Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Exploration (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

TheCorsair

Fruit Bat Vampire
"Light and Shadow"
Paris. 1918.

It was dark in the room. The only light was the red and blue of the neon lights of the hotel sign, shining through the slats of the blinds and reflecting from the large mirror above the ornate dresser on the opposite wall. Streaks of light playedcacross the furnishings - a king-sized four-post bed and canopy, two wing-backed chairs and a small table, a wardrobe. Distantly, the sounds of the Parisian streets could be heard.

The door opened, granting a glimpse of the rooms beyond. A tall, slim man entered. His dark hair was somewhat longer than was fashionable, and his dark goatee gave his features a saturnine air, and his pale skin shone in the dim light. He wore a grey suit and white shirt, with a paisley silk tie, and walked with a swaying, rolling gait like that if a man too long at sea.

A woman followed him, laughing and hanging on to his hand. She was small, with a great mass of wavy chestnut hair and dancing blue eyes, and skin the color of coffee and cream. Her white dress clung to her proud, slim body and left her long, coltish legs bare below the knees. She drew herself into the man's arms, her lips rising to meet his as they stepped to one side. His hands cupped her firm behind as her arms twined around his neck, and tongues lazily duelled as they kissed deeply.

"So forward, Monseur Sparrow!" she laughed, her fingers stroking his neck and loosening his tie. The knot came undone and she undid the top two buttons, placing gentle kisses on the skin beneath. "Wharever would your wife say, if she saw us!"

Their laughter echoed in the alleyway, the sound of their stumbling footsteps following them around the corner. Whispers, giggles, kisses, caresses complemented perfectly the blare of a trumpet and the occasional stare. She'd found a new obsession in the contrast of their skin and couldn't stop staring, watching her hand in his, their laced fingers. He was so different from anyone she'd ever been with before. They tumbled together through the dark rooms until they found the knob for the appropriate one.

"Jack!" She only ever called him Jack when he was in trouble. The petit redhead's eyes flicked over them both before she slapped him though not half as hard as she felt he deserved. "Why would you do that?" she demanded. "I told you to wait for us. You remember what happened in Singapore." The women's eyes met for a moment and they shared a knowing smirk before a pair of large, muscled arms wrapped around her waist.

"She can be very persuasive, chere," the second man mumbled into her neck, placing kisses along her throat and shoulder. "You are very much alike."

Dark hands slid down her black beaded dress, gathering the fabric in bunches, pulling the skirt up around her hips. Jack's wife met his eyes with a triumphant little smirk before she turned to face her companion . A black silk tie and waistcoat were the only interruptions of color in his white suit and it was on those she focused now, her fingers deftly managing both before she was once again distracted. Her pale hands seemed to glow in the dim neon light against coffee-dark skin as they slid over his shaved pate and down to his cheeks where she held him before pushing herself up onto her toes to cush a kiss to his lips.

Celine--for the woman in Jack's arms was named Celine--grinned over Jack's shoulder at the two before returning her attention to the man at hand. Slender fingers forced the surrender of two more buttons and her hands splayed across his chest, pushing the fabric partway off of his shoulders while she traced more kisses over his skin.

"Your wife is too hard on you, Monsieur Sparrow, and my husband too lenient." Her kisses strayed up his neck as she undid his last few buttons, untucking his shirt and pushing it and his suit coat to the floor. "Perhaps we can earn forgiveness if we show them just how persuasive I can be, non?"

"My wife," Jack said with a grin, caressing Celine's cheek with his thumb, "is only hard on me when the mood strikes her. And then she takes quite a firm hand in her dealings with me." He sighed in pleasure, leaning back against the wall as she caressed his length through his trousers. "But you are very persuasive..."

Mischeif glittered in Celine's eyes as she squeezed gently, exploring his hardness. "I too, have a firm hand.!" she purred, stroking him. "On occasion."

Jack pulled her against him, enjoying the feel of her small breasts against his chest, seperated only by a thin layer of silk. "Do you now?" he murmured. "Well, so do I." He watched Jenny and her companion of the evening - Jean Luc, he recalled - as they melded together in the half-light. Her pale skin and copper hair were a stark contrast against the glossy black of his skin, and his dark fingers gleamed in her copper hair and against the beaded fabric of her black dress.

From time to time he had simply watched as his wife took other men, and he could have easily watched her with Jean Luc. But he had was married, and his Celine was beautiful and willing, and Jenny had whispered that Jack should have her as well. And so, meeting Jenny's green eyes for a moment before Jean Luc turned her away, he smiled and blew her a kiss before turning back to the coffee-and-cream woman in his arms.

"Lenient," Jean-Luc echoed as Jenny broke their kiss so that they could breathe. "Say, rather, giving. I pride mysrlf on knowing what a lover wishes, and giving it."

One of his hands tangled in her hair as he kissed her, turning and pressing her into the wall as he did. Catching her hands, he raised them over her head and held them against the wall, enjoying the way her breasts pushed against her dress as he did. "Perhaps you are too hard upon your husband, on occasion. But that si not what you want now, is it cherie?"

He pressed into her, claiming her mouth roughly as his whole body moved against hers. His free hand explored her thigh, pulling it around his hip as he ground against her. "You want to be taken, do you not? To be used." Pinning her against the wall with his hips, he cupped a breast and squeezed. "Tell me," he whispered, breath hot in her ear as he pinched her nipple. "Tell me."

"Mm? Is that so?" Celine pressed kisses across his chest, slowly working her way in a zigzag pattern down his torso. Her fingers easily freed him of a belt and his trouser fastenings. "And how firm can you be, mon amie?"

There was a challenge in Celine's eyes as she slipped her slender hand beneath the waistline of his pants, a soft groan as her fingers closed around his shaft. She watched him blow a kiss to his wife and smiled, shaking her head. Her zigzagging continued and occasionally she would scrape her teeth against his flesh until at last she was on her knees tracing kisses around the base of his cock while she stroked it. Her kisses led her up his shaft and finally she placed a kiss on the tip, looking up at him with her eyes.

