Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Exploration (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

He knew it was coming, but that didn't keep Jack from jerking the wheel a little in shockbas Delia's lips closed around his shaft. As her head began moving on him, tongue playing over his cock as she sucked him. "Jesus, you're good," he groaned, running one hand over ber spine to cup her ass. She'd already wiggled out of her panties, and she made a pleased sound if surprise as he slipped a finger into her slick pussy.

"Why don't we pull over sonewhere?" she suggested, slowly licking his cock as she stared up at him.

He stared out into the fog, spotting a turnoff. Gravel crunched under his tires as he braked and pulled over. As soon as the car stopped she was groping for the seat handle, lowering the back. "Listen," he said as she clambered over him, "you don't have to..." Her response was to grip his cock and position it, swallowing it with her cuntvas she slud herself down his length.

"Fuck me," she moaned, molding his hands to her body as she rode his cick. "Fuck me, Jack..."

"Fuck me, Jack..." Delia begged, guiding his hands over her body to her breasts.

Now that you can do it let's make a chain now. (C'mon baby, do the locomotion.) A chug-a chug-a motion like a railroad train now. (C'mon baby, do the locomotion.)

"Mmmm yes!" she moaned as he peeled her dress off and over her head, tossing it into the back seat. "God I want you...want to feel you cum inside me..."

"Don't think so, bitch!" Jenny popped up from the floor of the back seat and wrapped both arms around the startled spirit, pulling her off of John and into the backseat. In a quick, fluid motion she slapped a pair of handcuffs engraved with sigils and symbols on Delia's wrists before pulling a small length of twine from her pocket. She was unsure if this "binding spell" would work but it was worth a try. "With these knots of three I bind thee. With this first not I bind you, bind of your actions so that you will hurt no one." The radio fuzzed briefly when she tied the first not. "With this second knot I bind you, bind of your evil tongue, that you will speak ill of none." As she tied the second knot Delia's expression moved from confused to furious and she struggled against her bonds. "With this third knot I bind you, bind of your thoughts, that you will conspire no more."

Do it nice and easy now don't lose control. She tied the third knot. A little bit of rhythm and a lot of so-oke. What do you do? Don't drink, don't smoke. What do you do? Subtle innuendo follows, must be something inside. Jenny would never admit out loud that she liked Adam Ant, but the guy made some catchy music.

"Think it worked," she panted, straddling the naked Delia in the back seat. The phantom hitchhiker struggled. "Drive. We've got a long way back to the ship."

"Let me go!" she cried. "I...I have to go!"

"Shut up bitch!" Delia cried out as Jenny backhanded her before returning her attention to her husband as he straightened his seat and pulled back onto the road. "Oooh, baby," she pouted, running her hands down Jack's torso then gripping his suddenly neglected cock. "I'm sorry. Gotta save up all your yang for her though, don't you?" She nibbled his ear gently. "But she's pretty, isn't she? I mean, it's a five hour drive; the least we could do is make sure you give her as much of your yang as humanly possible..." With her free hand she pinched Delia's nipple until she squealed. "Little pick-me-up first..." There was the crinkle of plastic and the sound of sniffing from the back seat. It was "the good shit" and Jenny had had half a gram thirty minutes ago--she wasn't even coming down yet--but a little more could never hurt. Well, not her anyway. In the past twelve hours she'd had enough for a mortal to overdose five times over and had, in fact, discovered last week exactly how much was enough for her to overdose (20 grams)...but she'd woken up ten hours later with a bit of a headache but otherwise feeling perfectly fine and horrendously sober. There was no real harm in it.

"Want some?" Jenny leaned into the front seat again, carefully balancing the white powder on the side of her hand, offering it to Jack. There was the sound of struggling in the back seat and she leaned back for a minute. "I said shut up!" The hard sound of flesh on flesh and she leaned forward again, grinning. "I like the way her tits jiggle when I hit them," she giggled, holding out her hand again.

Jack sniffed the coke off Jenny's hand, feeling it surge through him. Drugs were more her thing than his - he still preferred liquor all these years - but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy them. And since he'd done his first line off her belly right before fucking her, there were sone pleasant associations with this particular drug. "Oh, they're nice when they jiggle," he agreed, remembering the last time. "They bounce nice when she's fucking, too. Did you notice."

Damnit, none of this was helping his hard-on. The blow job and the interrupted fucking, Jenny grabbing him, the coke, all of it left him hard as a goddamn rock. "Sure you can't get up here and finish me off..?" he asked hopefully, aware of Della's juices drying on his shaft. But Jenny just shook her head, mouthing the word 'yang'.

"I've got yang," Jack grumbled, not bithering to try and stuff his hard dick back into his pants. No way he could zip up right now, not like this. So he put the car back in gear and eased out onto the interstate. "Goddamn yang volcano, that's me. Plenty of yang to go around. Think I've proved that, more than once over the centuries."

He kept an eye on the speedometer. No reason to attract the police, not in Reagan's America. Not with his cock out, and a handcuffed naked woman in the back seat with his punk wife and a half-kilo of fine China White. Cops would probably just shoot them on sight, and then get fuck-murdered by the hungry ghost they'd caught. Not that she did it on purpose, mind. Poor girl was the first victim of a serial rapist and murderer he and jenny had hunted down, bound to the site of her death by the trauma and the feminine energies that coursed through her.

