Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Walking Dead [one x one between randomname98766789 and Izzy325]

Riley loved the fact that Ben was so careful with him. He knew that was a rarity especially with the type of men they grew up around back home. There was definitely an air of toxic masculinity where they grew up. It was why both Ben and Riley didn't come out while they were living at home. Riley wasn't sure how long they would have survived back home if they had come out together. Ben probably would have been able to take care of himself but Riley highly doubted he would have lasted long. He was jus thankful that nothing happened to either of them.

Ben's cock continued to throb inside of Riley as the blonde boy laid down on the laid Ben's much larger body covering his entire body. It felt natural to be like that. It felt right when Ben was inside of him. He couldn't imagine this happening with anyone else. He remembered that their freshman year of college there was one guy who he found cute. It had been the first time that he was interested in anyone else besides Ben. His name was Ryan and they met in their intro to psychology class. Things progressed rather quickly but it ended when Ryan thought he might be outed. They never had sex and they never spoke after their first kiss. Riley was hurt but was happy it happened that way.

Riley couldn't help but smile up at Ben as he felt his walls relax around the man signaling that they could start to make love. He was as prepared as he would ever be. Ben truly couldn't be anymore caring and loving. He wanted to make sure that Riley was as comfortable as he could possibly be. "Ben...I love how careful you are with me...but I'm ready." The blonde tightened himself around Ben letting the larger man know to start fucking him.

---------

Maggie moaned softly as David's rough hand gently traced her lips. David always knew what to do to make her feel good. Maggie couldn't remember a time where his hands ever let her down. They were so in sync with each other's bodies that it wasn't hard for them to make each other cum. It was something rare to find someone who knew you inside and out. Someone who took the good and the bad. David truly was that person for Maggie. His strong hands on her breasts made her grind against him. Her breasts had always been a sensitive spot for her and David knew exactly how to work her over.

Even with the tape over her mouth it was clear how badly Maggie wanted David inside of her. The green eyed beauty moaned into her gag as she moved her body as close to David as she could possibly get it. She so badly wanted to express how much she needed David. Needed to be tied up and have David touch all over her body as he pleased. The best she could do was little moans from behind her gag as she struggled in her bonds. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph!"

Her eyes slowly rolled to the back of her head as David's thick digits slide inside of her. If the gag wasn't in her mouth the beauty would have screamed fuck as her tight walls enveloped David's fingers. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph!" The beauty moaned again as the man started to move his fingers in and out of her slowly. Teasing her as she tried to release her arms from the restraints. Everything about David drove Maggie wild. The beautiful lady needed more from him. She needed his cock inside of her. She needed to feel his strong body on top of her taking control. The beauty begged and whimpered for David to do more. Her green eyes expressing what her mouth couldn't.

Ben’s commitment to Riley’s safety could never be questioned. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt the man he cared for. However, when Riley assured Ben that he could begin fucking him, the young man nodded his head silently. Fine. Riley was right. Ben also wanted to please Riley as much as possible. Therefore, the man decided he was going to not hold back as much. For sure, Ben had to worry about hurting Riley,so he could not go without reserve, though there was a chance to control his passion and fuck him hard with safety being paramount.

“Okay, babe. I can do that for you. I will fuck You as hard as you want me to.” God, Ben just loved how sweet and gentle Riley was. Compared to Ben, the pair was fairly different, although that was what made their love so strong. Ben reached down to squeeze Riley’s ass, pushing his hand into the flesh and pushing deeper than before. Finally, every single inch was thrust inside of Riley’s ass until he had completely hilted himself inside the man. A groan escaped Ben’s lips and he found himself more turned on than ever before.

Ben was feeling his cock pulsating now because of how tight’s the man’s ass was around his cock. God, it felt so good. He held true to his word and Ben started to thrust as quickly as he could inside of Riley, sliding his erection as deep inside the man, pumping as quickly as he could, stroking quite vividly. His hips slammed into his rear with each movement. Ben continued moaning out into the air, his hands starting to roam his sweet boyfriend’s back. “Oh fuck. You feel so good baby. I love fucking that tight ass of yours. I’m getting so close already. I am so turned on.”