"I've not yet felt that firm hand, Jacques," she challenged, her lips pressing against the tip of his cock as they moved. "Sometimes I need a firm hand, you know." Celine maintained her eye contact as she continued placing kisses along Jack's shaft and head but never taking it into her mouth.

~*~

"You must be very generous," Jenny purred before Jean-Luc's fingers tangled in her hair as he pressed her against the wall. Her hands were pinned against the wall and she felt helpless, trapped as she was between his firm, muscled body and the wall. She loved it. "Oh you don't think so?"

She opened her mouth more but he pinned her and stopped her lips with his own. Jenny's body moved as his moved against her, making her ache with need as he pulled her thigh over his hip. Even through his trousers, through her dress, she could feel his cock grinding against her and her eyes widened just at the feel of his size. It was daunting, but God had it felt good against her and it had left her wanting more when he was suddenly still and holding her still with his body. Her eyes closed and her mouth dropped open slightly as he whispered in her ear and squeezed her breast. Her resolve to be uppity with him was gone in a shiver of goosebumps.

"Take me," Jenny squeaked once her voice had come back. She pulled her other leg up around his hip, trusting the strength of her broad body to keep her pinned against the wall. "Use me like a common slut. Fuck me." This last came as a moan before she suddenly turned her head to kiss him hard, biting his lip gently before entwining her tongue with his.

Jack stared down at Celine, a mixture of lust and mischeif dancing in his eyes. "Sometimes?" he purred. "Then maybe you should show your husband what you can do, when someone takes a firm hand with you..." His hands gripped her hair as he playfully forced his cock between her lips. She went along, offering a token resistance before sighing around his shaft and caressing it with his tongue. His hands moved as he set the pace.

Therecwas something entrancing about Celine's lips around his cock. Something hypnotic about the way it glistened red and white in the light from the street, contrasting with the coffee and cream flesh of his lover for the evening. Both of them moaned as his head bumped the back of her throat and Jenny begged Jean Luc to fuck her like a common slut.

"Oh, I plan to," Jean Luc purred, his deep voice a low thunder in Jenny's ear. "Your every hole, you little slut." His cock ground against her as he twisted her head so she could watch Celine cup Jack's balls as he fucked her mouth. "Your every hole, while you watch your husband fuck my wife." He nipped her nick, white teeth behind dark lips leaving red marks on her skin. Then, suddenly, he released her.

Jack rolled his head, lost in Celine's glorious mouth as he watched Jean Luc step back and undo his fly. His eyes went a little wide, and be offered a respectful salute to what emerged. Jack was well endowed, but Jean Luc's fully-erect rod must have been a foot long. The big black man acknowledged Jack's salute with a wave and a wink, before pushing Jenny to her knees. "A common slut," he rumbled, his thick ebon head smearing precum on her ruby lips, "would get her man off. Before her husband can."

Celine's lips remained closed at first, putting up a playful resistance before opening her lips to take his cock. Though he was most certainly well endowed it was somewhat of a relief after Jean Luc, though of course that had been one of the reasons she'd married him in the first place. She moaned as his head hit the back of her throat, sending vibrations through his shaft before her lips slid back up to his head. She cupped Jack's balls, sucking hard on his tip then taking his entire shaft again all at once. Jack's grip in her hair tightened as he fucked her mouth and she moaned, caressing his shaft with her tongue as he thrust it into her throat.

Jenny shivered at Jean Luc's voice in her ear and bit her lip as she watched Jack and Celine. Dear God they were hot! She moved her hips against his cock with a quiet, needy whine while he promised to fuck her in every way while they watched their spouses. Another shiver moved up her spine as he nibbled at her neck, but made a noise and looked around at the sudden release of pressure against her body. Jean Luc was still there of course and Jenny waited with her back pressed against the wall, praying he would take her right there, that she wouldn't have to wait any longer. Then he pulled his stiff cock from his pants and her eyes went wide, mouth dropping open slightly.

"Oh my...I..." Jenny stammered as though it were her first time ever seeing one. Well, it was her first time seeing and taking a thick black cock like his but she hadn't expected that.

It seemed physically impossible that she could ever take all of that in any hole, never mind one so limited as her mouth, but still she had to try. She dropped to her knees obediently, licking the precum from her lips with a little groan before taking as much as she could into her mouth. Jenny moaned around his thick shaft and looked up at him with wide green eyes before wrapping her fingers around the base of his length and sliding it up what she couldn't take into her mouth and throat. She had long learned to suppress her gag reflex but would only take so much for safety's sake, and Jack could see Jean Luc's shaft in her throat as she deep throated him. The hand around his shaft moved to massage his balls as her free hand gripped his hip, pulling him to her with each thrust. Unused to such length and girth however it wasn't long before she needed a short respite.

"You know," Jenny purred, licking his head as she massaged Jean Luc's balls, "I can't wait to feel your big, thick cock between my tits. Mmmm fucking my tits and my mouth at the same time..." She looked up at him and grinned before taking as much as she could again, all at once. One hand slipped between her thighs at the thought of Jean Luc titfucking her while she sucked off as much as she could. Her dress hiked up over her thighs as she pushed aside her panties to touch herself and she kept eye contact with him, waiting for him--daring him really--to punish her for doing so, or to reward her for such a good idea.

Jean Luc gave Jenny a speculative look, licking his lips as Jenny deep-throated his cock and fingered herself. Then his hands slid between her back and the wall, undoing the buttons of her dress. "I like the way you think," he rumbled, pushing the black fabric down to expose her breasts. "And such fine breasts as well."

He moved his hips, sliding his shaft from her throat. Still maintaining a grip on Jenny's hair he moved across the room, compelling her to follow on all fours, and settled into one of the wing-back chairs. He tugged at her hair gently, drawing her up so that his throbbing shaft pushed into the valley of her breasts. "Fuck it," he growled. "Use your slut mouth to suck my balls dry while I fuck these splendid tits of yours."