Or so Jenny's Chinese mystic friend had explained. Frankly, he thought the idea that men had yin chi ('heaven energy', as he understoid it) while women had yang chi ('earth energy') was bollocks. But the fact remained that she needed energy from her victim's orgasms to move on. "Maybe it's orgone?" he suggested. "You know, Bill Reich's sex energy thing?" His cock bounced against the steering wheel. "And I still don't see why you can't at least suck me off. This is awkward."

Jenny rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure he made it up to reconcile his morals with that night in Vienna." She scoffed and shook her head. "Goddamn hypocrite."

"I still don't see why you can't at least suck me off. This is awkward."

"No, awkward was when our great-great-great-great-great grandson practically threw himself at you," Jenny corrected. "And then physically threw himself at you, dick first," she added. "I thought we'd moved beyond the societal construct of 'awkward,' anyway." Still she watched his cock as they went over a bump and licked her lips. "Maybe I can't..." she mused before disappearing back into the back seat.

There was the jingle of D-rings in a leather harness and grunting as Jenny struggled awkwardly to pull her jeans off over her boots and tug on the strapon in the cramped quarters of the back seat. "God bless the twentieth century!" she groaned as one end slid easily inside her. Leaning forward she grabbed Delia by the hair she pulled her up and dragged her over the center console between the two seats. Delia cried out in pain and struggled, but was unable to escape. "Get up here bitch. I said come here!" Jenny shoved the ghost forward over the console, top half in the front seat and bottom half in the back, then pushed her head down over Jack's throbbing erection.

"You are going to give my husband here the best goddamned blowjob of his very long life, and you're going to swallow all of his cum so we don't lose any fucking yang or whatever shit to the universe. You're gonna do this whenever he goddamn pleases. And you're not gonna cum until we get to San Francisco. Understood?" Delia nodded. "And if you cum before then, if you jeopardize this in any fucking way, you're gonna wish you were in Hell before I'm through with you. Got it?"

Delia sniffled. "I...I just wanna go-o-o-oh..." The word turned into a moan as the strapon slid smoothly inside her. She pushed her hips back but Jenny shoved her head forward and down. One of the many things Jenny loved about cocaine was how physically strong it made her feel, how invincible, as though she actually had control over this fucked-up merry-go-round of a life. Delia's lips slid back over Jack's throbbing shaft and her cuffed hands curled around the base as she took him into her throat.

"Slut's so wet," Jenny groaned, thrusting into her as her mouth slid down his cock, forcing her to take it just a little further than she intended. "No wonder he liked her. Must've known an easy whore when he saw one." She gripped Delia's hips and thrust harder, forcing a noise of surprise from the phantom as she swallowed around Jack's cock. "What do you want me to do to her, love? Anything you want..."

Jack stared as Jenny dragged her jeans off and shoved one end of a fairly terrifying sex toy into herself. Then he stared some more as Jenny manhandled ("womanhandled"?) Delia over the seat, snarling and threatening the whole time. Frankly, he'd have been a little alarmed at the way Jenny was talking, if it wasn't for the the look of delight on the ghost's face as his wife drove the strap-on into her. "Slut's so wet," Jenny groaned. "No wonder he liked her. Must have kniwn an easy whore when he saw one."

"No, I..." he began, but then Delia's mouth - so much wetter and warmer than any dead woman's mouth had a right to be - was on his dick. That was the moment he nearly lost control of the car. He had to jerk hard on the wheel, swerving wildly as the car slewed in and out of his lane.

"What do you want to do to her, love?" Jenny moaned, pounding herself onto the strapon. "Anything you want..."

Delia braced herself on the dash with one hand, gripping his cock with the other. It pumoed up and down his length as she sucked him, lips meeting her hand and then reversing direction. He found himself gasping as her lips reached his head and her skilled tongue toyed with the hole at the tip. Jenny's thrusts added to it, driving his dick deeper into her throat. "For now?" he grunted, barely able to focus on the road. "Get off..."

Delia seemed to take that as a challenge, slurping loudly and moaning around his cock as her tongue joined in more. Inspiree by the rough fucking Jenny was giving her and the obvious way she was loving it, he grabbed Delia's hair with his free hand. "Take it," he growled, pushing more if his meat into her mouth and throwt. "Suck that dick! Suck it like tye slut you are!"

She did, and although coke gave him even more staying power than nirmal, he'd been sucked and fucked and sucked again. And Jenny was half-naked and visible in the rear mirror, wildly pounding into the gorgeous ghost he was roughly face-fucking. It was all he could do to drive straight and hope they didn't fly off the road as he came hard, the first hot spurt of cum shooting into Delua's mouth and throat. She responded by moaning around his dick, sucking harder and caressing his shaft with her tongue as he emptied his load into her.

When he was spent, he used her hair to drag her off his dick. "Show her," he growled. "Jenny wants to see if you took it all."

"Eyes on the road babe," Jenny said, gently turning Jack's head to face forward again as he swerved back into his lane. "Don't fancy going over the guardrail, and you're making me a wee bit carsick." She would have been firmer with him, but she knew he didn't like it when she got bossy. Well, not this bossy, anyway. As far as she can tell he only liked watching her tell other men and women what to do. "Yeah take it, bitch," Jenny moaned as Delia slurped loudly and moaned around Jack's dick. She pressed her head down farther and, when Jack grabbed her hair, moved her hand down to pin her neck. She wouldn't be allowed up even if she wanted to.

