older man looked skeptical.

"Really. Heavily-armed murderer, for starters. And really heavily-armed thug." Muhyaddeen kept a poker face in place. "Oh, and lunatic with bombs. Let's not forget that one."

"Can you manage discretely intimidating bodyguard?" Delinda asked, laughing as well.

He shrugged. "Dunno. I've never tried, before. Let's see what I can do."

Knowing what Aurelia had planned for the evening, it was hard not to just throw her down on the table and fuck her the minute she grabbed his dick. But, sometimes anticipation was half the fun. So he scooped up the dice and dropped them in the cup. "Hear my cry Bajir, bringer of fortune!" he called dramatically, making them rattle as he lifted the cup and shook the dice. "Show your mercy upon your son Yusef, who will build for you a temple with his winnings!"

With a dramatic snap of the wrist, he flipped the cup and slammed it down in the center of the table. "Han!" he declared, tossing a golden endubi next to his throw. Other voices chimed in, cries of "Cho" and "Han" mingling with the clatter of coins. Dramatically, he lifted the cup to reveal a 1, 1, 3, and 3. "Behold!" he proclaimed, raking in the coins and the dice with them. "The Gods have heard my prayer! I am favored of them!"

Palming the dice he'd thrown, he dropped the house dice into the cup and passed them to Aurelia. "Your turn," he said, taking a deep draught from his goblet of wine. Then, with a lascivious smile that brought hoots from the other gamblers, he offered it to her. "Will you drink before you throw, radiant daughter of Edana? The lips of the favored of the Gods have tasted this wine. Mayhap you will drink deep of my blessing?"

“Your entertainment has arrived, Tenumoyo-sama,” the servant called, as she opened the paper screen door for them. She was slender and short, a delicate woman with soft, pleasing features. Within four men surrounded a low table, kneeling on cushions, drinking rice wine and sharing a platter of raw fish wrapped in seaweed.

“Very good, Minako,” An older man called, delight in his voice. Despite his age he was strongly built, equal parts fat and muscle. His dark eyes were sharp as he looked over Delinda and Muhyaddeen, and nodded heartily, “Bring another bottle of sake, dear.” He stood now, coming around the table to take Delinda’s hands into his own, standing several inches taller than her, and almost as tall as Had. “Aren’t you just lovely? I had heard the Silken Siren has the most beautiful women aboard, and I am pleased to find this is true.”

“You honor me, Lord Tenumoyo,” Delinda mused, bowing slightly before him, “How shall we begin, this evening?”

“I am afraid we are waiting on the arrival of one more guest,” Tenumoyo pouted, stroking her bare shoulder, “perhaps while we wait, you can put on a show for us? Maybe your associate can assist?”

Delinda glanced over to Had, “Are you up for that?”

He leered at her, seeming to consider for a long moment before nodding, “It’ll cost you extra,” he informed Lord Tenumoyo, who only laughed buoyantly.

“I hope another hundred endubies is sufficient. Tell me dear, do you have a specialty?”

Delinda beamed, “I’ve been told I have a divine mouth.” This brought whistles and cheers from the group.

“Well then, I insist you demonstrate,” Lord Tenumoyo directed, running his hand down her back to grope her ass. He pushed her towards Had and turned to take his seat on the other side of the table.

Well, this was a nice surprise. Already she’d wanted to fuck Had, and now she was getting paid to do so. She’d probably sore after tonight, fucking this many men, but she could take a day or two off. This was turning out to be a very lucrative appointment. So, with a genuine smile on her face she turned to Had, wrapping her arms around his neck to kiss him deeply. Damn, he felt so good against her, and she could feel him already getting hard, poking her abdomen.

Her fingers worked at the buttons of the loose top he wore, and her lips followed close behind, kissing and nibbling on his firm chest as his shirt fell open. With a teasing glance at their audience, making sure to meet all of their eyes, she dropped to her knees, unbuckling Had’s belt to pull out his cock. It bobbed as she stroked him, growing harder as she drew closer to him. She looked up at Had, licking her lips as she brought him closer, just breathing on his hard meat. One more tauntingly long lick of his length, from his balls to the tip, before she swallowed him in one smooth motion. Buried in her throat, she hummed, holding him there for another long moment before she began sliding down his shaft.