Jack watched his wife go to it with a will, and moaned as Celine's hand and mouth played him like a flute. He leaned back into the wall, offering her more, and she took it willingly. When he pulled her away, she made a diszppointed little whimper. "Shhh," he admonished, tasting himself on her lips as he kissed her. "I've got an idea."

Nimble fingers unhooked the buttons of her dress and slid it down her shoulders. It fell free, pooling at her feet, and Jack slowly kissed his way down her body. She was different from Jenny, with small breasts and a slim figure - unlike his wife's heavy breasts and lush curves. Her pubic hair, revealed when Jack slipped her panties down her long legs, was trimmed into a little strip and glistened with her arousal. "And is this your idea, monseur?" she gasped as Jack tasted her.

"Half of it," Jack admitted, rising to his feet and lifting her in his arms. He carried her to the bed, where Jenny would have an unrestricted view if she cared to take her attention from Jean Luc, and stretched out. "Let me taste you," he said, stroking his cock as he offered it to Celine. "While you suck me."

Celine pouted when Jack shushed her and pulled her to her feet. But her disappointment didn't last long and she tangled her hands in his hair as he worked her way down her body, licking her wet slit and causing her to gasp. She noticed, as she braced herself on his shoulders, that she was the opposite of his wife in every way; slender where Jenny curved, dark where she was light. The contrast was appealing and amused her.

"Is this your idea, monsieur?" she gasped, clenching her fingers in his hair and moaning. He caught her by surprise when he rose again and picked her up, carrying her over to the bed and laying down. Celine licked her lips as he stroked his length and offered it to her, suggesting she allow him the same pleasure.

"You have some very good ideas," she admitted before crawling down his body, knees on either side of his head, and taking his cock greedily into her mouth with a moan. When she felt his tongue in her cunt she gasped around his girth, nearly choking, and arched her back with another low moan. She pushed her hips against his face, grinding her pussy against his mouth and encouraging him to fuck her with his tongue while she swirled her tongue around his thick shaft. When she looked up with her eyes Celine could see a side view of her husband being pleasured and as though sensing her gaze he looked over to lock eyes with her and smiled, petting Jenny's hair and laying his hand on the back of her head to push her farther down his cock.

Jenny had crawled obediently, letting her dress fall to her waist and positioning herself on her knees in front of Jean Luc. Her eyes drifted to his left where Celine was taking her husband into her mouth, but Jean Luc tugged at her hair again and pulled her up before pushing his cock between her breasts. She bit her lower lip lightly as he gave instructions and nodded obediently, pushing her heavy breasts around his pulsing shaft.

"Ooohhh..." Jenny ran her tongue up and down his cock, making it glide more smoothly between her breasts before she slid it into her mouth and down her throat once more. She moaned around his shaft as it slid in and out of her throat, between her breasts, making her ache with need. It had seemed impossible that he could possibly fit in any orifice but damned if she didn't want him to fuck every hole she had with this monstrous, dark cock between her creamy breasts. Several times Jenny looked to the left to watch Jack and Celine but was brought back by a sharp command to pay attention to the task at hand.

Jack moaned into Celine's cunt as she straddled his face, bringing her slick lips to his, and then groaned as her lips enveloped his shaft once more. His pale hands slid iver her coffee-and-cream flanks, gripping her firm rear as his tongue explored her. First he traced the swollen entrabce herself, his fingers toying with the puckered muscle if her sphincter and scraping over her skin as he tongued her clit. She began moving against his mouth as he felt the back of her throat brush his head, and in response he thrust his tongue deep into her.

The result was electric. Her body arched and clenched as she gasped around him. Then, as he explored her walls with his tongue and worked her clit with his lips, she began to stroke and suck him with a desperate intensity. His fingers tightened, biceps shaking with the strain as he held her slit to his mouth, and her muscular thighs threatened to crush his skull, and it was glorious.

"Pay attention," Jean Luc growled, gripping Jenny's hair and thrusting his spit-slick shaft between her breasts and into her throat. "My wife can use you some other time. For now, you are mine!" He groaned aloud, feeling his girth stretch her throat. "That's it, you little cock-slut. Suck that dick. Suck my dick and finger yourself, knowing I'm fucking you in front of your man."

God, she was hot. Fucking hot, with those red lips and porcelein cheeks stretched around his rod. He drove himself into her, watching her creamy tits glisten with her own spit as he fucked between them. "Finger yourself, slut. But you best not cum. You'll cum when I tell you, you little Irish whore, got that? Tell me!" He gripped her hair, pulling her off his cock. "Show me how you're finger-fucking yourself, getting all wet for my cock. Then use that slut mouth to make me want to fuck you!"

Celine couldn't help but close her thighs around Jack's head as he held her down, his fingers toying with her ass and stimulating her further. She moaned as she worked his shaft harder, faster, letting him penetrate her in any sense of the word he might desire. She moaned as she moved against him and moved one hand down to cup his balls again. Two could play at his game; as her mouth worked his cock her other hand pushed Jack's remaining clothing off, or at least tried until they got caught on his shoes. It was enough for her purposes. Celine's free hand slid between his thighs, beyond his balls, to press two fingers to his perineum while she simultaneously took his entire shaft into her mouth and sucked hard.

Jenny began to apologize but Jean Luc thrust his cock down her throat once more, promising that Celine would get to her some other time. She moaned as he claimed her as his and pulled her skirt up to finger herself once more when instructed to. Her breasts jiggled around his shaft with each thrust and her eyes glittered in the neon-shot darkness as she looked up at him, begging with her eyes for his cum. She moaned as she slid her fingers against her soaked pussy, nodding as much as she could with a cock down her throat as she received instructions.

