Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dutiful Pursuit ((Nanaki and ChaosLord))

Chaoslord29

Super-Earth
Koyla sighed in desperation as he reclined all the more languidly along the silken pillows of the lounge sofa. In truth he had little to complain about, as exquisitely pampered as he was here in the vast obsidian citadel of his family, but this was in all truth what had the young demon prince in such dire of moods as he was. With nothing to complain about he was virtually without any other diversion here in the inner sanctum where he made his room, a spacious and regal abode of dark granite tile, black marble pillars, and suitably cushioned and fur lined ebony furniture, as well as sunken areas of silk mats and soft pelts and furs where one could lounge and converse with several others. Assuming there were others to converse with, assuming they actually had anything worth his notice or time to converse about.

He sighed again and turned over to lie on his stomach, gazing out at the empty room with his amber eyes, shining with not quite the intensity or fire of a true demon lord, and tucked back a lock of quill-like black hair behind the slightly less than regal horns that crested his temples. In truth, perhaps waiting was as meaningful a pastime as any for the young demon, as he still had much maturing to do. True, he was a fine physical specimen, standing at six feet three inches in height, his skin a color like shadowed ivory, with toned muscular limbs and a sculpted body, that would put an Olympic gymnast to shame, but he was far from the towering bastion of dark glory that a Demon Lord might be. His horns still had much growing to do, and his claws were sharp, but much closer to delicate than they were to wicked. His tail was not short, but neither did it look particularly strong and it's scales still seemed a bit . . . fresh and his wings, though fully functional in achieving flight, were barely four feet in their span.

All these unpleasant but all too necessary deficiencies crossed through his mind as he leered dejectedly at nothing in particular, wondering if he might be able to fall from the sofa and hit his head in such a way as to put him into a coma for the next century or so while his physical form finished it's development. Suddenly, the sensing of the presence of his Aunt Morrigan, roused him from his state and he sat up, looking expectantly for her arrival. He always enjoyed her visits to this part of the citadel, particularly when she had some present or gift for him.

It is good to be a succubuss. Eternal youth?Otherworldly beauty? Power over both mortals and immortals alike? Access to the best, most powerfull bedmates in the multiverse? All of it merely a part of their eternal Existence. Yet why is it that Morrigan Aensland, supreme seductress of hell, and succubuss queen, would have a frown on her perfectly shaped features? Simple, because just like mortals, she is not without a family. Yes, demons do have family members, just like mortals. And just like mortals, they deal with the same mundane troubles that all families go through. In this case, its her cousins Juvenile (By demon standard of course) son, her nephew.

Milenias ago, Morrigan met her cousin for the first time. He was a fine demon. Powerfull, Beautifull, but above all, well endowed. So much so, that the term hung like horses didnt fit the demon, but rather, horses are hung like him..Well, not exactly true, as he was much bigger than any horse. His phylandering tendencies and warlike nature, left him with no time to raise his child. "Stupid cousin.." the queen grumbled in an un-regal manner. Koyla has come of age, and now it is time for him to start developing his demonic gifts. Since dear old dad isnt around for this, it falls to Morrigan to give the boy a lesson in infernal adulthood. Of course, since she's the one doing it, she thought it would be perfectly acceptable for her to decide how he would be taught.

The door to Koyla's chamber opened, and like a vision of perfect beauty, the loving aunt walked into the room. Her white flowing satin dress made her look like a goddess indeed. Succubuss has the ability to shapeshift at will, and right now, she appeared to him, in a perfectly human appearance, save the unearthly aura of lust swirling around her.

"Koyla, dearest..Hows my favourite nephew.." She asked in voice cold as marble, and yet seductive like silk. Sitting next to him, her slender fingers carressed his chest, down to his abs. He does have his fathers perfect body. "Auntie needs to talk to you about..bussiness."

Koyla smiled like only a true fiend could as she swept in and settled in on the lounge next to him. He flexed appreciatively beneath her finger as she ran it down across his torso through his open tunic. "Only bored beyond the scope of mortal imagining." He answered her as he rolled his eyes exaggeratedly and let his smile turn to an impish smirk. "So bored that any sort of business apart from breathing would be a welcome diversion." His voice was confident, assured and full of dark promise despite his youth. He was well appreciative of his aunt's tutelage over the centuries although his feelings towards his father and mother were largely ambivalent. He in fact knew little of either of them and what he did know he took for granted, just like everything else in the mighty citadel that housed him.