Aurelia smirked at Yusef, unsure if she was still pretending or seriously flirting with him, as he offered her a drink. She brought her lips to the goblet, letting him tilt and cup and pour wine into her mouth. And then she held the wine in her mouth, and brought it back to his, letting the liquid flow from her mouth to his. “I think I need to taste you lips to receive your blessing.” She then shook the cup, vigorously, letting her scantily clad breasts mirror the motion.

“Cho!” She declared as the cup hit the table. She nudged the man on the other side of her as he called out Han. Lifting the cup, a 2, 4, 6, and 2 shown on the dice faces. She whooped excitedly, bending over the table to gather her winnings, her thin skirt hiking up over her ass. “Arigato, handsome,” she teased Yusef, not even bothering to pull a coin off him this time, just stroking his meat. “May I have another taste of your blessing?”

All four men were watching Aurelia now, enjoying her performance as she threw the dice. Yusef, because he knew what she was planning and was looking forward to it. The other men, because she was worth looking at. The woman at the table was looking as well, but there was an air of annoyance as well as desire about her. The dice passed round the circle, and Yusef swapped his dice in and out, and won a tidy little sum. And then Aurelia was pressing up against him, reaching for his goblet and discretely slippingba hand into his pocket. "May I have another taste of your blessing?" she pyrred, stroking the iron bar of his cock with her fingertios.

In response, he plucked the goblet from her fingers as she raised it to her lips. "You may, and freely given," he replied, taking a sip. Then, pulling her close, he kissed her and let the wine trickle into her mouth. The slap he received in return - made with a cupped hand to sound far wofse than it really was - made the other gamblers laugh racuously. "Is that any way to treat the son of Bajir?" called one man.

As planned, Aurelia lost the round and the dice passed from hand to hand. The woman, tall and olive-skinned and wrapped in loose desert robes, won thirty endubis. Then, sipping her wine, he passed her goblet to Yusef. "Your luck was guven away," she murmured. "But if you drink,oerhaps you will find it once more?"

This was his first time excorting ine of the women to a private event, so Muhyaddeen hadn't really been sure what to expect. Sitting around and waiting while Delinda fucked a group, and cracking a head of someone tried to reneg on payment. Certainly, he hadn't expcted to be part of the act. But a hundred endubis was a hundred endubis, and Delinda was as fucking hot as he rest if the crew of the Siren. And besides, she was proving to have a mouth that could get a rise out of a statue. "Fuck..." he groaned as he felt her throat gripping his shaft.

"More, please," Lord Tenumoyo said, settling back.

"Huh?" Muhyaddeen grunted, nit paying a lot of attention as a skilled tongue caressed his shaft.

"We want to see her fucked," their client elaborated. "It's one thing to kniw she can suck a man dry, but we wish to see thst she can appreciate being used."

He glanced down at Delinda, and tried to watch the way her expression looked instead of his cock buried in her mouth. Then he shrugged, and grabbed her head. "Fuck, yeah," he grunted, holding her in place as he rocked his hips back and forth. "That's it, I...x

Something looped around his throat and tightened, jerking him backwards and to the floor. As he struggled with the noose, gasping and fighting for bresth, two men with clubs emerged from a side doir. Soon, the sounds of wood striking flesh filled the air. More men seuzed Delinda bu the arns, holding her roughly in place as Lord Tenumoyo rose and approached. He stared down at her, then backhanded her. Blood sprayed as his ring struck her nose.

"Your slut of a captain took cargo destined for my warehouse," he said conversatiinalky as he struck her again. "So you, my dear, will serve as a partial repayment for our losses." He undid his kimono, then brutalky squeezed her jaw and forced his meat into her unwilling mouth. "I will enjoy this," he said, meeting her terrified stare as he drew a knife. "Or you will not."

It all seemed to happen in a snap. One moment Delinda was sucking off Muhyaddeen, letting him fuck her mouth and throat. The next he was pulled off her, thrown to the floor to be choked and beaten. She hardly had time to scream when unseen hands grabbed her, holding her down as Lord Tenumoyo stood over her. Holding her in place as he smacked her across the face, as she would have other fallen to the ground. Holding her in place in get hit again, as the bastard justified his abuse. Ringing in her ears muffled his instructed, but his knife spoke loudly enough. She didn’t need to do anything stupid, she just needed to live.

Blood trickled form her nose and down her lips, and she could taste it on his cock as she moved along his length. Forcing herself to swallow him, even as every fiber in her body wanted to fight. Her nose felt as it were aflame , and it was difficult to breath out of it, but she was fairly confident it wasn’t broken. She could heal, recover from this. She just needed to live.