--

“Fuck…” David moaned while looking deep into Maggie’s eyes. “I love hearing you moan, baby. You sound so fucking hot when you’re gagged. You’re making it so hard for me to not just bend you over and fuck you right this moment. I think that’s what you want, though. You’re safe now, you’re bound and gagged, and now you’re craving my cock. I have such a sexy girlfriend. I’m happy that she lets me tie her up and gag her whenever I want. Sometimes, I swear that you must enjoy this just as much as I do, or even more.”

It was perfect that Maggie loved being bound, gagged, controlled, and dominated. Again, it was never done in a manner that was degrading or dangerous, though. David was always careful with Maggie, making sure she was safe and was not put at any risk in their games. He continued to slide his fingers deep inside her, feeling them becoming drenched with her sex juices. David was thinking about all the things that he could do right now, so he thought he would start with giving her an orgasm by fingering her while she was like this.

“Show me how good of a captive you are, baby. Let me really see it in your facial expressions. We’re all alone out here. Scream for me to come to your rescue. Call for me to help you. Maybe I can save you in more than one way now.” David started kissing down her neck, his free hand reaching behind her back to hold her tied hands, giving that romantic touch along with the overall kink of the situation that they were facing right now, feeling like that was quite a nice touch. He always loved mixing both elements when they were together.

The feeling of Ben's meaty cock going in and out of Riley made the boy moan in pleasure. He never imagined that sex could feel that way. It was sexy and intimate. It made the nerve endings on Riley's body feel electrified. How could sex feel this amazing? Riley wished they hadn't waited so long but there was nothing the pair could do about that in the moment. They had each other now and Riley wanted to make sure they spent the rest of their lives playing catch up with all of the sex and romance they missed.

Every time the man bottomed out in Riley the boy gasped out in pleasure. The pleasure radiated throughout his body making him get closer to the edge of no return. Where Ben had learned to make love like that Riley didn't understand but very much appreciated. Even with how rough Ben was being there was still a note of tender behind every thrust. A look that reminded Riley that no matter what Ben would care about him and protect him.

"Ben I'm so close..." Riley moaned as the man continued to push his cock in and out of the much smaller male. His rear walls holding onto the man as tightly as it possible could. Almost as if it was trying to keep Ben inside as long as humanly possible. The familiar tingling sensation started letting Riley know he was very close to cumming. "Fuck...Ben....Right there!" The boy moaned as he reached down and stroked his cock. He gripped it tightly in his hand and with the added benefit of Ben's cock hitting his prostate and Riley's hand the boy exploded. Thin ropes of cum covering his thin chest and Ben continued to piston in and out of him.

--------

Maggie looked David back in his eyes not wanting to break their eye contact. For Maggie it made her feel more connected to David. She could see in his eyes how much he lusted after her and her body. But more importantly she could see in his eyes how much her cared for her. How much he wanted her to feel good. Hell, even in the moment most of the pleasure was focused on her. Most men would want to fuck and then move on not even worrying about their girlfriend or wives and if they even orgasmed.

The beautiful woman struggled against her bonds trying as hard as she could to show David how much she needed him. How much she didn't just want his thick fingers inside of her but also his hard cock. The beauty pulled at the bonds once more moaning as David's long and thick fingers moved in and out of her. Her vaginal walls clenched as his finger continued to pleasure her.

"Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph!" Maggie tried to tell David how much she needed him. She pleaded with him through her facial expressions. Trying to show him that she loved being tied up and held down by him. How much she needed him to take care of her. She moaned into the gag telling him she needed him to fuck her. To fuck her so hard, so right, and so good until she came all over his cock. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph!" More moans came out of her mouth as she moved her lower body in tune with his fingers.

