Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Walking Dead [one x one between randomname98766789 and Izzy325]

Ry, I promise I will not go looking for trouble. However, if something or someone threatens either you or myself, I will not back down. You should understand that. You know me. I do not back down when someone I care about is threatened.” Ben could somewhat promise this to Riley. It was not like Ben intended to actively seek out a fight. While he could, the male would mind his business and keep away from trouble. If someone had threatened Riley, though, he was not going to keep to himself. Ben was protective over Riley and he was not allowing anything to happen to the male.

After that was established, he chuckled softly when he heard Riley say to make room on the bed. Ben scooted as close to the wall as possible, leaning onto his side so he was turning and looking at his best friend. He did not find anything wrong with being this close to the male simply because they were so close and such good friends. Plus, his secret desires of always wanting this allowed him to enjoy this feeling of being close to Riley on the bed. It was a new experience and Ben thoroughly enjoyed it.

Next, Ben listened to Riley listen to him answering the question about how he was. It hurt Ben to hear how bad Riley was doing. He wanted to do everything he could to help Riley forget about these things. Sadly, Ben was sure it was not that easy. It was seared into his own memory and this was not a great thing for either of them. They were close together on the bed and their eyes were locked together as they lay on the bed. Ben finally decided to answer when Riley asked him how he was doing.

“I guess I’m alright. I’m just happy you’re okay and not hurt. I know this is crazy and it’s hard to believe we actually live in this world now. We just have to do what we can to avoid any problems. I hope we can. I am just worried I can’t protect you or myself the entire time. I don’t know anything about this and I don’t like not knowing.” Ben answered with a soft sigh and unconsciously moved closer towards the attractive male in his bed. His hand reached to rest on Riley’s bicep and Ben smiled sadly, just slowly massaging the male. “You should try to get some sleep anyways, Riley. We might as well try. We need our energy and there’s nothing else we can do right now. Tomorrow, we have to find out what we’ll be doing around the camp to earn our keep.” Whatever it was, Ben simply hoped they could work together. If not, he would have an issue with that.

Ben found himself just gazing into Riley’s eyes. He was captivated. Something about this male was drawing closer and his inhibitions were being lost. He continued moving closer until their chests were touching and their legs were touching. Both arms wrapped around the male and Ben took a deep breath because he was about to do something he never saw himself doing and that was leaning forward and giving Riley a kiss.

-------------

David slept peacefully during the entire night. His mind was at peace and his heart was full of love. When he woke, David felt the smell of food attack his nostrils at once. With the feeling of an empty bed, David knew his fiancée was going to fix breakfast. It brought a smile to his face and David decided to go downstairs. Pushing himself out of bed, the male did not even bother to dress in any clothing. It was not necessary anyways. In college when they had their own apartment, they both stayed nude most of the time anyways. David enjoyed that and wanted to keep that trend.

When the male reached downstairs, a smile spread on his face. He looked at Maggie’s sexy body while she was cooking. It was the incredible mixture of an adorableness and sexiness. David just grinned to himself and approached her from behind, sliding his arms around her waist. “Something smells good… and looks good. But I’m not talking about just the food that looks good.” David winked, kissing her neck and pulling back with a chuckle. He decided to help the woman, setting out plates, napkins, and silverware along with a few glasses. He loved to drink orange juice in the morning so he poured that into his glass and he poured whatever Maggie wanted into hers.

Riley laid in bed next to Ben listening as he tried his best to assure him that he wouldn't go out looking for trouble. Riley knew that no matter what Ben wouldn't stay quite is someone tried to hurt him. He just hoped that no issue would arise where Ben would break the promise. Riley listened to Ben as he told him to go to sleep. But something told Riley not to listen to Ben in that moment. He looked into Ben's eyes where he saw such intensity and care that it shocked him for a moment. Could Ben actually be looking at him like that?

"Ben I..." Before the young blonde could do anything Ben leaned in pressing his lips against Riley's. Riley leaned into Ben allowing the bigger man to wrap his arms around him pulling him closer to him. Once the pair pulled apart Riley pulled away and laid on back taking deep breaths as he tried to process what just happened. "Ben... Riley said but stopped before he said anything else. Riley had hoped Ben would return his feelings for years so why was he so nervous all of a sudden. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as they laid next to each other. Riley sat up for a moment before turning over to look at Ben once more. "Where did that come from? Are you just doing this because of what's happening? I just don't understand." Riley didn't know how to feel.

Every part of him wanted to believe that Ben had the same feelings for him. That this wasn't just a dream or some way that Ben was using to feel better with everything that was going on. Really all Riley wanted to do was jump onto of Ben and see where the night would take them. Riley turned towards Ben and placed his hand against the man's face. He could feel Ben's stubble under his hand. He rubbed his thumb along the man's jawline feeling it. "I don't even know what to think right now...say something please..." Riley looked deep into Ben's eyes trying to gauge what he was thinking.

Riley's thumb continued to run along the hairy man's jawline as he moved his body closer to Ben's. He could feel the man's strong chest against his own as they laid there next to each other. The young blonde found himself relaxing as he looked at Ben with only care and love in his eyes.

-------

Maggie chuckled to herself as she felt David press behind her as she cooked them breakfast. Maggie loved to do little things like that for David. Just to show him how much she cared for him. After breakfast, she hoped that David would be in the mood to have a bit of fun. One thing Maggie loved about her husband was his sexual appetite. The man could not get enough of her and knowing that he wanted her drove her wild. Every human being wanted to be loved and cared for. David did that for Maggie in more ways than one. She wanted to make sure that he knew this. And she would spend the rest of her life trying to show him how much she appreciated him.

Once all the food was cooked Maggie placed all of the food on serving plates and carried them over to the table. As she and David sat down and started to talk."What do we have planned today? I know we need to finish unpacking but maybe we can have a bit of fun today?" The table in their kitchen wasn't very large considering they lived alone with each other. Maggie reached her feet over to David's cock and balls and lightly lifted his cock and rolled it around. Her other foot gently toyed with his large balls rolling them around and letting them lay on her perfectly manicured feet.

"Then I think she should go to my parent's house. I know we just saw them last night but I'd like to get in the habit of trying to see them as often as we can" Maggie spoke to him as if her soft feet weren't playing with his cock and balls. "What do you think babe? Maybe we can have more fun on the ride there and hopefully the ride back." She said a smile pulling up the corners of her mouth. Maggie continued to eat hoping that David was enjoying the treatment of his body that morning.

It was almost insulting that Riley could say that. Was this just because of what was happening? Ben did not know what to say, either. “Riley, you know me. You know I would never do that to you. I’ve been trying to build courage for this for so many years.” Yes, in those years, he had been with women and tried to cleanse his thoughts. He was raised in a conservative household where his parents would have disowned him and kicked him out if he was a homosexual. They had no idea that Riley was. If they did, it would have been forbidden for them to have been together at all.

“I did this because I’ve had feelings for you, Riley. I’ve had them a long time. You are a gorgeous man. So handsome. I admire you for so many reasons. You’ve been open to this your whole life. I’ve just been so fucking… stupid. I cared too much about what other people might think, what my parents might think, and I just didn’t act on them. I’m so sorry. I’ve been fighting with this every single day for so many years and everything I was raised around tells me I’m sick and this is wrong. But how can it be wrong if this feels so right? I can’t explain it, Riley. I wish I could. The only thing I know is that I need you in my life more than what I have you as. The fucking world is ending. I don’t care about being optimistic. We’ll probably all be dead in another year at this rate. I don’t want to spend another day worried about what other people thought. Every single day, I would watch you and be so jealous that you could express yourself so freely. I watched people torment you because of who you love and who you are but you’ve taken it with such grace and you’ve become stronger.”

Ben paused, leaning down for a hug against Riley. “I just feel so many things right now that I don’t know what to do. All I know right now is that you need to be in my life. I want you, Riley. I want you to be mine, forever and always. I just hope I’m not too late. I couldn’t risk dying another day without you knowing. I had to tell you. There’s nothing else to say.”

--------------

David was lucky. His sexual drive was much higher than the average man. Thankfully for him, Maggie never complained about it. There had never been a night where David began kissing his fiancée and she pushed him away because she was not in the mood. In fact, he often wondered if Maggie’s sex drive was even higher than his own. She always surprised him and kept him guessing. When they sat down to eat, he did not expect her feet to touch him. Because of the surprise, he released a rather loud moan almost immediately. Her toes happened to brush the head of his cock while the toes of her other foot rubbed against his balls.

With that one moment, Maggie had given David a touch with her feet in his two most sensitive places. The young man nearly dropped his silverware because of the shattering chill that ran up and down his body. The male chewed lightly on his lower lip before glancing towards the brunette across the small table. She was the most beautiful woman in the world and she was going to be his wife soon. When she kept the conversation casual, he chuckled to himself. That’s what he loved about foot play. They could use this kink without interrupting anything in their day.

Plus, they could use this in front of other people. Countless times, David would give Maggie a foot massage while her feet was in his lap around friends and even family. To others, it looked like David was merely treating Maggie like royalty with a massage. Instead, it was more pleasing to David than Maggie since it gave him this amazing erection. With a smile, he continued eating his breakfast, keeping her feet against him the entire time. “Okay, Princess. I agree with everything. We’ll unpack and maybe go to the grocery store to pick up things we forgot to pack.” He added and ate his food happily. Once they were finished, David reluctantly pulled away from Maggie’s hold. “I will finish unpacking the living room. Why don’t you head up to the bedroom and finish with your side of the closet and whatever else you have in the bedroom?”

Riley stared at Ben in disbelief. All those years he spent pining away for Ben and they both harbored the same feelings for each other. How could Riley have not seen this coming? He supposed he had denied his feelings for Ben for all of those years nothing would have made him realize how much they cared for each other. Riley couldn't find any words at the moment as he continued to look into Ben's eyes listening to him pour his heart out to Riley. "Ben I'm sorry....I didn't mean to imply that we were trying to pull one over on me. I'm honestly just so shocked. Although I have to admit it makes me happy to hear you say all of this."