Over and over the mantra repeated in her mind. Just do what they say, and live. It would end, eventually. Someone would figure out where she was or what happened, and they’d come for her and Had. Defense mechanism she had developed as a slave came back to the forefront, reminding how to be meek, and obedient when her life was on the line. Endure, for a just a like while.

“Perhaps I am not so good at this game,” she giggled, as she lost that round, squeezing the thigh of the man beside her, while the other hand still stroked Yusef. Damn, he felt so good, hard and throbbing, and she could hardly wait to get a crowd gathered to watch him fuck her. Or perhaps she’d fuck him, ride him with her back again his chest, so everyone could see his cock splitting her cunt open. Finally she pulled off him, pulling a couple coins off him and throwing them into the pot.

“I am almost out of coins to wager.” she cooed innocently, trying to ignore the other woman. Trying not to get jealous and aroused at the thought of Yusef fucking her. She didn’t mind sharing him, and she certainly had no ground to complain, after he gave his blessing for her to continue in this line of work. Besides, it gave her an idea, to rent him out to the bored wealthy noblewomen of the islands, who’d pay large sums for a bit of danger in their lives. Maybe tomorrow. She’d likely need to recover anyways.

“Should I wager something else, if I go broke?”

Lord Tenumoyo threw his gead back, uttering a gutteral cry as he came. His fingers twisted in Delinda's hair as he did, forcing his meat deeper into her mouth as his cum flooded her throat. Laughing, he listened to her choke and pounded himself harder into her, smearing her blood across his belly. Finally, spent, he dragged her off his dick. "You got blood on me, bitch," he sneered, slapping her againas he held her by the hair. "Clean me."

He grinned without warmth as her tongue snaked out, lapping blood and semen from his stomach and cock. Then he jerked her upright, making her cry out as strands of hair ripped loose. "Get used to it," he sneered. "This is your life, now. And your sluut captain's as well, once we have her." With a shove he threw her onto a table. "Your turn, men.."

"Was her mouth as good as she claimed, father?" asked a younger man as ge rose, undoing his kimono.

"Find out for yourself, Shinzen," Lord Tenumoyo laughed, turning.

Shinzen grabbed Delinda by the hair and stuffed his cock into her mouth. A moment later, another man was forcing himself into her unprepared cunt. "Fuck, she's awfully tight for a cheap whore," he laughed, pounding into her. Other nen gathered around, joking and offering bets on which if her two rapists would finish first.

"What about him, lord?" a guard asked, tugging on the noose around Muhyaddeen's neck. "Shall we kill him?"

Lord Tenumoyo stared down at the mercenary, seeing the murder in the man's bulging eyes ax he struggled for breath. "No, not yet. He'll be our messenger, after all." His foot lashed out, smashing heavily into Muhyaddeen's balls. "Tough one," he murmured, niting how the pirate didn't cry out. "Give him to Toshawa and Yami." He smiled. "They won't have much use for our whore, after all."

"Luck is with you still," the woman murmured asshe took the goblet from Yusef's fingers. Smiling prettily, she sipped it and then pulled him into sla kiss, molding her soft body against his as wine flowed into his mouth. "My name is Balsheba, and I know how to treat a son of Bajir." Her fingers trailed down his chest and over her crotch, and her eyes widened in pleased surprise.

There was more appreciative laughter at that, before the game resumed. Paying attention to the game was proving difficult, though, as Aurelia and Balsheba competed to distract him during the game. But he managed to remember his role, and soon Aurelia was on an engineered losing streak. "I am almost out of coins to wager," Aurelia asked. "Should I wager something else, if I go broke?x

Yusef started to speak, but Balsheba interrupted. "Your flesh?" she suggested, eying the scanty costume Aurelia wore. "His coin if you win, his slave for the night if you lose?" She lifted a challenging eyebrow. "Perhaps the gods will favor you?"

“I had heard the Gods favor the bold,” Aurelia quipped, shifted to sit on Yusef’s lap. The challenge in Balsheba’s eye drew out the Aurelia’s worst competitive instincts. Step off bitch, he’s mine. “What say you, son of Bajir? Your winnings, against a night spent upon the honey-dewed altar of Edana?”

“Still, I’d rather stack the odds in my favor, so…,” She pulled Balsheba closer by her neck, forcing a rough, hungry kiss on her lips. The sort that said don’t fuck with me without words. Before the olive-skinned temptress could respond, she rattled the cup, slamming it on the table with an enthusiastic “Han!”