Here he was provided for in every way that one might be tended to by slaves and servants both mortal and immortal. He was however, restricted to the citadel, where he was safe and cared for, and centuries of deferential treatment and what amounted to captivity had left him with little in the way of curiosity or wanderlust, that is until he began to consider just what his Aunt might mean by 'business'.

The way she sat was instinctively sensual. She wasnt even trying, it is simply natural for her to sit in a way that gave whomever she was speaking with, a perfect view of the most lovely cleavage in the netherworld. At times, glimpses of her nipples flashed by, quickly covered by the dress once more before the boy had a good look. Slowly, but surely, an intangible aura of lust surrounded her, filled the room even. Morrigan was here to make a point, and she needed the boy to see first hand what she is offering him.

"My dear..You are at an age, where you must carve out your path in the netherworld." She whispered, an inch away from his ear, her hands playfully traveling down to his lower region, but each milimeter the digits danced over felt on fire, sinfully sexual in every little detail. "Now you see..All demons fight for power..and while most will tell you, power is force..I, will tell you that it is seduction..lust..domination.". Her voice was begging him to take her, to rip her clothes off her perfect body, and ravage that body mercilessly, but a hidden subtle tone, also told him, this was all for show. It is merely a sample of the power she spoke off.

"Gold, can be obtained easily, but sex is absolute in its alure." She emphasized the point, by grabbing his cock, making it hard instantly with her sexcraft. Morrigan didnt become queen for nothing, she has skills exceeding anyone in the multiverse. Some would say, that she's the best fuck period.

"You see my point?...Do you want this power?"

Koyla was initially surprised, but not unpleasantly so as Morrigan whispered into his ear and ran her hand so expertly, so teasingly down towards his nether regions. He swallowed hard and his breath came shorter to him as he felt the flames of his lust fanned by the Queen Succubus. He was no virgin, but this was an entirely new sexual experience for him, the teasing sensation followed by the irresistible workings of her sexcraft as his manhood rose dutifully and proudly to the occasion. The words she spoke were as worlds to him, of power and of lust and instilled in him a growing sense of entitlement, of the right to possess such power as she now dangled in front of him, exerted over him.

A low growl rose in his chest as Morrigan took hold of his shaft and he leaned backwards onto his hands, rocking his hips upwards to thrust against her hand as he fixed her with a look some where between the authoritative command of a demon lord and the pleading eyes of a helpless school boy, caught in the clutches of so elegant and exquisite a temptress. "I want it." He managed in an assertive, demanding tone. "I want it all, and you are going to give it to me." He smiled impishly at his aunt, "Aren't you Auntie Morrigan?" He slid closer to her on the lounge and moved his hand to her thigh, squeezing her tender flesh with all the allure he could muster.

"My my..such eagerness.." she replied simply. Indeed he was a specimen. Not as big as his father, but no one is..so far. She stradled him swiftly, teasing a kiss before pulling back. "You wish to fuck me Koyla dearest?..You wish to make the queen of hell scream your name and beg you for more?.." Her breathing grew ragged, nipples hardening, visible through the thin fabric. Demonic cunt flowing, dripping sweet smelling nectar on his cock. She pressed the gate to ultimate pleasure onto the shaft of his cock, letting it take in the wetness and the heat.

"Well then...theres only one thing left for me to..aaah..say..." She was trembling, ready to be taken. "Fuck me Koyla..Fuck me and own me for all eternity.." With that said, she spreads her cunt and waited for him to take her. But she knew it wont happen. Just as she can instill lust in a man, so can she take them away. His cock grew limp, instantly, despite the arousing display going on.

"Please boy, you really think you get to fuck me just like that?" Her voice shows annoyance, casualty, none of the previous lust. "Gods destroy worlds, trying to vie for the right to fuck me, you're just a kid." She tilted her head, a soft smile, apologetic and sincere spreads across her face. "No worries Koyla..Auntie's got some friends who can help." Her grin, at that time, put his fiendish grin to shame.