Riley allowed Ben to wrap his arms around him pulling him in close for a hug. He felt the man's muscles tensed for a moment before relaxing. Riley pressed his face against Ben's chest listening to his heartbeat as it thundered in his chest. Riley looked up at Ben and reached up touching his face once more. He couldn't believe that this was now his reality. He was waiting for his alarm to wake him up but the moment never came.

He stood up on his toes moving his face closer to Ben's. The young blonde could feel his heart race almost as if it was going to burst out of his chest. Riley inched his face closer and closer to Ben's face. Their lips hovered in front of each other before Riley leaned in and kissed Ben gently on the lips before pulling away. "I hope that was ok...I've been waiting to do that since we were kids." Riley wrapped his arms around Ben's neck blushing slightly as he grew slightly more embarrassed. "Ben I've needed to hear you say that for years. For so long I pretended that I only cared for you as a friend but who was I kidding. I'm sure you must have realized. I think everyone knew.I hope for however long we are alive that I have you by my side. You talk about how strong I am but what about you? Without you surely I'd be dead right now. I owe you everything, Ben."

------

One thing Maggie would never be able to get enough of was her husband. Whenever she was around him it was like a fire ignited within her. She continued to play with his cock and balls as he spoke to her. Hearing him moan almost made her jump across the table and fuck him right there. To Maggie, there was nothing sexier than hearing David moan because she knew that meant she was doing her job as a wife. Although she never viewed it as a job seeing as she enjoyed the sex just as much as David did. Sometimes even more so. She was known to get in her moods where all she wanted to do was be tied up and allow David to have his way with her.

"That sounds like a plan come find me when you are finished." She said with a small. Maggie finished up her breakfast and rinsed the dishes before putting the dishes in the dishwasher. "Keep your clothes off by the way. If I finish before you I'm going to want to play with you for a bit."

She sat back down before David got up. She wants to play with him just a bit longer before all the housework they would need to get done. The soft soles of Maggie's feet continued to toy with David's cock and balls teasing him slightly. Sighing softly Maggie removed her feet from his genitals and headed upstairs to their shared bedroom. Maggie started to unpack some boxes removing her clothes and placing them on the bed. She started to hum to herself as she tried to distract herself from the task at hand. She walked into their walk in closet to put away some of her clothes. Placing shirts and dresses on hangers she busied herself trying to move ask quickly as possible. But seeing as she was so focused on putting her clothes away she allowed the world around her to melt away.

So much was happening at once and Ben almost missed it. The feeling of Riley’s lips against his own was like a dream come true. It made all his inhibitions disappear at once and the male suddenly felt this burning need for Riley, the need to make him understand that he now belonged to him. He spent much of his life in fear, not wanting to be bullied or tortured because of who he liked. Riley never cared that much. Riley accepted himself and was proud of himself. That was something Ben could never do, until now. They finally kissed and Ben felt like this was meant to happen. Finally, the male no longer cared about anything else. Instead, he just cared about this moment right now, wanting to make sure Riley understood a few things.

Without saying another word, Ben suddenly pushed Riley down onto the bed. A new, animalistic look showed in Ben’s eyes. It was not so savage that Riley should be afraid, but it was just a dominant, but a caring dominant gaze. He eyed Riley like he was his prey. In a sense, Riley was. The male suddenly crawled on top of Riley and wrapped both hands around his wrists and pinned them down above his head. His grip around Riley’s wrists were tight and Ben smirked at the male before leaning down to kiss him. However, this kiss was starkly different from Riley’s kiss earlier. This was not gentle, the touch was not light, and it was strong.

Ben suddenly forced his tongue into Riley’s mouth and pinned down his tongue while his body pinned down his. This was already becoming arousing and Ben’s 9 inch long cock was growing aroused. Despite his impressive length, he was more proud of his girth. The male was much, much thicker than most men. He was uncut and he was rather hairy so he hoped that was something Riley enjoyed. Pulling back from the kiss and keeping Riley pinned down, Ben explained something to the male. “You are mine, Riley. You are mine forever. You belong to me. Do you understand? Let me hear you say those words. Say that you are mine.” He whispered, a look of passion in his eyes.

---------------

At first, David honestly intended on unpacking the living room. However, something happened within the first five minutes. Maggie talked about having time to play if they finished in time. To hell with finishing in time. David could unpack later. He could also fuck Maggie later but he’d rather do that now… and later, too. He had an idea. The male approached one of the boxes that had his tools. With the tools, he also kept things for practical use like duct tape and rope. David did like to roleplay in the bedroom with Maggie. He wanted to roleplay with her as if he was an attacker, grabbing the beautiful woman in her own home and taking advantage of her.

Besides, most attackers would not carry their fancy leather restraints that he normally used. They would have something practical like rope and duct tape. Sometimes, he liked this better than handcuffs or clamps or anything else they had. There was something sexy about keeping it simple. Instead of the duct tape, though, he decided to grab a clean, white cloth. The young man felt more in the mood for an OTM gag or a cleave gag this morning than he did with a tape gag. Slowly, he walked up the steps with a few lengths of rope because he was not sure where all he would tie Maggie and the white cloth.

Luckily, her back was turned to the door as she was in the closet. Approaching the brunette, David suddenly clamped one hand over her mouth as he wrapped his other arm around her waist. “Be a good girl, and maybe you get out alive.” They had done this so often that David did not even feel compelled to talk to her about it first. It was not the first time he randomly surprised her. Keeping a hand over her mouth, he forced her towards the bed, making her lie face down. He even pushed her down, crawling on top of her. “Look at this sexy ass right here. I can’t wait to be balls deep inside it.” He smirked, raising one hand to spank her hot, tight ass while keeping her gagged with his hand

Riley couldn't help but let out a small gasp of surprise in response to being pushed back onto the bed. Riley knew that Ben had been with others before him but he hadn't realized how dominant the man was. Riley looked up into Ben's eyes to see the look in his eyes. The larger man looked down at Riley as if it was one of the first time's he was ever truly looking at him. But behind that look was something deeper, something primitive. The look in Ben's eye made Riley's own desire grow. As he laid under him Riley could feel his jeans growing tighter as his erection struggled in their denim prison.

Riley didn't resist Ben's grab as he held the young blonde's much smaller hands above his head. "Ben what are you-" Riley was cut off by Ben's forcefully kiss. He moaned softly into the kiss as he felt Ben's much larger boy pressed against him. Instinctively Riley relaxed under the weight of Ben's body. This was unlike any kiss Riley had ever experienced before in his life. The passion Riley felt behind the kiss was animalistic and possessive. A reminder that Riley belonged to Ben.

The heat from Ben's erection pressed into Riley's leg as the man forced his tongue into Riley's mouth. Riley arched his back trying to touch as much of Ben's body against his. As Ben moved away from Riley's mouth the young male leaned up trying to prolong the kiss.

He listened to Ben's word nodding his head slowly. He couldn't explain it but the words only aided in making Riley desire Ben even more than he had before. He could feel his member straining against his jeans. "B-Ben...I'm yours. I belong to you." The words felt right coming out of his mouth. He liked the idea of him belong to Ben. Their entire friendship had been the larger male taking care of Riley. It was how they both preferred it to be. Riley was allowed to make his own choices but Ben had the more dominant role throughout their entire lives. "Ben...I..." Riley's cheeks flushed a soft pink as he looked up into Ben's eyes once more. The male wanted to make love to Ben that night but he couldn't find the words to ask.

---------

Maggie knew that it had to be David behind her. He would never allow another man to break into their house let alone grab her like that. But Maggie loved to play along with David's fantasies. So once David grabbed her body Maggie moaned softly into his hand. She knew that while she was in no actual danger there would be no way she would be able to fight David off.

She could feel the white cloth being pushed into her mouth as allowed David to move her towards the bed. Only muffled sounds could be heard coming from Maggie as she was thrown on the bed. She laid there helpless as the large man bent her over the bed. She jumped slightly as David slapped her ass. She whimpered softly into her gag as she looked behind her. She wondered what David would do next. He was in total control her her.

As Maggie looked behind at David she tried to convey in her eyes that while she knew it was only a scene they were acting out she had a helpless, slightly fearfully look in her eyes. She was not scared of David at all he would never hurt her but she loved to add to the scene and it gave both of them a lot of satisfaction if she appeared more scared. Maggie remembered the first time they started these little roleplays. They were in college and had started to seriously experiment with their sexual lives. Both David and Maggie loved to test each other and push the boundaries past what most couples tried. It was one thing that Maggie loved about David he pushed her to try new things and to experience all life had to offer.

She was brought back to reality as she sensed David behind her preparing to have his way with her. As David whispered in her ear how much he loved her ass she whimpered softly again. Seeing how David's hand was over her mouth all that could be heard was "Mmmrph thremmph hkcmrmph". With the roleplay still happening MAggie begged David to let her go playing her role as the helpless girl even more.

This was new for Ben. Not having sex, but being intimate with another man. Riley was his first in that category. Ben found himself wishing that Riley was his first in any category. It felt tragic that he had seen another body in an intimate way before Riley. Thankfully, that would never happen again. Ben only hoped that he was doing this right. Even though he was very dominant, he had a little doubt since this was new. If Riley responded well to everything, then Ben would no longer feel any hesitation and he would let this moment come to him naturally.

The last thing he wanted was ruining their friendship. Since Riley moaned into the kiss, it told Ben that he was doing something right. That was a good start, he supposed. He could feel Riley’s erection against his own but their jeans were preventing any contact from happening. That would have to change. Soon. It did sound right when Riley said that he was Ben’s. God, that turned Ben on so much. It would have been a lie if Ben said that he never thought about Riley saying that before. He had thought of that. Many, many times. With a growing smirk on his face, Ben pulled back from the kiss when Riley’s words were lost.

It seemed that Ben knew exactly what Riley was thinking. Instead of answering him with words, however, Ben suddenly reached down to grip the hem of his shirt and ripped it off his chest. Well, he might not have literally ripped it off his chest but it was close to the real thing. Once he removed the material from his torso, he dropped it down onto the ground. “You are mine. Every inch.” He reminded the younger male. From there, Ben started to kiss Riley’s neck and then moved down to his collarbone and down his chest. Once he rested at his jeans, Ben started to work on those as well.