All at once Jean Luc pulled her off of his cock and she groaned, wincing as she swallowed. "Of course I'm all wet for your cock daddy," she moaned. "My fingers aren't enough; couldn't cum if I were allowed to, not after knowing your thick cock could be deep in my cunt. Mmm or in my tight ass...God I need your cock!" Jenny leaned forward to lick his throbbing shaft, kissing and nuzzling it lovingly, sucking on the tip as though she could draw his seed into her mouth that way. One hand slid up to her generous breasts, squeezing them, pinching her own nipples as she moaned and fingered herself. "Please baby, oh please I need you...need to feel you balls deep slamming my pussy until I can't walk...need to ride you breathless...need to taste all that delicious cum..." She sat back on her rear with her legs out in front of her strained against the hand gripping her hair to suck on as much of Jean Luc's cock as she could get, positioning herself so he could see her touch herself while desperately trying to get as much of his shaft as she could in any way she could.

Jack moaned into Celine's dripping slit once more, bucking his hips and driving his cock into her throat as she played with his balls. Her own greedy moans, and the delicious flavor of his dark lover's arousal, and the lovely sound of Jenny begging fot Jean Luc's thick cock all inspired him to fuck harder. Mouth wide ooen he thrust his tongue deeper into her sex, knowing it wasn't long enough to reach her cervix and trying anyway. One of his fingers pressed against her ass, slowly parting the tight ring of muscle. Celine stiffened for an instant, then made a low keening sound as he penetrated her to the first knuckle.

He coludn't have told you who came first. Just thst she was screaming and grinding herself on his mouth as she clenched around his tongue and drenched his lips and beard. His cock pulsed, the first jet of semen filling her mouth and dripping down her chin as she threw her head back. Even as she moaned her wanton pleasure her hand worked his cock, causing white jets of Jack's seed to splash across her, shining like pearls on her small coffee-and-cream breasts.

Jean Luc moaned at the sight, and at the feel of Jenny's mouth and tits on his aching cock. "Celine was too much for him," he laughed. "Or maybe... he just..." God, but he was close. "Maybe... he just... just likes... hearing... his wufe... beg like... like... oh, oh God!" His thick cock pulsed within the soft valley of Jenny's breasts as cum gushed from his head faster than she could swallow. The greedy way she tried drove him to fuck into her mouth, and his seed drooled down her chin and dripped onto her chest.

Finally, spent, he stared down at her with lust-fogged eyes. "My wife made quute a mess," he said, running his ebony fingers through her copper curls of hair. "Go clean your husband's cum off her." His cock, softened but still thick, pulsedca little as a final dribble of semen spurted onto her skin. "Do it right, and I'll fuck that dripping snatch of yours while he watches."

He gave her a playful shove towards the bed. "Go, and think of this black cock streatching your cunt while you lick your husband's cum off my wife."

Celine stiffened briefly as Jack slipped a finger into her ass with little warning, then relaxed and moaned as she became accustomed to it. With his tongue deep in her cunt, his finger in her ass, and his cock in her mouth it was impossible to hold back. She threw her head back just as he began to cum, wailing through her release and grinding her slit on his mouth as his seed dripped down her chin, her throat, her breasts. She bit her lip and moaned, running her forefinger through the semen on her breasts and licking it off even as she rolled off of Jack.

"That was incredible, mon amie," she said breathlessly, her chest heaving. "Mon dieu! I cannot wait to see what else you can do!" She looked over at him and grinned, though it was clear for now she wasn't able to move much.

"Like what baby?" Jenny teased with a coquettish smile before plunging his cock back into her mouth, just in time to catch his seed.

She closed her eyes and moaned gratefully, trying to swallow it all down but failing and choking a little; there was just so much of it! Cum spilled from her mouth as he thrust into it, down her chin, over her chest where it was smeared across her breasts and his cock by the motion of his thrusting. Jenny was a picture of perverse innocence as she looked up at him with large green eyes full of wonder and cum all over her mouth and tits. She pouted and made to complain when he told her to clean up Celine, curling her fingers around what little of his cock wasn't already nestled between her breasts. But when he told her of the reward she'd get for it she grinned and kissed his head playfully before she was shoved away. As she stepped over she slipped her dress off so that when she crawled on the bed she wore only her panties, garter, stockings, and high heels.

Celine for her part grinned lazily and watched Jenny's approach with her head on Jack's chest. She stretched out almost perpendicular to Jack, arms languidly draped over his body and legs parted slightly. "She still is not allowed to cum, oui?" She tilted her head sideways to look to her husband for confirmation, which she received, then turned back to watch Jenny crawl up her body. "Let's see how obedient a slut you really are, hm?" Celine purred.

In an attempt to head her off, Jenny positioned herself between Celine's knees then pushed her legs apart with her own. She kissed her hard, sliding a hand into her hair and holding her firmly. She gasped, however, when her mocha tinted lover slid her fingers beneath her panties and fingered her soaked cunt. Jenny moaned and her grip on Celine's hair loosened, causing the latter to smile in triumph.

"I believe you were given a task, mon amie," she reminded her. Jenny twitched and Celine smiled when she found a particularly sensitive spot. "If I were you, if I wanted that thick, black, delicious cock in my cunt, I'd get to it. Without cumming," she reminded her, toying with that sensitive spot. Jenny's kisses trailed from her lips to her chin where she greedily licked off Jack's seed. She continued down her throat and neck, moaning as Celine stimulated her while she tried not to cum. Jenny looked up and caught Jack's eye just before taking the dark woman's breasts into her mouth one at a time, sucking his cum off of her tits.

God, but she was hot.

Jack always enjoyed watching Jenny with other men, of course. Not as much as he enjoyed fucking her himself, but the sight of her pleasure as she took anither man usually left him hard and aching. But Jenny with another woman? Now that was a thing he never grew weary of. And Celine's dark flesh, striped red and blue by neon lights, contrasted in heavenly fashion with his wife's porcelain skin. So he rolled onto his side, lazily stroking his semihard cock as he drank in the sight of Jenny's lips and tongue as she explored the other woman's form.