Koyla was left in a state of supreme shock as he suddenly went limp as a noodle. All his strength and lust and desire were for nothing as his prodigious member wilted as if struck by some plague, melted with all the viscosity of oil. He turned his angry, shocked and helpless eyes up at her as she spoke. His jaw was open but he could not find the words to express himself as his hands gripped down on her thighs as strongly as he could, clutching her to him tightly as he gritted his teeth and struggled to fore himself to rise that he might ravish her with the fury and frenzy within him.

In the end he was left to only skulk as she scolded him, pursing his lips into a pout as he leaned backwards and struggled to slide out from under her, before perking up at the mention of her friends. "You brought others here?" He asked curiously as his hands absentmindedly began to coax and caress up her body towards her breasts, hardly skilled but still pleasant and strong. In truth this was the most diversion and fun he'd had in an age, despite her teasing and scolding and he pretended to consider a moment before answering her. "Well I suppose they can stay and help, if your too busy to teach me yourself." He said arching an eyebrow at her, trying to hid his eagerness not only to meet whoever his aunt might consider worthy to be her friend (as much as demons have friends) and prove himself not so weak as to be caught by her magics again.

His hands were strong, indeed they have potentials to satisfy even her, but despite his raw power, he lacked skills. She is, however, willing to help him get there. Her hands guided his, placing them on the right places. Of course each women is a different enigma. Each have their own kinks, quirks and weaknesses, but theres always a way to ensure that no matter who it is you deal with, their secrets will be open to you. "Squeeze Koyla....Let this be your first lesson..despite what they say, deep inside, all women likes it rough." She meant it. And she knows its true. Its a primal instinct, that all women are drawn to strong male, and it can be seen in bed.

"My friends...your...'mentors'..nggh..Theyre no ordinary women..powerfull women, all of them.." the succubuss continued. The path to perfection of his sexcraft is a long and complex road. Along that way, he will have to fuck many many female, learn many things, and develop his demonic gifts. Who knows, maybe he'll be a better lover than his father. Its quite a hard thing to imagine for Morrigan, who have had legendary sessions with the demonlord, but its not impossible.

"They will all teach you..they owe me.." Slowly she lifted herself off of him, returning his erection. "Now go..the first mentor awaits you in the right wing."

Koyla was only too happy to squeeze his Morrigan's copious breasts vigorously, kneading her tender flesh with his strong fingers and using them to pull her closer to him as the pads of his fingers sank deep into her yearning flesh. His palms were pressed against her hard nipples and he gazed up into her eyes expectantly as she spoke. "Of course." He answered as she commanded him to be strong in his ministrations. He listened intently to her words about mentors and letting his imagination run wild with thoughts of succubi and demonettes with beauty to rival his aunts. He wanted them, he deserved them and he would have them and every other worthy woman once he had the power.

As she rose he rose with her and smiled fiendishly as he regarded his rapidly hardening member and flexed his wings in anticipation. "I would hate to disappoint them, or you Auntie." He said mischeviously as he rose into the air and watched her depart, quickly readjusting his tunic once more and whisking off down the halls of the palace towards the first of what he hoped to be many lessons. Such a dull day had quickly begun to resolve itself into what was looking to be an enjoyable and rewarding day and many more like it to come, if he had his way. He arrived at the large wrought iron door and wondered briefly if he should knock before shrugging and rapping on it only once before sweeping in with as much regal authority as he could muster.

When Lulu heard that Morrigan, a demoness she had some dealings with during her initiation into the art of black magic, is looking for sexual mentors for her nephew, she didnt need to think twice. Married life had been dull, and she longs for excitement once more. Lulu was a stunning woman. Dark raven hair and eyes, skin so white and soft, contrasted by her dark features and atires. And her breasts, wonderfull large breasts, more than a handfull for many men. Her cold demeanor, hides a fiery passion, witnessed only by a few men, and one succubuss queen. Her dress, dark leather crowned by a patch of fine fur, perfectly accentuates her body, showcasing her lythe figure, and full breasts.

A knock on the door, followed by a grand entrance stole her breath. Morrigan wasnt lying, he was beautifull in ways only demon men can be. The perfectly powerfull physique, the aura of majesty, yet he had the innocent (if such words can be applied to a demon) charm of a young boy. She undressed him with her eyes, patting the large bed on which she sat.