While Delia sucked cock Jenny pounded into her, harder and harder while keeping her pinned on his shaft. The other end of the toy moved inside of her, hitting all the right spots. Jenny, however, had not been teased as much as Jack had. She wasn't anywhere near cumming when Jack moaned and came down Delia's throat. The ghost moaned, swallowing it all, and made a sound of want when he dragged her off of his dick. Jenny grinned when her husband demanded that Delia prove she'd taken it all and dragged her into the back seat by her hair after pulling out.

"You better not have wasted it," she sneered, "precious gift to a whore like you that it is." She grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a rough kiss, her tongue exploring the girl's mouth and tasting her husband's seed on Delia's lips. Finally she pulled back and pushed her against the window. "Not a drop spilled. Good girl." She patted her cheek, then grabbed the handcuffs holding her wrists together.

"Are...are you letting me go?" Delia's question was answered with a sharp slap across the face.

"Don't ask stupid questions!" Jenny snarled. She kept a firm hold around one of Delia's wrists when she unlocked one cuff and threaded it around the 'oh shit' handle in the back seat, then re-cuffed her. "You seem to like dick so much, beg for mine."

Jenny got a savage sort of pleasure out of the way the ghost girl's lip trembled, the way her eyes filled with tears, before Delia spoke again. "Please Miss," she pleaded. "I want your cock inside me. I...I feel so empty without it." She pressed her hips forward, struggling against her bonds. "Pleeeaase...I need it!"

She grinned and pulled Delia's hips to hers, shoving the plastic cock inside her to the hilt and moaning as the other end drove deeper inside her. "Fucking right you need it."

Delia gripped the handle with both hands, hanging on for dear life as Jenny rammed the dildo deep into her. "Please..." she moaned once more, feeling the window glass cold against her cheek and chest. "Please... oh, please, use me..!" Her thoughts were clouded, confused. It... wasn't supposed to be like this. It hadn't been like this. Had it? Jenny rammed into her again, slamming her against the glass, and she squealed.

"Please," she begged. "Please... use me... use me like.. like..." Something Jenny had said, when she'd been firced to suck Jack off, filled her mind. "Like your... your whore... please!" She wanted to cum. But, she couldn't. The bindings on her wrist prevented it. And she needed a man. Needed cum in her. Not... The dildo slammed into her again, battering her cervix and making her whole bidy arch. Then she was ricking her hips back, fucking herself on the dildo. Fucking the dildo back into Jenny. "Cum!" she squealed, musckes shaking. "I... I need... need cum!"

Jack tried not to stare into the rearview mirror. He'd always enjoyed watching Jenny fuck, whether it was men or women. But right now, he needed to drive. It just wouldn't do to get lost in Jenny plowing the ghist, get distracted, and wrap their cat around a tree. They'd have to go find Delua again, for one thing. And Jenny would probably want to fuck as soon as they returned to life, mounting him in the wreckage if the car, still covered with blood as she took him deep and...

God damn it, he was getting hard again. This was going to be a long drive.

There was something delicious about the curve of Delia's back, about the way her tits pressed against the cold glass and her ass pressed up against her as Jenny rammed the dildo into her soaking cunt. Jenny's end moved inside her, massaging her insides, making her moan and arch her back even as she fucked Delia harder, faster. When she begged for more cum Jenny's nails bit into her flesh and left angry red streaks from shoulder to hip, making Delia cry out in a confused sort of pleasured pain then yelp when Jenny left a hand print on her ass hard enough to bruise.

"Do you hear this greedy fucking slut?" she laughed. "Is that all you are, just a cum dumpster?"

"Y-yes..." the ghost sniffled, unsure what else to say.

"Yes what?" Jenny snarled, yanking her head back by the hair.

"Yes miss..." She cried out when Jenny slammed the dildo into her again.

"Let me tell you what," she said, leaning over Delia, forcing the dildo to slowly press through her cervix which made the ghost whimper. "Be a good little fuck toy and get me off, and maybe I'll let you have more of Jack's cum." She pressed her teeth into Delia's shoulder and grabbed her breasts roughly as she penetrated her cervix over and over, not caring that Delia was crying. In fact, it was a little bit sexy. "Deal?" The ghost sniffled and nodded, then made a noise of surprise when Jenny wrapped a belt around her throat as a makeshift leash and collar. She choked when Jenny pulled on the belt, forcing her head backward, and resumed pounding her with the toy.

"Mmmm fuck..." Jenny moaned as the other end of the dildo hit all the right places. Between pulling the belt and grabbing Delia's breasts she forced her into what was surely an uncomfortable position, the spirit's back to her front, hands hooked to the handle. One hand slid down her torso where Jenny felt the slightest of movement in Delia's lower abdomen. "See this is why skinny bitches like you are just...so much better." She pinched Delia's nipple, twisting it almost painfully (almost), as her breath got heavier, her thrusts more desperate. "Fuck...Delia...!" Her walls clenched and pulsed around the end of the plastic dick inside her as she cried out in pleasure and arched her back. Panting, she slid the strapon out and managed to wriggle out of it, then unhooked Delia from the handle, making sure she remained handcuffed.

"Since you want so badly to prove how good a slut you are," she said, jerking the belt again, "you get to go up front."

The belt tightened around Delia's throat and left bruises, and surely if she were breathing she would have passed out by now, but that wasn't Jenny's concern. Clambering over the center console, she jerked Delia up into the front seat and directed her to straddle her husband. Jack hadn't bothered putting his cock away, naturally, so it was easy for Jenny to hold it and direct Delia to take it all. Jack would still be able to see over her shoulder, still be able to steer, but would likely be distracted by Delia moving up and down on his shaft. Jenny didn't worry about whether he'd be too distracted; she didn't mind dying much anymore. Often it made the sex better when she came back. She knelt in the passenger's seat and put one knee up on the center console.

