Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dutiful Pursuit ((Nanaki and ChaosLord))

He was so rough. Much rougher, and stronger than any lover she ever had. Lulu's eyes closed shut, as her ass gyrated back as roughly as she can, her insides were being stretched widely. She loves how he would pull her hair like she's a dirty slut. Nobody has ever dared treat her that way before, afraid of her wrath, but this young prince is unlike any other man. To top it off, he has so much more potential, as he's practically a teenage boy who hasnt seen anything yet. She shuddered to think how much better he can be. Only an idiot would refuse the chance to witness such a thing, and it was on the brink of her orgasm that she made up her mind.

"Yes! I swear my loyalty to you! Im all yours! ALL YOURS! FOREVER!" She screamed on top of her lungs as her insides explodes in a climax that rivaled the first one she had before. Her body went limp, but not for long. She still wants more and by god she will get it. Pushing back with all her might, she caught him off guard, now riding him with her ass facing him, she grew bolder, using her shins and knees to push herself up and down on his cock.

"NNNGH! AAAH! My pussy feels so good!" Her cries are becoming more high pitched. She rode him for at least an hour and a half, her body sore from the effort. Nobody ever lasted this long, not under her tight pussy and wild rythms. With another cry, she cummed hard, falling back to his torso, limp but still whispering for more.

Koyla panted and let his tongue loll out as she squeezed and gyrated her pussy around his throbbing cock, loving the feeling of her fullness pressing back into him, the wondrous searingly hot velvet insides of her pussy as she enveloped him to the hilt, and he released her hair, grabbing her hips in his hands and holding her still against the powerful force of his inhuman strength and speed, fucking into her like a jackhammer. He did not relent as she climaxed, still pounding into her as her pussy tried to clamp down around him, laughing as she screamed and only relenting once she had fallen limp down to the bed. "Then you have your master's blessing." He said to her, "And all the pleasures your frail flesh may yet stand."

Now it was his turn to be surprised, having grown all too confident in assuming the role of authoritative demon lord. As that 'frail flesh' pressed backwards into him, he was thrown off balance and as she began to ride his immense pole so wildly, so yearningly, he found himself biting his lip, gripping the sheets of the bed. He actually had to consciously restrain himself from cumming, so great was the sensation heaped upon him by those squeezing, sucking, lurid folds, splattering them both with her love juices. He was growing over stimulated and throbbed all the harder, bucking his shaft up to meet her downward strokes and let her pound onto him all the harder. A more bestial side of him he never knew he had was rising to the surface, his eyes gleamed and any thoughts of cumming inside as she rode him were dispelled, as he avowed not to be outdone, not to let himself be ridden to orgasm by a mere mortal.

Thus when she collapsed backwards he bit his lip, hard enough to bleed just a little, to keep himself from cumming inside her pulsating, squeezing folds, but she didn't need to see that, to know how close she had brought him. Instead he obliged her whispered yearnings and entwined his legs with hers, spreading them wide and reaching up to squeeze and knead her breasts as he relented only a moment before pounding into her anew. A new fervor was in his strokes as he pounded into her, raking his fangs across her neck in a bestial symbol of possession, and then rolled them over, forcing her flat onto the bed as he fucked her into it with all his might, raising her ass up for more leverage. "I will have you!" he growled into her ear, "I will make you MINE!" the last word was wrenched from him with groan almost a roar as he came, pouring himself inside of her, fountaining thick ropes of cum that overflowed the reaches of her femininity, flooding out of her lips and around his cock to coat her thighs and stain the sheets beneath them.

Lulu was actually passed out by the time the young prince was finishing up, but as he shot his load deep inside her, a reaction occured deep inside the passed out slut. Her magical circuits flared, and her entire body went rigid, eyes suddenly forced open as the surge of energy brought her back to conscience. She screamed in horror, not understanding whats going on, all the while her cunt pulsed with raw magical energy, with Koyla's cock serving as a lightning rod. "HEELP!" She cried out desperately, fear of death written clearly on her face. To the prince however, the intenze buzz should feel very pleasurable. Not only does it provide him with pleasure, it will provide him with some measure of her power. Jerking around for a whole minute as she was forced into an involuntary orgasm, then passing out once more.