"Oui, Jenny," Celine moaned, arching her back a little to give Jenny better access to her breasts. "No wonder my Jean Luc screamed for you. You have the tongue of a devil, no?" She pulled Jenny's mouth to hers, tongue exploring deeply. "Your husband's seed tastes wonderful," she whispered. "And better still from your lips."

With that she pushed Jenny back, working a second finger into her dripping sex as she laid her down. Her tongue traced Jenny's full breasts, lapping the shimmering trails of Jean Luc's seed from her flesh. Then she kissed Jenny again, hungrily. "And does my man taste better from my mouth? Or direct from his long, thick cock?"

Pulling back, she lifted Jenny's rear and peeled her panties away. Jean Luc caught the wet silk, lifting it to his nostrils and drinking down the scent of her arousal as his hand slid up and down his hardening monster of a cock. Celine watched for a momeny, then turned back to Jenny. "You are lucky, no? For he will be ready to take you. Soon."

Two fingers slid back into Jenny with a soft, wet sound. Celine moaned her approval, then gave Jenny a playfully worried look. "But you are not ready! Not yet, I fear!" Licking her lips, she slowly worked a third finger into the writhing Irishwoman's cunt. "But I will help you," she purred, guiding Jenny's hand to her own sex. "You want my help, don't you? Look at his magnificent cock, cherie. You wish to take it all, do you not?"

She leaned forward, her voice a husky whisper. "Tell him. Beg me to let you fuck my husband's thick cock, Jennifer."

One of Jenny's arms slipped around Celine's tiny waist and held her body against hers as her tongue circled one dark chocolate nipple. The Powers That Be had returned Jenny to the body she'd had at twenty-five. At that age she'd already born two children, which had engorged her not-insubstantial bosom and given her generous hips while, after losing the baby weight, her the rest of her had for the most part returned to only slightly larger than its original proportions. As a result it appeared as though she ought to naturally dominate the lover so aesthetically opposed to her in every way and for a while she did. Jenny watched her husband stroke his cock as she held Celine close, suckling at her nipples, sliding her fingers against her clit, worshiping those small breasts with her mouth.

Then Celine turned things on their head when she pulled Jenny up for a deep kiss. She moaned against the darker woman's mouth, sliding her tongue against hers, nipping gently at her lip. Jenny laid back obediently, stretching out and moaning when another finger was slipped into her soaked pussy. It was Celine's turn to clean up her husband's mess, lapping up Jean Luc's seed before kissing her hard again. Jenny groaned and slipped a finger into Celine's sex, twining their legs together before coming up for air.

"I love it anyway you'll give it to me," she groaned in answer to the coffee-and-cream colored woman's questions. She whined in protest when Celine pulled away, but squirmed as she peeled away her panties, leaving her only in garters, stockings, and high heels. Her sex twitched as she watched Jean Luc, but then his wife claimed her attention again and she moaned as she fingered her.

"Oh God..." she breathed as Celine's third finger slid into her cunt and she promised to help Jenny ready herself. In her pleasure she'd nearly forgotten about Celine and gladly slid two fingers into that warm, waiting pussy while massaging her clit with her thumb. Her free hand found Jack's, lacing her fingers with his as the women played together.

"Pleeeaaase," Jenny moaned, moving her hips to fuck herself with Celine's fingers. Every now and then she had to take a few slow, deep breaths to focus on not cumming. "Please Madame let me have him. God I need his thick cock deep inside me, pounding my cunt. I need it all. Maîtresse Celine please..." She leaned up and kissed her hard, hoping to convince her. "What if I were a good slut for you too?" she offered. "I could lick your cunt, Maîtresse, while I took all of him inside me. I could fuck you with my tongue while he fucked my pussy." She glanced over at Jack, inviting him to put in his claim on one of her holes. Tonight she felt like being used.

Jack stretched lazily, squeezing Jenny's hand as the two women fucked next two him. Rolling on his side he kissed his wife thoroughly, then turned to Celine. "Is she ready, do you think?"

Celine slipped her fingers from Jenny's sex, and held them up for examination. They glistened darkly in the dim light of the room. "Perhaps." She ran her tongue over her middle finger, slowly savoring the other woman's arousal. "Oui, I believe she is." Licking her lips, her blue eyes met Jenny's moss-green eyes. "I believe she wants you as well, Monseur Sparrow."

At that, Jack reached up and pulled Crline down to him. "No," Jack said, staring into Jenny's eyes as he kissed his mocha lover. "Tonight, she has to watch her husband fuck another woman."

"You take liberties, Monseur Sparrow!" Celine cried, playfully pulling away. "What if I refuse?" Her dark hand curled around Jack's white cock. "What if I wish only to watch?"

Jack rolled, throwing her down on her back. "I don't recall giving you a choice," he growled, straddling her hips and pinning her shoulders to the bed. "Tonight," he continued, gazing sideways at Jenny's expression as he leaned forward to roughly kiss the dark-skinned woman beneath him, "tonight you are mine."

Hands gripped Jenny's hips, turning her so that her lower legs hung off the side of the bed. Jean Luc loomed above her. He had stripped, and his naked body gleamed like coal in the dim light. Muscles rolled and bunched beneath his skin, and his black hands made her body seem white as snow as he caressed her stomach. "Such a fine body," he rumbled. "Strong and proud and generous."

He stood between Jenny's spread thighs, his thick head hot against her slick lips. "You've been craving this all night, haven't you?" He gripped his hips and pushed into her slowly, letting her feel his thick member stretch her and giving her time to adjust to his size. "I am generous," be moaned, eyes closing at the pleasure of her slick heat tight around him. "Shall I be slow and gentle, letting your husband see me pleasure you? Or shall I use you before him, fucking a slut's tight cunt?"