"Since you're so eager to please," she snarled, grabbing Delia's bound hands and placing her fingers on her clit, "you get to make both of us cum. At the same time." The spirit was forced into an uncomfortable position, half leaning over while moving on Jack's cock and rubbing Jenny's clit. To make it a little easier she rested her face against Jenny's breasts, occasionally suckling at her nipples. "Mmm...isn't that good baby?" Jenny leaned over to kiss Jack's throat.

Jack swerved, switching lanes uncontrollably and barely recovering as Delia sank down on lto his cock. "Jesus, Jenny!" he cried out, the snap in his voice lost in the wash of sensations as the ghost woman began fucking him. Not that Jenny was making it any easier, not naked in the passenger's seat with her legs spread wide so the ghost could finger her. "You trying to get us killed? Get me killed?"

Delia didn't say a word, too busy working her fingers into Jenny's cunt and exploring, thumb pressing on her clit and fingers slipping in and out. Her tongue swirled on Jenny's nipple before she sucked at it noisily. She did whimper a little though, as she tried to ride up Jack's dick despite the awkward angle. Then she switched hands, trailing fingers slick with Jenny's arousal over her belly and breasts before sucking on them.

Hanging on to the wheel with one hand, Jack gripped Delia's hip with the other and began using her to fuck himself. "Hope you... know what... you're doing," he groaned. "I don't... don't - fuck she's tight, Jenny - don't wanna have to come back and..." He groaned as she clenched around his length. "Do this... again..." Delia clenched around him again, and his response was a moan of pleasure followed by a slap across her ass.

"You like that?" he growled, slapping her ass before fircing her down deeper on his cock. "Then take it. Beg Jenny to let me jerk offwith your cunt!"

Jenny laughed--a little manically--when Jack swerved and cursed. "Jesus hasn't had anything to do with me for a long time," she assured him with a laugh, leaning in to kiss his neck. "What's it matter if I get us killed?"

Delia was too preoccupied to say much of anything. Jenny moaned as her skilled fingers slipped in and out, her thumb circling her clit and her tongue circling her nipple. She grinned and pressed the ghost's mouth to her breasts, but pulled her hand back down to her clit. "I didn't say you could stop," she snarled, pinching Delia's nipple until she squealed. She grinned over at Jack as he gripped her hip and used her to fuck himself. "She's...mmm....she's bound, with that spell and those cuffs." She grabbed her wrists and moved her fingers where she wanted them. "She'd have to wait around for us--God right there!--but then we'd be stuck hitchhiking ourselves, wouldn't we?"

Delia bit her lip and moaned when Jack slapped her ass and forced her onto his cock, nodding frantically when he demanded to know whether she liked it. God why couldn't she just cum? She whined and turned her eyes up to Jenny as he forced her back down his length again. "Please miss?" she pleaded. "Please can he--oohhh--can he use me to--ah!--to pleasure himself?"

"Hmm..." Jenny stroked her hair, gasping when her fingers hit just the right spot. "Only if you're good and keep doing your job. I do like watching him use little sluts like you as his own personal fuck toy."

Jenny was clearly in one of her moods again, which was something to worry about. That mood tended to lead to some fairly extreme S&M, the kind that had more than once left him stitching and bandaging wounds. But.. later. Not right at this partucular instant. Not while trying to simultaneously fuck Delia and not crash.

"That's it," he growled, one hand digging into her ass as he moved her wet cunt up and down his dick. "You're a hot little fucktoy, aren't you?" His grip white-knuckled on the steering wheel, and he slapped her ass hard enough for the crack to echo inside the car. "Aren't you?"

Delia yelped. "Y-yes..." she whimpered, working a third finger into Jenny.

Jack's hand cracked on her ass again. "What was that? Say it!"

"Yes!" Delia gasped, grinding frantically on Jack's thick cick in an effort to reach orgasm. "I'm... I'm your cocktoy!"

"Jeep saying it!" Jack demanded, pounding her up and diwn on his dick now. "Keep saying it, till I get mysekf off in you!"

The air was full of the sound of her wet flesh slapping against him. "I'm... I'm your cocktoy!" she repeated, squeezing one of Jenny's breasts and pushing a fourth finger into her slick pussy. "Use me... use your... your cocktoy... to jerk off..." Her whole body arched and her nails dug painfully into Jenny's skin as she tried to orgasm, uttering an agonized whimpervas she did. "Fuck... jerk off... in me... use... use me..."

Jack gasped, driving her down onto his cock one last time. The car drifted and jerked as he went rigid for a moment, shouting loudly as he emptied himself into her body. Delia writhed wildly on his meat, wimpering in agony as the feel of his cum coating her walls and dripping down her thighs reminded her once again that she couldn't climax.

Jenny grinned to watch her husband use the murdered girl as a toy and nothing more. Just another slut. They'd been trying to get justice for the wicked little whores like her when Jenny herself had been raped. Delia deserved to be used, she owed it to them, to her for the justice they'd done when they'd chained the bastard, shrieking, in the Locker and walked away without looking back. The slut added a fourth finger and Jenny moaned, moving on her hand as her thumb almost distractedly rubbed her clit. She could think of a few men this reminded her of.