“We’re going to make love tonight, Riley. We’re going to forget about everything except for us. How does that sound?” Ben asked softly while keeping their eyes locked together. His fingers kept fiddling with the button on the jeans but soon it was undone and he was unzipped. Once Riley was in his boxers, Ben gave an order to Riley now assuming his dominant role. “Undress me. Take your time. I want you to touch my body. Kiss me. Make me feel good. Make yourself feel good.”

---------------

Once David removed his hand from Maggie’s mouth, it was less than a second before the cloth replaced his hand. Instead of pressing it in between her teeth, David ensured that it was not folded or creased before pressing it over her lips. Moving her hair out of the way, David tied a tight knot at the base of her skull. This was an OTM gag. He decided for that over the cleave gag. This was a particular favorite of his because he would see Maggie’s lips against the cloth. That alone was sexy. Her moaning had gotten him quite aroused already.

While he wanted to fuck her now, David did not wish to run anything. Grabbing the rope, he forcefully pulled Maggie’s arms behind her back and crossed her wrists together. “Go on. Keep screaming. Nobody is going to hear you. Nobody is going to save you. I’m going to turn you into my little bondage slave forever.” He smirked as he really got into the role. Like a true expert, David tied a knot around Maggie’s wrists with the rope but it was loose enough to not cut off circulation. He would never actually hurt Maggie or do anything that could happen with improper bondage.

Moving down further, he also decided to bind her ankles together with rope. It fueled his little fetish and since he was going to take her ass, she did not need her legs spread open. After he was finished, David decided to take a minute to admire Maggie first. He flipped the brunette onto her back and watched her struggle. While she struggled and kept up the act, David started to stroke his cock. The massive girth was right in front of Maggie’s face, inches from her gagged lips.

David moaned while touching himself, getting even harder with the passing moments. Maggie was so hot when she struggled and played her role. David was so turned on right now and it was all thanks to his gorgeous fiancée. The tip of his cock even rubbed against one of her nipples as she rolled around. David adjusted his seat to touch his member somewhere new every few seconds as he wanted Maggie to feel how hard she had made him already without even touching him.

All Riley could do in the moment was lay there and allow Ben to take control of the entire situation. Riley had only been with only man and backed out before anything happened. The hope in him prayed he would one day lose his virginity to Ben and there he was. Riley moaned softly as he felt Ben's oddly rough and hairy kisses but al the same time sweet and tender caused pleasure to coarse through his body. His knees gave a bit as the much smaller man held onto him for support. The way Ben spoke to Riley with such authority it drove the blonde wild with lust.

"I'm yours..." Riley repeated back softly as his clothes were removed. He bit his lip gently as he looked up into Ben's eyes for a moment. He had been naked in front of Ben but this was the first time it had been in a situation. His heart pounded in his chest as Ben barely controlled himself removing his clothing. Riley was stunned at Ben's last comment. He could barely stand up straight and now he needed to undress the only person he had ever really been attracted to.

Riley reached his trembling hands out and touched the worn flannel that Ben wore. It was one of Riley's favorite shirts on him. In fact, Riley remembered he had once mentioned it to Ben and he seemed to wear it quite often after that. Riley smiled at the memory as he looked up Ben with love. Riley finally finished unbuttoning Ben's shirt and ran his hands up allowing the shirt to fall on the floor. Riley touched Ben's bare chest feeling the muscles tense and relax. Ben's chest was hairy and Riley found himself running his fingers through it. Following Ben's lead, Riley stood on his toes and kissed the mans collarbone gently. He trailed his kisses down to the man's chest as his fingers worked to unbutton Ben's jeans.

Riley kneeled down as he removed Ben's jeans leaving the hairy man standing before him with only boxers on. Riley took a deep breath before reaching up and tracing the outline of the man's cock. IT felt warm to the touch as it jumped in Ben's boxers. "Ben...it's huge...." Riley whispered to the man as he kneeled before him. Riley leaned forward kissing the mans thighs over his boxers before reaching up and hooking his fingers onto the man's waistband and pulling them down. Ben's large cock was pulled down but slapped back up sliding across Riley's cheek. He could feel the precum smeared on his face as he reached up wiping it from his face. "What do you want me to do?" Riley asked as he looked up to Ben. The young blonde needed direction. It would be the very first time for him and he felt nervous and awkward. What if this wasn't good enough for Ben. He wanted this to be perfect for him. He wanted to show Ben just how much he loved him.

-----------

Maggie moaned softly into her gag. There was nothing she could do to overpower David as gagged her mouth using a white cloth. She moaned and screamed into the gag but it was no use. No one would have been able to hear her muffled screams. "Mmmrph thremmph hkcmrmph" said screamed into her gag. Nothing else could be heard as she failed around trying to figure out a way to get away.

David grabbed her arms pulling them back and tying her wrists together. She was in actual trouble now. Even as this happened Maggie could feel her own desire start to rise between her legs. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph" she yelled as hard as she could trying to free herself. Maggie let out a gasp as David grabbed her feet and tied them together. For a moment she was confused but realized David was in the mood for anal. Something Maggie herself loved and sometimes even encouraged. She struggled in David's arms for a moment before he flipped her on her back. With her arms now under her she found it difficult to flail around but she managed.

She watched mesmerized by David stroking his cock. More muffled screams could be heard coming from the beautiful girl tied up in bed. She looked up at David as she begged with her eyes. The green eyed beauty wasn't sure if she wanted to be let go and suck his cock or to be fucked so hard into the bed that she wouldn't be able to move. Granted Maggie knew she didn't have a choice. David would be the one to decide where and how he was going to fuck her. He was her lover and now capture and master. She could feel the heat of his cock as it touched her erect pink nipple. The sensation for a moment had Maggie squirming in pleasure. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph" she moaned louder and louder. Her body wrestled with her restraints but it was to no avail. Her future husband knew how to tie her up leaving her comfortable but with no way of escaping.

Maggie could feel David's cock rubbing against her body. She felt the pre cum as David left copious amounts of it on her skin. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph" she yelled her screams dampened by the gag. She grappled with the ropes around her trying to find a way to break free. The struggle was useless. She belonged to David and to be truthful it was the way she preferred it.

It was not Ben’s first time having sex – but it was his first time with another man. For so long, Ben wrestled with the way he felt. Honestly, he did not feel this way about any other man. It had always been Riley. Even the girls he had been with, Ben never truly wanted them. It was embarrassing at times because he just could not derive enjoyment out of sex with a female. He tried and he still managed to please the ladies to the maximum extent. It was more embarrassing for the women since they would orgasm so many times but be unable to make Ben feel good.

Ben was thankful nobody ever assumed his true feelings of homosexuality. He had been raised in the wrong household to feel this way. This was freeing, though. He wanted to apologize to Riley for not saying this sooner. He regretted these years of staying quiet just because it was not “normal” or what he was told was normal. That did not matter, though. Things were changing and it felt so damn good to have Riley undoing his clothing piece by piece. Honestly, the male was surprised with just how submissive Riley could be.

Ben always had a hunch he took a more submissive side in the bed. Ben knew that when two partners just started, it might cause some trouble at the beginning while figuring out the roles. There was no need for that here. Their personalities were perfectly dominant and submissive for Ben and Riley respectively. Once his cock was free, he looked deep into Riley’s eyes and smiled at him. This was everything he hoped to feel. This was everything he wanted. There were so many things he desired of Riley, but he decided to start with something simple.

“I want you to give me a blow job, first. We will make love, but I want you to worship my cock first. I know I’m big, but now this cock you see will only be used to for you. Ry, I care about you so much. I’ve thought about this so many times. I want you to worship my cock and my balls, Kiss them both. Touch them both – not just tonight, but forever. You can never go wrong with worshipping my cock. On your knees and sucking me off is the best place for you to be.”

Of course, this was not said in a demanding tone to the point where he looked at Riley like a sex slave. It was more than that. It was love. Ben and Riley’s dynamic might have some roughness and interesting situations but nothing Ben ever did or said would hurt the male. “Make me cum and swallow all of my cum. Then, lick my cock clean and we’ll see what happens next.” Ben continued giving orders, keeping their eyes locked together. He was growing harder and the pre-cum was dripping as well. Ben could hardly contain his excitement both physically and emotionally.

----------------------

David had intended to tease Maggie a while before fucking her, but after hearing those sexy, quiet noises and after watching her struggle against the rope, David could not hold back. The need to fuck the brunette was growing by the second. Pulling his cock back from her breasts, he leaned down and pressed a kiss onto her lips. Yes, her mouth was covered by the cloth but it did not matter. When David gagged his fiancée, he did not let that prevent him from kissing the woman like normal. Looking deep into her eyes after the kiss, David only smirked and suddenly pushed his future wife down onto the bed, flat on her stomach.

He positioned her so that her ass was sticking out in the air when he crawled onto the bed, his legs straddling her tied ones. Sitting behind her, David’s thick, long, cut cock was resting in between her ass cheeks. This was the perfection position because her bound feet and toes were right against his balls at the time. It only served to turn David on even more. To amuse himself, David raised his right hand into the air and crashed it down onto Maggie’s right ass cheek. Then, he did the same thing with his left hand, slapping her other cheek.

Watching the thick flesh bounce only made David moan louder than before. “Fuck, you’re so sexy. Now you’re my bound and gagged captive. I’m going to fuck your tight ass so hard tonight. I’m going to cum inside of you and fill your ass.” He growled softly, now moving his hands to grip her ass, kneading the flesh. This position was so arousing because he could also see her tied hands that rested against the small of her back. He had a front row seat to her struggling.

Deciding not to waste any time, he reached down to pull her cheeks apart and spread her muscles until the o-shaped entrance was revealed. Chewing on his lower lip, David gripped his cock around the base and aimed the tip with her rosebud. Without another word, David suddenly thrust forward and slipped that massive cock inside of her ass. He was eight inches long and over two inches thick – both very much above the average male. Tilting his head back, David moaned again as he started to increase the pace of his thrusting, shoving his girth deep inside of her ass before pulling his hips back, retracting nearly completely from the entrance before he thrust forward again.