Ben was loving life right now. He was thrusting as hard and as fast as he could, pumping his cock deep inside Riley. Finally, no longer holding back, Ben found his own release just a few moments after Riley did. “Oh, fuck! Riley! Oh!” Even if anyone heard them, Ben would not have cared. Hell, for all Ben cared, he wanted people to know who Riley belonged to, who Ben belonged to. Finally, after one more hard thrust, Ben moaned Riley’s name one more time as his own thick ropes of cum were bursting from the tip, filling Riley’s rear.

He loved having an orgasm timed up nearly perfectly with each other. How intimate was that? It only strengthened their love. He made sure to ride out the sensation, pushing as far as he could within the beautiful male. He wanted Riley to catch every drop of seed that existed, filling him to the brim. After the last orgasm, Ben suddenly dropped down beside Riley. The young man was breathing heavily, now a fatigued smile and look on his face showing. It was all thanks to Riley, anyways. Without Riley, this would not have been a possibility.

It was electric, really. All he wanted to do right now was reach out, hold Riley, and cuddle up with him now that they both had a powerful orgasm. So, he did just that, pulling the male’s head down onto his chest, both arms wrapping tightly around his shoulders and his body. “God, that was good. I love filling you with my cock. I love filling you with my seed. Thank you for that, Riley. We definitely need to do this soon. I can’t believe we waited so long before we felt this. I promise to never neglect my feelings for you again.”

--

Mere seconds after Maggie reached her orgasm, David was toppling over the edge as well. "Oh, Maggie! Oh, baby! Fuck! I'm going to come! Ah!" A loud, jumbled noise escaped the back of David's throat. There were three or four powerful bursts of semen bursting out from the tip of his cock. The thick ropes of his seed were pumped deep into Maggie's womb, as far inside of her as he could reach. While the sensations of the orgasm were being ridden out, David leaned down to hungrily kiss Maggie's gagged lips.

As always, the gagged kiss was just as passionate as any kiss where a gag did not block their lips from touching. Even after having a powerful orgasm, David was not quite ready to free Maggie from her bindings or gag yet. Instead, he focused on cuddling with her while she was tied up, as it was most definitely not the first time he had her like this. It would not be the last either. So, keeping her bound and gagged, he started to kiss her neck, down her collarbone, and across her chest. Even while cuddling, he loved to make things kinky between them.

"Oh, babe. I love you so much. You are so hot. I should get you untied soon, but I just want to hold you for a few more minutes." He purred gently against her ear, though he finally did pull the tape away from her mouth, for the moment, so she could talk to him and kiss him as she pleased.

Riley could feel every inch of Ben's hot, throbbing, and hot cock move in and out of him. The man was close to cumming and Riley would do his best to help him. The boy's ass gripped Ben's cock as best he could. "Yeah baby please don't stop!" Riley moaned as Ben's cock hit his prostate over and over again. Within moments they came together and Riley could feel Ben's cock coating his walls with his hot, thick, and sticky cum. The man's cock throbbed deep inside of him. Riley moaned softly as Ben's orgasm came to an end. He could't believe that they had waited that long to have sex. He would make sure they never waited that long again.

The blonde once again moaned softly as Ben's strong and muscular arms pulled Riley towards his chest and allowed the boy to rest his head there. It was amazing to be held by someone that Riley had no doubt cared about him. Especially considering all that they were going through. The zombies outside were killing the few unlucky souls that hadn't managed to find a safe house like this. He was thankful that they were far enough away that they wouldn't be able to hear any of the screams that would no doubt be piercing the air as people were met with their final moments.

Riley laughed at Ben's comment digging his head into the man's chest. "Well I can't believe it either! But hopefully once the military is able to figure everything out then when we get back to school we can keep it going." Riley was always the more optimistic one between the two of them. He hoped he would be able to see his family in the future and his friends. What would the world look like if they didn't make a change. "Let's get cleaned up and then go to bed. I'm exhausted Ben." The pair quickly cleaned themselves up and then laid back down in bed. "Goodnight Ben..." Riley said as he placed a small kiss on the man's lips before closing his eyes and letting sleep take over his body.