"Well well, looks like you have the potential i wanted afterall." Came a sweet voice that can only belong to Morrigan. She appeared out of nowhere, landing weightlessly next to Koyla, rubbing his chest sensually. "My dear dear Koyla..such bestial lust you have!" She exclaimed in the way a proud parent would commend their child after they win something.

"Pull out of her, and you'll see that i placed a 'gift' on your cock..A rune that will enable you to both enslave a woman, and drain some of their powers."

Koyla was both surprised and emboldened by the rush of power and sensation that flowed forth as he came inside of Lulu, the connection he had felt to her earlier becoming all the more vibrant, all the more tangible. He could taste her very essence, her aura and felt the pressure of her being around him, entrenched as he was in her sopping, cumsoaked pussy. She looked every bit like a true bitch-in-heat, lying her her legs bowed on the bed, cum drooling luridly from her flower. He panted as he looked down at her with a satisfied smile, not entirely surprised when Morrigan appeared at his side and began stroking his chest.

She was right, he did feel different, and as he withdrew his throbbing member from Lulu, it was only slightly softened from it's previous turgid state, yet felt every bit as sensitive. Though his muscles and physical reserves were somewhat tired from the exertion, his whole body was now coursing with a different kind of power and he felt more alive than ever. Taking a deep breath, he let the arcane energy roil through him and absorb into him and he instantly felt not only renewed and refreshed, but the vast reserves of arcane power that were his birthright were suddenly sparked into life and he felt crackling power just beyond his fingertips.

Koyla had never had much interest in pursuing arcane, magical studies, but now his own power was combined with that he had taken from Lulu, and much of the abilities that had been at her disposal were now at his. He smiled up at his aunt and reached around her waist, pulling her too him and extending a finger down between her cheeks to rub at her nether lips. "Your gift is most appreciated, Auntie Morrigan." He said to her in his assured, devilish tone as he stood up more fully and regarded Lulu, "Both the power, and my new consort. I'm sure she will serve me well in the future."

Morrigan allowed him a minute of fingering, herself quite enjoying her nephews talented fingers. But in the end, she just wont take him, yet. Pushing him down, she teased a kiss, but pulled back. "Mind your manners boy..I can make you limp again.." She threatened oh-so-sweetly. Some movements happened nearby, and Lulu suddenly pounced on his cock, sucking it clean with all the intimacy and loving rythm she never showed even Waka.

"She's yours now Koyla..Your loyal slave, arent you Lulu?" Morrigan asked.

"Yes..Thanks to you mistress..now i have a worthy master, one with a REAL cock.." Lulu replied in between licks.

The succubuss queen laid on Koyla's powerfull torso, looking up at him mischievously. "Most devils conquers lands, YOU should conquer women first Koyla..powerfull women. Auntie will let you keep your harem here for now, but soon you have to get your own place ok?"

Lulu shifted her sucking from the shaft, now to the balls. Biting it gently as she teased her new master.

"Who knows Koyla..maybe one day you'll be powerfull enough to steal me from my current owner." Morrigan told him with a wink.

Koyla growled softly as Morrigan pulled away and Lulu began to tend to his pulsing member, dripping with their combined juices. Her tongue and lips soon had his cock in throbbing hardness once more and as she teased his balls, he tore his eyes away from the Succubus queen to regard the talented, eager cocksucker now on her knees before him. He coursed his claws through her raven locks as she nibbled his balls, and gasped out a rumbling laugh before turning back to his Aunt. "Thank you for the encouragement, Auntie Dearest." He said facetiously as she teased him and offered her advice. "I'll be sure to do just that, and sooner than even you expect."