Riley listened to Ben's word's as he felt himself start to calm down. Despite feeling scared he knew Ben would protect him and keep him safe. Even kneeling before Ben he knew that they were equals. Neither one of them mattered more than the other. Riley didn't feel like a piece of meat that Ben owned and controlled. Sure Ben was more dominant than him but Ben also cared about him. Which is why Riley always tried to listen when Ben told him to do something. Especially now with everything that was going on around the world. If it hadn't been for Ben Reily would have died back in the dorm room. He owed everything to Ben and he would send the rest of his life making sure Ben knew how much he cared for him. By doing exactly what he was going to do.

Riley looked back in front of him once again admiring the thick, veiny, cock in front of him. Riley's delicate hands reached up and laid on Ben's thick muscular thighs. The man's cock bounced in the air clear seeking some type of stimulation. The head of the cock barely peeking out as the foreskin only retracted somewhat. There was a bead of precum forming at the tip of Ben's cock. Riley found himself taking his hand and reaching up to gently hold the larger man's cock. He could barely fit his hand all the way around. Riley had never seen a cock so large not in porn, and certainly never in real life. He tightened his hand for a moment feeling the throbbing piece of meat jump and throb in his hand. He had always imagined this but now that the opportunity had arrived Riley found himself frozen. He looked up at Ben and saw the reassuring look in his eyes. He knew it would be ok.

Riley opened his small mouth and leaned forward and stuck his tongue out. Slowly and deliberatelyRiley used the tip of his tongue and licked up the small amount of precum that had formed. The young blonde savored the taste for a moment. It was salty, warm, and sweet all at the same time. Riley's tongue darted out again as his hand gripped Ben's cock once more. His tongue traced the head of Ben's cock. It wrapped around the head teasing him as he continued to toy with him. Riley slowly took more and more of Ben into his mouth. He got about halfway onto Ben's shaft before he found himself gagging for a moment. His tongue twisting and licking as his mouth was stretched as wide as it could. Riley's free hand reached up and gently cupped Ben's balls. The sensitive orbs were warm and large in his hand. Riley's hand was stroking the part of Ben's cock that wasn't able to fit into his throat.

Slowly Riley started to bob his head back and forth on Ben's dick his mouth like a tight vacuum. His warm wet mouth swallowing more and more of Ben's throbbing cock. Slowly Riley pulled back slowly until he just had the head of Ben's cock in his mouth. His tongue continued to play with his swollen cockhead as his hand continued to stroke Ben. Freeing himself from Ben's length Riley lifted the rockhard cock upwards exposing Ben's large sensitive balls to him. Riley could smell Ben's masculine scent as he leaned closer and closer until he pressed his lips against the man's sack kissing it. His tongue flicked out licking away at his balls. Riley opened his mouth and allowed one ball to slide in as he sucked on the ord his tongue massaging it gently. Riley completed the same action to the other orb before finally pulling away. "How am I doing?" Riley asked his voice quiet and a blush creeping up on his cheeks. He wanted Ben to feel as much pleasure as he could.

--------

Maggie moaned and struggled as she felt David's warm thick cock rub up against her perky breasts. She whimpered softly as she stopped for a moment before pushing her down into her stomach. She tried to kiss David back as his lips pressed against the fabric wrapped around her mouth but she couldn't. She loved when he tied and gagged her but also loved the feeling of his lips against her. She would just have to wait until he fucked all the cum out of his balls. Maggie looked over her shoulder as David walked behind her.

He moved her body as if she was a puppet. As if she was his one of his belongings that he could play with until he grew bored. Although Maggie knew deep down that she would never grow bored of David and he would never grow bored of her. The new position he had her in made the pretty brunettes ass stick out in the air. She could feel David climb onto her his throbbing cock resting against her ass cheeks. David's length pressed against her ass cheeks slightly as he leaked some more precum between her ass cheeks. "Mmmrph thremmph hkcmrmph" she moaned into her gag as David's rough and masculine hands slapped each one of her supple ass cheeks. She could feel the tight flesh jiggle for a moment before settling. More muffled sounds could be heard coming from Maggie as she struggled against her bonds. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph" she tried to speak into her gag. Maggie knew what was coming next.

The green-eyed beauty could feel her tight little hole being exposed as David spread her cheeks. She could feel his cock press against her opening teasingly before he slammed inside of her giving her no room or chance to grow accustomed to him inside of her. She whimpered and moaned as her rosebud was stretched open with no preparation. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph." She moaned as she felt his thick cock move in and out of her. Part of her wanted to rip off the ties she had on while the other part of her loved laying there helpless as David had his way with her. She could feel him pull back until only the thick head of his cock was left inside of her and then again as he slammed back forward into her.

While the treatment of her hole was rough Maggie could not deny that she was loving it. She could feel him pushing deep inside of her as she lay there withering in pleasure as his cock pistoned in and out of her. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph" She screamed into the gag as he made her feel things that were hard to come by while they lived with her parents. Maggie found herself pushing back against David trying to get more and more inside of him. She squeezed herself around him he fucked her deeper and deeper into the bed. The pure animalistic power fuck David was giving Maggie would leave her with weak knees for the rest of the day.

Outside of the bedroom, Ben was a dominant man. Outside of the bedroom, Riley always acted submissively. Would those personality traits transfer into the bedroom? It did for Ben but his biggest fear was thinking Riley might not enjoy being submissive in the bedroom. After Ben’s words were spoken, it appeared that Riley responded well. It appeared that the male enjoyed hearing Ben’s domineering voice, commanding him to act a certain way or pleasure him. Ben sure as hell enjoyed acting this way. Even though the male was dominant and he saw Riley as his submissive, this was not an arrangement where Ben saw Riley as his lesser. They were equal in this relationship. To Ben, being the dominant did not mean controlling everything. This was just something to use in the bedroom and occasionally out of the bedroom, but he still cared deeply about what Riley wanted and what he thought. Hell, Ben would only make these choices and give these orders if he thought it was something his boyfriend might enjoy. Watching Riley’s reaction made Ben smile softly, looking down at the male. He was perfect in every way. Ben did not think he deserved being with Riley, but he sure as hell felt happy they were together.

Even when Riley only placed his hands onto his thighs, Ben felt a shiver run down his spine. That shiver turned into a pulse of electricity after the male’s hands wrapped around his cock. It made Ben quickly grow hard and his entire length was soon throbbing from just a minimal touch from his sweet Riley. Knowing that Riley could be nervous, Ben always offered that reassuring gesture and locked eyes with him long enough to know that everything would be fine. Ben was not expecting perfection, anyways. He just knew that his feelings for Riley were too strong to ignore. That meant he needed to be with the male and he needed the male to feel these things, too. While Ben did want to enjoy their sex as well, and he was certain he would, that was not the most important thing to him. The most important thing: having Riley in his arms tonight when they fell asleep, waking up with him still there tomorrow morning. This was just something extra, something he would enjoy to the fullest extent. The smile never left his face, always there to reinforce Riley in a positive manner.

Possibly the loudest moan this far emanated after Riley first used his tongue to lick the head and lap at the pre-cum dripping from his cock. Ben could not put it into words. It sent a shiver down his spine and his hips thrust forward unconsciously. The feelings continued growing when Riley used his hands to stroke Ben’s cock and to play with his balls. The sensations were so gentle and so perfect. It was like Riley knew exactly what Ben needed and wanted here. The dominant male reached down to gently stroke his hands through his hair. “Oh, yes… you’re doing so good Ry. Keep going. Oh, God…” He wanted Riley to know just how incredible this was making him feel. His breathing picked up pace and Ben felt his cock throbbing and growing inside the male’s mouth. He was surprised and impressed with just how deep Riley was taking his long girth. This was only their first time so he figured it would only get better from here. Riley’s mouth continued making Ben feel incredible, more moans falling from his mouth. “Oh, fuck. Riley…” Ben breathed out again, moaning out Riley’s name again.

When the younger male stopped and asked how he was doing, Ben almost moaned again. “You… you are doing excellent, baby. Keep it going. Don’t change anything. I’m getting so close already… nobody has ever gotten me off this fast.” Ben admitted, hoping that would boost his boyfriend’s morale. This was an amazing feat Riley had accomplished as Ben was feeling new heights of pleasure unlike ever before.

-----------------------

David’s right hand tangled into Maggie’s hair, pulling roughly on the locks without causing inherent injury or uncomfortable pain. Although his fiancée’s hands were already tied together, David placed his large, left hand over Maggie’s bound wrists, restraining them further against her body. Everything about this position shouted dominance for David from Maggie being tied up and gagged to the hair-pulling and forcing her head down onto the mattress. She was truly an excellent captive because her screams were real and arousing. When David closed his eyes, it was easy for him to imagine their roleplaying at a new level where he truly had kidnapped Maggie and made her his slave. In the midst of thrusting, David took time to admire the sight. The sight of her long, dark hair lying across a perfectly tanned and smooth back, her hips widening into her perfect ass (perfect was the only word David could think of to describe it), and her ass spread wide for him to fuck her tight hole without any impediment. An added source of pleasure was slamming into her cheeks with each pump of his cock. The flesh would jiggle and bounce with each contact he made with his fiancée.

Maggie’s rear walls fit like a tight glove onto David’s cock. It had always been his intention to experiment heavier with anal sex. She had the most amazing ass yet their natural progressions during sex did not often lead to this. Not anymore. From tonight on, David was pledging and concerted effort in fucking Maggie’s ass often and perhaps doing other things with her ass. She seemed to enjoy it after all – David sure as hell did, too. Though this was not the first time they had anal sex, her hole was still so tight and clenched tightly on his cock, providing such a pleasuring experience for the male. Since it was the morning, it meant David had gone approximately 7 or 8 hours without his cock inside of Maggie. In contextual conceptions, that was a long fucking time because the couple had sex like none other. Deciding to not hold back, David refused to inhibit his actions or desires. Instead, his hips started to slam forward and pull backward at a rapid rate. When his cock sunk right back into Maggie’s perky ass and tight hole, he slammed with a violent force created with his strong lower body muscles. Thankful for his stamina, David did not get tired and would not get tired until much later.