Captain wouldn’t let them do this to her, Delinda thought, as she resigned herself to be used. She’d probably get herself killed in the process, too. But that stubborn pride was the reason they were free women today. Even if she wasn’t exactly free right now.

Still, it was disturbingly easy to slip back into old patterns. As if her freedom was the fluke, and slavery was her destiny. It was the pain talking, she knew. The pain and the humiliation of having her body used like a piece of meat by these animals. Giving in was easier, and yet, more dangerous.

“Hmph, not bad, but surely you can do better that,” Shinzen teased, holding her head in place by her hair, letting his companion’s strokes move her along his shaft. Jerking her entire body with each brutal thrust. “But maybe you like it better in your cunt.”

“Like it’s her choice,” the man waiting his turn mocked. He grabbed one of her free hands and used it to jerk himself hard, “Every inch of her will be used before we’re done. We’ll rape you in memory of Farook, until you wish you were dead too.”

“Take it slut!” The man behind bellowed, bruising fingers pulling her hips tight to him. His semen lashed her slit, stinging the burn his penetration left within her. As expected, the man using her hand moved to take his place at her unoccupied hole, driving into her with no care or concern. Proving his threats to be true. The man that had been inside her stood beside Shinzen, smearing her violation against her cheeks and lips. Shinzen followed close behind, pulling out to spray her face with his seed.

“Filthy cum slut. Clean us off.” As she licked them, not daring to disobey now, she could hear the sliding door open, and more people enter the room.

"Han!" laughed one of the gamblers, a lean, grizzled man with skin the color of oak. "A pity there, o son of Bajir. I wager it'd have been a wild night!"

Yusef uttered a rueful chuckle and pushed the coins towards Aurelia. This was the moment they'd been building to, and Gods he was hard at the thought. Now to...

"Slut!" Balsheba hissed.

Yusef blinked in surprise as the robed woman snatched up the dice and rolled them, then rolled them again. They bounced and clattered, and showed an eleven both times. Oh, shit. Time to act to take control of the situation, now. "Cheat!" he roared, exploding upwards from his seat as the chatter at the table took an ugly turn. "Liar!"

He caught up the dice as he grabbed Aurelia's wrist, making a show of twisting it so she couldn't escape. "Loaded dice, bitch?" he snarled, shaking his dice in front of her face. "You cost me more than four hundred endubis! How do you plan to repay me for..."

"She said it herself," Balsheba laughed, triumphantly. "A night upon the altar of Edana." She stood, running her hands over his chest as she pressed against his back, staring mockingly at Aurelua. "Three hundred endubis would buy the services of a whore like her a dozen times and more."

Yusef nodded, pleased that the plan was getting back on track but unsure what Balsheba's game was. Then he moved, twisting and pushing Aurelia down belly-first on the table in a jangling clatter of coins. "This is our altar," he growled, undoing his trousers, letting his hard meat press against her silk conered ass as he pushed her skirts up. Then he groaned as he pushed his length into her, feeling her soft slick heat grip him. "You can start earning your keep now."

Muhyaddeen gritted his teeth, doing his best to ignore the burning pain of the cock pounding into his ass. Not the worst thing thst's happened to you, he told himself, feeling the ropes shred his wrist with every thrust. Survive now. Revenge, later.

Was that how Delinda was managing? She looked numb, barely responsive as more cum splattered her face. She barely even made a sound when another guard used her hair to drag her to her feet and throw her back on the table, then drove his cock into her. Fuck. If he survived this, he was going to kill the lot of them.

He hissed as his rapist came, semen burning the abraded, torn skin. If he survived.

"I don't like him, Yami," the man said as he pulled out. "I like it when they scream."

"Yeah. Well, I can solve that."

No fucking way, Yusef sneered. But then his right hand was being forced flat against the table. He stared as a blunt-headed spike was pressed into the back. The man holding it there held a hammer in the other hand, and his grin showed yellowing teeth. "Good news," he said, lifting the hammer. "We'll be cutting thise ropes off in a few minutes."

The hammer struck. Blood spurted and bone crushed.

A real cry of shock escaped Aurelia’s lips as Yusef drove into her. Even wet and wanting him, he was a lot to take, spreading her dripping lips over his fat cock. Oh, but she wanted this. Wanted a good hard fucking, before the whole bar, as Yusef used her for his pleasure.

“Please, oh Son of Bajir, go easy on me,” she mewled out, gripping the table with white knuckles. It wasn’t sincere, and he figured Yusef would be able to tell, be able to figure out she wanted it rough.