He stole a kiss from her before turning back to Lulu, his cock having reached a steely hardness once more, veins standing out like ridges and throbbing with a searing heat. He took hold of the black mage tenderly by her neck and lifted her into the air without too much discomfort and only a slight shortening of breath, and rocked his hips forward, pressing the head of his cock between her thighs and letting the shaft rub up and down her entrance. "For now though, I have a cock hungry Black Mage to satisfy." he said, bringing her to within inches of his face and licking his lips as his cock throbbed against her entrance. "I'll be ready for your next mentor tomorrow."

With that, he pinned Lulu back down to the bed, dropping to his knees and hooking one of her legs up and over his shoulder to spread her wide, slamming home as much of his demonic cock as she could take in a single thrust. He leaned forward and locked her lips to his own with a passionate kiss, letting his long, dexterous tongue wrap around hers with inhuman dexterity as he began long powerful thrusts that shook her to her core. The new master and his consort spent the remainder of the day in bed, essentially reinventing the wheel. Every climax brought new heights of pleasure and new inspiration for positions, though Koyla heavily favored taking his rutting mage from behind, using her arms or hair or hips as leverage, as he fucked her into unconsciousness. The newly christened slut loved each and every perverted second, as minutes stretched into ours as she endured orgasm after orgasm, quaking tremors that left her reeling in pleasure, brought higher only by the feeling of his cum flooding her inner folds or pouring down her throat. When at last she could be roused no more, Koyla lay her down on one of the cleaner areas of the bed, and wrapped his wings around her in slumber next to her, looking forward to a new day and a new opportunity on the morrow.

Surprisingly enough, Lulu woke up before Koyla. She fully expects herself to die from the glorious final orgasm that shuts down her brain, but it seems not even her new master can manage such a feat. Just moving was a strain for Lulu. She cant believe he fucked her the entire day, not once slowing down, always coming up with a creative new way to drive her crazy. Her life on Spira, now a mere memory. She swore to herself she will never give up this life with the young demon prince. "Master Koyla.." She whispered softly, nibbling on his ear, trying to wake him up. When it doesnt show any effects, the black mage crawled down to his hard cock (she swears it didnt go soft even for abit while he sleeps.) A few licks were soon followed by a deepthroat attempt. Coating the cock with her saliva, before she placed it between her breast. Mashing them together, trying to get his attention.

-----------------------------------------------

Tifa was never ever spoiled. She never bought fancy clothes for herself, nor did any man ever spoil her. She lived a simple life, as a bartender and delivery woman with her 'love interest' Cloud. Of course said love interest is an insensitive bastard. Not only is he distant and uncaring, once Tifa finnally got him in bed with some help from Morrigan, he was lame and lasted only a few minutes. Tifa also found out that the whole joke about 'Overcompensating' was 100% dead on. So what was the worlds strongest female warrior going to do about her unmatched Libido? Sex toys. Tifa loved sex toys. From the thickest Dildos, to the best made vibrators, she spends her extra money on such luxuries. It was her only release.

When Morrigan came to her and offered her to be her nephews mentor, Tifa cant believe her luck. Morrigan told her of Koyla's size and potential. Of the things a demoncock can do to a human pussy. Not only that, Morrigan told Tifa of her plans for Koyla. To Tifa, being a harem member of a demigod sounds far better than her current relationship. She will get fancy clothes, Immortality, power, and above all, sexual satisfaction. Yes, Tifa wants it all.

Waiting in her chamber, Tifa is wearing her street clothes. A black sleeveless shirt and hotpants that she uses for many things, including fighting. Underneath it though, a slutty black lingerie chosen by Morrigan herself. The chamber around her is made of darkly coloured marbles, much like a temple. Statues of warriors, men and women in fighting stance fills the room. Tifa admired each and every one, finding their powerfull forms to be eye pleasing, as he awaits the demon prince.