So, he withheld this pace, repeatedly forcing his dick as far as humanly possible. His balls were slamming just below her outer labia, the testicle thrashing about as they were swung in the process of his hips rearing forward. “I’m getting so fucking close.” David notified his fiancée. In the following minutes, pressure and pleasure were building rapidly. After a particularly sexy “mmph” from Maggie, David hit his sweet release, moaning out her name louder than he had this morning, shooting his thick, hot semen inside of Maggie’s tight ass. The spurts were numerous and the blasts were powerful, producing luxurious amounts of cum for the woman to be filled with.

Riley couldn't help but feel a swell of pride in his chest as Ben encouraged him to continue pleasing him. Riley did not have much experience with other men for the most part. Deep down he had to admit that he was hoping Ben would feel the same way about him as Riley did. Riley leaned back down a smile etched on his face as he continued to please Ben. If it were up to Riley he would probably stay on his knees for the rest of his life if it meant Ben would continue to moan like that.

Riley gripped Ben's throbbing member once more feeling it grow slightly in his hand. Riley had figured Ben would be larger than most men but this was not what he had been expecting. He just hoped he could keep making Ben moan like that. Riley figured there wasn't a sound better in the world. Riley's soft and gently hand started to stroke Ben's cock once more alternating between a tight grip and a gentle one. Riley's mouth found Ben's large balls once more as his skilled tongue continued to lap at his balls. Riley could smell Ben's masculine musk as it came off of him in waves. Everything about Ben was masculine and Riley truly loved it. Taking Ben's entire ballsack into his mouth his right hand continued to play and pull Ben's cock. The foreskin coming up over his head and being pulled back.

After a few minutes of Riley making love to Ben's balls with his mouth, Riley pulled away. "I just want to make you happy..." He said his shyness ebbing away as he grew more and more confident with his skills. He aimed the cock towards his mouth taking Ben into him once more. His tongue reached out toying with the head as he took Ben deeper and deeper into his throat. Riley's free hand cupped Ben's balls tugging on them slightly. A little more than halfway down Ben's cock Riley found himself gagging as he could no longer take the man length and girth any longer. "Fuck...he's huge..." Riley thought to himself his own desire throbbing between his legs.

The pretty boy pulled back again before attempting to take Ben's cock once more. His warm, wet mouth engulfed Ben again before only taking half of his dick. Riley used his free hand to stroke the rest of Ben's cock. He moaned around Ben looking up at the man savoring his taste and permanently etching the look on Ben's face into his mind. He moved his head back and forth allowing for most of Ben's cock to leave his mouth keeping the head in before taking him back in once more. What he wanted more than anything to bring Ben the most amount of pleasure making him shoot in his mouth. He just hoped Ben would be able to go another round afterward.

----------

Maggie could only let out muffled moans as David took complete charge of her entire body. His powerful body slammed into her over and over again. His thick cock opening her up and dominating her. Everything about the sex they were having this morning had Maggie aroused. She knew David loved fucking her like this. Where he was in complete control of her body and she could do nothing but take his dominating cock. Every time he bottomed out inside of her she would moan as she felt his large balls slam against her and his muscular body pound her deeper into the bed.

"Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph." She yelled as she felt her own orgasm forming as David's skilled cock piston in and out of her tight little ass. For Maggie as long as David's cock was inside of her she felt satisfied. She could feel David pick up the pace as his hips continued to slam into her firm ass driving his cock deeper and deeper inside of her. With her hands tied behind her back, she had no chance to touch herself or David in any way. Although if Maggie was being honest she didn't need too. Although David was the only man she had ever been with she knew he was the only man to ever be able to get her off with anal sex alone. “I’m getting so fucking close.” Listening to David say those words made Maggie want to give David one of the best orgasms he had ever experienced. She tightened herself around him as he slammed into her over and over. Maggie could feel David's cock swell and throb inside of her as he exploded in her tight ass.

Maggie could feel spurt after spurt of David's sperm as he emptied his balls inside of her. Maggie's own orgasm raised inside of her as her rear walls tightened around David keeping him lodged inside of her. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph." she moaned into her gag as her orgasm ripped through her body. Exhausted and sweaty Maggie collapsed onto the bed with David still on top of her. If wasn't she sure if David wanted to stay inside of her but she wouldn't complain either way. She loved feeling him in her and if she could she'd have them fucking every second of every day.

Arguably, the most sensitive area for Ben was his balls. When Riley began licking them, sucking one into his mouth, the loudest moan escaped the back of his throat. It was impossible to stop smiling when the younger male pleasured him like this. Ben knew this was more than just some quick fuck. This was years of pent up hidden feelings being revealed. For Ben, it was years of pent up desires being released in general. It was his first time with another man, something he never allowed himself to do before. Ben realized he had been holding himself back for no good reason.

Ben had allowed his family’s value impose itself on him. Never again. Ben was realizing what was best for him – that was Riley, and only Riley. Riley was fully his now. Now matter what happened, NOBODY was separating them. Ben just felt that ownership bubbling as this man continued to suck his cock. The moans became louder when he realized that this attractive male was all his now. It was an incredible feeling, a sensation that he never wanted to be without. “Don’t stop, Ry…” Ben continued, urging him forward while thrusting his hips forward, sliding his cock even deeper in his mouth.

When the younger male commented about wanting to make Ben happy, the dominant one placed a hand onto Riley’s cheek. Despite his dominance and strength, Ben could still offer some gentle touches. That was being exhibited now. Offering a smile while looking into his eyes, Ben was able to think clear enough for about three seconds. It was long enough to tell Riley this: “You do make me happy, Riley. I’m happier than I’ve been in my entire life.” Again, it was the truth. Ben could never lie to Riley, especially about something like this.

It surprised Ben when Riley managed to take so much in his throat. It only added to his pleasure, feeling his mammoth cock being worshiped and sucked so perfectly. It was clear that Riley wanted Ben to finish in his mouth. With the way things were going, it would not take much more time. As Riley continued, Ben felt his entire cock throbbing. It felt like every inch had a pulse. Then, his balls were starting to tingle, to instigate a feeling of fullness in his balls. It felt like he was about to exploded, so Ben decided to give Riley a head’s up.

“Baby, I’m getting so close. I’m going to cum. I’m going to fill your mouth with my seed.” Ben promised as the pleasure kept riding over his body in waves. Louder moans fell from his lips, leaning back his head while just overwhelmed with the pleasure. After a couple more licks, Ben finally came undone, moaning louder than ever before as he filled the male’s mouth up with his semen, thick ropes exploding from his cock for about five different releases until he was finally finished, hunched over, and breathing heavily.

Riley felt ecstatic that he was able to make Ben moan the way he was. Riley truly loved nothing more than to stay on his knees for the rest of his life as long as he could hear Ben moan out like that. The blonde male felt like even though the world was going to shit at least he could stand behind Ben. With Ben, he felt powerful and protected. He knew Ben would take any measure to ensure his safety and Riley felt the same exact way. Their bond even before both young men realized their feelings for each other was incredibly deep. While Riley hated violence in any shape or form was happy that at least he had to experience this new world with Ben.

This only made Riley more invested in making sure this night made Ben feel incredible. The blonde continued to work his skilled mouth over the mammoth sized man taking him as deep as he could fit. Riley was miniature compared to Ben and their cocks were no different. Riley's throat and mouth bugled trying to accommodate all of Ben. Riley looked up at the man who made his heartbeat pound like crazy and slows down all at once. His head bobbed back and forth at an increasing speed as he could tell Ben was close to draining his balls down Riley's tight and stretched out throat.

Riley's tongue swirled and teased Ben's flared up cockhead as his hand covered the rest of the man's throbbing cock. His free hand continued to massage and play with the man's ball as he felt them tighten up in their sack ready to release their load. A thick burst of cum shot out of the head of Ben's dick. The blast of semen was so powerful Riley barely had time to taste him before more thick ropes of cum entered his mouth. Riley swallowed as much as he could a little leaking out of the sides of Riley's mouth.

After Ben's orgasm subsided Riley was finally able to taste Ben for the first time. The cum was thick and salty but it was warm as well. Riley swallowed the rest of Ben's seed and looked up at him. "Ben...that was amazing!" The young blonde stood up and hugged Ben. He wrapped his small arms around the man's neck pulling him close. "I don't think I could even describe how amazing I fell right now. Hearing you moan like that....I almost came myself."

Without a doubt, it was the most powerful orgasm Ben had ever experienced in his entire life. He owed that experience all to Riley. The younger male hit all the sensitive spots, making it impossible to not feel immense pleasure. Even though it only felt like four or five spurts of semen leaving the tip of his cock, Ben’s balls felt drained, completely empty. It felt like the seed kept pouring out of the tip, filling Riley’s mouth and throat. The next question was this – would Riley swallow his load? That was somewhat important to Ben because he did find it so fucking hot when the person giving the blow job swallowed the semen.

For whatever reason, Ben thought it was quite intimate and personal, to swallow another man’s seed. It represented the relationship perfectly, their love for one another was strong. Riley would not do this just for any man, at least, Ben hoped so. It was true for him as well. Ben would not allow just anyone to do this. It had to be Riley. This man was important. This man was everything to Ben. He could not imagine a life without him. It made the need to protect Riley even more important, especially considering the way the world was.

After it was over and his cock was cleaned, Ben watched Riley stand and embrace him. Ben returned the hug, smiling when he heard just how much Riley enjoyed that. Damn. That was powerful! He had no idea the younger male would enjoy it that much. It only made Ben feel even happier. “I’m so glad you feel that way. Trust me when I say that you can do that as often as you like. I loved it. I loved the way you sucked my cock, swallowed my seed, and touched me. I can’t believe we’ve waited this long.”

It was also important to distinguish something else. “For me, it is not all about the sex, though. I want you for you as well. I want this to be something we have, that is special, not just for a fuck every now and again.” Ben wanted to make that clear. “But we can talk later. I’m still so fucking turned on right now. I bet you are as well.” He whispered, deciding to reach his hand down to grab the other man’s cock, squeezing it rather firmly with a smirk on his face. “Lay down on the bed. Face down.”

--

After the powerful orgasm, David slumped over his beautiful captive. “Fuck… that was probably the most intense orgasm of my life.” She was struggling for him, she was making those sexy noises, and he was fucking her ass. Combine all those things together and David knew for a fact that it was the most powerful orgasm he ever experienced. Giving her tied hands one more squeeze, David decided to keep his cock buried inside of her for now. He desired to keep the position while they were both calming down from the incredible highs they were feeling. With a soft smile on his lips, David worked on slowly untying her hands from their bondage.