Delia's nails dug painfully into her flesh while her other hand moved in and out of her. Between the pain and the girl begging to be used Jenny couldn't hold back anymore. She gripped the slut's hair at the scalp and cried out as she came around her fingers, watching as her husband emptied himself into her. Delia whimpered, no doubt upset that she couldn't join them. Jenny grinned wickedly and kissed Jack's neck as he straightened out the car.

"Told you it would be fun," she chuckled. Carefully she extracted Delia's fingers from her spasming pussy and licked her fingers clean before wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her off of Jack's cock. Cum slid down her thigh and left a trail across the console where she was dragged into the passenger's seat and Jenny held her on her lap like a child. Jenny, however, pulled Delia's dress up to her hips and forced her to keep her knees apart. "What shall we do with you now, eh pet?" she wondered aloud.

"I don't...I need..." The spirit was unable to form words through her agonizing arousal and confusion.

"Mmm...I know what you need," Jenny purred, one hand sliding between her legs. Gently she teased Delia's clit, one finger slowly and lightly circling that sensitive bud. "Is this what you need?"

"Mmhmm," the girl whimpered, nodding.

"Too bad you can't until we get back to the Pearl." There was a hint of cruel amusement in Jenny's voice. "And I don't just mean as in you're not allowed, I mean as in you can't. Not until I take that binding spell off." She grinned and laid the passenger's seat all the way back.

"Please," Delia begged, "please take it off. I'll let you do anything, I swear."

"You'll let me have anything anyway," Jenny countered, positioning her like she would a doll to lay back in the seat with her knees spread wide. "That's what sluts like you do." Slowly she licked her clit, moaning before sliding her tongue deep inside Delia's tight pussy where she groaned at the taste of Jack's seed inside her. "I love you baby," her voice came, muffled from between the former teenager's thighs, "but you always taste so fucking good coming out of some girl's pert little twat."

The drive back to San Francisco took hours longer than it otherwise would have, mostly because Jenny really wanted to play with her new toy. Really wanted to play. And the sight of Jenny using the spectral hitchhiker was distracting, to say the least. Although she took care to have him fuck the ghost twice more, blowing his load over her face and chest as he jerked off with her tits, and then plowing her ass while Jenny went at her with the strap-on,. All through it, Delia writhed and moaned and pleaded for the release the bindings denied her.

Parking the car wharfside, he practically had to drag the increasingly disoriented ghost from the car. "What... what is this?" she asked, staring around wide-eyed. "What are you doing?"

"Helping you," he replied, grabbing her wrist and hurrying towards the gangplank of the Pearl at a trot. On outside observer would take her for a smallish sailboat right now, but Delia was still handcuffed and wearing only her thugh-high boots. It was the sort of thing that attracted attention.

Delia struggled, pulling helplessly at John's grip as he pulled her along, trying to held the call towards the road she haunted. "Let me go!" she begged, "Let me go!". But her cries died away as her foot found the deck and she saw the dark wood of the galleon.

"Welcome aboard," John declared with a bow. "We'll be letting you go soon enough.". He headed for the wheel as he spoke. "Once we've passed into Oceanus, you're,LL be free to leave.-. He spun the wheel, and the canvas snapped and booked as the sails filled with an unseen wind. "Anchors away."

"Anchors away indeed."

Jenny strolled lazily up the gangplank, her clothes stuffed into the duffel full of bricks of cocaine that had been in the trunk. They hadn't gone through a full brick, obviously, but her stash on hand was significantly smaller than it had been when they'd picked Delia up. She hadn't bothered getting dressed, and was wearing the strap-on and nothing else. While Jack took the Pearl out to sea Jenny eyed Delia as though she were prey to be devoured. And she was, in a manner of speaking. After all, there were certain things she'd always wanted to try that you couldn't on the living without some serious questions being asked. After a few long moments staring at her she stalked over to the ghost girl, dropping the duffel on the deck, and wrapped a belt around her neck like a collar, pulling it as tightly as she could.

"Ship knows her way out by now, doesn't she?" she called to her husband, not taking her predatory gaze from Delia. She jerked on the belt, causing the specter to stumble toward her, eyes full of a curious mixture of fear and lust. "New toy needs breaking and I wouldn't want you to miss all the fun."

"B-breaking?" Delia tried to pull away, but was only yanked closer. The belt was so tight around her throat she might have had trouble breathing by now, if she'd had any breath left.

"Oh don't worry, pet." Jenny grinned--a bit manically, really--and tucked away a lock of hair behind her ear. "We'll send you out with a bang. Promise."

As Jenny bound the ghost, John unzipped the duffel bag. "That she does, love," he assured his wife, digging a jackknife out of his pocket and opening it with a click. Delia stared at as it gleamed silver in the starlight, and John shook his head. "No, no, relax. We're here to help you, believe it or not.". With that he slit open one of the bricks.

Jenny tugged the ghost girl closer, and he took a moment to enjoy the spectacle. Two bare-ass naked, gorgeous women, one brunette, one a redhead. Two of his favorite flavors. After lingering over them, he folded the knife Away and stripped down. "If we're sending her off with a bang," he said, carrying the open brick over, "then we need to do something special. Right? Well...". He gripped a fistful of coke and poured it over the ghost, letting it powder her breasts and shoulders white. More of it went across Jenny, , and he felt the powder on her skin as he pulled her into a hungry kiss. He gripped the dildo she still wore, pushing it deeper into her as he licked coke from her cleavag, shuddering as the stimulant coursed through him.