Koyla lazily opened his eyes, waking from a rather enjoyable dream to the equally enjoyable sensation of having his massive cock sandwiched between Lulu's prodigious bust and her lips and mouth and throat taking as much as possible of his morning . . . wood didn't quite do Koyla justice, and it might be more fittingly referred to as his morning steel. Presented as he was with a fine view of Lulu's shapely rear, he reached out silently with two fingers and proceeded to push them deep inside of her, slowly twisting them around then curling them back out with a large gob of their combined cum on the two fingers. "You'll have to content yourself with this for now." He said to her languidly, as she stretched, amazed that she had found the strength to move, but not about to admit to his own soreness. "I know what it is you want," He laughed with a low rumble and rose into a sitting position holding out the fingers before her tantalizingly. "I've got another of Aunt Morrigan's mentors to meet with today and I'll need to be at my best." He rose into a sitting position and held out the fingers before her tantalizingly. "I know what it is you want . . . "

His cum holds as much sway on her now, as does crack on a crack addict. She crawled towards him, licking his abs, trailing up his chest, arms and eventually the cum coated fingers. The way she sucks on them was so erotic, and it was clear that she is treating his thick long fingers like it was his thick long cock. Talented tongue, wrapped around his digits, sucking and licking in a slow sensual rythm. Her eyes locked onto his, telling him how much she is enjoying such a simple act of sensuality.

"I think..You should go now my prince.." Lulu told him after she licked his fingers clean.

"You have a new mentor to conquer..And own..."

Lulu got up on her wobbly legs, bringing Koyla's tunic closer to him and helping the prince gets dressed.

"Remember my lessons, and you'll conquer her in no time."

Koyla smiled back at her impishly as she sucked the cum from his fingers and pulled her close upon donning his tunic. He ground against her firmly and wrapped one arm around her back as his tail began to trace up and down her legs. Snapping his fingers with his other hand a human servant emerged through a discreet passage way in the room and bowed low to him. "I believe that I will, and in the mean time . . . " He turned to the servant, "This is you new Mistress Lulu, show her every respect you would me, and tend to her as is fit." The slave nodded without looking either of them in the eye. "Make yourself at home," He said, giving her a quick pinch and then flitting off effortlessly on his black wings, through the door and out into the hallway.

Alighting gracefully, he took in a deep breath, sensing out any unfamiliar human scents, quickly finding one he did not recognize, staying in a chamber of the citadel seldom used by him. He knew the way though and quickly rushed off, eager to meet his new mentor. Stopping outside the door to collect himself, he then swung the doors open wide and swept inside, striding on his long legs to regard the lithe, stunning human woman who stood admiring the rooms many statues. It was something of a multi-purpose room, with several lounges and sofas and chairs, but also areas of clear space for games and socializing, and it seemed to fit the new mentor quite well. Koyla smiled as he approached, doing his best to put on the regal aura of a demon lord. "I am Prince Koyla, and I welcome you here into the home of my father." He said, holding his hands behind his back and puffing out his chest a bit. "I take you to be Morrigan's friend?" He asked, intoning rather impishly the word 'friend'.

Other warriors would find Koyla to be an imposing figure. Tifa had faced WEAPONs, the manifestation of a planets fury. This young prince is far from intimidating in her eyes, though his figure is quite aluring to the fighter, in a cute adolescent kind of way. Nevertheless, he wasnt quite what Tifa had in mind. She wanted someone huge, mature and powerfull. Someone who looks like he can rip her apart with his bare hands.

"I thought you'd be..bigger." She said with a playfull tilt of the head, and the bending of her waist, giving him a nice view of her cleavage. It seems Morrigan is making sure her nephew gets all the busty heroine available in her contact book. Tifa has a slightly different body from Lulu. More firm, and robust, curvy, but not as lithe as the black mage.

"Im supposed to train your physique boy, and from the looks of it, we have alot to work on" She said, hitting his shoulder with a playfull punch that showcased her great strength.