“There will be none of that, streetrat slut!” Balsheba charged, twisting slender fingers in Aurelia’s hair. Streetrat? Gods, she hadn’t been called that in years. Not since before she was a captain, or a slave. Wait… Balsheba? That Balsheba?

She couldn’t ask. She couldn’t say anything, just moan out as Yusef slammed his hips against her ass, his entire length splitting her open. Clenching him as he bottomed out in her, she held him for a moment, just a brief moment before he pulled out to pound her again.

“Listen to her moan like a whore. She loves it! Balsheba laughed, pulling her face up to kiss, and forcing her to arch her back against Yusef. “Is his cock that good? Or are you just a filthy fuck toy who loves getting used?” Dragging her nails up Aurelia’s back, she joined Yusef, and pulled him into a kiss as well, causing his bruising rhythm in Aurelia to falter. “Is she worth the many you cost you, oh son of Bajir, or are you going to need to find another way to recoup your losses?”

Delinda bounced up as she was thrown back down on the table, gasping for the air that had been forced from her lungs. The man responsible didn’t care, thrusting into her swollen folds, guiding by the cum others had left in her.

“Hope this bitch is as good with her mouth as she claims, ‘cause that’s the only part of her that will be worth anything once we wreck this cunt!” The man inside her laughed, gripping her hips tight against his. A sharp cry burst from her lips as he pounded her far wall, already aching from the first few rapes.

“She still has an ass we ain’t touched yet. We can always go two at a time if she gets too loose,” another joked, jerking himself erect, “Speaking of which, why don’t you lift her up so I can fuck that ass.” The man using her laughed in agreement, picking her limp body off the table. A hard cock prodded her thighs and cleft, coating his rod in the cum of other rapists before driving into her raw hole.

There was no holding back this scream, no point. Not as she saw them hammer Had’s hand for his stoicism. These bastards wanted their pain, and she knew better than to deny them. As she knew from the past, it can only get worse.

Both men flooded her with more spunk, letting her drop to the floor into a cum covered heap. She didn’t know how many men had used her so far. Long ago she had learned that it was better not to count, better not to focus on it. Better to let it happen, and not provoke any more pain or cruelty. Which is why she didn’t resist as she was lifted onto another man, another dick. Didn’t resist as another drove into her sore ass, or a third man grabbed her jaw, and forced her mouth down his shaft.

All she had to do now was survive.

Yusef grunted as he drove himself into Aurelia, the sound swallowed by Belsheba's greedy lips. Fuck but this was hot, some woman he'd never met climbing all over him as he fucked his woman in front of a whole room full of people. The other gamblers shifted, watching them with a keen, awkward attention. He grinned as the robed woman drew back, deciding to entice the crowd a bit. As he slammed into Aurelia's slick depth again, his hands fumbled over her back and gripped the straps of her halter. With a jerk he pulled it free, displaying her lush bare breasts to all before burying himself in her again.

"Not... bad..." he gasped out, tugging back on her hair so the others could see her body pressed into the table. Fuck, but he was close. He could feel his cock swelling in her, feel the building ache. "For... for a whore.". The sound of flesh on flesh filled the air as he drove himself faster, pushing towards orgasm. "Gonna... gonna need more... though..."

"You heard the man!" Balsheba laughed, slapping Aurelia's firm ass. "Who's next? What is the bid for this cheating slut?". She grabbed Aurelia's hair, pulling it back as Yusef gripped her hips. "Look it these lips! Unused, as yet, but I'll wager she can drain a man with them!". She grinned at the other woman at the tabke,. "Or learn to drink from the chalice of Edana. What is the bid?"

Yusef came with a cry, his thick meat driving deep into her one last time as hot streams of cum. As he did, endubis clattered on the table and landed on her bare skin as the gamblers made there bid. He continued thrusting until he was spent, lost in the feel of her silken walls gripping him.

The spikes we're good. They were square, and ground against shattered bone and torn flesh, making blood squirt and ooze as he was slammed into them. His hands were probably ruined now, barring a genuine miracle, but the pain gave him another anchor for his hate. Another way to cling to sanity, to get through this and live to get revenge. So he let himself scream, not caring now. Let them laugh. He would have the last laugh.

All he had to do was survive.

"I don't think he's being honest with us," one of them giggled.

"No, I think you're right," said the other. "Fetch the needs, why don't you. And the crucible."

Back
Top Bottom