Then he backed away, slipping behind the ghost girl. His hands stroked up her belly as his cock pressed against her ass. "What do you think Jenny?" he asked, cupping her China White-covered tits and offering them to his wife. "Should we unbind her?". He bit at her throat, lapping up the dusting of coke that clu g to the skin. "I want to see this slut cum, don't you?"

Jenny's eyes lit up at the sight of the knife and the way Delia looked panicked by it, then pouted when John used it to cut open the drugs and put it away. Sometimes he just wasn't as much fun as she would have liked. She wanted to watch the bitch squirm and bleed like she had, and fuck her into oblivion as she did like he had...

Her briefly sour mood disappeared when her husband began sprinkling them with the coke. Jenny grinned and bounced on her toes, clapping excitedly. "Faith, trust, and pixie dust!" she chirruped even as John pulled her into a kiss. She moaned and tangled her fingers in his hair as he pushed the dildo deeper into her and licked the fine powder from her skin. God he knew her so well! Her face and mouth were numb already, though that was wearing off and she could still taste the bitterness as she licked the uncut powder from those beautiful tits. She pretended to think, then sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I suppose," she finally acquiesced, producing a key from God knew where and uncuffing Delia. "I don't think so!" Jenny's hand shot to her hair and dragged her back with a cry when she tried to run for the side. "After all the things we've done for you? All the things we're about to do for you? I'm hurt baby, I really am." She pouted briefly, but the pout turned to rage in the span of a breath and her hand shot to Delia's throat. "We're not done with you," she growled, "and we say when we're done, not you. Understand?" Her walls clenched slightly around the dildo at the tears in Delia's eyes as she steadily squeezed harder and harder.

"I understand," she choked out, and Jenny's grip loosened very slightly.

"Good." Her hand didn't move from the ghost's throat, but her free hand slid down her side to her flank and squeezed her ass. "Mmm...what a nice arse you've got. Didn't notice in the car." She pulled Delia's leg up over her hip, teasing her slit with the strapon. "Did you notice, love? I mean, look at this fine arse." Finally releasing her throat, but with the belt still dangling from it, she grabbed Delia's other leg and pulled her up, supporting her with her arms beneath her thighs and her hands on her ass. Slowly she slid the long, thick dildo in, grinning at the ghost's reaction to being fucked standing. Using all her upper-body strength, Jenny moved the girl up and down the dildo slowly and looked over the ghost's shoulder at her husband. "I mean really babe, look at how lovely it is." She spread Delia's ass, exposing her and inviting John to join regardless of what Delia wanted.

Delia moaned, wide eyed, as Jenny picked her up and started fucking her with the dildo once more. But the wide-eyed expression became one of alarm at Jenny's words, and at the feel of the wild-haired woman's hands spreading her ass for the man behind her. "I..." she gasped, torn between the feel of the thick rubber cock in her cunt and the alarm at having her rear used again, "I... I don't..." Then she gasped as John's hand tangled in her hair, forcing her nose and mouth into Jenny's powder-coated cleavage.

"Oh, you will," John laughed, enjoying Delia's struggled. He knew the effects coke had on sex, knew it from personal experience and observation. And he knew that ghosts, if they were solid enough to fuck, were solid enough to feel the effects. Delia, he knew as he watched her inhale the powder and then begin licking it up, was going out with a bang. "And her ass is just fine, Jenny. Nearly as sweet as yours." He grabbed more coke and tossed it over the two women, a fine Colombian snowfall worth thousands of dollars. Delia licked it from her lips, then gripped Jenny's wild hair with both fists and sucked it from her lips before wiggling her ass as she seated the dildo deeper in her cunt.

John took that as an invitation. He gripped her hips with one hand and his cock with the other, coating his sticky cock with the last of the coke that clung to his hand. Lining up with Delia's ass, he pushed in hard. The ghost girl shouted hoarsely as he buried himself in her, and he groaned as he felt his cock push along the dildo buried in her cunt. Delia hissed and gasped, then bit Jenny's throat and lapped coke from her skin as she struggled to fuck herself on the two rods invading her body. John's response was to grab the dangling belt and tug, pulling the ghost back against his chest. "Go on," he said, staring into Jenny's leaf-green eyes. "Show her how good a fuck-toy she is."

"I...I don't..." Delia whimpered.

Jenny laughed cruelly. "I don't fucking care!" She laughed again as John forced Delia's face into her chest and helped him hold her down. She struggled against them, but after having inhaled some of it either accidentally or intentionally she started licking the powder from her breasts. Jenny moved Delia up and down on the dildo as she flew higher and higher. More laughter and she tilted her face up and stuck her tongue out as though trying to catch snowflakes when John tossed more over them. Delia licked it from her lips then gripped Jenny's hair with both fists. Swinging wildly from mood to mood, Jenny yanked Delia back and slapped her hard across the face. "You don't get to be rough," she scolded, disentangling the shocked ghosts fingers from her hair. "You don't do anything I don't tell you to do."

But Delia wiggled and pushed the dildo deeper inside her, undeterred by Jenny's admonition. That only served to piss her off more, but John fixed it a little bit when he made her scream as he buried himself in her ass without much warning or preparation. She reveled in the look of mixed pain and pleasure on Delia's face...then the ghost bit her throat and tried to move herself on both shafts at once. Once again Jenny dragged her back by the hair and slapped her again, much harder this time.

"Bitch what did I just say?" she demanded shrilly. But John tried to save it by grabbing the belt and pulling Delia against his chest.