Koyla huffed as she commented on his size, and his smile faded a moment. After Lulu's reaction it was not the sort he was expecting and to have this mortal questioning his . . . stature was just enough to distract him from the copious amount cleavage almost spilling out in his direction. He sneered and swept into air to hover slightly above her in assertion of his superiority as a demon over a mortal who could not even fly. "I prefer to think of myself as youthful." He retorted, landing next to her and drawing himself up to his full height, all the more self conscious of his slight wing span and the shortness of his horns, in spite of all the size that swung between his legs. When she punched him in the arm, he immediately reacted with lighting fast reflexes, turning away from what he expected to be a true punch and catching her at the wrist.

He realized immediately it had been teasing gesture, rather than a true attack, but his smile returned as he saw an opportunity. "If that's supposed to be a measure of your own strength, I'd say I'm not the only one who needs work." He smiled mischievously and released her hand, shrugging, "I mean by mortal standards I suppose it was fair . . . " In truth he was very impressed by her strength, but he wasn't about to let on what he had in mind.

Tifa, like all fighters, is very competitive. When the demon boy caught her joking punch and acted like he got the best of her, the raven haired bartender scowled, annoyed. Quick, like lightning, she twisted her hands and spun to the right in a quick pirouete, landing firmly in a solid fighting stance, hand on hips, knees slightly bet to shift her center of gravity perfectly in the middle. "Lesson starts now, with a little warmup fight boy." She taunted, launching herself at him with blinding speed.

"One two!" She grunted, giving two quick punch, a jab and a straight, followed by a low kick that she didnt announce with a cont. In reality, she didnt put too much impact behind the attacks, only speed. They connected, but instead of hurting, or maiming him like she is capable of, the attacks will cause bruises at worst. Morrigan did say she can have her ways in the lesson, so she's got nothing to worry about. Crouching down slightly after the swift combo, Tifa jumped up and connected with the technique dubbed 'Dolphin Blow', launching the boy to the air.

She reacted just as Koyla could have hoped and as she attacked her with a swift combo attack he raised his guard, her blows connecting with his arms and not quite affecting him as much as they might a human. When she attacked with her extended uppercut though, he had no time to react and thus, instead of blocking or dodging the blow, he kicked off the ground and into the air, the blow connecting with his jaw, but not slamming into him with full force as it might have. He flew into the air and did a quick backflip before halting to hover nonchalantly a few dozen feet above her. He laughed quietly and assumed a lounged, relaxed pose like someone reclining on a sofa, "Well I suppose I have to admit I'm impressed, with your abilities. You've achieved quite a level of proficiency for a mortal." He laughed again and flitted across the room to alight in one of the more open areas, settling into a fighting stance of his own, with hands outstretched and claws arched forward. His tail flicked back and forth and his wings flexed and furled as he cracked his neck.

Tifa didnt even wait for him to finish his words, dashing forward like a mad beast, she jumped to the air and tackling the boy. Their landing was violent, as she slammed him down in the middle of a small clearing in the room, clearly meant for a gladitorial fight. She felt somewhat sore in her ribs, but its a price she's willing to pay to keep her airbourne opponent grounded. Here, he has no advantage whatsoever from his wings. Here, they were equals. She tried mounting him, but his height is quite troublesome, so she settled for a half mount, kneeling between his legs, she pushed his upper body down, raining solid punches after punches, grounding and pounding him with violent impacts.

"Not so tough now huh? huh?!" She half yelled, feeling pretty good about her position. Trying to pin his right hand on the ground, she moved her body weight forward, leaning over him, her lovely tits hanging over the young prince's face, even though theyre still concealed in her clothes.

Koyla did his best to guard against his blows but he did suffer the full force of several of her blows, and he knew he couldn't stay pinned like this beneath her. As tantalizing a prospect as that was, having her crouched over him was very much reminiscent of the way Lulu had ridden him, and her breasts swung just out of reach over his face as she tried to pin his arms. He'd never been so challenged in a fight as he was by Tifa now and for a moment he felt doubt and fear creep into his expectations of victory and conquering her. It was their that his demonic nature reasserted itself and he twisted in a surprising feat of agility and flexibility, crossing his arms legs and then turning his back to her, using his wings to beat against her face as he pushed upwards, bucking her off of him.