The room is a lavish bedchamber, with dark banners and curtains, and silken sheets. Around the room, antique ornaments from the world of Spira lays about, statues of summoners, figurines of Aeons and many others. Lulu, sat in the middle, a sensual centerpiece to it all.

"Welcome prince Koyla..I am Lulu, your first mentor. Tell me.." She asked him, a voice that is flat, but full of innuendos and seduction. "What is running through your head right now? What do you wish to do to me, this very moment."

Koyla hovered gracefully in the air as he took in the sight of Lulu, positioned so delectably on the bed in garb that just begged for her to be ravished. He smiled with pure predatory glee as he floated towards her and alighted on the bed where she indicated, leaning backward on his hands as he let his eyes travel unabashed up from her dainty feet to her steely orbs set in her flawless features. She was more beautiful than any mortal he had ever seen and he extended a hand outward towards her as she spoke. "To learn all that I can from you," he answered innocently before leaning forward and placing his arms to either side of her, forcing her to lean backwards or else be pressed against him, "Preferably by fucking you to unconsciousness." He spoke in all casualness and sincerity;

He was unsure that his Aunt had anything more in store for him than just that, but she seemed to have hinted that there was more to sex than he originally imagined. Remembering how Morrigan had enjoyed having her breasts squeezed, he lifted one hand to immediately begin to coax Lulu's left breast through her dress, squeezing firmly as Morrigan had instructed him to with her.

The sudden gasp from the beautifull mortal told him that Morrigan had been correct. All women, do indeed like it rough. If it wasnt for her promise to the succubuss queen, Lulu would be riding the boy right now. Gods he was strong, hands so big, it made her grin with the implied size of his cock. (You know what they say about men with big hands. Lulu held her ground for awhile, untill she decided to start with the lesson. "Mmh..Thats a very good start young prince..Indeed, your first lesson is to grant me climax, with nothing but your hands."

She pulled back, to the center of the bed. Lying down, his hands still on her breast. "Seduction starts with simpler things young prince..You need to make them want more..Tease them..lure them to the abyss of lust.". Inside, Lulu is burning up. Its twistedly sensual, this whole thing. Teaching the boy how to pleasure women, using her body as a teaching aid. Hell, this might prove to be the best fuck ever, since she's practically molding him into a perfect sex machine.

Koyla followed her eagerly, but was somewhat unsure of what she meant when she told him he could only use his hands to bring her to climax. It had been so easy to cause the palace slaves to pass out from repeated orgasms with his rod, but if this was indeed a part of his learning experience. He shrugged before reassuming his confident smile, looking down across her body as he brought his other hand forward to squeeze and knead the copious cleavage still hidden from his view in her dress. "It seems a less efficient means of sex, using only one's hands." He said to her as he dug the pads of his fingers into her soft pillows, growing bored of just squeezing her and beginning to turn and twist and rake the pads of his fingers in different paths of motion.

Despite his words, he did very much enjoy the feeling of her tender flesh in his hands, working it like dough with his strength and feeling as he now pressed as much of his hands to her bosom as he could, seeking to feel more of her as his hands worked their way beneath her dress. And in spite of her command to use only his hands, he could not help but to press himself into her, letting her feel the throbbing strength of his manhood as it pressed against her abdomen, and letting his leg entwine around her own, causing the train of her dress to begin to ride up.

"Incredible..Such incredible size"

Any other women would lose it. Lulu, is a mage, her willpower is what allowed her to control the winds of magic. She wont break, just because a perfectly sized cock is rubbing her body. Her hands showed signs of pleasure, when it grabbed a nearby pillow and squeezed. Despite it being his first lesson, the boy is quite the natural. "Each woman have different weakspots..Aah..Some have different rythms..find it..exploit it..You'll make them beg soon." In truth, Lulu wanted to reprimand him for being overtly playfull during their supposedly academic lesson, but she was human in the end. She saw no harm done in letting him grind up against her.

When he revealed more and more of her smooth, shapely thigh, the mage made him stop. She pulled the dress aside by herself, revealing a dark indigo coloured thong. "Now..Use your fingers down here prince." She made her words clear by spreading her legs. "Find my rythm..my weak spots..exploit them, and when i cum, you will have finished the first lesson."

Lulu wished he wouldnt find them so soon, she wanted their litle fingering session to last awhile. She guided his hands to her sopping wet cunt, making sure to place them on her clitoris for awhile. "Heres another spot you shouldnt ignore prince.."