-----------

Maggie loved knowing that her body was able to make David climax. As much as she loved climaxing herself she loved knowing that David was satisfied. She laid there tied up David's cock still shooting his cum deep inside of her. She wasn't concerned with anything else besides his pleasure. Anything that he wanted from her she would do.She moaned softly as he pumped his cock deep inside of her a few last times before he emptied the rest of his balls inside of her. The beauty moaned softly against her gag as David kissed her tape covered lips.

If they could stay like that for an eternity with David getting hard every few minutes and switching to her vagina and then her ass every few minutes she would have no complaints. As much of a man as David was even he had his limits and she could imagine he would be in pain if that happened. She tried her est to kiss him through the gag back as he continued to lay on top of her. She wanted to feel his lips all over her body until she couldn't hold it anymore.

She wished she could tell David how much she loved him too. How much she needed his body on hers. Controlling and dominating her while also letting her know how special she was to him. She would just have to wait until he was ready to take off the bonds holding her down and the gag on her lips. She just wrapped her legs around him as she made him keep his softening cock inside of her. Once again she moaned clearly sexual satisfied by the man on top of her.

If Ben listed all the reasons why he cared about Riley, Ben would be talking for hours, days even. However, one of the things that Ben liked most about the other male in his arms was the optimism he had. Did Ben think things would ever go back to being normal? Did Ben ever anticipate starting school again? Truthfully, he did not. Ben wished he could think with more optimism like Riley did, but it was not always easy to do so. If nothing else, Ben at least had Riley in his life, which obviously made things better, even if the dead were going to infest the planet for the rest of eternity.

“Yeah, that would be nice.” Even though it was wishful, unrealistic thinking, Ben was not going to bring Riley down. One thing he found himself agreeing with Riley on was going to bed. “Yes, we do need to get cleaned up. Sleep sounds nice right now.” He reluctantly pulled away from the male. Once Ben rolled over onto his side, almost starting to hang off the bed, he stretched out his arms and legs, feeling that exhaustion and fatigue sinking in.

After getting cleaned up, the two men found themselves cuddling up again. “Good night, Riley. See you in the morning…” Leaning down, Ben decided to kiss Riley on the lips again before bed. This was a sleeping ritual and pattern he would certainly get used to every single night. Hopefully, they would get the chance to sleep like this every night. Hopefully, everything would work out in their favor. If everything went well, they would have the chance to experience this every single night. Ben would not complain. Unsurprisingly, he fell asleep quickly with Riley curled up against his body, feeling more comfortable than ever before.

--

It certainly wasn’t a problem for David to remain where he was, keeping his cock buried inside of his wife while she lay there bound and gagged for his pleasure. Even after sex was over, the aftercare that started by caressing Maggie while she was still bound and gagged was one of David’s favorite parts, after all. He smiled down at her, breathing heavily, reassuring Maggie that everything was okay now. Only he had this control over her. Nobody else would be the one to see her like this. It was all him. It was time for the male to untie her, though, as he unfortunately knew that she could not be like this all the time.

It was never a process that was rushed, though. When Maggie would be untied, David took his time, slowly removing the restraints piece by piece. Then, the last thing to go was the gag, of course. He took one more glance at how perfect those lips were behind the gag, thinking about how arousing it made him feel. He smiled at her before deciding to peck her gagged lips one more time. Then, he felt comfortable removing the gag from her mouth, dropping it to the side, along with the other restraints as well.

“I hope you’re feeling a little better now, babe.” He whispered, reaching down to gently hold the side of her face with his hand, brushing it with his thumb, stroking it over her cheek. He could be so rough with her when they were having sex, but when they did this, he took a much softer approach. David always loved this dynamic between them. To him, it was a perfect mixture of everything he wanted in a relationship and the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Riley had a dreamless sleep throughout the night. Which if he could verbalize that he would have been grateful for. As amazing as it was that Ben and Riley expressed their feelings for each other for the first time there was no denying that the world was a fucking dumpster fire at the moment. He needed the night to be peaceful. He needed the world to be at peace once again. There was no denying that Riley was delicate. Without Ben, there was no doubt that Riley would have been mutilated by those zombies the first time he encountered them back at their university.