"Go on," he encouraged her, staring into her eyes. "Show her how good a fuck-toy she is."

"Seems to me like she needs to learn first that she is nothing but a fuck-toy," Jenny snarled. Still supporting Delia with one arm under her thigh, the other hand shot out to her throat and pinned her against John's shoulder as she thrust roughly into her. "You're nothing you stupid little cunt," she growled in a low voice, clenching around the end of the dildo inside her as she fucked Delia roughly against her husband. Her grip slowly tightened more and more and Jenny grinned as the ghost's face began to turn deeper shades of red as though she actually had breath left. "You're nothing but a slutty little roadside whore who was too stupid not to get herself raped and killed. And if this is any indication," she thrust so hard that Delia yelped in pain, but didn't let up, "you fucking deserved it." She buried her face in Delia's tits, inhaling more of the fine white powder, then circled the tip of her tongue around her nipple. It took most of her strength to lift the dead girl up just to let her fall back down again onto the dildo and John's cock. "What are you?" she demanded, not relinquishing her grip on her throat.

"A...a whore," Delia choked, tears starting to leak from her eyes.

"What kind of whore?"

"A diso...disobedient one...?" She cried out as Jenny angled the strapon at a delicious angle.

"That's right. Mmm and you like this, don't you baby?" Jenny kissed away the tears, turned on by how much power she had over this girl, by how much she was making her suffer. Delia whimpered and nodded. "I love gluttonous little sluts. Don't you?" she added over the ghost's shoulder to her husband, getting close.

John bit Delia's shoulder, driving his dick as fast and hard into the ghost girl's tight ass as he could. Normally, he'd feel some concern to the edge in Jenny's words, but not right now. Not with the lust and coke burning in his veins. "Oh, I fucking love the greedy little sluts," he growled, biting Delia's throat as he impaled her on his shaft again. "You do too, you little whore. Don't you?"

"Yes..." Delia moaned.

"Say it!" John barked, grabbing a fist full of hair and yanking.

"Fuck me!- Delia shrieked. "Oh... Oh fuck... Use me like, like the... The greedy, disobedjent.... Disobedient whore I... I... Oh.... Oh God!". Her body convulsed, tightening around his dick and the dildo as she climaxed. Then, before he could get off as well, her body faded and vanished like the sea foam.

John stood, gasping and wild-eyed, staring at the coke-dusted figure of his wife. The belt clattered to the deck, unheeded. Then he was on Jenny, hands dragging white trails of pure Columbian over her breasts and shoulders as he pushed her back, spinning her. There was a feral hunger in his eyes as he slammed her belly into the ship's railing, and he laughed as he heard her gasp. "You liked it, didn't you?" he growled, grabbing a fistful of her short hair with one hand and reaching around to grab the dildo with the other. "You got off on fucking that ghost for hours, didn't you?"

He grunted as he pushed his cock into her ass, feeling the dildo filling her cunt as he buried himself in her. "I sure as fuck did.". He gripped thedildo, using it as a lever to fuck harder and deeper into her rear. "I should have made her watch me fuck you. Should have let her see you get off on my dick, then fucked her while she couldn't cum.". He twisted her head, making her turn so he could kiss her. ". Fuck. I can taste her on you.". He gasped as he felt his climax build. "Fuck! Jenny! I... I.."

His hips slammed into her rear, hilting his cock in her ass. He shouted something as he came, one hand gripping her throat as he shot ropes of hot, thick cum into her, flooding her colon. Finally, spent, he slumped against her. "We need to pick up more hitchhikers."

Jenny grinned as she fucked Delia hard, watching her come closer and closer to finally getting that release as John made her beg them to use her like the little slut she was. Finally she came, the dildo moving slightly inside Jenny as Delia's walls pulsed around it. She grinned and moved her hands up to the girl's breasts...just as the ghost faded then vanished. Her expression changed from one of wicked delight to vicious, unbridled rage.

"No!" she snarled through clenched teeth. But she didn't have time for much more of a reaction before John spun her and pushed her against the rail. She gasped, losing her breath for a moment as her husband gripped her hair and pushed the dildo deeper inside her even as he shoved his cock into her ass. The coke made everything feel gritty and unpleasant...but who was she to deny her husband?

"You liked it, didn't you?" he growled in her ear. "You got off on fucking that ghost for hours, didn't you?"

"'Course I did," Jenny growled back, gripping the rail so hard her knuckles turned white as he slammed into her ass. "Fuck John...you loved watching us too..." He confirmed as much before twisting her head at an uncomfortable angle to kiss her hard, reveling in tasting the other woman on his wife's lips. She cried out as he came inside her, gripping the rail so hard she thought she might break something, until finally he slumped against her back. Jenny's throat burned as she laid her cheek against the wood, not entirely sure what had just happened or whether she had enjoyed it.

"We need to pick up more hitchhikers."

"Saucy Jack"
London, April 1887

"I um...I told myself that I was just drunk. That he'd taken advantage of me." Jenny blushed with shame and looked down at the table, tracing the patterns in the wood with her finger. It seemed that neither of them had exactly been true in the decades before their current arrangement. They were passing the evening recounting their infidelities to each other in the name of honesty. It was nearly their one hundred and eighty-eighth anniversary, and there was no point in keeping secrets anymore. She was telling John about the Indian during the War of 1812. "That wasn't the truth, obviously. He didn't take advantage of me. I did it all willingly...although, I mean, I've sort of always had this fantasy. Y'know, like, what if I wasn't willing, what would it be like?"