Even as she was thrown upwards, he spun and lashed out with his tail, wrapping it around her ankle and pulling her towards him and the ground as he fell on top of her, reversing their positions and pinning her beneath his weight. His hand instinctively went for her throat before he remembered this was not a real fight . . . and how those luscious breasts had swung confined before him. He smirked as he changed the direction of his hand and deftly cut open her top with his claws, scything through the material of without marring her perfect breasts as they burst into full view. He admired them from where he was perched pinning her legs with his own, though in his supposed triumph her hands remained free.

Everything happened so quickly. Tifa held her breath when she was knocked into the air, caught by surprise at the strength behind those wings. She tries tumbling onto her feet, but his tail caught her in midair. The world spun for awhile, and if this was a real fight on solid ground instead of matress, she figures she'd be dead by now, but instead the boy ripped her top open. As her breast was revealed to him, she didnt shy away. She knew she had nice tits, and she loves it when a man, no matter young or old admires them. The fact that he didnt pin her hands however, was a big mistake. She threw a punch at his jaw, and rolled to the sides suddenly, yet again reversing their situation. Now she mounted him, continuing the ground and pound before grabbing his tunic and throwing them aside. Just a fair payback in her mind.

Underneath the tunic, the boys body was quite impressive, she had to admit. He was chiselled like rock, and equally hard. When Tifa caught a glance of his still flacid cock, she gasped. Can it be so big? Morrigan did describe her nephews cock like it was the biggest thing she'll ever get, but this is ridiculous! Even limp, its at least as big as some of her favourite dildos.

"...Wow.." She finally managed to say, losing her focus as her mind plays out ten fantasies at once.

Koyla had to hold back a raucous laugh as she stared on in awe at his cock, and before she had time to recover, he reached up and took hold of her neck, pulling her down against him as he butted her in the head with his horns, leaving her stunned. He rolled them over once more and pinned her hands above her head with one hand as the other pressed his claws into her neck. "Yield." He said teasingly, barely an inch away from her face as he kept her pinned beneath his weight, his thick length pressed against her abdomen, growing more firm against her. "You are beaten, and I think it's about time we got down to the real test at hand." His fangs were bared as he grinned triumphantly at her.

She was reaching out for the magnificent cock when a sudden headbutt connected. Rolling with the blow, she finds herself under him once more. This whole back and forth action, combined with the irresistable sight that is the naked prince, made her decision so much easier. A different look can be seen in her eyes, one that is hungry and predatory. Licking her lips she pushed out her breast towards him. "Mmmh..not bad, but if you have to resort to such underhanded tactics, clearly you're not ready yet.."

"My god i want him inside me" She thought to herself.

"Now..the real test wont be so easily cheated..The rules are simple...You have to fuck me for as long as you can, untill i cant move. If you give in before me, you fail.." Slowly she wriggles her hand free of his grip, placing them on his cheeks, pulling him in for a sudden wild kiss, moaning into his mouth as her tongue wrestled his.

Koyla was about to accept her challenge when she brought him down into her kiss, but was all too eager to return it. His preternaturally long and dexterous tongue wrapped around her own, twirling and undulating as she wrestled with it, kissing and nibbling at her lips as he ground himself down against her. His hand moved to undo the fastening of her shorts as the other guided her hand at his cheek down to his cock which pulsed warmly against her hand in anticipation. He growled and she could feel the rumbling in his chest as he pressed himself to mash her breasts against him and one another. With her shorts undone, his finger began to press and stroke up and down her femininity through the sheer material of her panties, his thumb toying with her clit languidly.

He was pleased to have her all the more willingly now, despite her constant attempt to assert her own dominance, and if she were anything like Lulu or the slaves of the palace, he would have her unconscious from carnal bliss before the day was out. Little did he know her physical prowess and pent up lust would hardly make her easy prey.