The next morning Riley could feel Ben's strong and large body next to him. It was comforting knowing that Riley still had someone here in this new world. Riley rubbed his eyes softly as he tried to get his bearings of the new room he was in. It was always a struggle if he woke up in a new room to remember what was happening. He looked over at Ben and smiled at the man's large sleeping form. He couldn't help but smile as the man snored softly next to him. Riley climbed out of bed and started to get ready.

Riley decided to let Ben sleep in a bit and got ready quietly and changed into new clothes and brushed his teeth. Once he was done he walked over to the side of the bed that Ben was sleeping on and gently shook the man awake. "Ben we have to go get breakfast...." He said kneeling down and kissing the man softly on his cheek. "If we don't go now there will be nothing left like last time," Riley said nervously that Ben wouldn't be able to eat. He knew the man would try and get him to eat more but Ben was bigger and needed more food. It was just a fact.

-------

Maggie moaned softly as David slowly softened inside of her. She knew that with David as her husband no harm would ever come to her. He was masculine and strong but he would do everything in his power to make sure she was safe and taken care of. Being bound and gagged by him was exhilarating but only because she knew no harm would ever come to her. All she had ever wanted and needed from a man was right there in front of her. She knew that David loved her with all of his being and she wouldn't have it any other day.

Maggie loved as David slowly removed ties that bound her hands together. He always did it so lovingly and kindly. He may have liked it rough and hard at times but he always made sure she was taken care of afterward. This part sometimes was just as exciting as the sex itself. IT reminded Maggie that while David was this big, rough, and masculine man he was still a big softy when it came to her.

Once he removed the tape off of her mouth Maggie smiled as he held her face in his large hands. "I'm feeling much better David...I love you so much." She said as she leaned forward and kissed the man on his lips. "Maybe we should get out of bed and cleaned up. We still have a bit more unpacking to do." They lived in out alone with no one around them for miles. The pair had no idea what was waiting for them in the future.

Ben did not wake up that morning until Riley called his name. He was in a peaceful sleep until he heard the soft call of his name, his eyes slowly fluttering open when he heard that angelic voice. He had to pinch himself as he was waking up. Was this real? Did he really wake up with Riley beside him? Was this still a dream? Ben thought it had to be a dream because it was too good to be true. Again, it was ironic saying something like that considering the state of the world, but it was truly how he felt.

“Hmmm…” He muttered sleepily, nuzzling his face back into the pillow, blindly reaching out with both arms, trying to pull Riley down, at least for another minute or two! Ben just chuckled, knowing that they needed to get up and get moving. He pulled Riley down onto the bed just so they could spend time cuddling and being with each other. Ben just wanted to spend as much time with Riley as possible before they had to face the real world. It was terrible to think about the world around them. Here, they were safe and with each other every possible second.

“We will get there when we get there. I don’t care for that right now. I just want to be with you right now.” He whispered, looking into his eyes, gently running his hands up and down his back. “it is so good to see you…”

--

“You’re right. We should… but do you really need to get dressed for that?” David asked with a little smirk on his lips. “I mean, we have all the boxes in here already. We don’t need to go back outside for anything. What do you think?” Of course, if Maggie wanted to get dressed, he understood. He would never ask her to do something she wasn’t comfortable doing, but they were alone and it would be fun, in his mind. After all, he loved looking at her body, even when they weren’t doing anything sexual.

“If you want to get dressed though, that’s fine with me. I’m fine with either option.” He added that as a clarification so she did not feel forced into anything. David continued to move on, a smile on his face as he stole a kiss from her lips. Regardless of what she wanted to do, he did find a quick towel to wet it so he could clean Maggie up for her, making sure that there was no other evidence of their fun times together to make sure they were both cleaned up. He used a towel to clean himself up as well, but after that was done, he was ready to go. He looked at the woman with another smile, cupping her face.

“Well, what do you want to do, babe? Are we getting dressed for this or are we going to hang out like this for a while now?” David was waiting for Maggie.

Back
Top Bottom