Once they were freed, the male finally removed himself from her ass to work on her ankles. The young man was more than pleased to see the remnants of their orgasms. She was so beautiful, and she looked so cute with that freshly fucked look on her face. Plus, he managed to make her cum by fucking her ass. That was probably quite the accomplishment alone in any normal situation. However, it was obvious that she loved being dominated, being tied up, and having her ass ravished by her lover.

“Don’t you worry, babe. We’re going to be doing this a lot more often.” Anal sex was something that they underutilized. If anything, this showed him how amazing it could be and how badly he wanted to do it again with her. Right now, the female was still gagged, but that was not an accident. When David slumped down beside his wife, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a proper cuddling position with her face against his. Again, it was no secret how much he liked gags. He wanted to have her gagged for a while, even if they didn’t do anything sexual.

However, for now, he did pull the gag down so it was resting around her neck like a hanging necklace. It was easy to pull it right back up and over her mouth when he was ready. For now, he let her have the freedom to talk and kiss him as she desired, his hands resting in the small of her back as he pressed a passionate kiss against her soft lips, holding it as long as he could.

Last edited:
Riley's heart pounded in his chest as Ben commanded him to bend over and present himself. At no point did he expect things to progress as quickly as they had. He harbored all of these repressed feeling for all of those years and he was finally about to indulge in everything he had been feeling. He didn't in his wildest dreams think anything like that would happen to him. Let alone with Ben. Although Riley wouldn't change what was happening or how it was happening for anything in the world.

Feeling Ben's strong arms wrapped around him so tightly made Riley feel as if nothing in the world could touch him. He knew as long as they were together they could deal with anything. Riley wished it hadn't taken the world ending for them to finally be truthfully about their feelings but it was better than nothing. All Riley could think about was all of the things they could have experienced together before this but dwelling in the past wouldn't change anything. They would still have to deal with the hordes of Zombies that would be making their way towards them.

Riley took in Ben's body admiring the hairy and muscles that littered his entire body. He couldn't imagine how someone who looked like him would go for someone that looked like Riley. He didn't think he was ugly or hideous but he did think Ben was significantly more good looking than he was. Not that he would bring it up at a moment like this. He wanted everything to be perfect and that would ruin the moment for both of them.

Riley left Ben's comfortable embrace and walked over to the bed. Before he climbed on and bent over he looked over his shoulder one more time at Ben. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asked as Riley bent over. His slim and smooth body being presented to Ben. Riley was now on his hands and knees his tight ass spread open and revealing his little pink hole to Ben. "Just be careful Ben....it's my first time." Riley whispered a look of vulnerability spreading across his face.

-------

Maggie moaned softly as David's rock hard cock continued to throb inside of her. The two laid there sweaty and satisfied as David's muscular and firm body continued to cover Maggie's. It was something that she loved to do. When David was done and had emptied his balls inside of her she loved laying there basking in the after glow of their sex. Maggie tightened her rear walls slightly teasing David a bit as he laid over her breathing heavily. Maggie truly wished they engaged in anal sex more often. It was something they both loved to do and she couldn't understand why they didn't do it more often.

David started to remove the gag that covered her mouth allowing the beauty to finally be able to move her mouth. Even though it could be slightly uncomfortable it was amazing to not have the ability to speak. All of the power lied with David. He was in completely control in those moments. Maggie wasn't the type of woman who needed a man but having someone as strong and dedicated to her like David was amazing. She knew not all women had someone like him.

"Jesus....David...that....was....amazing" Maggie said laughing slightly as David pulled his dick out of her. Maggie couldn't help but let out a small moan as he did so. His seed leaking out of her slowly as she laid in the bed still tied up. Ready to be dominated and used again by her lover. "We have to do that more often babe. That was honestly one of the best times we've ever had sex." Maggie truly couldn't believe how amazing it was.

Maggie leaned into David's body as the pair cuddled in the bed. "Are you leaving me like this just incase you want to fuck me again?" She asked laughing as she looked over her shoulder. "I wouldn't be opposed to that..." She said as she pushed her feet back up David's hairy legs. It was a little hard from her position but she was able to trail her feet up and down his muscled leg. "Otherwise what do we have planned for the rest of the day?" She asked her pretty feet still teasing him.

Ben echoed Riley’s sentiments. These were feelings that the male harbored for many years. Unfortunately, out of fear of what family might think combined with allowing the stupid so-called “norms” and laws of society to dictate his actions, Ben kept himself silent. No more. This was right. There was nothing wrong with this. Anyone that thought something was wrong with what was going on could go fuck themselves. Ben was never holding back again. Life was too damn short, especially now, to not indulge oneself in someone else’s norms, to not act on the feelings that one truly had. Ben was done with that.

Hell, even though he knew how open Riley was, Ben never thought they would be together. Ben was never a shy man, but he wondered if they were even in the same league. Riley could have the choice of any guy that he wanted, yet, he would choose him? Ben couldn’t believe his eyes, couldn’t believe his ears. This was really happening, though. The happiness was flowing through him unlike ever before. Ben could not wait to see where this evening went.

The only regret Ben held was regretting not making this admission sooner than he did. Life could have been so much more amazing if he was not afraid of so many things. Now, Ben managed to put those fears behind him and focus on the now. Honestly, the young man was surprised to hear that it was Riley’s first time. Really? Someone so perfect had never been made love to, before? Ben couldn’t believe it, but, he was thankful. He preferred it this way, because that meant he would be the only person to ever touch him like this.

“Good. That just proves how you are mine. I will be the only man that ever gets to touch you and feel you this way. Knowing this makes me feel very happy. This is a great thing.” Walking to the edge of the bed, right where Riley was sitting on his knees, he started by wetting his fingers and the tip of his cock before using a couple fingers to press against his rear entrance. He didn’t have any real lube with him, so he would have to use some of his natural lubricant. “Does this feel good?” He asked, figuring some stimulation with the finger to start couldn’t hurt.

--

It had been five days since David and Maggie moved into their new home. So far, everything was going wonderfully well. They were almost ready to begin their new jobs and truly kickstart their life together. Early one morning, David decided he should probably head into town and do the grocery shopping that was needed. He insisted that Maggie stay in bed and get some rest since she had quite the night prior to that morning. David set off into the town, not knowing just how bad things were. He quickly found out that there were riots going on through most of the city and the streets were clogged with people. It was dangerous to be out.

He decided to hold off on the groceries for now, figuring they could make it work for a few more days. He did not want to risk himself by going into a grocery store full of looters. Then, when he tried to get back out of the city, he ran into a huge traffic jam. Phone lines were down, too, which sucked. He was pretty much stuck in traffic for now, unable to do anything at the moment.

Back at the new house, deeper in the woods, someone had been watching. A house like this was a target for a home invasion. David did everything right – he locked the doors, turned the security system on, yet, it was disabled by a nimble, intelligent thief. He started by cutting the power outside the house, picking the lock and quickly manually disabling the alarm. He crept into the house and found the bedroom where the nude Maggie would be resting. With him, he had some rope and duct tape in case anyone needed to be restrained.

When he saw the female form on the bed, well, it was all too perfect. This strange man suddenly reached down and pressed his gloved hand over her mouth before climbing onto the bed, grapping at her hands and forearms. “Shhh… don’t fight it. Maybe, if you listen to me, I won’t have to hurt you.” This was clearly a stranger and not David playing with her. This was real.

Listening to Ben talk about Riley in such a way made the boy's slim cock throb in between his legs. Ben was right in every way possible. No man would ever touch Riley like that. No man would ever see Riley in such a compromising position. Riley would never touch another man the way he touched Ben. He belonged to Ben and Ben belonged to him. Their bond was undeniable and strong. Mostly due to the fact that they were friends way before they were involved romantically.

The boy moaned out softly as Ben's thick fingers started to gently rub his tiny rosebud. The man first used a little of his spit to rub gentle circles using the pad of his thumb. Riley bit his lip as Ben massaged his tiny hole. "I...need...more..." The boy moaned out as he looked over his shoulder to see what Ben was doing. He reached in between his legs and started to stroke himself. He once again started to moan. The stimulation from his hand on himself and Ben's finger might have been too much for the young man.

"Jesus Christ..." Riley whispered as Ben took his thick and long index finger and pushed it inside of Riley. He could feel his rear walls starting to slowly open allowing for the man's finger to push it's way inside of him. It stung a little considering they had no lube to help out the situation. "Go...slow...." Riley groaned as Ben feed more of his finger into Riley's tight hole.

Riley started to push back on the man's finger until he was met with the knuckle attached to that finger. As Ben moved his finger around her felt him scrap and rub against the harden little nub inside of him. A jolt of pleasure coursed through Riley's body as Ben's finger continued to touch him in the sensetive area. "Fuck....move your finger back that way." He moaned as he pushed back against the man's finger.

--------

The five days where David and Maggie were alone were truly heaven on earth. The happy couple had sex anywhere and everywhere they could. Maggie had been fucked so many times by her man her knees gave out at some point. It truly was some of the best moments of her young life. She truly couldn't have imagined a better week in her life. They were there alone and happy. Nothing could shatter the beautiful week they had just shared. Maggie was probably the happiest woman on the planet.

One morning she felt David shift in their shared bed as he climbed out of the bed kissing her on the forehead. She opened her eyes and tried to climb out of bed but he convinced her to stay there. He needed to go food shopping and wanted her to enjoy one of their last days relaxing at home before they started their new jobs. Maggie smiled to him lazily and closed her eyes and went back to sleep. Her last thought was how perfect David was. He truly was the type of man every women wished she had.

The next time she woke up it was by a strange man who she did not recognize. She tried to scream for David but couldn't make much noise because of his large hand over her mouth. Maggie's heart pounded in her chest as she tried to fight back but it was no use. He was larger and stronger than her. "David!" She screamed into his mouth fear coursing through her body.