Her kiss didnt fade into obedience like Lulu's, instead she defied him openly, struggling for control, pulling his tongue into her mouth and sucking on it. Her hand on his cock didnt pleasure him gently like the black mage, instead it claims the rod, grasping it firmly and jerking it with authority. When she pulled back from the kiss, its clear that she is alot stronger than Lulu. Tifa has the strength that is the stuff of legend, and this combined with her Libido, makes her more than a match for any demons in bed. Pushing the boy to his back, she crawled down to quickly suck his cock, drawing it into its full length. Lavishing it with slow teasing licks from the balls to the tip, Tifa looked up at Koyla, like a tiger would its prey.

"You're mine boy..."

She climbed on top of him, impaling herself. Despite all the hunger and dominance, Tifa cant hold back the scream. She can feel herself being stretched wide, mouth wide open in shock and overwhelming pleasure. "Oh fuck...Big boy arent you?" She whispered, letting her hair fall down to his shoulder, breasts hanging down tantalizingly close to Koyla's mouth. She began riding him, her cunt squeezing with all the strength of her superhuman muscles.

"Ngggh! Say my name boy! Say my name!"

Koyla was far more than surprised to be suddenly treated so roughly, so harshly in this manner. The way she gripped his cock, sucked him into hardness and eyed him with a hunger to rival a savage beast or demon was . . . unnerving. The unfamiliarity and reaction it instilled in him was the closest Koyla had ever come to knowing fear and it left him in a state of inaction, as she pushed him down and began to mount him. The enrapturing tightness of her pussy around him spurred him into action and he bucked his hips up into her instinctively, his hands moving to her hips to hold her steady as she rode him. Her churning, superhuman strength around his cock had him grinding his teeth and for a brief moment he was about to do as she commanded, cry out her name in exaltation.

He bit his tongue, never knowing such a challenge as this, till he remembered his aunt Morrigan's voice in his head, that first day she had come to him and told him of her mentors. His very first lesson, that every woman, no matter what she was on the surface loved it rough. He was reminded of the scream she had loosed when she had impaled himself on his thick, throbbing lance and as her hair and breasts cascaded down on top of him he moved his hands to wrap around her copious breasts, squeezing them harshly as he struggled to get his powerful fingers around as much of them as possible, wringing them together and downward, twisting and kneading her tender, swelling flesh as he angled both breasts towards one another, rubbing her nipples against each other and then sucking both turgid buds into his mouth, biting and raking them against his fangs.

He kept his hips steady, not wanting to fall into the trap of her gloriously tight pussy, as began to realize he would not so easily be able to wear her out with his sheer size and might. She was now his rival in bed, a worthy opponent rather than a simple conquering and all semblance of uncertainty had disappeared, replaced with the relish of a challenge.

Ask any man who knew her, what is Tifa's best features, and they will tell you its her fiery spirit and her kindness to her friends. Ask again and tell them to be honest, they'll tell you its her divine breasts. If a god were to grab those firm shapely mounds, he'd admit they were perfect. Huge, firm, and easily gripped, it was, if such a thing exist, the perfect set of tits. What most people dont know is how much Tifa loves to have her breast fondled, and Koylas strong grip almost made her moan, but she bit her lips and clawed at his rippling chest instead. The red marks she left was testament to the truth behind Morrigans words. He simply cant go wrong with being rough.

"Haaaah...you're a horrible fuck..cant you even suck my tits right?" She whispered down with a demeaning glance. In truth he's quite the natural, and Tifa is loving every second. She leaned forward and placed her hands on either side of his face, slamming her hips up and down faster and faster, making the floor quake slightly as she tries to out-race the young demon prince.

Though she cant tell for sure, she knew that many hours have passed. His superhuman stamina proving to be more than a match for hers. By the end of the first day, Tifa was throwing her head back, trying to hide her pleasure wracked face from his sight, her flooding cunt formed a wet pool around them as small gasps and withheld moans escaped her sensual lips. Suddenly she shuddered as she impaled herself on a sensitive spot, moaning out loud. "Oh god!" She yelled.