Jenny bit her lip as she watched Celine taste her arousal. Her mouth fell open slightly when Jack pulled Celine down for a kiss as he refused to take her in any way. Well that was hardly fair! But unfair was what she had wanted, wasn't it? She watched helplessly as he pulled Celine off of her and threw her down, pinning her to the mattress. God he was hot when he got forceful! Her lip rolled over her teeth as she watched them kiss and was about to say something before her attention was called away by large, strong hands at her hips.

Jean Luc looked like some dark Caribbean god as he stood over her. His dark hands slid up her body, over her stomach, spreading like an oil slick over virgin snow in the most appealing of ways while he praised her body. Strong thighs gripped his hips as he stood between them and she groaned as she felt his head against her aching cunt.

"Yes..." she moaned in answer to his question, arching her hips off of the bed as he gripped them and pushed into her slowly.

Jenny's eyes widened and she gasped. She knew just by looking at him that he would be different from the others, but dear God he was enormous! Over the years she'd fucked cocks of all sizes, enjoying each one in their different way, but she'd never had anyone so thick or so long. Her slick walls stretched to accommodate his girth and as she grew more accustomed to him she moved on his cock ever so slightly. Surely he couldn't have given her everything yet.

"Why not both?" she moaned, tightening her legs around his waist, slowly drawing him in more and more. "Show him how a real man takes care of his woman, then show him how to use a whore properly." She looked over at Jack, grinning teasingly, before returning her attention to Jean Luc. "All I know is that I want you inside me. All of you."

"I am generous," Jean Luc repeated, his voice a husky whisper. "And you are beautiful, and you fit me like a glove." He leaned forward slightly, strong black hands caressing her thighs and then cupping the soft globes of her rear as he pushed his ebon rod deeper into her sex. "Mon dieu!" he groaned. "You are tight on my cock!"

Maintaining his grip on her rear he straightened his back, lifting her lower body off the bed. Staring down at her with eyes the color of molten chocolate, he drank in the sight of her body impaled on his shaft. Her skin seemed to glow in the half-light, and the sudden arch of her back displayed her magnificent rose-tipped breasts.

He held himself still, ignoring the urge to pound into her, letting her adjust as still more of his thick cock stretched her sex. Then he began to move, holding his hips and back still as his arms flexed, biceps bunching and relaxing beneath his glossy skin. His slid her hips back and forth, using her body as another man might use his fist to mastrubate.

Jack watched Jenny's expression of mingled pleasure and shock as Jean Luc plowed into her, looking as if he might split her open with his girth. He wasn't worried, though. Not from the sounds his wife made, and the look of startled bliss in her lust-glazed eyes. But he wasn't just here to watch, now was he?

He rose up, shoving Celine back down as she clung to him. "Roll over," he ordered. She hesitated and he gripped her hip. "I said," he repeated, matching thought to action, "roll over!" This time she did, and he explored her thighs and hips as he pushed her mocha behind into the air.

"Monseur!" Celine breathed, letting her voice and expression drip with shicked innocence. "What will you do to me?"

Jack moved forward, gripping his cock with one hand and rubbing the head against her neatly trimmed sex. "I haven't decided yet," he answered, stroking her thigh with his free hand. "Perhaps I'll take you here..." The moan Celine made at those words, as his head pressed against her clit, made him bite his lip. "Or perhaps here?" Now his cock slid between her cheeks, running over her tight brown bud, and she arched her back at the sensation.

"Either," she breathed, pressing back. "Ah, mon dieu! Either! Both!"

Hands on her hips, Jack adjusted Celine just a little. Just enough to let his wife see them clearly. Then, staring deep into her eyes, he thrust his cock into Celine's sex with a single, deliberately slow movement.

"So generous," Jenny moaned in agreement as he pushed deeper inside her. She gasped, half in pain and half in pleasure as she took him inch by inch, grateful for all of Celine's preparations. "What I wouldn't give to ride that cock," she moaned, squirming as Jean Luc impaled her on his length.

Jean Luc pulled her entire lower body off of the bed, and with their difference in height that meant anything below her shoulder blades. One of her legs wrapped around his waist more firmly, determined to take him all the way to the hilt though that meant cervical penetration and more. The other leg slid over his shoulder, wrapping her knee around the back of his neck. Jenny had always been particularly bendy and in all likelihood it would serve her now better than ever.

"Maîtriser..." Jenny moaned, gripping the duvet in her clenched fists. "Maîtriser please I need all of you...mmmm just like that..." Jean Luc was using her like some sort of sex toy, just a thing to get him off and nothing more, and she loved every second of it.

Celine enjoyed how forceful Jack was becoming as he flipped her onto her stomach and pushed her to her knees. On her elbows she was nearly face-to-face with Jenny, with whom she exchanged a look and a lust-drunk grin.

"Monsieur!" Celine breathed, letting her voice drip with shocked innocence. "What will you do to me?"

She licked her lips hungrily as he rubbed first her clit then her tight sphincter with the head of his cock. She noticed Jenny's head tilted, which was the only warning Celine had that he was going to thrust into her tight cunt. Both women moaned as they made eye contact with their husbands, watching their cocks slide in and out of one another as they were used. Celine grabbed a fistful of Jenny's hair and kissed her hungrily. One of Jenny's hands strayed to her small breast, but a sudden sharp, slightly painful thrust from Jean Luc commanded her attention back where it belonged.

"Then... all of me... you will have..." Jean Luc grunted, working Jenny harder on his cock. His eyes traced his wife's form, her dreamy expressiin as Monseur Sparrow mounted her and the melding of light and shadow as her hungry mouth found Jenny's. Celine arched, gasping as Monseur Sparrow plunged into her again, and Jennifer's hands were like alabaster on her pert breasts. Jean Luc's biceps flexed and his hips rolled forward, and he drew a shhddering breath as he felt his head breach her cervix.