As she spoke, Koyla had begun to pluck and squeeze her breasts outward from her body, using her nipples as leads and was quite pleased with himself with the reaction it seemed to be inspiring in her. He was beginning to understand that her nipples were particularly sensitive, and he tweaked and twisted them firmly with his fingers as he used his palms to continue to mash together her breasts, alternating from a slower, aching pace to a stronger more earnest yearning as she instructed.

As she lifted up her legs and pulled aside her dress, he sank low across her body, positioning himself between her thighs and as she directed his hands to her flower he began to work and massage and knead her outer folds in much the same way he had her breasts, treating her clitoris in a similar manner to her nipples, twisting and pinching the sensitive bud as he leaned down to more closely examine his work and her juicy, dripping pussy. His finely tuned demonic senses found her scent overpowering and it was so tempting to want to experience what she tasted like. Instinctively, and not quite caring whether it was against the rules he nuzzled his head in against her, letting her juices smear across his face and then licking them from his lips.

He had not yet used his fingers to enter her yet, and now as he felt her excitement increasing, he used one hand to spread her lips wide, not moving his thumb from her clitoris and slowly, extended a single finger into her churning moistness, pushing it inside of her digit by digit and flexing and curling it in order to explore the feeling of her soft, steamy core.

His ministrations on her breast, was enough to make the woman bite her lips. She threw her head back to the soft bed, gasping for air as she stared into the ceiling of the room. Sometimes when he would pinch or twist harder, she would cry out slightly, quickly regaining her composure and calm. "Aaah..that spot..thats the one..focus on that.." She coached him. Long minutes passed, and once he moved on to her soaked cunt and took a lick, she cried out in protest. "N-no! Ngggh! No tongue!" Her voice grew higher pitched, as she realized the sensation was becoming too good. The boy had that latent sexual talents that most demons seems to have, that gave them the ability to seduce mortals without effort.

"F-fingers only!" She begged, and once he stopped his licks and went to the fingering, she didnt know whether to be gratefull or sorry. His fingers were long, thick and hard. In some ways, more so that her husbands cock. Poor Waka. Such a nice guy, and here she is letting a demonboy finger-fuck her behind his back. But in her twisted logic, she's just doing Morrigan a favour, a part of her service to her as a black mage. It didnt take the boy long to find her rythm, and soon enough, Lulu climbed the slope to a massive climax. Toes curling, back arching. She didnt have the mindpower to tell him what to do, instead she just tensed up and yelled.

"Yes! Thats it! More! Harder! You're almost there! AAAH!"

Koyla flashed her a devilish smile as she commanded him to only use his fingers, and decided he could make do for now, but he would not forget her taste anytime soon. Her cries and moans spurred him onward and he quickly slipped another two fingers inside of her, forming them into a wedge roughly the size of a rather thick cock and began to slowly push them inside of her, occasionally flexing them inside of her that she could accommodate yet more inside of her. His achingly slow pace increased steadily till soon he was furiously pistoning his fingers in and out of her as he used his thumb to rub her clit, mashing it against her every time her thrust inwards, and he continued to do so throughout her orgasm, not relenting and holding her legs wide apart with his hands till her screams had died. Only then did he slow his pace, contenting himself with two fingers that languidly continued to stroke in and out of her.

"And how did I perform, mistress Lulu?" He asked grinning at her in all smugness as he sat up between her legs, letting his hard, pulsing cock nestle between her cheeks as he continued to finger her in her post orgasmic state. "Were my abilities to your satisfaction?"

The intense moment soon passed, and Lulu found herself stunned with the impact of the orgasm. She breathed in long ragged gasps, trying to find her equilibrium once more, which is hard to do with such talented fingers shoved in and out of her, and a huge, thick cock pressed against her lower back. She thought long and hard. "How do i end this without turning this into something else". She thought of Wakka, of her love. Yes, he will be her strength to resist temptation. She feels bad enough doing this behind his back, now she will go back to him.

"You were incredible prince..I've never cummed so hard, not even from my husband." She immediately regretted her words. Why did she tell him that? Lulu closed her legs, fixing her dress and sitting up. "You pass the test..I shall inform you aunt. Till we meet again." She wanted to sound casual, but her sweaty face, her trembling lips, and the hint of longing in her voice, was bound to betray her.