The intruder climbed on top of her and held her wrists together and pulled out a knife. "Make anymore noise and I'll cut up that pretty little face of yours." He whispered into her ear. "Please...please just leave. Just go!" She yelled as she tried to pull her wrists free from his grasp. "What did I just fucking say bitch? Make another sound and I'll cut you." He growled as he pressed the knife into her neck. Maggie nodded her head tears forming on her eyes. She just prayed David wasn't the one to find her dead after this man was done. He didn't need to see her like that. She thought as the intruder used the rope to tie her hands through the headboard making it impossible to move her hands.

Each hand wrist was above her head almost like she was jesus being hung up on the cross. There was no way she'd be able to move her hands the way they were tied. Next he broke off a piece of the duct tape and used a piece to put over her mouth. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph!" She moaned into the tape trying her best to fight. But there was no use. Maggie and the intruder both knew he had her exactly where he wanted her. She could not escape.

Ben enjoyed expressing his dominance. Of course, the dominance was not a purely physical act. Sure, anyone can rough up another, but not anyone could offer the same emotional stability and care that Ben was going to offer Riley. Riley was not just his physically, because that was more like a sex slave. There was emotion to it as well. Not only would Riley be the only guy that Ben touched, but he was the only guy that Ben would love and care about. It was all him, now, for as long as Ben could see into the future. Quite honestly? He wouldn’t want to have it any other way.

Since this was Riley’s first time, Ben was being careful. He wanted to make sure it was perfect for him, so he treaded lightly. Riley already started begging for more just after Ben started touching him with his finger. That made Ben smile, loving how everything was working out so far. Riley was an incredible man that Ben was thankful to share this time with. The fact that Riley was enjoying himself and experiencing pleasure because of him and through his touch truly warmed Ben’s heart and soul. His arousal was through the roof as well.

When they were both more experienced together, Ben would not allow Riley to touch himself without his permission. There was a whole dynamic they had to learn together, but that would come in due time. Ben did know that it was a horrible idea to bring so much forward at once. Just take time, take it slow, be safe, and slowly introduce things. It might be the end of the world, but it was not the end of THEIR world, not even by a long shot. They would endure the horrible things together and figure out how to live.

For now, Ben allowed Riley to control the pace and the direction of his finger, moving it however he needed it. “Slow. Got it. Just tell me if it’s too much. I care about you so much, Riley. I don’t want to hurt you. Ever. We’ll take it as slow as you need.” With the other hand, Ben started to massage Riley’s ass, squeezing the outer flesh as well, hoping that it would add to the pleasure he was feeling in that moment. Ben wanted to give Riley everything tonight.

---

The intruder found Maggie quite attractive, especially the way she was fighting against her bindings. To finish it off, he decided to tie her ankles together with more rope. Before leaving, he winked at the brunette and flashed her this creepy grin. “Don’t go anywhere, sweetheart. I might have some fun with you before long.” The original idea was to look through the house, steal any valuable items, and leave before he was found. However, seeing the woman so exposed, it made him feel like he needed to do something a little more before leaving.

However, before he even had the chance to look through anything, there was a sound outside. It was the sound of David’s truck pulling up. The intruder looked out the window to see the man exiting the vehicle. There was a smirk on his face when he saw it, now removing a handgun from the back of his pants, flashing it at Maggie. “Aw, it looks like someone special just got back at the wrong time. I’ll go deal with him, then, we can finish our business in here.”

Meanwhile, David could immediately tell something was off. The house looked quite dead, thinking that Maggie would have been up by now. Plus, the front door looked open slightly and the power box was in plan view. He could see that it wasn’t plugged in. Keeping that in mind, the officer reached into his truck and grabbed his own handgun. Just as he did that, he could hear a voice calling out to him, calling his attention. Thankfully, David ducked down behind the truck just in time as the man with that voice started to fire a few bullets. They were sporadic and missed, but David’s deadeye aim landed three rounds into the other male’s chest.

He fell down the steps and was utterly dead at the bottom. Not even thinking about that at first, David rushed inside and made sure he checked out every corner of each room, moving through, calling out for his girlfriend, hoping that she was alright, hoping and praying that no harm had become to her when this man broke into her house. Soon enough, he reached the bedroom to see her bound and gagged. He quickly ran to her side and wrapped his arms around her, pressing an immediate kiss over the tape gag that covered her mouth. “It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. He’s not going to hurt you anymore. I’m here.”

Riley enjoyed how dominant Ben was being, The boy was truly out of his element when it came to sex. All Riley knew was what Ben and sex education had taught him over the years. He had always been so nervous to try and become intimate with any man. But deep down Riley had always been waiting for Ben. He truly felt that the only man who had a right to touch him in such an intimate and sexual way was Ben. He didn't want it any other way. The physical act they were doing meant so much to Riley. He needed Ben to understand that.

Riley bit his lip and moaned softly as Ben's skilled fingers massaged his supple and firm ass. That added with his finger moving in and out of Riley only made the boy want Ben more than he already did. Riley's soft hand continued to stroke him self. He timed it so that every time Ben's knuckles touched Riley's bottom his hand was at the base of his slim cock. "Fuck....Ben..." He whispered once again.

Riley turned to look at Ben from his position because he needed more. The young boy pleaded with his bright green eyes and said "I need more of you....Please use another finger." The boy begged as Ben pulled his finger out of Riley and sucked on his middle finger to get it soaked with spit. Without warning Ben used his index finger and his middle finger opening up the tight hole even more. Riley groaned as his rear walls were stretched open some more. "I think I'm ready....or will be soon..." He said as the large man worked his fingers in and out of the boy.

---------

Maggie couldn't tell if she was relived or sad that David came back earlier than expected. If he was hurt in anyway she wasn't sure she would be able to forgive herself. She needed David the same way a fish needed water. Maggie screamed into her gag as the intruder went downstairs to see what was happening with David. Maggie tried her best to warn David as best she could but it was no use. There was no way she'd be able to scream loud enough for him to hear it.

A few moments go by with no noise. Then suddenly loud bangs are heard all downstairs. Maggie jumped and screamed when she realized there were gun shots. If David was killed she wouldn't be able to live with herself. There was no noise at all after the first few rounds. After a few moments she could here heavy footsteps coming up the stairs coming straight for the bedroom. Her heart pounded in her chest with the uncertainty of who would be walking into her room in a few seconds.

Maggie sighed in relief as David's comforting face came into view and closed in on her. She instantly felt better as David's strong arms wrapped around her making her feel safe and comfortable. The beauty tried her best to kiss David back through the tape but it was no use. Despite the fact that she was tied up and almost had one of the most traumatic things people can ever grow through she realized how much she loved David. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph." She moaned into the tape trying to express to him how much she loved him. How much she needed him.

As soon as Riley requested another finger, Ben was more than happy to provide it. Soon enough, the male’s index finger and middle finger were rubbing against Riley’s inner walls, slowly massaging every inch he could reach. While doing this, Ben felt horrible that he ever allowed himself to be intimate with someone that wasn’t Riley. He wished that he could have changed the past. Of course, that was impossible, so Ben would not dwell on the past. Instead, he focused on the present, on the future. They were going to have a mind-blowing evening together and nothing could stop that from happening.

Ben continued to smile as he fingered Riley, listening to him say that he was almost ready. Yeah, Ben could tell. There was already a lot of wetness and it was only increasing. Plus, it helped that Riley was turned on, which would always make it easier. With being turned on, Riley was probably more likely to focus on the pleasurable effects of Ben’s actions. Keeping that in mind, Ben did not stop the movement with his fingers or his hands, still playing with his ass.

However, from this position, it was too intriguing for Ben to reach down and play with Riley’s cock. So, he simply, gently pulled Riley’s hand away from himself so he could place his own larger, rougher hand around the base. Despite his strength and size, Ben was slow with the motions, running his hand gently up and down Riley’s cock. Just being able to touch the member was enough to turn Ben on to the point where he even moaned at the touch. “Fuck, Riley… this is so much better than I could have ever imagined. This is perfect.”

--
Maybe any “normal” person wouldn’t be thinking the thoughts going through David’s mind right now. His future wife was just a victim of someone breaking into their house, finding her naked, tying her up, and gagging her. Yet, as soon as he found her, he wanted to fuck her. It didn’t help that bondage was their favorite thing to do in the bedroom and it didn’t help that she was fucking gorgeous like this. Plus, the whole damsel-in-distress idea was so appealing to David. Maggie could handle herself, of course, but seeing her needing to be rescued after being tied up, well, it was just simply sexy since the threat was taken care of.

Plus, the woman wasn’t even resisting his advances. He could decipher those sexy “mmphs” behind the gag like always. He could tell what she wanted, because he wanted it, too. Crawling onto the bed, he looked at her bound hands, then, back down into her eyes. “It’s okay, baby. I’m here now. You’re safe… And I think I know how to prove that you are safe and back in my arms again.”

He started by leaning his head down to press a kiss against her nipple, trailing his lips across her breast to the other nipple. Then, his hands reached down to find her bound ones, giving them each a squeeze. He was clothed right now, but she was not, so he figured it was easy for her to feel his quite erect cock through his jeans that was pressed against her thigh right now. While he did intend to keep her like this, David pulled the tape off her mouth so she could talk, but not all the way off. It still was hanging onto the side of her cheek, a position where he could easily press it back down when he wanted.

Riley quivered from all of the sensations he was receiving. This night was truly magically for him. Never in a million years would the blonde have suspected that something like this would ever happen. How could he? Ben was straight or at least he thought so over their twenty plus years of friendship. Although the male was incredibly happy that at least it was happening at that point in their lives. He couldn't imagine going through all of this without his boyfriend and his best friend.

The two thick fingers continued to slide in and out of him as he tried not to moan to loudly. Even though they had a somewhat small room to themselves Riley did not want everyone around them to know their business. He did allow himself a small moan as the thick fingers hit his prostate over and over again. The touching sent chills up and down the boys spine as the sensitive nub was pressed on over and over.

Riley had not been expecting it but once Ben touched his cock the boy's body went into overdrive. He could feel waves of pleasure crash through his body as both his cock was stimulated as was his prostate. "Jesus Christ....Ben....stop...I'm going to cum soon!" The boy warned as his impending orgasm came closer and closer to the surface.