Koyla was a bit busy trying not to release himself to the consuming bliss of her preternaturally tight pussy, resisting the temptation to lie back and let her pound him into the oblivion of cumming inside of her as much as he was focusing to keep his muscles tensed, and his body in full form. Truth be told he couldn't truly remember if he'd ever pushed himself to the limits of his demonic strength and stamina, but now seemed as good a time as any to try. He twisted her breasts harshly, as if trying to wring milk from them as she berated him verbally, but his impish grin never faded, "I suppose you'd rather suck your own tits and show me how it's done?" He chided her, breathing heavily, but not letting it quaver in his voice.

As the hours passed on, he released her tits and wrapped his hands around her ass, squeezing and kneading her tender ass cheeks as roughly and earnestly as he had her breasts, and while she tried to hide her face and the gasps and moans of pleasure, he could tell only too well just how much she was enjoying herself. Till now, he had let her do the work, focusing on conserving his strength and keeping himself as hard and focused as possible, but as she began to succumb to the divine pleasure of riding his cock for so long, he set his feet and bucked his hips upwards, raising his ass off the bed to greet her powerful thrusts downward.

As he felt her clench around him and call out, he took the opportunity and immediately spread his wings, and pushed off from the mats upwards, suddenly reversing their positions as he slammed her into the ceiling and while she was technically still, on top, he had her pinned to the ceiling, his wings beating furiously as he began to fuck her with all the might and speed he could muster, not relenting as she orgasmed and certainly not about to succumb to climax himself. His wings beat the air like a hummingbirds, and his hands spread her legs wide apart as he thrust into her nearly as fast as his wings flapped. "Cum for me!" He roared into her ear, before raking his fangs across her neck, "Again and again and again, you will cum for me!"

The second he grabbed her ass, the lovely fighter clamped her legs together, pinning them against both sides of his waist. For a whole minute she forgot about the match, simply enjoying herself as she serviced the young demon prince with all the skills she can muster. Inner muscles rippling wetly as it milked the princes steel cock. Her hands clasped his and squeezed, showing him her state of mind. Of course this all ended as he flew up and fucked her inhumanly fast against the ceiling. Tifa tried fighting back, quickly realizing they were still in a match, but how can she withstand a pace that clearly wasnt meant to be experienced by humans no matter how mighty?

"A-AAAAH! YES!" She howled, filling the room with lewd cries of a woman in bliss. Every hour as the bell tolls, Tifa wonders if she'll survive this encounter with the veritable god of dark pleasure. Her juicy tits bouncing around wildly, eyes rolled back in pleasure as she cummed and cummed over and over for a whole day. She cant even do anything but wrap her sexy legs around his chisseled waist and crossed them as tight as she can.

Near the end of her conscience, a flare of that defiant fire roared back to life. She had to gather her momentum, and she started by grabbing his wings, forcing the hovering motion to stop. Falling down, she guided the prince to a big comfy chair that was fitting as a kings throne. How perfect, afterall, if any man will ever be the king of her cunt, its this boy. Straddling him, she kissed him lovingly, trying to catch him off guard by changing the rythm. This is also a plan for her to recover from the fatigue of being fucked at the speed of sound. Like a slow sensual waltz, her hips gyrated, lips actively pleasuring his neck and ear, whispering sweet moans and urging him to give in. Another day passes, and he didnt cum, she on the other hand, came seven more times. Her cunt was getting sloppy from all the friction, but it also became hypersensitive. She was desperate.

"God i want to suck your cock.." She lied. It was all tactic. Pulling out felt weird, like she's missing a part of her body. Nevertheless, Tifa got on her knees and sucked Koyla, all day long, Showing that she is no simple fucker. The day would become a clinic of felatio, as the girl pulled out all the tricks she had. Sucking on the tip, licking the base slowly upwards, deepthroating and last but not least, her ultimate attack, the titjob. She squished the mighty and now oh-so-aluring cock between her tits and massaged them lustfully, sucking on the head as she mounts one final offense.

Back
Top Bottom