"Go, Lulu, go!" The voice in her head screamed as she quickly tried to get up.

Koyla was well pleased with himself as she spoke, and arched an eyebrow when she admitted the bit about her husband. As she began to rise though, he reached up and took hold of the hem of her dress, pulling her back downwards towards him, to settle her into his lap with his throbbing hardness pressing up and into her most sensitive area. "I don't think you'll be leaving just yet." He said, assured, confident as he rapped his arms around her pinning her against his strength and warmth, "Not if you want more of what I can give you, more powerful climaxes than the one you've just had, and more of them till you black out in pleasure." He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "And I know that that's exactly what you want, so don't try to deny it."

He then pushed her facedown onto the bed and deftly undid the laces of the back of her dress before she could rise, stripped it from her, and pinned her down to the bed with his hand entwining with her own and holding her fast. He ground his hardness down against her from behind, letting it slide, hot and strong against her entrance, still wet from her fingering, and her thighs, splattered with the remnants of her orgasm. "And even if you didn't want it," He said, as he began to suck and nibble at the flesh of her neck, "I'm not letting you leave here, not without having satisfied myself of your body." The head of his cock pressed in against her entrance, "And my dearest Lulu, that could take years." He thrust into her, the girth and thickness of his head barely able to fit inside her suffocating tightness.

This is madness! No matter how you look at it, she's getting raped. But somehow, she doesnt really want to struggle. It wasnt untill he was ripping her clothes off of her that her survival instinct kicked back in. She wants his cock, that much is true, but she cant! She has to return to her love. The second her clothes were tossed away, she tried rising up, but he simply held her down with his strength. "No! Please let me go!" She begged, her voice showing emotion for the first time: Fear. She tried again scrambling away, but fell onto her face, on the soft bed. Her face flushed, hearts beating like crazy. Lulu cant deny she's horny. She needs a nice thick cock to fuck her hard, and he's the thickest man she ever met. As he rubbed himself on her, Lulu bit her lips. It was so tempting. So hard to resist.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH"

She screamed loudly when the boy plunged deep. Her hot tight cunt squeezing the rod, clinging onto it desperately. It took her awhile to recover from the initial shock, but when she does, she tries crawling away, off his cock. She has to get away. If he pounds her hard, theres no way she can keep resisting.

Koyla allowed Lulu to pull away just enough so that the tip of his cock was just barely inside of her entrance, so that her arms were out in front of her clutching onto the bed. It was then that he took hold of her hips and slammed her backwards into him forcing her to take every last inch of him inside of her, and holding her tight to the hilt with his inhuman strength, forcing her to fall forward onto her face and causing her prodigious bust to squeeze out to either side of her. "My, but you're a tight little mortal." He teased her as he reached forward, mauling and squeezing her breasts in a downward milking motion, roughly as he had done before, and felt himself throb against her vacuum tight hold on his member. "I bet I could pound your pussy for hours and you'd still be clamping down like a vice." She was hot and wet, but there was more to it than that.

Koyla could feel a certain connection to her, via his pulsing lance. It was the power, the absolute intoxicating power as he violated her most sacred, most sensitive, most luscious depths in the most intimate of ways. It was the conflict he perceived in her piteous scream, the way in which she only grew wetter and tighter around him, even as she protested and struggled. This was the power his aunt Morrigan had told him of, and he craved it all the more now that he had the black magician literally by the haunches. He wanted more, deserved more, and he would take it by whatever means neccessary.

He regarded Lulu once more and began released his hold on her slightly, seeing if she would once again try to pull away. "I bet you'd love that wouldn't you." He whispered to her as he brought his hand up to her raven locks, coursing it through them and tugging backwards on them like reins. "To have me ream you for hours on end, to have my thick, throbbing cock impaling you, churning apart your depths with every thrust, I bet even now it's all you can do not to thrust yourself backwards onto my waiting spear." he laughed and gave her breasts another harsh squeeze.