He felt the familiar feeling from his testicles as they tightened up signaling that he was ready to orgasm. Riley took his hand and stopped Ben as he held onto his wrist. "Seriously Benjamin!" Riley said. He only used Ben's full name when he wanted to get a point across. "I'm ready for you now..." Riley said as he trailed off. Slowly Ben pulled his fingers out of Riley's tight walls. Riley in turn rolled onto his back and looked up at Ben's face. "I want to look into your eyes since it'll be our first time. I want it to be romantic."

------

Maggie's heart continued to pound in her chest as David's warm and strong hands caressed her body. It instantly made her feel comfortable and safe. She knew now that David was by her side nothing could harm her. Her strong masculine man was there to protect her from any man who dared tried to touch her in any way. Maggie vowed long ago that the only man who would be able to touch her and make love to her would be David.

Maggie nodded her head at David's comforting words. She moaned into the tape trying to tell him that she trusted him wholeheartedly. She knew that he wouldn't let any harm come to her. His strong muscular arms made her feel like nothing could harm her. That David would take the brunt of anything coming her way to protect her.

The green eyed beauty knew that only a few minutes ago she could have been raped and killed. But with David laying on top of her she couldn't help herself. She moaned into the tape of her mouth softly as David's firm hands roamed freely over her body. His skilled mouth found her exposed nipple and kissed it gently before giving the other one the same treatment. One thing Maggie loved was nipple play and David had become an expert in it just for her and her pleasure.

David pulled off the tape slowly making sure not to hurt Maggie as he did so. "David, I love you so much. I didn't know what was going to happen when he broke into the room. All I could think about was you and how I wouldn't be able to touch you again." The beauty said as she felt David's thick and large cock press against her thigh. The heat radiating from it let her know exactly how turned on David was. "But now all I need if for you to show me how much you love. To take what's your..." She whispered as she tried to grind her lower body against David's creating for his imprisoned cock.

The sensations for Ben were overwhelming as well. The night felt magical to him, too. Even though that the world was seemingly ending all around them, who would have thought that Ben would experience some of the best pleasures of his entire life now? It was incredible to experience and Ben hoped it was not the only night he experienced it. Not only were they best friends now, but they were more than friends now. Ben felt like every inch of his body was on fire right now. Even though Riley was trying to be quiet, Ben was not quite doing the same thing. In fact, if anyone heard him, he would not have minded. It somewhat aroused him to think that someone else could hear them. Even though the male was not in the mood to have an audience of any kind, the idea that someone would hear them meant that they knew Riley was taken, that Riley was his.

Ben continued to moan as well, often sounding like Riley’s name mixed with some expletives and garbled noises of pleasure. As soon as Riley asked him to stop, Ben did and waited for the male to get ready for him in the next moment. He smiled down at the male when he said he wanted this to be romantic, which Ben agreed to. Leaning down, he pressed a kiss to his lips,

“Okay, babe. Whatever you want to do.” Ben was happy to do whatever Riley wanted, now pulling himself forward. “let me know when you’re ready.” To make it more romantic, Ben decided to reach down and grab Riley’s hands, giving them a gentle squeeze while leaning down to press a kiss to his lips. Once Riley said he wanted to start, Ben nodded his head and squeezed his hands before sliding just the tip inside of Riley’s entrance, letting him get used to the feeling before moving further, simply rotating his hips now. “Does this feel good?”

--

“That idea is perfect, Maggie. I love you, too. I know you were scared. I can’t imagine how it must have felt. I just want you to know that it is over, now. I’ve got you. Now, I’m going to show you how you’re mine. I’m going to make you forget about everything that has happened up to this moment. Now, you’re going to be only able to think about me.” With that, David winked at the brunette, looking deep into those beautiful, green eyes. “Okay, time to close your mouth after you give me one more kiss.” After they shared that kiss, David pulled back and pulled the tape back over her lips, smoothing out the duct tape until it covered her entire mouth. The best part, again – seeing the imprint of her lips against the duct tape. He kissed her passionately again, over the gag, his hands now fondling with her breasts.

“Fuck… you always turn me on so much when you’re bound and gagged like this.” Since she was in a position where she was somewhat sitting up, he placed his cock in between her breasts after straddling her hips. Then, he pushed her breasts together against his cock, sliding his erection back and forth, the tip reaching all the way up to her gagged lips before he pulled back. David had to be careful, though, that he did not get too turned on that he came.

After pulling back, David kissed her lips again and crawled back down to the edge of her body. Quickly, he pulled her bound feet back into his lap, placing his erection between her cute feet, slowly rubbing forward, sliding his length all against her feet. “Oh, fuck! Do you feel that, babe? I love you so much. Start jerking me off a little, babe. Start struggling for me. Let me know how badly you need my cock inside you, Maggie. You’re so fucking sexy.”

Riley couldn't have described how he felt in the moment. He was about to lose his virginity to the only man he has ever cared about. He couldn't believe to was going to happen. Ben was going to make love to him. He loved how gentle he was with him. Ben was a lot stronger and bigger than Riley and if he wanted too he could have forced Riley into doing whatever he wanted. Riley knew he truly found a good man. Considering what they were all going through Law would no longer be held. The strong needed to protect the weak and Ben was the type of man who would try his best.

The blonde felt as the thick head of Ben's cock slowly pressed against his tight hole as it forced it's way inside of him. Riley let out a small groan of pain as the blunt head opened him up. No matter how much prep was done this was his first time. It was going to hurt. Riley just appreciated that it was Ben who was taking his virginity and not another man who might not be as gentle. Riley reached up and put his soft hands against Ben's hairy and firm chest and pushed against him. "Stop...I need a second." The boy whispered as he grew accustomed to Ben being inside of him.

A few moments allowed the boy's rear walls to open up to and allow Ben safe passage inside without causing Riley to feel too much pain. Riley looked up into Ben's eyes his hands gently trailing up the man's chest and wrapping his slim arms around him. "You can go deeper..." Riley said softly. He trusted Ben to make sure that his first sexual experience was everything it could be.

Slowly Ben started to push his way inside of Riley. Another moan escaped the boy's lips softly as he felt Ben pushed deeper inside of him. The man's thick cock stretching him open as it slowly made it's way inside of him. Riley thought Ben's cock was never ending until finally the man;s large balls pressed against Riley's smooth ass. The head of his cock touch the sensitive nub inside of Riley. "Jesus..." The boy moaned out as Ben gave him a few moments to adjust.

-------

"I love you too David..." Maggie said before the man put the tape back over her mouth. She knew what was going to happen next and she couldn't wait for it. It was odd but the adrenaline from the fear of dying made her made her want David more than she ever had in her life. Something about her position and his ability to save her made the beauty wild with lust.

She wasn't sure what he was about to do as he straddled her chest but it became all too clear when he used her breasts as a way to pleasure himself. The beauty moaned as he pressed her breasts together and slide his thick and warm cock through them. She loved that David was able to use her body in ways that made him feel good. Of course she loved to orgasm herself but it was amazing to make sure that David always came from her touch.

Maggie struggled against the restraints trying to touch more of David's firm and muscular body. She needed to touch him. She wanted to make him feel good. "Mrmph mmmrpph mmmrrrmph!" The beauty moaned as she tried to tell David just how much she loved him and needed him. She needed him to understand how much she wanted him and how much she would always want him. She used her feet to squeeze and tease David's cock as he used her feet to pleasure himself. The beauty used her soft and delicate feet to slowly start to stroke David's cock adding pressure and warmth to it teasing him slowly as she worked to stroke his cock.

Honestly, Ben felt a great sense of pride knowing he would be Riley’s first. It was a great honor. Maybe most partners preferred to have an experienced partner, but not Ben. Instead, knowing that Riley had never been with a man before only added to their intimate connection. Whenever Ben said that Riley was his, it took a new meaning, meant a new definition. Truly, in every possible way, Riley was his. He belonged to him n the most intimate, lovely ways. Ben felt himself falling for the young man deeper with each moment they were together.

It was quite honestly the best night of Ben’s life. He could not stop smiling as he started making love to Riley. Ben was quite aware, knowing that it would be painful for Riley no matter how much prep they offered, how gentle he was with the handling of the male. Because of that, Ben took extra caution, immediately stopping when Riley said he needed a minute. “Of course, Ry. Anything you want, babe. Just take all the time you need. Tell me when you want us to continue.” Ben was very patient, especially for his boyfriend. He would take all the time that was needed.

When the walls opened up and allowed for deeper penetration, Ben waited until he was given the order. Only then did he push a bit further, but not too far. Only a few inches were inside Riley at this time. Ben moaned out Riley’s name as well, though he kept still after thrusting deeper, letting him get used to the feeling as he started to rotate his hips slowly, letting a bit of friction be created between the pair so he was not just simply sitting there inside the male. “how does this feel so far, babe? Are you doing okay?”

--

“Oh, that feels so damn good…” David began kissing the base of Maggie’s neck. One hand reached down to cup her wet sex, tracing the slit. The man felt his core turn into an unquenchable inferno that needed touch and love from Maggie. His other hand started fondling with one of her breasts, strumming, squeezing, and pulling at the taut nipple. Never would David overlook one of her breasts too long, so he switched it up after a couple minutes passed, repeating the same process with her other perky, perfectly-sized breast. Every inch of her body was appealing; sometimes, it was so damn difficult to choose something to focus on for very long.

“I want you, Maggie.” The voice was a whisper, quite hoarse, too. Even though they just started, the breathing was already quick and heavy. “Tell me you want this, too. Convince me that you need my cock inside of you as soon as you can have it. Show me how I can save my beautiful damsel-in-distress, all tied up and gagged to do with as I please.” He always tried to use words to his advantage as well, knowing what Maggie would like to hear when they were intimate, he always made sure to speak those things.

Two fingers began to plunder her inner depths, the digits moving slowly in and out of her soaking wet folds. Truthfully, David simply wanted to hear those sexy, muffled sounds in his ear while he was teasing her. There was no telling how many orgasms David would feel like bringing to Maggie. It was a special occasion, after all. He needed to go above and beyond the norm to ensure she would forget about the horrible things that could have happened here today. His gaze was intense and his lips found her gagged ones once more, the pleasure already building for David, his large cock throbbing.

Back
Top Bottom