Jack's eyes went wide at Jenny's sharp cry as her sex swallowed Jean Luc's monster of a cock completely. He hadn't been sure she'd be able to, or that it would be pleasurable fir her if she did. But it clearly was - if the way her creamy thighs and calves locked around his glossy black hips was any indicator, or the whimpering cries she uttered as he pounded himself into her.

His own hands explored Celine's body as he pumped himself into her. "You feel so fucking good," he breathed, fingers tangling in her dark hair. "So fucking good on my cock." He grinned. "Do you like my cock in your cunt?"

"Yes, Monseur," Celine gasped, eyes closing as Jack tugged her hair.

"You must be a slut," Jean Luc gasped. "Only an Irish slut like you could take this cock on her first try!"

Jack angled his hips a little, his balls slapping against Celine as he fucked deeper and harder. He pulled Celine's hair, his free hand cupping a small, firm breast as she arched back against him. "Should I cum in you?" he asked. "Do you want to feel this thick cock pumping cum into you while your husband fucks another woman in front of you?"

"Yes..." Celine whimpered.

"You can't wait, can you?" Jean Luc grunted, making Jenny's body jerk with each deep, hard thrust. "You want me to fill your greedy Irish whore cunt with my spunk, don't you? You want me leaking and dripping down your ass, don't you?"

Jack thrust forward hard, still buried in Celine as he pushed her forward onto Jenny. "Use that tongue," he ordered. "Taste your husband's cum on my wife's slit." Celine glanced playfully back at Jack then refused, choosing instead to kiss and nip at her gently rounded belly. Then she yelped as Jack's hand stung her ass. "I told you," he snapped, cock sliding in and out of her sex above Jenny's eyes, "put that tongue to work!"

Of course it was rather painful, but it wasn't painful enough to be unenjoyable. She'd found pleasure in pain of course, but this was a different sort of pain, a new sort. Jenny cried out in pain and pleasure as Jean Luc penetrated her cervix and she found herself incapable of any sort of thought or words, only feeling and emotion while she locked eyes with Jack and held Celine's wrists for stability. She whimpered a little as he pumped in and out of her stretched cunt, reveling in the feeling of being used as nothing more than a sex toy.

"I'm your slut," she insisted with a weak smile though she still gazed at her husband. Each word came out in a burst of breath as it was driven from her body with each thrust. Jean Luc thrust hard and deep inside her and she bit her lip. "God yes!" she cried. "I can't wait for your cum Maître! Can't wait for you to fill me until my body can't take anymore. I guess I'm just selfish that way. Mmmmmm please cum for me Maître...I want all of you..." Jenny gasped for breath and one hand slid down her body to her tender clit. "Please Maître I'm so close...please can I cum now? I've been such a good little whore for you..." Finally she tore her eyes away from her husband to address her "maître" and beg permission from him with one hand still wrapped around his wife's wrist.

Though it wasn't there much longer. Celine staggered forward and gasped when Jack thrust her forward. She glanced over her shoulder, smirking playfully, before disobeying and kissing and nipping Jenny's belly, worshiping that place where her husband's monstrous cock fucked the womb that had already stretched many times before. She yelped when Jack spanked her sharply, but only grinned into Jenny's flesh as he reprimanded her. Jenny's belly twitched when she briefly rimmed her ticklish navel with her tongue and Celine grabbed the hand touching herself, lacing their fingers and pinning her hand to the bed. She slid back, angling herself and moaning as Jack penetrated her at a different angle, so she could heap gratuitous attention on Jenny's generous breasts. Even as she took one pink nipple into her mouth she moaned as she felt Jenny's tongue against her slit, greedily trying to take in both the woman's cunt and her husband's cock.

"She is not a complacent whore like your wife," Jean Luc rumbled, watching with amusement as he pounded Jenny's cunt and fucked her cervix. "Celine needs a firmer hand, a little more discipline."

Distracted by the joint sensation of Jenny's tongue and Celine's sex, it took Jack a moment to register what Jean Luc had said. "I... I noticed..." he gasped. Then, playfully, he slapped Celine's coffee-and-cream rump. "I said, put that tongue to work!"

Celine tried to give him an innocent look, an attempt spoiled by the glazed expression caused by the pleasure of Jack's cock buried in her and Jenny's tongue on her clit. "But... but I am," she insisted, arching her spine and trailing her tongue over one of Jenny's breasts. "Fine work."

From his vantage point, watching her suckle at his wife's chest as her sex swallowed his cock, it was hard to disagree. Particularly since, when she arched her back like that, her walls tightened lije a vice around him. But still, he knew what he really wanted to see. So he slapped her rump again, drawing a squeak of delight, and reached firward to grab a fistfull of hair. "I said," he ordered, dragging her head up to where Jean Luc's thick ebon rod was dripping with Jenny's juices as he used her mercilessly, "put it to work!"

Celine didn't refuse again. She fell to with a will, first sucking at Jenny's clit, then running her warm tongue along Jenny's lips and Jean Luc's cock. "You look so good in her," she moaned, pressing back and down to take more of Jack's cock and Jenny's mouth. "Fuck her," she moaned, spreading her legs to give Jenny better access. "Let me see you cum in her..."

Jean Luc starec down into his wife's eyes, loving the way she contrasted with the tan skin of the man fucking her and creamy skin of his lover of the evening. Jack's hands roamed her back and cupped her breasts, and Jenny's smalker hands clung to her hips and ass, and every thrust of a white cock in her mocha depths made her gasp. "Then watch," he boomed. "Watch me fuck this white slut, and taste my cum on her cunt!"

He was pounding mercilessly into Jenny now, each mighty blow of his cock, slamming her head back into Jack's thighs. The bed seemed to shake with the force as he pounded into her, seeming to grow harder and thicker with each thrust. "Cum for me!" he demanded. "Cum on my thick dick, you Irish cockslut! Cum... cum for... for...FUCK!" With a final, almist brutal thrust his cock throbbed and he roared his pleasure as his seed gushed deep into Jenny's greedy womb.