She tried saying something but cant. The fullness within her clouded all her judgement and willpower. Clamping her legs together, the raven haired beauty tried to prevent any further penetration, but in the process tightened her walls, the already vise-like grip made even stronger. Her hands clawed at the sheets, her mouth opened in a scream that never came. Shapely legs now intertwining with his for reasons she herself cant rationalize. "Oh god..oh god..Yevon save me.." She prayed out of reflex. Her logical mind knows no god can save her here. Here, is the domain of the demons, and they rule it with absolute power. If a demon wants to rape her, the only thing she can do is let him do it. Whimpering, she started begging, trying to apeal to his conscience.

"Please..Young prince..I fullfilled my end of the bargain..Please, let me go home to my husband. He's such a nice person, please.."

All the begging did little to conceal her obvious arousal. As Lulu pushed herself up, on all fours, large drops of juice fell on the bed. She continued begging, but all the while, her mind wrapped itself around what he said. 'Thrust herself backwards'. Such a hard invitation to resist. What woman wouldnt want to impale herself on his mighty rod? Long did she battle her own desires, untill finally giving in. She decided one thrust wont be to much. Slowly she leaned forward and slammed back on him hard. The resulting scream was so lustfull, that she made it obvious that she loved his size.

"Shit...no..this cant be.."

Her pitiful begging and pleading only made Koyla's glee and perceived hold over her all the more complete and he did not relent, he only twisted her nipples harshly, downward so that they almost touched the sheet as she lifted herself up on all fours. "Your puny mortal husband could not hope to compare to my power." He said aloud, as he released her breasts and then batted them across her chest and against one another, "No man could hope to match the pleasures my blessing would bestow. You said yourself you had never cum like you had upon my fingers, that poor pitiful Waka could accomplish in years of marriage what I could in a matter of minutes." He then moved his arms up back behind his head and rocked his hips forward, making her ensuing thrust back against him all the more glorious. "You cannot contain yourself, contain your lusts, and this is but a fraction of my power . . . my potential." He reminded her as she muttered to herself.

"If you truly do not wish the pleasure of my cock, to feel my power reaming you apart, then take your leave." He held his hands behind his head and let himself throb inside her teasingly, "But if you want more, then you shall have to serve me, to be my vassal. The only choice you have in the matter is whether as a willing or unwilling agent."

Silence filled the room. Lulu, for a moment, regained a shred of dignity, and didnt move or say anything. But that moment soon passed. A gasp escaped her lips as she pulled almost all the way out, only to push back against him, ever so slowly. He's right. Waka cant compare. How can he? He's mortal. She gave him her loyalty, and what does she get in return? Sub par sex. Now this young prince, a demon, a demi-god in terms of power. HE can give her what she wants. Probably even more. Slowly but surely, she picked up the pace, moaning lewdly as she impales and re-impales herself over and over on the thick veined rod she came to love by now.

"Uuungh...fuck me prince Koyla..please...fuck me hard."

She decided to let go. Let him have her way with her, she'll work out something with Morrigan after this. His hands now missing from her body, she began to feel an emptiness on her breast, deciding to play with it herself, her slender fingers began pinching her right breast. Unfortunately, her left hand is busy supporting her weight, so she can only hope that he will provide some action for her left breast.

"Oh god! Prince! You're so thick!"

Her pace is now frenzied, wet slapping noises filling the room, as the once proud black mage is now turned into a raving slut.

Koyla felt her breaking slowly inside over the conflict, and felt only a moments twinging doubt as she pulled herself off of him, only to grin in pleasure himself and gasp out loud as she slammed herself back against him. He laughed as she begged him to fuck her, to fuck her hard as she needed to be and as she began to toy with her right breast he reached forward and took hold of a great fist full of her hair, close to the base of her neck and pulled her upwards, using it as leverage as he began to piston his length in and out of her in time with her own rutting hips and ass, loving the feel of her slamming her cheeks back against him so forcefully. His other hand came forward and began to maul her breast with his delicate claws, raking them across her breast without quite drawing blood.

"Swear yourself to me!" He commanded of her, meeting her forceful thrusts with a redoubled pace and fervor, increasing his own rhythm till he was thrusting in and out of her twice for every backwards thrust of her hips. "Swear you will obey my commands and serve me as consort and vassal!" He could feel the power and the pressure rising, but he could tell this climax was different. The connection he felt to her as he slammed the thick head of his huge cock into her deepest depths increased with every thrust, like a tangible aura now pulsed between them, linked them through their coupling as his precum and her pussy's nectar mixed.

Back
Top Bottom