Jenny had never been raped, thank God, although there had been that near-miss with Ben Halliwell long before she'd died. She'd never fantasized about Ben or men like him actually raping her. But She had to admit that every now and then putting up a struggle as if she didn't want it, even if she did, had it's appeal.

"So that's where you were," John laughed, sounding slightly awkward. It had been nearly forty years since Jenny had suggested that they give each other permission to stray, as long as they returned to each other. In that time, both of them had grown comfortable with the idea, comfortable enough to talk about and even share their conquests. But, until tonight, he'd never worked up the nerve to confess his infidelities from before that time. When he'd finally admitted to one, Jenny had confessed she'd had her own affairs as well. Not a lot, not compared the last forty years. But, it seemed, both of them had kept secrets.

It felt good to get them out in the open. Even if it was a little embarrassing.

"1812..." He thought for a moment. "I don't recall being worried. then. And there was a dark-haired Quebecois then, a wealthy young widow who'd gotten lonely. She fancied herself a practitioner of the occult arts, too, so when I turned her down - which was difficult, believe me - she decided to enspell me." He chuckled at the memory. "Wrote my name in blood on a bit of paper and burned it, telling me I'd burn for her." Sipping his rum, he looked embarrassed. "Rubbish and nonsense, but... well, you were out on an errand and..." He shrugged. "It was as good an excuse as any."

He swallowed another mouthfull of rum. "But, enough of that. Am I understanding you? You want me to... rape you?

"Enspell," Jenny scoffed. "You and witches, I swear. You're lucky she didn't give you anything else that burned, or you would've been worried." She smiled through the embarrassment...and the pain. It wasn't fair to hold John up to a different standard and that's why she didn't say anything; she'd done her fair share, and there was a reason their arrangement now was the way it was. But she'd have been lying if she claimed it didn't hurt. Still, the past was the past and there was no point in dwelling.

Of course, moving forward was a little embarrassing too. Green eyes flicked about the room, avoiding the burning dark eyes of her husband as she felt her face burn. She rubbed the back of her neck and giggled nervously, not recalling feeling this shy about something sexual since she had proposed that they begin this arrangement in the first place. It was a secret fantasy she'd had, even when she was alive, but had never dared to voice aloud.

"I mean, when you put it like that it sounds silly," she giggled. Jenny cleared her throat and took a long drink. "But...essentially, yeah. Y'know...I fight back, you pin me to the wall or throw me to the ground...get rough with it..." Finally she managed to look at his face, but not quite meet his eyes. "I thought it might be fun..."

There was pain in her expression as Jenny joked about his 'witch', pain enough that John had to look away. God, he hadn't meant to hurt her. Not ever. That's why he'd played the various little games, finding ways to justify each of the infidelities so he wouldn't have to let himself admit that it would have hurt her if she'd known. And now that he'd found out she'd done the same thing? He didn't know if he wanted to laugh or cry. So he settled for pouring himself another drink and knocking back a mouthfull. "But, enough of that. Am I understanding you? You want me to... rape you?"

"I mean, when you put it like that it sounds silly," she giggled.

"No," John said, voice hollow. "No, it doesn't." He swallowed another drink. "You told me about Cheng Shih and how she ran things. And I ran things a similar way. But..." He gestured vaguely, remembering the boasts of some of the other pirates he'd known. The victims he'd seen, men and women both. Not everyone had been so generous.

Jenny cleared her throat and took a long drink. "But...essentially, yeah. Y'know...I fight back, you pin me to the wall or throw me to the ground...get rough with it..." Finally she managed to look at his face, but not quite meet his eyes. "I thought it might be fun..."

"Fun." He took another drink, thinking. The realities were brutal, and ugly. But, they weren't talking about reality here, were they? This was a fantasy. A game. No different, really, from the rough games they'd played before - Hong Zhenni and her captive, or strangers at a bar, or any of the others. It wouldn't be a real rape, after all. Not if she was... "Yeah, I think I can see that. You're the one who told me, a while back, that fantasies aren't always something you should take literally." Nodding, he swallowed the last of the rum before he turned to face her.

"Okay, sure," he said, pouring another glass. It took far more alcohol to affect him, these days, but he still liked the taste. "But, on one condition." Leaning forward, he stared at her with the most serious expression he could manage. "We need some sort of signal. Something you can say, or you can do, that tells me that it's too much. That you want to stop, because it doesn't feel fun anymore. All right? If we do that, then yeah. It'll be fun."

He was judging her, she could feel it, especially when he brought up Ching Shih. They had both been a part of that world, she admittedly for a much shorter time, but Jenny had still seen her fair share of victims outside of Shih's fleet. And she could still remember Ben Halliwell knocking her to the ground, ripping her shirt open, and for over a year the humiliation and fear... But this wasn't that. Her fantasy wasn't that. It was just a game, just like any other game they'd played. Finally John agreed on the condition that she give him a signal if it wasn't fun for her anymore.

"Of course," she agreed quickly, looking back up at her husband with a small smile. "What if I say...strawberries?" Jenny blushed again and shrugged, still embarrassed about this particular fantasy and the nonsensical feeling of saying something random like "strawberries" in the middle of a game. But his plan made sense and it didn't have to be strawberries. "Or something else if you want. I dunno...what do you think?" She was still so unaccountably nervous about all this and looked desperately to John for his approval.

Back
Top Bottom