Jenny's thighs were getting weak and shaky as Jean Luc pounded her mercilessly into the mattress, wracking her body with each blow as he used her. She could think of very few times she'd ever gotten so much pleasure from such disregard. She clung to Celine's hips, sucking at her clit and running her tongue along Jack's pistoning shaft. Her walls twitched around Jean Luc's dick as her husband manhandled their shared lover; she was so close and dear god that was so hot! When Celine finally obeyed Jenny squirmed on the shaft impaling her, moaning against Celine's used sex and pressing her fingertips into the flesh of her ass, pulling her cheeks apart to better reveal that dark, tight ring.

When Jean Luc demanded that she cum Jenny didn't need telling twice. Almost on demand her walls slammed around his monstrous cock, pulsing and milking him for all the cum she could as she cried out, her cries somewhat muffled by his wife's pussy. She slid one hand to her tender cunt as his seed spilled from her, sliding her hand up what little of his cock had been withdrawn before sliding it down again, coating her fingers in his seed.

Celine gasped as she felt Jean Luc's dick pulse beneath her lips and, impressively, it was several long moments before Jenny's womb was too full to take any more. Dutifully she lapped up his seed, though it just kept coming, enough that Jenny's fingers interfered somewhat, much to her annoyance. Eventually she got out of the way and Celine continued licking her sensitive clit, sliding her tongue up and down her husband's cock, swallowing his seed. She gasped and stiffened, then moaned when first one then two of Jenny's cum-coated fingers slipped into her ass. As Jack slid his shaft out of her pussy Jenny slid her fingers into that tight hole, and vice versa, while Jenny licked greedily at her clit and fondled her husband's balls.

"Goooood..." she groaned. "Oh fuck...I...I'm close mon amie..." she gasped before licking at that place where Jean Luc's shaft met Jenny's cunt. "Please...please let me lick your seed off of you...I want to be filled in every way when I cum...Pleeeeaasse..."

Jenny's orgasmic cries vibrated through Jack's dick, mingling with the sight of Celine's tongue on her clit and the sight of Jean Luc's cock pulsing in her cunt and the oearly beads of his cum on her lips. Oh, and with the sight of Jenny's strong, pale fingers penetrating Celine's ass and the feel of them stroking his cock as he fucked deep inti her. All of it combined made him grateful he'd cum once already himself, because otherwise he'd already have joined Jenny and Jean Luc in their pleasure.

Instead, althiugh faltering a little, he held back and kept plunging into Celine's depths as Jenny's tongue and lips explored them both and Celine begged her husband to fill her too. "Slut," he growled, slapping her ass once mire. "Fikthy, cock-hungry whore!"

"Yes!" Celine moaned. "Mon dieu, yes!"

Jean Luc pulled out abruptly, the movement causing his cum and Jenny's juices to spill over her thighs. His cock jerked, pearlescent seed fountaining from his glistening ebon head to splatter across Celine's mocha chin and throat and Jenny's porcelain belly. He gripped his wife's hair and she wrapped her mouth around hm greedily, whimoering with her building irgasm as she sucked Jenny's juices from his member and drank down another load of his sperm. "Oui! Mon dieu, oui!" she screamed, arching her back as her orgasm wracked her small frame. Her walls clenched around Jack's cock as she drove herself back onto his shaft, and her juices drenched Jenny's mouth. Jean Luc's cock, which had slipped from her mouth, puksed a final time, streaking her face and hair with cum.

It was all finally too much for Jack. "So... fuck... YES," he screamed, thrusting to the hilt one last time as hus balls tightened and he emptied himself into Celine's shuddering body. His hips slammed into her ass again and again, cock pumping streams of hot seed into her until he was finally spent.

Jenny moaned beneath them all, reveling in the sex and sweat and the writhing of bodies together. She whined when Jean Luc pulled out, shoving his cock instead into his wife's mouth. But there was more than enough of him to go around, after all, and his warm seed still spilled across her skin.

Finally her husband came. Jenny moved her mouth to lick his shaft as he pumped in and out of Celine's pussy, hoping to catch some of his seed as he pumped it into his mocha lover. Finally he was spent, Celine was spent, Jean Luc seemed spent. Jenny collapsed beneath them all on the bed, only one orgasm to each of their two and ready for more but willing to wait. It was an exhausting venture, after all, but it always excited her to try something new.

"Incredible..." she murmured, splayed spread-eagle on her back.

"A Modest Proposal"
Pavlovskaya, Russkaya Amerika, 1850.

The city, although thriving, had seen better days. Situated at Svyato-Pavlovsky Gavani (or Paul's Harbor, as the British and Americans called it) on Kad'yak Island,, it had once been the center of operations for the fur trade of the Russian-American Company. They had moved that to Novoarkhangelsk in 1894 when the sea otters had vanished from the local waters, but the city still did a steady (if less lucrative) trade in fish.

All in all, it was a peculiar destination for a romantic getaway. But a capsized fishing boat had brought them and Jenny, who was increasingly restless, had expressed a desire to put ashore and stretch her legs. And whether he called himself John or Captain Jack, he had a difficult time saying no to her. So unseen by mortal eyes the Black Pearl had weighed anchor in Paul's Bay, and they'd bundled up against the chill of the Alaskan December and gone exploring.

In truth, to Jack's mind, there wasn't much to see. Wharfs and canneries and small homes, and a mildly impressive chapel of the Russian Orthodox Church. After a time they'd retreated to a local tavern, close nd dim-lit and warm from a coal stove and body heat. They ordered drinks and the house special (a cod chowder), and settled in to a small table in a corner.

"All right," Jack said, "what is it you wanted?" He reached across the table and took her hand. "You said we need to talk, and I've known you long enough to know that means you've something on your mind."

Back
Top Bottom